It was unfortunate, I accept that.
這只是你時運不濟,我同意。
May I ask who is to be the next court physician?
我能問下誰將是下一任御醫嗎?
None of this was Edwin's idea. Initially, he turned down the offer. I'm sure.
這不是艾德文的主意。最初,他拒絕了我的請求。 我相信。
It's not been an easy decision, but...The younger man, new ideas. Yes.
很難抉擇,但...年輕人,有想法。 的確。
You're hesitant. Is there a reason you oppose his appointment?
而你有些遲疑不決。你對這個決定有何異議?
Sire... If you have anything to say, then say it now, Gaius.
陛下...... 如有何異議,現在就說吧,蓋烏斯。
This is difficult for both of us.
這對我們來說都不好受。
I thank you for your patronage. It has been an honour and a pleasure to serve your family, for all these years.
謝主隆恩。這些年來為您和王室服務是我莫大的榮耀。
Gaius! Uther cannot do this to you. You tried to save Morgana.
蓋烏斯!烏瑟怎么能這么對你。你盡力救茉嘉娜了。
Uther's not to blame.
不怪烏瑟。
I'll speak to Edwin, you can work together.
我去找艾德文,你們可以共事啊。
No, you mustn't do anything.
不,你什么也不要做。
I can't stand by and do nothing.
我不能眼睜睜看著不管。
Uther's right. It's time I stepped down.
烏瑟王做的對。我是該退休了。
What are you doing?
你在做什么?
I cannot stay when there's no longer a use for me.
既然我已無用也不必呆在此地。