Yep. This is it. This is what?
對,就是這里。來這兒干嘛?
This. I-I can't do this. I can't get out of the car. I'm sorry. I'm too embarrassed.
這個。我,我做不到。我沒辦法下車。對不起。我太難為情了。
Would you just tell me what's going on?
你能不能告訴我到底怎么回事?
Okay. I-I want you to go read what's carved in that tree.
好吧。我需要你讀一下刻在那棵樹上的字。
Mom, you're freaking me out. Just do it. Do it, Haley.
媽,你有點嚇著我了。照做就行了。去讀吧,海莉。
Have fun getting home! There's your obstacle!
回家路上玩的開心呦!擺在你眼前的就是困難!
What? ! Are you kidding me? !
什么?你跟我開玩笑呢吧?!
Oh! Son of a...Brisket! Why does that keep happening? Maybe I need a nail gun.
媽的...擦啊!怎么老是這樣?或許我需要個射釘槍。
Okay, that's it! I'm out!
得嘞,行了!我不玩了!
What do you mean, you're out? Where are you going?
什么意思,你不玩了?你去哪?。?/div>
Dad, no offense, but I've seen you with a glue gun. I think a nail is gonna be harder to get out of my hair.
老爸,恕我冒犯,我見識過您拿噴膠槍搞出什么狀況。要是把釘子弄進我腦袋,可比膠水難伺候多了。
No, don't go! I'm doing this for you!
別,別走??!我建這個可是為了你??!
Are you, dad? Are you?
是嗎,老爸?是嗎?
The kid made me think with that one. Who was I really doing this for?
孩子的話令我深思。我做這個到底是為了誰?
Sometimes I just say, "Are you, dad? Are you?" Because he gets real quiet and doesn't notice when I walk away.
有的時候我只要一說"是嗎,老爸?是嗎?"老爸就會沉默不語,而且不會意識到我已經(jīng)閃人了。
It's weird, because I feel so comfortable around you already.
好奇怪啊,只要在你身邊我就覺得很心安。