I can't do this.
我受不了了。
Why are you so frustrated?
你火什么火?
Because I've never had any obstacles to overcome.
因為從來就沒有什么困難需要我克服。
Oh, honey, that's not true. Really? Name one.
親愛的 可不是這樣的。是嗎?舉個例。
You're lactose-intolerant.
你有乳糖不耐受癥。
Oh, "Dear college, cheese makes me gassy. See you in September."
哦,"親愛的大學,奶酪讓我屁多多。9月見。"
Sweetie, you're not really starting your essays "Dear college," Are you?
親愛的,你該不會把"親愛的大學"作為你論文的開頭吧?
What difference does it make? I've lived a boring, sheltered, pathetic life.
那又怎么了?我活在你們的庇護下,日子無聊而苦逼。
I am sorry we have made things too easy and comfortable for you.
讓你日子過得太滋潤了,真是對不起啊。
Oh, you should be! It is all your fault! You have shielded me from everything interesting and dangerous!
你應該道歉!都是你的錯!你老是護著我,任何有趣和危險的事情都不讓我去干!
You are blaming me because I kept you from getting hurt?
你是在指責我保護你不受傷害嗎?
Gaby's mom's a hoarder. That essay practically writes itself.
加布的媽媽是收藏癖。她寫論文就毫無障礙。
Maybe it is our fault. But did you ever consider there's a reason?
可能是我們的錯。但是你有沒有想過原因?
What are you talking about?
你在說什么?
There's a reason why we were so easy on you.
我們對你那么嬌慣是有原因的。
I don't understand.
我迷糊了。
Oh, honey, you're old enough now.
親愛的,你已經不小了。
Old enough for what?
什么不小了?
The truth. Okay, come on. Gotta show you somethin'. We're gonna go for a ride.
該告訴你真相了。跟我來 給你看樣東西。我們要開車去。
Mom, just tell me. You are my mom, right?
媽,跟我說就是了嘛。你是我親媽,對吧?
I'm a bad man.
我是個壞人。
Oh, no. What did you eat?
哦,不。你吃啥了?
Mitchell, remember the girl I met last night?
米奇爾,記得昨天晚上那女孩嗎?
How can I forget her? She's super famous for having the world's worst gay-dar.
終身難忘???她的"辨基能力"全世界倒數第一。
How could I be so cavalier with her emotions? You know, we had a real connection.
我怎么能無視她的感情呢?你知道我們心有靈犀。
She gave me her number, and right now she's probably sitting by the phone waiting for me to call.
她把電話給了我,現在她很可能坐在電話旁邊等我的電話。
I don't think you understand how charmed she was by me.
我覺得你不懂我讓她多著迷。
Oh, my god. Where did you get all this self-confidence?
老天。你這自信從哪里來的?
I won cutest baby at the 1974 Jasper County Fair. People at the time said I could go Gerber.
1974年的杰斯珀集市會上我贏得了最可愛寶寶獎。(嘉小寶:著名嬰兒用品嘉寶公司的卡通形象)那時人們說我像嘉小寶。
You know what? I'm calling her. What?
我決定了,我要打電話給她。什么?
No, I can't carry this around. I have to come clean so she can move on with her life.
不行,我不能一直拖著。我得跟她說實話讓她放下我。
This is crazy. She is not waiting--
這太瘋狂了。人家才不會等......