Bethenny, grab the pinot. Bethenny, do not grab the pinot.
貝瑟妮,拿葡萄酒來,有好戲看了。 貝瑟妮,別聽她的。
You undressed in front of me. You squeezed my arm. You asked me for a massage. What was all that? That was that was me safely objectifying a gay person.
你在我面前脫衣服。還捏我的手臂。你還讓我替你按摩。那些都算什么?那時我以為你是個同志。
Wow, Claire! When I wrote "Don't ever change" in your yearbook, I didn't mean it like this.
天哪 克萊爾!當時我在年鑒里寫"永遠別變",可不是這個意思啊。
Oh, ease up, Holly. Okay, I lied. I lied, but I get one night to myself, and I just wanted to spend it with some fun gay people.
放輕松,霍麗。我是撒謊了。我是撒謊了,我好不容易得到個自由之夜,我只想和風趣的同志朋友縱情歡樂。
It's not my fault this one decided to be straight.
這人決定變直又不是我的錯。
I've always been straight. Oh, you don't get to talk!
我從來就是直的。你沒資格說話!
I took fashion advice from you! Oh, my god. Do I even look good in this dress?
我居然還向你咨詢了時尚觀點天哪。我穿這身衣服好看嗎?
No. Not you. It's really short, isn't it? It's short. Yeah.
不。絕不問你了。太短了,是吧?的確。是啊。
Please? Please, just listen to me for one second.
求你了?求你了,就聽我說幾句。
Go away! Stop following me!
離我遠點!別跟著我!
Hey, you wanna tell me why you're bothering this young lady?
能告訴我為何要騷擾這位女士嗎?
Oh, no, no, no, no. Officer, this is my daughter. Tell him.
不是的,警官,這是我女兒。快告訴他。
Tonight, I don't know who you are. She's...
今晚,我根本不認識你。
she's joking. I'm not dangerous. In fact, I I I helped to put all the lights on this path.
她是在開玩笑。我可不是危險人物。實際上,我還曾幫這條小路裝過燈泡呢。
20 years ago, some friends and I took back the night. So...I I think I just...I embarrassed her a little.
20年前的事了,我和朋友一些朋友參加完"維護女性"運動。我想我剛剛......有點讓她難堪了。
"A little"? That sweatshirt embarrasses me "A little."
只是有點嗎?你那衣服才叫讓我有點難堪。
Yep, that's a daughter.
是女兒,鑒定完畢。
Tonight was insane. Why did you have to act like that?
今晚是怎么了。你干嗎要表現得那樣?
You were at that party. I see you talking to frat boys, and…… Isn't that why we're here,
你正在參加一個派對。我看到你正和某個兄弟會男孩說活......這不就是此行的目的嗎,
so I can experience college? I mean, what are you gonna do when I actually go?
感受大學校園?要是我真來了大學,你會怎么做?
I don't know. Freak out, I think. Look...Your whole life, my job has been to protect you A job I kinda love.
不知道。也許會抓狂。聽著,你長這么大,都是我在保護你甜蜜的負擔。
Now I feel like I'm being forced into early retirement. I just needed to find you and make sure you were okay...For as long as I still get to do that.
現在看來我不得不提前退休了。我只是想找到你,確保你安然無恙,堅守到最后一口氣在。
Just like you Piss me off and then say something sweet. I'm not leaving until the fall.
你總是這樣惹我發火然后又讓我感動。我要到秋季才走呢。
Maybe by then I can figure out how to put a force field around you.
也許那時能找到個方法設計出什么東西保護著你。