6years ago, I was taken from prison,
六年前,一個名為"組織"的政府秘密小組
And forced to become an assassin for a secret unit of the government.
將我從獄中釋放并脅迫我成為一名殺手
A black ops program called "Division"
如今"組織"
That has now gone rogue.
已變得不聽將令
They destroyed my identity.
她們抹殺了我的存在
And they destroyed the man I loved. Daniel.
還殺害了我的愛人, 丹尼爾
I escaped.
我逃出魔窟
But there are others who have suffered my fate.
可還有其他人在重蹈我的覆轍
Recruits trained to serve "Division" against their will.
新人們被迫訓練成組織的爪牙
My partner Alex has infiltrated their ranks,
我的搭檔艾麗克絲已滲入組織內部
And together we'll free as many as we can.
我們將聯手,使盡可能多的新人重獲自由
Another piece in our plan to take down "Division."
我們計劃的另一部分則是扳倒組織
Good morning.
早上好
Some of you have been in training here longer than others.
你們中有些人訓練時日已經不短了
But none of you have experienced real world combat
可你們都不曾作為特遣隊員
As part of a strike team.
經歷過真正的戰斗
So, today, we will be testing your skills
所以今天我們要測試你們的作戰技能
In a simulated close-quarters firefight.
經歷一場模擬近距離槍戰
Team Alpha will be Thom, Ingrid, and Luke.
A小隊成員為托姆,英格麗德和盧克
Team Omega-Robbie, Alex, and Sara.
O小隊,羅比,艾麗克絲和薩拉
During this sim, while you are trying to survive
在這場模擬演習中,在你們努力存活的同時
You'll only have a second to decide
你們只能當機立斷
Who is your friend,
孰友
And who is your enemy.
孰敵
So choose carefully.
務必慎重選擇
"Give us courage and the quiet mind.
"賦予我們勇氣與理智"
"Spare to us our friends,
"饒恕我們的朋友"
Soften to us our enemies."
"殲滅我們的敵人"
Why do I have to read this crap?
我為什么要讀這堆爛東西
I need a big enough sample of your voice
我要取一份你聲音的完整樣本
For my text-to-speech program.
存入我的"文本與語音互轉"程序里
So, that once you're inside Division—
這樣的話,一旦你打入組織內部
Yeah. You can hear me on the thingie. Fine.
懂了,這樣你就能在聊天工具上聽到我的聲音
Can't I just read "US weekly" Or something?
我能不能讀些《美國周刊》之類的刊物
Poetry's better for the sound.
讀詩歌錄制聲音效果更好
And you may learn something.
你還能從中學點東西
Spare my friends, kill my enemies?
饒恕我的朋友,殲滅我的敵人
Pretty clear on that.
我心里有數
If you know who your friends and your enemies are.
如果你分得清敵友的話
Yes.
沒問題
What do you mean?
什么意思
You think I'm gonna make friends inside Division?
你以為我會在組織內結交朋友嗎
Going through the program changes you.
里面的項目訓練會改變你
It changed me.
我已經被改造了
The other recruits you'll meet,
你將遇到的其他新人
They're not there by choice.
他們也是身不由己
They've been abandoned and abused like you...
他們也像你一樣,被人遺棄,遭人蹂躪
And me.
我也是
It's hard not to sympathize.
很難抑制住同病相憐的情感
So, I make friends.
那我會結交朋友
It'll make getting intel even easier.
這樣獲得情報就更易如反掌了
What?
什么
Making friends isn't hard.
交友很容易
Losing them will be.
失去朋友卻很痛苦
Trust me.
相信我
When you're in a group,
當你進入小組
I want you to take a look at the recruit on either side of you.
我希望你從雙方的立場去觀察新人
Odds are before you graduate, one of them will die.
畢業前,你們中可能有人會死
Ok, I'm gonna lay suppressing fire.
我來火力壓制
Move to the next cover on three.
我數到三,大家轉移到另一個隱蔽處
1 2 Go!
1, 2—沖
Sara, cover our six!
薩拉,掩護我們的六點鐘方向
Our rear!
就是我們的背后
Watch the rear, Sara
注意背后,薩拉
Alex, watch out!
艾麗克絲,當心
Omega, better luck next time.
O小隊,祝你們下次好運
Good eyes out there, Alex.
艾麗克絲,好眼力
Thanks. Sara...
謝謝,薩拉
I don't want to talk about it.
我不想談這個
We have to.
我們必須談
I get it, ok? I suck. Got us killed.
我懂了,行吧,我很遜,害死了全隊
And you're fine with that?
難道你無所謂嗎
Just—
別...
Hey, go easy on her, man.
別生她氣了,兄弟
Her failure's my failure.
她的失敗就是我的失敗
You're a team leader, you get that.
你是隊長,你明白的
Hey. Look at me. Look at me.
看著我,看著我
Look, everybody knows how good you are, Robbie. All right?
所有人都知道你有能耐,羅比,行了嗎
And you're already set to graduate this program.
你一定會順利畢業的
Sara can't change that. Ok?
這點薩拉是無法改變的
All right, come on.
行了,走吧
I'm sorry I got us killed.
很抱歉,我害死了全隊
What? You saved my life out there.
瞎說什么呢,你可救了我一命
"Alex, watch out!"
"艾麗克絲,當心"
It's just a game.
只是場游戲而已
You know it's not.
你知道這不是游戲
Relax.
放松點
I can't.
我沒法放松
I got activated this morning.
我今早被啟用了
For a mission?
有行動嗎
Yeah. I know. Why me, right?
對,為什么選我,是想問這個嗎
Bottom of the barrel.
我只是個墊底的角色
Let me help you.
我來幫你
How?
怎么幫
After they brief you, come see me.
他們給你做完簡報后,你來找我
We can go over the plan together,
我們可以一起仔細制定好行動計劃
help you prep for the mission.
幫你做好萬全準備
Ok. Maybe.
好吧,可能吧
Thanks.
謝謝
You know, I pride myself on keeping Division totally paperless.
我得意于讓組織保持完全無紙化運作
Not everything has to be a video game.
并非一切都得做成一場電子游戲
You have an attachment to things from the past.
你還對往事戀戀不忘
Or, things that have... passed on.
或是對香消玉殞的她仍割舍不下
It's ok to miss her, you know.
你想她也在情理之中
Nikki was... one in a million.
尼基塔可謂萬里挑一
A force of nature.
天生尤物
Like a one-woman Michael Bay movie,
就像一部邁克爾·貝導演一名女主角獨挑大梁的電影
Only with good acting.
只是她的演技純熟而已
You miss her, huh?
你想她了吧
I mean, don't you?
難道你不想嗎
Her death hasn't been confirmed yet.
她的死訊還沒得到確認呢
Well, if she was still alive,
如果她還活著
Why haven't we heard from her in the past 2 weeks?
為什么最近兩周都沒有她的音訊呢
Denial is the first stage of grief, my brother.
逃避現實是悲傷的第一層級, 兄弟
The last?
最后層級呢
Acceptance.
接受
I guess I've accepted it.
我想我已經接受了
Maybe you should, too.
也許你也該接受
Need to fix the sights on this thing.
這槍的瞄準器該修修了
All I know is that
我只知道
they are using a recruit. Strange choice.
他們在任用新人,真奇怪
Strange how?
怎么奇怪了
She's tough, but too sweet for Division.
她很頑強,但對組織而言太過溫馴了
Close to washing out.
都快被淘汰了
Not sure why they picked her.
不知道為什么會選她
I think I do.
我想我知道
Your friend doesn't know it yet,
你那朋友還不知情
but she may have been handed a suicide mission.
但她可能已經接手了一項自殺性任務
What?
什么
Because I've seen it before.
因為之前我見過
A recruit, low ranking, sent out alone.
低等的新人獨自被遣派任務
We have to stop this.
我們得阻止這事兒
This is a war to save our planet.
這是一場拯救地球的戰役
In a war people get hurt, people die.
人們為之受傷,死亡
They die for what they believe in.
他們不惜為信仰而犧牲
My name's Tammy Smith, and I believe.
我叫黛密·史密斯,我相信
I'm a child of mother earth,
我是大地之女
and I will fight to protect my mother.
我會為守護我的母親而抗爭
Good job, Sara.
不錯,薩拉
I—I tried to put a southern accent on it.
我試著加入了點南方口音
I noticed that. Here.
我聽出來了,拿著
This is literature on the cell you're going to be infiltrating.
這些文獻是你將潛入的組織材料
They're called Eco-front.
他們叫生態先鋒
An environmental terrorist group.
是一個環境恐怖組織
Yeah, I figured with all that fight for mother earth talk.
我從剛才那段為大地而戰的演說里了解到了
The video is an important part of your cover.
那視頻是你掩護身份的重要形式之一
And these are terrorists?
他們是恐怖分子嗎
On the surface, they're a legitimate non-profit group.
表面上,他們是合法的非盈利組織
But that's just a front for extremists.
但這不過是他們的幌子而已
They've fire-bombed factories, businesses, gated communities.
他們炸毀了工廠,商城和住宅小區
And have yet to be caught in the act.
但至今仍逍遙法外
That's why we're putting you on the inside.
所以這次我們才要派你打入內部
Their next demonstration...
他們下一次的示威游行
will be outside the corporate headquarters of Texpro Oil.
會在泰克普羅石油公司總部前進行
It's where you'll make first contact.
你就在那邊和他們碰頭
This is our operative?
她是這次任務的特工嗎
This is Sara.
她叫薩拉
It's a very important mission, Sara.
這項任務至關重要,薩拉
Yes, sir.
明白,先生
Deep cover, minimal contact.
切忌暴露身份,盡量減少聯系
I'm ready, sir.
我準備好了,長官
She's ready.
她準備好了
Read the material. We'll find you.
看一下材料,我們會去找你的
I won't let you down.
我不會讓您失望的
This for the device?
這是任務用的嗎
Lightweight, and filled with nano explosives.
體量輕便,裝有納米炸藥
Remote trigger?
遠程引爆的嗎
Of course.
當然
Client wants us to minimize the collateral.
客戶要我們把連帶損害降到最低
It is, after all, their facility.
畢竟,那是他們的公司
If all goes to plan,
如果計劃順利進行
the only casualty should be Eco-front.
死傷的人應該只有生態先鋒
That's not entirely true.
也不全是
Sara was already scheduled for cancellation.
已經安排好除掉薩拉了
Unless you want to reverse that...
除非你想重新考慮
Let's see her confession.
我們看看她的演說吧
This is a war to save our planet.
這是一場拯救地球的戰爭
In a war people get hurt, people die.
人們為此而受傷,死亡
They die for what they believe in.
他們不惜為信仰而犧牲
My name is Tammy Smith. And I believe.
我叫黛密·史密斯,我相信
Sara!
薩拉
So, what'd they say?
他們怎么說
Nothing.
沒說什么
What do you mean? They cancelled the mission?
什么意思,他們取消行動了嗎
No. So tell me.
沒有,那就告訴我
Why do you want to know so bad?
你干嘛這么想知道
I told you, I want to help.
我說過,我想幫你
I don't need it.
不需要
Sara, please—
薩拉,拜托
What's the problem?
怎么回事
Look. I'm sorry, all right?
聽我說,我很抱歉,懂嗎
The mission is top secret.
這次任務是一級機密
And Percy trusts me.
珀西信任我
And I don't want to screw that up.
我不想搞砸了
I can't.
我不能搞砸
It's not dangerous.
并不危險
Just a listen and learn. No wetwork.
只是去見識見識,不是暗殺行動
Who's the target?
目標是誰
I'll tell you when I get back.
回來之后我再告訴你
Tell Robbie I'm trying not to suck.
告訴羅比,我會盡力而為
Green and white logo.
綠白相間的標志
Tree with a bird flying next to it.
該標志由綠樹與其側的一只飛鳥構成
That's all I could get.
我就知道這些
Good work.
干得好
Nikita, this girl is worth saving.
尼基塔,我們得救這個女孩
They're all worth saving, Alex.
我們要救所有人,艾麗克絲
I'll let you know when I find her.
我一找到她就告訴你
I want to see Percy.
我要見珀西
Not possible.
甭想
Then I want to see Michael.
那我要見邁克爾
Why don't you go eat your lunch?
你為什么不去吃午飯
Why don't you do your job, and pass on my request.
那你為什么不做好本職工作去傳話呢
Wanna see me do my job?
想看我盡職是吧
Robbie. Robbie. Robbie. Come on.
羅比,羅比,羅比,過來
I want an answer.
我要一個答復
I want to know the lowest ranking recruit
我想知道最低等的新人
gets assigned to the field before me?
怎么會比我先得到任務
I know how. Sit down.
我知道怎么回事,坐下
Look, you're right about Sara.
聽我說,你說得沒錯
She doesn't rank with you in tradecraft,
她在間諜情報技術上的確不如你
but she is genuine, and a good listener.
但她很誠懇,是個好聽眾
What does that have to do with combat?
這些和作戰有什么關系
Nothing. That's my point.
沒關系,這才是重點
Whatever mission they have her doing,
不管他們讓她執行的是什么任務
they need someone that doesn't look like a fighter.
這個人都不能面帶殺意
Someone you don't notice.
這人必須相貌平平,不引人注目
A female you don't notice.
一個普通的女人
So, they couldn't pick you.
所以他們不會選你
That's your guess. Right? You don't know.
這只是你的猜測,對吧,你也不知道
I know you're not missing anything.
我知道你并沒有錯過任何事
Robbie's right, Thom. You don't know.
羅比說得對,托姆,你不知道
I was sent out on a "no combat" mission.
我也曾被派去執行"非武力性"任務
I almost got killed, remember?
結果差點喪命,記得嗎
That was different.
那次不同
No. It's not different. For any of us.
不,對我們而言,都一樣
They can use us however they want
他們可以隨心所欲利用我們
because we don't exist.
因為我們根本就不存在
You told me that.
是你告訴我的
Doesn't matter if we get killed,
我們的死無足輕重
because we're already dead.
因為我們已經死了
I wouldn't be in such a rush to get out there.
我可不想這么快就出去執行任務
So predictable.
不出所料
Ok, recruit. Review the steps.
新人,復習一下步驟
Enter the lobby.
進入大廳
Throw the oil on the artwork.
把油潑在畫上
Run, let security chase me to the protestors.
然后跑,讓保安追著我到抗議者那里
I'll be monitoring you from here.
我會在這里監控你的
Thank you. Are we up on the security feed?
謝謝你,開始監控了嗎
Texpro Oil, corporate lobby, as requested.
她已按指示進入泰克普羅石油公司的大廳
Anything exciting supposed to happen here?
這里會發生什么令人興奮的事情嗎
You're on a need-to-know basis.
你問得太多了
Shutting up.
這就閉嘴
The package is in play. The bomb is armed.
人彈已運行,炸彈已裝好
Ok. Looks like security just dispatched another guard.
好像安保部門加派了一個人手
They... Oh holy night.
他們... 我的神啊
Relax, they're rent-a-cops.
放松,他們只是小角色
No.
不
It's Nikita.
是尼基塔
what?
什么
Detonate. Now, now, now.
引爆,快,馬上
She's not clear of the lobby.
她還沒有走出門廳
Detonate the vest. I said now!
我說現在,引爆背心
My guess is that's not chicken soup.
我猜這里面裝的可不是雞湯吧
Nikita...
尼基塔
Oh, they finally showed you guys a picture of me.
他們終于把我的照片給你們看了
That's nice.
很好
I can't trigger the weapon.
無法引爆
Someone's jammed the frequency.
有人干擾了信號
Well, then you un-jam it!
那你就去排除干擾啊
Tracing the signal.
追蹤信號
Help him! Do something! Detonate the vest now!
幫幫他,干點什么,快引爆背心
Stay right there, backing off.
站住別動,退后
Look, guys, let us work this out.
伙計們,我跟你們講下事情的緣由
What's going on?
怎么回事
Oh, nothing.
沒什么
Just confirming our girl's got 9,000 lives.
就是證明我們的女孩命真硬
Our girl?
我們的女孩
Nikita. Status?
是尼基塔,什么情況
She's probably using a multi-frequency jammer.
她可能使用了一種多頻干擾發射機
I can't track it from here.
我在這里無法追蹤
The on-site agent needs to find the device
現場的特工必須找到那個裝置
and disable it by hand.
然后手動關掉裝置
Open up! Open up!
開門,開門
We have to abort!
我們得撤了
All right. She's outside the van!
好的,她在車外面
Bring her down!
干掉她
Pay attention, Sara.
薩拉,你聽好了
That vest was on you a minute ago.
你剛剛還穿著那件背心
Cops are coming. You gonna shoot me?
警察馬上就來了,你要開槍嗎
No. I'm gonna take you.
不,我要帶你走
Get in!
進去
Where to? What?
去哪里,什么
North, south, east, west—pick one.
東南西北,選個方向吧
I don't know.
我不知道
Better figure it out pretty quick—
最好快點弄清楚啊
Shut up! Just shut up!
閉嘴,閉嘴
Division. I want to go to Division.
"組織" 我要去"組織"
Division!
"組織"
You mean the people that just tried to blow you up
你說那些用炸彈背心炸不死你
with an explosive vest, and then shoot you?
然后又想開槍殺你滅口的人嗎
Good call.
好主意
Look, all I saw was an explosion.
我只看到了爆炸
Besides, when I bring you in...
另外,只要我把你帶去"組織"
You'll be a hero.
你就會成為一個英雄
All right, give me directions.
好了,告訴我哪個方向
Oh. That's right. You don't know where they are.
對了,你不知道他們在哪里
Yeah. But you do.
對,但是你知道
Not anymore.
我現在不知道了
I think they've moved since I left.
我想我離開后他們就轉移了
I don't believe you. Drive faster.
我不相信你,開快點
So we can get stopped by the cops?
好被警察攔截嗎
I said speed up.
我說加速
This is a war to save our planet.
這場戰爭是為了拯救我們的地球
In a war people get hurt, people die.
是戰爭,總會有人受傷,有人死去
They die for what they believe in.
他們為他們的信仰而死
I'm a child of mother earth,
我是大地之女
And I will fight to protect my mother.
我會拼死保護我的母親
Amanda told you you were confessing to a bombing
阿曼達錄像的時候
when she recorded that, right?
她讓你對爆炸事件負責,對吧
They used you to frame innocent people, Sara.
莎拉,他們利用你陷害善良的人們
I—I don't-I don't get it.
我,我不,我聽不懂
I'm gonna need your help.
我需要你的幫助
We have to make sure they're not going to get away with it.
我們不能讓他們逍遙法外
No. No. I have to go back.
不,不,我要回去了
Please, I made a promise.
求你了,我發過誓
A promise? To Division?
發誓,向"組織"發誓嗎
I won't tell them anything, about you, about this place,
我不會向他們告發你和這一住處
I swear-
我發誓
That's right, you won't.
對,你當然不會
Because the second you walk through that door,
因為你一踏進"組織"的大門
They're gonna put a bullet in your head.
他們就會一槍斃了你
No! No. They trust me.
不,不,他們相信我
You haven't been there in years,
你已離開了數年
You don't even know what it's like!
你不知道"組織"現在的情況
I know more about Division than you'll ever know!
我知道的比你可要多多了
Did they promise you this productive life.
他們向你承諾過如此"豐富"的人生嗎
You know what you're going to do?
你知道之后你要干什么嗎
You're going to kill, and you're going to kill,
你會殺人,殺人
and you're going to kill some more.
不斷地殺人
And one day, if you're very lucky,
直到有一天,如果你幸運的話
you're gonna remember what it was like to be a human being.
你會回憶起你曾擁有過的人性
I don't want you to go through what I did, Sara.
薩拉,我不想讓你再重蹈我的覆轍
Wouldn't wish that on anyone.
不想讓任何人再重蹈我的覆轍
Nikita, where are you?
尼基塔,你在哪
Alex.
艾麗克絲
Damn, Robbie! Don't creep up on me like that.
混蛋,羅比,別這樣鬼鬼祟祟地走過來
Why? What are you doing?
為什么,你干什么呢
Nothing! I'm sorry.
沒干什么,抱歉
I'm just... having a bad day.
只是...今天糟透了
Yeah. This place can drive you nuts sometimes.
對,這地方有時會令人發瘋
Being down here, day after day,
待在這里,日復一日地生活
it's like, uh, cabin fever sets in.
就像患了幽居病似的
Trust me, I know.
真的,我理解
I've been a recruit longer than any of you.
我在這里比你們待得都長
How do you deal with it?
你是如何面對的
I focus on the future.
我著眼于未來
On the knowledge that I'm gonna get out.
我知道有一天我會離開這里
Get out? You mean...
離開,你是說...
Break out?
逃出去嗎
I mean graduate.
我是說畢業
I'm supposed to report to my final evaluation tomorrow.
我明天會迎來最終考驗
Congrats.
恭喜
You're looking at this all wrong, Alex.
艾麗克絲,你都想錯了
We're not expendable.
我們并非只是無足輕重的工具
We're important.
我們很重要
Division needs us.
組織需要我們
You mean they need us to kill for them.
你是說需要我們去殺人嗎
I'm guessing you weren't born with a silver spoon in your mouth,
我猜你并非出生富貴人家
am I right?
對吧
Me? I was poor white trash.
至于我,我曾是個白人窮光蛋
That's it. No other word for it.
就是這樣,再沒有更貼切的詞了
Before Division, I had no future.
在加入組織前,我沒有未來
Now I know computers, languages, tradecraft.
而現在我掌握了計算機,語言和諜報技術
And when I make field agent,
當我成為外勤探員時
I'm gonna get to see the world.
我就能看遍世界
Fast cars, fancy hotels,
跑車,豪華酒店
Europe, Japan, whatever.
歐洲,日本等等
It's all stuff that I never dreamt I'd get to do.
這些都是我在過去連做夢都想不到的事
They're training us to be James Bond.
他們會把我們訓練成007那樣的間諜
What's so bad about that?
這有什么不好呢
What are you doing?
你在干什么
We are making a new video.
我們要錄段新視頻
One where "Tammy Smith" reveals
內容是"黛密·史密斯"透露了
she was actually paid by Tex-Pro
她實際上被泰克普羅石油公司買通
to bomb their headquarters, in order to frame Ecofront.
炸毀他們的總部并嫁禍生態先鋒
After we get this to the media,
錄好交付媒體后
I'm going to introduce you to a forger friend of mine,
我會把你介紹給一位我熟知的偽造高手
He's going to set you up
他會為你制作
with a new passport, a whole new identity.
新護照和新身份
One you can use for the rest of your life.
讓你可以遠離這里
Preferably on a beach,
更好地在一個免稅國家的
in a tax-free country far, far away.
海灘邊度過下半生
I can't leave.
我不能走
I thought we talked about that.
我還以為我們之前都說好了
When I was 16, I had a baby.
我十六歲時,生了個孩子
My parents said I was too young to be a mom.
我父母說我還太小當不了母親
But they just didn't give me a chance.
但他們就是不給我機會
Instead,
相反
they took me to this shady lawyer named Hershey.
他們帶我去見一名叫赫爾希的壞律師
They said that adoption was the best answer, win-win.
他們說收養是最好的辦法,雙贏
The cash we got kept my parents high for about a month.
我父母用這筆錢吸了約一個月的毒品
I thought that if I graduated to agent,
我想如果我成長為一名探員
that I could find my son.
或許能找到我的兒子
When I said I made a promise,
當我說我肩負承諾時
it wasn't to Division.
不是指對組織
It was to my baby.
而是對我的寶寶
Did you tell anyone in Division about him?
你對組織里的人提起過你的寶寶嗎
No.
沒有
Why?
為什么
Because you knew instinctually
是因為你的本能告訴你
that it'd put him in danger one day?
終有一天,這會令他深陷險境嗎
I wish I would have kept the person
我多希望我當時能對他們隱瞞
I loved a secret from them.
我愛上了一個男人
But I didn't.
但我沒做到
And now he's dead.
而如今他已命喪黃泉
Look, Sara, I know it's painful.
聽著,薩拉,我知道這很痛苦
But you have to leave your past where it is.
但是你得忘卻過去
You're young enough to start a new life.
你還年輕,可以從頭開始
That's the same line Division fed me.
組織也是這么搪塞我的
Well, the difference is, I'm trying to help you.
區別是,我是真心想幫你
Not control you.
而不是控制你
I don't know what more I have to do
我不知道還得做些什么
to make you believe that.
你才會相信我說的話
So, this guy any good?
這家伙技術很牛嗎
Gustav? Yeah.
古斯塔沃嗎,是的
Couple years ago he forged a passport for the head of Homeland Security.
幾年前,他為國土安全部的頭兒偽造護照
The story is the guy's still using it.
情況是他現在還用著這本護照
Never noticed the difference.
從未被拆穿過
So, you trust him?
所以你信任他嗎
Occasionally.
有時候信任
Government issued I.D., work papers, student Visa.
政府頒發的身份證,工作許可證,學生簽證
Everything you need.
你所需的一切都有了
Thanks. Don't thank me yet.
謝謝,先別道謝
We've still have work to do.
我們還有事情要做
Right. So, we make the video,
好吧,那么,我們去錄視頻
saying I was working for Tex-Pro,
說我為泰克普羅石油公司工作
And not Ecofront, and then I go.
而非生態先鋒,然后我就可以走了
No. Then you go to school. What?
不,之后你去學校,什么
Takes more than just the right paper to disappear, Sara.
你要人間蒸發光憑這些證是不夠的,薩拉
You need to learn to live off the grid by yourself.
你需要學會離群索居,困境求生
I could teach you, but it takes time.
我可以教你,但要花些時間
First, we start by placing you somewhere remote.
首先,你被送到某個偏僻之地
You strip your life down to the bare essentials.
給你極少的物資勉強度日
Food, shelter, water, resupply.
比如食物,遮蔽所,水,補給
Minimal contact with anyone
盡可能少地與外界聯系
for the first 6 months.
度過最初的半年時間
6 months?!
半年
While you're up there,
你在那里時
I'll be working out a warmer place to move you to.
我會為你找個更好的去處
In the meantime, we need to make that video.
在此期間,我們要錄制那段視頻
Sara!
薩拉
She's stunning. Beautiful baby. Absolutely.
寶寶非常健康漂亮,當然了
I'll be in touch.
我會保持聯系
Can I help you?
您有何貴干
You don't remember me, do you?
你不記得我了嗎
5 years ago, I had a son.
五年前,我有個兒子
And you said he would be better off without me.
你說他離開我會過得更好
You were wrong.
你錯了
I—I'm sorry, I think you're mistaken—
抱歉,我覺得你認錯人了
You sold my son.
你把我兒子賣了
Now, tell me where he is, or die right here.
告訴我他在哪,否則我殺了你
Want to go a few rounds?
想和我切磋下嗎
Thanks, but I think I'll stick to the bag.
謝謝,但我還是打沙袋好了
Though just to be clear,
但要說清楚
We both know I could take you.
我們都知道我可以擊倒你
Robbie!
羅比
Amanda wants to see you in her office.
阿曼達要你去她辦公室
It's my evaluation.
肯定是去做評估測試
Good luck.
祝你好運
Now, recruit!
現在,新人
Not a recruit for long.
馬上我就不是新人了
I can't say I'm going to miss it down here.
我估計是不會想念在這里的時光的
Hello, Robbie.
你好,羅比
Uh, where's Michael?
邁克爾人呢
Michael's in communcations. Why?
邁克爾在通訊中心,怎么了
Uh, so, you'll be administering the evaluation?
所以由你來主持評估測試嗎
There is no evaluation.
沒有評估測試
You've graduated. Congratulations.
你已經畢業了,恭喜
I—I thought I had to go on a mission to qualify.
我以為得執行一個任務才能夠格
I see.
看出來了
Robbie, there are many different
羅比,除了外勤特工以外
paths one can take in service to Division,
你還有很多方式
Besides field agent.
向組織效力
You've been selected for one of the most important.
你被選入了最重要的部門之一
An honor not to be taken lightly.
無法輕視的榮耀
Hello, guard Robbie. Me and the other guys,
你好,羅比守衛,我和其他兄弟
really excited to welcome you to the family.
很高興你加入這個家庭
Sara's back on the grid.
找到薩拉了
Looks like she's working solo.
看起來她一個人
Where?
在哪
Surveillance cam caught her stealing a car
監控錄像拍到她在新澤西
outside a 7-11 in cedar crest, new jersey.
西達克特一家便利店外面偷了一輛車
Good news is the car had a GPS system.
好消息是這輛車有全球定位系統
Thought you trained 'em better than that, Mike.
居然不知道卸掉,你們訓練不力啊,邁克
Just get me a location.
別廢話,把地址給我
You know, a please now and then would be nice.
有時候稍微客氣一點會比較好
Where're you going? To find Nikita.
你去哪,去找尼基塔
Don't you mean Sara?!
你是說薩拉吧
Tell me what you told the girl.
告訴我你和那女孩說了什么
She tried to kill me.
她想殺了我
You'll live.
你不會死的
Where'd you send her?
你叫她去哪了
I'm not going to call social services, Mr. Hershey.
赫希先生,我不會打電話給社會服務中心的
Doesn't matter to me whether it was a legal adoption or not,
是不是合法收養不關我事
I just want to know where I can find the boy.
我只想知道那男孩在哪
If I have to ask you one more time,
別逼我再問一遍
You're going to wish Sara had killed you.
你會生不如死的
Robbie.
羅比
What's wrong?
怎么了
They told me that I was graduating.
他們和我說我畢業了
And then they gave me that.
然后給了我那個
They said that I was structured!
他們說我有組織有紀律
That I followed orders well.
唯令是從
The other recruits look up to me.
其他新兵尊敬我
Which is why I'm perfect for internal security.
因此我是維護內部安全的完美人選
I don't understand.
我不明白
A guard, Alex!
艾麗克絲,守衛
They made me a guard!
他們讓我做守衛
It means that I'm stuck down here with the rest of you.
就是說我要和你們其余人同樣不見天日
What am I supposed to do now?
我現在該干什么
Wait.
等待
What?
什么
You wait.
你等待
You focus on your future.
著眼于未來
What future?
什么未來
A guard's got a lot more power than you think.
守衛的權力比你想象的大得多
They get to see things no one else sees,
他們能看到別人無從看到的
Hear things no one else hears.
聽到別人無從聽到的東西
So what?
那又怎樣
So...
所以
You could use that to your advantage.
你可以讓那些為你所用
Take what you see and hear
把你的所見所聞
And turn it into something you can use.
轉化為你可以利用的東西
Use how?
怎么利用
You never know.
誰知道
I do know.
我知道
There is no future for me.
我已經沒有未來
This is what I deserve.
我只配干這個
And I accept that.
我應當接受
Here we are again.
我們又見面了
I'm sorry.
對不起
I didn't... Yes, you did.
我沒有,不,你有
You're a lot smarter than you let on, Sara.
你比你偽裝的聰明多了,薩拉
All this time I'm trying to win your trust,
這段時間我一直在試著贏取你的信任
While you're planning on running.
而你卻計劃著逃跑
It wasn't a plan.
不是我事先計劃的
Right, 'cause if it was a plan
對,因為如果計劃過
you wouldn't have stolen a car with gps.
你就不會偷一輛有全球定位系統的車
Division didn't teach you that?
組織沒有教過你那點嗎
Come on, let's go.
快點,我們走
They'll be here any minute.
他們隨時都會來這里
Just let me see him.
讓我看看他就好
Just once.
就一次
I—I'm sure he's gonna be home from school soon.
他應該馬上就放學回家了
We don't have time.
我們沒時間了
Please.
拜托
Sara, you didn't come here to see him.
薩拉,你不是來這里見見他的
You came here to take him.
而是來帶他走
I'm not gonna let you do it. For his sake and for yours.
我不會讓你這么做,為他也為你著想
He's my son!
他是我兒子
You don't even know his name.
你甚至不知道他的名字
If you take him, you'll be on the run,
如果你帶他走,就得亡命天涯
Unable to provide a home for him,
無法給他一個安定的家
Always looking over your shoulder,
總是擔驚受怕
Always having to explain why you took him away
總是得向他解釋為何帶他
from the only parents he's ever known.
離開他唯一知道的父母
Is that the life you want for him?
你希望他過著這樣的生活嗎
Get in.
上車
Hold on.
坐穩了
Nikita, get out of the car.
尼基塔,從車里出來
How do they do that?
他們是怎么辦到的
They hacked the bluetooth.
他們侵入了藍牙系統
Stay low, do what I say.
俯下身子,照我說的做
Hold your fire!
停止射擊
Nikita, I want to take you both in alive.
尼基塔,我想把你倆都活著帶回去
Too late. Sara's dead.
太晚了,薩拉死了
One of your men just killed her.
剛被你的一個手下打死了
It's just you and me now.
現在只有我跟你們了
This is Michael requesting satellite image on my location.
我是邁克爾,請求提供目前位置的衛星圖像
Give me 2 extra units down here here ASAP!
盡快增派兩個小組的人馬過來
Code 2-20, agents respond.
代碼220特工請回答
They told me that I was graduating.
他們跟我說我快要畢業了
I—I thought I had to go on a mission to qualify.
我以為要執行一個任務作為考核
There is no evaluation.
沒有什么評估
They made me a guard!
他們讓我當守衛
This is what I deserve.
我只配干這個
Robbie.
羅比
Robbie!
羅比
Are you deaf?!
你聾了嗎
Pick up that gear, wipe it down,
把裝備收起來,擦干凈
and get it back to where it belongs!
然后放回原處
You Dumass.
你這個蠢貨
Is that gun fire.
那是槍聲嗎
Birkhoff? Michael.
伯克霍夫,邁克爾
Birkhoff, where's that back-up?
伯克霍夫,我的援兵怎么還沒到
Not coming. Division's in a code black.
沒后援了,總部有大麻煩了
Don't go that way.
別去那邊
Let go of me! Alex, Don't go that way.
放開我,艾麗克絲,別去那邊
Birkhoff? What's happening?
伯克霍夫,出什么事了
Michael, you've been ordered to get back here now.
邁克爾,"組織"命令你馬上返回
Head down.
低下頭
Head to Division.
返回"組織"
She's getting away.
她要跑掉了
Division's under attack. Get us back there now.
"組織"遭到攻擊,馬上返回
It's just me.
沒事,是我
What happened?
出什么事了
Everything was moving so fast.
一切都在我眼前飛速運動
It was all closing in on me.
一下全都朝我壓過來
I couldn't do it anymore.
我受不了了
Ok. I'm going to get you out of here.
好吧,我帶你離開這里
There is no way out! This is it.
無路可逃,我認命了
This is where it ends.
我的路走到頭了
You're wrong.
你錯了
I know a back way out of Division,
我知道一個"組織"的后門
a secret way no one knows about.
一個沒人知道的秘密通道
I'm gonna help you escape.
我會幫你逃出去的
What back way?
什么后門
I'll show you.
我領你去
Come on, we don't have a much time.
快點,我們時間不多了
Dorp it, Robbie
放下槍,羅比
Pull that trigger, and she dies.
開槍吧,她也得給我陪葬
Go on!
開槍吧
If you kill us both,
你們殺了我們
there's plenty more where we came from, right?
新人多的是,對吧
Robbie, come on man. Put the gun down.
羅比,別這樣,把槍放下
You shut up!
你閉嘴
Robbie, I'm sorry.
羅比,抱歉了
You're sorry?
抱歉什么
You're sorry for what?
你為什么要抱歉
For this.
因為這個
Hey, hey! Come on!
行了,別這樣
Not an easy week for us.
這周過得可不輕松
And Nikita got away. Again.
而且又讓尼基塔跑了
You ordered me to return to Division. Remember?
你命令我返回"組織" ,還記得嗎
Fortunately that situation was resolved.
幸運的是,險情被排除了
You confirmed the kill on Sara, right?
你確定把薩拉干掉了,是嗎
Yes.
是的
I saw her body in Nikita's car.
我在尼基塔的車里看見了她的尸體
We can close the books on her.
她的問題已經解決了
Good.
很好
Now she doesn't get to join in Nikita's petty little victory.
她沒法同尼基塔一起慶祝小小的勝利了
What victory?
什么勝利
I recorded this earlier.
這是我早些時候錄的
Nobody should blame Eco-front
人們不該因為我的所作所為
or any of their people for what I did.
而責怪生態先鋒和該組織成員
What Texpro Oil paid me to do.
是泰克普羅石油公司雇我這樣做的
The responsibility is mine, and mine alone.
責任在我,我個人承擔
I never wanted anybody to get hurt.
我不想讓任何人受到傷害
It's time.
時間到了
Just one more minute, ok?
再多待一分鐘,好嗎
It's not like I'm ever coming back here.
我可能永遠都不會回來了
One more minute.
就一分鐘
Then you have a new life to start.
然后你就得開始一段新的生活了
He's gonna be a forward.
他一定會成為籃球隊先鋒的
Daniel honey, it's time for dinner.
丹尼爾,小甜心,吃晚飯了
Daniel. That's a good name.
丹尼爾,這個名字不錯
Sara's safe?
薩拉安全了嗎
As long as she follows my instructions, she will be.
只要她按照我的指引,就不會有危險
I wish she could know how you helped get her out.
我希望她能明白,她能逃出來多虧了你
At least she's out.
至少她逃出來了
I heard
我聽說
they executed the one I told you about—Robbie.
他們處決了我之前跟你說的那個羅比
I'm sorry, Alex.
我很遺憾,艾麗克絲
You were right about getting close.
如你所言,失去親密的戰友
It hurts.
很痛苦
I know.
我知道
But if you felt nothing,
但如果你毫無感覺
you'd be one of them.
說明你已與他們無異
You may be asking yourself why you're here.
你也許會問自己為什么會在這里
I suppose there are others who would ask the same thing.
我估計還有其他人會問同樣的問題
That is, if they knew you were still alive.
前提是,他們知道你還活著的話
I must say,
我得承認
we underestimated your potential in certain areas.
我們低估了你在一些領域的潛力
The way you killed those guards, no hesitation at all.
你殺那些守衛的時候,眼都不眨一下
What do you want from me?
你想要我做什么
I told you before, Robbie.
羅比,我跟你講過
There are many different paths
為"組織"效力有很多種途徑
one can take in service to Division.
總有一種適合你
Allow me to talk to you about our cleaner program.
請允許我向你介紹我們的"清除者"計劃