Hello?
有人嗎
I am armed...
我有武器...
with awith a big gun.
我有槍
Oh, my
我的...
Oh, God.
老天
At least do it with a little authority.
你裝也要裝得像點兒吧
Someone's going to think I raised a pussy.
不然別人還以為我養了個小姑娘
You scared the crap out of me.
嚇死我了
How did you get here?
你怎么來的
I live in a nursing home, not a prison.
我住的是養老院,又不是監獄
They have a shuttle service
他們提供接送服務
and a very muscular driver named Donald.
司機是個叫唐納德的猛男
Grammy, I'm making a lot of money right now.
奶奶,我現在賺好多好多錢了
I could have sent a car for you.
我完全可以派車去接你
Then, I wouldn't have gotten
沒關系,那我就沒機會
to see a very muscular driver named Donald.
見到那個叫唐納德的猛男司機了
Why didn't you call? I could have been here.
怎么不先給我打個電話,我好早點回來
Oh, my God.
老天
Our dinner.
我們的晚餐
I have been working so hard, I forgot what day it is.
最近只顧工作了,忘了今天什么日子了
That used to happen to dad.
以前爸爸就是這樣的
That's what happens when you care about your job.
當你開始熱愛這份工作時就會這樣
And don't give a rat's ass about your grandmother.
不用擔心奶奶我
Well, yeah, that is why I put you in the home.
是啊,所以我把你送到養老院去了
Good morning, everyone.
大家早上好
Before we get down to business, I would like to offer
在我們談公事前,我想對丹尼爾·哈德曼說
a big welcome back to Daniel Hardman.
非常歡迎你回來
We're thrilled to have you home.
你能回這個大家庭太棒了
Now, moving on... I'm sorry, Jessica.
現在開始... 抱歉,杰西卡
Before you do that, I want to say one thing.
在這之前我想說一件事情
While I am delighted to be back,
我很高興能夠回來
I want to be clear. Nothing's changing.
但我得先把話說清楚,一切照舊
Jessica is still the head of this firm.
杰西卡還是公司的頭
I'm here in a number two capacity.
我現在就是她的二把手
Just think of me like a seasoned advisor.
把我看做一個有經驗的顧問
Like Bill to Hillary if she'd won.
類似希拉里當選總統后克林頓的角色
Thank you, Daniel. Moving on.
謝謝你,丹尼爾,我們繼續
Prescott hospitals' negotiation with their nurses' union.
普雷斯科特醫院與護士工會的談判
Nobody wants a strike.
誰都不想看到罷工
I'm going to need someone who's going to bring this home.
我現在需要一個人處理這個案子
Therefore... Not to jump in here too quick,
因此... 我不想顯得太心急
but I did bring Prescott into the firm.
但這家醫院的業務當初是我攬下的
I'm your man.
我是最合適的人選
What I was going to say is I brought Harvey up to
我正準備說我昨晚就讓哈維
speed on this last night.
加班加點準備這個案子
He's got it covered. Been prepping all morning.
他已經準備好了,一整個早上
Really? The whole morning?
真的嗎,一個早上
I learn fast.
我學得快
Maybe I could still help. Mind if I take a look?
也許我還能幫上點忙,我能看看嗎
Later.
待會兒吧
Jessica likes to keep these meetings headlines only.
杰西卡習慣在晨會上簡明扼要
I'll swing by your office.
待會兒我去你辦公室
Sounds like a plan. Next order of business.
沒問題,下一個議題
Nurses' strike assigned to me last night?
你昨晚把護士罷工的案子交給我了嗎
Goddamn Daniel.
可惡的丹尼爾
Picked up right where he left off.
死性不改啊
Trying to cut my legs out.
想奪我的權
Why are you grinning?
笑什么
I'm just glad to have someone
公司里居然還有人
in the room who pisses you off more than I do.
比我更能讓你抓狂,有意思
You know why I picked you, right?
你知道我為什么選你的
Because you knew I'd roll with your lie.
因為我能幫你打掩護
Because you need a chance to get out of the doghouse.
因為你需要重新獲得我的歡心
I got your tea service for you.
我都為你送端茶倒水了
You think that's going to cut it?
你以為這就夠了嗎
What do you want me to do? Put him in his place.
你要我做什么,讓他老實下來
It's a can opener. What?
這是個開瓶器,什么情況
Paying for your sins of last night?
昨晚爽過頭了吧
I wish you hadn't said that. Why not?
這話我可不愛聽,為什么
'Cause I spent the night with my grandmother.
我昨晚跟我奶奶一起過的
Is she hot? What is wrong with you?
她漂亮嗎,你有毛病吧
You started it. I most certainly did not.
你起的頭,我才沒有呢
Prescott hospital.
普雷斯科特醫院的案子
I need a complete summary
我需要護士工會談判的
of their nurses' union negotiation.
完整總結
From whom?
在誰手里
Rachel?
瑞秋
No. No, it's too soon. I
不行不行,太快了
I broke it off before we even started. No.
我們還沒開始就我就提出分手了,不行
Tell her about the exciting night
那你就告訴她
you spent with your grandmother.
你跟你奶奶過了很爽的一夜
Trust me.
相信我
She'll realize she dodged a bullet.
她會慶幸自己沒掉到坑里
And I need four bullshit pro bono cases right now.
我還需要四個無聊的法律援助案,馬上
I don't have any pro bono files.
我手頭可沒有法律援助案
I'm a corporate lawyer. That's what we do here.
我是個公司律師,那才是我們的工作
I do it on my own time.
我用個人時間做的
Thanks, Rachel. Wait a minute.
謝謝你,瑞秋,等等
Why are you asking me for case files?
為什么你會來找我要案情資料
I'm not allowed to say.
我不能說
Harvey asked Mike, and he was too afraid?
哈維找邁克要,邁克不敢來找我
Like a baby girl.
就像個小姑娘
You okay? No.
你還好嗎,不好
But I am too busy to do anything
但我工作實在太多
other than throw myself
忙的一塌糊涂
into this stack of work anyhow.
實在沒功夫想別的
Well...
這樣嘛
As long as you're making healthy choices.
只要你做的是正確的選擇就行
Yeah.
是啊
Make yourself at home.
請隨意
You know, I can see myself in this thing.
我能從里面看到自己的樣子
I would find that really distracting, of course.
還真是讓人不爽
I'm swooning.
我很驚訝
I thought the plan was to meet in your office.
不是說好去你辦公室的嗎
I thought I'd save us some time.
還是別耽誤時間了
This is a child custody dispute.
這是個關于兒童監護權的糾紛
Little Lenny. So sad.
小萊尼,真讓人難過
You need props to make your point?
你這是什么意思
You said you changed.
你不是說你變了嗎
Why don't you prove it by doing some good?
做點好事來證明一下吧
Harvey, I have changed.
哈維,我真的變了
But I don't have to prove anything to you.
但我不需要向你證明
Not as long as you sit in this office
除非你老老實實坐在這間辦公室里
and pretend to practice law.
努力扮演一個執業律師
But when you stick your nose in my cases,
但如果你想對我的案子插一腿
that's another story.
就另當別論了
If you haven't noticed, my name is on the door.
不知你看到沒有,門上印的是我的名字
They're all my cases.
這些都是我的案子
The name of this firm is Pearson Hardman.
這家律所的名字叫做皮爾遜·哈德曼
You said it yourself, you're number two.
你自己說你是二把手的
I answer to number one.
我只服從一把手的命令
No matter who you answer to,
不管你聽誰的
one way or another,
無論如何
you will learn to treat me with respect.
你都得學會尊重我
Fine.
沒問題
I respect you, but I don't work for you.
我很尊重你,但我可不為你打工
And I sure as hell don't work with you.
更不會跟你共事
Pick up the phone. Little Lenny deserves the best.
打電話吧,小萊尼需要一個好律師
You know the head of the nurses' union
你應該知道護士工會的頭頭
isn't a lawyer but a nurse, right?
是個護士而不是律師吧
What's your point?
你什么意思
What if you get schooled by a hot nurse?
萬一你被性感火辣的護士迷住了呢
What are you, 12?
你多大了,12歲
What, you can talk about my grandmother,
你都能拿我奶奶開玩笑
but I can't make a nurse joke? Yup.
我就不能開個護士的玩笑,沒錯
Actually, I was 12
其實我第一次幻想
when I had my first caregiver fantasy.
護士誘惑時的確是12歲
Let me guess. Nurse Ratched.
我猜是護士拉契特
Say what you will.
隨你怎么說
You had a kind of stocky hotness.
你就喜歡那種粗壯型的
Listen, our goal is to reach a fair agreement
聽好了,我們的目標是讓醫院和護士工會
between a hospital and its nurses.
達成一個相對合理的協議
There are no winners.
沒有什么贏家
Did you have a stroke? There's always a winner.
你是中風了嗎,所有談判都有贏家
Of course there's a winner.
當然有贏家
Just needed to make sure
我得確認一下
you were ready to stick it to the nurses.
你舍得向那些護士捅刀子
Don't say it.
別說話
Negotiator number five.
第五號談判代表
Meet the new boss. Same as the old boss.
新老板駕到啊,換來換去一個樣
Jameson was our last negotiator. Trust me.
詹姆森是我們最后一名談判代表,我保證
I'm not Jameson.
我不是詹姆森
That's what he said about the one before him.
他當時說的是一模一樣的話
You're all the same to me.
你們對我們來說沒區別
I'm over here, you're over here.
我在這邊,你在那邊
Well, let's see if we can't
那就試著看看我們能不能這樣
You're going to have to buy me dinner first.
那你得先請我吃一頓
I can do better.
我有更好的提議
You're expecting me to offer you this.
你覺得我最多給你這個數
You're willing to settle on this.
你的底線是這個
You're praying for this.
你想要這個價
Well, your prayers have been answered.
我們就給你這個價
You know, I'll even buy you breakfast in the morning.
我還可以幫你帶早餐
Not so fast, blondie.
別操之過急,金發美人
Prescott Hospitals is hurting as much as anyone else.
普雷斯科特醫院損失也很大
You push any harder,
如果你步步緊逼
they're going to go out of business, and nobody wins.
醫院就會破產,兩敗俱傷
This is the best you're going to do.
這是你最好的選擇了
And it's a deal you're ready to take.
你應該接受這個協議
We were ready.
我們本打算接受
But what about the new account you funded yesterday?
但是昨天建立的新賬戶是怎么回事
Yeah, that's right. I know about it.
沒錯,我已經知道了
This isn't my first rodeo.
這可不是我第一次罷工
Then you also know that money's off the table.
那你應該也知道那筆錢跟這件事沒關系
Money's fungible. Everything's on the table.
錢是可以互換的,所有事都有關系
I'm sorry,
抱歉
but that account was funded by donors specifically
但是那個賬戶的捐款者明確表明
for the development of new robotics for surgery.
是為了開發新醫用機器人所開設的
I used to change bedpans for a living, junior.
我也曾靠換屎盆子掙錢糊口,小屁孩
I know what bullshit smells like.
我很清楚放屁是什么味兒的
This isn't bullshit.
我不是放屁
Even if Prescott wanted to give that money to the nurses,
即使醫院想把錢給護士
They couldn't, legally.
在法律上也是不允許的
So they're willing to raise money
這么說,他們愿意為設備籌款
for equipment but not nurses?
卻不愿把錢給護士
I get it.
我懂了
Nurses are sexy, but nurses aren't sexy.
只有A片里的護士才性感
Well, you need to find a way to get us access to that money,
你得找個方法動用那筆錢
or we don't have a deal.
否則我們沒法達成協議
That's not going to happen.
這不可能
Well, then we're done.
那就沒什么好說的了
You leave this table, it means only one thing.
你離開這張桌子,只會發生一件事
I know exactly what it means.
我很清楚會發生什么
We have a fully funded strike fund,
我們有很殷實的罷工基金
and we're going to use it.
看來要動用它了
We reject your proposal.
我們拒絕你的提案
Reminder: ask Harold to dye his hair.
提醒:讓哈羅德去染頭發
Orange is the color of a clown.
只有小丑的頭發才是橙色的
No, strike that. Harold is a clown.
不用了,刪掉這條,哈羅德就是小丑
Annual survey of associates came out.
本年度助理調查結果出來了
Pearson Hardman ranked second to last in quality of life.
皮爾遜·哈德曼在生活質量方面倒數第二
Who beat us?
誰把最后一名搶走了
Louis, I know you take great pride in
路易,我知道把助理們折磨得痛不欲生
making the associates' lives miserable.
會讓你很有成就感
Well, I did until the survey said I was second best at it.
調查里只排第二,我可沒什么成就感
You're missing the point.
你跑題了
Harvard wants to rescind our oncampus recruiting privileges.
哈佛想取消我們的校園招聘特權
What?
什么
Wait. Pearson Hardman is Harvard.
等等,皮爾遜·哈德曼就是哈佛
Harvard is Pearson Hardman.
哈佛就是皮爾遜·哈德曼啊
One can't survive without the other.
相互依存,缺一不可
There's no need for histrionics just yet.
現在表演還為時過早
Histrionics?
表演
This is the gravest day I've ever known.
這是最倒霉的一天
Jessica, let me handle this.
杰西卡,交給我處理吧
Why do you think I'm here?
不然我為什么過來
Screw you.
去你的
Mine likes to be scolded too.
我的電腦也該被罵罵了
I keep getting these dating site popups.
它一直彈出交友網站
It's like my computer's accusing me of being single.
好像連電腦都在嘲笑我是單身一樣
Do you know why it's doing that?
知道為什么嗎
My mother's in there?
我媽附體嗎
Did you search for a dating site?
你是不是搜過交友網站
No. When?
沒有,什么時候
Last week.
上周
You, me, happy hour,
和我一起去享受一下快樂時光吧
Harvey's corporate card.
用哈維的商務卡
Are you crazy?
你瘋了吧
You want to leave the office at 5:00?
你想五點就下班
Oh, don't be ridiculous.
別開玩笑了
Happy hour starts at 4:00.
快樂時光四點開始
It's a bad idea.
這主意可不怎么樣
You're never going to get an injunction
你不可能用禁制令
to stop the strike outright.
去徹底制止罷工
You read that in a book,
你是在哪本書上看過
or is that what your five minutes
還是從你短短的律師實踐中
practicing law have to say?
總結出來的
Not a book but every labor decision
不是哪本書
from the last ten years.
而是十年內所有勞動糾紛裁定
But I'm telling you, it's a safer bet
我跟你說,去申請
arguing for the temporary restraining order.
臨時限制令更加穩妥
First of all, a T.R.O. delays a strike,
第一,臨時限制令只是推遲罷工
an injunction stops it, and I want to stop it.
禁制令卻可以制止罷工,我要罷工停止
Second of all...
第二
never use that phrase "safer bet" with me again.
別再對我說"更加穩妥"
Safer bet. You know what?
更加穩妥,知道嗎
You don't deserve the privilege of seeing me win.
你不配看我贏
I've gathered you all here to ask you
我把你們叫到這里來
just one simple question.
只想問一個小問題
Do any of you have the desire to strip down
你們誰想把內衣脫下來
and exchange underwear with each other?
和別人換著穿
Any takers?
有人嗎
No?
沒有咯
Well, of course not because you don't want
當然沒有了,因為你們不想
to air your dirty laundry in public, right?
把臟衣服暴露出來給大家看,對嗎
But evidently, you did.
不過事實證明,你們卻這樣做了
And while I'm personally proud of the fact
你們不開心,我個人很自豪
that you're all unhappy, Harvard is not.
但是哈佛并不這么覺得
So I've invited a representative from the law school
所以,我邀請了一位法學院的代表
to see firsthand how joyful you all are
過來親眼看看你們在我的指導下
under my tutelage.
是多么的愉快
So you want us to lie?
你想讓我們撒謊嗎
No.
不是
I want you to convince this woman
我想讓你們是這個女人相信
that Pearson Hardman makes you shit rainbows.
你們在皮爾遜·哈德曼工作開心的要死
Is that clear? Yeah.
明白了嗎,是的
You sure?
你確定嗎
Anyone else have any other stupid questions?
還有什么別的蠢問題嗎
I figures.
我想也是
What are you doing here?
你在這兒干嗎
I'm here on behalf of Pearson Hardman.
代表皮爾遜·哈德曼出庭
As much as I appreciate a fan club,
盡管我很感謝我的粉絲團
This hearing starts in five minutes,
但聽證會五分鐘后就開始了
which means you've got four minutes to get out of here.
也就是說你還有四分鐘時間滾蛋
Daniel.
丹尼爾
I'm prepared to rule on your motion.
我準備采取你的提議
What do you think it's going to be?
你覺得會是什么
T.R.O. granted.
準予臨時限制令
Finally, you rule one for me.
你終于采取了一次我的請求
don't give me any grief about the Feinberg suit.
別再因為費恩伯格的案子裝傷感了
Your precedents sucked. This one's legit.
你的判例爛透了,這次的很合理
It's good to have you back, Daniel.
你能回來真是太好了,丹尼爾
Thank you for moving me up on the docket, judge.
謝謝您優先處理我的案子,法官大人
What the hell was that?
這是怎么回事
I believe it was a victory.
我想可以算是一場勝利
Hey, you don't reschedule my hearings.
你沒權改變我的聽證會時間
Were you in there?
聽證會的時候你在嗎
'Cause I do.
我可是在那兒
The truth is you should be thanking me.
事實上你應該謝謝我
Well, would you like me to thank your face with my fist?
怎么,想讓我的拳頭感謝你的臉嗎
If you would have consulted with me first,
如果你能先向我咨詢
like I offered, I could have told you
正如我主動提供幫忙那樣,我就會告訴你
Garvin Steiner was never going to grant an injunction.
加文·施泰納永遠不可能準予禁制令
Not when his Wednesday golf buddy shows up
星期三的高爾夫球友出現還挾持法庭
and hijacks the courtroom.
他當然不會準予了
Say what you will. I know the man.
隨你怎么說,我了解他
0% chance he gives you what you want.
你不可能從他手里如愿以償
Daniel, maybe you don't know how it works these days.
丹尼爾,也許你不懂現在的業界情況
When I'm on a case,
當我接了案子之后
the only thing there's 0% chance of
唯一不可能發生的事
is me losing.
就是我敗訴
Harvey, I said I've changed.
哈維,我說過,我變了
Don't mistake that change for weakness.
別以為我是變軟弱了
I told you, my name's on the door.
我告訴過你,門上寫的是我的名字
Didn't get there by me taking shit from the likes of you.
可不是靠受你這種鳥人的氣才得到的
You want to work together on this,
如果你想合作這個案子
I'm open to it.
我敞開大門歡迎
You don't,
你不想合作
this is how it's going to be.
那就是我說的算
So let me get this straight.
把事情捋清楚
The judge ruled against your idea,
法官否決了你的提議
and so you went with my idea?
所以你就附和了我的想法
Not exactly. Hardman got the T.R.O.
才怪,是哈德曼拿到了臨時限制令
Okay, so you told me I was wrong,
那你還說我錯了
And yet I had the same idea as a managing partner.
而我的想法和經營合伙人的一樣
That's funny, that kind of makes me wonder
真有意思,這讓我很懷疑
what else you've been wrong about.
你還犯過別的什么錯
Hiring you?
雇了你
Daniel and I wouldn't concur with that.
丹尼爾和我在這點上無法達到統一了
Hey, handsome.
嗨,帥哥
Your bearded buddy was already here.
你們那位胡須男已經來過了
You can shut us down for 48 hours,
你可以讓拖延我們48小時
but we can still prepare to strike.
但我們照樣準備罷工
Actually, I came over to extend an olive branch.
實際上我是來求和的
Why don't you go ahead and start your strike right now?
你們還是馬上開始罷工吧
You looked into our finances, I looked into yours.
你們調查了我方的財務,我亦如此
Your strike fund has enough to last a week.
你們的資金儲備夠罷工一星期
We're not even going to have a meeting about it for a month.
我們在一個月內根本不準備就此開會
We know what we're getting into.
我們對自己的處境很清楚
We're prepared.
我們是有備而來的
Well, prepare yourself for this:
那請為如下做好準備吧
Our last offer's off the table.
我們前一個提議已經無效了
The new offer is the one we gave you before that.
取而代之的是之前那個提議
And every day you strike,
只要你們多罷工一天
it's going to keep getting worse.
我們開價就越低
Harvey, you do realize you just littered, right?
哈維,你知道你剛才亂扔垃圾了吧
They can pick it up. They're not working.
他們可以把它撿起來,他們又沒在工作
It'll give them a sense of purpose.
這會讓他們有點干勁
You don't think you're being a little harsh?
你不覺得你有點過了嗎
I just put an end to a situation
我剛終止一個兩難局面
our client can't afford and those nurses can't either.
我們的委托人和那群護士都承受不起
Trust me, they'll cave.
放心吧,他們會屈服的
Everyone.
各位
I would like you to meet
請容我向你們介紹
Ms. Sheila Zass from our beloved Harvard Law.
來自親愛的哈佛法學院的希拉·塞斯女士
While I appreciate the introduction,
我很感謝你的介紹
I would have appreciated even more
但我更希望你能
a little discretion.
慎重講話
I'm here to make an assessment,
我是來這做評估的
which would have been aided by anonymity.
本應該匿名工作更為合適
Fly. Wall.
如同空氣(指暗中調查)
Loud and clear.
明白無誤
And by the way, it's Sazs. Sazs.
順說我應該叫塞茲,塞茲
Yeah, that's what I said. Sheila Zass.
是啊,我就是這么講的,希拉·塞斯
Never mind.
當我沒說
Do you see what I see?
你和我看法一樣嗎
There's two of them.
他們兩個太神似了
I think Louis is attracted to female Louis.
我看路易被她的女版迷住了
Do you think that if they touch,
你覺不覺得如果他們碰在一起
the world would cease to exist?
整個世界都會崩塌(指正反物質湮滅)
I don't want to think about them touching.
我根本不想去想這事
There's my favorite litigation girl.
這是我最欣賞的訴訟女孩
Olivia, what's up?
奧莉維婭,你好嗎
James, Gordon brief, just going to say it,
詹姆斯,你的戈登案,我就直說了
It was a gift to the law.
是對法律的禮贊
See, this is what I like to do, basically.
這就是我日常愛做的事了
I like to, uh, you know, sit here
我喜歡,坐在這
once a week, make myself accessible,
一周一次,平易近人地
get to know the troops
和部下交流
on a, you know, personal level.
基于私人層面的
And what has that process yielded?
聊出什么來了
Well, Harold has a mother...
哈羅德的母親
Aunt. Who tragically died of heart disease.
是阿姨,很不幸因心臟病去世
Cancer.
是癌癥
We're all with him.
我們與他同在
I think I've seen enough.
我想這已經夠了
Clearly, you don't know that person very well.
很明顯你不怎么了解那個人
So unless you want to find yourself
如果你不想跑去
recruiting Suny Binghamton,
賓漢頓分校(隸屬紐約州立大學)招人
You'll treat me with a little more respect.
你最好對我放尊重點
You really cut me to the quick.
你真是一語中的
Yes, I do not know him on a personal level, thank God.
是的,我跟他沒有私交,謝天謝地
But I don't think that's relevant.
但我覺得這沒什么關系
I have 20 underlings.
我有20個下屬
I don't know a single person's last name.
我連一個人的姓都不知道
God, I admire you.
天,我太敬仰你了
What do you need from us to keep our privileges?
我們怎么做才能保住校招特權
What do you think I need?
你說我要什么
Talk to each one of them individually.
和他們單獨交談
Bingo. Pick a man.
沒錯,挑個人吧
That one.
就他了
What the hell is wrong with you?
你哪根經搭錯了
People say I'm emotionally unavailable.
有人說我性冷淡
I got us 48 hours, and you threw it away.
我爭取了48小時,卻被你給毀了
No.
不
You gave them two days to negotiate
你給了他們兩天來協商
with the threat of a strike hanging over our heads.
他們會以罷工為威脅騎到我們頭上
I took the only bullet they had out of the chamber.
我把它們唯一的武器剝奪了
And now that bullet is headed right at us.
于是這武器已經完全瞄準我們了
They have an offer in front of them,
協議就擺在他們面前
And they're going to sign it.
他們會簽的
You don't know that. Yes, I do.
這可說不準,絕對沒錯
Well, you better be right because if either one of us
那你最好別出錯,要是我們中間有誰
picks up the phone right now, we'll be the ones who caved.
現在拿起電話,我們就只能讓步了
Then we might as well tell them
我們不妨跟他們說
they can have everything.
一切都歸他們
Finally, we're on the same page.
我們總算達成共識了
Welcome to the team.
歡迎加入
We're not on the same page.
我們沒有達成共識
You backed us into a corner.
是你把我們逼進死路
I didn't do shit.
不是我干的
Nell Sawyer put us into that position.
是內爾·索耶把我們逼成這樣的
I gave her the best offer we could afford.
我給她的提議是我們能承受的最大限度了
And if this strike drags on, Prescott goes down.
如果罷工繼續,普雷斯科特醫院就垮了
And none of us can afford that.
我們沒人能承受得起
This strike never would have happened in the first place
這場罷工根本不會發生
if I had gotten an injunction
如果我申請到了禁令
instead of the T.R.O.
而不是臨時限制令
By the way, that piece of genius,
順說,你這天真想法
same idea my associate had.
和我助理的如出一轍
Kid's smart, but he's never been around the block.
這孩子很聰明,但他從沒在這行混過
You have. Stop thinking like a rookie.
但你有這經驗,別用菜鳥的方式思考了
Okay, let me guess.
好,我來猜猜
The reason that you haven't signed up yet
你之所以至今還沒注冊
is that you want me to help you
是因為你想讓我幫你
take some sexy pictures for your profile.
拍幾張艷照來為你的資料潤色
You're hoping that one thing leads to another and...
你希望著這樣一步一步就能
Bowchicka bowwow ?
那啥啥了
No.
才不是
The reason I haven't signed up yet
我沒注冊的原因是
is because they have you fill out this form,
他們讓你填一份表格
and it asks you to write down who you are.
要求你寫上你是誰
And who I am is a paralegal.
我只是個律師助理
Rachel, I am a legal secretary,
瑞秋,我是個法律秘書
and I am proud of it.
我引以為豪
But when somebody asks me who I am,
但當有人問我我是誰
that is not the first thing that comes to mind.
我腦子里首先跳出來的不是這個
Yeah, but I don't have anything else, you know?
是啊,但我其他什么也不是
I kidded myself about becoming a lawyer,
我欺騙我自己說能成為律師
And I kidded myself about Mike.
我也一廂情愿去愛邁克
So the truth is I am just a lonely paralegal.
所以事實就是我只是個形單影只的律師助理
And that's a tough thing to write down.
這著實令我尷尬不已
Well, you're not a lonely paralegal tonight.
顯然,你今晚并不孤獨
We're lawyers. Pearson Hardman.
我們是律師,來自皮爾遜·哈德曼
I'm Harriet Specter, and this is my associate.
我是哈利艾特·斯佩克特,這是我的助手
Michelle Ross.
米歇爾·羅斯
I've got a photographic memory.
我過目不忘
Pretty much a legal superhero.
就像是個法律超人
I'm a closer.
我未嘗敗績
I'm the best goddamn closer this town has ever seen.
我是城里最成功的常勝律師
What are you looking at?
你亂看什么
I can recite the constitution
我可以背出憲法
Forwards, backwards, and sideways
正著倒著隨便來
'cause I read it once when I was seven.
因為我七歲時就看過一遍
I don't buy it. Recite it right now.
我才不信,背一個
Cheers. Cheers.
干杯,干杯
I'm a flame thrower.
我是個噴火人
Surgeon. Acrobat.
外科醫生,雜技演員
Professor... of law.
教授,教法律的
I'm a rabbi.
我是個拉比(猶太教法律專家)
Oh, my God. What the hell did you order?
我的天,你點的什么東西
You wanted to see me, Mr. Hardman?
你要見我嗎,哈德曼先生
Please. Call me Daniel.
請叫我丹尼爾
Sit down.
坐吧
First of all, I want to tell you
首先,我要告訴你
Harvey speaks very highly of you.
哈維對你評價頗高
He does?
真的嗎
Well, it's Harvey.
他可是哈維
So you have to read between the lines.
你得讀出潛臺詞
What did he say?
他怎么說的
That I'mI'm not a complete idiot?
我不完全是個白癡嗎
Something like that.
差不多吧
He also told me that you and I
他還告訴我我們兩個
had the same idea to go after a T.R.O.
都想出要申請臨時限制令
He told me that too.
他也這么跟我說的
Why did you think it was the right move?
你為什么覺得應該這么做
It put a clock on the negotiations
這給談判設置了時限
and kept both sides at the table.
并且使談判進行下去
I thought so too.
我也這么想
But whether I agreed with him at the time or not,
不管當時我是否贊成他的做法
I'm not going against him now.
我現在不會和他作對了
But he and I do agree on this point:
但他和我都認同以下這點
His decision puts us in a bit of a pickle.
他的決定使我們處境艱難
Because we can't go back to Ms. Sawyer
因為我們不可能再去找索耶女士了
and ask exactly what she needs to close the deal.
問問到底滿足她什么要求才肯達成協議
Harvey and I can't.
哈維和我都辦不到
but I can.
但我可以
So you are smart.
所以說你很聰明
I'm afraid so.
恐怕沒錯
You'll have to forgive me for not completely
我對哈維的眼光半信半疑
trusting Harvey's assessment,
這也不能怪我
but I needed to make sure
我需要確認一下
that our back channel negotiator was up to the task.
我們的秘密武器談判人能夠勝任這項任務
That's why he's not here.
所以你才沒找他過來
Coach doesn't let dad come to the tryouts.
教練可不會讓選手的老爹參與到試選之中
What do you need me to do?
你需要我做些什么
They sent you?
他們竟然派你過來了
Which means they're not serious about talking.
是不是意味著他們沒把談判當回事啊
Ms. Sawyer, please. Listen to me.
索耶小姐,請別走,聽我說
You are on strike,
你們在罷工
and they are never going to flinch.
可他們絕不會因此讓步
So what harm is there in talking to me?
所以跟我聊聊又有什么大礙呢
Why should I trust you?
我憑什么要相信你
Well, that's why I wanted you to meet me here.
這就是我來這兒跟你見面的目的
Nell,
內爾
This is my grandmother, Edith Ross.
這是我奶奶,伊迪絲·羅斯
Hello.
你好
A proud resident of a Prescott Nursing Home.
普雷斯科特療養院的榮譽居民
This is not just another case for me.
這對我來說不僅是一個案子這么簡單
Yeah, and he didn't just stick me
是啊,而且他為了表明這點
in here last night to make that point.
可不止陪了我一個晚上
He locked me in here months ago.
他好幾個月前就把我關在這兒了
Grammy. Now, easy, Michael.
奶奶,放輕松點,麥克
I'm helping you out here.
我這是在幫你呢
By the way,
順便提一下
you're a bit of a hero to my favorite nurse.
在我最喜歡的護士眼里你算是個英雄
Really? Well, that's nice to hear.
真的嗎,聽到你這么說我很開心
He never shuts up about you.
他對你的事總是喋喋不休
I can't take one pill in peace.
我想安靜地吃片藥都不行
Edith, I'm glad you brought up the topic of pills.
伊迪絲,我很高興你提起了藥片的話題
Because I need to give your grandson a little lesson.
因為我需要給你的孫子上一堂課
You mind? No.
你介意嗎,不
Let's see here.
我們來看看
Plavix, Zestril,
波立維,賴諾普利
Hygroton, Atenolol.
氯噻酮,阿替洛爾
You know what happens when they're not kept straight?
你知道如果不能按時供藥會怎樣嗎
Not good.
不會有好后果
Who do you think does that? Doctors?
你覺得誰會去派藥,醫生嗎
Nurses.
是護士
Imagine your grandmother's nurse
想象你奶奶的護士
just finished a 15hour shift.
剛剛值完15小時的班
She needs her medicine in exactly two hours.
她要在兩小時內拿到她的藥
We're understaffed.
我們人手不足
That nurse is going to stay.
那個護士還要繼續加班
He won't even sign a time card for it
他甚至都不會在工時卡上簽字
because he won't get paid.
因為療養院不會付錢給他
But if his name shows up on this chart,
但是如果他的名字出現在這張表上
he stayed.
就表明他加過班
Happens every day.
屢見不鮮
You ask me what I want?
你問我我想要什么
I want enough money, so it never happens again.
我要足夠的錢來避免那種事再次發生
That one's a dud.
那家伙是個廢物
You have no idea. Mm.
可不是嘛,對
Ms. Sazs.
塞茲小姐
Mr. Litt.
利特先生
Louis. Sheila.
叫我路易,希拉
I feel as though I'm talking to a
我感覺像是在跟一個...
kindred spirit? Yes.
志趣相投的人談話,沒錯
I know. Me too.
我知道,我也是
Level with me.
跟我說實話
I'll be brutally honest.
我說實話會很傷人
That's the only language I speak.
我說話沒有不傷人的時候
I'm going to allow you to maintain your recruiting privileges
我會允許你保有納新的特權
because of the man I believe you to be.
因為我相信以你的能力能夠勝任
And I believe myself to be that same man.
我相信自己會達成你的期望
But you've got bigger problems.
但你有更大的問題要處理
Your associates don't respect you.
你的助理們并不把你放在眼里
They think you don't work as hard as they do.
他們覺得你工作沒他們賣力
What?
什么
They think you make them do your work.
他們覺得你會把自己的工作扔給他們
You realize I'm only telling you this
你應該知道我只是轉述而已
because I think that they're wrong.
因為我覺得他們說得不對
They are wrong.
的確不對
Now, if you'll excuse me.
不好意思我先告辭了
I did it. Did what?
我辦成了,辦成什么了
You and Daniel are going to be so proud of me.
你和丹尼爾會為我驕傲的
Why don't you let me be the judge of that?
值不值得驕傲還是我自己來評判吧
Judge all you want.
隨你怎么評判
Judge away because I saw Nell on my own,
隨你怎么駁回,因為我獨自會見了內爾
even used my grandmothernot used.
甚至利用了我奶奶,不是利用
She was onboard with itthat's weird.
她也參與進來了,感覺真是奇怪
Maintaining your integrity, I like it.
保持你的剛正不阿,我喜歡
Continue.
繼續說
So it turns out
結果發現
that the nurses are consistently staying late
護士們為了按時給病人供藥
to give the patients the right meds
要不停地熬夜加班
even though they're not being paid for it.
盡管他們完全是無償勞動
And you bought that? Yeah, I bought that.
你就這么買賬了嗎,沒錯,我買賬了
Because I checked my grandmother's chart.
因為我查看了我奶奶的表格
If it's true for her, it's true for others.
如果我奶奶的情況符合,那其他病人也一樣
Oh, you didn't let me finish.
你還沒讓我說完呢
Turns out, that all they want is enough staff
結果,他們需要的只是充沛的人手
So that nobody ever has to work
這樣護士們就不需要
more than a 15hour shift again.
工作超過15個小時了
And how much is that going to cost?
補充人力要花費多少
10% of the new equipment fund. Nailed it.
購入新設備資金的10% ,答出來了
So all we need to do
所以我們只需要
is find a legal way to get at that money.
找一個合法途徑拿到那筆錢
Yeah, so do you want me to go
沒錯,你需不需要我
tell Daniel how proud you are of me,
去告訴丹尼爾你有多為我驕傲
or do we do that together later?
還是等你有空我們一起去
Have, like, a group thing?
就像是小團隊,夫妻檔
I'll give him the good news.
我會親自告訴他這個好消息
Wash all you want. The lies aren't coming off.
無論你如何洗白自己,都無法抹去謊言
I told you I changed. I didn't say I became a nun.
我跟你說我變了,又不是說我遁入空門了
You lied to my associate.
你欺騙了我家那位
I never specifically said anything that wasn't true.
我從未明確地說出不真實的事情
People hear what they want to hear.
人們總是聽他們想聽的
You deceived your own.
你這是在欺騙自己人
You never lied to anyone else here?
你就從來沒有騙過律所里的人嗎
Jessica, the other partners, me?
杰西卡,其他合伙人,還有我
Not since you've been back. Really?
在你回來之前都沒有,真的嗎
When did Jessica assign you this case?
杰西卡什么時候把這個案子派給你的
You lied to me.
你騙了我
But I didn't come to the bathroom and cry about it.
我可沒為那件事跑到洗手間來痛哭流涕
No, you sent my associate to go crying to the other side.
你是沒有,但你把我的助理派到對方那邊哭窮
So he got us a final number.
所以他談下了最終報價
He got a number, but it's not going to be final.
他只是拿到了報價,但那不會是最終報價
We offer them $10 million,
如果我們給他們開價一千萬
the next day it's going to be $15 million.
第二天他們就敢要價一千五百萬
We needed to hold strong to get them to close.
我們要持續施壓,逼他們達成協議
Says your gut, and I don't practice law based on your gut.
你說這話太輕率,我可不會根據你的直覺辦案
My gut didn't burn through five negotiators.
我的直覺可沒讓五位談判人敗下陣來
Nell Sawyer did.
而內爾·索耶做到了
So you think we should never budge.
所以你覺得我們就不該妥協
I know we should never budge,
我們確實不該妥協
but you screwed that when you sent Mike
可你派邁克告訴他們我們會妥協之后
to tell them we would.
就已經沒有退路了
Congratulations, Daniel.
真是恭喜你了,丹尼爾
We may be a couple of liars,
我們倆或許是一對騙子
but only one of us is going to be responsible
但這件案子搞砸之后
when this whole thing goes to shit.
我們之中只有一位會為此負責
You wanted to see me?
你找我嗎
We'll get going in a minute.
我們一會就開始談正事
Once I start, I have to finish.
一旦開始,就得抽完才行
I've always hated these things.
我一直很討厭這種事情
A filthy habit.
這是個陋習
My daughter was 15,
我女兒15歲的時候
I caught her smoking, and I hit the roof.
我抓到她在抽煙,我火怒三丈
But then my wife got sick.
但之后我妻子就病了
And then when the cancer got to her lungs,
當癌細胞轉移到她的肺部時
once a week, we would share a cigarette.
我們每周都要分享一根香煙
Give it the finger.
去他媽的癌癥
Monday nights at 9:00.
每周一的晚九點
I can't stop.
我戒不掉
I don't want to stop.
我也不想戒
Uh, we should really figure out a way
我們真的需要找到一種途徑
to get at this equipment fund.
來拿到這筆設備資金
It's going to be a long night.
看來你要熬夜了
That's okay.
沒關系
I don't really have much of a social life.
反正我也沒有太多社交活動
Me either.
我也是
Barbaric.
真是野蠻
Norma, the Scofield subpoena is missing
諾瑪,斯科菲爾德的傳票損失了
an entire class of subcontracts.
一大批轉包契約
Please amend it
請務必將其修改
to include anything after 2010.
把2010年之后的全部加入
Oh, and send sheila a basket of flowers.
再給希拉送一籃花
Thankyou flowers, not romantic flowers.
表達謝意的,不是愛意的
Let things take their natural course.
讓事情順其自然吧
Can't you just keep a diary like every other 12yearold girl?
你就不能和其他12歲小女孩一樣記記日記嗎
Not tonight, Harvey.
今晚沒空和你搞,哈維
Just go home.
你快回家吧
What's going on? Nothing.
出什么事了,沒事
I'm just catching up on some work.
我在趕一些活
In the bullpen?
在助理的辦公間里
Apparently, the associates
很顯然這些助理們
don't believe that I work as hard as they do.
都覺得我沒像他們一樣賣力工作
What?
什么
Louis, anyone who doesn't think
路易,誰要是覺得你不是全律所
you're the hardestworking lawyer at this firm is an idiot.
最賣命工作的人就是白癡
You may be a dick, but as far as I'm concerned,
你也許是個混蛋,但就我所知
the associates have it pretty good.
這些助理們被你管得樂在其中
Thank you, Harvey.
多謝,哈維
Dick part aside.
除去混蛋那句話
Remember when we were in here?
還記得我們在這工作的時候嗎
What we had to do? like it was yesterday.
我們當時的任務,如昨日般歷歷在目
I can still hear Hardman reaming me out
我還能聽見哈德曼對我的大聲怒罵
for losing that Dunridge file.
只因弄丟了鄧里奇案子的檔案
You were sitting right here. I was so scared.
你當時就坐在這,我嚇得半死
I thought I'd be fired right on the spot.
我以為自己會立即被開除
I hid it. I knew it! I knew it!
是我藏起來的,我知道,我就知道
I had to work 48 hours straight just to recreate it.
我拼死拼活48個小時才重新造出一份
Yeah, but we killed it at trial.
是的,但我們在法庭上完勝了
Yeah, if that happened now,
是啊,要是這事發生在現在
I wouldn't hear the end of it. I know.
我準得炫耀個沒完,是的
God forbid they have to pull one allnighter,
他們能熬一個通宵都謝天謝地了
Let alone two.
更別說兩個了
It's like they think there's this law
這些助理們總搞得像是有法律規定
against working more than 20 hours a day.
一天不能工作超過20小時
Well, there isn't. Prima donnas.
可惜沒有,不知天高地厚的家伙們
I should fire them all right now and start from scratch.
我真該把他們就地開除重新招人
Louis,
路易
I'm only going to say this once, so you better enjoy it.
這句話我只說一次,所以你抓緊時間享受
You're the man.
你是個純爺們
You're the man.
你是個純爺們
You're the man.
你是個純爺們
Harvey, did you say somebody's the man?
哈維,你是不是說誰是純爺們
You're the man.
你是個純爺們
Thanks. Appreciate it.
多謝,感激萬分
Who's the man?
誰是純爺們
You're the man. You know it.
你是個純爺們,你知道的
What did you say?
你說什么
You're the man.
你是個純爺們
Damn straight.
太他媽對了
What are you doing?
你在干什么
Oh, uh, god.
天啊
I'm sorry. Thisthis looks awful.
抱歉,這有點難堪
I'm working with Hardman.
我和哈德曼一起工作
He needed a file, and I
他需要一份檔案,于是我
Why didn't you just send donna?
你干嘛不直接讓唐娜來
Okay. I deserve that.
好吧,是我活該
Rachel, I swear, I didn't mean to
瑞秋,我發誓,我不是故意
Oh, don't look at me like that.
別擺出這幅表情
It's not porn. It's match.Com.
這又不是黃片,這是相親網
So you're, uh. Yeah.
所以你是在,是的
I am. That's good.
正是,不錯
It is. I think it's, uh, good.
確實,我覺得這很好
Yeah, me too.
我也這么覺得
Except that I have been working
只是我這三天一直
on this essay for the past three days,
埋頭苦想自我介紹
and this is all I've got.
我就只寫了這些
It's blank. I know.
空白,我知道
Okay, how about you start with something like this:
你不妨像這樣開頭
"I work at the top firm in Manhattan."
"我就職于曼哈頓的頂尖律所"
See, that's not really... "I have an office,
這并不是真... "我有自己的辦公室
"Which is unheard of for a paralegal.
"對于律師助理而言實屬罕見
That shows how much they value me."
這充分說明了律所對我的重視"
Just hold on.
先等等
Okay, more.
好的,繼續
"I'm passionate.
"我充滿熱情
"Funny, tenacious.
"風趣幽默,意志堅韌
Courageous." Any more adjectives?
勇于面對" 還有更多形容詞嗎
"Supercalifragilisticexpialidocious.
"人見人愛花見花開車見爆胎
I'm incredibly smart, sometimes aggressively so."
我聰明過人,有時還野心勃勃"
You realize this is supposed to make me sound good, right?
你知道這份介紹應該自我夸獎的對吧
Why don't you let me finish?
先聽我說完
"I'm a
"我是個
"I'm also a kind person.
"我心地善良
"And I want someone who notices the little things,
"我希望對方能夠注意到各種細節
"Likelike the fact that I'm a foodie,
"好比我是個美食家
"And I love to share that with other people.
"我樂意與他人共享
"Or that when someone pays me a compliment,
"或是在有人夸獎我時
"I can't even look them in the eye,
"我都不敢直視他們
"Or the fact that my parents are obviously loaded,
"或是即便我家境富裕
but I'm still determined to make it on my own."
我還是毅然決定自力更生
I'm not going to type that last part.
我不準備把最后一句打上去
Hey, it doesn't matter.
這不重要
You're still going to be beating them away with a stick.
你還是能將競爭者一棒打跑
Well, yeah, because you write such asuch a good essay.
是啊,多虧你你這篇完美的介紹
No, I mean, after you post a picture here.
不,我指你在這上傳了照片以后
Barbinger file, done.
巴賓杰案的資料,搞定
Scofield subpoena, done.
斯科菲爾德案的傳票,完成
Johnson strategy, written.
約翰森案的戰略,解決
Every single one of your assignments
你們每個人的任務
was completed by me last night.
都由我在昨晚獨自完成
What else do we have left to do?
還剩什么要做
Uh, file it? Filing.
傳送文件,傳送
Doc review, spell check. Grunt work?
文件檢閱,拼寫檢查,體力活
Yes, grunt work. Because that's your job.
是的,體力活,因為這是你們的工作
Let it be known that I can do your work faster
你們要知道這些事我可以比你們任何人
and better than any one of you without shedding a tear
都完成得更好更快,不像你們還要欲哭無淚
or breaking a sweat,
或者滿頭大汗
but I don't because
我不會,因為
writing briefs and recommending arguments
寫簡歷和推薦信
is how you learn.
正是你們學習的機會
You go out to any other firm right now
你們現在轉去任何一家律所
at this stage of your career, you won't have this opportunity.
在現階段的職業生涯中,將再無這樣的機會
If you don't believe me,
你們要是不信
I will write you the best recommendation you have ever seen,
我現在就給你寫一封史無前例的推薦信
and you can find out for yourself.
你們自己看著辦
Go ahead.
繼續啊
Any takers?
誰想來試試
That's what I thought.
意料之中
Now I have ten new cases here.
現在這里有十件新案子
Who wants in?
誰有興趣
What are you guys waiting for? Come and get them.
那還等什么,快來接案子
Excellent work last night, Mike.
你昨晚真棒,邁克
Thanks.
謝謝
Whoa, you didn't tell me you were bringing her in.
你沒告訴我你把她帶來了
Who do you think the proposal was for?
不然你以為那提案是為了什么
Does Harvey even know about this meeting?
哈維知道我們要開會嗎
As a matter of fact, I do.
事實上我還真知道
What's this? It's a pink slip.
這是什么,解雇通知單
50 pink slips, in fact.
準確來說,是整整50份
For 50 nurses. Excuse me?
解雇50名護士,什么意思
It's come to my attention these nurses have been
我意外發現這些護士們
working past their 15hour shift.
在規定的15個工作小時后繼續加班
And they don't put it on their time card,
而且并未記錄在工時卡上
But they still sign charts,
但他們仍然在病歷表上簽了字
which happens to release them from the protection of federal labor law.
這將使他們不受聯邦法律的保護
You're bluffing.
你在虛張聲勢
I found these 50 in one night.
我只用一晚就找到了50例
How many do you think I'll find in a week?
你覺得我一周能找到多少
There's a way out of this.
這事可以解決
Sign the contract.
只要你簽下合同
Your grandmother would be proud.
你奶奶一定會以你為傲的
You have until the end of the day.
你有一天時間考慮
Harvey! Let me guess.
哈維,我知道
You're upset.
你怒了
I got you that information through my grandmother.
這事我是從我奶奶那兒為你取得的信息
Your idea, not mine.
這可是你的主意
Look, I know you might have been hatched in a pod,
我知道你可能獨來獨往慣了
But family actually means something to me.
但對我而言家庭至關重要
And I gave you that information to help the nurses,
我給你這些信息是希望你幫助那些護士
not strongarm them.
而不是脅迫他們
Were you okay with the first deal we presented to Nell?
你不是也同意了我們一開始給內爾的那份協議
That is not the point. That's exactly the point.
這不是重點,這就是重點
Because this is a contract that our client can actually afford.
因為這份合同完全在客戶的承受范圍內
Harvey. Enough.
哈維,夠了
You think I was joking when I asked if you were ready
你以為我是在開玩笑嗎
to stick it to the nurses?
為護士爭取權益
I wasn't.
我沒有
I know you don't like this part of the job,
我知道你不喜歡這樣工作
but it's part of the job.
但這就是工作的一部分
If Prescott gives in to their demands,
如果普雷斯科特滿足了他們的要求
they go out of business, the nurses get nothing,
醫院就得倒閉,護士們什么都得不到
it's a winwin.
這是雙贏
That's bullshit.
真是扯淡
It's a win because you beat Daniel.
贏的點在于你打敗了丹尼爾
I work with him, I work with you,
我一會兒替他做事,一會兒替你做事
I work with himit doesn't take a genius
然后又替他做事,用腳趾想想
to figure out that you're playing each other,
都知道你們在互相算計
and you're using me to do it.
而你又利用了我去算計他
But you know what,
但事實上
I don't care what's going on between the two of you,
我才不在乎你們之間發生了什么
but I don't want to be caught in the middle of it ever again.
我只是不想再兩邊不是人了
Grammy, if that's you, I swear to god,
奶奶,如果是你的話,我發誓
I'm going to have the locks changed.
我要把鎖換掉
Rachel.
瑞秋
You hurt me.
你傷害了我
I'm sorry. No.
對不起,不用
All those nice things you said,
你說的那一堆好話
those are the kinds of things you say when you
那些事情,你說當你...
Look, if you feel those things about me,
如果你對我有那些感覺
why can't you be with me?
為什么你就不能和我在一起呢
I told you, you know, it'sit's work
我說過了,因為工作的關系
andand that guy.
還有,那個男的
It's everything, you know?
各種原因
I justI don't think it would work.
我只是,覺得我們不會有結果
I think it would be a mistake.
我覺得我們在一起是個錯誤
Yeah, you know what? You did say that.
你確實說過這些
And it's a lot of bullshit because the Mike that I know
但這全是屁話,因為我認識的邁克
and the Mike that I fell forhe wouldn't do this.
我喜歡的邁克,不會這么做
And if all of your feelings are still there,
如果你仍對我有那些感覺
then it only points to one thing.
那么只有一個原因能解釋這個問題
And it's that you're keeping something from me.
那就是你有什么事瞞著我
I don't want to lie to you.
我不想騙你
Then don't.
那就不要騙我
Please, just
求你了,只要
Just tell me what it is.
只要告訴我怎么回事
I thought so.
我就知道
Rachel... I'm done.
瑞秋,就這樣吧
Rachel. Rachel, wait!
瑞秋,瑞秋,等等
Rachel!
瑞秋
Rachel, stop. Please, let me explain.
瑞秋,等一下,拜托,我可以解釋
How? Look, I want to tell you.
怎么解釋,我想告訴你
Then tell me. I can't.
那就告訴我,我不能
Why? I mean, what could it possibly be?
為什么,到底是什么原因
You'reyou're married?
你結婚了嗎
You're some kind of spy? No, you don't understand.
還是你是間諜,不是,你不懂
Look, once I tell you, I can never take it back.
我一告訴你,就覆水難收了
This is my everything.
這牽扯到我的一切
I can't.
我不能告訴你
Did you have fun?
有意思嗎
I wouldn't say fun.
有意思倒談不上
You celebrating winning the case or beating me?
你在慶祝贏了案子,還是打敗了我
Two for the price of one.
一舉兩得
Jessica loves a bargain.
杰西卡就愛超值大放送
You here for another round? No.
想再來一回合嗎,不了
I'm not here to start a fight. I'm here to apologize for one.
我不是來吵架的,我是來道歉的
The partner meetingyou were welcoming me back.
在合伙人會議上,你歡迎我回來
But I saw you sitting there in my old chair,
但我看見你坐在我以前的椅子上
and I just
我就...
I'm sorry.
對不起
His words sound good.
聽上去很誠懇
Only one problem.
只有一個問題
You were starting stuff before you even got here.
你在回來之前就開始小動作了
Gifts to everyone, digging into cases,
給大家小恩小惠,研究案子
constructing a new office.
建新辦公室
That was all part of coming back.
這些都是為了回來做的準備
Not furnishing it with my tea set.
把我的茶具擺在你的辦公室算怎么回事
That's what this is about?
你就因為這事耿耿于懷嗎
Don't you remember where you got that tea set?
你忘記你的茶具是哪兒來的嗎
Alicia gave it to you.
是艾麗西婭送給你的
And I took it because I missed her.
我拿走是因為我懷念她
I'm sorry.
對不起
I thought you would understand that.
我以為你能理解
I need a copy of the final agreement the nurses signed.
我要一份護士們簽的最終協議
Yup, got it right here.
好,就在這兒
Thank you.
謝謝
You look different.
你看上去不一樣了
New clothes. Hair like that.
穿了新衣服,還做了這種發型
You have a date.
你今天有約會
Good night, Donna. Good night, Rachel.
晚安,唐娜,晚安,瑞秋
Mind if I come in?
我能進來嗎
Uh, truth be told,
說實話
I was taking off for the afternoon.
我下午請假了
Late night?
昨天忙到很晚嗎
Nothing I can't handle. I believe it.
沒有我處理不了的事,我知道
I heard your speech to the associates.
我聽到了你對助理們的講話
And I just wanted to tell you how impressed I was.
我就想告訴你,我很滿意
Thank you.
謝謝
I always knew you were the right man for the job,
我早就知道你是這份工作的最佳人選
so it feels good to see it in action.
所以看到你沒讓我失望,我很欣慰
Something wrong? No.
有什么問題嗎,沒有
Louis.
路易
If you really heard me in there,
如果你真的聽明白我當時說的話
You'd know that I give them the chance
你就知道我給了他們
to rise to the occasion.
獨自應對難題的機會
And I just wish every once in a while,
而我只是希望
you might maybe do the same for me.
你偶爾也能這么對我
You wanted to see me?
找我嗎
Yeah, Mike. Sit down.
是的,邁克,坐吧
I wanted to tell you a story
我想告訴你一個故事
that I should have told you the day Daniel came back.
其實本在丹尼爾回來那天,我就該告訴你
When Jessica and I found out
當杰西卡和我發現
that Daniel was embezzling from clients,
丹尼爾挪用客戶資金的時候
we confronted him.
我們找他當面對質
He broke down.
他情緒崩潰了
He said his wife had cancer,
他說他妻子得了癌癥
and he needed the money to try and save her life.
他需要這筆錢挽救她的生命
Turns out, he needed the money
但事實上,他要用這筆錢
to support his mistress.
去養他的情婦
Now he's saying he's different.
現在他又說他已經改了
But a man who would do that
但能做出那種事的男人
is a man I find very difficult to trust.
讓我覺得很不可信
Do you trust me?
你信任我嗎
That's what I wanted you to know.
這就是我說給你聽的原因
Is this your first time?
這是你的第一次嗎
No. I'm just...
不是,我只是
trying to forget about the other times.
想忘記其它幾次不愉快的經歷
Start fresh.
從頭開始
Look, I don't mean to be rude.
我不是不想跟你聊天
I just really want to concentrate.
我只是想集中注意力
You have three hours to complete the exam.
考試時間為三小時
Good luck. Your time starts now.
祝你們好運,考試開始
Three times in one week.
一周三次
I might have to write you back into my will.
我可能要把你重寫回我的遺囑里了
What's wrong?
怎么了
Plavix...
波立維
Stuck in my head, so I looked it up.
在我腦海里揮之不去,所以我查了一下
Something that you take when you have a heart problem.
心臟有問題才會吃這種藥
Michael, I'm 82 years old.
邁克,我已經82歲了
I have an everything problem.
我哪兒都有問題
Why didn't you tell me?
你為什么沒告訴我
That getting old sucks?
告訴你變老很煩人嗎
You'll find out.
你有一天會知道的
And I don't tell you every little thing
我不想把每件小事都告訴你
because I don't want you to worry.
因為我不想讓你為我擔心
And if you looked it up, you'd know
你要是查了就該知道
that it'sit's for preventive purposes.
這種藥是起預防作用的
Did you read that part?
你讀到那部分說明了嗎
Yeah, I kind of panicked when I got to the heart problem part.
我讀到心臟問題的那部分說明就慌了
I hope you do a more thorough job at work.
我希望你工作的時候可別這么馬虎
Okay, I make the trip down here
我一路沖過來
to express some serious concern, and you mock me?
對你這么關心,你竟然還嘲笑我
With love.
是充滿愛意的
Okay.
好吧
Enough of your stupid health problems,
不談那些健康方面的蠢問題了
let's get down to business, deal with some of my real ones.
說點正事,我所面臨的大問題
You're young.
你還年輕
You don't have any real problems.
你沒什么大問題
Wrong. I am making way too much money,
不對,我賺了這么多錢
and I don't have a girlfriend to spend it on.
但還缺個女朋友幫我花
I know a few single ladies.
我認識幾位單身的姑娘
Really?
真的嗎
I can't go older than 70 though. It's a ground rule.
70歲以上我可不要,這是底線