I can't understand why Uther would sack him over one mistake.
我搞不懂烏瑟怎能因一個錯誤就辭退你。
A mistake that nearly killed Morgana. Besides, it wasn't the only one.
但是那錯誤差點要了茉嘉娜的命。另外,他犯的錯也不止這么一個。
What do you mean?
你什么意思?
Edwin said his work was riddled with errors. It's nonsense.
艾德文說他的工作錯誤百出。 荒唐。
No one wants Gaius to go, but my father's made his decision. There's nothing anyone can do.
沒有人想要蓋烏斯離開 但是父王已經下定了決心。沒有人能改變他的決定。
I think you'll be very happy here.
我想你留在這一定會開心的。
I'm sure I will. When I reviewed Gaius's work, I noticed he's been prescribing you arnica.
一定會的。當我回顧蓋烏斯的工作時,我注意到他開了個山金車典酒的處方。
It's for my shoulder, it's an old battle wound. It gives me a lot of pain.
這是為了治我的肩,這是戰時留下的舊傷。疼痛時讓我痛苦萬分。
May I take the liberty of providing a new prescription? It should prove far more effective.
能允許我提供一個新的處方嗎?我保證會更有效的。
Really? Oh, yes. It is a remedy to cure all ills.
當真? 是的。這是包治百病的萬靈藥。
Gaius? You're leaving?
蓋烏斯?你要走了?
Yes, I'm sorry I didn't come and say goodbye.
是的,抱歉沒來和你道別。
I don't want you to go. I don't trust Edwin. There was no blood in Morgana's ear. He put it there. He did something to her, I know he did.
我不想你走。我不信任艾德文。茉嘉娜耳朵里根本沒有血。是他弄進去的。他肯定對她做了手腳。我知道的。