Hey, Mike, it's Rachel.
邁克,我是瑞秋
I know I shouldn't be doing this.
我知道我不該這么做
I know you're seeing Jenny,
我知道你在跟珍妮約會
but I can't stop thinking about the kiss,
但我忘不了那一吻
and I can't go back.
我做不到還像從前一樣了
Morning, Jessica.
早上好,杰西卡
Ms. Pearson.
皮爾遜女士
Hey, I just wanna thank you so much
我就是想好好謝謝你
for keeping me on despite the
讓我留下來,盡管
I guess, I just want to let you know
我就想讓你知道
that I'm gonna work hard,
我會努力工作
and I'm gonna you know, I'm gonna make you proud.
我會,我會讓你為我自豪的
Not not like a son you know
不是說兒子讓媽媽自豪那樣
I mean, we don't really look that much alike, I guess.
我們長得也不像一對母子
That's a that's a strange thing to say.
這么說真奇怪
Uh, I just what I meant is that I really appreciate
我的意思是,我真的很感激
everything that you okay.
你為我... 好吧
Hardman? One would assume.
哈德曼,應該是
Did he ask you? No, he did not.
他問過你嗎,沒有
He needs your signature.
他需要你的簽名才行
And yet there was a wall here yesterday.
這里昨天還有一堵墻呢
Well, at least he didn't ask for his office back.
至少他沒要求拿回自己的辦公室
I wouldn't have given it back.
我才不會給他
I wouldn't have given yours back to you.
我也不會把你的辦公室還給你
Unless you asked really nicely.
除非你好聲好氣向我要
Isn't that
這是不是
Mine. Shot across the bow.
給我的,示好
No, an act of war.
不,是戰爭行為
I love the smell of napalm in the morning.
我喜歡這大早上的凝固汽油味道
It's not taupe.
不是灰褐色的
The color, the walls.
墻的顏色
Hardman asked for taupe.
哈德曼要灰褐色的
I mean, it might be tan,
這也許是棕褐色
or beige with a hint of mauve.
或是帶點淡紫的米黃色
But it definitely isn't taupe,
但肯定不是灰褐色
and don't try to tell me that it is.
別想告訴我這就是灰褐色
Hey, Louis, what color shades
路易,什么樣的色差
would go well with these taupe walls?
配灰褐色的墻比較好呢
Enough. I didn't even say anything.
夠了,我什么都沒說呢
Did you want something?
你是不是有什么需要
Yes, chain of command is everything to me.
是的,行政管理就是我的一切
If I don't know who to answer to,
要是我不知道該聽誰的
I might as well be living naked on a kibbutz
那還不如在非洲的合作農場
in the middle of Africa.
裸奔過日子
An option worth considering, though we'd miss you.
雖然我們會想你的,不過這提議值得考慮
Not really.
才不會想他
Your point?
你什么意思
Who do I work for?
我老大是誰
I assume I work for you,
我覺得是你
but Hardman just asked me to personally summarize
但哈德曼要我以后向他概述
every case at this firm.
公司的每一件案子
And I was hoping maybe that you can
我希望你能告訴他
let him know that I answer to you.
我聽你的命令做事
You do answer to me, Louis.
你的確是聽我的,路易
And Daniel and I are on the same page on this.
我和丹尼爾對于此事意見一致
You're the right man for the job.
這份工作你做得很好
Well, thank you, that's all I needed to hear.
謝謝,我想聽的就是這句話
Why'd you lie?
你為什么說謊
Because you don't let the children know
因為父母不會告訴孩子
that Mommy and Daddy are fighting.
他們倆在吵架的
Uh, Rachel.
瑞秋
I'm busy.
我很忙
Oh, okay. How's it going?
好吧,最近怎么樣
Busy, so if you don't mind, I'm just gonna
很忙,如果你不介意的話,我要
I need to talk to you for a second, okay?
我要和你談談
Okay.
好吧
So Zane, I need you.
我,贊恩,我需要你
In my office. Now.
來我辦公室,立刻
You were saying? I just, um
你要說什么,我想
What part of "Now" wasn't clear?
沒聽懂什么叫"立刻"啊
By the time I'm in my chair.
等我坐到位子上時要看到你
I should probably go.
我該走了
No, I
不,我
I got your message.
我收到你的信息了
We're taking the offensive.
我們要進攻了
Good, give me a gun and tell me where to point it.
很好,給我一支槍,告訴我朝哪開
Hardman has designs on my job.
哈德曼要謀奪我的位子
He's gonna need a power base.
他需要權力基礎
I need to make sure every department is happy.
我得確保每個部門都皆大歡喜
I can't do that alone.
我一個人做不來
Well, that's where I come in.
能讓我發揮作用了
Everybody loves me.
大家都喜歡我
Not real estate.
房產部就不喜歡
There was a thing once...
我曾和某個人
with a guy.
有些摩擦
With a couple of guys.
某些人
But anywhere else
但其他部門
No, contracts thinks you're a dick.
不,合同部的人覺得你是個混蛋
Their word, not mine.
是他們說的,不是我
Why don't you join us?
一起來討論吧
Oh, thanks. Love to.
謝謝,十分愿意
Taxes? Oh... no.
稅務部,別提了
Mergers? Hate him.
并購部,討厭他
But I Didn't work.
但我... 沒用
Really? I am tied in, Harvey.
是嗎,我深入敵軍內部,哈維
There are a lot of underbelly things that I can tell you,
他們確實說過不少蠢話
but trust me, this is not one of them.
但相信我,這不是其中之一
Even Norma knows. What?
就連諾瑪都知道,知道什么
People just don't like that he's right all the time.
大家就是不喜歡他從來不會出錯
You think I like it?
你覺得我就喜歡了
What's his standing in bankruptcy?
他在破產部的名聲怎么樣
Excellent. I think.
我覺得超好
We don't do a lot of work with Bankruptcy.
我們和破產部沒什么交集
Remind me to fire you.
提醒我炒了你
Remind me to give you a raise.
提醒我給你加薪
Bankruptcy.
破產部
I need you to court Paul Porter.
我要你去向保羅·波特獻殷勤
You don't have some hot coals I could walk across instead?
你不如讓我去跳火坑算了
I don't like him either.
我也不喜歡他
He's always been dubious of me.
他一直懷疑我的能力
I don't know if it's because
不知道是因為
I'm a woman or black or maybe
我是女人還是因為我是黑人
he just doesn't like
還是他就是不喜歡
Your overbearing nature?
你傲慢的本性
Your holierthanthou attitude?
你假仁假義的態度
This is not a joke, Harvey.
不跟你開玩笑,哈維
How this is gonna go down is he's
這事會怎么發展就要看他...
I know, he's gonna worm his way in,
我知道,他會慢慢收買人心
and then one day, call for a vote.
然后有一天,發起投票
And when that day comes, every vote will count.
那一天來臨之時,每一票都很關鍵
Even Paul's. Hardman is awesome.
就連保羅的也是,哈德曼太贊了
I mean, he, um, brought in this omelet bar for the associates,
他給我們這些助理弄了美味蛋餅
But it's no... big deal.
不過,也沒什么大不了
Really good.
真不錯
This pineapple was growing on a plantation on Lanai yesterday.
這個菠蘿昨天還長在拉奈的種植園里
Do not trust it.
別信
Don't trust the pineapple?
別信這個菠蘿
Hardman.
是哈德曼
Would you Come on.
你要不要,來一口吧
I don't want it. Are you serious?
我不要,真的假的
You're afraid of the pineapple?
你害怕菠蘿
I know it's got a rough exterior,
我知道它長得很嚇人
but it's all sweet on the inside, I promise.
但我保證它里面很甜
"Come on. I love you, Harvey."
"快吃了我吧,我好愛你哦,哈維"
It'll be good for you.
對你有好處
See?
是吧
It's spectacular.
真好吃
But this doesn't change the fact
但這并不能改變現實
that this is what he does.
他的用意就在此
He's coming back and people are gonna have to choose sides.
他回來之后,大家就會分陣營
Can I choose his side?
我能跟他混嗎
Sure.
當然可以
Support a man you never met over a partner
選一個從來沒見過的男人
who knows you never went to Harvard,
而拋棄你的伴侶,別忘了我知道你的底細
knows you're not really a lawyer and is keeping you on anyway.
知道你不是真正的律師,卻還沒辭掉你
Jessica it is.
支持杰西卡不動搖
Ready to serve.
蓄勢待發
I need you on Paul Porter.
我需要你去查查保羅·波特
The bowtie guy? Every case he has
那個帶領結的男人,他辦過的每個案子
read, summarize, find weaknesses.
過目,總結,找到弱點
I want to know everything he knows.
他知道的事情我也要知道
What, is he getting fired? Nope.
他會被解雇嗎,不會
He's getting lunch.
要請他吃飯
So, Hardman's back.
聽說哈德曼回來了
It's interesting stuff, huh?
多有趣啊,是吧
Lots to talk about.
說不清道不明
Do you have a question, Louis?
你有問題要問嗎,路易
Yes.
有
I mean, you know Jessica.
我是說,你了解杰西卡
That's not a question.
這不是問題啊
She seems bothered.
看起來很焦慮
Huh.Still not a question.
也不是問題啊
Hardman was managing partner, now she's managing partner.
哈德曼是經營合伙人,她也是經營合伙人
Do you even know what a question is?
你知道問題兩個字是什么意思嗎
Donna... Look. I need information.
唐娜,我需要內幕
Now I wanna know what the whole story is
我要知道這件事的來龍去脈
so I can formulate some sort of strategy.
我好制定一些策略
You mean formulate whose ass to kiss?
好讓你決定去拍誰的馬屁嗎
I have two house seats to the stage reading of a new Albee play.
我有兩張埃爾比的新劇的票
Edward Albee? Yes.
愛德華·埃爾比嗎,沒錯
Meryl Streep...
梅麗爾·斯特里普
and Glenn Close.
格倫·克洛斯
No!
不用
We can go. No. No.
我們可以一起去,不,不用了
I cannot tell you what I do not know, Louis.
我自己都不知道的事沒法告訴你,路易
Okay.
好吧
Well, you know where they are.
你知道它們在哪兒
Curtain's at 8:00.
八點開場噢
Hi.
嗨
Wait a minute, I kiss you like that
等下,我吻過你后
and all you have to say to me is "Hi"?
你只跟我說句"嗨"嗎
Come on, admit it.
承認吧
I kind of rocked your world.
我讓你神魂顛倒了吧
Look, Mike, it was a good kiss, but...
邁克,那的確是個很棒的吻,但...
Jenny?
是因為珍妮嗎
We broke up.
我們分手了
It turns out I kind of have feelings for this other girl.
我才發現我愛上了別的女孩子
So...it's over?
所以,你們結束了嗎
Well, um, in that case,
既然這樣
then, yes, it was a good kiss.
我承認那個吻很棒
But just so we're clear, I rocked your world.
不過先說清楚,是我讓你神魂顛倒
You did.
是的
Now tell me what would you say...
告訴我,你答不答應...
to helping me with my work in a professional capacity?
以專業人士的角度幫幫我
Smooth.
太假了
Actually, you know what, you could.
實際上,你得幫幫我
I have to summarize all those cases in bankruptcy.
我要總結破產部的案子
It's funny because I have to summarize
真有趣,我要總結
all of the cases at the firm.
公司里所有的案子
For Hardman.
哈德曼要求的
So you don't like him. I don't.
你不喜歡他,不喜歡
You wanna tell me why over dinner?
可以邊吃飯邊說說嗎
Are you asking me out... On a date?
你是想跟我...約會嗎
Yeah, I am.
是的
To talk about Hardman?
去討論哈德曼嗎
Hardman who?
哈德曼是誰
No, I wanna talk about our kiss.
當然不是,我要說說我們的吻
And when I say, "Talk about," I mean repeat.
"說說"的意思是再來一次
And when I say, "Kiss," I mean
當我說"吻",我的意思是...
redacting all those phone calls
編輯斯萊森哲案里
in the Slessinger filing.
所有的電話記錄
Getting better.
好多了
Quick study. A date it is.
速成是我強項,那約會吧
And by "Date" I mean
當我說"約會" ,我的意思是...
Okay, no more of this. Yeah, of course.
行了,別耍寶了,好的
So this is what it's like, huh?
原來就是這種感覺啊
This is what what's like?
什么感覺
Being closed by Harvey Specter.
接近哈維·斯佩克特的感覺
I don't resent it.
這種感覺并不討厭
It's a great meal, great table.
午餐很棒,視野不錯
But let's not pretend it's not selfserving.
這是咱們別假裝這不是自助餐好嗎
Hardman is back.
哈德曼回來了
Jessica doesn't want to go back to the kitchen.
杰西卡不想回家奶孩子做飯
Jessica pearson was never the "Housewife."
杰西卡·皮爾遜從來都不是家庭主婦
You know where my office is, Harvey?
知道我的辦公室在哪兒嗎,哈維
46.
46樓
I've been knocked down three floors in five years
五年之內我被降了三樓
On Jessica's watch.
杰西卡眼睜睜地看著
We have to look into that.
我們得重新調查一下
I don't want a new office.
我不想要新辦公室
I want respect.
我要的是尊重
What you want is for someone
你需要的是有人幫你解決
to help you with Madison 25.
麥迪遜大道25號的事
You've done your homework.
準備工作做得不錯
You are about to lose a huge client, Paul.
你馬上要失去一個大客戶,保羅
I don't want to close you.
我不想靠近你
Let me close him.
讓我搞定他吧(close這里是雙關)
The problem is Tom Klapperich. He's like you.
問題在于湯姆·克拉佩里希,他跟你一樣
He thinks he knows better than everyone.
覺得自己什么都知道
Truth is he doesn't know his ass from a hole in the ground.
實際上他根本沒有自知之明
He needs to declare bankruptcy
他需要宣告破產
and he doesn't wanna hear that.
可他不聽勸
Well, let me keep him in the family
我去搞定他
in exchange for backing Jessica.
作為回報,你站在杰西卡這邊
Well, you close him, then we'll talk.
你先搞定他,我們再談
That's not so reassuring.
聽起來不是很靠譜
You came to me.
是你來找我的
I didn't come to you.
不是我主動的
I'll see you on the first tee.
第一個發球臺見
No, you won't.
你見不到我了
Oh, is this where you make your threat?
你這是威脅我嗎
I've had the carrot, now I get the stick?
剛給我個甜棗就打我一棍
That's not my style.
這不是我的風格
The person you're gonna meet on the tee is Fred Couples.
你該見的人是弗雷德·卡普雷斯
And just so we're clear,
說清楚一件事
That's being closed by Harvey Specter.
這才是靠近哈維·斯佩克特的感覺
Let's talk football.
就拿橄欖球說吧
Peyton Manning goes down,
佩頓·曼寧在走下坡路
you lose your first 13 games.
頭13場比賽都輸了
You gotta protect your assets and build for the future.
你應該保護你的資金,為未來做打算
You don't wanna pay 28 million for a guy
可不能付給一個明年可能都打不了的隊員
who may not play next year.
兩千八百萬美元
So what do you do?
那你該怎么辦呢
You move on.
放棄他
The season isn't over, Harvey.
賽季還沒結束,哈維
You're 200 million in the red
你已經赤字兩億美元
with 1/4 billion due in two days.
兩天之內要還清兩億五千萬美元
Madison 25 is going to be built.
麥迪遜大道25號即將落成
Madison 25 should be built, but the market's changed.
的確是這樣,但是市場已經今非昔比
Vacancies are up, rents are down,
閑置率上升,租金下降
and you can't take out a loan against your future
如果資金流動不起來
if the money's never gonna flow.
就不能為將來的投資貸款
It's time to protect your franchise.
你應該保護好自己的經銷權
Really? I should just skate
是嗎,我應該就這么閃人
while the hundreds of contractors and subcontractors
對于曾經許下財務承諾的
that I've made financial commitments to,
承包商和轉承包商
they should just wait in line with their hands held out,
就讓他們排著隊空等
hoping for 50 cents on the dollar?
期望能收到一半的款項嗎
They know how the business works.
他們會懂的,這就是生意場
Look, I know that Paul feels I should protect myself.
我知道保羅認為我應該保住自己
I should protect my family business,
以及家族生意
but I want to protect my family name.
但我想保住家族聲譽
There's no shame in declaring bankruptcy, okay?
宣告破產沒什么丟人的
It's a tool that will allow you to survive.
這是讓你生存下去的一種方式
Wanna know the kind of guy I am, Harvey?
想知道我是什么樣的人嗎,哈維
I'm the kind of guy,
我是那種
that when the clock says, "The game's over, take a knee,"
當命運宣告"游戲結束,放棄吧"時
that's when I throw a Hail Mary.
我反而會孤注一擲
Everybody throws a Hail Mary when they got nothing to lose.
人們一無所有時,才會孤注一擲
You got something to lose.
而你還有資產
I like long odds.
我愿意冒險一試
Let's just say, I won't declare bankruptcy.
明白告訴你,我是不會宣告破產的
What are my other options?
我還有其他選擇嗎
I have an idea.
我有個主意
You were right...
你說得對
about Hardman and Jessica.
關于哈德曼和杰西卡
You want something from me. I do.
你想要什么吧,對
Mike needs an extension on a $1/4 billion loan.
邁克有筆2.5億的貸款,需要寬限
And you want me to believe that you're here for Mike?
你覺得我會相信你是為邁克來求情的嗎
Yes.
正是
Harvey needs me.
哈維需要我
I know you're amazing at dealing with banks, Louis.
我知道你最擅長跟銀行打交道了,路易
What, do you think i'm gonna fall for that sh?
什么,你以為我會吃你這套嗎
I mean just, like, the best.
我知道你是最好的
What bank?
哪家銀行
National Metropolitan. The gatekeeper?
國家大都市銀行,是誰負責的
Elaine Cohen? Exactly.
伊萊恩·科恩,正是
So, you think you can get him in?
你覺得能幫他約見一面嗎
Well, you know I can get him in.
你知道我有本事幫他
But you also know I can keep him out.
但我也可以把他拒之門外
Okay, what's it gonna take?
說吧,你想要什么
Five details of the Pearson Hardman divide.
給我五條皮爾遜和哈德曼之間的矛盾
No. Three?
不行,三條
No. One?
不行,一條
One.
就一條
And I get the albee tickets.
另外,埃爾比的門票歸我
We get the albee tickets.
是歸咱倆
Tell a soul, deal's off.
泄漏一點,交易取消
Done.
成交
I love Tom.
我愛湯姆
I love Madison 25, really.
我愛麥迪遜大道25號,真的
But I'm afraid if you look at the fine print,
但是如果你們認真看下細則
the terms of the loan are what they are,
關于貸款的條款已清楚標明
and what they aren't
哪些可協商
is subject to renegotiation. Are you kidding me?
哪些不能,有沒有搞錯
The terms of loans are adjusted all the time.
貸款條款一直在變動
And you can see he has the assets.
而且你也看到了他還有資產
What I see?
我看到的只是
Is that I'm gonna have to give you a 50% haircut on that.
鑒于這個我將給你們一半的折扣
That is not liquid.
這可不是流動資產
You're never gonna be able to sell
你們永遠不可能賣掉
a minority partnership interest, and that
少數合伙人股權,接下來嘛
a monkey could tell you could never monetize that.
連猴子都懂你們不可能把它兌成現金
You know what else a monkey could tell you?
你知道猴子還能告訴你什么嗎
You're about to ruin a property that will make you millions.
你即將毀了一個能幫你腰纏萬貫的地產
I'm so sorry, gentlemen, but this is not 2007.
很抱歉先生們,現在不是2007年了
We don't play that game anymore.
我們已經不玩這種游戲了
The days of you highflying people
當時你們吹得天花亂墜
claiming you're richer than god
整天聲稱自己比上帝都富
when all you're really doing is
其實真正做的不過是移動資產
moving assets around are over.
而這種日子已經過去了
Today we're gonna take a look up your skirt
今天我們就掀開你們的裙底
and see what you have.
看看你們到底有什么真家伙
And I'm afraid you don't have much.
不過恐怕你們也沒什么料
She actually said that? Yes.
她真的這么說了,是的
Please don't make me relive it.
拜托別讓我再回顧一遍了
As it is, I may drink a lot on our date.
我可能會在我們約會的時候買醉
You know, if we're really gonna do this,
如果真的要約會
we should probably be careful talking about it here.
或許我們應該小心點別在這討論
Oh, you're right. Yeah.
你說得對
We should definitely set some dating ground rules.
我們絕對應該立一些約會法則
You're not taking me home, to my place or yours.
你不能去我家,或者帶我去你家
Whoa, okay, I'm not talking about ground rules for sex.
我不是說滾床單的基本法則
I'm talking about ground rules for keeping this thing quiet.
我是說保持地下情的基本法則
Oh. So you think if we went to my place or yours,
原來你認為去我家或者去你家
that means sex?
就只會滾床單嗎
Uh, no. I mean
不是,我的意思是
You
你
What I meant was that I know you didn't want to date anyone
我是想說,我知道你不想要辦公室戀情
In the office, and I assume you have a reason for that.
我就當你是有自己的原因的
Oh, okay, there is.
原來真的有原因嘛
There's a story. I see it right there.
絕對有故事,從你的表情看出來了
There's no story there. I dated someone here once.
沒什么故事,我曾經有一段辦公室戀情
It didn't work out. That's it.
無疾而終,就這樣
No more questions. Those are my ground rules.
少質疑我,這是我的基本法則
Note to self: touchy about dating history.
我記下了,不能過問你的情史
Wow, I smell pheromones in the air.
我聞到了空氣中蕩漾的費洛蒙
Which suggests to me, Ms. Zane, that you failed to grasp
于我這意味著,贊恩小姐
the importance of the task that I assigned.
你沒把我交給你的事當回事吧
Or unless you're done.
或者你已經完成了
Well, I No?
我,還沒完成
You do realize you asked her
要知道,你是讓她
to summarize every case in the firm, right?
總結公司的每件案子,對嗎
I'm so sorry, was I talking to you?
不好意思,我跟你說話了嗎
Because I already did your job for you.
因為我已經幫你完成了你的任務
Actually, the bank didn't budge.
其實,銀行并沒有讓步
I got you in, Michael.
我給了你約見的機會,邁克
What do you expect me to do everything?
你還想我幫你搞定一切嗎
Now, do I have to gather every first year
難道要我要召集所有新手,熬夜加班
and make them stay the night because the paralegal
因為那個律師助理忙著調情
was too busy flirting and couldn't get it done?
無法完成任務
Actually, all the associates are leaving early tonight.
事實上,所有助理今天都要早下班
Excuse me?
你說什么
Yeah, Hardman invited everyone to his box at the garden.
哈德曼邀請我們去他花園路的包廂
Springsteen.
聽搖滾音樂會
The boss?
老板
Wait, didn't he invite you?
等一下,他沒邀請你嗎
You think I want to spend my evening with a bunch of
你覺得我會愿意浪費一夜良宵
douche bag associates at a concert
跟一群草包同事
given by a goddamn octogenarian?
聽一場死老頭的音樂會嗎
Get it done.
完成你的任務
If I wanted to sink his business to keep his business,
若要毀了他的生意,來保全他的生意
I could have done that myself.
我完全可以自己來
Hello, Paul. Make yourself at home.
你好保羅,請自便
You made him think he could risk, not just this project,
你讓他以為,他不僅該拿此項目為擔保
but everything he owns, on a personal guarantee.
還應該把他所有的一切資產都拉下水
Are you crazy?
你瘋了嗎
What I am, Paul, is working my ass off to make your client happy.
我只是費盡心思想想取悅你的客戶
You think I haven't tried everything
你覺得為了保護他的夢想
to keep his dream alive?
我沒有拼盡全力嗎
The fact is, the bank is going to foreclose.
事實是,銀行將取消他的抵押贖回權
Tom needs to be protected,
我是要保護湯姆
and your plan is too big a risk.
而你的計劃太過于冒險
For you, yes, but not for Tom,
對你來說是,對湯姆來說則不盡然
and as I understand it, we work for him.
而據我所知,我們是為他工作的
No, no, no, no.
不不不
I work for him.
我為他工作
You are working for me.
你為我工作
I said he needed to declare bankruptcy,
我說過了他需要宣告破產
but, oh, youyou played it your way.
但你卻按照你的意志來處理
Well, Jessica may give you free rein to do that,
也許杰西卡會給你那么做的權力
But I can't imagine Hardman will.
可我不敢確定哈德曼也會
You know, Paul, Couples passed on a little tip for you.
保羅,卡普雷斯有個小忠告讓我轉告你
He said your game was weak because you were too cautious.
他說你球打的很弱,因為你太瞻前顧后
I said, "It's not your game, it's who you are."
我說, "這不僅是你的球風,而是你的本性"
Harvey, I may have been knocked down to the 46th floor,
哈維,我現在可能看似不復當年勇
but bankruptcy
但是破產部
is on the rise.
風頭正盛
My influence in this firm is not nothing.
我在律所還是有點威望的
You get Tom to sign those papers.
你去讓湯姆簽署那些文件
Is that a threat?
這算是威脅嗎
I don't make threats.
我從不威脅他人
I just do what I do.
我只做我該做的事情
Find anything?
有什么發現嗎
Oh, I'm gonna make Paul love you.
我要讓保羅愛上你
That's doubtful. He got wind of our little maneuver.
那可不好說,我們的策略走漏了風聲
What?
笑什么
You said "got wind."
你剛剛用了"走漏了風聲"
Anyway, I have another maneuver.
不管怎樣,我還有其他的對策
A better one.
一個更好的對策
Paul says we tell Tom there's no other way.
保羅讓我們告訴湯姆說別無他法
But there is another way.
但確實另有對策
Oh, wait, you don't even want to hear it?
等等,你連聽都不想聽一下嗎
Of course I want to hear it.
我當然想聽
Since when do I
什么時候開始
take marching orders from a bow tie?
我居然聽那個老頭發號施令了
There are eight projects being built
麥迪遜大道25號周邊的兩個街區
in the two blocks around Madison 25.
一共有八個在建的項目
Every one of them started after it.
這八個項目都是在它之后開始的
Madison 25 is the centerpiece of the whole development.
麥迪遜大道25號是整個規劃的核心
If it's not finished, they're all worthless.
如果它爛尾,那其它的也都泡湯了
That's not the bank's problem.
這跟銀行可沒半點關系
But it is, 'cause guess what six of these buildings
并不盡然,你猜猜其中六所建筑
have in common.
有什么共同點
National's backing them all?
都是國家銀行的貸款嗎
Doesn't make sense for them to foreclose and devalue
他們要取消贖回權,讓并周圍樓市貶值
all their other projects.
這可說不通
Unless they have another agenda.
除非他們還另有打算
Huh, I wonder where we could ever find evidence of that?
我在想我們從哪兒能搞到相關的證據
Think that helps us?
覺得這個對我們有用嗎
I think we can take this to the bank.
我覺得我們可以把這個拿到銀行去
Now, you see, that's funny
瞧瞧,真有意思
because we're actually going to a bank.
因為實際上,我們要去銀行了
That's good.
很不錯
Twice in one day, Mr. Specter.
一日兩次,斯佩克特先生
I understand how your client must feel.
我了解到你的客戶現在有多急躁了
Actually, he's feeling fantastic.
事實上,他的心情還不賴
You know why that is?
你知道為什么嗎
'Cause I told him the balloon payment's going away.
因為我跟他說,不用支付漂浮式付款了
Okay, I'll bite. Why is it going away?
好吧,我洗耳恭聽,為什么不用支付
Because as much as people hate lawyers,
盡管很多人都不喜歡律師
you know who they hate more? Bankers.
可你知道他們更不喜歡誰嗎,銀行家
After all, you were the ones
畢竟,是你們
that got us into this recession in the first place, right?
讓我們陷入這場經濟危機的,對吧
Oh, gentlemen. I do not need a history lesson.
先生們,我可不需要你們來給我上歷史課
Then let's talk about the future.
那我們來談談未來的事情
What happens to Madison 25
在你強制麥迪遜大道25號破產之后
after you force it into bankruptcy?
會發生什么
Maybe someone steps in and finishes it.
也許某個人會從中介入,使其竣工
Someone whose recent merger leaves them
最近的并購案迫使某個人
needing a large downtown address?
需要一個位于市中心的地點
Oh, now that you mention it,
既然你提到了
there's a little item in your shareholder letter
在你的致股東信里
about the search for a new corporate headquarters.
有一條講到要給新的分公司安個家
Yeah, I like to read. Well, I don't
我很愿意讀出來,然而我不...
You intend to leverage this foreclosure
你打算利用取消贖回權一事
to get a prime piece of real estate at a song.
輕而易舉拿下不動產的大頭
You see, Elaine, we looked up your skirt.
知道嗎,伊萊恩,我們曉得你的把戲
And the six clients you represent
而且麥迪遜大道25號附近
surrounding Madison 25, well, it turns out
你所負責的六名客戶
Pearson Hardman actually reps three of them.
皮爾遜·哈德曼律所負責其中三個
And when the other three find out about what you've done,
等其他三個也發現了你搞的鬼
which will happen right after I leave here,
這六家公司就都是我們的客戶了
we'll rep all six.
我可準備這就去告發你
And when we move their business elsewhere,
我們幫他們把生意遷到別家銀行后
they'll take roughly, mm
他們大概會...
a shit load of money out of your bank.
從你的銀行里提走一大筆錢
Shit load? Well, give or take.
一大筆錢,差不太多
It's important that nobody knows about this.
這件事千萬不要讓別人知道
I've never...
我以前從未
done anything like this before.
做過這樣的事
Louis, there's nothing to be ashamed of.
路易,這沒什么好羞恥的
Exploring your options is something
給自己多個選擇
everybody does these days.
如今每個人都會這么做
Sometimes you're in a relationship,
有時候在人際交往中
they take you for granted.
人們會把你的存在當作理所當然
You shouldn't be taken for granted.
你可不該被人忽略
I wouldn't take you for granted.
我不會把你當作可有可無的人
I've never even considered this.
我從來沒有過跳槽的念頭
Really? People do it all the time.
真的嗎,人們總會這樣想
Well, not me.
我是個例外
I never even let myself think it, let alone
我甚至從沒讓自己想過這種事,更別說
Sometimes, Louis,
路易,有時候
the only way to move on
出人頭地的唯一方法
is try something new.
就是另謀高就
You're trying to seduce me.
你這是在引誘我
I'm merely saying,
我只不過是在說
if Jessica Pearson can't see the quality of the work that you do,
如果杰西卡·皮爾遜看不到你的價值
I know half a dozen firms who will.
我這邊還有很多公司會欣賞你
Litt, nothing, and nobody.
利特,一無是處,無名小卒
I mean, who does she think she is?
她以為她自己是誰
So... high and mighty.
總是那么高高在上,不可一世
The question isn't, "Can I get you an offer?"
現在的問題不是"我能否給你個工作機會"
It's, "How good an offer can I get you?"
而是"我能給你多好的機會"
Uh, solicitation?
賣淫嗎
Drugs and prostitution, that's what you think of me?
吸毒和賣淫,我在你眼里就這樣嗎
I've guessed everything else.
我能猜的都猜遍了
Okay, what were you arrested for?
好吧,你為什么被抓起來了
Uh, jaywalking? Murder?
橫穿馬路,謀殺
Spill it.
你自己坦白吧
Nope, mmmm.
不
I will have to remain a mystery to you.
我可得對你保留些神秘感
So, um
所以...
It was a nice date. Great restaurant.
今天的約會很美好,餐廳也很棒
Well I actually picked it myself. Did you?
這地方是我自己選的,是嗎
I actually asked Donna myself.
實際上是我自己問的唐娜
See, honesty, II love that in a man.
誠實,我喜歡具有這個品質的男人
Look, I know that we joked about not
我知道我們開玩笑說
going home together
不一起回家
I think you were right, so
我覺得你說得對,所以
You know, if we're gonna do this, let's
如果我們真打算在一起,那么
Let's do it right.
那我們就慢慢來
Okay.
好吧
Yeah. Let's do it right.
讓我們慢慢來
Good night.
晚安
Remind me to move.
記得提醒我搬家
No forwarding address. Come to think of it,
居然不請自來,話說回來
how did you get my address in the first place?
你是怎么知道我的地址的
That's a nice tux. Where were you tonight?
晚禮服帥呆了,你今晚去哪兒了
It's not where I was, it's where I'm going.
不是我去哪兒了,而是我要去哪兒
You're going out now?
你現在要出門嗎
Oh, I know, it's already past your bedtime.
我知道了,現在已經過了你就寢時間了
Go.
你走吧
So listen,
聽我說
everything became clear tonight, okay?
今天晚上一切都變得明朗了
I was out with Rachel. Oh, gosh, here it comes.
我和瑞秋約會了,天啊,這一天還是來了
Days of our lives. I'm serious, okay?
人生中的大日子,我是認真的
I need toI need to talk to you about this.
我需要跟你談談這事
I need to tell you something. Listen
我需要告訴你些事情,聽著
I need to make sure that you understand that I
我希望你能理解我...
Look, I understand. I think we've covered this.
聽著,我很理解,我們不是都說好了嗎
I'm not interested in your personal life.
我對你的私生活毫無興趣
I realize that because you don't have one.
你是在羨慕我有私生活,而你沒有
Oh, yeah, great, you're an international man of mystery,
沒錯,你可是"王牌大賤諜"
But I'm not you, all right?
但我和你不一樣,好嗎
I want a personal life.
我渴望美滿的私生活
And I don't want to be a liar, so...
我不想隱瞞她,所以...
I'm gonna tell Rachel. Everything.
我要向瑞秋坦白一切
No, you're not.
不行
All these lies keep coming back to haunt me, Harvey.
這些謊言讓我寢食難安,哈維
All right, II can't do it.
我...我受不了了
II can't live my life that way.
我沒法忍受這樣的生活
I wanted to tell you,
我也不想瞞著你
now you know.
所以就告訴你了
Have fun in Monte Carlo.
祝你在蒙特卡洛玩得愉快
What the hell is wrong with you?
你到底在鬧什么別扭
Harvey, please After everything I did
哈維,拜托,我為了保住你
to keep your job, you're just gonna start spreading it around
付出了這么多,而你卻打算大肆宣揚一番
that you're a fraud? I'm not spreading it around.
你那見不得人的家底,我沒大肆宣揚
I'm telling Rachel. She's on our side.
我只是要告訴瑞秋,她是站在我們這邊的
No, she's not.
不,她不是
Because when you do something stupid,
一旦你做了什么蠢事
which won't take very long, you don't know what she'll do.
你犯蠢在所難免,到時說不準她會做什么
Harvey, I understand
哈維,我明白...
No, what you fail to understand
你根本不明白
is our firm is under attack.
我們律所正處于危險之中
And if this gets to Hardman, we're done.
如果這事讓哈德曼知道,我們就完蛋了
You, me, and Jessica.
你,我,杰西卡,都完蛋了
You want to take down the firm, Mike?
你想拖垮整個公司嗎,邁克
So you can get laid?
就為了自己的性福
Hey, maybe for you relationships are all about getting laid,
也許對你來說談戀愛只為了性
but not for me.
但我不是這樣
I actually care about her.
我是真的在乎她
Weren't you just with that other girl last week?
你上星期不是還在和另一個女孩約會嗎
Isn't that what led to jessica making me fire you in the first place?
就是這件事讓杰西卡知道真相,要我開除你
What are you saying?
你什么意思
You're saying that I can't date Rachel?
你是說我不能和瑞秋交往嗎
Date Rachel! Or don't, I don't care.
你們倆交往還是分手,我才不關心
But you're not gonna tell her.
但你不能告訴她真相
I can't be in a relationship based on a lie.
我沒法談一場建立在謊言上的戀愛
Then I guess you have your answer.
你自己清楚就行
But being honest with her about this?
但和她坦白這事兒
That is off the table. There is no "About this."
沒有商量的余地,沒有這事那事的
I'm either honest with her, or I'm not.
只有我是否和她坦誠相待的問題
You tell her, and you're done.
你要是告訴她,你就死定了
I really do need to move.
我真得搬家了
I'm telling you, you better be here to tell me that I was
我警告你,你最好是來承認我是...
Jessica. Come on in.
杰西卡,請進
I just got a call from the bank.
我剛接到銀行打來的電話
And you ran right over to tell me I was awesome.
所以你一路趕來夸我太威武了嗎
You are decidedly not awesome.
你跟威武這個詞完全不沾邊
Oh, I beg to differ.
恕我不能茍同
I just strongarmed one of the premier financial institutions in this country
我可硬是強迫了國內最大的金融機構之一
into allowing our client to pursue his dreams.
幫助我們的客戶實現他的夢想
That's almost patriotic.
我絕對滿腔愛國熱血
Did you really miss the point of what I asked you to do,
你是真沒明白我要你做什么
or can you just not help being a dick?
還是你故意混蛋,不想幫忙
My word this time.
這次聽我的
Jessica
杰西卡
Your job was to make Paul happy,
你的工作是要讓保羅開心
not take over a case and do it your way.
而不是搶了他的案子,自作主張
The client's way. No, it's the client's way
是客戶的主張,客戶之所以同意你的主張
because you told the client it could be done.
是因為你告訴客戶這方法可行
And I was right!
確實可行
And yet the experts, the people I pay to know bankruptcy
而我花錢請的破產專家們
feel that Paul's client
卻認為保羅的客戶
Oh, yes, Harvey, Paul's client
沒錯,哈維,是保羅的客戶
stands to put more money at risk
在他有能力抽身而退的時候
when he can get out now and move on.
卻投了更多的錢去冒險
This is better. This is a winwin.
這是個雙贏的好結局
No, it's loselose, and I'm not losing this one.
不,這會兩敗俱傷,而這次我輸不起
You are not to pitch this to the client.
你不許繼續給客戶傳輸這種思想
I can't keep it from him.
我不能故意向他隱瞞
You're not hearing me, Harvey.
你還沒理解我說的話,哈維
This isn't a discussion.
這不是在和你商量
Tell the client it didn't work.
告訴客戶此路不通
You tried, you failed.
你試過了,失敗了
Move on.
放棄吧
I'm sorry if Paul's ego is bruised
真抱歉傷害了保羅的尊嚴
This isn't about his ego. It's about yours.
你在乎的不是保羅的尊嚴,而是自己
Make it go away,
讓客戶放棄吧
And then walk away.
然后別再插手
I even told him about the time I got arrested.
我連我以前被捕的事都告訴他了
It's crazy, it's like we can talk about anything.
真瘋狂,我們在一起好像能暢所欲言
That's, umthat's great.
這...真棒
I can tell you're nervous. Don't be.
我知道你為我們緊張,別擔心
We're gonna find a secret meeting spot
我們會找個秘密據點
somewhere outside of the office.
在辦公室外面
No one here will have any idea what's going on.
律所里不會有任何人有所察覺
Watch this.
看好了
Good morning, Mr. Ross.
早上好,羅斯先生
Eh... uh, morning.
早
You still need some work on that.
你還得多加練習啊
Harvey told me.
哈維和我說了
I know you work for him, but he's wrong about this.
我知道你為他工作,但這事他錯了
If he really cared about me,
如果他真的在乎我
he wouldn't be handing out ultimatums.
就不該對我下最后通牒
Ow.
疼
Do you like this office?
你喜歡這間辦公室嗎
Sure.
還行
Do you know how much Harvey likes this office?
你知道哈維有多喜歡這間辦公室嗎
Harvey loves this office.
哈維愛死它了
But for you, he was willing to give it up.
但為了你,他愿意放棄它
He's giving me his office?
他要把他的辦公室給我
How do you think he kept your job, fraud man?
你以為他是怎么保住你的工作的,小騙子
Hmm? Because Harvey said it was a package deal.
哈維把自己和你綁在了一起
She fired you, she fired him.
杰西卡開除你,就得同時開除他
So before you go mouthing off about him not caring about you,
所以在你四處抱怨他對你漠不關心之前
You think about that. Wait a minute.
你該想想他為你付出了多少,等等
He did that for me?
他真的為我這么做了
I just
我只是...
Whatwhat am I supposed to say to her?
我該怎么和她說
I mean, Rachel and I are both finally in the right place.
瑞秋和我終于進入正軌
I told her that I wanted this, and now
我告訴她我想開始,而現在...
I'm gonna look like such an asshole.
我肯定會被當成一個徹頭徹尾的混蛋
Just do it gently.
盡量溫柔地提出分手
Firmly, but...
態度明確,但是...
Gently.
溫柔點
Andand that's gonna help? No, probably not.
這會有用嗎,多半沒有
How are we even supposed to work together after that, huh?
這之后我都不知道該怎么和她一起工作了
It's possible.
可以的
It is?
可以嗎
It is.
可以
And how do you get from here to
你是怎么從這種...
The feelings just go away.
感情會漸漸淡去
Eventually.
最終徹底平靜
Can I help you, Louis?
找我有事嗎,路易
Jessica, listen, um,
杰西卡,聽著
I know you've got a lot going on right now,
我知道你現在很忙
Um, but I just wanted to tell you that I
但我還是想告訴你...
Jessica. We need to talk.
杰西卡,我要和你談談
Excuse me. Hi, I was
不好意思,我先...
Now.
現在
Never mind, it can wait.
別在意,我晚點再說吧
Yes, Paul?
什么事,保羅
I want to make sure that you and I are on the same page.
我想確保你我在這件事上達成共識
I gave you and Harvey an opportunity.
我給了你和哈維一個機會
I didn't give you a client.
可不是要把客戶讓給你們
I am well aware of your position, Paul.
我非常清楚你的處境,保羅
If you'll excuse me?
失陪一下
What?
干嘛
Sorry. Put it right here.
抱歉,放這兒吧
And get out.
出去,做得好,公司很榮幸有你在,丹尼爾
Daniel Hardman?
丹尼爾·哈德曼
The XJS 5000 dictaphone?
XJS 5000錄音筆
How the hell did he know?
他怎么知道我想要
I heard the bank came through.
聽說銀行的人來過了
Jessica told me to tank the deal.
杰西卡叫我取消協議
Sucks, doesn't it?
感覺很不爽吧
Being told what to do.
被人指揮要做什么
What not to do.
不要做什么
What are you gonna do about what we talked about?
我們之前談過的問題,你準備怎么辦
I don't know.
我不知道
I think you do know.
我覺得你其實知道
I think you know what's right,
我覺得你自有決斷
whether I had to tell you or not.
和我指揮你怎么做無關
So, Tom.
湯姆
Harvey has something to tell you.
哈維有話和你說
Did you find me my miracle?
你創造奇跡了沒
The bank agreed to alter the terms of the loan.
銀行的人同意延期貸款
No balloon payment.
無需漂浮式付款
Madison 25 is safe. No bankruptcy.
麥迪遜大道25號保住了,不用宣布破產
Oh, oh, man. Thank you.
老兄,謝謝你
Thank you so much.
太感謝你了
Well, Paul.
保羅
looks like you found me the right quarterback
看來你在最后一局
for the fourth quarter.
給我找對了四分衛
I won't forget this.
沒齒難忘
No, nor will I.
我也不會忘
I have been irritated by you, exasperated with you,
我被你刺激過,激怒過
and angry at you,
更對你怒不可遏過
but I never thought I'd feel betrayed by you.
但我從沒想到你會背叛我
I put together a good deal.
我可成了一筆好單子
It was a safe deal. I don't care.
很靠譜,我不在乎
You just ensured that a voting partner would never back me.
你讓一個大股東不可能再投票給我了
If his mother were dying of cancer and I saved her,
就算他媽癌癥快死了再被我救活
I still wouldn't get his vote.
他都不可能投給我了
I know you're angry,
我知道你很生氣
But I took the restructured deal to real estate.
但我這就把這個案子轉給了不動產組
That puts them in your pocket.
這可是幫你拉攏人心
Real estate has always been in my pocket.
不動產組一直都歸我管
It's only you they hated.
你才是他們討厭的對象
And I'm beginning to understand why.
我現在開始明白原因了
This isn't me against you. Hardman is back.
我可沒跟你作對,哈德曼回來了
You were the one person I could trust.
你曾是我唯一可信任的人
Jessica I've always known
杰西卡,我一直都知道
What you are, Harvey,
你是什么樣的人,哈維
and I thought that was my greatest asset.
我曾以為你是我最有價值的財產
Now I'm wondering if you're not my biggest liability.
現在我甚至懷疑你是我最大的負擔
This isn't about bankruptcy.
你不是因為這個破產案
You're still pissed off about Mike Ross.
你還在生邁克·羅斯的氣
Damn right I am. I offered to walk away.
我當然生氣,我請辭過
That offer was bullshit, and you know it.
你那簡直是瞎胡鬧,你心知肚明
You hired that kid to amuse yourself,
你是為一己之樂雇了那個孩子
and now I'm vulnerable.
害我現在不堪一擊
And after everything that's happened,
經過了那么多事情
you still couldn't put me ahead of you.
你還是沒法將我的利益置于自己之上
The client asked me to save his dream.
客戶請求我保住他的夢想
I did.
我做到了
You're actually starting to believe your own bullshit.
你竟然相信你自己滿嘴的屁話
Jessica, come on. Just go, Harvey.
杰西卡,拜托,走吧,哈維
I will get past this. I will move on.
這件事總會翻篇,我會向前看
And I will accept that at the end of the day,
最終,我會接受
that I am alone in this.
我只能孤軍奮戰
Four blocks from the office,
距公司四個街區之遙
I sort of love this clandestine thing.
我還挺喜歡這種地下活動
Kind of sexy, right?
很銷魂,對吧
Oh, thank you.
謝謝
Look, I was thinking about what you said last night,
我想了想你昨晚說的話
and you're right, I have been so scared about
你很對,我很怕談到
taking the LSATs, I know I have.
法學院入學考試的事情,我知道
Rachel, I, uh
瑞秋,我
There's something I need to tell you.
我想和你說點事
We can't do this anymore.
我們不能這樣下去了
Okay.
好吧
It's not that I don't want to
并不是我不想這樣
Wait, where's this coming from?
等等,怎么回事
Because last night youehthis was all your idea.
昨晚你... 明明是你提出在一起的
I know. So?
我知道,所以呢
Collin Mccarthy?
科林·麥卡錫
What about Collin Mccarthy?
科林·麥卡錫怎么了
You dated him.
你和他約過會
Yeah, I know. He was a firstyear.
我知道,他那時才來第一年
You broke up with him, and his work went off a cliff,
你和他分手,然后他的工作一塌糊涂
and then he was fired two months later.
兩個月后他就被炒了
That's why you don't want to date someone from the office, right?
所以你不想搞辦公室戀情,對嗎
This is ridiculous. He has nothing to do with you and me.
真是無理取鬧,他和我們又沒關系
But he does.
怎么沒有
I know that you and I both want this, okay, but
我們彼此都很想在一起,但是
Chances are, I'm gonna screw it up.
我很有可能因此丟了飯碗
I love my job,
我深愛這份工作
And I loveI love working with you.
我也很愛和你一起工作
And I'm afraid, okay? I'm afraid that
但我很擔心,很擔心
That this will ruin that.
一切會被愛情毀掉
So
所以
Wow, that was a lot of words, Mike.
真是長篇大論啊,邁克
Why don't you just say it?
為什么不直接說出來呢
You know what, actually, don't say it.
事實上,不用說了
I can say it for you because it doesn't take me days
我來替你說,因為我用不著花好幾天
to hear your message.
才聽到你的信息
I hear your message loud and clear.
我清楚明白地聽到了你的信息
I'm just not good enough for you.
那就是我配不上你
Have Norma send up a bouquet of flowers,
叫諾瑪送束花來
and make sure that they repolish the cherrywood.
一定讓他們給櫻桃木重新拋光
It's walnut.
這是胡桃木的
I just wanted to make sure that the place was ready.
我只不過想確保一切都安排妥當了
I had them redo the walls.
我讓他們把墻重新裝修過
This is taupe.
這回是灰褐色的
I want it to be perfect
我希望一切都很完美
for when Daniel gets back.
等丹尼爾回來
You wanted something this morning.
你今早想跟我說些什么
I'm sorry, I was rushed.
對不起,我當時有點忙
I'm not now.
現在不忙了
Do you still need me?
還有事嗎
No.
沒了
Checking up on me?
來監督我嗎
Checking in on you.
來看看你
Well, don't worry, Harvey.
別擔心,哈維
You were right, as always.
你是對的,一如既往
I don't like having to tell you to do something
我不想指揮你做那些
that you don't want to do.
你不想做的事
Why is it that I have to do everything that you tell me to,
為什么我要遵照你的一切指令
but you can ignore whatever Jessica tells you to do?
而你卻能無視杰西卡的所有要求
you have plenty of time to find the right girl, Mike.
你有大把時間去找真命天女,邁克
Well, thank you.
借你吉言
Guess I should get my book, take some notes.
看來我該把你這番話記下來
Harvey Specter's dating tips.
哈維·斯佩克特的約會圣經
'cause I'm sure you told yourself that at 25 and 30
我相信你在25歲, 30歲
and 35, and I'm sure you'll be
35歲的時候這么和自己說過
telling yourself that when you're 50.
我相信到50歲你還會這么說
You know I was right.
你知道我沒說錯
Doesn't make it any better.
正因如此才感覺更糟
You're not alone in this.
你不是孤軍奮戰
Put it over there.
放那兒就好
You wanted to see me, Mr. Hardman?
您有事找我嗎,哈德曼先生
Please, call me Daniel.
叫我丹尼爾就好
What do you want me to do?
你想讓我怎么做
Put him in his place, hard.
讓他安分點,手段狠點
Let me be clear. You're number two.
我把話撂下,你是二把手
I answer to number one.
而我只聽命于一把手
When I said put him in his place,
我叫你讓他安分點
I didn't mean have him show up in court.
可沒說讓他在法庭露面
You two were playing each other
你們二虎相爭
and you're using me to do it.
你卻把我當做武器
No matter who you answer to,
不論你聽命于誰
you will treat me with respect.
你會對我放尊重