6 years ago, I was taken from prison
六年前,一個政府秘密小組
and forced to become an assassin
將我從獄中釋放
for a secret unit of the government,
并脅迫我成為一名殺手
a black-ops program called Division
名為"組織"的秘密行動組
that has now gone rogue.
如今已變得不聽將令
They destroyed my identity,
他們抹殺了我的存在
and they destroyed the man I loved.
還殺害了我愛的人
I escaped, and now the man that trained me,
我跳出魔窟,如今,我曾經信賴的教官
someone I trusted, is hunting me.
正在追殺我
What Division doesn't know
但"組織"并不知道
is that I have a partner on the inside, Alex,
我在"組織"內部安插了內應,艾麗克絲
One of their brightest stars,
他們冉冉升起的新星之一
and she's not my only ally.
她不是我唯一的戰友
A CIA analyst who had begun
我救了一名調查過"組織"的
his own investigation into Division
中央情報局分析員
joined me after I saved his life.
他也加入了我的隊伍
Together, we will take down Division piece by piece,
我們將齊心協力,一步步擊垮"組織"
and the last word they'll breathe before the end will be my name.
他們臨死前說的最后一個詞將會是我的名字
Once we're in,
只要我們成功潛入
we go straight for the black box.
就直接去拿黑盒
Second floor, back bedroom.
二樓后面的那間臥室
Hey, we got this.
這對我們小菜一碟
You'll be back in the surveillance van
甚至不等邁克爾察覺到你的離開
before Michael even knows you're gone.
你就能回到監視車上
Keep moving. I'll hold them.
你繼續行動,我拖住他們
Is this really the life you wanted, Alex?
艾麗克絲,這是你真正想要的生活嗎
Morning, sunshine.
早啊,陽光少女
I'm aware precautions need to be taken,
我知道防患措施是必須的
but don't you think this is a little extreme?
但是這樣是不是有點過了
Absolutely.
絕對
And absolutely necessary.
絕對有必要
Just be grateful the upgrade isn't retroactive.
芯片升級沒有副作用,就該謝天謝地了
Should we tell her?
我們該告訴她嗎
Mmm, a little bit of free will
這孩子好不容易
goes a long way, don't you think?
才得以享受自由生活,何苦呢
Welcome to the big leagues, kid,
歡迎加入精英組織,孩子
Your new agent tracker has just gone live.
你的新跟蹤器剛剛啟動
Awesome.
太棒了
Some dos and don'ts.
一些"可與不可"的注意事項
Do... feel secure while on missions in exotic locales.
"可"在異地執行任務時會有安全感
Unlike your recruit tracker,
和你新人時期的跟蹤器不一樣
this baby's signal is picked up by satellite.
這個跟蹤器的信號是由衛星捕捉
We could find you anywhere in the world.
即使你到了天涯海角,我們也能找到你
Don't...try to take it out.
"不可"想把它取出來
That'll trigger an instant alert.
就會立刻引發警報
Bad times.
吃不了兜著走咯
Read me?
聽清楚了嗎
Loud and clear.
一清二楚
How you feeling?
你感覺怎么樣
Like an elephant sat on my head...
頭很重,好像有頭大象坐在我頭上
and a little nervous.
還有點緊張
Don't be.
別緊張
Today's a big day, Alex.
艾麗克絲,今天是個重大的日子
You get to rejoin the rest of the world.
你即將重見光明
Alex...
艾麗克絲
I'm so proud of you.
真為你驕傲
I just wanted to say congrats on making agent.
恭喜你當上了特工
Thanks.
謝謝
Even though you had to kill Thom to do it.
雖然你殺了托姆才換來這一切
I hope you get everything you deserve.
希望你得到了你應得的一切
What? This is mine?
什么,歸我了嗎
First car, huh?
第一輛車吧
That is so cool.
受寵若驚
Come on. We'll need that other key to get inside.
走吧,你房間的鑰匙也在上面
It'll do.
還不錯
This is your cover kit,
這是你的偽裝裝備
and the bag belongs to...
這包的主人叫
Alex Winslow, youth trend consultant
艾麗克絲·溫斯洛,青春時尚顧問
for a guerilla marketing company.
在一家非正規的營銷咨詢公司工作
Credit purchases over 20k
凡信用卡消費超過2萬美金的
have to be cleared by operations.
只有到任務結束后才能肅清
Keep your phone handy, and I'll call
隨時帶著手機
when you need to report for a briefing.
當你需要做簡報時,我會打電話給你
Wait.
等等
What do I do?
我要做什么
Well, you're an agent now, Alex,
你現在是一名特工了,艾麗克絲
So what you do when you're off duty
你業余時間該做什么
is your business,
是你自己的事情
as long as it doesn't compromise your cover.
只要不暴露你的身份就行
So I can just go wherever I want?
那我想去哪里就去哪里了
Well, I wouldn't book a flight to Monte Carlo,
當然不能坐飛機去蒙特卡洛
But you can go for a walk,
但是你可以出去散散步
get a cup of coffee,
喝喝咖啡
maybe go shopping...
購物什么的
just like a normal citizen.
和普通市民一樣
You made it.
你做到了
I called as soon as I was alone.
邁克爾一走我就打電話給你了
I know.
我知道
And I used a clean phone.
我用的是未被追蹤的電話
Good.
很好
We'll use burners from now on, all right?
從現在起我們用一次性手機,好嗎
Ok.
好的
Toss it at the end of the week.
一星期后扔掉
We'll rotate carriers.
我們會循環更換手機網絡運營商
They think Thom was the mole,
他們認定托姆是內奸
mostly because when you fought him, you let him live.
主要是因為當你倆交手后,他還活著
Yeah.
對
I was there, though, Alex.
不過當時我就在現場,艾麗克絲
You didn't have a choice.
你沒得選
This is gonna be a really big adjustment for you,
你要經歷一個很大的調整
living on the outside.
過外面世界的生活
I've been on the outside.
我已經出來了
I'm ready.
我萬事俱備
You're not gonna be ready for anything
在我取出你的追蹤器之前
until I remove your tracker.
你還沒有萬事俱備
Once I clone the signal,
一旦我復制了信號
I'll be able to control where they think you are.
我就能偽造你的所在地
Can we wait a little bit?
我們能等等嗎
I-I'm still pretty sore.
我這兒還很疼
Come here.
過來
What?
怎么啦
Nothing.
沒事
Nothing.
沒事
It's just they're, um—they're usually in the hip,
只是追蹤器一般在臀部植入
and this one seems to be at the base of your cortex.
而這個似乎位于你大腦皮層底部
So?
那...
So my neurosurgery's a little rusty.
我所掌握的神經外科學有點生疏了
I'll just have to find another way.
我得另尋他法
I'll let you know what I come up with.
我想出主意會告訴你
Don't worry. We have time.
別擔心,時間充足
Now keep shopping.
接著購物吧
I hear it's supposed to be fun.
據說這會樂趣十足
Remember this day, all of you—
所有人,記住今天
the first trial run of our newly minted kill chip.
我們新鮮出爐的奪命芯片首次試用
North Korean cabinet member Mal Chin Ryu
朝鮮內閣成員劉馬青
returns to the U.N. today, following a successful surgery
在硬腦膜下血腫手術順利完成后
for a subdural hematoma.
于今日回歸聯合國
He is denying that his country's... Now.
他否認朝鮮... 動手
recent round of nuclear tests
近期一輪核試驗
are proof of North Korea's growing nuclear arsenal.
是朝鮮建造核武器庫的證據
Wait a minute. Something just happened.
等等,有突發的緊急情況
It appears that...
看起來像...
Ryu's autopsy will indicate
劉的尸檢結果會顯示
that he suffered a brain aneurism,
他死于大腦動脈瘤
an unfortunate consequence of his recent surgery.
這是他近期手術的不幸后果
North Korea's nuclear program has just been crippled with one surgical strike.
朝鮮的核計劃剛遭遇一次"外科手術式突襲"的重創[雙關語:快速而準確的軍事打擊]
Heh. Surgical strike.
外科手術式突襲
That's pretty good, boss.
帥呆了,頭兒
You know what's pretty good?
你知道什么才叫帥呆了嗎
Infiltrating a military hospital
成功滲入一家軍事醫院
under full lockdown for a VIP's medical emergency.
而貴賓正在急診,戒備森嚴
That's pretty good.
那才叫帥呆了
Something wrong?
有什么問題嗎
No, sir.
沒有,長官
It was a long flight. I'm just feeling a little jet-lagged.
我剛經歷長途飛行,時差有點兒倒不過來
I'd like to get some sleep, if I can.
如果您允許,我想去睡一會兒
You know what just occurred to me?
剛剛我腦子靈光一閃
We might wanna consider hybridizing these chips
我們可以考慮將奪命芯片
with our agent tracking devices,
與特工追蹤設備結合
keep every agent in line.
讓每名特工都俯首聽命
Percy, you son of a bitch.
珀西,你這王八蛋
You came this close
你差一點點就要
to taking the fall for an assassination.
被人陷害為刺客了
What was it like in that rebel camp?
在叛軍營地里是什么情形
Did you think you were gonna die?
想沒想過自己可能性命不保
Legally, I can't really talk about it,
從法律角度來說,我真不能談這事
but to be honest, I'm just glad the whole thing's behind me.
但是老實說,我很高興事情已經過去了
Of course.
那是當然
Why don't you take care of the check
你去付賬單好嗎
so we can get going?
這樣我們就能走了
She wants you, dude. Congrats.
她想要你,老兄,恭喜
You're alive.
你居然活著
You know, I never get tired of hearing that.
這句話我百聽不厭
You're not being tailed. Don't worry.
沒人跟蹤你,放心吧
I checked.
我檢查過
Why would I be tailed?
為什么會有人跟蹤我
Oh, I don't know. Maybe...
我也說不準,也許
because you were openly investigating a shadowy government group
因為你公開地在調查一個對我們國家穩固
that threatens the very fabric of our nation.
有著極大危害的黑暗政府組織
Maybe.
也許吧
I've intercepted intel,
我截獲了一條情報
a pilot program Division's putting into place. \
"組織"正準備實施一項試行計劃
It's a weapons test. I need you to take that file and meet me
這是一個武器試驗,你得帶上那份文件
in the alley across from Ryerson's, 0900 tomorrow morning.
明早九點整在瑞爾森街對面的小巷見我
Wait. Hold on. Slow down, ok?
等等,等等,慢慢說
How do you intercept their intel?
你怎么截獲他們的情報的
We'll get into that later. First,
這個我們以后再細說,首先
I need you to arrest this man, Seymour Birkhoff.
你得逮捕這個男人,西摩·伯克霍夫
He's our key to making sure this tech never gets used.
他是我們確保該項技術無法實現的關鍵
Our key?
我們的關鍵
Are you in this fight or not?
你到底跟不跟我一條戰線
Because if you're not, I gotta move.
如果不是,那我就走人
Ok, look, first of all,
聽著,首先
I don't have the jurisdiction to arrest anyone.
我沒有權力逮捕任何人
Now, if you're talking about rendition,
如果你想用引渡犯人這招的話
Then we're into a serious—
那我們就涉及到嚴重的...
Look, who is this guy?
這家伙到底是什么人
Well, are you ready for an adventure?
你準備好同我的冒險之旅了嗎
2006, North Korean cabinet member
2006年朝鮮內閣成員
Drops dead in front of the U.N. You remember that?
在聯合國前猝死,記得嗎
Sure. It was Mal Chin Ryu. Died of an aneurism.
記得,劉馬青,死于血管瘤
Try integrated circuit in his brain,
"組織"將奪命芯片植入了他的大腦
kill chip put there by Division.
它在里面集成了電路
Wait. Now they're using the chips again? On who?
他們又在用那種芯片了嗎,對誰
All I can tell you is they're innocent.
我只能告訴你,對象都是無辜百姓
Ok, look, this relationship—
聽著,我們的關系
Alliance thing has to work both ways, ok?
這種同盟關系必須是雙向的
You get something. I get something.
你能得到好處,我也得有所收獲
I agree. I saved your life.
我同意,我救了你一命
Now you have to help me save someone else's.
現在你得幫助我救其他人的命
I thought you wanted me to try to identify the government group
我以為你想讓我通過調查
that sanctioned Division through investigation—
找出授權"組織"肆意妄為的政府部門
connecting the dots, collecting a paper trail,
整合所有信息,收集書面證據
You know, stuff I actually do as an analyst.
這些我這個分析師力所能及的事情
I do want you to do those things.
我的確希望你做這些事
So then when did we make the leap
那什么時候我們的范圍擴大到
from covert investigation to illegal abduction?
從秘密偵查變成非法綁架
When it became necessary.
因為有必要這樣做
Look, hacking Birkhoff's laptop
只有侵入伯克霍夫的筆記本
is the only way that I can access Division's system
我才能進入"組織"的內部系統
and stop what's going on.
阻止即將發生的一切
And how do we stop them from knowing that I'm behind this?
那怎么防止他們得知是我在幕后操縱
Well, we don't.
我們沒必要擔心
Percy thinks you're an analyst who collects paper trails
珀西以為你是分析師,只管收集證據
and connects dots, but who'll never hit pay dirt,
整合信息,但絕對構不成威脅
which is what he will continue to think
他會一直這么想的
if you drag in Birkhoff
如果你以伯克霍夫
on his pre-Division hacker charges.
加入組織前的黑客罪名逮捕他
Ok.
好吧
So once I bring him in,
那我一將他逮捕
then we do a handoff with the laptop.
我們就把他的筆記本調包
It's a little more complicated than that.
事實上要比這個復雜點
His laptop is rigged with a security system.
他筆記本上裝有一套安全系統
If it goes more than 25 feet from him,
如果它離開他25英尺之外
his hard drive fries.
他的硬盤就會燒掉
Right, which means you need to be there.
這就意味著你需要在場
So now you are asking me to break you into the CIA.
你現在是要求我帶你闖入中情局
Just a field office.
只是一個分局
Just a—yeah.
只是,好吧
And when Birkhoff sees us working together,
如果伯克霍夫看到我們在一起
will Division still think that I am just a low-level scrub?
"組織"還會相信我只是個初級打工仔嗎
Birkhoff will never know I was there.
伯克霍夫不會知道我在那里的
And what if Division tracks Birkhoff
那如果"組織"追蹤伯克霍夫
or he somehow gets word out to them?
或者他向他們通風報信怎么辦
Oh, I'm countin' on it.
一定會的
Alexandra...
亞歷山德拉
...even if you speak foreign tongue.
即使你說著外國的語言
Try again.
再試一次
Right now, we're struggling a bit, yes?
我們現在的生活有點小挫折,不如意,對嗎
Da.
對
Please practice your English, Alexandra.
認真練習你的英語,亞歷山德拉
Yes, father.
好的,父親
Life is struggle.
生活就是需要奮斗
The truth is no matter what comfort surrounds you,
無論你過上了多么安逸的生活
it will always be an illusion.
它總歸是虛無飄渺的
It can be taken away any time.
隨時都會被奪走
You're not like other girls, Alexandra.
你和其他的女孩子不同,亞歷山德拉
You never will be.
你永遠是與眾不同的
Remember that.
記住這點
Your destiny lies along a different path.
你命歸殊途
The only person you will ever, ever be able to depend on
你能永遠信賴的人
is you.
只有你自己
And you, papa.
還有你,爸爸
You will not always have me.
我不會永遠在你身邊
Hey.
你好
I saw you and your boyfriend movin' in earlier.
我之前看到你和你男友搬進來
I thought I'd introduce myself.
我本想自我介紹一下
I'm Nathan, across the hall.
我叫內森,住在走廊對面
Here. Let me give you a hand.
我來幫你拿吧
Oh, it's ok. You don't have to do that. I—
沒事,不用麻煩
It's no problem.
沒關系的
He's, uh, not my boyfriend,
順便說一下,他,不是我男友
by the way, the guy you saw me with.
就是那個你看到和我一起的男的
He's a co-worker.
他是我的同事
6 jars of marshmallow fluff.
六罐棉花糖醬
Wow. Is, uh—is there a zombie apocalypse
是不是有預言僵尸來襲
coming that I don't know about?
我卻毫不知情
I'm the worst shopper.
我很不會買東西
Heh. No, it's good thinking.
不,你很有先見之明
I've only got 2 jars squirreled away.
我只貯存了兩罐
You should try it with peanut butter on wheat.
你該試試把它和花生醬混在全麥面包上
It's addictive.
吃起來會上癮的
Well, look, I know I probably should have brought you
我理應給你帶瓶
a bottle of welcome-to-the-building wine or something,
接風洗塵酒什么的
but since I'm a bad neighbor,
但像我這樣的壞鄰居
I'll just invite you to the party I'm throwin' tonight.
我就想邀請你參加今晚我開的派對
Um, maybe.
我盡量
I, um—I just-I might be busy.
我可能會有事
Well, carpe diem, right?
今朝有酒今朝醉,是吧
I mean, after all,
畢竟
The zombie apocalypse could happen tomorrow.
也許《僵尸啟示錄》里的情節明天就會發生
I'm Alex, by the way.
我叫艾麗克絲
Pleasure to meet you, Alex.
幸會,艾麗克絲
Yeah. We got him.
對,我們抓到他了
Signal dampener for his tracker
他進入卡車時
should have kicked in as soon as he entered the van.
屏蔽追蹤信號的裝置就應已啟動
See? That wasn't so hard.
看,不難吧
I'll meet you at the rendezvous point.
匯合點見
Here.
給
Thanks. Housewarming gift?
謝謝,喬遷之禮嗎
Not exactly.
不是
It's a computer virus.
這是電腦病毒
I need you to plug that into a networked computer inside Division.
我要你把它植入到組織內聯網的電腦上
Tonight?
今晚嗎
Is that gonna be a problem?
今晚有問題嗎
I got invited to a party.
我被邀請去參加派對
I thought it would be good to go,
我覺得應該去
you know, for my cover.
這對我身份的偽裝有好處
For your cover.
對你身份的偽裝有好處
Yeah.
對
That's what I used to say at first.
我起初也這么說
What do you mean?
什么意思
Well, I mean, they give you a place to live
他們給你處住所
and a car and some clothes,
車和衣服
And then soon you start to feel like any other girl in the city.
很快你會感到你就是城市中的普通女孩
Then one day, you get a phone call out of the blue.
然后突然有一天,你接到一個電話
They remind you that you're not.
你的這些幻想被他們無情地粉碎
Is this about my tracker?
這跟我的追蹤器有關嗎
Virus is a red herring.
病毒只是個障眼法
It'll throw Division off the scent
用它來引開組織的注意
so they don't know that I hacked their database.
這樣他們就不會發現我侵入了數據庫
You're not telling me something, Nikita. What is it?
你有事瞞著我,尼基塔,你想隱瞞什么
If we're partners,
如果我們是搭檔
we need to trust each other.
我們就該互相信任
So trust me.
所以你要相信我
You guys are making a huge mistake.
你們這是在捅馬蜂窩
Set him up in there.
押他進那間屋
It's a miracle anyone can breathe in those things.
戴著這個還能喘氣真是個奇跡
I don't think my guys suspected a thing.
我的屬下沒對你起疑心
Ok...
好了
You're on.
該你上場了
See if you can't put the fear of god into him.
看看你是否不能讓他被恐懼之神附身
From what you told me, guy thinks he is god.
照你這么說,他認為自己就是神
I'll do my best.
我盡力而為
What do you know about a hacker
你對那個江湖人稱"暗影行者"的黑客
going by the handle Shadow Walker?
知道多少
Guy had his heyday in the nineties.
此人在九十年代達到事業頂峰
He was brilliant at security hacks.
他在突破安全系統方面很出色
He was so good, he managed to pull off
他太出色了,以至于能在1993年
a cyberintrusion into the Pentagon back in '93.
他就成功網絡入侵了五角大樓
What's a cyberintrusion?
什么是網絡入侵
Sounds vaguely sexual.
聽起來真曖昧
Shadow Walker was also the mastermind
暗影行者也是
of several international e-crimes.
一系列國際網絡犯罪案件的主謀
I'm sure you're familiar with them.
相信你對這些案子不陌生吧
Here's the bottom line.
跟你攤牌吧
The CIA has evidence linking you to the Shadow Walker identity.
中情局發現了你就是暗影行者的證據
"A," that's impossible,
首先,這不可能
because I'm not Shadow Walker,
因為我不是暗影行者
and, "B," I'm dying of thirst,
其次,我渴死了
and as part of my civil liberties,
喝水是我的公民權益之一
I demand an energy beverage,
我要喝功能飲料
Whatever has the most taurine.
牛磺酸含量高的就行
You wanna get that to go?
要給你打包帶走嗎
'cause you're headed to a Bangkok prison
因為我們引渡你后
after we extradite you.
你會被遣送往曼谷監獄
Ah, mini Ethan Hunt,
小特工
You need to worry about where you're headed,
你應該擔心你會被遣送到哪
because you have no idea who you're dealing with.
因為你不知道你在與誰為敵
And not only have I always wanted to say that.
我可不是一直在信口開河
It's true.
這是真的
Where the hell is Birkhoff?
伯克霍夫到底哪兒去了
He was supposed to be coordinating the Duchamp's operation.
他現在本應在協調在杜尚的行動
We're trying to locate him right now.
我們正在追蹤他的信號
He hasn't answered his cell in 2 hours.
失去聯系已經兩個小時了
Did you engage his tracker?
捕獲他追蹤器的信號了嗎
See, that's part of the problem.
這是個問題有些蹊蹺了
We're having a hard time locking down the signal.
我們在定位其信號時遇到了麻煩
You realize that last time something like this happened, it was—
你還記得上次發生類似情況,是...
Nikita.
尼基塔
When was the last time he was on the grid?
他最近一次出現在監控范圍內是什么時候
He used his credit card earlier this evening
他今晚早些時候刷過信用卡
At an RFT comics in Hoboken.
就在霍博肯市的一家RFT漫畫店
Accessing the ATM camera next door
正在接入隔壁自動取款機的監控錄像
at the time of transaction now.
定位到交易時間,好了
That van...
那輛貨車
They way they move,
他們行動的方式
It's a 3-man grab team. My money's on CIA.
是個三人抓捕組,我打賭是中情局的人
You made it.
你終究還是來了
You know a lot of people.
你人脈真廣
Not really.
還好吧
Lot of 'em are friends of friends,
大多數是朋友的朋友
Some not even that.
有些連那都算不上
Like that dude,
比如那哥們兒
Building manager's son.
是樓管的兒子
Always forces his way into every party,
不管什么派對都會不請自來
Threatens to call the cops if we don't let him in.
如果我們不讓進,他就威脅要報警
Hey, Nathan.
你好,內森
Oh. Uh, hey, Alex,
艾麗克絲
Kendrick and Lisa.
這是肯德里克和莉莎
Guys, this is Alex,
二位,這是艾麗克絲
The new neighbor I was telling you about.
就是我跟你們說的那個新鄰居
How are you doing? Nice to meet you.
你好,很高興見到你
Alex used to live in Jersey.
艾麗克絲以前住在澤西城
Is that where you went to school?
你是在那兒上的學嗎
Kind of.
算是吧
Um, it—it was a vocational program.
是,是一個職業培訓課程
You guys probably haven't heard of it.
你們估計沒聽說過
Was it a postgrad thing?
是類似于研究生的課程嗎
'Cause I've been studying my ass off for the LSATs,
因為我為法學院入學考試準備得焦頭爛額
and they're basically taking over my life.
基本占據了我生活的全部
LSATs?
法學院入學考試
They're like the SATs,
和高考差不多
But for people who wanna ruin their lives
不過是給那些自毀美好生活
By goin' to law school.
立志要進法學院的人考的
Hey, Kendrick.
肯德里克
All right, well uh, we'll catch you later.
好吧,我們一會兒再聊
You ok?
你還好嗎
Ehh. This is gonna sound lame,
可能聽起來有點扯
But, uh, I've been working a lot,
不過,我一直在忙工作
And it's been a while since I've been to a party.
好久沒參加過派對了
Glad we were the first.
很榮幸我們是第一個
Dance with me, little lady.
和我跳支舞吧,小姐
Hey, Jeremy, back off, ok?
杰里米,閃開,行不
I'm sorry.I don't—
對不起,我不是...
According to our system,
據我們的系統信息顯示
there's no record that a Seymour Birkhoff has been brought in.
沒有西摩·伯克霍夫被逮捕的記錄
Well, it wouldn't be in your system would it, Barbara?
肯定不會記錄在案的,不是嗎,芭芭拉
It's an extraordinary rendition on U.S. Soil
這是一次在美國領土上的非法引渡
on one of my assets.
劫走的是我的手下
Well, I'd like to help you, Percy,
我也想幫你,珀西
But I gotta have a little more.
但我得知道得多一點
I need a—a photo, a name, a starting line.
我需要一張照片,名字還有一個著手點
Ryan Fletcher.
瑞安·弗萊徹
Fletcher, the analyst? Where is he?
弗萊徹,那個分析員,他在哪兒
Well, he's still in the media spotlight,
他還在媒體的聚光燈下
Thanks to the Quintana disaster.
多虧了那次他在昆塔納的遭遇
Where is he?
他在哪兒
Fletcher's too hot right now.
弗萊徹現在是燙手山芋摸不得
You have strict orders from oversight not to touch him.
你奉高層嚴令不得動他一根指頭
And you have strict orders from oversight to work with me.
你也奉高層嚴命必須與我合作
I'd hope you'd do a better job than your predecessor did.
我希望你能比前任做得更好
Now tell me where Ryan Fletcher is at this exact moment.
告訴我瑞安·弗萊徹現在在哪兒
I don't know, Percy.
我不知道,珀西
I'll have to make a few calls.
我得打幾個電話
It's not like we tag our agents with GPS.
我們又不會給自家探員標記全球定位系統
Just find out what assignment he's on and call me back.
只管查出他正執行的任務,再給我回電
Look, you said you would get his password
你說過你能在他登錄"組織"界面求助時
when he accessed Division's interface to ask for help.
拿到他的密碼
I mean, maybe he can't hack a blu-ray player.
我是說,也許他無法侵入一臺藍光播放器
He can hack one in his sleep.
他就是睡著了也能隨便侵入進去
Question isn't if he'll contact Division.
問題不是他會不會與"組織"聯絡
It's when.
而是何時
Well, he might not have to.
好吧,他也許不必這么做
I just got 2 E-mails from a superior
我剛剛收到上級發來的兩封電子郵件
Asking what I know about the renditioning of a Seymour Birkhoff.
問我是否知曉引渡西摩·伯克霍夫一事
I've been ordered to report to Langley immediately.
命我立即向蘭利總部匯報
Then we're out of time.
那我們就沒時間了
Hey, where are you going?
你要去哪兒
I was hoping your rendition would be
我本指望你那引渡犯人這招
enough to scare him. It wasn't.
足以恐嚇他,看來不行
If you go in there,
如果你過去
They're gonna know we're working together.
他們就會知道我們是一伙兒的
I'm sorry, Ryan,
對不起,瑞安
But this is not a mission I'm prepared to fail.
但這此行動只許成功不容失敗
Hello, nerd.
好久不見,書呆子
Relax. Not gonna hurt you, yet.
放松,我暫時還不會傷害你
So this was all you.
原來都是你干的
You know, I always knew you were a little crazy,
本以為你只是有點神經
but I never pegged you for stupid.
從沒覺得你會這么蠢
And this plan, whatever this plan is, is stupid.
無論這個計劃是什么,它都很蠢
Division's gonna be here any second.
"組織"隨時會派人過來的
Which is why I'll cut to the chase.
所以我們就不繞圈子了吧
I need the password to your laptop.
我要你筆記本的密碼
Ok, maybe you are just stupid,
看來你真是有點傻
'cause if you think scarin' me with these old charges
如果你以為憑這些老把柄就能
is gonna make me spill, you're dead wrong.
讓我招供,那真是大錯特錯
Before you came to Division, you were an anarchist, right,
你進組織前可是無政府主義者
trying to prove that no power in the world was untouchable.
試圖證明任何權力皆可被批判
Some might even call that courageous.
有些人甚至覺得你很英勇
Now you have blood on your hands.
如今你的雙手沾滿了鮮血
Percy got me out of prison,
珀西把我從監獄里弄了出來
and I agreed to follow his orders.
我答應效忠他
That doesn't give me a whole lot of leeway.
我別無選擇
I was trapped there, too.
我當年也是如此
I still found a way out.
還不是逃了出來
Let me ask you something, Birkhoff.
伯克霍夫,問你個問題
Don't you think Percy's gonna be
在過去的半年里
suspicious that in the last 6 months,
我抓了你兩次
I've targeted you twice?
你不覺得珀西會懷疑你嗎
I mean, I'm sure he's already wondering
我猜他一定會想
why it took the notorious Shadow Walker
為什么堂堂暗影行者
so long to find my little shell program.
花那么長時間才找到我的命令行程序
Percy trusts me.
珀西信任我
Yes, but will he trust you
如果他發現你的牙齒上
when you return with another transmitter implanted in your tooth
又被植入了一個,或者幾個發報器的話
Or teeth?
他還會信你嗎
You have 5 minutes to decide.
給你五分鐘考慮
You give me your password, be our little secret.
告訴我密碼,我誰也不告訴
Otherwise, prepare for oral surgery.
否則,你就等著做口腔外科手術吧
You knew you had to go in there from the beginning, didn't you?
你從一開始就料到非得自己進去不可,對吧
Anything for the mission.
為了這使命你可以付出任何東西
Just beat Division at any cost,
不惜一切代價打垮"組織"
no matter who becomes a casualty.
不管犧牲誰
Is there really a kill chip?
真有什么奪命芯片嗎
Yes.
當然有
Well, then tell me who's in trouble.
那告訴我誰是受害者
Her name's alex.
她叫艾麗克絲
She's 19 years old.
她只有19歲
She just moved into her first apartment.
她剛搬進自己的新公寓
Division killed her parents,
"組織"殺了她全家
And now they've put one of those chips in her head.
現在又在她頭上植入了芯片
She doesn't deserve to die.
她命不該死
Where are you headed?
你要去哪里
Work.
工作
Listen...
聽我說
About before, with that guy,
對于昨天的那件事
I overreacted, and I'm so sorry.
我反應過激了,很抱歉
Don't be. Heh.
不必抱歉
Jeremy had it comin'.
是杰里米活該
By the way, there's a blues band
對了,明克酒吧明晚
playin' tomorrow night at the Mink,
有布魯斯樂隊演出
and me and some friends are gonna go.
我跟幾個朋友們會去
I think you'd have fun.
你去也會玩得開心的
Why are you being so nice to me?
干嗎對我這么好
Don't take this the wrong way,
我沒別的意思
but you look like you could use a friend.
但我覺得你需要朋友
And believe it or not, I know exactly how that feels.
隨你信不信,我經歷過這種感受
Maybe another time.
下次吧
Ok.
好吧
But if you change your mind,
如果你改變主意的話
you know where I'm at.
歡迎你來找我
Please, build it again.
拜托,再試一下
I don't want to do this anymore.
我不想干了
You see? You didn't need my help.
看吧,沒我幫忙你也行
I know.
我知道
I know it's difficult.
這對你來說不容易
Most girls your age, they spend their time
和你同齡的女孩子們
shopping, going dancing with boys, listening to music.
都在購物,和男生跳舞,聽音樂
What's wrong with music?
聽音樂怎么了
You still upset with me for taking away your radio?
你還在為我拿走你收音機而生氣嗎
It wasn't the radio. It was the—
那不是收音機,那是...
It was a distraction,
它會分散你的精力
a distraction from who you're meant to become.
會阻礙你成為你想要成為的人
And who is that?
成為什么樣的人
He's hacking the blu-ray.
他在侵入藍光播放器
He took the bait.
他上鉤了
There's his password.
這是密碼
You're in.
你登陸進去了
You were right.
你是對的
Yeah. That usually happens.
是啊,總是如此
It's Birkhoff.
一定是伯克霍夫發來的
It has to be.
除了他還能有誰
Then again, it usually gets me into trouble.
這又再次給我惹麻煩了
Tracking IP address.
追蹤IP地址
Looks like it's coming from an office building in midtown.
像是從市中心的一棟辦公樓發來的
He's here.
他來了
That Division agent who came after us in Chile.
是那個來智利追殺我們的"組織"特工
Isn't that your cue to leave?
你還不走啊
I'm not done yet.
我手頭上的事還沒完
Just don't say I never did anything for you.
別說我沒幫過你
Ryan.
瑞安
Can I help you?
有何貴干
Yeah, I'm here to pick up my C.I.,
我來這接我的電腦總工程師
Seymour Birkhoff.
西摩·伯克霍夫
He was wrongfully detained.
他被非法扣留了
Actually, I'm the agent who detained him.
其實,我就是扣押他的探員
Ryan Fletcher.
瑞安·弗萊徹
Have you filled out the requisition form?
你填好申請表了嗎
My clearance level allows me to forego the paperwork.
我的安全等級使我不用和文書工作打交道
And what clearance level is that?
那到底是什么安全等級
I don't believe you have the clearance to know.
怕是你這樣的安全等級沒資格知道
Now tell me where he is.
現在告訴我他在哪里
Michael!
邁克爾
In here!
我在這
Nikita, she was here. Where?
是尼基塔,她在這里,在哪
On this floor. Where?!
就這一層,這層哪里
Somewhere on this floor!
這層的某個地方
I need security on the fifth floor now.
五樓需要安保人員支援,立刻馬上
This is a classified area.
機密要地,未經允許不得入內
Sir, you'll have to come with us.
先生,你得跟我們走一趟
Dude, you have no idea how messy things are about to get.
哥們,你決不會清楚情況會亂成怎樣
Trust me.
相信我
You gentlemen are addressing the wrong problem.
先生們,這不是你們該操心的問題
You should be concerned with the fact that
你們應該擔心的是
You have a real intruder here.
你們局內有個真正的入侵者
Hi. Hey, I think that guy over there
你好,我覺得那邊的那個男的
has had one too many red eyes.
廉價威士忌酒喝多了
I'll only ask once more.
我只再說一次
You need to come with us.
你得跟我們走一趟
Can I see your I.D. Badge, ma'am?
女士,我能看一下你的身份識別卡嗎
Yes. Of course.
當然
Freeze!
不許動
Told you.
跟你說過什么來著
Hello, Alex.
你好,艾麗克絲
How's life on the outside?
外面世界的生活怎么樣
Good. A little dull.
不錯,有點小無趣
But you really shouldn't underestimate
但你絕不該低估自己
how big of a change this is.
正在面臨的是多大的一個改變
I imagine it's brought up a lot of different feelings.
我能想象這樣的生活能帶給你很多不同的感受
For instance, how do you feel about Nathan?
比如說,你覺得內森怎么樣
We checked your tracker a few hours ago.
我們幾小時前查看了你的追蹤器
Nothing out of the ordinary for new agents, Alex.
對一個新人特工而言,生活得很平常
And we noticed you stopped by another unit
然后我們注意到你到訪過另一個單元
In the building, unit 302.
同一幢樓, 302室
You were there for a while.
你在那里待了一會兒
He's just a neighbor.
他只是一個鄰居而已
Well, I hope you know that when it comes
我希望你明白
to these sorts of situations,
當出現這類情況的話
You can confide in me.
你可以信任我
I'm a woman, too.
我也是一個女人
I understand the...
我明白
Urge to connect.
交往異性的沖動
Yeah. Well, don't worry.
請不用擔心
We're not connecting.
我們沒有在交往
He lives in such close proximity to you.
他和你住得那么近
It's not beyond the pale
這也不是什么越軌的行為
You two may get to know one another.
你們自然會漸漸互相了解的
But remember, everything about your life out there
但記住,你在外面一切的生活
is just to facilitate what you do in here.
都只是服務于你在這里的一切工作
This is all a misunderstanding.
這一切都是誤會
You vandalized C.I.A. property
你肆意毀壞了中情局的財物
and assaulted officers of the agency.
并且毆打了局內的警員
Those seem like pretty straightforward offenses to me.
那些在我看來都是明擺著的違法行為
Uncuff them.
幫他們解銬
Barbara, this man used force to...
芭芭拉,這個男人用武力...
I've been apprised of all the facts, Ryan.
瑞安,所有的情況我都已知曉
You brought in this man independent of my approval.
你未經我允許把這位先生拘捕
Now, just because NPR wants to do a piece on you
你別以為NPR廣播電臺想報道你的事
doesn't mean you're above regulations.
不代表你能肆意違反局內規矩
We'll continue this discussion back at Langley.
此事等我們回蘭利總部再接著談
I tried to tell you.
我不是沒提醒過你
Looks as though Nikita's got herself another bedfellow.
看來尼基塔又給自己拉了一個同伙
She may have fed Fletcher bits and pieces,
她可能已給過弗萊徹一些信息
Maybe more. It's hard to say at this point.
可能更多,此刻還不好說
If he hadn't been a worldwide news sensation for weeks,
他要不是在全球新聞上轟動了幾周
I'd tell Roan to let the acid flow,
我早就叫羅恩用毒藥把他做掉了
But there's no point in starting fires
但沒必要在原本就想息事寧人的事上
we're just gonna have to put out.
再橫生枝節
Course, that doesn't mean we can't send 'em a message,
當然,我們也不是不能給他提個醒兒
Make him think twice about dealing with Nikita.
讓他以后和尼基塔打交道時,三思而后行
What was she targeting, anyway?
但她這次的目標到底是什么
I doubt she got anywhere without my password,
沒有我的密碼,她必定寸步難行
But just to be sure, I'm running a system—
但以防萬一,我打算運行一個系統
I think we can stop searching.
我想我們自己可以不用找了
By now, most of you know who I am.
目前來看,你們大多都知道我是誰了
Once upon a time, I was you,
曾幾何時,我和你們一樣
But now I'm fighting a war to destroy you.
然而現在我卻要與你們為敵
Shut it off now.
立刻關掉它
So this is why she wanted your laptop.
這就是她盜走你筆記本的原因
And I grow stronger.
我現在的實力劇增
It's true you've had your victories.
你們確實小勝了一場
You killed my mole, you had me in your dungeon,
殺掉了我的內應,還把我抓了起來
But I got away, and I'm never stopping.
不過我逃掉了,而且我不會善罷甘休
So if any of you recruits or agents are having any doubts,
不論新人還是特工,如果你們心存懷疑
Well, you should.
這是理所應當的
I'm always looking for another good soldier.
我的大門隨時為你們敞開
What are you drinkin'?
喝的什么
Something cheap.
便宜貨
Trouble at work?
工作不順利了
I have been taken off the counterintel desk.
我被踢出了反諜報組
They dropped me down to the basement,
他們把我下放到基層部門
where I'll be reviewing files from the cold war.
讓我去復核冷戰時期的檔案
Custodial crew has more access than me now.
現在連保管員的權限都比我高了
You're upset.
你看起來很心煩
Upset?
我有嗎
Why should I be upset? You got what you needed.
我為什么要心煩,你得到了你想要的
Right?
不是嗎
You hacked Birkhoff's laptop.
你侵入了伯克霍夫的筆記本電腦
You saved Alex, whoever the hell that is.
救了那個叫艾麗克絲的
You've escaped Division and the CIA without getting a scratch.
還毫發無傷地逃脫了"組織"和中情局的圍剿
You—
你...
You—you used me.
你,你利用了我
I know.
我知道
But I'm gonna make it up to you.
但是我會補償你的
Soon you'll be out of the basement.
不久你就會被調離基層部門
You'll be promoted to a higher level than your last post,
你會被提拔到比你過去崗位更高的級別
with more access than you've ever had before.
并且獲得比之前還高的權限
And how is that gonna happen?
這怎么可能做得到
Because, Ryan Fletcher,
因為,瑞安·弗萊徹
I'm gonna make you a hero.
我將把你打造成大英雄
I saw your red herring, the video.
我看到你的障眼法招數了,那段視頻
I heard about the whole Birkhoff thing.
也聽說了伯克霍夫被綁的來龍去脈
Hell of a plan you had going.
好厲害的一步棋
Yeah.
的確
Emphasis on hell.
相當之"厲害"
I rerouted your tracking device.
我更改了你的追蹤設備的路由配置
Right now, it reads like you're in your apartment,
現在它顯示你在公寓里
but I can make it look like
但是我可以讓它顯示
you're anywhere in the world.
你身處在世界上任何地方
Cool.
好極了
So if you wanna go, you're free.
所以如果想要走的話,你現在自由了
Go where?
往哪走
Anywhere.
隨你便
Morocco. Montana.
摩洛哥,蒙大納
Anywhere you like.
任何你想去的地方
Point is you'd be halfway around the globe
重點是你得在"組織"發現你逃走之前
before Division knew you were gone.
跑到地球的另一邊
That was not part of our plan.
這可不在我們的計劃之中
Yeah. Well, it wasn't part of our plan
是的,你畢業成為外勤特工
for you to graduate to agent,
同樣不是我們計劃中的
and it certainly was never my plan for you to take a life.
讓你沾上一條人命這也絕對不在我計劃中
So you want me to go on the run?
所以你想讓我從此踏上逃亡之路嗎
You wouldn't be running.
你不用逃亡的
You'd be living a normal life,
你會過上那本屬于你的
the life you deserve.
正常的生活
I was never meant to live a normal life.
我從沒想過要過正常的生活
And I couldn't, even if I wanted to,
在給我家人報仇之前
Not till I get revenge for my family.
即便想過,我也不能過
I'm here to finish this fight,
我一定要戰斗到底
just like you.
正如你一樣
So call me, ok?
電話里說,好嗎
I'll be at home.
我會在家等著
And why am I helping you go through the agent manifest again?
為什么又要我幫你一起檢查特工清單
Because Percy ordered us to vet everything.
因為珀西命令我們要滴水不漏
Salazar's tracker looks good.
薩拉查的追蹤器正常
Alex's looks good, too.
艾麗克絲的也正常
She's home.
她正在家里
Alexandra,
亞莉桑德拉
I know you may not understand
我知道或許你并不理解
why I make you do all these things,
為什么我讓你做這些
but one day, you will realize
不過有朝一日,你會意識到
it was because I love you
我這么做是因為我愛你
and I wish to protect you.
我想要保護你
I know, Papa.
我懂的,爸爸
I love you, too,
我也愛你
And I'm glad we're home.
真高興我們回家了
I thought you had to work.
我還以為你要上班的
I was able to break free,
忙里偷閑一下
for a few hours, at least.
個把小時還是可以的
Figured I might as well enjoy it.
反正我也很喜歡這個