You need to be careful who you say that to.
不要對其他人說這話。
I'm saying it to you, because you can do something about it. I can't.
我只對你說了,因為你做些什么。 我無能為力。
But you think the same, don't you? He's evil.
但是你和我想的一樣,對嗎?他是個魔鬼。
It's not that simple.
沒這么簡單。
So you're going to turn your back on us.
你就這么扔下我們不管了。
I have no choice. I'm sorry, Gwen.
我別無選擇。對不起,格溫。
In life you always have a choice. Sometimes it's easier to think that you don't.
只要活著總有選擇的余地。有時候覺得沒有選擇會更簡單。
Well then, my choice is to leave.
那么我的選擇是離開此地。
Then I'll miss you.
我會想念你的。
Goodbye, Gaius.
再見,蓋烏斯。
It seems the drugs I gave you have taken hold. Your body is now paralysed.
看樣子我給你的藥起效了。現在你的身體已經被麻醉了。
Now, open your eyes, my Lord. I want my face to be the last face you ever see.
現在,張開你的眼睛,陛下。我想讓你的生命就此在我面前終結。
You took my childhood from me. And now finally, I take my parents' revenge.
你奪走了我的童年。終于,我可以為我的父母報仇。
I will not allow you to kill Uther.
我不會讓你殺了烏瑟王的。
You've never had a problem letting people die before.
你以前不是對此漠不關心么。
Your parents were practising dark magic, just like you.
你的父母一直在練習黑魔法,你也是。
And how do you propose to stop me?
那你想如何阻止我?