How's that printer working out for you?
打印機運作還正常吧?
Still loving that printer, eh?
還愛用那打印機是嗎?
You know, if your printer breaks from here, I can fix it on my phone. - Can you?
如果你的打印機壞了,我能用電話遠程修好它。-真的嗎?
I can, but I don't need to, Because I fixed it forever.
當然,不過沒這必要,因為我已經把它修得完美無瑕了。
Just once, I wish he wouldn't make such a big deal about everything.
哪怕一次也好,我真希望他不要這么小題大做。
Okay. Now just disrobe and place the towel over your buttocks.
來吧。現在請寬衣解帶拿毛巾蓋住屁股。
Riding the open road in a big rig like this sure can work up a man's powerful appetite.
開著大卡車在路上飛馳還真能激發男性那驚人的食欲啊。
We've gone five blocks. -Do you want a burger or not?
我們剛開出五個街區遠。-你到底吃不吃漢堡?
I could eat. Hey, Alex, maybe Uncle Cam will let you borrow his hat later.
我倒是沒意見。艾麗克斯也許等會小卡舅夫能把他的帽子借你。
You know, since you dress like a dude.
畢竟你已經是一副純爺們的打扮。
I like the way I dress.
我就喜歡這樣。
Uncle Cam, as her future prom date, will you please talk to her? You know fashion.
小卡舅夫,作為她未來的舞會男伴,你能跟她談談嗎?你最懂時尚了。
First of all, you're each beautiful in your own way,
首先,你們倆各有自身的美麗之處,
but you're both playing for second, because I'm too sexy for...this truck.
但你們都得排第二位,因為開著卡車的我才最性感。
I have to say, you do drive it surprisingly well.
不得不承認,你開得出人意料的好。
Yeah, who would have thought?
沒錯,誰能想到呢?
Surprising? What, that--that a gay man can drive a truck?
出人意料?基佬開卡車就很出人意料嗎?
You know, I expect that kind of thinking from Jay's generation. But from our future generation? No.
如果是杰那代人的想法,我還能理解。但是連90后也這么想嗎?無法接受。
Wow. This place got crowded.
這里實在是擠爆了。
Whoa. You're really wedged in there. You want us to help guide you out?
你真是"卡"在中間了。需要我們給你導向嗎?
That question-- it was like a hate crime.
如此一問,充滿仇恨犯罪的意味(仇恨犯罪是因為犯罪者的偏見而進行的犯罪)。
Sorry! -Hey, you're really close on this side. -Yeah, I see it. - Careful! - I'm being careful.
抱歉!-你靠這邊太近了。-我知道。-小心!-我已經夠小心的了。