Hi. Katie. It's Cam. First ring.
嘿。凱蒂。我是小卡。電話一響她就接了。
I was hoping I would call, too. Oh, smooth.
我也很期待打電話給你。真順啊。
So listen, I forgot to mention something last night, and I'm--I'm actually not really quite sure how to say this. -I'm a gay guy.
昨晚,我有些事沒有說,我不知道該如何說起。-我是個同志。
As am I, on account of the gay.
就像我一樣嬌柔,因為我是同志。
No, no, I had a great time with you, too, Katie. It's--well, it's just that--
不,凱蒂,那天我也聊得很愉快。只是,只是......
I don't dig the ladies.
我對妹子不感興趣。
No, no. And I want you to sit-- I want you to have a seat on a chaise lounge.
不,不是。你坐下來。你先在臥榻上坐穩了。
Hey, you wanna go out and grab some dinner before the fight tonight? -No, thank you.
想在比賽開始前出去吃個晚飯嗎?-不用,多謝了。
Wanna eat at home? I'll grill some steaks, open a bottle of wine.
想在家里自己開伙嗎?我來烤點牛排,開瓶小酒。
Whatever you want, because I'm not going to be here.
隨你便,我晚上要出去。
She's going Salsa Dancing without me.
她要出去跳莎莎舞,居然不帶我。
Ay, Manny, I told you, it's a 21 and over club.
曼尼,我說了那俱樂部得年滿21歲才能進。
A forbidden dance floor. Only makes me want it more.
禁入的舞所。才散發致命的誘惑。
Wait a second. You're going dancing with Shorty and Darlene?
等一下。你要同"小短"和達琳去跳舞嗎?
Yes, because even though he's old like you, he still likes to have fun.
沒錯,雖然他和你年紀一樣大,可他仍然喜歡出去找樂子。
We like to have fun. Last week I took you to dinner, went to the boat show, got some sherbet?
我們也喜歡找樂子啊。上周我還帶你去吃晚飯了呢,還看了船展,還品嘗了冰凍果子露?
And we were home by 8:30 with no boat.
結果一艘船也沒買,才8點半就回家了。
What do you want from me? I don't like dancing. I don't like sherbet. Yeah, right. How about coconut?
你想要我怎么做?我不喜歡跳舞。我還不喜歡果子露呢。是嗎。那椰子呢?
Who doesn't like the coconut, hmm? Who? And anyways, I'm going dancing with or without you. Fine. I hope you have a good time with Shorty.
誰不喜歡椰子啊?誰啊?不管你去不去,反正我要去跳舞。行。我祝你和"小短"玩得愉快。
I don't need Shorty! I won't have any problem finding a partner on my own!
我才不要和"小短"跳!我隨便找個舞伴,簡直手到擒來!
Wow. Way to rub it in, mom.
媽,你又戳到我的痛處了。
How'd it go, heartbreaker?
談得如何啊,愛情殺手?
That is one classy lady...which is why I couldn't tell her. - What?
她真是個優雅的女士,所以我對她開不了口。-啥?
Well...I just couldn't do it on the phone. She seemed so excited to hear from me, and I'm very bad at disappointing people, Mitchell.
我沒法在電話上說這事。她接到我的電話時那么開心,我又不擅長傷別人的心,米奇爾。
Not all people.
我心已傷。
Mama was right when she said my charm was like a wild stallion-- if not properly bridled, it'll bust down a barn.
我媽說的對,她說我的魅力好比脫韁的種馬,如果控制不當,定將毀家滅棚。
Okay, you wanna get rid of your girlfriend? Tell her that story.
你想甩掉你的女友嗎?把你媽的話復述一遍就是了。
Maybe I will when she comes over. She's coming over.
她過來時我會說的。她一會兒就到。