Are you all right?
你沒事吧?
Yes. Thank you Merlin.
沒事。謝謝你梅林。
What are you doing?
你在干什么?
Uther's ill. It's the same thing Morgana had. Edwin said he used these to cure Morgana. Maybe we can too.
烏瑟王病了。他得了和茉嘉娜一樣的病。艾德文說他用這個治愈了茉嘉娜。我們也可以。
Elanthia beetles. Are they magical?
依蘭西亞古城甲蟲。 它們具有魔力嗎?
Yes. They can be enchanted to enter the brain, feed on it until the devour the person's very soul. We must going to him.
是的。他們能被施法進入大腦中直到它吞食掉人的整個身體。我們快趕過去。
How do we get the beetle out before it kills him?
在他被嚙食之前怎么取出甲蟲呢?
It can only be magic.
只有用魔法。
You can't use magic on Uther. He'd kill us.
不能對烏瑟王施法。他會處死我們。
We don't have a choice. Gaius!
我們別無選擇。 蓋烏斯!
There are times when it is necessary. It is your right.
凡事總有例外。選擇權在你。
I don't know how.
我不知道怎么做。
If you don't, he's going to die.
如果你不施法,他就要死了。
Has anyone ever told you, you're a genius.
有沒有人告訴過你,你是個天才。
You certainly haven't.
反正你沒這么夸過我。
Drink this. It'll help regain your strength.
喝了這個。這會幫你恢復體力的。
There's nothing wrong with my strength.
我很健康。