Hey! Oh, my god! How are you?
嗨!天哪!你好嗎?
Hey! Hey! Wow. Look at you. You look fantastic.
哇。你看起來美極了。
Thank you. So do you.
謝謝。你也是。
How long has it been?
我們多久沒見了?
It feels like forever. Yeah. Um, when is the last time we saw each other?
宛如隔世啊。是啊。我們上次見面是什么時候來著?
Oh, let's see. I think it was at Dave's thing.
我想想。好像還是在達夫辦的什么活動上吧。
You know what? I'm sorry. I don't know if you've heard. I was in a terrible car accident.
好吧,我很抱歉。不知道你聽說沒有。我遭遇了一次可怕的車禍。
And ever since the coma, I have a really hard time placing names and faces. So who are you again? Oh, my god. I am so sorry. It was just a clever way to try to approach you. We don't know each other.
自從那次昏迷以后,我就記不得誰是誰了。請問你是誰?噢,天啊。我真抱歉。我只是在跟你套近乎。我們壓根兒不認識。
I've never been in a coma. But you so deserved that. That was the worst pick-up ever.
其實根本就沒昏迷這件事兒。你自找的。你的搭訕太糟糕了。
Oh, my god! That was genius! And mean! Now I know why we're old fake friends. Oh. Can I buy you a drink?
我的神呀!你個小滑頭!真討厭!現在我知道為什么我們是偽老友了。不介意請你喝一杯吧?
Yeah. I'm Katie. Cameron.
行啊。我叫凱蒂。我叫卡梅隆。
If she were a hot guy, I would never have been that smooth. It's ironic. Like the gift of the vagi.
如果她是一個俊男,我不可能那么順利上手的。真是諷刺。(其實他想說麥琪的禮物,來自歐亨利的小說)就像《瑪琪的禮物》。
There you go. Thank you. Nice to meet you. You, too. Bye! - Bye!
好了。謝謝。很高興認識你。我也是。拜拜!-拜!
Wham, bam, thank you, Cam.
哦也,承讓承讓。
Seriously? You got her number?
太假了吧?你搞到她電話了?
Sure did. And all my shirts get ironed, and their seams should appear straight, just like their owner.
當然。記得把我的襯衫熨一下,接縫要熨得筆直哦,要比直男主人還直哦。
Should you be using screws instead of nails?
不該用釘子吧,該用螺絲不是嗎?
America was built with nails, son.
美國就是釘子建造起來的,孩子。
So was that gazebo you built for our 4th of July party.
你國慶節派對上造的露臺也是用的釘子。
I'm telling you, you are gonna love this bad boy. You know what can't climb trees? Raccoons?
跟你說,你會喜歡上這個樹屋的。你知道什么東西爬不上來嗎?浣熊嘛?
Worries. Raccoons can and will get up here, so don't leave any food, or they'll get territorial and attack.
是煩惱。浣熊會爬樹,也遲早會爬上來的,所以不要在這里留吃的,要不它們就會為保護地盤而攻擊你。
Are you sure this is a good idea?
你確定這是個好主意嗎?
Are you kidding me? You're gonna have so much fun hanging out up here with your buddies. Trust me, when you get older, it all changes.
開玩笑嗎?將來你和你的小伙伴們會在這兒玩得很開心的。相信我,等你長大了一切都會不同了。
Why? Well, life gets in the way. Did I just say "Wife gets in the way"? 'cause sometimes I do that.
為什么?生活所迫。我是不是說了"老婆所迫"?有時候我會說錯。
Nope, you're good. And you have lots of friends.
沒有,沒說錯。你還有很多朋友。
Yeah, I have work friends, and your mom and I have couples friends.
是啊,我有工作上的朋友,我和你媽還有夫妻檔朋友。
And there are my college friends, but they're scattered all over the country.
還有我大學朋友,但是他們各奔前程了。
It's not the same as just shouting out to your neighborhood buddies, "Hey, fellas! I'm up here in the tree house!" Uhh! Fix that...board.
不像以前對著鄰居朋友吼一聲,"伙計們!我在樹屋上呢!" 嗷!得修一修這個......地板。