6 years ago, I was taken from prison
六年前,一個政府秘密小組
and forced to become an assassin for a secret unit of the government.
將我從獄中釋放并脅迫我成為一名殺手
A black ops program called Division
名為"組織"的秘密行動組
that has now gone rogue.
如今已變得不聽將令
They destroyed my identity
他們抹殺了我的存在
and they destroyed the man I loved.
還殺害了我愛的人
I escaped, and now the man that trained me,
我跳出魔窟,如今,我曾經信賴的教官
someone I trusted, is hunting me.
正在追殺我
What Division doesn't know
但"組織"并不知道
is that I have a partner on the inside—
我在"組織"內部安插了內應
Alex. A new recruit with a dark past
她是艾麗克絲,有著黑暗過去的"組織"新成員
who I've trained in secret to resist their control.
我曾秘密教授她,如何抵御他們的操控
Together we're going to take Division apart
我們要聯手
one mission at a time.
一步一步,擊垮"組織"
And the last word they'll breathe before the end will be my name.
他們臨死前說的最后一個詞將會是我的名字
In here, sir.
先生,請進
Take your time. I'll be right outside if you need me.
不急,如有需要,我就在外面
Everyone down!
都給我趴下
This is a robbery!
搶劫
Everyone down! Get down!
全部趴下,快趴下
Get down! Get down!
趴下, 趴下
You stay down!
你給我趴下別動
Damn it!
該死的
Shut up!
閉嘴
We're going for a walk.
跟我去走走
Wait! Wait, wait, wait, wait.
等等,等等
Take me.
帶我吧
I'm a better shield.
我這個肉盾更好
Get your ass on the floor.
給老子趴下
Now!
快
We've isolated the Wahabbist terror cell from Pakistan.
我們已隔斷了瓦哈比恐怖小組從巴基斯坦方面的支援
All strike teams have entered the theater.
所有突擊隊已進入戰區
We've got 5 heartbeats grouped in the northwest corner.
西北角有五個人組成的小隊
Snipers have visual confirmation on
狙擊手已經看到
Hasan and 4 bodyguards.
哈桑和他的四個保鏢
Bring us to green.
準備行動
Percy.
我是珀西
Guardian Canada one.
加拿大守護者一號
Unsecured.
未加密
Go. Secure.
已加密,說
The package is out in the open.
黑盒已取出
Has it been compromised?
東西被損壞了嗎
No.
沒有
The data update was interrupted.
數據升級被迫中斷
I've taken a wound from local authorities.
我和當地警方交火時中了一槍
They're looking for me.
他們在找我
How the hell did this happen? What—don't answer that.
這到底是怎么回事,別回答
Just find cover and go quiet.
尋找掩護,銷聲匿跡
I'm coming to you.
我馬上就來找你
Re-dial this number precisely at 16:00.
下午四點準時打這個電話
Alpha and Bravo teams in position.
A隊和B隊已就位
I need to be in Montreal in 2 hours. What?
我要在兩小時后趕到蒙特利爾,什么
First available flight.
坐最近一班飛機
Got a commercial jet
有一架商用噴氣式飛機
leaving out of JKF at 11:00.
11點從肯尼迪國際機場起飛
Not good enough.
還不夠早
We're in the middle of an operation— in Pakistan!
我們正在執行巴基斯坦的行動
Only other thing is a military cargo transport
只有一個選擇,一架軍用貨運機
taking off from McGuire in half an hour.
半小時后將從馬奎爾空軍基地起飛
Get me on it.
我就坐這個了
All right. Don't expect bloody marys and peanuts.
好的,那種飛機可沒有美酒佳肴
What the hell's in Montreal?
蒙特利爾到底發生什么事了
So what the hell's in Montreal?
蒙特利爾到底發生什么事了
Keep your voice down. 3 weeks.
小聲點, 三個星期
That's how long it took to plan this mission.
我們花了這么多時間來籌備這個任務
It's too important to screw up.
任務極其重要,只許成功不許失敗
Good thing I'm leaving you in charge, then.
還好我讓你負責了
So what's in Montreal?
蒙特利爾發生什么事了
Something I need to take care of.
有需要我操心的事
Something more important than Division?
比"組織"還重要嗎
I am Division.
我就是"組織"
Percy's on the move to Montreal.
珀西正前往蒙特利爾
Percy never goes into the field.
珀西從未"御駕親征"
Pretty sure he takes his vacations in logistics.
他的那些假期肯定都花在后勤處的工作上了
Well, he's gone. He and Michael went at it,
他已動身,他和邁克爾剛才起了爭執
then he bolted.
接著他就匆匆離去
The grown-ups were fighting?
"大人們"剛在吵架嗎
Right in front of the kids.
當著我們"小孩們"的面吵
So something got his attention in Montreal.
蒙特利爾那邊肯定有事引起他關注了
Percy's rattled.
珀西有些亂了方寸
That's not like him.
這可不像他
Unless it's Nikita.
除非是尼基塔
He wouldn't go alone if it was her.
如果是她,珀西肯定不會單刀赴會
Why hide it from us? It's gotta be something else.
他為什么瞞著我們,肯定另有隱情
Is there any flash traffic from Canada?
加拿大那邊有沒有什么突發事件的消息
Nope. Zilch-o.
沒有,沒有任何動靜
Does the CIA have a station there?
中央情報局在那里有分部嗎
In Montreal? Yeah.
在蒙特利爾嗎,有啊
They're monitoring the world's most polite terrorists.
他們監控著全世界最紳士的"恐怖分子"[反語:其實還沒有在那設立CIA分部]
Give me the news feeds.
給我個新聞畫面
Are you sure you want to get all up in Percy's bidness?
你確定你要質疑珀西的命令多管閑事嗎
Montreal.
蒙特利爾
There's a...
這里有...
Labor strike in an oil refinery.
煉油廠有一場工人罷工
The Canadiens want to trade for a defenseman.
加拿大人隊想交易得到一名防守隊員
Some bystander went all robocop
今早的銀行搶劫案
at a bank robbery this morning.
有個群眾路見不平拔刀相助
Stop.
等等
Pull that last one up.
把最后一條新聞拉出來
Laid down suppressing fire.
他懂得火力壓制
Definitely a professional,
非常專業
Possibly military trained.
可能接受過軍事訓練
We're extremely fortunate to just come away with injuries.
我們雖然受了傷,但是能活著已是萬幸
The suspects who robbed the bank
搶劫銀行的嫌犯
weren't so lucky.
運氣就不太好了
He created chokepoints here and here.
他到處都制造了障礙
There's no chance of pursuit. That's our S.O.P.
這樣就無法被追擊,這是我們的行事風格
He's Division.
他是"組織"的人
I was about to thank the man for saving my daughter's life,
我正要感謝那人救了我女兒
and then he just marches out the door and starts firing.
結果他出了門就開槍
That bugger moved so fast,
那家伙動作非常快
it was like he was a superhero or something.
簡直像奧特曼什么似的
Bank officials say the man in question,
銀行職員說
who had come in to check out a safety deposit box,
這名來取保險箱的可疑男性是
is a landscaper from Saint-Henri.
是一名來自圣亨利的園藝師
Authorities are already searching his apartment.
警方已經搜查了他的公寓
He has been identified as Owen Elliot.
現已確認他的名字叫歐文·艾略特
He is still at large and considered extremely dangerous.
目前仍逍遙法外,而且非常危險
Q98-018
歐文·艾略特,蒙特利爾
No Owen Elliot on personnel or noc lists.
人事名單和影子臥底名單上都沒有這個人
That's 'cause he's off-book.
那是因為他不在編制內
The only reason he surfaced is 'cause something went wrong.
他如果露面,一定是出了什么差錯
I go rogue, Percy sics Michael on me.
本姑娘造反,珀西派邁克爾來對付我
You get his personal attention.
為了你,他卻親自出馬
Ecole St. Julien Le Pauvre
圣朱利安貧民學校
I'm sorry, Miss, this area's an active crime scene.
抱歉,小姐,這里是犯罪現場
Chill, CSI. I'm not a reporter.
別緊張, CSI探員先生,我不是記者[CSI:負責"犯罪現場調查"的探員]
I'm just going to see my friend.
我只是來看朋友而已
Is that legal?
這都不行嗎
Thank you.
謝謝
No, no, no, no. Wednesday's not going to work.
不,不,星期三可不行
I sent you the schedule and I specifically said—
我給你發過日程表,而且特別說過
Hang on. Hi.
別掛,你好
How much for the glass pieces?
這些玻璃片怎么賣
Sorry?
抱歉
The stained glass in the window.
窗戶上這些彩色玻璃片
It's handmade, right?
是手工制作的,對吧
My boss saw them, and now he has to have them
我老板看到了,他非買不可
for this lobby we're redesigning.
用來裝飾我們在重新設計的大廳
Do you have a contractor discount?
你批發的可以便宜些嗎
Sorry, they're not for sale.
抱歉,這是非賣品
Please, hang on one second.
求你了,等一下
Listen, let me call you back, ok?
我待會回電話給你,行嗎
Listen, I'm really sorry,
真是非常抱歉
but if I go back empty-handed,
但我要是空手而歸
my boss is gonna kill me.
老板一定饒不了我的
Please. Please, please, please, please, please.
求你了,求你了,求你了
Let me, uh, see what I can part with.
那我看看能給你什么吧
Thanks.
謝謝
You're saving my life.
你幫了我的大忙[雙關語,你也救了我一命]
I really just make them for myself,
這些玻璃是我做給自己玩的
but I think I've got a few I can spare.
不過我記得有幾片多余的
So you're a designer?
看來你是個設計師
Well, no, my boss is.
我不是,我老板是
What's all the commotion next door?
隔壁鬧哄哄的是怎么回事
I just got home.
我剛回到家
Is it that guy from the news?
是新聞上那個人嗎
I knew I recognized this neighborhood.
我認得這個小區
Did you know him? Not really.
你認識他嗎,不認識
He...kept to himself.
他...不與人來往
Wow, that's beautiful.
那真美
Oh, ha. These really aren't my best, but...
呵呵,這些不算最好的,不過
They're perfect. Thank you.
非常美,謝謝你
How much? Oh, it's ok.
多少錢,不用給錢
Consider them professional samples.
就當作是樣品吧
Really?
真的嗎
You rock.
你太好了
He's going to love 'em. Thank you.
老板一定會很喜歡,謝謝你
How can I help you? Hi.
有什么我能幫忙的嗎,你好
My husband, the idiot,
我丈夫這個笨蛋
he lost his phone and, um,
把手機給弄丟了
he can't remember where he put it, of course.
而且想不起來放在哪兒了
And I was talking to a friend of mine
有個朋友告訴我
and he said that you guys can find cell phones now
說你們能用GPS
using gps or cell towers or something computer-y like that.
或者基站或是計算機什么的找到手機
Account holder's name?
賬戶名
Owen Elliot.
歐文·艾略特
Account number?
賬戶編號
JMK3185999
JMK3185999.
Password?
密碼
I can't release the information without the password.
沒有密碼我不能透露信息
Right.
好吧
Listen...
聽著
I'm not actually looking for the cell phone.
其實我不是在找手機
I'm looking for the cheating bastard attached to the cell phone.
我是找用這手機的那個負心的混蛋
The password is probably the slut's name.
密碼很可能就是那個小騷貨的名字
Bambi or Chloe or Jenee with two es.
不叫潘金蓮就是李瓶兒,龐春梅啥的
The man could not keep it in his pants if it was tied to a zipper,
這家伙就是管不住自己老二
Do you know what I'm saying?
你明白我的意思嗎
Girl, you're preaching to the choir.
姑娘,不用多說了
Just hold on a minute.
稍等
Ecole St. Julien Le Pauvre
圣朱利安貧民學校
Hands. Put 'em up slowly.
雙手別動,慢慢舉起來
Good place to hide.
藏身地點選得不錯
School gone to hell.
廢棄的學校
Remind you of Division any?
這是否讓你回憶起一點"組織"來呢
Is that what you got from the bank?
這就是你從銀行拿到的東西
Percy send you? Hello?
珀西派你來的嗎,沒搞錯吧
Gun. Means question time's for me.
槍在我手里,只有我有權利問話
Though I am here because of Percy.
雖然我來這里也是因為珀西
That's one of his black boxes, isn't it?
這是他的其中一個黑盒,對嗎
See for yourself.
自己看吧
Where did you get that butterfly?
你在哪拿到那個蝴蝶的
Hey, listen—
聽著
What did you to her?
你把她怎么了
She didn't compromise the mission, the box is secure!
她跟這任務沒有牽連,黑盒是安全的
What did you do with Emily?!
你把艾米莉怎么了
I'm... not Division.
我...不是"組織"的人
Who are you?
你是誰
You're early. What went wrong?
你提前打來,出什么事了
My position was blown.
我的身份暴露了
An operative made a play for the package.
有個探員試圖搶那黑盒
It's still secure but you may want to move up your timetable.
東西還是安全的,不過你得提前行動了
Female, 5 foot 6?
一個身高一米六八的女人嗎
Who is she?
她是誰
Nikita. A rogue agent.
尼基塔,一個叛離"組織"的探員
How come I wasn't briefed?
我怎么沒收到簡報
Briefed?
簡報
Owen, what did she say to you? Nothing.
歐文,她和你說什么了,沒什么
She wanted to know who I was.
她只想知道我是誰
I was able to get the drop on her.
我本能打贏她的
But you let her live. I had a choice—
但你放過她了,我只能這么選擇
Either pursue her or protect the package.
要么追蹤她要么保護黑盒
Now my mission is—
我現在的任務是
To protect the box. You made the right choice.
保護黑盒,你做得對
Location alpha, one hour.
一小時后,到A區
I'll meet you there myself.
我親自到那里去見你
And if you see Nikita again,
如果你再與尼基塔照面
you're to terminate on sight.
格殺勿論
I'll take care of her. No.
我來對付她,不必
For once, she's not the priority.
破例一次,她不是首要任務
Take your men and secure the rendezvous point.
帶你的人守衛好約定地點
And Roan,
而且,羅恩
once the delivery's been made,
"貨"一到手
I want complete containment.
我希望一切盡在掌控
You want me to cancel the courier.
你希望我干掉那個送貨人
He's had advanced training, so be ready.
他訓練有素,要準備周全
Bluetooth devices
藍牙設備
use 128 bit link keys
采用了128位鏈接密鑰
to encrypt communication. Crack the key,
來加密訊息,破解了密鑰
and holy watergate, batman.
信息就泄露出來
Any cell phone within range
任何一部藍牙信號范圍內的手機
becomes an instant bug.
都能成為即時竊聽器
Thom.
托姆
Call me.
打我電話
I don't have your number.
我沒你號碼
I think you do.
你有的
Wow. Snappy banter.
真有閑情逸致啊
You should write for reality TV.
你們真該拍真人秀去
Has it really been that long since you've had sex?
你們都多久沒上過床了
At least some of us have had sex.
至少有些人上過床了[哪像某些人啊]
What'd you say?
你說什么
Nothing, sir.
沒什么,教官
Uh, sorry, how do you put this into pairing mode again?
抱歉,怎樣再返回到配對模式中呢
Thanks.
謝謝
I can't stand that guy.
真受不了那家伙
Yeah, me, neither.
我也是
Just don't let him know that.
別讓他知道
Owen called you, didn't he?
歐文打電話給你了對嗎
What are you doing here?
你在這里干嗎
Told you to leave work early.
提醒你早點下班
That he'd talk to you when he saw you.
他見到你時會和你談談
I'm calling the police.
我要報警了
They're gonna kill him, Emily.
他們會殺了他的,艾米莉
Not the police.
不是警察
The people he works for;
而是他為之賣命的人
People I used to work for.
也是曾經我為之賣命的人
Owen's a landscaper.
歐文是個園藝設計師
You still believe that?
你還相信嗎
He told me not to believe the news.
他叫我不要相信新聞
He's not the man they're describing.
他不是他們描述的那種人
He's...
他很
He's shy.
他很靦腆
He didn't even talk to me the first year he was here.
他剛來這的一年甚至都沒敢和我說話
Why would anyone want to kill him?
為什么有人會想殺他呢
Because he made a mistake.
因為他犯錯了
Several, actually, starting with you.
事實上犯了幾個錯誤,都起源于你
What?
什么
Most people want to make a connection.
大多數人想融入大社會
They want to feel safe.
他們想獲得安全感
They want to feel loved.
渴望被愛
In Owen's line of work,
歐文干的這種工作
those feelings get you killed.
這些情感足以將你致死
They're what got my fiancé killed.
我的未婚夫就是這么死的
I don't want to see it happen again.
我不想讓悲劇重演
Are you criminals?
你們是罪犯嗎
It's a little more complicated than that.
比這個還要復雜些
He lied to protect you,
他撒謊是為了保護你
but he can't do it anymore.
但他現在無能為力了
Why should I believe you?
我為什么要相信你
Because I've been through it.
因為我也曾經歷這些
I am the only one who can save Owen.
我是唯一能救歐文的人
All positions, do you see the target?
所有人員,發現目標了嗎
This is 4. Target acquired.
4號方位,目標出現
I repeat, target acquired.
目標出現
600 meters.
600米遠處
Emily.
艾米莉
We need to talk.
我們得談談
What's he doing?
他在干嗎
Where's Emily? She's safe.
艾米莉在哪里,她很安全
Where is she?
她在哪里
We're at her place. She's fine.
我們在她家,她沒事
But she won't be if you give Percy that box.
但你要是把盒子給珀西就不一定了
I'm going to kill you.
我要殺了你
What is he doing?!
他在干嗎
Stop him!
攔住他
All positions green light, take him down.
所有人員行動,拿下他
He's out of range.
他已經超出射程
What happened?
怎么了
He's on his way.
他在路上了
This isn't cool, man.
這不好玩,兄弟
You punched in a clean code, right?
你輸入的是清空指令對吧
Yeah. But what are we doing here?
是啊,但我們到這兒干什么呢
We can't close the books on backhoe without
沒有指揮官的授權
Command level sign-off. We need percy for that,
反鏟行動就無法結束,我們需要聯系珀西
But I need details on his current mission before contacting him.
但在此之前我得知道他現在任務的細節
Ok, cool.
好的
And what are we really doing here?
我們到底要做什么
Well, let's put it this way, Birkhoff— you can either help me
這么說吧,伯克霍夫,要么幫我
Or I can tell percy what you've been doing
要么我去告訴珀西
After hours in the video conference room.
你那天在遠程會議室里
With the girls in Amsterdam.
和那些在阿姆斯特丹的女孩們干了什么
Owen Elliot?
歐文·艾略特
Owen Elliot.
歐文·艾略特
Got a hit.
找到一條
Percy's got him under a privileged NOC file.
珀西把他放在特權影子間諜文件夾下了
What's his assignment?
他的掩護身份是什么
Landscaper. Dude's a freakin' gardener.
園林設計師,這家伙是個園丁
That's nowhere near a standard issue cover.
這根本不像常規的掩護
Doesn't even give him legitimate excuses to travel.
有任務時,都找不出正當借口去別的地方
Check this out—
看這個
his designation, Guardian.
他的代號是,守護者
Never heard of that, have you?
沒聽過,你呢
No.
沒有
He's got cleaner-level training.
受過殺手訓練
Dude's a bad ass.
不是什么好人
He's also checked out
他從一個
on some hardware I've never heard of.
我從未聽過的設備上登出
Serial number BB-4905.
序列號是BB-4905
BB...
BB...
So that's what you're there for.
這就是你要去那的目的
What's what you're there for?
什么叫這就是你要去那的目的
Michael?
邁克爾
What's what you're there for?
誰,去哪,什么目的
We need to talk.
我們得談談
She's safe, Owen.
她很安全,歐文
Where is she?
她在哪兒
I'm not your enemy.
我不是你的敵人
Where is she?
她在哪兒
Owen.
歐文
Hey. Come here.
快過來
Wait.
等等
What do you want?
你想要什么
I want the black box,
我想要黑盒
and I want to help you escape from Division, with Emily.
并想幫你和艾米莉逃離"組織"的魔爪
Why?
為什么
Why did you save that little girl?
你為何要救那個小女孩
At the bank? You could have waited out the crisis;
在銀行,你可以等搶劫完了
figured out an exit.
安全離去
It's what your training tells you to do.
訓練的時候,也是這么告訴你的
But you didn't.
但你去沒這么做
You acted differently
你選擇了不同的舉動
because it was the right thing to do.
因為你認為那是正確的
Thanks to Emily, you know how that feels.
艾米莉使你有了感情
Leave her out of this.
別讓她卷進來
She's in this, Owen. We all are.
歐文,她已經牽涉其中了,我們都是
Do you even know what that black box is?
你知道那個黑盒里裝的什么嗎
That hard drive contains
那個硬盤裝載了
evidence of every job Division's ever done.
"組織"的全部所作所為的證據
All the nation's dirty laundry, and more.
這個國家所有的骯臟行徑,并且
As long as Percy has it, he is untouchable.
只要珀西擁有它,別人就碰不了他
It's been his leverage
這是他
against the people who put him in power.
對抗上級的籌碼
That is why I need to destroy it—
所以我要毀掉它
because it is the right thing to do.
因為這也是正確的
Is what she's saying true?
她說的是真的嗎
I don't know.
我不知道
Because Percy doesn't want you to know.
因為珀西不想讓你知道
You have only one way to be sure.
你只有一個知道真相的方法
Where's the black box?
黑盒在哪兒
What the hell were you doing, huh?
你剛才干什么呢
Nothing. Just having some fun.
沒什么,閑晃玩樂一下
Having some fun?
這是在玩嗎
By breaking into Percy's office?
摸進珀西的辦公室去玩嗎
You want to put a gun to your head, fine.
你想找死,好吧
It was nice knowing you.
真高興認識你
I thought I could find my file.
我是想找到我的檔案
Your file?
你的檔案
Why we're here?
為什么是我們在這里
You know why we're here, Alex.
你知道我們在這里的使命,艾麗克絲
I don't mean what they're training us for.
我不是指他們訓練我們的意圖
I mean, why us?
我是說為什么選我們
Why me?
為什么選我
What is it that they saw?
他們看上我哪一點了
What made them say,
是什么讓他們覺得
she's not such a waste of space.
我不是個占地的廢物
That she's someone worth saving.
我值得被救
I have questions, too.
我也有疑惑
We all do.
我們都如此
But what you did was reckless.
但你這么做太魯莽了
You put me in a bad position.
你讓我很難做
You pull something like that again,
下次再讓我看到
and I'll be forced to turn you in.
就別怪我告發你了
You buried it.
你把它埋了
Like in the ground? Where?
土里,埋哪兒了
You first.
你先說
How'd you escape Division?
你是如何逃離"組織"的
How'd you remove your tracker?
你怎么去除跟蹤器的
I will tell you. Not now.
我會告訴你的,但不是現在
We don't have...
我們沒時...
No, no, no, no!
不,不要
Hey. Honey look at me. look at me.
寶貝看著我,看著我
Emily.
艾米莉
She's gone, Owen, we gotta go.
她死了,歐文,我們走
Owen! Go!
歐文,走
Owen! Go!
歐文,快走
Where is it, Owen?
歐文,把它藏哪了
You took something that was mine;
你拿走了我的東西
something I entrusted you with.
我托付給你的東西
And I want it back.
現在我想取回
You know how this is going to turn out.
你知道這么打下去會怎樣
Eventually your brain
最終你的大腦
will cease to be able to distinguish
會不能區分
between reality and hallucination,
現實和幻覺
and you will cough up the location.
然后你就會招出地點
It's inevitable.
必然會這樣
I'm just curious—
我只是好奇
what did she tell you?
她跟你說什么了
That Division is an evil empire
"組織"是邪惡帝國
and I'm the big bad wolf?
而我就是魔王
She had a problem with her kidneys.
她的腎有毛病
One day she collapsed in the hallway.
有天她在走廊里昏倒了
So I picked her up
我扶她起來
and brought her to dialysis.
帶她去做透析
And the next week and the week after.
之后每周去一次
Her name was Emily.
她叫艾米莉
Robinson.
羅賓遜
You took something of mine, too.
你也拿走了我的一些東西
I'm telling you, man,
老兄,我告訴你
this isn't good. Not good.
這可不妙,很不妙
I thought you said we got in clean.
你不是說過我們做得很干凈
We did! But, I don't know, I must have
當時確實是,但是我不知道,我一定是
missed something, because these security logs
有所疏漏,因為這些安全日志
clearly have me entering Percy's office.
明顯有我進入珀西辦公室的記錄
Ok, so we'll explain it to him.
好吧,我會向他解釋
I can make the case that it was legitimate Division business.
我會把這事說成"組織"的常規內務
Easy for you to say, teacher's pet.
你說的倒容易,尖子生
Me? Whipping boy.
我呢,只是受鞭伴讀(替罪羔羊)
So what do you want me to do?
那你要我怎么做
Sir? You've got a call.
長官,有你電話
Percy? Nikita.
珀西嗎,尼基塔的
Thanks again for helping me with that phone hack.
再次感謝你幫我搞定電話竊聽器
What? Whatever.
什么,無所謂
No, the workaround you figured out was genius.
你想出的那個變通方案太天才了
Yeah, yeah, I'm very brilliant. Now move.
是啊,我很聰明,閃開
Birkhoff, get a trace on this.
伯克霍夫,追蹤這個電話
This is Michael.
我是邁克爾
Hello, Michael.
你好,邁克爾
Oh, Nikita. Where are you?
尼基塔,你在哪
Fiji. I needed some R&R.
斐濟,我在度休養假
Definitely North America.
明顯是北美地區打來的
Yeah, I hear Nadi is lovely this time of year.
是啊,我聽說納迪每年這時候都很美
It's pretty humid.
就是太潮了
I wish I could chat, but this isn't a social call.
我真希望能好好聊聊,但這不是敘舊電話
I need to speak with Percy.
我需要和珀西談談
He's indisposed.
他身體欠佳
Find him.
找他來
Damn, she spoofed the tower pings.
該死,她屏蔽了通訊塔的探測信號
Switching to satellite tracking.
轉換到衛星追蹤
Go ahead and patch her through to Percy.
給她接通珀西的電話
Percy.
我是珀西
Hello, Percy.
你好,珀西
Nikita.
尼基塔
Your ears must have been burning.
你的耳朵一定發燙了吧
Just talking about you with your boyfriend here.
剛剛還在和你的男朋友談論你呢
How is he?
他怎么樣
He's been better.
他好著呢
What do you want?
你想要什么
What do I want?
我想要什么
What I want is to empty a clip into your face.
我想要拿槍崩爛你腦袋
Yeah, well, we both know that's not going to happen,
好吧,我們都知道那是不可能的
Right? I mean, unless you plan
對嗎,除非你計劃對國家
to do irreparable damage to the country.
進行難以挽回的破壞
Yeah, yeah, you're protected. For now.
對,暫時他們還能保護你
What I want today is a trade.
我今天想要做一筆交易
You give me Owen, I give you back your black box.
你把歐文給我,我把黑盒還給你
I know what you did. What?
我知道你做了什么,什么
You need to work on your sneaky-sneak, Nancy Drew.
身手還不夠干凈,南茜·德魯(神探)
You went somewhere you ain't supposed to be.
你去了不該去的地方
I don't know what you're talking about.
我不知道你說的是什么
Thom's room?
托姆的房間
I saw you coming out of there.
我看到你從里面出來
He was just helping me out with a problem.
他只是幫我解決一個問題
Uh-huh.
是嗎
You doubling down on that?
你還真為他不惜血本啊
Look, Jaden, you want Thom? He's yours.
杰登,你要追托姆是嗎,他是你的了
Just get out of my face.
離我遠點
She's gotta be in Montreal.
她一定在蒙特利爾
Yep. Northeast quadrant.
沒錯,東北城區
Trace Percy's location, too.
也查下珀西的位置
She may be trying to close in on his position.
她也許正試圖接近他的位置
On it.
正在查
What the hell is she doing?
她到底要做什么
I miss you, Nikita. I really do.
我想你,尼基塔,真的
You had the most natural tradecraft instincts
你與生俱來的諜報本能
of anyone I've ever seen.
是我所見過最優秀的
No matter what the situation;
不管形勢怎樣
No matter how desperate,
不管有多絕望
you always had some gambit,
你總是能找到對策
some bluff you could play.
比如你會虛張聲勢
You think I'm bluffing.
你以為我在虛張聲勢
I think you're bluffing.
我覺得你在虛張聲勢
Black box serial number BB-4905.
黑盒序列號是BB-4905
Tell me you weren't stupid enough
告訴我你沒有傻到把盒子
to give the box to Nikita.
給尼基塔吧
You didn't give it to her, did you?
你沒有把東西給她,對嗎
Did you?!
是嗎
Is that a bad thing?
那樣也不壞啊
Shoot him.
崩了他
Do that and you'll never get your box back.
那樣做的話你就永遠別想拿回盒子了
What do you think,
你在想什么
I don't have back-ups?
你以為我沒有備份嗎
Losing one means nothing to me.
少一個對我來說無關緊要
All right, well, in that case,
好吧,那樣的話
I'll take a peak inside this one.
我就看看這個里面是什么
I'm sure there's tons of useful information.
我確信里面有很多有用信息
Maybe even some secrets about you.
也許甚至有你的一些小秘密
You're messing with the wrong weapon.
這個不是你拿來當武器用的
No.
不
You made that mistake a long time ago.
你很久前就犯了那個錯誤
Circle gets the square. She is 3.5 miles from Percy's position.
查到了,她距珀西的位置3.5英里
Where's percy?
珀西在哪
Freighter down by the old docks.
在舊碼頭附近的一艘貨船上
You got yourself a deal.
交易由你來定
Tomorrow morning.
明天早上
0700, Olympic Stadium, north side.
七點整,奧林匹克體育館北側
Bring owen. No one else.
只帶歐文,不帶其他任何人
Agreed.
同意
And you're sure this is what you want?
你確定這就是你要的嗎
He's a blip.
他只是個棋子
A rounding error.
微不足道
I could kill 'em and no one would notice.
他這種人我想殺就殺,沒人會注意到
That's the difference between you and me, Percy
那就是你和我的不同之處,珀西
You'll kill anyone, at any time.
任何時候你對任何人都會大開殺戒
I don't waste life.
而我不濫殺無辜
Percy.
珀西
We found her location.
我們鎖定了她的位置
She's not far. I could call the local—
離你不遠,我可以聯系地方...
No. Don't bother. I've got men, I'll send them,
不必了,我會派人過去的
But she'll be long gone.
但恐怕也來不及
We'll be ready for her tomorrow.
我們明天再來對付她
Thanks.
謝謝
Earlier today, we had a security breach.
較早前,有人違反安全規則
Someone entered Percy's office without permission.
未經授權便進入了珀西的辦公室
We're going to find that person.
我們會查出這個人是誰
You step forward now,
但如果你現在站出來
take responsibility,
承擔責任
And I will personally
我會親自
Put in a word for you.
去為你說情
Ok.
好吧
Where were you at 15:00?
你下午三點在哪里
In my room.
我的房間里
Funny, there's no log of that.
有意思,沒有記錄
In fact,
事實上
You were completely off the grid at that point.
那個時間點,哪都找不到你
not my fault.
不是我的錯
Anyone here that can vouch for her?
這里有人能為她作證嗎
I didn't think so.
估計沒有
Oh, this is bull.
胡說八道
I didn't do anything!
我什么都沒做
You're trying to set me up,
你想陷害我
You think I don't know that?!
你以為我不知道嗎
Hey! What the hell's going on in here?
喂,這是怎么回事
Michael, Michael, Michael, listen.
邁克爾,邁克爾,聽我說
I got us covered here, man, ok?
我能把這事搞定,好吧
Better one of them take the fall than us.
找個替罪羊總比我們倆頂罪要好
But we can fix it so it's only a slap on the wrist,
我們輕描淡寫地處理這件事
Maybe a meal penalty, solitary maximum.
也就少吃頓飯,最多關禁閉
Everybody get out.
所有人都出去
Go.
走
Look, this has nothing to do with the recruits.
這事跟這些新人沒關系
I was in Percy's office.
是我進了珀西的辦公室
I'll take responsibility. If there's any blowback,
我會承擔責任的,一旦追查下來
It'll be on me and me alone, you got that?
我不會連累任何人,懂了嗎
All positions, check in.
全體人員,收到請回答
She's here.
她來了
Clever.
真聰明
We need to get you off-site, now.
你得馬上離開
I will take care other things down here.
剩下的事情我來處理
Drop the weapon.
放下武器
Was it worth it?
這樣值得嗎
No! Drop the gun, Owen.
不,放下槍,歐文
I can't let you kill him.
我不能讓你殺掉他
I want him dead just as much as you do.
我跟你一樣想讓殺掉他
Just let me do this.
就讓我來吧
I can't.
不行
You kill him now, those black boxes get out to the world.
你現在殺他,那些黑盒里的秘密會泄漏出去
Innocent people will be hurt.
那會傷及無辜的
Innocent people like Emily?
像艾米莉那樣無辜的人嗎
Yes, like Emily.
是的,艾米莉
She told me about you.
她給我講了你的事
How you cared for her.
講你如何在乎她
Shut up.
閉嘴
You cared about someone, Owen.
你曾經在乎過某個人,歐文
Remember that. I will help you get through this.
記住這個,我會幫你熬過來的
We will destroy the black boxes,
我們得毀掉那些黑盒
and then we'll kill this smug son of a bitch.
然后再宰了這個自以為是的混蛋
Do this now, people will die.
你現在殺他,很多人會送命的
There's just one problem.
但問題是
I don't care.
我并不在乎
Still working on that BIOS hack, huh?
還在嘗試黑進主板芯片嗎
You kinda sucked at it in class.
你在課上的時候已經搞砸了
I had it under control. Right.
一切都在我掌控之下,切
So the CPU was supposed to start smoking like that?
你是說那處理器就應該像那樣冒煙嗎
Well, I was still thinking about the demolitions lesson.
我還在想那個拆彈課程
Listen, um...
聽我說
I wanted to...
我想
I didn't get the chance...
我一直沒機會
I could have dealt with...
我本可以
You're welcome.
不用謝我
look.
是這樣的
I know what you're going through, all right?
我知道你現在的感受,好吧
You ask yourself, did they make a mistake,
你問自己,他們是不是出了錯
do I really belong here?
我是不是真的屬于這里
But you gotta forget about all that.
但你必須忘掉這些
This is your second chance at life.
這是你的第二次生命
How often do you get a gift like that?
這樣的禮物你一生中能收到幾次
Thanks.
謝謝
Don't.
別這樣
I got it.
我了解
I'm not...
我不是
Forget about it.
當什么都沒發生吧
Thom.
托姆
I'll see you later.
回頭見
Hey, chief, you wanted to see me?
頭兒,你要見我嗎
Operation backhoe went well.
反鏟行動進展順利
The strike team took out Hasan and his men cleanly.
攻擊組干凈利落的干掉了哈桑和他的手下
No losses for us.
我們沒有傷亡
Computer breach?
電腦遭侵入
Yeah, um...
是這樣的
Yeah, that was part of.
這是一起
That is—there was
這是一起
A legitimate—
合理的
You should talk to Michael.
你應該跟邁克爾談談
It was his call.
他讓我干的