6 years ago, I was taken from prison,
六年前,一個名為"組織"的政府秘密小組
and forced to become an assassin for a black ops program
將我從獄中釋放并脅迫我成為一名殺手
called Division that has now gone rogue.
如今"組織"已變得不聽將令
They destroyed my identity,
他們抹殺了我的存在
and they destroyed the man I loved.
還殺害了我愛的人
I escaped, and now the man
我逃出魔窟,如今,我曾經的教官
that trained me is hunting me.
正在追殺我
With the help of Alex,
我在組織內部的內應,艾麗克絲
my partner on the inside,
通過她的協助
we discovered the location of a black box,
我們發現了一個黑盒的蹤跡
A hard drive that holds our government's darkest secrets
那個硬盤裝載了政府最骯臟的秘密
and makes Percy and his Division untouchable.
此物也是珀西和"組織"的免死金牌
It was guarded by one of Division's finest,
黑盒由組織的一個守護者保管
a man committed to his mission
一個曾對組織忠心耿耿的人
until they killed the woman he loved.
直到他深愛的人被組織殺害
With his help, I will destroy the black box,
通過他的幫助,我會摧毀黑盒
and then I will take Percy and Division down,
隨后,我會慢慢擊垮珀西和"組織"
and the last word they'll breathe before the end will be my name.
他們臨死前說的最后一個詞將會是我的名字
Alex, come on.
艾麗克絲,來吧
You said you wanted to know who I was.
你說你想知道我是誰
The answer's over here.
答案就在這里
Who's Nikita?
誰是尼基塔
Me.
我
According to record,
據檔案記載
I died September 3, 2004,
我死于2004年9月3日
executed by lethal injection in a state penitentiary.
在一所州監獄被處以注射死刑
What is this, some kind of joke?
你在說些什么,拿我尋開心嗎
No, though it may be a truth you're not ready to hear.
不,接下來我要說的真相,怕你還沒做好心理準備
Why?
為什么
People who forged this gravestone...
偽立這個墓碑的人
are the same people who killed your parents.
就是殺害你雙親的人
They're called Division.
他們叫"組織"
They started as a black ops assassination program.
起初,他們只是一個暗殺行動組
These days, they're more mercenary than government.
如今,他們比政府更唯利是圖
Alex, your father was a Division target.
艾麗克絲,你父親曾是"組織"的目標
They sent a team to your house
他們派遣了一個小隊去你家
that burned it to the ground.
把你家付之一炬
How do you know that?
你怎么知道
Because I'm the one who got you out of there that night, Alex.
因為那晚是我把你救出來的
No.
不
I saved your life.
我救了你的命
No. This isn't real.
不,你胡說
This is not real.
這不是真的
Alex...
艾麗克絲
I told you you weren't ready.
早告訴過你,你還沒心理準備
The clock is ticking, my young padawans.
時間不多了,我的小羊羔們
3 minutes left before you report to Amanda.
還有三分鐘,你們就要向阿曼達報告
Michael.
邁克爾
Welcome back from Montreal, sir.
歡迎從蒙特利爾歸來,長官
What is it?
找我什么事
I thought you might like to discuss me
您難道不想知道我為何
breaking into your office while you were away.
趁您不在擅自闖進您辦公室嗎
I'm sure you had your reasons.
我相信你是事出有因
What if you had left because someone
我擔心您突然離去
was threatening you or blackmailing you?
是因為有人威脅或者勒索你
I had to make sure you were—
我得確保...
When I doubt your loyalty to Division, Michael,
如果我對你的忠誠有所懷疑
you will know.
你就會受到另一種待遇了
The only time I've ever even questioned it
唯一一次懷疑你
was during your relationship with Nikita.
就是你和尼基塔有關系的時期
What relationship?
什么關系
But we don't have to worry about her anymore, do we...
不過我們不需要再擔心她了,對吧
Now that she's at the bottom of the Saint Lawrence river.
現在她正躺在圣勞倫斯河的河底
Well, we have no confirmation of that.
我們還沒有確認
I watched her go over the side of that freighter.
我親眼看見她跳進河里
I empted a magazine into the water.
我還用槍朝河里掃射了一圈
I feel confident that our divers will come up with the body
我相信我們的潛水員會把她
along with that of the agent who died with her.
和那個特工的尸體一起撈上來
Who was the agent?
那個特工是誰
If you don't mind me asking.
如果你不介意我問的話
Just another solider who couldn't follow orders.
又一個不聽從指令的士兵
We all know what happens to them.
我們都知道這種人的下場
Glad to see you're awake, Owen.
你終于醒了,歐文
Don't get up too fast.
別起來得太快
You got shot, remember?
你中槍了,記得嗎
Where am I?
我在哪兒
We're at my safe house.
在我的安全藏身地
You've been in and out of consciousness for 48 hours
從蒙特利爾回來后這兩天
since we got back from Montreal.
你一直處于半昏迷狀態
I took out Percy's bullet.
我取出了珀西的子彈
Hope you don't mind.
希望你別介意
I also removed your tracking implant.
我還卸了你體內的追蹤器
Division can't find you here.
組織找不到你了
You lost a lot of blood.
你失血太多
Where's the key?
鑰匙在哪里
Where's the key?!
鑰匙在哪里
Stop it.
住手
Do it!
開槍啊
Do you know how hard it is
你知不知道
to have a conversation with you?
和你談話有多難
Now, I'm gonna throw you this bottle of antiseptic,
現在,我扔給你一瓶抗菌劑
and you're not gonna do anything stupid
你不要再做什么蠢事了
like try to drink it or blind me, right?
比如說喝了它或者弄瞎我,好嗎
I don't know how else to convince you to trust me.
我不知道如何才能讓你相信我
Why don't you just let me go?
為什么不讓我走
So you could try to kill me again?
然后又等你來殺我嗎
Yeah.
是的
You think I'm responsible for Emily's death?
你認為我該對艾米莉的死負責嗎
Before you showed up, we were safe.
在你出現之前,我們很安全
I showed up because you lost control of your mission.
我出現是因為你已不能處理你的任務
I had a plan,
我本來有個計劃
a plan to make it right.
力挽狂瀾的計劃
Oh, yeah? What plan was that?
是嗎,什么計劃
To return Percy's black box, shake his hand,
把黑盒還給珀西,握手言歡
go and grab your girlfriend?
然后和女朋友一起遠走天涯嗎
He would have killed you on sight.
他一見面就會殺了你
And then he would have sent a cleaner to erase Emily
然后他會派人去做掉艾米莉
because she's the reason you lost sight of your priorities in the first place.
就是因為她,你才會忘掉你的職責和使命
That's what Percy does, Owen.
歐文,這是珀西的一貫手法
He destroys the thing you love
只有毀掉你的摯愛
So he can get the thing he wants.
他才能得到他想要的東西
What do you want?
你想要的又是什么
Same thing he does?
和他一樣嗎
Find out where I hid the black box?
找出我藏黑盒的地方
Is that what you want?
你的目的是不是這個
I do.
正是
We'll deal with that later.
這事我們回頭再說
Right after I patch you up.
我先給你包扎一下
Again.
再一次
I'll be watching you the entire time.
我會一直看著你的
If I feel like you're getting off track with the prisoner,
如果覺得你做得不妥
I'll prompt you over the earbud.
我就通過耳機提示你
Who is this guy, anyway?
這到底是誰啊
Maro is a member of the al-myah al-myqh, an Egyptian terror cell.
馬羅是一個埃及恐怖組織阿邁阿邁的成員
We want him to give up the other members of his cell.
我們要他供出小組其他成員
We want names. You have 10 minutes to get the intel.
我們要得到那份花名冊,給你十分鐘取口供
If you fail, I'll get it myself, but remember,
如果你辦不到,我就自己來,不過記住
you're being evaluated.
這會記入你的評估記錄
Try not to fail.
千萬別搞砸了
And one more thing, Alex.
還有件事,艾麗克絲
What's this?
這是什么
It's the remote for the electrocution device we put on Maro
這是放在馬羅身上的電擊裝置的遙控器
in case he needs a little motivation.
必要時可以使用暴力手段
How old are you?
你多大了啊小妹妹
18?
18歲
19?
19歲
You send a child to frighten me?!
你們居然讓個孩子來嚇唬我
The intel we have on you states
從你們國家獲取的情報表明
your group has been on U.S. soil for the last 6 months.
你們組織潛入美國已半年有余
How many people are you working with?
你們一共有多少人
Since when do you sit in on recruit exercises?
你何時關心起新人培訓了
Oh, from what you've told me,
依你之言
Alex is no typical recruit.
艾麗克絲很特別
So, what do you think?
你怎么看呢
Another rising star?
一顆冉冉升起的新星嗎
Too early to tell.
現在還言之過早
Where's the hideout?
他們的藏身之處在哪兒
I can control the raid
我可以控制抓捕行動
so that your people won't be killed.
保證不傷你同伙兒的性命
And why should I believe your assurances?
我憑什么相信你呢
What power could you possibly have?
你能有什么手段
Enough to know about your family in Cairo—
綽綽有余,比如知道你家人在開羅
Your wife Helena, your 6-year-old son Oba,
你妻子海倫娜,你六歲的兒子歐巴
who likes to fly kites.
他喜歡放風箏
Give up your people's location,
供出你同伙兒的下落
and maybe you'll get to see them again.
也許你就能再見到他們
Positive incentives aren't working, Alex.
看來利誘不管用,艾麗克絲
Maybe it's time to try a negative one.
也許是時候來點威逼了
If you don't answer my questions, I will have to hurt you.
如果你繼續沉默,休怪我手下無情
Remember what we discussed, Alex.
想想我們談過的,艾麗克絲
Show him you're in control.
讓他知道局勢由你掌控
Just tell me something.
隨便說點什么都行
You think I would betray my brothers? Eh?
你以為我會出賣我的弟兄嗎
They will come for me,
他們會來救我
and you and your people will suffer.
到時候有你們好看的
Get him out of here.
把他從這里弄出去
Why the hell wasn't anyone making sure he was tied up right?!
為什么沒人檢查他有沒有被綁緊
But we hadn't used metal cuffs,
因為有電擊裝置
due to the electric shock.
我們連手銬都沒用
Move your hand. Let me check.
把手拿開,我檢查一下
Probably just bruised your esophagus.
剛剛可能只是擦傷了食道
What'd you do, call him a name or something?
你干了什么,辱罵他嗎
You saw the whole thing go down?
你看到了我出糗的全部過程
Interesting.
有意思
I'll go and handle our Egyptian friend,
我會著手處理我們的埃及朋友
but what about Alex?
不過,怎么處置艾麗克絲
Good question.
問得好
Come on. Let's get you an ice pack.
來吧,我給你找個冰袋
Everybody listen up.
大家都聽好了
You'll spend today's tactics lesson handling sniper rifles,
今天的戰術課程講的是狙擊步槍
but here's the rub.
不過問題是
It'll be at one of our off-site training grounds.
課程將在"組織"外部的一個訓練場地進行
The bus leaves in 30 minutes, so gear up
大巴半小時后啟程,所以收拾好東西
and bring your "A" Game.
拿出你們的最高水平來
I heard what happened during your eval.
我聽說你評估時出事了
I'm sorry I wasn't there.
可惜我不在現場
I would have beat that guy's head in.
不然準會把那家伙腦袋打開花
I'm more worried about failing the interrogation.
我更擔心的是把審訊搞砸了
Look, prisoner's restraints got loose.
他們沒把犯人綁緊
That wasn't on you.
那不能怪你
Yeah, well, at least we get to go outside,
是啊,但至少我們能出去了
that's somethin', huh?
總算是件好事吧
Mmm, not really.
那可不一定
Transport's windows are all blacked out.
車窗全都涂黑了
No way to know where we're going.
沒辦法知道我們是去哪里
Yeah. It sucks.
是啊,真不爽
I'm naked.
我光著身子
And observant.
而且很乖
You got anything to eat?
有什么吃的嗎
Well, I don't have any raw meat to throw at you,
我沒有生肉可以扔給你吃
but I do make a mean veggie shake.
不過我做的果蔬奶昔還不錯
You stitch up the wound?
你把傷口縫上了
Standard field dressing.
標準的戰地敷料
The real damage won't begin to heal for at least a year.
但你內心的傷痛至少要一年才會開始愈合
3 years out, you'll still feel her.
再過3年,你依然忘不了她
You know, you and I have more in common than you think, Owen.
我們的共同點比你想象的要多,歐文
Division took everything from me, too.
組織也奪走了我的一切
That's why I walked.
所以我走出來了
Or ran.
或者說逃出來
When?
什么時候
3 years ago.
三年前
I made the same mistake you did.
我犯了和你一樣的錯
Best mistake of my life.
我這輩子最美麗的錯誤
Who was he?
他是誰
He was a web designer.
他是個網站設計師
He was funny.
風趣幽默
Goofy, almost.
有點傻傻的
And when he smiled,
他的笑容
he was real...
那么真切
So really hurt.
讓人心痛
His name was Daniel Monroe.
他名叫丹尼爾·夢露
I was deep undercover when we met.
我是在當臥底間諜的時候遇到他的
We started to make plans—
我們開始計劃
Exfiltrate to South America...
逃到南美洲
Live on a beach,
住在海灘上
Start a family.
結婚生子
What happened?
后來呢
Daniel and I had his parents' lake house to ourselves for the weekend.
丹尼爾和我計劃在他父母的湖邊小屋度周末
I drove up there to meet him in the Adirondacks.
我驅車去阿迪朗達克找他
When I got there, he wasn't inside,
到了那里發現他不在
so I walked down to the dock.
于是我趕到碼頭
I found him floating facedown.
看到他浮尸水面
The coroner said he drowned,
驗尸官說他死于溺水
but I knew it was Division.
但我知道是組織干的
If I can get my hands on
如果我能拿到
that black box you were protecting,
你所保護的黑盒
I'm one step closer to bringing down Percy,
離扳倒珀西就又近了一步
and then what he did to Daniel and to Emily,
丹尼爾和艾米莉的遭遇
He won't be able to do to anyone else.
就不會在別人身上重演
Listen, about the other night,
聽著,至于那晚
I just want you to know it wasn't a big deal.
我只想跟你說,不代表什么
So you go around trying to hook up with all the recruits?
你到處勾搭新來的小女生嗎
No. I-I just want you to know
不,我,我只想讓你知道
I wasn't expecting anything else out of it.
我并沒有什么非分之想
I mean, it was—
只是
Just a kiss.
吻一下
I know. Got it.
我知道
Everybody get down!
所有人趴下
Everybody off!
全給我下車
Now! Come on! Let's go!
現在,快,快
Hurry up! Come on!
快,馬上
All of you! One by one. Come on!
所有人,一個接一個,快
All right, all right. Come on. Relax.
好吧好吧,冷靜
Okay, okay.
好吧好吧
Thom!
托姆
Your people took my brother from his bed when he was sleeping,
你們的人趁我兄弟睡覺時綁走了他
when he was defenseless.
毫無防備
Tell me, what kind of coward
告訴我,哪個懦夫
would do such a thing?
會干這種勾當
His name is Bashir Maro.
他叫巴希爾·馬羅
I've never seen him before.
我從未見過他
Yes, but you will help me find him.
好吧,但你會幫我找到他的
This is a truth... that I promise.
這一點,我保證
What is that?
那是什么
Something to make you talk.
能讓你開口的東西
If I knew something that would help you,
我若知道什么對你有用的信息
I would tell you, but I don't.
我早就說了,但我真不知道
You have one last chance to answer me.
最后一次機會,快說
What do you know about my brother's abduction?
我兄弟被綁架的事你知道多少
Nothing.
一無所知
Please.
求你
I don't know where your brother is.
我不知道你兄弟在哪里
I'm telling you the truth.
我說的是實話
I thought she was going to start
我以為她看到巴希爾的照片時
hyperventilating when she saw Bashir's picture,
會緊張的呼吸加速
but she covered right away.
但她立刻就掩飾住了
Clearly, she's buying into the scenario.
很顯然,她已經進入狀態了
I'm not an animal.
我不是禽獸
It's Amir. He sells it every time.
是埃米爾,他表演的很棒
If it hadn't have been for counterintelligence,
如果他沒有搞反間諜活動
he'd have had quite the career in the community theater.
去社區劇場當演員一定相當成功
What about me?
我呢
You, you're a little more dinner theater,
你更像一個晚宴劇場的演員
though the leap from the chair was effective.
雖然你從椅子上跳起的動作過于麻利
Convincing as always, agent Rahal.
一如既往的令人信服,瑞浩探員
Thank you.
謝謝
Come on. I'll walk you out.
我陪你出去
We should start a pool, bet on how long she'll last.
我們該開個注,賭她能挺多久
I'm thinkin' 5 hours.
我賭五小時
What's the record again?
最高記錄是多少來著
18, recruit named Glenn Roland.
十八小時,格倫·羅蘭創下的
Oh ho. Glenn Roland, yo.
噢,格倫·羅蘭
Balls of steel.
真是條漢子[出自游戲《3D彈球》]
Of course, the resulting ptsd was so severe,
當然,創傷后應激障礙太嚴重
he could no longer function.
他已經廢了
We had to cancel him.
被我們除掉了
O...
好
K.
吧
Tell me about your people.
說說你們的人
Are they FBI, CIA,
是聯邦調查局,中情局
Blackwater?
還是黑水國際的[私營軍事公司]
Who are you working with?
你的同伙是誰
Ok, I realize what this test is meant to achieve,
好吧,我明白這個測試想達到的預期效果了
but do we really need the electric shock?
但我們真的需要用電擊嗎
This morning when Alex was in that interrogation room,
今早艾麗克絲在審訊室時
she couldn't bring herself to electrocute her subject.
她不肯對她的受審人用電刑
She needs to know
她要知道
her enemies won't show her the same mercy.
敵人對她可不會這樣仁慈
Well, we usually don't push this hard.
我們通常不會做到這種程度
Yes, we do.
不,我們會做
Maybe today just feels different.
或許只是今天你的感覺不同罷了
Anything?
情況如何了
Not yet, but she's reaching her threshold.
就那樣,不過她要撐不住了
Curious to see how she's gonna try and talk her way out of this.
我很期待她接下來的表現
Aren't you?
你呢
I keep telling you I don't know.
我一直在說我不知道
I've been running this transformer at 20,000 volts,
我已將電壓調至兩萬伏
but I can raise it.
但還可以再高
At 50,000,
到五萬伏時
your organs will begin to suffer tissue damage.
你的器官就會出現組織損傷
At 70, you will go into cardiac arrest.
七萬伏時,心跳就會停止
Please!
求你
Stop it, please!
請住手
I'll tell you what you wanna know!
你想知道的我都告訴你
Just please, stop!
求你住手
Division.
組織
People I work for, they...
我效力于"組織" 他們
Division?
"組織"嗎
That's what your group is called?
你們團伙叫這個嗎
Keep talking, or I'll raise the volts to 100,000.
繼續講,否則我把電壓增至十萬伏
Yes. Their name is Division.
是的,就叫"組織"
But I'm not one of them.
但我跟他們不是一條心
Not really.
不完全是
Never heard a recruit use that angle before.
沒見過哪個新人會用這種說辭
Neither have I.
我也沒
I wonder where she's going with it.
我在想她接下來會怎么說
If you are not one of them,
如果你不和他們一條心
then who are you?
那你是誰
They abducted me.
她們綁架了我
They took me from prison.
她們將我從監獄里帶出來
That's—
他們
That's how they grow their ranks.
他們的隊伍就是這樣發展壯大的
They pick people
他們挑選
that don't have families and won't be missed,
無家可歸或者無依無靠的人
that can't be traced if they're captured.
這樣即使被捕也無跡可尋
Well, she gave that up pretty easy.
這么容易就招了啊
She lasted 3 rounds of electroshock.
她挺過了三輪電擊
Not many recruits could.
很少有新人能做到
She's also manipulating her captor,
她還引導逮捕她的人
positioning Division as a common enemy.
將組織變成公敵
She's clever. You have to give her that.
你該承認,她很聰明
Sayid.
賽伊德
That's the second time I've seen you on that computer.
這是我第二次看到你用這臺電腦
Who are you in contact with?
你在和誰聯系
I was just searching for black box locations.
我只是在找黑盒的位置
You can find anything on the internet, you know.
網絡無所不知
Even if I was to tell you where it was buried,
就算我告訴你黑盒在哪里也沒用
there are 6 more hard drives secured
你還要找出另外六個黑盒
by guardians just like me.
它們都由像我一樣的守護者看管
That's ok.
沒關系
I've got a plan.
我都計劃好了
Oh, yeah?
是嗎
Yeah.
是的
Phase one, find them.
首先,找到他們
Phase 2, kick their ass.
然后,各個擊破
Phase 3, veggie shakes.
最后,給他們喝果蔬奶昔
Seems to be working with you.
對你似乎十分有效哦
Yeah, well, it won't work with the others.
但并非屢試不爽
Who are the other guardians?
其他的守護者是什么人
I don't know who they are.
我也不知道
I don't know what cities they're in.
我不知道他們在哪個城市
All I know is Percy handpicked each one of us.
我只知道這些人是珀西親手挑選的
Why'd he pick you?
為什么選你
I was a cleaner.
我是個殺手
I was his favorite cleaner.
他最看重的殺手
No questions. Got the job done.
不管閑事,賣力干活
I was able to stay detached.
我對一切都很冷漠
Till you met Emily.
但艾米莉改變了你
When Percy moved me to Montreal to guard the box,
珀西派我去蒙特利爾保護黑盒時說
he told me it was the most important assignment of all.
這是最重要的任務
What he didn't tell me is how much downtime would be involved.
但他卻沒告訴我這項任務要持續多久
Kind of just crept up on me how much I cared about her.
我對她的關心如蔓草滋生
And then it hit me.
然后,我的心靈被深深地觸動
I started to see the people that I killed,
我出現幻覺,看到死在我手下的人
Their faces.
見到他們的臉
I started to see them as somebody's brother
我覺得自己令別人失掉手足
or somebody's kid.
家破人亡
And now I know how it feels
現在我知道這種感覺了
to love someone
愛上一個人
and have them taken away from you.
又被迫看著愛人消失
You never know how much you miss them till they're gone.
當愛人隨風逝去,才明白相思入骨
Sayid has been getting to know your friend in the next room.
薩義德一直在隔壁審問你的同伴
Thom is his name?
他是叫托姆吧
He seems to be a loyal soldier.
他算是條漢子
He said nothing about being forced to work for your Division,
他說沒有人逼他為組織賣命
which leads me to wonder
我禁不住懷疑
if you're really the slave you claim to be.
你所謂的被迫是否真實
I am.
我是被逼的
We are. He's just—
我們都是,他只是
He's been there longer.
在組織里太久了
He's been brainwashed.
他被洗腦了
You will tell me the truth,
你最好告訴我實話
or I will put a bullet in your friend.
否則我就一槍崩了你的同伴
We're the only leverage you have to get your brother back.
我們是你救回你兄弟的唯一籌碼
It'd be stupid to kill him.
殺了他簡直是太愚蠢了
No. No!
不,不
Where are you taking me?
你要把我帶到哪兒去
I said, "Where are you taking me?"
我問你呢,要把我帶到哪兒去
You tell me the truth,
說實話
or he dies.
不然他死定了
I told you everything I know.
該說的都說過了
What the hell is this?
這是什么鬼地方
Who are you?
你們是什么人
Relax, recruit. It's all part of the exercise.
別緊張,新手,只是訓練的一部分
Yeah?
真的嗎
Then where are the others?
那其他學員在哪兒
Where's Alex?
艾麗克絲在哪里
Just an exercise, huh? Then why do you need that?
只是訓練嗎,用這個干什么
What'd they shoot him up with,
他們給他注射了什么
That weird puffer-fish poison?
河豚毒素嗎
It's an analogous compound.
是種假死藥
It'll slow his breathing and heart rate considerably.
能大幅度減慢他的呼吸和心跳
For at least an hour, his vitals will have appeared to cease.
他的脈搏會至少停跳一小時
I wanna watch.
別說了,快看
Thom!
托姆
Thom!
托姆
He can't hear you.
你叫破喉嚨他也聽不到了
They did a really good job on his squibs.
他們這假死戲做的很逼真啊
Look, we saw her tell them about Division,
我們聽到她說出了組織之名
But hold her ground on details. What else are we waiting for?
但她沒透露細節,我們還在等什么
Waiting for? This is the most crucial part.
等什么,等關鍵部分
He didn't do anything!
他什么都沒說
She's seen what her captors did to her comrade.
她已經看到綁匪將同伴擊斃
Now we get to see what she'll say to save her life.
我們現在看看她用何種說辭救自己一命
You are very beautiful
你美貌如花
And very young.
青春靚麗
How does someone like you
這樣一個可人兒
get pulled into a life like this?
怎么就陷入了這樣一種生活
Where's your family?
你家人在哪里
In the ground.
都死光了
As is mine,
我的也是
Casualties of your people.
你們的人傷亡慘重
Who are yours casualties of?
因為什么呢
War? Crime?
戰爭,犯罪
These questions are pointless.
這些問題毫無意義
I'm gonna tell Amir to pull the curtain.
我讓埃米爾停手
No. I know she's been holding
不,我知道她在治療的時候
something back during our sessions.
對我們隱瞞了一些事情
I specifically requested these questions,
我特意將這些問題列出來
and I want her to answer them.
我要聽到她的答案
What I said before...
我之前說的
Hmm?
什么
About not being one of them...
說我不和他們一條心
Boost the levels. I can't hear anything she's saying.
音量調高,我聽不見她說的
I didn't tell you everything.
我還有所隱瞞
Ok, explain it to me.
好吧,告訴我
There's... There's...
不止... 不止...
There's more.
不止這些
Show me your hands!
舉起手來
My men are just down the hall. All I have to do is call them.
我的人就在走廊盡頭,只要我一聲令下
Get down there and grab her before she gets away.
下去抓她回來,別讓她跑走
Wait. She just killed Amir. He's dead,
等等,她殺了埃米爾,他死了
Like, for real.
真的死了
Can anyone tell me what the hell
誰能向我解釋一下
he was doin' in there with a loaded weapon?
那把槍里為什么會有子彈
We underestimated her.
我們低估她了
No. You underestimated the effect it would have on her.
不,你低估了這件事對她的影響
If we had ended this 10 minutes ago,
如果我們十分鐘前就收手
they all would have walked away. You pushed her too far.
他們都會沒事,你們挑戰她的底線
Which is exactly the point of the test, Michael,
邁克爾,這正是訓練的目的
to push the recruits to their limits.
讓那些新手挑戰極限
There's a recruit out there
有名在逃的新人
with vital information about this organization.
握有我們組織的重要信息
We need to contain the situation now.
我們得盡快控制局勢
What are you doing here?
你來這干嘛
Leave me alone.
別煩我
Ok.
好吧
Wait.
等等
What the hell is this?
這是什么
Last time I rescued you, I left you with nothing.
上次我救出你后,什么也沒留給你
I didn't wanna do that again.
我不想再重蹈覆轍了
I was there, Alex.
我當時在場,艾麗克絲
I'm not lying.
我沒騙你
When I found out about the kill order on your family
當我看到他們對你們一家的追殺令
and saw there was a 13-year-old girl on the list,
看見名單上有個13歲的小女孩
I knew I had to do something.
我知道我得做點什么
I couldn't get to your parents,
我無法救出你的父母
but when I found you in the cellar,
但當我發現藏在地下室的你
I knew it was my only chance to save you.
我知道這是救你的唯一機會
And do you know what happened to me
那你知道被你"拯救"以后
after you saved me?
我經歷了什么嗎
You were sold to sex traffickers.
你被賣給了皮條客
I had nothing to do with that.
這跟我沒關系
Got you to a family friend.
我把你交給了一個朋友
I had no idea—
我不知道會...
Neither did I.
我也是
After I escaped from Division,
我從組織逃出來以后
I told myself if I could just find you,
我告訴自己,如果能找到你
see if you were ok...
看看你過的還好嗎
That I would have done one good thing in my life.
就算是給我這輩子積德了
There's $5,000 in that envelope
信封里有5000美元
and a fake driver's license.
還有一張假駕照
Should get you started.
應該夠你開始新生活了
I wanted you to know the truth.
我想讓你知道真相
You deserve at least that much.
這是你起碼應得的
Ok, this is the safe house where we were testing Alex,
好了,這是我們測試艾力克斯的安全屋
and this is our little runaway.
這是我們的在逃犯
I activated her tracker.
我激活了她身上的追蹤器
It looks like she's headed due east,
她似乎是往正東方向跑了
making good time, too.
跑得還很快
She got out about 45 minutes ago.
她是45分鐘前逃出去的
She's already 5 miles away.
卻已經逃到了5英里外
Remember when you said putting tracking devices
還記得你說過沒必要
on the recruits was excessive?
在新手身上放追蹤器嗎
What's in the area?
那片地區有什么
Well, there's a truck stop about half a mile in front of her.
她前方半英里有個加油站
If she wants to make contact or hitch a ride,
如果她想聯系外界,或者搭便車
that's her best bet.
那是她的最佳去處
All right. Prep a team immediately.
好的,馬上集合一支小隊
It's just one recruit.
她只是個新手
I'll handle it myself.
我自己處理就行了
That girl has been inside these walls long enough
她已經在這呆了很久了
to know how we operate.
她知道我們的行動方式
If she makes contact with someone,
如果她和外界取得聯系
that's a breach in security.
就會威脅到我們的安全
As far as the world's concerned,
對別人來說
she's just a dead junkie.
她只是個死掉的癮君子
Who's she gonna contact?
她能聯系誰
This'll take the edge off the pain.
這個能止痛
Let me know if the room starts spinning.
如果你有眩暈感就告訴我
too much, and your system won't be able to handle it.
注射太多的話你的身體會承受不了
Thompson park...
湯普森公園
Under the oak tree by the bridge,
橋邊的橡樹下
that's where I buried the drive.
就是我埋黑盒的地方
That veggie shake worked better than I thought.
果蔬奶昔收到了奇效
It's like you said.
就像你說的
Havin' the black box'll help you take down Percy.
拿到黑盒可以幫你除掉珀西
You should go get it.
你快去拿吧
No.
不
I'm gonna stay here till you're better,
我會守在這,等你好起來
and then we're gonna go and get it together.
然后咱們一起去拿
I'd like that.
主意不錯
I would.
真的
I don't think it was meant to be.
但注定不能如你所愿了
This is your fight, too, you know?
這也是你的戰斗,不是嗎
I wasn't just any cleaner, Nikita.
我不是普通的殺手,尼基塔
I was Division's cleaner, in-house.
我是組織的殺手,為內部清理門戶的
Nikita, I was a reaper.
尼基塔,我是個終結者
Reaper?
終結者
I canceled other agents...
我負責除掉其他特工
People from their old lives...
以及他們以前的朋友
People they had confided in about Division...
還有他們泄密的對象
People they had fallen in love with.
他們所愛的人
How?
怎么會
It was quick.
我下手很快
No.
不
He didn't feel a thing.
他沒承受什么痛苦
You know, they never told me your name,
他們從沒告訴過我你的名字
but from how you describe how you found Daniel,
但根據你對丹尼爾浮尸之地的描述
I remember that place
我記起來了那個地方
in the adirondacks.
在達克山脈
I knew it was a matter of time before I had to tell you.
我遲早得告訴你的
Did Michael know?
邁克爾知道嗎
What?
知道什么
About the kill order?
追殺令的事
Percy gave me my orders.
珀西給我下的命令
Hello. It's me.
你好,是我
What happened?
怎么了
I was taken hostage by these terrorists.
我被恐怖分子抓去當人質
It was the brother of the man,
他是我今早在組織審訊的
of the prisoner that I interrogated at Division this morning.
一個囚犯的哥哥
I had to kill him to get out of there.
我殺了他才逃出來
Slow down. Where are you right now?
慢點說,你現在在哪
Gas station off 95.
95號公路旁的加油站
Where were you when they kidnapped you?
他們是在哪里綁架你的
We were on a bus, a bus that was
我們當時在車上
taking us to some training ground somewhere.
送我們去某個訓練場的車
And the prisoner you questioned this morning,
你今早審問的囚犯
he was a terrorist, too?
他也是個恐怖分子嗎
Yes. He was a terrorist.
是的,他是個恐怖分子
He was part of the group that took me. Why?
他是綁架我的那個組織的一員,怎么了
I'm standing in the middle of nowhere,
我現在在一個鳥不拉屎的地方
freezing, covered in dirt.
渾身又冷又臟
Can we please debrief later?
你能等等再問嗎
When I was a recruit,
我還是個新手的時候
I had to interrogate a Chinese secret service agent
審問了一個組織抓獲的
who Division had captured.
中國情報局的特工
In the morning, when I woke up,
我早上一醒來
I was in a Chinese prison.
發現我在一個中國監獄
Soldiers told me that I had assassinated the president,
那里的士兵說我刺殺了國家主席
Wanted to know who I worked for.
想知道我為誰工作
Turns out it was all a test.
而實際上那都是測試
Division wanted to know how I would react to the situation.
組織想知道我會如何應對那種狀況
But I shot someone.
但我對人開槍了
Does that mean I killed a Division agent?
這是不是意味著我殺了一個"組織"的特工
We're gonna figure this out.
這個我們回頭再說
What are they gonna do to me?
他們會如何處置我呢
Listen to me. It's gonna be ok.
聽我說,不會有事的
Just come get me.
快來接我
I will be there as soon as I can.
我會盡快趕到
Do it.
動手吧
That's why I told you where I hid the box.
我已經告訴你我把盒子藏在哪里了
You don't need me anymore.
我對你已經沒有利用價值了
This is the way it's supposed to end.
一切恩怨注定以這種方式了結
Alex.
艾麗克絲
I was worried somebody else might have gotten to you first.
我還擔心別人會先找到你
These men, they took me.
那些人,他們挾持了我
I know.
我知道
I know, Alex. We—
我知道,艾麗克絲
I saw the whole thing go down.
整個過程我都看見了
It was all part of an exercise.
那都是訓練的一部分
You're sick! You made me kill somebody!
你們這些變態,你們害我殺了人
No, that was the agent's fault.
不,是那個特工的錯
You did what you had to do to survive.
你所做的一切都是為了活命
What's gonna happen to me when I go back?
我回去后他們會怎樣處置我
Look...
聽我說...
We'll make this right, ok?
我們會處理好這件事的,好嗎
I'm not gonna let 'em do anything to you.
我不會讓他們處置你
I'm not gonna let anything happen to you.
我不會讓他們做對你不利的事
I'm not gonna lose you, too.
我不想也失去你
Look, just trust me on this, ok?
聽著,一定要相信我,好嗎
Everyone get to your quarters now.
所有人都回到自己的房間
You heard him. let's go
都聽見了吧,動起來
Is this your idea of handling the situation?
這就是你處理局勢的方法嗎
What does he mean?
他什么意思
A dead body on the outside begs a lot of questions,
棄尸街頭容易引起懷疑
but in here, none.
內部解決毫無顧慮
I think this is best handled on sublevel 6.
我覺得在地下6層處理她再好不過了
No! No! No!
不,不
That won't be necessary.
沒那個必要
Alex wasn't the test subject today, Michael.
邁克爾,今天的測試對象不是艾麗克絲
Or rather, she wasn't the only one.
或者說,不只她一個人
I don't understand.
我不明白
Well, agent Khamera had a gun that was loaded with blanks,
卡瑪拉特工在槍里裝了空包彈
and he was given strict orders to let her escape.
是我密令他放她走的
So, Nikita's been off the radar for 3 days,
尼基塔才三天沒來找麻煩
and you're already so bored
你就已經窮極無聊到
that you're playing puppeteer to amuse yourself?
玩操控游戲來尋開心的地步了嗎
And you keep talking about Nikita.
而你不停地談到尼基塔
It's like you're making my point for me.
似乎更加證明我之前的猜測是對的
Feel free to tell me what that is at any time.
你有話隨時都可以痛痛快快地說出來
As I said before,
如我之前所說
there's only one time I have ever doubted your loyalty,
我對你的忠誠度只懷疑過一次
and my concern was that this was gonna be another Nikita.
而且我擔心她會是第二個尼基塔
Did I pass your test or not?
我通過你的測試了嗎
For the most part.
基本上通過了
You're sick, both of you.
你們是變態,你們倆都是
Both of you!
兩個變態
I just came by to talk.
我是來找你談談的
Why should I listen to you?
我為什么要聽你說話呢
One minute, you're telling me it's all gonna be ok,
一會兒告訴我不會有事的
and the next, you're kissing Percy's ass,
一會兒又去拍帕西的馬屁
ready to cancel me.
準備好要除掉我
You're just like everybody else in here,
你同這里其他人沒什么區別
a liar.
大騙子
You've been at Division long enough
你來到"組織"的時間也不短了
to know there are many kinds of tests,
應該知道這里會進行各種各樣的考驗
and they run at every hour of the day.
而且每時每刻都在進行
Sometimes you have no idea you're being tested.
有時候你根本不知道你在接受測試
But other times, you do.
而有時候,你知道
So... uh...
那么...
You're telling me you knew
你是在告訴我
Percy was testing you the whole time?
你從一開始就知道帕西在測試你嗎
You expect me to believe that?
你覺得我會相信這話嗎
The truth is what we choose to believe.
只有你愿意相信的事情才是真相
And what I told you at the truck stop was the truth.
我在加油站跟你說的都是真話
The door was unlocked.
門沒鎖
It's not very spylike of you.
太沒有間諜的風范了
Thought you might stop by.
我猜你可能會來看看我
Where are you going?
你要去哪
Well, I picked this place when I was looking for you.
我尋找你的時候選了這個地方
Figured when I found you, we'd stay here for a little while.
以為找到你以后,能這里待上一陣
Now it's just me,
現在就剩我自己了
so downsizing, you know?
所以用不著住這么大房子
I believe you,
我相信你
what you said.
你說的那些事
But I have some questions.
但我也有些疑問
You said you were gonna take down Division,
你說你要搞垮"組織"
but you're just one person.
但你勢單力薄
So?
那又怎么樣
I wanna know what your plan is to win.
我想知道你如何計劃取勝
If you know what to look for,
如果你知道該找什么
you'll see their fingerprints.
就能發現他們的蛛絲馬跡
I look at news reports, like all of 'em.
我查遍幾乎所有新聞報道
I search for incidents that look like Division jobs.
我搜索疑似"組織"行動的事件
When I find one, I follow the trail they left behind.
每發現一個,就順藤摸瓜
Sounds like a lot of work not to get that much.
看來要花費很多精力才能辦到
It is not the perfect system,
計劃還不完善
but it's all I have right now.
但我目前只能做這么多
If I had someone to help me,
如果有人能幫助我的話
probably go a lot faster.
速度一定會快很多
It's an awful lot of information to cull through.
有太多信息需要檢索,真的很麻煩
Computers aren't really my thing.
電腦不是我的強項
They're not that hard.
不難學的
I could teach you.
我可以教你
I wouldn't want to be on a computer.
我不想坐在電腦前
I wanna be where the fight is.
我要沖鋒陷陣
You can't.
你不行
Why not? That's where you are.
你可以,為什么我就不行
Alex, I've been through years of training,
艾麗克絲,我受過多年的訓練
every kind of training, courtesy of Division.
各種各樣的訓練,拜"組織"所賜
So train me.
那就訓練我吧
They killed my parents.
他們殺了我的父母
This is my fight, too.
這也是我的戰斗