6 years ago, I was taken from prison,
六年前,一個政府秘密小組
and forced to be an assassin for a covert unit of the government.
將我從獄中釋放并脅迫我成為一名殺手
A black ops program called division
名為"組織"的秘密機構
that has now gone rogue.
如今已變得不聽將令
They destroyed my identity,
他們抹殺了我的存在
and they destroyed the man I loved.
還殺害了我愛的人
I escaped. And now the man that trained me-
我跳出魔窟,如今,我曾經信賴的教官
someone I trusted—is hunting me.
正在追殺我
What division doesn't know is that I have a partner on the inside, Alex.
但"組織"并不知道我在組織內部安插了內應,艾麗克絲
A new recruit with a dark past,
一個有著黑暗過去的組織新成員
who I've trained in secret to resist their control.
我曾秘密教授她,如何抵御他們的操控
Together, we're going to
我們要聯手
take division apart one mission at a time.
一步一步,擊垮"組織"
And the last word they'll breathe before the end will be my name...
他們臨死前說的最后一個詞,將會是我的名字
An I.D. On the target yet?
確認目標的身份了嗎
Jill Morelli. She's a freelance reporter.
吉爾·莫蕾麗,她是一名自由撰稿記者
28 years old.
二十八歲
Also runs a blog that tracks governments conspiracies. Awkward.
她還建立了一個博客專門追蹤政府的陰謀活動,難纏啊
How did she get wind of our op?
她如何得知我們這次的行動
Who talked to her?
誰告訴她的
We're not sure.
還不清楚
I hacked into her home pc.
我曾入侵她的電腦
There's no mention of the op in there.
里面沒有提及到這次行動
But she knows we were at the crash site.
但她知道我們曾出現在失事地點
The girl's cracked some major scandals.
這個女孩曾揭發過些重大丑聞
But she's attracted just as many libel suits.
她也因此遭到很多人誹謗起訴
Most of the major papers won't touch her.
大多數主流報紙都不理會她
It only takes one, right?
有一家報紙相信她,我們就玩完
Agent Donegan, use grab team B.
多納根探員,調用B小隊的人員抓她
I want to find out exactly what she knows
我想弄清楚,她到底知道些什么
and how she came to know it.
還有她是如何知道的
Donegan, I'll get you the coordinates for the target.
多納根, 我會告訴你目標的位置
This is the operations room.
這里是指揮室
The window looks out into the training area
透過玻璃就可以看到訓練區域
so the all-mighty parents can look down on the kids.
這樣你們的舉動盡數落入他們的眼底
Most of their key intel passes through that hub.
他們的重大情報基本上都在這里派發
When a new target comes in,
當有新的目標時
operations becomes the most popular club in town.
指揮室就會變得非常熱鬧
If we're going to sabotage division,
如果我們要摧毀組織
that's one of the veins I'm going to need you to tap.
這里就是我要你擊破的地方
Doesn't the window work both ways?
窗戶雙面都是透明的嗎
Gold star.
問得好
The glass is tinted. So, you're going to have to get close.
玻璃是有色玻璃,所以你要靠近點
The problem is, you can't just walk up
但是,你不能直接走過去
and press your nose against it like a kid in a candy store.
像小孩把鼻子壓在糖果屋的玻璃上那樣
Jaden.
杰登
I'm just looking for a sparring partner.
我想找一個拳擊訓練的對手
Find someone else, newbie.
菜鳥,找其他人去
You and I are supposed to play nice.
我可不想跟你拳腳相對
Oh, I forgot.
我差點忘了
We're still on probation
就是因為你攻擊了我
because of the whole you attacking me thing.
我們現在還處于觀察區
I got nothin' to say about that.
我無話可說
There's something about me you should know.
你也該了解了解我了
Go break it up!
去拉開她們
Target name is Jill Morelli.
目標叫吉爾·莫蕾麗
Check it out.
看你的了
Yeah. I'm out of the elevator. Say again?
我出電梯了,再說一遍
I don't know. 15-20 minutes?
我不知道,15到20分鐘
Yeah. It'll be fine, honey. Just reheat it when I get home.
沒事,親愛的,我回家后再給我熱熱
No. No. I'm in the garage now.
不不,我現在在車庫里
Yeah. I'm losing you.
對,信號不好
Jeremy!
杰里米
Damnit!
該死的
Morelli, you scared the hell out of me!
莫蕾麗,你嚇死我了
Oh, sorry, Jer. But I'm sitting on the story of the year here.
抱歉,杰,我手上有個年度新聞
And Joanne won't put my calls through to you.
喬安妮不把我電話轉接給你
I just need 2 minutes.
我只需要兩分鐘
You got 10 seconds till I get to my car.
在我開車之前,你有10秒鐘的時間
It's about air america flight
是有關美國航空航線的
that crashed in the appalachian mountains.
在阿巴拉契亞山脈墜毀的飛機
112 dead. No survivors.
112個人全部罹難,無一生還者
Every paper in the country is covering that story.
全國的報紙都在報道這個事情
Yeah? Which one's got the exclusive
是嗎,哪家報紙得到了獨家新聞
on the black helicopters?
報道其中一架黑色直升機呢
What black helicopters, Jill?
什么黑色直升機,吉爾
What black helicopters, Jill?
什么黑色直升機,吉爾
The ones my source saw land at the crash site before the huge forest
在森林大火把所有證據都毀掉之前
fire conveniently burned up all the evidence.
我的線人看見那架直升機停在失事地點
Evidence of what?
什么證據
Exactly. When I called Air America
對啊,當我打給美國航空公司
for comment,
希望他們就此發表意見
They put me on hold. And guess who picked up the line.
他們讓我等了一下,你猜誰接了我的電話
Henry Sampson.
亨利·桑普森
You spoke to Henry Sampson?
你和亨利·桑普森通過話嗎
Yeah. Since when does a CEO of a major airline
對,大型航空公司的執行總裁
pick up the phone to talk to a freelance journo?
怎么會和一個自由撰稿記者通話
When he's scared, Jeremy. When he's scared.
只有一種情況,杰里米,他內心有鬼
What? Story of the year, Jeremy!
怎么了,這可是年度新聞,杰里米
I've heard that before.
你以前也老這么說
My source has video of the crash site.
我的線人已經拍下失事現場的情況
Yeah? How much does your source want this time?
你的線人這次要價多少
50 grand. But how can you put a price to the truth?
五萬,這可是用錢也買不來的爆炸新聞啊
We're not tmz, Jill.
吉爾,我們不是TMZ娛樂新聞網站
We don't pay for stories.
我們不干花錢買新聞的勾當
Even if it is the story of the year.
就算真是年度新聞我們也不會買的
You just killed him.
殺他的人是你
And you're going to prison for the rest of your life,
你會為此被判終身監禁
unless we get that video.
除非我們拿到錄像
No!
不
Gold star.
干得漂亮
I don't know. Set up a candlelight vigil or something like that.
我不知道,弄個燭光守夜什么的
That should keep them off our back for 5 minutes.
讓他們少煩我們一會
mr. Sampson?
桑普森先生
The gentleman to see you, sir.
這位先生想見你
Your baggage claim check, sir.
先生,您的行李領取單
It's not funny, Percy.
珀西,這一點都不好玩
Relax, Henry. You'll survive.
亨利,放輕松,你會沒事的
And more importantly, so will your airline.
更重要的是,你的航空公司也會平安無事
Read an interesting article in "The post" This morning.
我看了今早郵報上這篇有趣的文章
Apparently their chief editor was shot dead last night.
他們的主編昨晚被槍殺了
I paid you to keep this quiet.
我付錢要你秘密處理此事
No, you paid me to clean up after your plane crash
不,你只是出錢讓我為你的空難事件善后
And collect the cargo.
并且收集貨物
I did that.
我做到了
And somebody saw you doing it.
但卻被人發現了
Somebody who had a video camera.
有人把整件事錄下來了
Somebody who called a reporter
還透露給了記者
Who then called me asking about black helicopters.
那記者打電話來問黑色直升機的事
I'll locate and destroy the video.
我會找到并銷毀那段錄像
No extra charge.
不再另外收費
And the reporter?
那個記者呢
You mean the unhinged, unemployed maniac who shot her boss?
你是指那個射殺自己老板的無業瘋婆子嗎
We'll get her back.
我們會找回她的
Although in the future,
還有,我希望
I would advise you to keep our dealings private.
以后你能對我們的交易保密
Excuse me?
你說什么
Last night's incident was the result of third party interference.
昨晚的事故是因為有第三方的介入
A third party who more than likely
第三方收到的消息
was informed by a leak from within your company.
很可能是由你公司的人泄露出去的
Percy, if there's a leak,
珀西,如果真有內奸
It's not coming from my shop.
也不是出在我這里
It's coming from yours.
而是你們的人
Don't get up too fast.
別急著起來
DMHP takes a while to wear off.
還沒退
It's the worst.
現在是最難受的
I got you some java.
我給你沖了點咖啡
Jill, if I were going to hurt you,
吉爾,如果我要加害于你
I would have done it already.
早就動手了
You're at my place. They're not going to find you here.
這是我家,他們找不到你的
"They"? Who are they? Who are you?
他們,他們是誰,你又是誰
I'm Nikita. I used to be one of them. I'm not anymore.
我是尼基塔,曾是他們中的一員,但我不再是了
Oh, I read your blog, by the way,
對了,我看過你的博客
All that crap in there about illegal black ops,
你寫了關于非法的秘密任務
assassination programs, ghost agents—
刺殺行動,幽靈間諜
I mean, you're on the right track, in a general sense.
總體來說,你的方向是對的
Your specifics are way off.
但細節太離譜了
What?
什么
Doesn't matter.
沒什么
Nothing on your website would make them want to kill you.
你博客里的內容還不至于讓他們追殺你
Were you working on a story with that editor?
你在和那個編輯一起撰寫某個稿件嗎
Ahh. Oh, Jeremy...
噢,杰里米
Oh, god, Jeremy.
天啊,杰里米
Jill.
吉爾
The plane crash. That's what we were talking about.
是空難,我們當時正在談那個
Those hit men wanted me to give up my source.
那些殺手想讓我交出消息來源
Listen, it's going to be ok.
聽著,沒事了
We're going to expose what they're trying to hide.
我們要曝光他們想隱瞞的事情
But you have to tell me what that is.
但你要告訴我那是什么
I don't know.
我不知道
All right, I hacked the state police server
好了,我已經潛入州警察局服務器
and put out an APB for Jill Morelli.
以謀殺主編的罪名
Got her wanted in connection with the murder of her editor.
發布對吉爾·莫蕾麗的全境通緝令
Just heard from the on-site team. Target apartment secure.
現場隊員回報,目標未出現在她的公寓
No sign of Nikita.
沒有尼基塔的消息
Patch me through.
幫我接通
I listed Morelli as armed and dangerous.
我把莫蕾麗列為持有武器的極端危險分子
You wanna go federal?
還要放到聯調局的名單里去嗎
What's the last confirmed location?
目標最后的確定位置是什么
Cell phone pinged off a tower
凌晨1:07在布魯克林的高樓上
in Brooklyn at 1:07 am.
查到手機信號
Nikita must have dumped it right
你們搞砸之后
after you guys botched the job.
尼基塔肯定把手機扔了
They could be a couple hundred miles
他們現在可能出現在
in any direction by now.
方圓幾百英里的任何位置
Widen the net. Tri-state area.
擴大搜索范圍,查找三州交界處
On-site team on 3.
三號線有現場消息
Any leads?
有什么線索
There's a whole bunch of material in here—
這里留下不少東西
Notepads, bulletin boards, file cabinets.
記事本,布告欄,文件柜
Ok. Clean it out. Bring it here—all of it—now.
好了,清理現場,把東西都帶回來,馬上行動
Yes, sir.
遵命
Tell Percy I need to see him.
告訴珀西我要見他
A couple of days ago
幾天前
this guy contacted me through my site.
有個人通過我的博客聯系到我
Said he had some video that would blow my mind.
說他手上的錄像會讓我大吃一驚
Air America crash, 2 helicopters,
美航空難,兩架直升機
some paramilitary operation.
還有準軍事行動
He wouldn't give me specifics.
他不肯透露細節
Made me drive out to Virginia just to meet him.
讓我開車到弗吉尼亞州和他碰面
Young guy.
是個小伙子
Scared of what he saw, not faking it.
他被看到的場景嚇壞了,不是裝出來的
Wanted $50,000 just to show me the video.
讓我看下就跟我要五萬
So, you went to "The Post" for the 50,000?
所以你找郵報去要這五萬
I was hoping for 5. Maybe.
能拿到五千也好啊
The guy's supposed to call me at 1:00 pm tomorrow.
那人說明天下午1點給我電話
Wait. What day is this?
等等,今天幾號
It's tomorrow.
就是你說的明天
What's your source's name?
那線人叫什么名字
I don't know. He wouldn't tell me.
我不知道,他不肯說
What's his number?
他電話號碼是什么
He has my number.
不知道,他有我的
What—what happened to my phone?
我手機這是怎么了
I took the battery and the SIM card out
我把電池和SIM卡都卸下來了
So they couldn't trace you.
這樣他們就追蹤不到你了
You got a boyfriend? Roommate?
你有男朋友嗎,室友呢
No. Why?
沒有,為何問這個
Well, because those men are definitely at your house by now.
因為那些人現在一定蹲守在你家門口
Let's call the police.
咱們報警吧
Oh, no. They control the police.
不,警方也在他們的掌控之中
Right now they're doing everything they can to hunt you down.
現在他們正想盡一切辦法抓捕你
I thought you said they won't be able to find me here.
你不是說,在這里不會被他們發現嗎
You're not staying here.
你不能呆在這里
You have a very important phone call in...42 minutes.
你要去接一通非常重要的電話,只剩42分鐘了
Nikita's making good on her threat.
尼基塔正在兌現她說的話
Third time she's interfered with one of our missions.
這是她第三次破壞我們的行動了
That we know of.
這還只是明著干的
What we do know is that
更讓人擔心的是
she's been ahead of us at each step.
她每次都搶在我們前面
At a certain point we have to consider
這不得不讓人懷疑
the possibility of a leak from the inside.
我們這里可能出了內奸
A high level leak.
而且這個內奸級別很高
I'd like to rule out a data breach
在執行除奸行動前
before we start a mole hunt.
我要確保沒有資料外泄
Whoa. Whoa. Whoa. Data breach?
什么,資料外泄
No way. No.
不可能,不會的
Our network is fort knox.
我們的網絡絕對安全,堅不可摧
Internal servers are air gapped,
內部服務器機房空氣稀薄
and I run routine tests on the outer defenses.
而且我會在外部防御系統上做常規測試
We're talking 5-tier security
我們采用了五層安全防御
with protocols that rotate every hour on the hour.
網絡協議每個整點都會進行輪換
That's proprietary software.
那可是專屬軟件
Only person who could dream of hacking into Division is me.
也就我才有本事侵入組織的系統
What?
怎么了
Well, you did have a prolonged interaction with Nikita
尼基塔再次現身之后
directly following her reappearance.
你的確跟她有長時間的直接接觸
If by interaction you mean kidnap and torture,
如果你說的接觸是指綁架和拷打
yeah, you debriefed me, remember?
沒錯,你已經審問過我了,記得嗎
A debriefing that Nikita allowed
審出來的都是尼基塔讓你說的
by allowing you to return to us.
所以她才放你回來
Dude, she pistol-whipped my face.
老兄,她用槍柄打了我的臉
What are we even talking about here?
我們這說的都是些什么啊
Take him down to see amanda. I'll call and give her instructions.
把他帶到阿曼達那里,我會給她指示
What the hell is this? I'm not the mole.
這算什么,我不是內鬼
Well, then you have nothing to worry about.
那你就沒什么好擔心的了
So, he calls me and I let it go to voicemail, of course.
他給我打電話,我就讓它轉入語音信箱了
I can't even check it.
我都不想聽留言
His voice reminds me of his face.
一聽見他的聲音就想起他的臉
It's disgusting. What part of "I don't like you"
真讓人惡心,告訴他不喜歡他了
Does he not understand?
還有什么好解釋的
We have to check out that new wine bar this weekend.
周末我們一定得去那家新開的酒吧看看
Ohh. I love wine bars.
我喜歡酒吧
I know you do.
我知道你喜歡
Whose office is this?
這是誰的辦公室
Don't know. It'll work.
不知道,能用就行
Well, what if they come back when we're in here?
要是他們回來看到我們在這怎么辦
Nobody's coming back. It's lunchtime.
沒人會回來,現在是午餐時間
Your boy's going to call in 2 minutes.
你的小朋友兩分鐘后會打來電話
We've got 15 before we—
我們只有十五分鐘的時間撤走
What are you doing?
你干什么
I always eat when I'm nervous.
我緊張的時候就得吃東西
Jill, the second I turn on this phone,
吉爾,我一開機
they're going to know where we are.
他們就會知道我們在哪
I'm going to need you to get your source
你得讓你的線人
to agree to a trade for the video fast.
盡快同意交易,好拿到視頻
What if he asks for the money?
他要是要錢怎么辦
You have it.
就說你有錢
OK. I've got a hit on the target phone.
好了,我查到了目標手機發出的信號
Getting its twenty from the GPS.
正通過GPS確定其方位
It's either a trick or she needs to receive a call.
要么是騙局要么就是她在等電話
Are we up the carrier?
查到信號源了嗎
Yeah. But it looks like they've got call forwarding enabled.
查到了,不過她們好像激活了呼叫轉移
She's talking to the source.
她要和線人通話
It's 1:05. Where the hell is he?
都一點零五分了,他怎么還不打來
I don't know.
我不知道
Hello.
喂
Hey. It's me. How'd it go with your editor?
是我,你和主編談的怎么樣了
Um, it was good. I have the money.
還不錯,我拿到錢了
What is it? Is it cash? Check?
是什么,現金還是支票
It's check.
支票
I just need to know who to write it out to.
我想知道提款人寫誰
OK. OK. I want you to take a picture of the check
好的,我要你給支票拍張照
and upload it to my flicker account.
然后上傳到我的Flicker帳號
This is Malia Watson, Jill's editor.
我是瑪莉亞·沃森,吉爾的主編
What in the world is on this video?
視頻里到底是什么
And why in the world would I pay you $50,000
我到底為什么要花五萬美金
for something that's probably been mocked up on your desktop?
來買可能是你偽造的東西
You know, you'll just have to see it for yourself.
那你要親眼看看了
Honey, I don't have time for games.
寶貝,我可沒時間和你玩游戲
Better luck with "The enquirer." Be well.
希望還能有人再想買你這個東西
Wait. You have to understand. I never meant to see this.
等等,你要知道我是無意中看到這些的
I was just hiking off the trail when I heard the crash.
我當時偏離了登山路線,忽然聽到爆炸聲
And—and I ran over, and when I got there, it was just—
然后我就跑,跑過去的時候,那里已經
Wreckage everywhere.
到處是殘骸
And—and I heard these helicopters,
我還聽見了直升機的聲音
so I thought it was search and rescue.
我還以為是搜救隊
Are these the so-called black helicopters?
那些是不是所謂的黑色直升機
Yeah. And the guys that
是的,但是從直升機上
repelled out of them were like commandoes.
下來的人像是突擊隊員
Instead of looking for survivors,
他們沒有搜救幸存者
they start hauling these huge bags out of the wreck.
反而從殘骸里運走那些巨大的袋子
The bags were packed with cocaine.
袋子里面裝滿了可卡因
It was like the whole plane was packed with coke
就像是整架直升機都裝滿了可卡因
and these guys were just grabbing it out.
然后那些人想搶走它
How do you know it was cocaine?
你怎么知道那是可卡因
It was either that or
要么是可卡因
someone was about to bake a really big cake.
要么就是誰要烤個巨型蛋糕
OK, kid. We have the money. You have the video.
好了,孩子,我們有錢,你有錄像
Where do you wanna meet for the trade?
你想在哪進行交易
The Quad at north Virginia state, OK?
在北弗吉尼亞州的奎德
Tomorrow. 10:00 am.
明天上午十點
Was that really necessary?!
真的有這個必要嗎
Great spot to hide from the trace.
真是防止追蹤的絕佳地點
Where do you want us to start?
您想讓我們從哪里下手
Percy told me what's going on.
珀西告訴我發生了什么
And I have to agree, there's something off with your story.
我不得不承認,你的故事確實不太完整
I didn't do anything, Amanda.
我什么都沒干,阿曼達
Why don't you guys believe me?
為什么你們這些人不相信我
I believe that you believe that, Birkhoff.
我相信這只是你個人的想法,伯克霍夫
Great.
很好
Psycho babble. How much you charging for this session?
跟我玩心理游戲,你打算收我多少錢
I only want you to open up to me.
我只想讓你對我敞開心扉
You can tell me anything.
你什么都可以告訴我
No. No. No.
不,不
You are trying to get me to admit to something that I didn't do.
你正試著讓我承認一些我沒干過的事
What did you and Nikita talk about when she captured you?
尼基塔挾持你的時候你們說了什么
Oh, we've been over this 1,000 times.
老天啊,不知道告訴你們多少次了
She told me she wanted to burn down Division.
她和我說她要搗毀組織
I told her she was insane.
我說她瘋了
And you and Nnikita were comrades when she served here.
尼基塔沒有叛逃之前,你和她是親密朋友
Did you ever have feelings for her?
你對她就沒有過感覺嗎
You know what?
你知道嗎
I'm getting a feeling right now like I was kidnapped
我現在有種感覺就是我被綁架
and now I'm being framed for giving her intel!
而且還被誣陷成出賣給她情報的人
Birkhoff, I'm not holding it against you.
伯克霍夫,我不是有意針對你
If you have an emotional connection to Nikita, it's perfectly natural.
如果你對尼基塔有了感情,這很正常
Coworkers often develop
同事之間經常
physical and emotional attractions for one another.
會彼此產生身體上和精神上的吸引
She was a recruit.
她曾是這里的一員
A super hot one, yeah.
非常火辣性感的一員
But I know the rules. Look, but don't touch.
不過我還知道規矩,只可遠觀不可褻玩
She's not a recruit anymore.
她不再是這里的一員了
Whose fault is that?
這是誰的錯呢
Ever since she held you hostage,
自從她把你虜為人質之后
Nikita has had access to highly confidential information.
尼基塔總能獲取極密情報
And if you had done your job,
如果你當初盡了自己的職責的話
Nikita would still be serving us right now.
尼基塔現在仍會為我們工作
You see...
知道嗎...
You're the one who screwed the pooch, amanda.
阿曼達,你才應為現在的事態負責
You were supposed to mold her into this perfect, obedient agent.
你應把她鍛造成完美,順從的探員
But the second girlfriend got a chance to split,
但她找到了機會
she took it.
成功脫逃
Where you going?
你去哪兒
Martin?
馬丁
Take him to medical.
把他送到診療室
Oh, come on.
拜托
I wanna run an FMRI brain scan for lie detection.
我要給他做腦磁共振測謊
I'm not lying.
我沒說謊
Ok. All right.
好吧
Full body cavity search as well.
還有全面體腔檢查
That—that is overkill, amanda!
做過頭了,阿曼達
Ow! Ow! Amanda!
阿曼達
Tell me you found the video.
你最好找到了錄像
We're still looking for the source.
我們仍在尋找線索
I would like your permission
我想請你批準
to enlist some of the recruits to help with the trace.
啟用一些新人幫忙追蹤線索
We've emptied the reporter's apartment,
我們掃空了那記者的公寓
her public storage locker,
和公共儲物柜
Brought everything here.
把所有東西都拿過來了
I get it. Too much material to sift through on the clock.
明白了,需篩選的資料過多,時間緊迫
Fine. Do it.
好,就這樣辦
I also would like to give them the target's full profile.
我想把目標的完整資料也給他們
Absolutely not.
絕對不行
Like you said, we're on the clock.
如你所說,時間緊迫
Redacting intel will only slow us down.
剪輯過的資料只會拖慢我們的進度
If we give them a full profile,
如果給他們完整資料
It will invariably prompt the inane moral debate
通常會造成探討目標是否是好人
About the target being a good person.
這樣無聊的道德爭論
Last thing we need right now is
我們現階段最應該防止的
for another recruit to discover their inner Nikita.
就是尼基塔事件的重演
Tell them it's a training exercise.
告訴他們這是次演習
All right, listen up.
全體注意
We're running a training exercise. 3-man units.
現在開始演習,三人一組
This will be a competition.
組間競賽
Team leaders, pick your people.
組長開始選人
Jaden.
杰登
Alex.
艾麗克絲
What are you doing?
你干什么
I'm trying to save your life. Both of yours.
我在試圖拯救你倆的小命
You guys were given an
你們都身負
ultimatum that came straight from operations.
指揮官親自下達的最后通牒
Show visible improvement in the next 2 weeks
兩周之內必須有明顯進步
or get cancelled.
否則就會被開除
That was a week ago.
已經過去一周了
How do you think you're doing?
你們做何打算
If anyone else here fails this test,
這場測試的輸家
they'll meal penalty or maybe solitary at the worst.
會被禁食,甚至關禁閉
If either of you fail, you may not be coming back.
你們當中任何一個輸了,可能就回不來了
Good evening.
晚上好
This exercise is designed to test your tracking skills.
這次演習的目的是,測試你們的追蹤能力
You'll be examining evidence collected
測試資料來源于
from the home of a domestic terrorist,
一名國內恐怖分子的住宅
who was planning to meet a munitions expert.
她正密謀探訪一位軍火專家
Now, their goal was to destroy a government facility.
他們的目的是破壞政府設施
Your task is to uncover
你們的任務是揭開
the identity of the munitions expert
軍火專家的身份
and where the meet was going to take place.
以及他們碰頭的地點
Our agents were able to do this in 12 hours.
我們的探員可以在十二小時內搞定
Let's see if you can do better.
讓我們看看你們是否能技高一籌
15 minutes, ok? Then we're back in the car.
十五分鐘用餐,之后上車出發
Got 90 miles to go, and we gotta take back roads.
九十英里車程,只能走小路
No more nervous appetite?
不是一緊張就想吃東西嗎
I keep seeing Jeremy's face.
杰里米的面孔一直浮現在我的腦中
He was starring right at me when—
遇害時他就在我身旁
You didn't kill him, Jill.
吉爾,殺他的人不是你
They did.
是他們
And why?
為什么殺他
For what? For money?
為了什么,錢嗎
Yeah.
對
For a lot of money. Think about it, ok.
為了一大筆錢,仔細想想
Henry sampson is using passenger planes to smuggle drugs.
亨利·桑普森利用客機走私毒品
Probably to keep from going
可能是為了避免像
under like all the other airline companies.
其他航空公司那樣入不敷出
A real-life story of the year.
年度最佳真人真事
Jeremy would have loved this.
杰里米肯定喜歡
Well, when we get this video,
當我們拿到這段錄像
you're going to make sure your article gets published.
你要確保你的文章被發表
Yeah. If we get the video.
是啊,但前提是能拿到錄像
Those guys coming after us aren't airline security.
追捕我們的人根本不是航空公司的保安
They're the commando guys from the crash site.
他們是出現在墜機現場的突擊隊員
Who are they?
他們是誰
Come on! You said before I was on the right track.
拜托,你之前還說我的追查方向是對的
Some kind of government black ops unit?
政府的秘密行動組之類的
Maybe even mercenaries?
還有雇傭軍什么的
You need to stick with what you can prove.
你只需關注你能證明的事
If this video turns out
如果錄像是真的
to be what all it's cracked up to be,
揭露了墜機事件的真相
You get to prove that a fortune 500 ceo
你就能證明一位財富五百強的首席執行官
is smuggling drugs.
走私毒品
You will never be able to prove
你永遠也證明不了
who the guys were in the helicopters.
直升機上的是什么人
Why?
為什么
Because they don't have
因為他們的車輛
decals on their vehicles or their clothing.
和服裝上沒有徽標
Because there's no record that they exist,
他們的存在無檔可尋
No documentation, no evidence.
沒有檔案,就沒有證據
What about you? You were part of them. You're evidence.
那你呢,你曾是他們的一員,你就是證據
I don't exist either.
我也不存在
Why won't you tell me what you know?
你為什么不把所有知道的告訴我
Why are you protecting them?
你為什么保護他們
I'm protecting you, Jill.
我在保護你,吉爾
You don't think that if I
你想如果我
could have gone to the press to take them down,
可以通過媒體揭露他們,來擊垮他們
I would have done it?
我何樂而不為呢
You won't be the first reporter I've seen them kill.
你不會是第一個被他們殺掉的記者
Yeah. Well, I won't let Jeremy die for nothing.
我不會讓杰里米白死
I have to tell the whole story, Nikita.
我要揭露全部真相,尼基塔
I owe him at least that much.
這是我欠他的
We gotta go.
我們該走了
Now, get up. Put your head down. Follow me.
站起來,低著頭,跟著我
Excuse me, miss?
請等一下,小姐
Go! Go! Go! We gotta lose the car.
快走,快走,我們得棄車了
They're gonna know where we are.
否則他們會知道我們的位置
But you just knocked them out!
可你剛把他們打暈了啊
I'm not talking about the cops.
我說的不是警察
Got a hit on Nikita.
發現尼基塔的行蹤了
90 miles outside of Blacksburg off highway 81.
她在距布萊克斯堡90英里外的81號高速附近
Still have the reporter with her?
那名記者還和她在一起嗎
2 highway patrol officers recognized Morelli
兩名高速公路巡警憑借我們發出的公告
from the bulletin we sent out.
認出了莫蕾麗
Nikita slipped the net.
尼基塔逃脫了
Ahh. Amateurs.
一幫業余的家伙
Alpha team's en route to Virginia.
A小隊正前往弗吉尼亞
We got a chopper there.
我們在那有架直升機
I wanna see this first.
我想先看看他的情況
Find out how she breached us.
看看她是怎么讓我們泄密的
It's you.
原來內奸是你啊
I'm not the mole, genius.
不是我,天才們
It's my molar.
是我的臼齒
Second bicuspid actually, lower left.
確切地說,是左下角的第二顆兩尖齒
I had medical run an FMRI on Birkhoff.
我替伯克霍夫做了個功能性磁共振成像
Imagine my surprise when it showed a tiny wireless transmitter
當我看到他那顆牙植有微型無線發射器時
imbedded in his tooth.
真的很驚訝
Nikita must have planted it there when he was passed out.
肯定是尼基塔在他昏迷時植入的
Possibly.
可能吧
Possibly? I think I'd remember that.
可能嗎,我想我會記得的
He passed the lie detection.
他通過測謊測試了
She had to remove the cap in order to insert the bug.
要想植入竊聽器,她得去掉牙帽
You must have felt that afterwards.
你事后一定有感覺的
Oh, I felt it. My whole face was sore for like a week
噢,我的確有感覺,她拷打完以后
After she got done with me. Why are you smiling?
我的臉疼了一周,你在笑什么
Look. Just get it out of there.
聽著,只管把東西從那里取出來
Get what out of where?
從哪里把什么取出來
Amanda, I'm totally sorry about that whole
阿曼達,我曾經說你工作能力不行
"You're bad at your job" Thing.
我很抱歉
And I completely take it back.
現在我徹底收回那些話
Please.
拜托
Drugs, please.
拜托,要打麻藥
Describe him again.
再形容一下他的樣子
Early twenties. African American.
二十出頭,非裔美國人
Kinda hipster cute.
時髦地有點可愛
Hipster cute?
時髦地有點可愛嗎
Yeah, you know. An ironic T-shirt kinda guy.
是啊,就是那種會穿很搞怪T恤
With the big jeans. Hangs out in the coffee shops—
寬松的牛仔褲,泡泡咖啡館
Yeah. I get it.
好的,明白了
You know, maybe we got the location wrong.
或許我們來錯地方了呢
Maybe he's waiting for us somewhere else
或許他在別處等我們
And can't call us 'cause you stomped on my phone.
可你毀了我的手機,他無法聯系我們
We're at the right place.
就是這里
He's just not going to show up.
看來他不會出現了
Probably saw the news.
他可能看了新聞
What news?
什么新聞
That you're wanted for murder. He's paranoid.
你以謀殺罪被通緝,他就疑神疑鬼了
Ok, what do we do now? I mean, we're screwed.
那我們現在怎么辦,現在一團糟
We're going to track him down ourselves. Come on.
我們親自去找他,走吧
These notebooks are just conspiracy theory crap.
這些記事本上都是些瞎扯的陰謀論
I mean, what are we supposed to be looking for anyway?
我們到底該找些什么啊
Behavioral patterns, motives, potential targets.
行為規律,動機,潛在目標
There's a bunch of stuff in here on a plane crash.
飛機殘骸的東西有點多
Maybe she caused it.
或許是她造成的呢
They said the terrorist was targeting a government facility not a plane.
據說恐怖分子的目標是一處政府設施而不是飛機
The Pentagon? A plane crashed into that.
難道是五角大樓嗎,飛機撞進去
Yeah. And there's a conspiracy theory on that in here, too.
沒錯,這里也有針對五角大樓的陰謀論
Why are the names blacked out?
為什么名字都被涂掉了呢
They don't want to make it easy on us.
給我們制造障礙唄
How do you know it's a she.
你怎么知道是女的
What?
什么
The terrorist. What makes you think its a woman?
你憑什么認為那名恐怖分子是女的
Smell. Grapefruit and vanilla-scented candles.
是香水味,西柚香草味的香水蠟燭
All right, show-off. I'll see your scented candles,
你就顯擺吧,算你的香味蠟燭是對的
And I'll raise you this.
來看看這個吧
Handwritten note.
手寫字條
Video on A.T. Stony Creek.
關于斯托尼河鎮A.T.的視頻
Maybe A.T. are the initials of the munitions expert.
或許A.T.是軍火專家的名字縮寫
Stony Creek's in Virginia.
斯托尼河鎮位于弗吉尼亞
Plane crash was in Virginia.
墜機事故也發生在弗吉尼亞
A.T. Could be Appalachian Trail.
A.T可能是指,阿巴拉契亞觀光小徑
Not bad.
不賴嘛
All right, anything not tied to Virginia moves off the table.
好,現在把與弗吉尼亞無關的資料拿開
Let's get a map.
拿張地圖來
Where's the movie theater you first met him at?
你與他首次碰面的電影院在哪里
Right here.
這里
He asked you to meet him at 2 different locations near the university.
他約你見面的兩處不同地點,都在大學周圍
He was hiking the day of the crash, which was a Wednesday.
周三墜機事故發生時,他在戶外徒步爬山
He's not a 9-5'er.
他不是朝九晚五的上班族
He's a college student.
他是名大學生
One without a set of wheels.
他沒車
Both locations are on this bus route.
這兩處地點都在這條公交沿線上
And I found 3 sporting goods store along that line.
這條沿線上有三家體育用品商場
Right.
沒錯
Wait. Why do we care about sporting goods all of a sudden?
等等,怎么突然說起體育用品了
Our student's a hiker.
這名學生喜歡徒步旅行
An ambitious one if he got up to
如果他能走到飛機失事的地點
where the crash happened.
說明他很熱衷于此
That's way off trail.
那里人跡罕至
He'd need some serious gear to get up there.
所以他需要添置好的裝備以便到達那里
Come on. Let's go shopping.
走吧,我們去購物
Blacksburg is in Virginia.
布萊克斯堡位于弗吉尼亞州
Yeah. But the date on that ticket stub is after the plane crash.
但是票根上日期是在飛機失事以后
You said the plane crash didn't matter anyway. I'm telling you—
你說飛機失事無關緊要,我覺得
No, we don't. We need to finish this profile before—
別說了,我們先看完這些文件
Michael. What are you doing?
邁克爾, 你在干嘛
Alex here seems to have it all figured out.
艾麗克絲似乎理出頭緒了
Well...
好吧
There's a lot of evidence
很多證據表明
that points to Virginia as either the target location
弗吉尼亞要么是目標地點
or the meeting place between our terrorist and the munitions expert.
或是恐怖分子和軍火專家見面的地點
Continue.
接著說
This is a ticket stub to a theater in Blacksburg.
這是布萊克斯堡一家影院的票根
3:15 matinee of "Elmo: The movie."
下午3點15的電影《芝麻街》
So far, our terrorist is female, college-educated,
現在我們已得知恐怖分子是女性,大學畢業
no kids, based in Brooklyn.
住在布魯克林,沒有子女
Driving all the way to
大老遠開車去
Virginia to see an elmo movie is way weird.
去弗吉尼亞看電影這說不通
So, that's where they met?
所以那里是他們接頭的地點嗎
Maybe. Definitely.
也許,一定是
This is one of those theaters with assigned seats.
這是其中一個有座號安排的劇院
Row G, seat 12.
G排12座
And this is a stub G-11
而這張票根是G排11座的
the person sitting next to her.
也就是坐在她旁邊的人
We know exactly where they were sitting
現在我們知道他們在周日10號
on Sunday the 10th between 3:15 and 5:00 pm.
下午三點十五到五點所坐的位置
That's not bad.
不錯啊
We're after 100% confirmation.
但我們需要百分之百的確認
If there are cameras, you can get it.
如果那里有攝像頭,你就可以確認了
What do you mean?
什么意思
Tell him what you told me.
把你和我說的話復述給他
Hey, what's she doing in here?
她到這來干什么
Operations is off-limits to recruits.
新人是不能參與行動的
Go on.
說吧
Ok. I used to have this friend Zeke,
好吧,我以前有個朋友叫齊克
and he used to bootleg DVDs
他曾經制造過盜版DVD
until they started putting night vision cameras
直到他們在電影院安裝了
inside the movie theaters.
夜視監控鏡頭才收手
Lyric Theater in Blacksburg, Virginia.
弗吉尼亞布萊克斯堡的拉里克劇院
Think we can access their security footage?
我們能侵入他們的監控錄像系統嗎
Who do you think you're talking to?
也不看看我是誰
3:15 showing in auditorium 4.
三點十五分第四放映室的監控錄像
Elmo the movie? This is creepy.
《芝麻街》 居然看這種電影
G 11, G 12.
G11和G12座
A, B, C— get closer in on that couple.
A排, B排, C排,拉近到那對情侶
There's our reporter.
那不是我們的記者嗎
Reporter? I thought you said this was an inactive mission.
記者,我記得你說這只是一次假行動
And that must be her source. Just for training.
那個肯定是她的線人, 你說這只是訓練
How long before facial recognition
面部識別系統要多長時間
can pinpoint the name of the new guy?
才能確定他的名字
Don't need it.
不必了
Dude used his credit card to buy that tub of popcorn.
這老兄用他的信用卡買了筒爆米花
Benjamin prentice. North Virginia state.
本杰明·普倫提斯,北弗吉尼亞州人
Member of the outdoors club.
戶外俱樂部的會員
Great. Get me his home address.
太好了,把他的家庭住址給我
Gold star.
表現很出色
Wait. I wanna go on the mission.
等等,我想參加這次任務
Maybe next time.
下次吧
Why don't you stay here with Birkhoff
你還是和伯克霍夫待在這里
and observe from operations?
多多學習吧
You've earned it.
這是給你的獎勵
Ok, Michael. You are 5 miles from destination.
邁克爾,你距離目標地點還有五英里
Head east in 400 feet.
向東行進400英尺
Or don't. Whatever.
聽不聽隨你
Copy that.
收到
Pretty cool how you can hack into all these servers.
你真厲害,竟然能侵入所有這些服務器
Local theaters. Local police.
包括當地影院,警察局
FBI?
甚至聯調局
It's called ownage, girl.
這叫運籌帷幄,孩子
I don't have to hack jack.
我根本無需動手
All these systems are already hacked.
所有這些系統已經被侵入了
I own them. One button.
我掌控著它們,只要按一下按鈕
Boom.
全部搞定
"Sneakers." River Phoenix. Rent it. What's up?
上天入地,易如反掌
Division's lucky to have you.
組織有你這等強人真是幸運
Tell that to Percy and the dragon queen.
去和珀西還有口供女王說吧
They thought I was a mole. Fascists.
他們竟說我是內奸,一幫法西斯
Ben!
本
Prentice!
普倫提斯
Ok. Please! Please! Don't hurt me.
好吧,求你別傷害我
Ok. Prentice. Don't be a wuss.
普倫提斯,別怕呀
Nobody gets hurt. We just want to see the video.
我們不會傷害你,我們只想看一下錄像
It's gone.
沒了
I trashed it right after I saw you kill that guy.
看到你把那人殺了以后我就銷毀了
I didn't kill anybody.
我沒殺人
Ben, we know you have it.
本,我們知道錄像帶在你手上
And if we have to waste time looking for it,
如果我們要把時間浪費在找錄像帶上
the real killers— the ones in the video—
真正的兇手,那些錄像帶上的人
they're gonna show up.
他們就會來找你了
How are they going to find me?
他們怎么會找到我
The manager at Ace sporting goods—your buddy-Ace
運動店的經理不是你兄弟嗎
he was really helpful.
他可是沒少幫忙
He'd thought you'd enjoy a visit from 2 hot babes.
他覺得你看到兩個辣妹來訪肯定樂翻了
It's going to be a lot easier for the black helicopter guys
我們都能找到你,黑直升機上的人就更容易了
unless we get that video out in the open.
除非我們把錄像帶內容曝光
What's it gonna be?
怎么樣
The plane crashed. The plane crashed.
飛機失事了,飛機失事了
There's so much fire.
到處火光沖天
Wait.
等等
Oh, my...
我的天
They're all—they're all dead.
他們都死了
What?
什么
It's gotta be 4 metric tons of product there.
那些貨大概都有4噸了
They must have overweighted the plane.
肯定是它們導致飛機超重了
Let's get this uploaded.
我們把這個上傳
What's the paper's address?
那家報社的網址是什么
Wi-fi's jammed.
無線信號被屏蔽了
What's going on?
出什么事了
I'm calling the cops.
我得報警了
You're gonna bring the cops here?
你要把警察引來
I need your cell phone. Now!
把你的手機給我,快點
I thought you told me that they control the police.
你不是告訴我他們可以掌控警察嗎
They control information flow, not trigger fingers.
他們只控制信息流徑,管不了當班巡警
Locals will come, they'll arrest you,
當地警方會來將你逮捕
They'll take you in.
他們會把你帶進警局
You'll be safe for a couple of hours.
在那的幾個小時里你會很安全
Come on! A couple of hours?
快點,只有幾個小時的安全
Trust me. Ok.
相信我,好嗎
There's no bars.
手機也沒信號
They're jamming everything.
他們屏蔽了所有通信渠道
Phone lines are down.
電話網絡已經癱瘓
All other communication is jammed.
其他通訊渠道也已經被屏蔽了
All right, listen up. Our we level's 4.
好了,聽好,我們行動級別是4
Silencer's on. No need to wake the neighbors.
都裝上消音器,別驚動周圍鄰居
Are those the feds?
他們是聯邦探員嗎
Get away from there.
躲到一邊去
Don't go out there.
別從那出去
They're in there!
他們就在里面
Get down!
趴下
Copy the video onto your flash drive now.
把錄像復制到你的U盤里
Where the hell did they come from?
他們是從哪冒出來的
I don't know.
我不知道
Ugh, red bull.
呃,該死的紅牛
Birkhoff, I thought you said the satellites were down?
伯克霍夫,你不是說衛星都癱瘓了嗎
Birkhoff?!
伯克霍夫
Michael, sats are down. Chill.
邁克爾,衛星的確癱瘓了,冷靜
Then how'd the cops get here?
警察怎么會來
I don't know.
我不知道
The cops got a dispatch. I don't know where from.
警察接到了調度指令,不知從何而來
White female. Yadda, yadda, yadda.
白人女性,等等等等
It's just a local PD looking for the reporter.
只是當地警署在找尋那名記者
Nikita's in the house. They have no idea.
尼基塔在屋里,這點他們并不知情
Tell the cops you're coming out.
告訴警察,你要出去了
Arms and hands in the air.
舉起雙手
What about you?
那你呢
The commando boys will be forced to split their teams.
突擊隊不得不分頭行動
Send a unit to follow the cops.
派人尾隨警察
They'll have less guys to attack me with. Don't worry.
對付我的人手就少了,別擔心
Oh, god. Oh, god.
天哪,天哪
Jill...
吉爾
Tell 'em your story. I'm counting on you.
把你的事情告訴他們,我全指望你了
Walk slowly toward us, Ms. Morelli.
慢慢走過來,莫蕾麗女士
Keep your hands up.
雙手舉起來
Hands behind your back. Turn around.
把手放到身后,轉過來
All right, clear the house.
很好,檢查屋子
Mobile one, follow the reporter.
一組,跟著記者
Mobile two will stay with me.
二組跟著我
It's clear. We're good to go.
檢查完畢,可以走了
Locals have cleared the house.
當地警方檢查過了屋子
Think Nikita's still in there?
你覺得尼基塔還在里面嗎
Yeah.
是
Nikita?
尼基塔
We found your wireless bug.
我們發現了你的無線竊聽器
It was pretty clever.
很聰明嘛
Hold birkhoff had no idea.
伯克霍夫毫不知情
Not such a smart guy after all.
到底還是不夠聰明呀
Does birkhoff have a toothache or did Percy just cancel him?
伯克霍夫只是拔牙呢,還是干脆被珀西殺了
No, he's alive.
不,他還活著
But it could have gone either way.
但兩種可能都會發生
You put him in danger, nikita. That's not like you.
尼基塔,你害他受牽連,可不像你的風格
You don't know me anymore, Michael.
我不再是從前的那個我了,邁克爾
Drop it. Drop it.
放下槍,放下
Don't!
別
Drop it. Nikita.
放下,尼基塔
Tell your man to drop it or I drop him.
讓你的人放下槍,否則我就干掉他
She won't hurt me.
她不會傷害我的
Shut up!
閉嘴
Get down!
趴下
This isn't going to work.
這樣做沒用的
Look.
聽著
The more you try to do this, the more you hurt yourself.
你越是試圖這樣做,越是會傷害自己
Michael.
邁克爾
You have no idea how much pain I can take.
你根本不了解我能承受多大的痛苦
What's this?
這是什么
CD player.
CD機
They used to have them, you know, before mp3s.
以前很流行,在MP3出現之前
Shut up.
閉嘴
Division won't let us have anything with a hard drive.
組織不允許我們接觸任何和硬盤有關的東西
Wait, so—
等等,所以
You succeed, you get rewarded.
你成功了,這是獎勵
Jaden took the TV for her room,
杰登挑走了電視機,搬回了她房間
but I figure, you know, she's been here longer,
但我想,她在這的資歷比較老
so whatever.
無所謂了
Here.
拿著
I can't remember the last time I heard music.
我都不記得上次聽音樂是什么時候了
You deserve it, Alex.
這是你應得的,艾麗克絲
She got away.
她逃走了
The, um, terrorist.
那個恐怖分子
It was an active mission. She got away.
那不是演習,她跑了
Yeah, I heard.
是的,我聽說了
That's not our fault.
那不是我們的錯
We did our jobs.
我們只是做了該做的
With Henry Sampson's arrest,
隨著亨利·辛普森的被捕
Air America's stock has continued to plummet,
美國航空公司的股價持續走低
losing nearly 70% of its market value overnight.
一夜之間損失了近七成市值
Sampson was allegedly in cahoots with the Vargus Cartel,
據稱辛普森與瓦格斯販毒集團勾結
Coordinating over a dozen cocaine shipments
在哥倫比亞和美國之間
between Colombia and the United States.
多次協同偷運海洛因
The suspected cartel members in the notorious video
郵報公布的錄像中出現的
released by "The Post" remain at large.
販毒集團的疑犯仍逍遙法外
Pepper spray.
我差點就要用"防狼"噴霧了
Hey, you can never be too careful.
小心點沒錯的
How's the new gig?
新工作怎么樣
Pretty great, actually.
非常好
Breaking a national story of
發表了一篇利用空運進行毒品交易的
a drug running airline made me kinda popular.
全國爆炸性新聞,多少讓我有了點名氣
Jill, you have to stop digging into this.
吉爾,你不能再深入調查了
Digging into what?
調查什么
You know what? No, you know.
你很清楚,不,你才清楚
And you won't even give me their name.
你連他們的名字都不愿告訴我
You're only breathing because you don't know their name.
正是因此,你才保住了小命
And because killing the journalist who took down Air America
而且干掉搞垮美國航空公司的記者
would make people look further into Jeremy Holt's murder.
只會讓人們進一步關注殺害杰里米·霍爾特的兇手
What gets me is,
讓我難過的是
Jeremy's family will never know the truth.
杰里米的家人永遠都不會知道真相
And that these people, whoever they are,
那些人,無論他們是誰
they get away with it. And no one can stop them.
他們逃脫了法律的制裁,沒人能阻止他們
I'm going to stop them.
我會阻止他們
Well, see you don't have to do it alone.
你沒必要單槍匹馬
I can help.
我能幫助你
I'm not alone, Jill.
我并非單槍匹馬,吉爾
But if I need your help, I'll ask.
但如果我需要你的幫助,我會找你
I promise.
我保證
Can I quote you on that?
能引用你的話嗎
Not really.
不行
"But if I need your help, I'll ask."
"如果我需要你的幫助,我會找你"
Oh, wait!
不要