Are you in uzbekistan for business or pleasure?
您來烏茲別克斯坦是出差還是度假
Pleasure.
度假
Hello, Michael.
你好,邁克爾
What the hell are you doing here?
你來這里干什么
Thanks, my flight was lovely. How about yours?
謝謝問候,我的旅程很愉快,你怎么樣
If you think you can stop me—
你要是以為能制止我
I'm pretty sure that taxi driver ripped me off.
那個出租車司機肯定敲了我竹杠
You picked the wrong mission to mess with.
你不該找這次行動的麻煩
Relax.
別緊張
I'm not here to stop you.
我不是來制止你的
Nikita.
尼基塔
Right on time. Hello, Henry.
很準時,你好,亨利
What did you do, rewire the navigation system
你動了什么手腳,重新設置導航系統
so it can accept a closed-circuit feed?
使它能接收閉路信號了嗎
Satellite. Harder to track.
是衛星,更難追蹤
You said you had something for me.
你說有東西要給我
Yeah. A key-word flag you had me set was tripped.
對,你讓我留意的一個關鍵人物有動靜了
Where's the report?
報告在哪里
Look under the seat.
在你座位底下
The person you're interested in
你要找的人
Is coming out of hiding for a meeting.
即將打破潛伏出去會面
Kasim Tariq. Personal for you?
卡西姆·塔里克,跟你有過節嗎
You could say that.
可以這么說
Though it's going to mean more to a—
我的一個朋友
To a friend.
會更有興趣
Intel came via the CIA,
情報來自中情局
Who's been keeping tabs on an Uzbek money-launderer
有人一直在經營烏茲別克斯坦的地下錢莊
Named Timur Ahmedov.
他名叫鐵穆爾·阿邁道夫
He has a meeting next week with Al qaeda's main bagman,
他下周要和基地組織的中間人碰面
Kasim Tariq.
卡西姆·塔里克
Kasim.
卡西姆
Yes.
對
Kasim.
卡西姆
Where's the meet?
碰面地點在哪里
Ahmedov arrives in Tashkent on Tuesday.
阿邁道夫周二到達塔什干
He's booked an outbound flight 48 hours later.
他預定了48小時后出國的航班
I think we can assume Kasim has the same window.
我們可以推測卡西姆與他日程相同
What's the security detail—
安保情況如何
Uzbekistan's a touchy subject for the State Department.
國務院對烏茲別克斯坦盯得很緊
I would have to go to oversight to get signoff on an op.
要想行動必須得上邊同意
That takes time.
需要點時間
We don't have any time. In 48 hours, he's—
我們時間不多, 48小時后他就要
Offically, I cannot assign any mission into Uzbekistan.
原則上,我不能派人去烏茲別克斯坦
Percy, you know what this means.
珀西,你知道這意味著什么
Moreover, given your personal interest in Kasim,
還有,既然你本人與卡西姆有過節
I recommend an administrative leave.
我建議你暫時休假
48 hours ought to cover it,
48小時應該夠了
Don't you think?
你覺得呢
Thank you.
謝謝
I know you're uncomfortable
我知道你對我有時
sometimes when I conduct business outside the lines,
用非常規手段行動很有意見
But there's a reason for it.
可那都事出有因
You understand that now, don't you?
你現在能體諒我了,對嗎
Michael's on the move.
邁克爾正準備行動
I know roughly where he's going,
我大概知道他的去向
But I don't know the exact destination,
可我不清楚他的確切目的地
So I need you to find the frequency of his tracker.
所以我要你找出他追蹤器的波段
The one on his body? Yes.
他身上的那個嗎,對
How am I supposed to get that?
我該怎么下手呢
All trackers are implanted by the doctors in medical.
所有追蹤器都是被診療室的醫生植入的
The computers have a database
他電腦上的數據庫里
of everyone's individual frequency and I.D. Code,
有每個人的波段和身份識別代碼
Which changes every week.
數據每周都會變化
Normally, medical is a fortress.
通常進入診療室很困難
You still have yourself a free pass.
但你手上的傷,正是完美借口
There you go.
給
So are these the receipts?
這些就是收據嗎
Yes. The small craft used in the USS Cole Bombing
對,用于美國海軍"科爾"號爆炸案的小船
could only have been purchased from a few vendors.
只能在有限的幾個供應商手里買到
These are their ledgers.
這些是他們的賬簿
Somewhere in those numbers
通過這些數字能找到
are the people who killed your soldiers.
是誰殺害了你們的士兵
Look, how did you talk them into giving you these?
你是如何說服他們把這些東西給你的
Oh, a few bribes, some connections.
送點錢,拉拉關系
They trust me.
他們信任我
Yeah, but what are they gonna say when they find out
是啊,但如果他們發現你把這些東西
You handed them to a U.S. Naval intelligence officer?
交給了一名美國海軍情報官會怎樣呢
I will be fine.
我不會有事的
No. When word gets out, your life's not gonna be worth squat.
不,一旦走漏風聲,你就會沒命的
That's why I'm arranging protection for you back at the base.
所以我為你在基地里安排了安保措施
So, please, go there.
所以,拜托了,去那里吧
Ok. As long as you don't make me eat that—
好的,只要你不讓我吃...
What was it called again, meat loaf?
叫什么來的,肉餡糕吧
Oh, please. I can still taste that goat stew from the other night.
得了吧,那晚吃的燉羊肉的味道讓我惡心到現在
Get out of here.
快走吧
Good-bye, Michael.
再見,邁克爾
Straight to the base.
直奔基地
Daddy!
爸爸
Hey...
嗨
Did I get in the wrong car?
我坐錯車了嗎
Who is this huggy monster
這個小怪獸是誰呀
and what did you do to my daughter Hayley?
我的女兒海莉被你藏哪去了
Hey. you. Hey
嗨,親愛的,嗨
Why are you not in your car seat?
你為什么不坐在自己的座位上
I tried, but she screamed bloody murder.
我哄她了,但她一直鬧個不停
You know her.
你了解的
Yeah, I know.
是啊,我知道
Strong-willed, like her dad.
倔脾氣,跟她爸爸一樣
The pain is keeping me up.
我疼得睡不著
There may be some inflammation.
可能是發炎了
Some discomfort is to be expected.
出現不適感是正常的
I'll give you some codeine for the pain.
我會給你開些可待因
No, I can't have narcotics.
不行,我不能使用麻醉品
I'm staying clean, you know?
我已經戒毒了,你知道的
As long as you're not taking them recreationally,
只要你不濫用它
It should be fine.
就不會有事
Amanda says even the slightest taste
阿曼達說即便只是微量接觸
And it'll bring me back to junkie town.
也會讓我重新上癮的
Look, I could give you non-narcotic painkillers,
我可以給你非麻醉劑類止疼藥
But I'd have to dig them up.
但我得去找一找
Wait here.
等一下吧
All right.
好了
Take 2 of these when you feel you need them.
感覺不適的時候吃兩片
Thanks. You're a lifesaver.
謝謝,你真是大救星
Michael's digits:
邁克爾的通訊頻段是
Frequency 134 khz,
134千赫
I.D. Code 3835.
識別代碼, 3835
Rock and roll.
干得漂亮
You picked the wrong mission to mess with.
你不該找這次行動的麻煩
Relax.
放松
I'm not here to stop you.
我不是來阻止你的
I'm here to help you kill Kasim.
我是來幫你殺卡西姆的
Gun on the ground.
把槍扔到地上
And the baby.
還有那把袖珍槍
The knife in your boot.
以及靴子里的匕首
Michael. The knife.
邁克爾,把刀交出來
Michael...
邁克爾
I'm not going to hurt you.
我不會傷害你的
Really?
是嗎
You know, my shoulder's still sore
知道嗎,你打我那一槍
from when you shot me.
我的肩膀到現在還隱隱作痛
Then I saved your life.
但之后我又救了你一命
Then I saved yours.
可我也還了你的人情
Great.
不錯
Codependent relationship.
這正說明我們相互依存
I'm gonna ask you again,
我再問你一遍
what are you doing here?
你到這里來做什么
I told you.
我說過了
I'm here to help.
我是來幫忙的
I know what Kasim took from you.
我知道卡西姆奪走了你的至愛
And what makes you think I need help?
那你憑什么覺得我需要你的幫助
What ma—
我憑什么
Well, let's say, uh...
這么說吧
You're flying solo in a hostile environment,
你單槍匹馬深入敵營
trying to take out one of the world's most elusive terrorists
企圖干掉世界上最行蹤詭異的恐怖分子
with nothing to go on but
而僅有的線索只是一個
the name of a shady Uzbek money-launderer.
烏茲別克地下洗錢商的名字
At the very least, I think that might be a two-man op.
我認為這項行動起碼應由兩人合作完成
Am I at least one of the men?
算上我沒
Still doesn't mean I can work with you.
這仍然不代表我能和你合作
Why not?
為何不能
Because I am still division and you're still—
因為我是組織的人,而你還是
Nikita.
尼基塔
Right.
沒錯
Look around, Michael.
環顧四周,邁克爾
We're in Uzbekistan.
我們可是在烏茲別克斯坦
No Percy, no division, no rules.
沒有珀西,沒有組織,沒有約束
It's not that simple.
沒那么簡單
Because you make it complicated.
是你把它想復雜了
That's not it.
不是
Then why don't you believe that I would—
那你為什么不相信我會...
Because I don't trust you.
因為我不信任你
Fine.
好吧
You want to know what I want?
你不是想知道我的目的嗎
After we kill Kasim, I want you
殺死卡西姆之后,我希望你
to take a look at your loyalties.
重新審視一下你的"忠心"
I mean a good look.
徹底的審視
You're not blind to what division's become.
組織本質的變化,你看得出來
Hits for hire, mop-up duty for thugs.
助紂為虐,為虎作倀
Is that what you signed up for?
這就是你加入組織的初衷嗎
Percy has his reasons.
珀西自有他的道理
Percy's out of control. And you've ignored that
珀西貪得無厭,而你卻視而不見
in hopes that through division they'll be able to help you find Kasim.
一心希望憑借組織幫你找到卡西姆
If we do this,
如果我們成功了
you're free and clear.
你就自由清白了
To do what?
然后呢
Leave division and join you?
離開組織,和你聯手嗎
Baby steps.
這只是第一步
You wanted to see me?
你找我有事
You thought you closed it,
你以為自己關閉了窗口
but you pressed minimize by mistake.
但其實你誤點了最小化
I did what? What is that?
我干什么了,那是什么
Now I should probably tell Percy.
按規定我應該報告給珀西的
Relax, Alex, I'm not gonna turn you in.
別緊張,艾麗克絲,我不會告發你的
A lot of things go on here that are under the radar.
在這里可以悄悄做很多"好事"呢
I'm late for class.
我訓練要遲到了
Get me security.
快叫保安過來
This is Hanson in medical—
我是漢森,在醫療部...
If we do this,
要合作的話
we do this on my terms and I call the shots.
必須按我的計劃,聽我的指令
That's fine. What kind of intel do you have?
好吧,你都掌握了什么情報
Not much.
不多
I have no read on Kasim's location,
目前還不知道卡西姆的藏身之處
But he has a meeting with Timur Ahmedov.
但他會和鐵穆爾·阿邁道夫會面
The money-launderer.
那個洗錢人
That's right. So I figured—
沒錯,所以我想
We follow Ahmedov, he leads us to Kasim.
我們跟著阿邁道夫就能找到卡西姆
Where's Ahmedov staying?
阿邁道夫在哪兒
About 5 floors above us.
大概在我們樓上5層
Ahmedov travels light.
阿邁道夫一向低調出行
He only has one guard.
身邊只跟一個保鏢
What were you thinking?
你有什么打算
Shoot and scoop.
速戰速決
Take out the guard, grab Ahmedov
干掉保鏢,挾持阿邁道夫
And pump him for info.
從他口中獲取信息
We could do that.
這不是不行
Or we could get what we need
或者我們可以在神不知鬼不覺中
without him even knowing we took it.
搞到我們所需的信息
Ok.
好吧
So what weapons were you thinking of?
你打算用什么武器
I have the perfect ones in mind.
我自有錦囊妙計
American.
美國人
Your Russian is excellent.
你的俄語可真棒
As is your English.
你的英語也不賴啊
And you are?
你呢
Also a fan.
也是個球迷
Of soccer...
愛足球
And beautiful women.
和美女
Oh! I'm sorry.
抱歉
So sorry.
太抱歉了
I'm just going to go freshen up.
我去補個妝
Do you mind watching my drink?
可以幫我看下酒嗎
Of course. Thank you.
當然,謝謝
Package incoming.
準備接收
Starting my sweep of the room.
開始搜查房間
Cloning the SIM card from Ahmedov's phone.
開始復制阿邁道夫的手機SIM卡
SIM card is cloned.
手機SIM卡復制完成
Heading back to the bar.
返回酒吧
Na zadrovya!
干杯
Oh, no, no, no, no, no.
不,不,不
I'm done. I'm done.
我不行了,不能再喝了
Oh, no, nonsense. Nonsense.
不可能,別瞎扯了
Where I come from, this is like mother's milk.
在我們老家,這酒跟母乳一樣,毫無酒勁兒
I'd hate to meet your mother.
那我可不敢見你老娘了
She was an icy bitch.
她是個冷血的婊子
Oh, jeez. Is that your phone?
那是你的手機嗎
Oh, yes. Thank you.
是的,謝謝
One more.
再來一杯
Oh, really, I—
真的,我
Where'd your friend go?
你朋友去哪里了
Oh, he went up to the room.
他上樓去房間了
Oh. Up to the room.
上樓回房間
Yes, the room.
對,房間
Perhaps you'd like to finish this party up there.
我猜你一定想到我房間去接著喝
You mean it's time to leave?
你是說,我們該走了嗎
All clear.
都搞定了
I know something that would make this party complete.
我有個主意能讓這次派對更刺激
She can meet us upstairs.
她可以在樓上等我們
Your partner. Is she pretty like you?
你的女伴,她和你一樣迷人嗎
Tall. Smoky voice.
很高,沙啞的嗓音
Very sexy.
很性感
You won't be disappointed.
你不會失望的
I'll go find her.
我去找她
Frame grabs from Michael's hotel in Tashkent.
邁克爾在塔什干所住酒店的錄像
Is that...
那是
Nikita.
尼基塔
What is he thinking?
他在想什么呢
Does he realize the world of pain
他究竟知不知道他心中的痛苦
is about to bring down on himself?
會將他自己置于死地
He's cut off, alone. He's being resourceful.
他孤立無援,只是在利用資源嘛
Nikita's not a resource.
尼基塔可不是資源
She's a target.
她是我們的目標
One he's been able to draw out.
他一直有機會干掉她
You realize any action you
你知道你的任何舉動
take will likely compromise Michael's op.
都有可能讓邁克爾的行動失敗
Yeah, well, he's already done that.
對,他已經破壞了行動
This is Percy.
我是珀西
I want to task a strike team to Uzbekistan,
我要派一只突擊隊去烏茲別克斯坦
early as possible deployment.
馬上部署,越快越好
The target is Nikita.
目標是尼基塔
Hurry up, people.
同志們,快點
Surveillance also works better with a partner.
有搭檔一起進行監視會更好
Looks like it's just me and you, stumpy.
好像就剩咱倆了,小笨蛋
What?
什么
We knock this assignment out together,
我們一起完成這次任務
the instructor's gotta cut us a little slack.
教官肯定會盯我們松一點
Uhh! I can't do this.
搞不定了
Ok. Decaf red bull today?
好吧,今天沒喝紅牛嗎
Shut up, Jaden.
閉嘴,杰登
You're gonna get your bitch on no matter what, huh?
你他媽犯賤不分白天黑夜是吧
For you, anytime.
對你這號賤貨就得這樣
Alex.
艾麗克絲
Conflicts with Jaden again?
又和杰登起沖突了嗎
That's not why I'm here.
我可不是為這個來的
We found Dr. Hanson unconscious in medical.
我們發現漢森醫生昏迷在醫務室里
What? When?
什么,什么時候
This morning.
今天早上
The logs have you as the last to visit.
記錄顯示你是最后一個去過醫務室的
Did you see anything?
你看見什么了嗎
No. He—he gave me something for my wrist,
沒有,他為我的手腕開了點藥
And then I left. He seemed fine.
然后我就離開了,他看起來很好啊
He'll be awake in a few hours.
過幾個小時他就會醒
We'll know everything then.
到時候一切都會真相大白
Now, according to Ahmedov's itinerary,
根據阿邁道夫的路線安排
the meet's going to take place in this abandoned farmhouse
他們將在城外一座廢棄的
just outside of town.
農場碰面
Isolated. Single-access road.
人煙罕至,單行公路
Smart.
聰明
Mm. Now, we know Ahmedov's security situation,
現在我們了解了阿邁道夫的保安情況
but Kasim's a different story.
但卡西姆就不一樣了
He's always heavily protected,
他通常被重重保護
minimum of 4 guards.
起碼四個保鏢
So a close-quarters kill would be...
所以近身刺殺簡直就是
Suicide.
自殺
That's why we go long.
所以我們要遠距離射殺
Do you have the hardware?
你有合適的家伙嗎
H-S precision with a match grade 7.62 barrel.
H-S公司精密制造,配有7.62毫米高精度槍管
Gemtech suppressor?
有蓋姆泰克消聲器嗎
No. I didn't want to sacrifice the range.
沒有,我不想為此降低射距
I still have to be within 600 meters.
可我依然要在600米之內射擊
You? And what makes you think you're getting this bad boy?
你憑什么認為應該由你來執槍
I'm a better shot.
我槍法更準
I knew you'd gone rogue,
我只知道你不受控制
I didn't know you'd gone delusional.
沒想到你還這么狂妄
I'm sorry, I remember somebody
抱歉,我記得有個人
who set the distance shoot record of Division
在第一年的選拔中,就創造了"組織"
in her first year of eligibility.
長距離射擊記錄啊
Who was that?
是誰來著
No respect for the man whose mark you broke, huh?
怎么一點都不給前紀錄保持者面子呢
It sucks to be you.
是你啊,太遜了
Yeah.
是啊
Nikita, you know I need to take this shot.
尼基塔,這次必須由我來執槍
I know.
我知道
Ahmedov's here.
阿邁道夫到了
Yeah, I got him.
好,我瞄準他了
It's Kasim.
是卡西姆
Target acquired?
鎖定目標了嗎
No shot.
沒機會
There's a propane tank out back.
后面有個丙烷氣罐
It goes boom, they run out, you tag Kasim.
氣罐爆炸,他們就會跑出來,你鎖定卡西姆
No, it's too dangerous. I can't let you go down there alone.
不,這太危險了,我不能讓你一個人去
We can't wait it out.
我們不能等了
We have to control the plan, Michael.
邁克爾,計劃不能出差錯
You have to take out his car.
你得把他的車廢掉
I know.
我知道了
All right, take this.
好吧,拿著這個
I have.
我有
Mine is better.
我的更好
And I don't need it up here.
我在這兒不需要
As long as you bring it back.
只要你把它帶回來
When the mission's over.
任務結束后帶回來
I know, Michael. I'm a big girl now.
我知道,邁克爾,我不是小丫頭了
I don't need a good-luck charm.
我不需要帶護符了
Take it, anyway.
還是拿著吧
Big girl.
大丫頭
Attagirl.
好樣的
Car's down.
車已被破壞
He's not going anywhere.
他跑不了了
Going for the tank.
我現在前往氣罐
Copy that.
收到
Lost your earpiece. Damn.
你的耳機掉了,見鬼
No. No, no, no, no, no.
不,不,不
Nikita. Nikita,
尼基塔,尼基塔
Division agents are approaching.
組織的特工正在向你逼近
I repeat, division agents—
我重復一遍,組織的特工
Son of a—
操
I'm division!
我是組織的人
Damned.
見鬼
Kasim, wait!
卡西姆, 等等
You set this up? NO
你敢陰我,不
This heat.
這天真熱
I know. It's just...
我知道,這就是
Yemen.
也門
It's just for a few more months,
只是呆幾個月
a year at the most.
最多一年
Michael, I'm fine, really.
邁克爾,我真的沒事
Look, this is important.
聽我說,這很重要
An investigation of this scope,
調查這片區域
if I do well at this, you and I
如果我做的出色,你和我
can have our pick of assignments.
就能自行選擇駐扎地了
How do you feel about being stationed in,
你覺得我們去
Oh, I don't know, Hawaii?
比如,夏威夷,怎么樣
You remember that honeymoon we didn't get to have?
還記得我們沒去成的蜜月旅行嗎
Well, Hawaii would make up for that, right?
夏威夷可以彌補,是吧
Sun, surf...
陽光,沖浪
Tanned women in bikinis running around,
古銅色肌膚的比基尼女郎四處奔跑
grass skirts, hula dancing.
穿著草裙,跳草裙舞
Listen to me.
聽我說
There'll never be another woman for me.
你是我心中永遠的唯一
You know that, right?
你是知道的,是吧
Unless, of course, she's really hot.
除非,她真的很性感
I'll be quick.
我馬上就來
I am sorry pumpkin.
抱歉吵醒你啦,小乖乖
I'll be right back. Ok?
我馬上回來,好嗎
Ok.
好的
Hello.
你好
Are you at the base?
你在基地了嗎
Kasim?
卡西姆
Are you at the base?
你在基地了嗎
Yeah. Why?
是的,怎么了
Good-bye, Michael.
再見,邁克爾
Kasim, what are you—
卡西姆,你干嘛
The briefcase.
公文包
Hello, Michael.
你好,邁克爾
What a surprise.
真是意外
Are you on assignment in Uzbekistan?
你是在烏茲別克斯坦執行任務嗎
No, of course not.
當然不是
You were looking for me.
你在找我
You may not believe this, but I'm glad you found me.
也許你不相信,但我很高興你找到了我
I've often wondered how you fared.
我一直很好奇,你過得怎么樣
You probably don't realize, but you changed my life
也許你并沒有意識到,你改變了我的生活
as much as I changed yours.
就如同我改變了你的一樣
What happened in Yemen convinced my brothers that I was worthy,
也門的事,向我兄弟們證實了我的價值
I was true Jihadi.
我是真正的戰士
All the while you thought you were using me,
一直以來,你以為自己在利用我
and in reality I ended up using you.
可到頭來卻是你被我利用了
But what I did, I did for my faith.
我所做的一切都是為了信仰
What is it that drives you, Michael?
你呢,邁克爾
The thought that one day...
我想著終有一天
I'd finally be able to kill you.
我會殺了你
That is why you're destined to fail.
所以你才注定失敗
I fight in god's cause, you do not.
我為真主而戰,你卻不是
"But do not commit aggression."
"但切忌大開殺戒"
You forget that part of the quran.
你忘了《可蘭經》中后面這一句
If you're gonna twist its meaning,
如果你想曲解圣典的話
at least quote the whole passage.
至少也要引述整段話
Your family was never the target—
你的家人并不是目標
Do not talk about my family.
別提我的家人
You were supposed to take the briefcase to the base.
你本該把公文包帶到基地去
I trusted you, and you betrayed me.
我信任你,可你卻背叛了我
That's where the bomb should have detonated.
炸彈原本是要在基地內引爆的
Elizabeth and your daughter—
伊麗莎白和你的女兒
Do not say her name!
別說她的名字
Collateral damage. That's all they were.
他們只是連帶損失
You son of a...
你這畜生
We are warriors, Michael, and this is war.
我們是戰士,邁克爾,這是一場戰爭
Now tell me, how did you find me?
現在告訴我吧,你怎么找到我的
Who are your sources?
誰告訴你的
I swear...
我發誓
On the soul of my family...
以我家人靈魂之名
You will die today.
你今天死定了
Damned.
見鬼
Vehicle recovery.
車輛追蹤
Someone's up past her bedtime.
就寢時間到了還沒回來
So, what kind of goodies you got stashed up in here?
看看你到底在這里藏了什么好東西
Holy crap.
我的天吶
Homegirl made a break for it.
野丫頭居然要越獄
Smile.
笑一個
Shoot. You're blinking in that one.
沒拍好,你眨眼了
Oh, don't worry. What the hell are you
別擔心,你到底在干什么
I'm sure Percy won't notice.
我敢肯定珀西不會注意的
He'll be much more interested
他肯定對你為什么想要用
in why you're trying to escape division
這條秘密小通道
through your secret little passageway.
逃離組織更感興趣
My secret pass—
我的秘密通
I was following you.
我是在跟蹤你
Except you don't have one of these.
但你沒有這個
Stop. I'm not going to turn you in.
省省吧,我不會告發你的
If I did, it would probably mean instant cancellation,
如果我真告發,也就意味著你會被立即除名
and I don't want that.
我可不想那樣
You set me up.
你設計陷害我
Because I need your help.
因為我需要你的幫助
Water finished
水用光了
Talk?
說不說
Fine. Water finish, now fire.
好吧,水用完了,換火
We need to hurry. I don't know where Kasim's other men are.
我們得抓緊,我還不知道卡西姆的同伙在哪兒
Gun.
給我槍
Where's Kasim?
卡西姆在哪兒
Where did Kasim go?! Aah!
卡西姆在哪兒
Michael, don't.
邁克爾,別開槍
Answer him.
回答他
Where did he go?
他去哪兒了
Airport.
機場
Airport.
機場
We need comms. Give me the earbud.
我們需要通訊聯絡,把耳機給我
Michael... if we're lucky,
邁克爾...如果幸運的話
We might be able to intercept him before he clears security.
我們也許能在他通過安檢前攔住他
Listen to me. How many rounds do you have left?
聽我說,你還剩幾個彈匣
Michael, you've seen the airport.
邁克爾,你知道機場的情況
There is no cover.
找不到掩體
It's crawling with armed soldiers,
那里有士兵來回巡邏
and there are civilians everywhere.
還到處都是平民
If we go in hot, we'll be dead before you know it.
如果硬來的話,會連自己怎么死的都不知道
We've handled worse.
更難的情況我們都遇到過
Not without support. And you're injured.
但以前有人支援,現在你還受了傷
I'm not letting him go...
我不會讓他逃掉的...
Not when he's this close.
這么近在咫尺
He's gone.
他已經逃掉了
For now.
暫時而已
I swear I will help you find him again.
我發誓我會再次幫你找到他
We will get him.
我們會抓到他的
I think I should drive.
我來開吧
Fine.
好吧
Michael!
邁克爾
Michael, don't do this.
邁克爾,別這樣
It's suicide.
這是在自殺
That's why I have to do it alone.
所以我才獨自前往
Michael. Michael!
邁克爾,邁克爾
What's the last thing you remember?
你最后能想起來的是什么
I told you.
我說了
I came in. Alex was snooping around on my computer.
我進來,發現艾麗克絲在鼓搗我的電腦
I called security. That's when she stuck me.
我叫保安時被他刺中了
Nothing else?
沒別的了嗎
No. It's just that we've heard
沒了,主要是有人跟我們說了
a different version of events.
關于此事的另一種版本
Alex...
艾麗克絲
Tell us again.
再跟我們說一遍
I came in to get my wrist checked, and he—
我去復查我的手腕
He grabbed me.
他抱住了我
And he said that no one had to know.
說沒人會知道
And I couldn't do anything because of my wrist.
我手腕有傷,沒法反抗
You can't possibly believe her.
你不會相信她的話吧
She has a witness. Who?
她有證人,誰
I heard noises.
我聽到些動靜
When I came in, he was on top of her.
我進去時看到她被他壓在身子下邊
What is this?
這是怎么回事
So, I hit him with the tranq.
所以我給他扎了一針鎮靜劑
He said if I said anything, I'd get in trouble.
他說如果我敢告發他,就會有麻煩
Jaden finally convinced me to speak up.
是杰登再三勸我,我才說出來的
Come on, Percy!
拜托,帕西
If these two are on the same page,
如果這兩個人口供都一致
It has to be true.
那一定是真的
This is absurd. She's lying.
這太荒謬了,她在撒謊
I didn't do anything. Percy, Percy, I swear,
我是冤枉的,帕西,我發誓
I'm telling the truth. Percy!
我說的是真話,帕西
Sorry.
對不起
Destination?
目的地
Yemen.
也門
The next flight departs in a half-hour.
下一班飛機半小時后起飛
Ok. I'll take that.
好的,就這班
Round trip or one way?
往返還是單程
Sir, round trip or one way?
先生,往返還是單程
One way.
單程
Michael, don't do this.
邁克爾,不要這樣
The way those soldiers are stacked at the gate,
登機口全是荷槍實彈的士兵
You will not get within
還沒等你靠近卡西姆
10 yards of kasim before they cut you down.
就會被干掉的
Who would have thought you would have been the voice of reason?
想不到一向沖動的你居然也會有理智的時候
Revenge is not the answer.
復仇不能解決問題
Excuse me. Is this Nikita talking?
我沒聽錯吧,這是尼基塔說的話嗎
That's different. I'm not throwing my life away.
這不是一回事,我沒拿生命當兒戲
That's your choice. This is mine.
那是你的做法,這是我的
I hope you find what you're looking for.
我希望你能找到你要的東西
Shut up. You don't get to say your good-byes.
閉嘴,你還沒到要道別的時候
Good-bye, Nikita.
再見,尼基塔
Michael, Michael. Listen. Listen to me, Michael.
邁克爾,聽我說,邁克爾
You think you don't have anything to live for?
你覺得世上沒什么要你留戀的了嗎
You do.
你有的
You have me.
你還有我
Michael...
邁克爾...
No! No!
不,不
Every man has a choice.
人們無時不刻不在面臨選擇
His life and his character
他的生活和扮演的角色
are determined by the choices he makes.
是由他的選擇來決定的
You have options.
你可以做出選擇
Do I know you?
我認識你嗎
No, but I know you—
不,但我認識你
Young, smart, ambitious.
年輕,睿智,有雄心壯志
Which is why I'd like you to come work for me.
所以我希望你能來為我工作
No, thanks.
不,謝了
Really?
真的嗎
You don't want to get Kasim?
你不想找到卡西姆嗎
Do you know where he is?
你知道他在哪嗎
We can find him.
我們能找到他
What are you? The CIA?
你是哪個部們的,中情局嗎
Nothing that obvious.
沒那么簡單
We don't have to deal with the red tape
我們不需要像其他部門那樣
The other agencies are burdened with,
縮手縮腳的照章辦事
Nor do we have their restrictions.
我們也不受他們的約束
Get even. Get justice—
維護公平,伸張正義
For yourself and your country.
為了你自己,同樣為了你的國家
Come work for me at division.
來"組織"為我工作吧
Thank you for the extraction.
感謝你把我保出來
It wasn't easy.
費了不少周折
You did make a bit of a mess of things.
你確實把事情搞得一團糟
I know you sent in the strike team,
我知道你派過去一個突擊隊
And I know you couldn't tell me about it. I don't blame you.
我知道你不能告訴我,我也不怪你
Because you were right about Nikita.
因為你對尼基塔的看法是對的
I never should have trusted her.
我壓根不應該相信她
She probably said she was doing it for your own good.
她可能會說,這樣做是為你好
I bet she even believes that.
我猜她甚至會這樣說服自己
I almost had him.
我差一點就得手了
You'll get him. And when you do,
這是遲早的事,到時候
I will be the one who helps you.
我會是那個幫助你的人
At least one good thing came out of all this.
至少,這件事有好的一面
Now you know who your real friends are.
你現在知道誰才是你真正的朋友
Yes, sir.
是的,長官