I've been working on that one since the first time I tried to fasten you into your car seat. I pinched your chunky little thigh.
我一直在尋求解決之道自從第一次幫你系安全帶起就開始了。當時我把你綁的太緊了。
Even though you basically just called me fat. So...Is it really fun? What? No!
雖然你這是在間接說我胖。好了這真的很好玩嗎? 什么?不會吧!
We all struggle with limitations. Some we're willing to accept...
我們都糾結于為人之限。有一些我們愿意接受......
You know, I just wanna be home, reading on opposite ends of the sofa.
我現在只想回家,靠著沙發讀點書。
And some we're not.
還有一些我們不愿接受。
I'm so embarrassed I did that.
我那樣做太尷尬了。
I'm just so happy that that was all it was.
你只是做那個我們很欣慰。
Why? What'd you think I was doing?
怎么?你以為我在做什么?
It's never too late to grow in life. Oh, my god!
永葆童心也未嘗不可。天啊!

"Thanks to our patented lengthenator, you can increase your height by up to 4 inches."
有了我們的專利助長器,您將最高能增高4英寸。
I can't believe he would spend $50 on this thing.
難以置信他居然花了50美元來買。
I know. He could've got a 2 year subscription to "Playboy" For that.
就是嘛。這些錢都夠他訂兩年的花花公子了。
He's not getting the "Playboy" Ever! Ow! He's a little boy!
他不會去訂什么花花公子!他只是個小孩!
Wouldn't it be great if we woke up tomorrow and our car had found its way home?
等我們明早起來會不會發現我們的車已經回來了?
Yeah, I feel that's not the way it's gonna happen.
我覺得事情不會這么發展。
Happened on the farm one time. A tornado scooped up one of our calves, dropped it who knows where.
我在農場就遇到過。一場龍卷風卷走了我們的一頭牛犢,誰知道卷到哪去了。
Six months later, A full grown cow comes walking up the driveway, same markings, same moo. That night, we...We ate like kings.
可六個月后,一頭成年牛沿著車道走回來了,一樣的花紋,一樣的叫聲。那晚,我們......我們大餐了一頓。
Okay, I've told it before.
之前我說過這故事。
Oh, my gosh! It's our car!
我的天哪!那是我們的車!
I see you've met my wife.
看來你們見過我老婆了。