日韩色综合-日韩色中色-日韩色在线-日韩色哟哟-国产ts在线视频-国产suv精品一区二区69

手機APP下載

您現在的位置: 首頁 > 影視英語 > 美劇學習 > 摩登家庭第三季 > 正文

摩登家庭第三季(MP3+中英字幕) 第58期:服務員與小卡調情

來源:可可英語 編輯:ivy ?  可可英語APP下載 |  可可官方微信:ikekenet
  


手機掃描二維碼查看全部內容

Here you go. Oh, thank you. And here you go. Oh. What is this?

您點的東西。謝謝。這是您的。噢。這是什么?
Oh, well, look. It's already working!
快看。"襪"子已經不見了哦!
Two more of those, and you won't be wearing any underwear either. Oh! Look...
再來兩杯,估計你連內褲都沒了哦。噢!看......
Cam, down. Down. Maybe later. Oh, okay, maybe...Maybe later. Did you hear that? Waitress is flirting with me.
小卡,坐下。坐下。過后再給我看吧。-好吧,過后再說。你聽到嗎?那服務員正在跟我調情呢。
No, no. She's not flirting with you. She's--she's trolling for tips, okay? She totally knows you're gay.
不,她沒跟你調情。只不過是她要小費的伎倆而已。她一眼就看出你是同性戀了。
How would she know I'm gay?
怎么可能看出來?

Uh, maybe it's the way you ordered a drink-a-doodle-doo.

或許是你點那杯酒的方式吧。
Cam has this crazy theory that if he were straight...And Julia Roberts were single, they'd be dating.
小卡一直癡人說夢,說自己如果是直男而朱莉亞·羅伯茨單身的話,他們早就搞到一起了。
It's not crazy. I met her once at an A.I.D.S.Walk, and our chemistry was palpable.
才不是癡人說夢。我在反歧視艾滋活動中見過她一次,當時我們火花四濺啊。
No, you handed her a bottle of water.
不,你只不過給了她一瓶水。
And her fingers lingered. Because you wouldn't let go.
可她的手指在勾搭我。那是因為你死不放手。
I could totally pick up any woman in here.
在場的所有妹子爺我想釣誰都能上鉤。
If by that, you mean lift her off the ground, then yes, I'll give you that.
如果你說的上鉤,是指把她抱起離開地面,那我承認,你絕對夠力氣。
I for sure could be a womanizer.
爺天生擁有"情場必殺技"。
Or you could be someone who just stepped out of a machine called the womanizer.
恐怕你是個變性人,剛剛從"女人變身機"里走出來的。
Okay, you know what? That's it. Pick anyone in here. If I can get their number, you do the laundry for a month. If I fail, I'll do it.
好吧,受夠你們的諷刺了。隨便挑個妞兒。如果我能拿到她的電話號碼,你就洗一個月的衣服。如果失敗了 爺來洗。
Okay. I hate doing laundry. So, um...No, um...Oh, okay. Right here. Her.
好吧。洗衣服什么的最討厭了。就...那個不行。好吧。就這個。她。
Okay, great. Great. Just get rid of my flair...Whoa. Where did Cam go?
好,成交。很好。先去一下我的基味......哇。我們熟悉的小卡哪去了?
I don't know. Where is he?
不知道啊。脫胎換骨了啊?
Dinner was absolutely wonderful. Amazing.
晚餐實在太豐盛了。太美妙了。
Hey, you know what? Why don't you guys come salsa dancing with us tomorrow night?
對了,明天晚上一起去跳莎莎舞吧?
Oh, yeah! That would be great!
對啊!一起跳很歡樂哦!
It sounds like so much fun. I love salsa dancing. Jay, let's go salsa dancing with them. Look. Why not?
聽起來很誘人。我最愛莎莎了。杰,我們跟他們去跳莎莎吧。快看。為什么不去?
I just bought that pay-per-view fight. I tell you what-- we'll compromise. We'll watch the fight. We'll eat salsa.
我剛買了按次計費的拳擊票。那我們互相妥協一下吧。我們去看拳賽 然后去吃"莎莎"。
Who needs him? Come dancing with us.
別帶他去了,咱仨去跳吧。
Ay, no, I wouldn't want to
算了,我不想當燈泡......
No, no! You'd be doing me a favor. Shorty never wants to stop, and I could use a break.
不會,不會!你來可是幫我大忙了。"小短"一跳起來就停不下,讓我偶爾歇歇也好。
You hear that Jay? I never stop.
你聽到了嗎,杰?我一跳就停不下來哦。
All I hear is she could use a break.
我只聽到她說想喘口氣。

重點單詞   查看全部解釋    
compromise ['kɔmprəmaiz]

想一想再看

n. 妥協,折衷,折衷案
vt. 妥協處理,危

聯想記憶
palpable ['pælpəbl]

想一想再看

adj. 易覺察的,明顯的

聯想記憶
absolutely ['æbsəlu:tli]

想一想再看

adv. 絕對地,完全地;獨立地

 
laundry ['lɔ:ndri]

想一想再看

n. 洗衣店,要洗的衣服,洗衣

聯想記憶
?
發布評論我來說2句

    最新文章

    可可英語官方微信(微信號:ikekenet)

    每天向大家推送短小精悍的英語學習資料.

    添加方式1.掃描上方可可官方微信二維碼。
    添加方式2.搜索微信號ikekenet添加即可。
    主站蜘蛛池模板: bob hartman| 风间由美的电影| 热情电影| angelina全集在线观看| 2025微信头像最新版本| 烽火流金电视剧全集免费观看| 女人香韩国电影| cgtn英语频道在线直播观看| 每日一句话| 一级片黄色毛片| 胖猫图片| 我的孩子我的家三观尽毁| cetv3中国教育电视台直播| 帕米尔的春天笛子独奏| 色在线视频| 恶行之外电影完整在线观看| 老江湖| 新爱情乐园| 女生摸女生的胸| 147顶级艺术人像摄影| 虞书欣新剧永夜星河免费观看| 东方卫视节目表| 浪荡子的旅程电影| 五年级歇后语大全| 方言的战争在线观看高清免费完整版| 湖北影视| 惊声尖叫6| 大学生职业规划ppt成品| 美丽女波士1983| 我自己说了算作文| 艾尔·安德森| 哗鬼住正隔篱| 大太监李莲英| 飞头魔女电影完整版免费观看| 金马电影网| 肖叮叮的剿匪记 电视剧免费观看| 挠脚心 | vk| 女幽灵| 误杀2剧情| 美绪电影主演的电影| 电影在线观看高清完整版免费|