Listen, Manny, you're already intelligent and beautiful and funny.
聽著,曼尼,你已經集美貌、智慧、風趣于一身了。
If you get tall, you're going to have everything, and those poor boys are not gonna have anything to compete with you.
如果你再長高點,你就過于完美了,其他那些歪瓜裂棗怎么再和你相提并論呢。
Look at this. You have a mark on your head now. I'm gonna go get you some ice, okay?
看看這。你頭上都有個傷痕了。我給你拿些冰來,好不好?
That's a lot of pretty words, but they don't help me tomorrow.
話倒挺好聽的,可我明天怎么辦啊。
Sorry, kid. It's just one of those things. You get taller when you get taller. Why don't you get ready for bed?
抱歉,孩子。都浮云而已。該長高時候自然就會長高。你應該睡覺了吧?
Ah, jeez. You know, when I was your age, I started working out to get the girls.
老天。我像你這么大的時候。我靠健身來吸引女生。
You think that would help?
你覺得有用嗎?
Yeah. So tomorrow, we start working out. Okay?
沒錯。明天,我們一起去健身。好不好?
Maybe I'll even show you a few pull ups on, uh, this bad boy here, huh?
要不然我來給你做幾個引體向上,就在這玩意上面。
You see that? Pretty soon, that's how strong...you're gonna be.
你看見沒?過不了多久,你也能 這么壯。
Thanks, mom. Shh! I don't want them to know I was here. Okay.
謝了,媽媽。 噓!我不想讓他們知道我在這。 好的。
Oh, Claire, I thought that was you. Thank god. Come in.
克萊爾,我就知道是你。謝天謝地。快進來。
I can't. 'cause I'm sick, remember? Sorry.
不行。因為我病了,記得不?抱歉。
Well, my DVD player just broke, and none of us know how "Gone With the Wind" Ends. But you saw it, right?
其實,我DVD機壞了,我們都沒看到《亂世佳人》的結局是什么。但你看過 對吧
Oh, is that Claire? Yeah. Can you tell us what happened?
是克萊爾嗎? 是。 能告訴我們結局嗎?
I could, but I don't want to ruin it for you.
我能,但我不想給你們劇透啊。
No, we really need to know. We need to know. Claire. Just tell us.
不會,我們真的想知道。 我們真的想。 克萊爾。快告訴我們吧。
Um...Scarlett is...really mad at Clark Gable, because, um, he says so many bad things.
郝思嘉真的很生克拉克·蓋博的氣,因為他說了很多不好聽的話。
And didn't he, um, burn down a farm or something?
是不是,還把一農場什么的給點了?
Claire, have you been drinking?
克萊爾,你是不是醉了?
I had a hot toddy. Made one for my throat.
(蘇格蘭熱托地:一種暖身的酒精飲料)我喝了點蘇格蘭熱托地,喉嚨有點不舒服。
Pretty dressed up for a night in bed, right? Yeah,
晚上臥床的話,你這也穿的太光鮮了吧?
I I just threw on the first thing I could find...when Luke called, and it was just right there on the chair.
我只是隨手拿了件衣服穿,盧克打電話來時正好那件就在椅子上。
She has a stamp on her hand.
看她手上還蓋著章呢。
Okay. All right. Before we bust out the pitchforks and the torches, May I remind you that I've driven every one of your children home and heimliched at least one, Bethenny.
好吧。在大家點亮火把群起而捉奸之前,可別忘了我曾經幫你們把孩子都送回家,還急救過至少一個,貝瑟妮。
Hi. Hello.
大家好。 你好。
This is totally inappropriate. But could I use your bathroom? Sorry. You kept pushing the drinks. I friend. Gay friend. Gay. I I'm not gay. Yes, you are.
說來尷尬。我能借用下洗手間嗎?抱歉。你一直灌我喝酒。他是我朋友。同志朋友。 我不是同志。 你必須得是。
I I'm not gay. I'm I'm french. You thought I was gay?
我不是同志。我只是法國人。你以為我是同志?
Are you serious right now? Well, are you? You've been throwing yourself at me all night.
你是認真的嗎?你對我是"認真的"嗎?你整晚都在投懷送抱。
No, no. No, I have not.
哪有。我才沒有呢。