Gasping? Really? Holding hands? We're not in a nosedive.
犯得著大喘氣嗎?至于把手握那么緊嗎?又不是要俯沖。
Okay, you know what, if it would make you feel better, get out and guide me. Okay, come on. Let's go.
好吧,我服了,如果你們樂意,那就下車給我導向吧。來吧。快點。
Please don't yell at me, but there's not enough room.
請別對我大喊大叫,可這車門打不開。
Okay, climb over. You're fine.
好吧,從我這爬下去。你沒事的。
You know, the native Americans believe that burning sage kept bad energy away.
知道嗎,土著人堅信燒鼠尾草的香氣能讓負面能量消散。
How'd that work out for 'em? Get to the back.
想想他們可悲的下場吧?快來幫我按背吧。
That's the spirit. -Thank you.
這就對了。-多謝你了。
I just need to make sure that the oil is a perfect 98.6. And it is perfect.
我得確認下這油已達到37度了(體溫)。沒錯,完美無瑕。
Now I want you to take a deep breath and let me transport you to a land I call relaxistan.
現在,你先深呼吸,讓我引領你到達一個名為放松圣域的地方。
Oh, what the hell? Get off me. I knew this was a terrible...Oh, Mama Lucian, that's good.
怎么回事?滾下來。我就知道這肯定糟......媽媽咪呀,爽死了。
So you wanna try it?
想玩玩嗎?
I don't know. I'm still feeling guilty. It's Reuben's helicopter.
我也說不好。我還是覺得很內疚。那本來是羅本的直升飛機。
Reuben is the whole reason we should be doing this.
就因為是他我們才更該玩。
He's barely living proof that life can change in a second.
他就是《世事難料》中那活生生的例子。
You gotta grab what you can when you can. What is this hold you have on me?
人生得意須盡歡 今朝有酒今朝醉。你究竟是對我施了什么魔法?
Wow. Okay, now ease up.
真棒。很好,現在減速。
Okay, I'm easing up. Okay, it's not working.
我在減速。不管用啊。
Get ahold of yourself, Manny! She's getting away! -I can't--I...I can't hold her!
曼尼,快控制住!它要飛走了!-我控制不住了
Give it to me! Mayday! Mayday! Oh, well.
給我!緊急求救!緊急求救!算了算了。
What do you mean "Oh, well"? My mom's gonna kill us.
你什么意思?我媽會宰了咱倆的。
Us? You were flying it. I was in the attic packing boxes.
跟我有什么關系?是你在玩。我可是在閣樓整理箱子。
You're gonna help me find it, or the next search will be for you.
你得幫我把它找回來,不然我就讓你人間蒸發。
I like this guy. Where's he been?
我喜歡你這態度。平時你怎么不這樣?
Just relax. Let me know if I'm hurting you.
放松。疼了你就吱一聲。
Are you kidding me? It's fantastic. I love you.
你開玩笑吧?我都爽死了。我愛你。