This is Harvey Specter. He's our best closer.
這是哈維·斯佩克特,我們最棒的律師
Recruiting, your interviews are set up for tomorrow.
我們要納新,面試時間定在明天
I work better alone anyway.
我單槍匹馬效果更好
We only hire from Harvard,
我們只招哈佛畢業生
and you haven't even gone to any law school.
而你甚至連法學院都沒讀過
What if I told you that I consume knowledge
如果我告訴你我對知識的吸收能力
like no one you've ever met,
強于任何人
and I've actually passed the bar.
并通過了律師資格考試呢
Okay, hotshot, fire up this laptop.
行啊,牛人,把這筆記本打開
Stock option backdating...
股票期權回溯
...Under IRC section 409A...
但根據國內稅收法第409A條規定
You forgot about SarbanesOxley.
你漏掉了薩班斯奧克斯利法案
Impressive, but you're sitting at a computer.
反駁得不錯,不過你坐在電腦前
Playing hearts. If you want to beat me,
玩著紅心大戰,想考倒我的話
you're going to have to do it as something else.
你得拿法律以外的問題對付我
How can you know all that?
那些你是怎么知道的
Once I read something, I understand it.
凡是讀過的東西,我就能理解
And once I understand it,
理解之后
I never forget it.
就永遠不會忘記
I'm inclined to give you a shot.
我想給你這個機會
But if they find out I lied about you going to Harvard,
如果他們再發現你上過哈佛也是謊話的話
they'll take away my license. You what?
我的執照就要被吊銷了,你說什么
Not now, Donna.
現在不是時候,唐娜
The Harvard law school alumni database?
這不是哈佛法學院的校友庫嗎
I'm not saying you won't get caught,
我不是說你不會被抓住
but it won't be because your story doesn't check.
但不會因資料不符被抓
I'm Rachel Zane.
你好,我是瑞秋·贊恩
I'll be giving you your orientation.
我會帶你熟悉一下環境
I love you.
我愛你
Harvey's your commanding officer.
哈維是你的直接上級
However, Louis Litt, he oversees all associates,
而路易·利特則負責管理所有的助理
so you'll also answer to him.
所以你也得聽命于他
Welcome to Pearson Hardman.
歡迎來到皮爾遜·哈德曼律所
How many more chances are you gonna give that kid?
你還要給那孩子多少次機會
I didn't realize we were keeping score.
我不知道我們還計分呢
But if that's the case, I still think he's coming out ahead.
就算這么說,他也還是遙遙領先
This habit of you empathizing with every client,
你對每個客戶都同情心泛濫的習慣
it's not getting you anywhere.
對你沒有好處
You need to deal with information that can hold up.
就得學會只和可靠的信息打交道
That's what a real lawyer does.
這才是真正的律師的做法
Why? What? Fire me.
為什么,什么,辭退我
Why would you do that to me?
為什么要那樣對我
Life is this.
常人的生活平淡無奇
I like this.
而我喜歡高人一等
It's tough to have a relationship with the first year
不管是和律所的新人還是老人談戀愛
or any year.
都很不容易
You're playing with me, and you know it.
你只是跟我玩玩,你明明知道
You kept flirting with me long after you started dating her.
你在跟她在一起很久之后,還一直跟我調情
How 'bout you find yourself some other paralegal?
去找別的律師助理吧
Because as far as I'm concerned, we're done.
我不想和你有任何瓜葛了
So how did you two meet? I dated his best friend.
你們是怎么認識的,我之前跟他好朋友談過戀愛
You always liked her.
你一直喜歡她
But nothing happened until Trevor and I were totally done.
但是我和特雷弗徹底結束前我們之間什么都沒發生
Never? Well, we did kiss once.
一點都沒有嗎,我們接過一次吻
I can't. It's a real firm.
不行,那是家真實存在的公司
But you can't tell anyone, ever.
你不能跟任何人說,永遠不能
This guy is not your friend.
那家伙不是你朋友
He is an anchor dragging you down.
他只能拖你后腿
Get rid of him.
甩掉他吧
He is my oldest friend.
他是我交情最久的朋友
I know you're seeing Jenny,
我知道你在跟珍妮約會
but I can't stop thinking about the kiss.
但我忘不了那一吻
I'm Trevor Evans.
我是特雷弗·埃文斯
I'm a friend of Mike Ross. Yes?
我是邁克·羅斯的朋友,什么事
I wish I didn't have to do this.
我真希望我不必如此
There's something you need to know about it.
有件事你該知道
Something Harvey Specter hasn't told you.
哈維·斯佩克特有事瞞著你
Nervous?
緊張嗎
I'd be lying if I said no.
如果我說不緊張那肯定是在撒謊
Well, I wouldn't want you to lie.
還是別對我撒謊吧
She knows. She can't.
她都知道了,不可能
She does.
是真的
What's holding on my Swinton merger?
我的斯溫頓并購案遇到什么麻煩了
Are you kidding me?
你是在跟我開玩笑嗎
We've been over this, okay?
這事兒到此為止吧
If she knew, you'd know.
如果她知道了,你也會知道的
I do know. The woman barely knows my name,
我知道,那個女人連我叫什么都不知道
and she just summoned me for dinner.
居然叫我跟她一起吃飯
What is so funny?
有什么好笑的
Watson, Klyman, Gallo, Goldberg, and Specter.
華生,克萊曼,加洛,高德伯格,斯佩克特
Why are you naming
為什么要說出
The last five senior partners?
最新成為高級合伙人的名字
Every one of us was taken to dinner by Jessica
我們五個人來公司的第一年
as a firstyear.
都跟杰西卡一起吃過飯
And now she's taking you, which means
她現在又要帶你出去吃飯,這意味著
This is a good thing. Exactly.
這是件好事,沒錯
Oh, God.
天吶
What now? What do I wear?
又怎么了,我該穿什么
Whwhat do I say? What do I wear?
去了說什么,穿什么去
We can discuss the prom at recess.
休息的時候再討論這么幼稚的問題吧
Tell me what the hell's holding up my Swinton Merger.
先說說我的斯溫頓并購案遇到什么麻煩了
Oh, i's just a nuisance suit
這只是一個無關緊要的案子
that needs to be cleaned up before we can clear escrow.
完成托管前需要搞定而已
I'm all over it.
我都快辦完了
Why wasn't that the first thing you told me?
為什么不首先向我匯報這個事情
Uh, I thought I was getting exposed.
我以為我的背景已經曝光了
This is a little less important.
所以這件事情相對沒那么重要了
My merger your panic attack.
我的并購案比你的恐慌要重要得多
Your compassion.
你這人有沒有同情心
And I didn't have a panic attack.
何況我沒有恐慌
I had a legitimate reason for concern.
我有很充分的理由為此事擔心
Really? Why would she ask you to dinner
是嗎,為什么她為了開除你
just to fire you?
還要專門叫你去吃飯
I don't know. A little movie called Goodfellas.
不知道,有部電影叫做《盜亦有道》
Did you see it?
你看過嗎
Joe Pesci thought he was getting madehe got dead.
喬·佩西還以為他要成功了呢,結果被殺了
That's your idea of a legitimate reason?
這就是你所謂的充分理由
"Karen! Where's the money, Karen?"
"凱倫,我的錢呢,凱倫"
Go back to your cubicle. Hey, wait a minute. Do you
回你的格間去,等下,會不會
Do you think that I might get an office out of this dinner?
會不會吃完這頓飯我就有自己的辦公室了
A second ago, you thought you were gonna get whacked.
剛剛你還以為自己要被炒
Now you want an office? What?
現在還敢想要辦公室,怎么了
I'm adapting to changing circumstances.
我正學著適應環境變化呢
Well, maybe you won't be the worst lawyer
這么看來,你應該不會是有史以來
in the history of everything.
所有方面都最差勁的律師
"Put the gun down, Karen.
"放下槍,凱倫
Karen?"
凱倫"
They never checked.
他們從沒核實過
What do you mean "They never checked"?
這句話是什么意思
The internet was not what it is today.
以前互聯網跟現在可不一樣
It was not so easy to catch plagiarism.
那會兒想抓剽竊可沒那么容易
God, that's awesome.
上帝,真爽
Wait a minute.
等等
If you graduated college then, then that
如果你是那會兒從法學院畢業的,那
that would make you
那就意味著你
Old enough to run my own law firm.
有足夠的資歷辦自己的律所了
But you look so young.
但是你看起來很年輕啊
Well, you know what they say.
你知道別人都怎么說
True beauty is ageless. Black don't crack.
美麗不分年齡,黑人老得慢
That's what I meant to say.
我就是那個意思
Well, enough about me. I want to hear about you.
好了別說我了,我想聽聽你的故事
What was Harvard like?
上哈佛是個什么感覺
I was three when I realized
三歲的時候,我意識到
that I wasn't like the other kids.
我和其他孩子不同
When school started, it was like a joke.
開始上學后,讀書就像游戲一樣
I didn't take notes. I never studied.
我從不記筆記,也不學習
Every year people would tell me,
每年人們都會對我說
"Next year you won't get away with it."
明年你就會跟不上班了
Kept waiting for it to get harder, but...
我一直想體驗一下學不會的感覺,但是
It just never did.
從沒遇到過
And Harvard?
在哈佛呢
I knew it would end. I mean, it had to.
我覺得這種情況會結束的,毫無疑問
I thought, "Yeah, I'd finally found a place
我以為終于能找到
where I'd be, uh...
一個讓我
exposed."
搞不定的地方
But it turns out, even at the mighty Harvard Law
結果發現,即使是強大的哈佛法學院
You weren't the same as the other kids.
你仍然超凡脫俗
I know it sounds cocky. Not to me.
是不是像在吹牛,我不覺得
The fact is, you don't think of yourself as smart.
事實上,你也不覺得自己有多聰明
You've always had your mind, it just is what it is.
但是你有著超人的智商,事實如此
Yeah, that's exactly what it is.
是,情況就是這樣
I don't think of myself as smart, you know.
我不覺得自己有多聰明
I just think of everybody else as...
我只是覺得別人都...
Idiots. Not smart.
白癡,不聰明
That's what I meant to say.
我就是這個意思
Why the law?
為什么選法律
It's kind of, uh, personal.
這是我個人的問題
Isn't that why we're here?
今天不就是來談你的嗎
When I was 11,
我11歲那年
my parents were on their way home from dinner,
我父母吃完飯回家
and they were involved in a really horrible accident.
路上他們遇到了一起嚴重事故
And, uh, they
他們...
My grandmother took me in.
我的奶奶收養了我
And it wasn't until I was, uh, much older
很多年后我才發現
that I realized that we had a case.
其實我們可以打官司的
See, it turns out this restaurant...
因為那個餐廳
They kept feeding this Mr. Fenton drinks
他們很早就發現
long after they knew
他們出售的飲品...
Didn't matter.
都過去了
I just
我只是
I felt so helpless.
當時我感覺很無助
And I didn't want to feel that way...
我不想再有這樣的感覺
Ever again.
永遠不想
Harvey was right.
哈維沒錯
About what?
什么沒錯
I hope you brought your checkbook.
希望你帶了支票簿
Dinner's on you.
這頓算你的
Wait. What was Harvey right about?
等等,哈維什么事情沒錯
How was dinner? Free caviar.
晚餐如何,魚子醬免費
What's not to love?
還有什么好挑剔的呢
If you want to know something about me,
如果你想知道我的事
you should have just asked me.
可以直接來問我
Why can't I just be getting to know Mr. Ross
為什么我不能按照了解你的方式
the way I got to know you?
去了解羅斯先生
Because if you're just trying to get to know him,
因為如果你真是想要了解他
you would have told me about the dinner.
你不會瞞著我晚餐的事
Something's going on, and I want to know what it is.
這里面有事情,我要知道真相
An allegation was made
有人舉報
that Mike Ross never went to Harvard,
邁克·羅斯根本沒上過哈佛
or any other law school for that matter.
也沒上過其他法學院
So I had him checked out.
所以我查了查
Squeaky clean.
毫無嫌疑
Graduated top of his class.
畢業成績全班第一
So I took him to dinner.
所以我邀他吃飯
I wanted to see what you saw in him
我想知道
that makes him so special.
你看上了他哪一點
And?
結果呢
I get it.
我明白了
He's a total package.
他絕對是可造之材
Maybe even the best of both of us.
或許比我們兩人都強
I hope this doesn't mean
我希望你不是打算
you're gonna put me in charge of recruiting.
以后招聘都由我負責吧
Not to worry. You are off the hook.
別擔心,你早就脫身了
Harvey, one more thing.
哈維,還有一件事
He might have checked out clean,
他的簡歷也許很干凈
But I know that kid's full of shit.
但是我知道那孩子的背景并不干凈
Because there may be a record
也許他有哈佛法學院
of him graduating from Harvard Law,
的畢業證書
But there's no record of him graduating
但地球上任何一家大學
from any college anywhere on the face of the earth.
都沒有他畢業的記錄
So I'm gonna give you the benefit of the doubt
在沒有證據之前
that you didn't know.
我就當你不知情
Because I don't want to do
因為如果你知情的話
what I would do if you did.
我必須做該做的事了
And what you're going to do is fire that goddamn kid.
你要做的事,就是開除那個該死的孩子
Donna, do me a favor
唐娜,幫個忙好嗎
and get Mr. Sherman on the phone, please.
請幫我接通一下謝爾曼先生
Thank you.
謝謝
What was that? Excuse me?
怎么回事,什么
"Please," "Do me a favor," and "Thank you,"
"請" "幫個忙好嗎"還有"謝謝"
all in the same sentence?
一句話里說了這么多
You think I'm not gonna notice that?
你以為我感覺不到嗎
I don't have time for this. You got time.
我沒時間說這個,你有
You're gonna sit right there
你就坐在這兒
while I figure out what the hell's going on.
直到我搞清楚到底發生了什么
Nothing's going on.
什么事都沒有
Dimple in your tie's too far to the left.
領帶中間太向左
That says that your mind is on something else.
這說明你腦子里在想別的事
Mr. Sherman's called 136 times,
謝爾曼打過136個電話
you've never called him back,
你一個都沒回
which means you're feeling guilty
說明你覺得很愧疚
and you're trying to compensate. I'm not trying to
你想補償,我沒有
I didn't say overcompensate.
我沒說過分補償啊
As long as we're clear.
明白就好
The only time I've ever seen you wear lavender
我只知道你噴過一次薰衣草香水
was when your brother was in the hospital.
就是你弟弟住院那次
You're feeling protective in an olderbrother manner.
你表現的像哥哥一樣,很有保護欲
Either your mother's somehow appeared in your life,
要么是你媽媽突然出現了
or Jessica found out about Mike.
要么是杰西卡發現了邁克的事
Oh, my God.
我的天
Does he know?
他自己知道嗎
What's playing on that thing?
聽什么呢
Audiobook. The Fall of the Roman Empire.
有聲書籍,羅馬帝國衰亡史
I was just rocking out to
今天早上我搖滾的時候
Einstein's biography this morning.
聽的是愛因斯坦傳記
See, I prefer his acoustic stuff.
我更喜歡他的聲學資料
So you're awfully chipper.
你這么開心
Maybe you got some good news? Uh, yeah.
是不是有好消息呢,是的
That led to an amazing dinner with an incredible woman.
與極品女人共進了晚餐
I'm really happy to hear
我非常高興聽到
things are going well with you and Jenny.
你和珍妮的幸福生活
Whoa, no. No, no, no.
不是,不是,不是
I was out with Jessica last night.
我是和杰西卡吃的
Isn't she just a little old for you?
她對你來說是不是有點老了
Uh, I do okay with the cougars.
我和熟女(美洲獅)沒問題
You realize you're talking about
你知道你說的人是
the managing partner of the firm?
本事務所的執行合伙人吧
Please don't tell anyone I said that.
別告訴別人我這么說過啊
What are you gonna do?
你準備怎么辦
I'm gonna fire him.
我要炒了他
How can you do that?
你怎么可以這么做
What do you want me to say? If I don't, Jessica will.
我能怎么說呢,我不炒,杰西卡也會
What's up, mother fleckers?
你們好啊,焚蛋們
Wow. Oh, my God. That's a beautiful day.
天吶,真是美好的一天
Hey, did you guys get that memo?
你們收到備忘錄了嗎
You know, the one about how... I am the greatest.
上面寫著,我...是...最棒的
What's wrong with you two? Somebody die?
你們倆怎么了,有人去世了嗎
I'm gonna be outside.
我先出去了
"I'm gonna be outside. I'm so serious.
"我先出去了,我是認真的
All the time."
從來都是"
Mike.
邁克
Sit down.
坐下
No can do. I've got too much energy.
無能為力,我現在精力充沛
I just wanted to come and give you an update
我來是想告訴你
on the Swinton Merger.
斯溫頓并購案的進展
Turns out this woman thinks
這個女人認為
that publishing stole one of her book ideas.
出版商偷了一個她的點子
Filed suit. Listen.
所以她提起訴訟,聽著
Normally, I'd suggest that we settle.
一般我們會和解
But then I got to thinking.
但是我開始想
WWHD
WWHD
What would Harvey do?
哈維會怎么做
Steamroll her. Exactly.
擊垮她,沒錯
Which is what I'm gonna do.
我也會這么做
Myra Harrison is not gonna know what hit her.
邁拉·哈里森不會知道她是怎么被擊敗的
Why embrace my philosophy now?
現在為什么接受我的理論了
Come on. Your mergerMyra Harrison.
你的合并案在這,邁拉·哈里森在這
Mike.
邁克
Sit down.
坐下來
You okay?
你還好嗎
I can't talk right now.
我現在沒法說話
Okay, just get it over with. Tell me what happened.
趕緊把這事了解,告訴我過程
The talk and the plan and the whole "What I would do,"
談話,計劃和"我會怎么做"
is just whatever.
隨便吧
You couldn't do it.
你做不到
I didn't do it.
我沒做
You got overwhelmed with a wave of emotion
你被無法預知的
you didn't see coming.
情感淹沒了
You cried, and you let him stay. No.
你傷感了,讓他留下來了,沒有
I thought of the amount of work I would have to go through
我想到炒掉他之后的工作量
to replace him and decided against it.
決定留下他了
Did you see the amount of work through a pool of tears?
你是通過眼淚看到的工作量嗎
Are you finished? Can I get you anything?
你說完沒有,要我幫你拿點兒什么嗎
Tissue? Glass of water? Tampon?
紙巾,水,還是衛生巾
Okay, wait a second.
等一下
You listen to all my private conversations.
你偷聽我所有的私人談話
So? This time you didn't.
然后呢,這次沒有
Yeah, I was busy. Busy?
我很忙,忙嗎
That's what you're going with? Very busy.
這就是你的借口嗎,非常忙
You didn't listen because you couldn't listen.
你沒聽是因為你不敢聽
Because you were too overwhelmed with emotion.
因為你感情淹沒了
I am not the topic of conversation here.
我不是主角
Can I get you anything? Tissue? Water?
要我幫你拿點兒什么嗎,紙巾,水
I got it.
我明白了
Harvey,
哈維
you said if you didn't fire him, Jessica would.
你說了你不炒他,杰西卡也會
What are you gonna do?
你準備怎么辦
Buy us some time.
爭取時間
If you didn't tell him anything,
如果你什么都沒說
why was he so dazed when he walked out of here?
他怎么像丟了魂一樣
I told him I was proud of him.
我對他說,我為他驕傲
You need to give that boy more encouragement.
你該多給那孩子點鼓勵
Could you tell me where I could find a copy
麻煩問一下,詹姆斯·詹金斯的新書
of James Jenkins' latest book?
擺在哪里
Um, right there in new releases.
在最新上架區
Oh, that's funny.
很有趣
'cause I have a complaint here that says
有人投訴說
that you're claiming to have written his newest book.
你聲稱這本書是你寫的
Sorry, who are you?
不好意思,你是
My name's Mike Ross. I represent Drecker Publishing.
邁克·羅斯,德瑞克出版社聘請的律師
I want to tell you the story
我想給你講個故事
of how your bullshit lawsuit pans out.
講講你這個狗屁訴訟的結果
Best case, you prove that they stole your idea.
最好的情況,你證明他們偷了你的創意
You know what? It doesn't matter.
但是,這也沒用
Because you signed an employment agreement
因為你簽了雇傭合同
Giving Drecker Publishing the rights
這里面賦予德瑞克出版社
to all work product that you create.
對你的一切作品享有擁有權
So the next step is that my firm's going to assign
下一步,我的事務所會盡可能地
as many Mike Rosses as necessary to dispatch your claim.
指派很多律師來處理你的索賠案
And after we do,
在此之后
we're gonna add up all of those hours,
我們會算清所有的工作時間
and we're gonna petition the court
向法庭提出申請
to have you pay for our work.
由你負責我們的酬勞
Now lucky for you,
現在算你走運
we happen to be in the middle of a merger,
我們碰巧正忙著并購
And you're kind of being an inconvenience.
你也不太方便
So I get to be the good guy who comes down here
所以就由我自貶身價來這當好人
and strongly advises you to just go ahead and give up now
強烈建議你現在就放棄
and save yourself a whole lot of money.
也給自己省一大筆錢
Anyway, that's all.
總之,要說的就這么多
Thank you so much for your time,
謝謝你的耐心聆聽
and have a nice day.
祝一天快樂
I bet your mother's proud of you.
你媽媽一定以你為榮
Excuse me? You heard me.
你說什么,你聽到了
Standing there in your fancy suit
穿著體面的西裝站在那里
calling my story bullshit?
說我的股市是狗屁
You don't even know what it is.
你根本不清楚事情原委
Ms. Harrison, it's not my job to
哈里森女士,這不是我分內的事
To what? To care?
所以你不必關心一下
To be a human being? To listen for two seconds?
有點人性聽我說兩句
I was an assistant at Drecker for five years,
我在德瑞克做了五年的助理
and I finally got an idea for my own book.
終于有了靈感,想出一本自己的書
And my boss, who I thought was my friend,
而我的老板,我還拿她當朋友
encouraged me to pitch my idea to her.
她慫恿我把構思告訴她
So I did. And she took that idea,
我告訴她了,她就偷了我的構思
served it up to James Jenkins, and completely shut me out.
賣給了詹姆斯·詹金斯,完全把我甩了
You have no evidence of this, all right?
你沒有證據對嗎
It's just your word against hers.
這只是你辯駁的一面之詞
That's not true, my pitch was oral,
不是這樣的,我的構思是口頭的
but I wrote a treatment to prepare for it.
但為了準備我寫了計劃書
I can email you a copy.
我可以郵件給你一份副本
Myra, wh
邁拉
What are you looking for here?
你想在這尋求些什么
These ideas aren't easy to come by.
這些靈感來之不易
I might not have another one in my entire life.
或許我此生只有這一次靈感乍現
I just want to be paid for my idea.
我只是想討回我靈感的價值
Finally get your big promotion to file clerk?
終于晉升到檔案管理員了嗎
For your information,
告訴你一聲
I happen to be compiling a redundancy list
不巧我正在為斯溫頓并購案
for the Swinton Merger.
編寫裁員名單
Well, while you're at it, why don't you compile
既然你身在其位
a redundancy list for the Swinton Merger?
又何樂而不為呢
Instead of trying to be hilarious,
說正經的
maybe you can just close the deal,
或許你可以達成協議
so then I can do my job
那么我就可以做我的本職工作
and determine which departments get bashed in the head.
決定一下哪些部門將被當頭棒喝
What, are you killing seals? Would that it were.
干嘛,獵殺海豹嗎,如果有的話
Rodents of the sea.
海洋中的嚙齒動物
Listen, I need you to lay off Mike Ross for a while.
我想你讓邁克·羅斯休息一段時間
Oh, do you now?
你說了算嗎
Because he may be your associate,
他雖然是你的助理
but as I've told you, like, I don't know, a million times,
但我告訴過你無數次了
I run the associates. I'm not disputing that.
助理們歸我管,我不否認
It's just with Jessica's new interest in him
只是杰西卡對他有興趣
What interest? Hadn't you heard?
什么興趣,你還沒聽說嗎
Heard what? Never mind.
聽說什么,我什么都沒說
No, tell me. Tell me now.
不,告訴我,現在立刻馬上
Jessica took Mike to dinner last night. Iago's.
杰西卡昨晚帶邁克吃晚餐了,在伊阿古
Iag
伊阿古
That's where she took me.
她也帶我去過那
Really? Oh.
真的嗎
Anyway, I'd consider it a personal favor
好了,就當給我私人幫個忙
if you'd just lay off mike for a few days,
讓邁克休息一段日子就行
but it's your call.
你決定吧
Hey. Thanks.
你好,謝謝
What are you doing here?
你在這做什么
Right now,
現在
I want to know what's going on with you and Rachel.
告訴我你跟瑞秋發生了什么
Nothing. Nothing?
什么都沒有,什么都沒有
Jenny, how many times do I have to answer this?
珍妮,這個問題還要我回答多少遍
Excuse me?
你說什么
Every day it's a new time you don't trust me.
你每天都有新的問題不愿相信我
No, everyday it's the same "I don't trust you."
不,我一直都像原來那樣不能相信你
You kissed her.
你親了她
Tell me that's not true.
告訴我這不是真的
I I didn't kiss her. She kissed me.
我沒親她,是她親了我
Like that makes a difference. It does, all right?
這有區別嗎,當然有
It happened, but I didn't follow up on it.
她親了我,但我并沒有回應
And what you're leaving out
你總是忽略一個事實
is that even after all that happened,
就是在發生了這么多事之后
you asked me to choose, and I chose you.
你讓我做出選擇,我選擇了你
I asked you if anything ever happened
我問你你們之間是否有事發生
between the two of you, and you lied.
你騙了我
When you asked me that,
你問我的時候
You weren't asking about a kiss, and you know it.
你并沒有問親吻的事,而你已經知道了
I didn't lie,
我沒有騙你
I just answered the question that you really asked.
我只是回答了你問我的問題
Oh, you are such a goddamn lawyer.
你真是個好律師
Oh, wait, that's right you're not.
等一下,你不是
All right, if kissing someone else is so awful,
如果親了某人是天大的罪惡
then what about you?
那你呢
I seem to remember you kissing me
我記得你還跟特雷弗在一起的時候
when you were still with Trevor.
就親了我
When I kissed you, it was because
我親你是因為
you were the person that I wanted to be with.
我想跟你在一起
Obviously, that's how you feel about Rachel.
很顯然,你對瑞秋也是同樣的感覺
That wasn't true!
不是這樣的
Wasn't?
不是嗎
Well, I hope...
我祝福你們
that you two are really happy together.
幸福地生活下去
I'm sorry.
對不起
You know, you didn't ask me how I knew.
你都沒問我是怎么知道的
Trevor told me.
特雷弗告訴我的
What? Two days ago.
什么,兩天前
Right before he told me
就在他告訴我
that he was gonna tell Jessica Pearson
他準備向杰西卡·皮爾遜揭發
that you're a fraud.
你是個冒牌貨之前
Well, if it isn't the anointed one.
某人的前途一片大好啊
Where the hell you been?
你去哪兒了
Well, I'm not feeling very well.
我感覺不太舒服
I don't really care.
我才不在乎
And I also don't care how special Jessica thinks you are.
我也不在乎你對杰西卡有多特別
Because you still answer to me.
因為你始終聽命于我
And you're gonna do every piece of work that I sign to you
你仍將繼續完成我交給你的每項工作
until you don't.
直到你不想做為止
Yeah, um, I just have to see Harvey first.
我得先見見哈維
Oh, no, no, no. Harvey can't help you.
不必了,哈維也幫不了你
Now I want the detailed listing
現在我要斯溫頓并購案中
of every redundant position in the Swinton Merger.
所有多余職位的清單
And I want it yesterday, capisce?
我昨天就要了,明白嗎
And get a mint, because your breath is disgusting.
吃點薄荷,你嘴太臭了
You drunk dial him?
你酒醉打給他了
I didn't drunk dial him. I called him.
我沒有酒醉打給他,我就是打給他了
Yeah, I left the room for two minutes,
我不過走了兩分鐘
and you called him after a glass of whiskey.
你就一杯威士忌下肚打給他了
What would you call it? Stupid.
你不覺得這行為,太傻了
So what did you say on the message?
你跟他說什么了
I said that I couldn't stop thinking about our kiss.
我告訴他那個吻在我腦中揮之不去
You kissed him? Yes.
你吻了他,對
Where? On the mouth.
吻在哪了,嘴上
Where did it happen? In the library.
在什么地方吻的,圖書館
The pearson hardman library?
皮爾遜·哈德曼圖書館
No, the library of congress.
不,國會圖書館
Was John Boehner there?
約翰·博納在那嗎
Are you gonna help me?
你到底要不要幫我
Or are you gonna amuse yourself?
還是拿我消遣
I can multitask.
我可以同時進行
So what's the problem?
那么到底有什么問題呢
The problem is I left him that message three nights ago,
問題是那條留言已經三天了
and he hasn't said anything.
他至今沒有給我任何回復
I don't know what to do.
我不知道該怎么辦了
Well, when a person gets a message like that,
一般來說,一個人收到這樣的信息
and they act like they didn't, it's one of two things.
又假裝沒收到,有兩種可能
Either they got the message,
要么他們收到短信了
and they don't feel the same way,
但他對你沒感覺
or they didn't get the message.
要么他們壓根沒收到短信
And who doesn't get their messages?
短信怎么可能收不到呢
He made his choice.
他已經做出選擇了
Whoa. What?
天吶,怎么了
I got to go.
我得走了
Okay. Wait a second.
好吧,等一下
How was it?
感覺如何
The kiss?
那個吻嗎
Good enough to make me drunk dial him.
非常好,好到讓我酒醉給他打電話
Well, what are we talking about?
咱們在說什么呢
Jeremy Lin? Yeah, I can make that happen.
林書豪,我能搞定
You knew.
你知道了
I got to go.
我先掛了
When? Last night.
什么時候,昨晚
What are we gonna do?
我們該怎么辦
We've got no choice.
沒得選擇
We have to leave the country. What?
我們得離開這個國家,什么
I can get us two tickets to Buenos Aires
我能搞到兩張去布宜諾斯艾利斯的機票
and have the chopper on the helipad in ten minutes.
直升機可以在十分鐘內到達機場
Wait. She knows? And you know she knows?
等下,她知道了,你知道她知道了
And you're joking about my life?
你還拿我的后半生開玩笑
What the hell is wrong with you?
有沒有搞錯
Are you mad at me?
你生我氣了嗎
No, I want to kill you!
不,我殺你的心都有
Good, because if y're mad, that means you're not panicking.
很好,如果你沒生氣,說明你沒驚慌
Now calm the hell down.
現在你給我冷靜下來
Okay, what did she say?
好了,她說了什么
She told me to fire you.
她讓我開除你
That's not calming me down.
我還能冷靜下來嗎
Haven't I taught you that there's more than one response
我不是教過你有人拿槍指著你頭的時候
when someone has a gun to your head?
有很多種反應方式
And right now, there's not even a gun in here.
現在,這兒連槍都沒有
No, no. It's not in here.
對,不在這兒
It's out there roaming the halls.
在大廳里來回游蕩呢
And when it sees me, it's gonna start shooting.
一旦看到我,立馬開火
Weren't you supposed to give that plaintiff
你是不是該把哈維·斯佩克特處理方法
the Harvey Specter treatment? Yes.
交給原告,是
Did you wrap it up? I'm working on it.
你搞定了嗎,正在進行中
That means you didn't give her
也就是說你還沒給她
the harvey specter treatment.
哈維·斯佩克特處理方法
So why don't you go do your job and have some goddamn faith
你干嘛不好好做你的工作,自信一點
that I'll do mine? Donna, not now.
我會做好我的事情,唐娜,現在不方便
Oh, you're gonna want to hear this. What?
這個消息你一定想知道,怎么了
Alicia Hardman died last night.
艾麗西婭·哈德曼昨晚去世了
Hard as in Pearson Hardman?
哈德曼,是我們律所的創辦人嗎
Wife. Is it public yet? No.
是他的妻子,消息公開了嗎,還沒有
When were you going to tell me she knew, Harvey?
你原本打算何時告訴我她知道了,哈維
I wasn't.
我就沒打算告訴你
Jessica. Louis.
杰西卡,路易
How are you? Never better. You?
今天過得怎樣,很不錯,你呢
Top of the world.
好的不得了
Did you need me? No.
你要我做什么,沒什么
But I do have something that... will make you happy.
但是我這兒有個會讓你...開心的消息
Oh. Fire away.
那盡管說吧
Well, as you know, I've been compiling a list
你也知道,我一直在整理
of redundant departments for the Swinton merger.
斯溫頓并購案中多余部門的清單
You should also think about compiling a list
你也該考慮整理
of redundant departments for the Swinton merger.
斯溫頓并購案中多余部門的清單了
That is awesome.
你真是幽默
Anyway, I thought you'd be happy to know
總之,我覺得你會高興的
that I, uh, assigned it to Mike Ross.
因為我...把這個活交給邁克·羅斯了
Excellent. When?
真有你的,什么時候的事
Just now.
就在剛才
Harvey mentioned your dinner,
哈維提過你倆那晚共進佳肴了
and I knew that was an indicator of you being very fond
我知道那表示你十分欣賞...
Louis, it's one of the things I love about you.
路易,這就是我欣賞你的原因之一
You get me. I do.
咱倆總是心有靈犀,沒錯
Yes.
嗯
Oh, I forgot something. You go ahead, all right?
我有東西忘拿了,你先走,可以嗎
And Louis, thank you.
另外,路易,謝謝你
Sure.
小事一樁
What the hell is wrong with you?
你到底想怎么樣
Not here.
這兒不方便
No.
走開
You think I don't know what you're doing?
你以為我不知道你在打什么算盤嗎
I know you know what I did.
我知道你看穿我的小把戲了
You baited Louis into working with Ross,
你誘導路易把工作交給羅斯
So if he leaves abruptly,
如果羅斯突然被辭退
Louis will start asking questions.
路易會猜疑的
I said I knew you knew. Now you're just showing off.
我已經說過你看穿我了,你現在還要再炫耀一下
You think I'm gonna let you get away with it?
你覺得我會放你一馬嗎
I think we've got bigger fish to fry.
我覺得我們應該避輕就重
Alicia Hardman's dead,
艾麗西婭·哈德曼去世了
which means Daniel Hardman's coming back.
這也意味著丹尼爾·哈德曼要回來了
You don't know that.
那可不一定
Yes, I do. And so do you.
不,我確定,你心里也清楚
No, you're just using this situation
你只是在利用現在的情形
to get Mike Ross out of the crosshairs.
讓邁克·羅斯相安無事
Need I remind you that the only reason we were able to
需不需要我提醒你,我們能夠除掉律所
get rid of the other half of Pearson Hardman in the first place
另一個合伙人,并坐上一把椅的唯一原因
was by threatening to tell her about his affair?
就是威脅丹尼爾說要把外遇的事情告訴他老婆
That was the means, not the end.
那只是手段,不是目的
We had a good reason, and you know that.
你也知道,我們的初衷是好的
That's not my point.
我想說的不是這個
Alicia's dead. Our leverage is gone.
艾麗西婭死了,制衡他的東西不存在了
That was five years ago.
那是五年前的事情了
A lot can happen in five years.
五年時間里能發生很多事情
And what Daniel Hardman's been doing for the last five years
而丹尼爾·哈德曼在過去的五年時間里一直在做的
is dreaming of the day he comes back
就是夢想著某天他能回來
and screws us both out of our jobs.
把咱倆都除掉
There's an easy way to find out.
有個辦法能試探出他的心思
Then let's do it.
那就開始著手吧
'Cause I can tell you this, that asshole's coming back.
因為那個混球要回來了
And he isn't coming because he wants to be number two.
而且他可不是為了坐公司的二把椅才回來的
I got to say, he looks good.
我得說,他看上去氣色不錯
Being a prick keeps you handsome.
為惡者終得顏
Are you saying that I'm handsome?
你是在間接夸我帥嗎
The fact that you think that comment was directed at you
在你認為我的話是夸獎你的同時
makes you selfcentered and vain at the same time.
你也變得剛愎自負
Doesn't mean it wasn't directed at me.
可這也不意味著你沒在夸我
It was.
沒錯
Which means I'm also omniscient
這說明我不僅無所不能
and handsome.
而且還英俊瀟灑
You left out arrogant,
撇去你的自大
you know, you and Daniel are cut from the same cloth.
你和丹尼爾就是一路貨色
That's why I don't like him.
所以我不待見他
"There can be only one."
"一山不容二虎"
We're at a funeral, and you're quoting Highlander?
我們可在參加葬禮,你還有心情引用《挑戰者》
Yeah, a lot of people die in it.
那電影里死了很多人
Seems appropriate.
還蠻應景的
You know the one key difference between the two of us?
你知道我和他的根本區別是什么嗎
He's a lying snake in the grass
他是躲在草叢中伺機而動的毒蛇
who'll say or do anything.
為達目的不擇手段
Mr. Ross, the truth is I don't remember
羅斯先生,事實上我記不太清
where the James Jenkins pitch came from.
詹姆斯·詹金斯的構思來自哪里
Then it could have come from Myra.
可能那構思是邁拉的
Well, it could have, but it doesn't matter.
有可能,不過無關緊要
Even if I had stolen it, she signed the employee agreement.
即使我剽竊了構思,她也是簽署了員工合同的
Which gives Drecker publishing the rights to her work product.
因此德瑞克出版社有權出版她的作品
Yes, I know.
這點我知道
Well, then you also know I'm not going
那你也一定知道我不會給她認可的
to taint my company's reputation by giving Myra credit.
那會有損我公司的名聲
I'm not asking you to give her credit.
我不是要你給她認可
I'm asking you to give her compensation
我是要你給她
in exchange for a confidential settlement agreement,
用以交換機密協調書的補償
which protects your reputation.
這樣才能保住你公司的聲譽
That sounds like blackmail.
聽起來簡直是敲詐
Ms. Beckman.
貝克曼女士
This lawsuit is the only thing
只有這個訴訟案才能阻止
holding up a billiondollar merger.
這樁價值十億美元的并購案
And every day that it drags on,
每多拖延一天
it's costing your company more money.
你的公司就要花更多的錢
What I'm talking about
我的建議是
is giving Myra Harrison a crumb of a crumb.
給邁拉·哈里森些皮毛
So stop worrying about what it sounds like,
別再糾結聽上去怎樣
and start writing a check.
去開支票吧
How much is it gonna cost?
要開多少錢的支票
That's what I want to hear.
終于說到點子上了
Just look at 'em.
瞧瞧他們的德性
Sycophants. It makes me sick.
阿諛奉承,真令人作嘔
I'm not gonna stand in line for the privilege
我可不會排著隊拍丹尼爾·哈德曼馬屁
of kissing Daniel Hardman's ass, and neither are you.
你也不要去給我拍他的馬屁
It's a funeral. The man was a slave driver.
這可是在葬禮上,那家伙可是個奴隸主
All he ever did was shit on me
他除了對我蔑視侮辱
and make me work long hours for him.
就是讓我為他做牛做馬
I mean, where was the kind word?
從來都是惡言相向
You know, the tiny gesture? Yeah, I don't think so.
美言善舉,永遠都不在他的字典里
To be fair, it's not Zip it, I'm talking.
說句公道話,那... 大人說話小孩少插嘴
And then he just ups and leaves, you know?
再然后,他就卷鋪蓋走人了,你知道嗎
To take care of his dying wife.
那是為了照顧他垂危的妻子
So? I'm not waiting in line, okay?
所以呢,那我也不會排著隊去拍他馬屁
I'm not gonna give the guy the satisfaction.
我不會給這家伙任何沾沾自喜的機會
What I meant was now that she's dead,
我的意思是說,現在既然他的妻子死了
does that mean that he's coming back?
是不是意味著他也要回來了
Actually, this line looks like it's flowing.
看樣子,拍馬屁的隊伍要拉長了
And you're not comno. What is that?
你不會...那是什么
That's my, uh, cancer ribbon. No, I know what it is.
那是我的癌癥絲帶,我當然知道那是什么
Why are you wearing it?
我是想問你為什么要戴著它
Well, I wanted to show my support for Mrs. Hardman.
我想要借此表達對哈德曼夫人的哀悼
It's what she died of, and II also had this aunt that, um, she
她就是死于癌癥的,我有一個姑媽她也...
$30,000.
三萬美元
That is a lot of money. Yeah, it is.
這可真是一大筆錢,是啊
It's as much as they've ever paid for a freelance pitch.
這是他們付給自由撰稿人的最高費用了
But those people also got credit,
但是那些撰稿人也得到了認可
which helped them sell their next idea for more.
那會使他們的下個創意賣到更高價錢
I thought you said you were worried
我記得你說過你很擔心
you'd never have another good idea.
你再也想不出什么好的構思了
Myra, this is
邁拉,這是...
This is the best deal you're going to get.
這已經是你所能得到的最好結果了
I'm not exactly sure that's true.
我對此表示懷疑
No, trust me, it is.
相信我,這是最好的結果
You said you're in the middle of a merger
你說過你負責這起并購案
and that I'm an inconvenience.
而我是個麻煩
I did my research. It's a huge merger.
我做過調查了,這可是個大并購案
I told you that to help you. You told me that to bully me.
我那么說是為了幫你,你那么說是為了欺負我
You only tried to help later. And I succeeded.
你只是想要甩掉我這個麻煩,我幫到你了
Which is why you have a check for $30,000 in your hands.
所以你現在手上才會有三萬美元的支票
Do you believe that was my idea?
你相信那是我自己的構思嗎
I know you do. That's why you agreed to help.
我知道你相信,所以你才會答應幫我
What's your point? My point is...
你想說什么,我想說的是...
Lesley was my boss, but I thought we were friends.
萊斯利曾是我老板,我本以為我倆是朋友
So when she asked me to trust her, I did.
所以當她要我相信她的時候,我照做了
And she betrayed me.
可她背叛了我
Can you imagine what that would be like?
你能體會到那種感覺嗎
Got to say, up close, I feel bad for him.
不得不說,我有點替他難過
Just don't forget why we're here.
你可別忘了我們身于此處是為了什么
Daniel.
丹尼爾
I'm sorry for your loss.
我對令夫人的去世表示哀悼
Thank you.
謝謝
Harvey.
哈維
My condolences.
節哀順變
Doesn't sound the same, coming from you.
聽上去可有點言不由衷呢
You have my sympathy for your wife,
我很同情你妻子的遭遇
but I don't pretend this is page one of the story.
可我不會裝作我們已經不計前嫌了
You must think I hate you both.
你一定以為我還記恨你們兩個
Well, that might have something to do with the fact
那很可能是因為我們上次談話時
that I was listening the last time you spoke to me.
你對我們倆出言不遜,惡語相加
I was pissed, wasn't I?
我當時暴跳如雷,是吧
You threw your phone at my head.
你把電話扔到我頭上
I did miss though.
不過當時并沒砸中
That's because you throw like a girl.
那是因為你扔得沒有力道和準頭
You're still angry, Harvey, and I don't blame you.
你還是那么耿耿于懷,哈維,我理解
But what you don't understand
但是你所不知道的是
is the last five years have changed everything for me.
過去的五年改變了我整個人生
How so?
怎么回事
I reconnected with Alicia.
我重新和艾麗西婭在一起了
I cared for her.
我愛她
I know you can't get back lost time with your family,
我知道我錯過的家庭時光再也無法重來
but you can make up for it.
但我會盡力彌補過去的遺憾
Look at Sarah.
看看薩拉
I never really knew her, and now I do.
我以前從沒了解過她,現在不同了
Last time I saw her, she was a little girl.
上次我看見她的時候,她還是個小女孩
She just graduated high school.
她才剛從高中畢業
Going to Harvard, this fall.
今年秋天,就要去哈佛讀書了
The truth is...
事實上
What you did to me
你們當年對我做的那些事
was the best thing anyone could have done for me.
是我這一生中最大的恩惠
That mean you're coming back?
那你會回公司嗎
It's my wife's funeral, Harvey.
這可是我妻子的葬禮,哈維
I haven't given it any real thought yet.
我都還沒認真想過這事
I am a changed man, Jessica.
我已經洗心革面了,杰西卡
And I have you to thank for it.
這都多虧了你
You actually buying that pious bullshit?
你真的相信那些鬼話嗎
Not for a second.
完全不信
He's coming for us.
他會來報復我們的
I can stop him before he even gets through the door.
我能在他離開大門前就阻止他
I don't see how you're gonna be able to do that.
我可想象不出你有什么辦法做到
I'll have extra motivation.
我有附加條件
You want the kid to stay. Yes.
你要那孩子留下,是的
Like I said, cut from the same cloth.
如我所料,真是千篇一律
Make it happen.
阻止哈德曼
You've got yourself a deal.
我就不開除邁克,一言為定
Why haven't I been notified that my merger's closing?
我怎么還沒收到那件合并案解決的消息
Uh, the plaintiff's refusing to settle without credit.
原告要求認可,否則拒絕接受協商
What happened to steamrolling her?
恐嚇計劃進展不順嗎
She realized that she's in a unique position
她意識到自己在打的官司
to hold up the merger.
會影響公司的合并
How the hell did she realize that?
她是怎么意識到的
Oh, no, wait. Don't tell me.
不,等等,我猜猜
You fell in love with her, and then you told her.
你對她一見鐘情然后全盤托出了
No, I did not fall in love with her,
不,我沒愛上她
But...yeah, I believe her.
但...是啊,我相信她
You're kidding me. What?
你開什么玩笑,怎么了
I'm fighting for your job,
我在努力為你保住飯碗
and you're gonna screw up this merger?
而你竟然連這合并案都搞不定
Are you? Am I what?
你真的在嗎,在什么
fighting for my job.
為我保飯碗
Because you're not, this is gonna be my last case,
要是你不在,這可能是我的最后一樁案件了
And I'm not sure I want to go down fighting for the wrong side.
我可不想幫了惡人的忙
What makes you think I'm not fighting for you?
你怎么會懷疑我不在為你努力
Mm, I don't know. Your careermy anything.
誰知道呢,你一直以自身利益為重什么的
Oh, you got a lot of nerve.
你還真是好意思
You have no idea what I've been doing for you.
你根本不知道我為你付出了多少
Maybe. But you and I both know
也許,但我們都心知肚明
you were gonna fire me the other day, don't we?
你總有一天會把我開除的,不是嗎
Don't answer that. I can see the look on your face.
不用回答了,我看你的表情就能明白
It's the same look I can see in here, from that morning,
其實從今天一大早,我就發現了
clear as a bell.
你表情太明顯
What I was going to do and what I did
我原本計劃的和我實際做了的
aren't the same thing.
可不是一回事
Like the first day I met you,
就像我遇見你的第一天
when you were gonna deal drugs and you didn't.
你正打算販毒,但你沒有
Look, I can't tell you everything that's going on here, all right?
我現在沒法把所有的情況都告訴你,好嗎
But you have to trust me.
但你得相信我
You are not getting fired on my watch.
只要我還在,你就不會被炒
I trust you.
我相信你
Then stop worrying about what side you're on,
那就別再糾結孰是孰非了
and take care of that lawsuit.
快點把那案子了結
Hey, Rachel, do you have a minute?
瑞秋,你有空嗎
I need to No, I don't.
我需要... 不,我沒空
Got your message loud and clear.
你的消息傳達得很明確,我都明白
Wait. What? Look, I'm not mad.
等等,什么,聽著,我可沒瘋
I'm just in the middle of a lot of work right now.
但我現在有一大堆工作忙不過來
So if you're looking for a friend, I
所以如果你是要找個朋友傾訴
I just really don't have the time. Sorry.
真抱歉,我沒時間
What message?
什么消息啊
You must really be needing some love.
你最近還真是缺愛啊
Why do you say that?
為什么這么說
Those cookies are from the Eisenhower administration.
這些餅干放了大半個世紀了
You know...
你知道...
sometimes
有時候
sometimes I wish I could go back.
有時候我真希望能回到過去
To when?
回到何時
Before...it.
回到...那事發生之前
When I was little,
我小時候
I used to sit with my grandmother whenever I was upset.
每次不開心,都會去找我奶奶
A mother loves you, but a grandmother
母親會愛你,但是奶奶...
always on your side.
會永遠支持你
Do you remember that time that I...
你記不記得,有一次...
ran away to your place?
我離家出走,跑去你家
You were so mad they wouldn't let you stay up
你媽不讓你熬夜看《考斯比一家》(美國情景喜劇)
to watch the cosby show.
你氣得要死
I know. It's so unreasonable, right?
我知道,那太不講理了,不是嗎
But you were six.
但你那時才六歲
You took me in, told me that story
你帶我進房,給我講了個故事
The time you ran away from your parents.
你曾經離家出走的事
Yeah, I ended up getting found by some dock workers
是啊,我被幾個碼頭工人撿到了
3 miles from the house.
離家整整3英里遠
Yeah, that's the one.
沒錯,就是這事兒
Never happened. What?
這事是我編的,什么
I just wanted to make you miss your mom and dad.
我只是想讓你思念你父母
I basically told you Hansel and Gretel.
我不過是照搬了《糖果屋》《格林童話》的情節
What? No. It ends so differently.
什么,這不可能,結局完全不一樣
I added some touches.
我自己做了些改編
You wouldn't have bought
我要是說我被碼頭工人吃了
me getting eaten by the dock workers.
你肯定不信啊
You were six, you weren't an imbecile.
你是才六歲,但你可不是個傻子
There is nothing new un
這一切根本就是...
under the sun.
老調重彈
What?
什么
I suddenly feel so much better.
我瞬間精神起來了
Thank you. Mwah!
謝謝你
Oh, and is there anything else you haven't been telling me?
對了,你還有啥事沒告訴我的嗎
Like, am I from Krypton?
比如,我真是從氪星(超人故鄉)來的嗎
Possible.
有可能
Hi. Harvey Specter.
你好,我是哈維·斯佩克特
I'm sarah.
我是薩拉
Um, I saw you talking to my father at the service.
我看見你在葬禮上和我父親講話
We used to work together.
我們以前共事過
Did you know my mom?
你認識我母親嗎
Not as well as I would have liked.
很遺憾,并不熟悉
Um, I was just going out.
我正準備出去
I need a walk.
我想散散步
Dad's just over there.
爸爸就在那
I'm sure he'll be happy to see you.
他見到你一定很高興
I'm sorry for your loss.
節哀順變
Thank you.
謝謝
Will you excuse me for one second?
對不起我失陪一會
Thanks.
謝謝
Harvey?
哈維
You brought food.
你帶了食物
New York's finest.
紐約的極品美食
You didn't want to come emptyhanded.
你不想空手而來
I didn't want to come here at all.
我根本不想來
But you want to make sure I don't come back.
但你想確定我不會回公司
When we found out about your little scam,
當我們發現你的小騙局時
I wanted to go public. Jessica said no.
我想公諸于世,但杰西卡不同意
Didn't want to damage the firm's reputation.
她不想影響律所的聲譽
She always was a strategic thinker.
她總是這么精明,萬無一失
But you've been gone a long time.
但你已經離開很長時間了
Now when we tell everyone what you were up to,
如果我們現在把你以前那些事公開
Our reputation will be fine, yours won't.
我們的聲譽不會受到損害,你可就慘了
As I said before,
就像我之前說的
I haven't decided what the future holds for me.
我還沒決定好之后要走怎樣的路
And all your little threat is doing is...
而你這些微不足道的威脅...
making me want to come back.
只會讓我更想回公司
When I was growing up, I had a friend
在我的成長過程中,我有個朋友
who found out that his mother never loved his father.
發現他母親從沒愛過他父親
She cheated on him their whole marriage, then left him.
她從頭到尾都在欺騙他,最后一走了之
He never forgave her.
他一直沒原諒她
If you come back, here's what's gonna happen.
如果你回來,這個故事會在你身上重演
Your daughter's gonna find out what kind of man her father is.
你女兒將發現她的父親是個怎樣的惡人
Everything.
得知所有內幕
You think I won't do that?
你以為我不會這么做嗎
I will.
我會的
Why are you doing this?
你為什么要這么做
To protect my own.
為了保護我自己的利益
Do us all a favor and set up shop somewhere else.
給大家都行個方便,去其他地方開店吧
It's done.
解決了
He won't be coming back.
他不會回來的
Think I figured out a way to get everybody what they want.
我想我找到兩全其美的辦法了
Well, that's good.
那就好
What's she doing here?
她在這干什么
Well, she's here to get what she wants.
她來爭取自己想得到的利益
Which is what, exactly?
你到底想要什么
Credit. That's all Myra's looking for.
認可,這就是她要的
So just admit that you remember the pitch
所以你只要承認這是她的構思
and that you know what you did.
然后你做了什么你也清楚
I have no intention of doing that because it's not true.
我無意接受,這并不是事實
So you'd be willing to take a liedetector test
所以你一定要通過測謊
to that effect, then?
才愿意承認嗎
I most certainly will not.
我不會接受測謊
And I don't appreciate being spoken to like this
但我也不能接受被自己的顧問
by my own counsel.
這樣盤問
Well, the thing is, Lesley, that Myra's not the only one
事實上,萊斯利,邁拉不是唯一
who signed an agreement with Drecker publishing.
和德瑞克出版社簽約的人
So did you.
你也是
And that agreement gives them the right
如果你拒絕接受測謊
to terminate you if you refuse to submit to a polygraph.
根據這份協議,他們有權開除你
And I happen to represent them, not you.
而我恰好是他們的辯護律師,而非你的
I took it.
是我做的
I was under the gun.
我是被逼的
I was entitled to it, so I took it.
我有權這么做,我就做了
You offered me advice, and I trusted you.
你給了我意見,我相信了你
She's threatened by you, Myra.
你威脅到她了,邁拉
Not a good choice of mentor.
只能說你沒選好導師
Now look, you got the credit you wanted...
既然你得到了你想要的認可
So sign the deal.
那就把協議簽了吧
No, I want public credit. Not credit in here.
我希望得到公開認可,而不是私下的
This doesn't do me any good.
這對我根本沒用
I thought you might say that.
我就知道你會這么說
Which is why I have spent the last 24 hours
所以我在過去24小時里
scanning the entire Drecker publishing catalog.
瀏覽了德瑞克出版社的所有書目
Robert Fallow,
羅伯特·費羅
Jonathan Daken,
喬納森·戴肯
And, my personal favorite, Lester Collins.
還有我個人的最愛,萊斯特·柯林斯
Any one of them could have been written
其中任何一本的內容
on the basis of your pitch.
都有可能建立在你的構思上
But they weren't
但這并不可能
because they were written years before it.
因為他們寫書的時間比你早了好幾年
Are you saying I plagiarized them?
你是在說我抄襲他們嗎
I'mI'm saying there's nothing new under the sun.
我只是說天下作文一大抄
Now I suggest you sign that deal and go home.
現在我建議你簽了協議,然后回家洗洗睡
Otherwise we're gonna countersue
不然我們就反訴你
for plagiarizing your pitch from our previous works.
從已出版作品中抄襲構思
But it's not true.
但這不是事實
It's no less legitimate than claiming
這和之前那事是一個道理
we stole something you gave us the rights to.
你聲稱我們偷取了你授權給我們的構思
And, more importantly,
更重要的是
it puts you over a barrel, which is where you think you have us.
這會逆轉現在的情況,你將成為被動的一方
Myra.
邁拉
You want to be writer?
你想當作家嗎
Then write.
那就好好寫作
But don't ever threaten me or my firm again.
但不許你再威脅我或我們律所
You look happy. I am happy.
看上去心情很好嘛,心情是不錯
Anything I should know?
有話要跟我說嗎
Welcome to Pearson Hardman.
歡迎加入皮爾遜·哈德曼律所
Anything I should know?
有話要跟我說嗎
Settled the case.
案子搞定了
Merger paperwork's on the way.
并購文件馬上就能準備好
You slammed the plaintiff?
你收拾了原告
Oh, I slammed everybody. What I like to hear.
我把所有人都收拾了,正合我意
When I ran Pearson Hardman...
我經營皮爾遜·哈德曼的時候
I was charming, witty and adorable.
我風趣幽默,受人敬重
I was also unscrupulous...
可同時,我不擇手段
Powerhungry and greedy.
追名逐利,貪得無厭
I thought I could get away with anything.
我以為我能擺平一切
And that's exactly what I tried to do.
我也不斷地在以身犯險
I risked the firm's reputation
我把公司的名聲
And the careers of everyone in it.
和各位的前途都放在了賭桌上
These last few years have humbled me.
這幾年的事情改變了我
And I've decided to come back
因此我決定回來
and show that we can be a successful law firm
告訴世人就算規規矩矩做事
Without breaking the rules.
我們也能成為一家成功的律所
Unfortunately, the only way that I can do that
天不遂人愿,我如果要這么做
is by coming clean about my past.
就必須洗清我的過去
Because if we are busy hiding what we have done...
因為如果我們忙著遮掩過去的罪行
It leaves us vulnerable
這將成為致命弱點
to anyone who discovers our secrets.
落把柄于他手
And we become so consumed with keeping them,
為了掩蓋這些丑事
that it is a slippery slope to doing even worse things.
我們將要做更多的丑事去彌補
While I was head of this firm,
當我還是這家公司的主管時
I borrowed funds from various escrow accounts.
我從很多第三方賬戶拆借過資金
The clients never found out about it.
客戶從來都沒發現過
I paid back every cent but make no mistake.
我悄然無息地全補上了
I could have been convicted of theft, plain and simple.
顯然,這足夠構成挪用公款的罪名
I want everyone here to know the kind of man I was.
我想讓這里的各位都了解我曾經的為人
And the kind of man I am.
見證我現在的為人
Thank you.
謝謝
Go home now.
快回家
Don't come back.
別回公司
You and I are gonna have a talk.
我們得談一談
I understand why you had Harvey do what he did.
我明白你為何讓哈維阻止我回來
But I'm not the same person.
但我已經不是從前那個我了
And the only way that I could think to prove it
只有像剛才那樣解釋一切
was by doing what I just did.
才能證明這點
I told my daughter everything.
我向女兒坦白了一切
I hope we can figure out a way to work together.
希望我們能和平共事
Didn't think you'd have the guts to show up.
沒想到你還有膽子來
What do you want? What do I want?
你想怎樣,我想怎樣
I want to know how my best friend
我想知道我最好的朋友
could do this to me.
怎么能做出這種事
Do what to you?
哪種事
Betray you? Go behind your back?
背叛你,在你背后玩陰的嗎
I stood there joking with you my friend, my buddy.
我站在那兒和你稱兄道弟
And my girlfriend was in your shower,
而我女朋友就在你的浴室里
three feet away.
離我不到一米
Hope you two had a good laugh about that.
你們倆是不是把我當笑話看
I was gonna tell you, Trevor.
我正準備告訴你的,特雷弗
But you didn't.
但你沒有
And I wasn't gonna tell Jenny about Rachel,
我本不想和珍妮說瑞秋的事
But I did.
但我說了
How'd you even know about me and Rachel?
你是怎么知道我和瑞秋的事的
You know what? You're so smart,
你不是夠聰明嗎
you figure it out.
自己想吧
Okay, yeah, you got me. Jenny broke up with me.
好吧,你成功了,珍妮和我分手了
But you went to my boss. You tried to ruin my life.
但你竟然去找我的老板,試圖毀掉我的人生
We're even.
我們扯平了
990367249
990367249.
It's your social security number, right?
你的社保號,對吧
I saw it on your dad's desk when we were in the sixth grade.
六年級的時候我在你爸桌上看到的
See, you think that you can mess with my life,
你以為你能搞得我生活一團糟
And I can't mess with yours, but I can.
我對你就沒轍了嗎,大錯特錯
The only thing that's stopped me until now
可到目前為止我都沒這么做
is the fact that I actually cared about you.
全都是因為我在乎你
But now, after this,
但今天之后
I really don't give a sh about you anymore.
我再也不會管你死活了
You might not have my memory,
你也許腦子沒我好使
ut you better remember that.
但這話最好給我記清楚了
What the hell did you say to Daniel?
你到底對丹尼爾說了什么
Does it matter?
還重要嗎
What matters is I don't ever want
重要的是我不想再在
to see Mike Ross in this office again.
這間辦公室里看見邁克·羅斯
Well, that's not gonna happen. Excuse me?
恕我難以從命,你說什么
I'm not firing him.
我不會開除他的
Then I'll fire him.
那我開
No, you won't.
你不會的
You said you gave me the benefit of the doubt
你說如果我一直知道邁克的事
that I didn't know about Mike,
你就會把我開除
otherwise you'd fire me too.
但你打算當我不知道
Well, I knew.
我知道邁克的事
You trying to force my hand?
你是想逼我開除你嗎
I'm trying to stay your hand.
我是想讓你手下留情
He goes, I go.
他走,我也走
Pack up your things. You're done.
收拾好東西,你被解雇了
There's only one problem with that.
這樣做你會有個麻煩
Daniel's coming for your job.
丹尼爾可盯著你的位子
If I leave now,
如果我現在走了
He'll smell something's wrong, he'll figure out what it is.
他會嗅到異常,再查出問題
You'll look reckless
你或是疏忽大意
for letting me hire a kid without a degree,
讓我雇了一個沒有學歷的孩子
or foolish for not knowing I did it.
或是愚蠢之極,竟然對此毫不知情
Neither quality
不管怎么說
being an asset in a managing partner.
這都不是一名經營合伙人該有的品質
Which makes you vulnerable.
這將成為你的軟肋
All because you hired
但全都是因為你一開始
the goddamn kid in the first place.
雇了這個死孩子
Be that as it may, he'll use it against you.
就算如此,他也會利用這個對付你
You need me.
你需要我
And I'm not staying without Mike.
而我誓死要和邁克在一起
Hey, Mike, it's Rachel.
邁克,我是瑞秋
I know I shouldn't be doing this,
我知道我不該這么做
And II know you're seeing jenny,
我知道你在跟珍妮約會
But I can't stop thinking about the kiss.
但我忘不了那一吻
And...I can't go back.
我做不到還像從前一樣了
Hello Get your ass in here.
喂,給我滾過來
On my way.
這就來
I thought
我以為
Harvey said he wanted to see me.
哈維說他要見我
He said, "Get your ass in here."
他只讓你滾過來
Am I fired?
我被開除了嗎
You should be.
本該如此
That imply that I'm not?
意思是現在不開除我了
Not necessarily.
也不盡然
However, if I'm going to accept this situation...
但要想讓我接受這個情況
Then I want to know everything there is to know.
你就得對我坦白一切
Okay.
好吧
Where do I start?
從何說起呢
Why don't you tell me
干脆就從
how the hell you got Harvey to hire you in the first place.
你當初是如何讓哈維收了你開始
Fire up that laptop and I'll show you.
啟動下那臺電腦,我演示給你看
Ask me anything there is to know about the law.
隨便問我任何關于法律的問題
That's how you did it?
原來是這樣
You beat him?
你打敗他了嗎
Well, I'm not Harvey.
我可不是哈維
I don't need a computer.
我不需要電腦