You're not leaving.
你不能走。
I believe it's for the best.
這對誰都好。
Then I will come with you.
那我和你一起走。
Merlin, you're like a son to me. I never expected such a blessing so late in life.
梅林,你就像我的兒子。我沒想到晚年還得此恩賜。
And you are more than a father to me.
你對我的意義超過了父親。
Then, as a father, I must tell you, you must remain here. Camelot is where you belong.
那么作為父親,我要告訴你,你必須留在這。你屬于卡梅洛特城。
But you belong here, too.
你也屬于這里。
Not any more. Merlin, you must promise me you will not waste your gifts.
不再是了。梅林,答應我不要浪費你的才能。
My gifts mean nothing without you to guide me.
沒有你指點我的天賦啥也不是。
You have a great destiny. If I have had a smally part to play in that, then I am pleased.
你肩負偉大使命。若我能在其中略盡綿薄之力,就心滿意足了。
There's so much I've yet to learn. I need you to teach me.
可我還有很多東西要學。需要你的教導。
I'm afraid I'm leaving here tonight, Merlin. And there's nothing you can do or say that can persuade me otherwise.
恐怕我今晚就得啟程離開,梅林。無論你說或做什么我都不會改變決定。
I will not let this happen.
我不讓你走。
Goodbye, Merlin.
再見,梅林。