You must stay here a while, break your journey. A noble family like yours is always welcome at Camelot.
你該在這里留駐一時,歇歇腳。你等貴族后裔我甘美洛隨時歡迎。
Make sure you put her in a decent room.
你一定要給她安排個好房間。
The one next door is empty.
隔壁那間空著。
The one next door's fine. Excellent, in fact. Shut up, Merlin.
隔壁那間正好。簡直再合適不過了。閉嘴,梅林。
I didn't say anything!
我什么也沒說啊!
You didn't have to. I want to make it clear that my intentions towards Sophia are completely honourable.
你不用說了。我先說清楚我對她毫無半點非分之想。
Put her in a room on the other side of the castle. It's warmer, more comfortable.
給她找個宮殿另一頭的房間。那邊暖和,更舒適。
Of course. She is, um, very beautiful. Yes, she is.
好的。她可...呃...真漂亮。 對,沒錯。
And if your intentions are honourable... Oh, they are. Most definitely.
如果你毫無非分之想... 是啊。那還用說。
Then what's the problem with her staying next door?
那安排她住在隔壁有什么問題呢?
There isn't one. You've convinced me. Put her in the room next to mine.
沒問題。你說服我了。就把她安排在我隔壁。
If you need anything, just let me know. Thank you.
如果需要什么,盡管來找我。 謝謝。
Who was that?
那是誰?
Sophia Tirmawr. We rescued her in the woods. Well, Arthur did most of the rescuing.
索菲亞·提阿莫。我們從樹林救下的。好吧,基本是亞瑟出的手。
She can't stay here.
不能留她在這。