6 years ago, I was taken from prison
六年前,一個政府秘密小組
and forced to become an assassin
將我從獄中釋放
for a secret unit of the government,
并脅迫我成為一名殺手
a black-ops program called Division
名為"組織"的秘密行動組
that has now gone rogue.
如今已變得不聽將令
They destroyed my identity,
他們抹殺了我的存在
and they destroyed the man I loved.
還殺害了我愛的人
I escaped, and now the man that trained me, someone I trusted, is hunting me.
我跳出魔窟,如今,我曾經信賴的教官正在追殺我
Division's power and influence continue to grow.
"組織"的勢力和影響日益膨脹
No one is outside their reach,
他們的魔爪無所不及
and they will annihilate any person,
不論是個人還是政府組織
any government that stands in their way.
只要與其作對便都將慘遭毒手
But along with my partner Alex,
但是我在"組織"的內應,艾麗克絲
who is undercover inside Division,
會和我一起
I will stop them.
阻止他們
I will protect the innocents they target...
我會保護無辜的人免受其害
and I will make them pay.
我還要讓他們付出代價
This is how it's gonna go down.
我們的行動計劃是這樣的
2 security guards by the main entrance.
主入口處布置有兩名警衛
Single-zone walkthrough metal detector,
單人通過式金屬探測門
hardwired to dedicated police alarm,
電路直接連接專用警局報警器
which takes us to 2 closed-circuit security cameras.
然后我們會遇到兩個閉路攝像頭
Once we're past the lobby,
穿過走廊后
we move into the main hall.
我們進入大廳
That's where the guests will be.
來賓們都在這里
The attack will be timed so we reach the takedown point
這次行動會精確計時,所以我們會在
just as the target hits the stage.
目標登臺時準時到達目標擊殺點
Time?
用時多少
8 minutes, 37.
八分三十七秒
We add 2 minutes for evac,
用兩分鐘來撤離
we still have a 30-second cushion.
我們仍然還有三十秒的彈性時間
11 minutes...
十一分鐘
That's how long it'll take to kill prince Erik of Georgia.
十一分鐘就要干掉格魯吉亞的埃里克王子
And you'll be posing as members
你要偽裝成格魯吉亞
of the Georgian armed forces?
武裝部隊的人嗎
You know they're loyal
你知道他們對當局政府
to the existing administration.
忠心耿耿
So Georgia's president hired Division?
是格魯吉亞的總統雇傭了"組織"嗎
To dress up as his own guys? No.
沒必要偽裝成他自己的人,所以不是
It's definitely a false-flag mission.
這次任務絕對是想嫁禍于人
Someone wants the president
有人想把殺死王子的罪名
to take the fall for killing the prince.
嫁禍給總統
Good way to start a coup.
真是發起政變的妙招啊
And I warned her
我求婚之前就提醒過她
that I don't own a castle,
我可買不起城堡
but she still said yes.
但是她還是答應了
I did buy him some shining armor for a wedding present.
我真買了閃亮的盔甲給他作為結婚禮物
Yes. Very difficult to get dry-cleaned.
是啊,干洗可費勁了
I can imagine.
可以想象
But, princess Kristina,
但是克里斯蒂娜王妃
you're also from royalty, correct?
你也是出身皇族,對吧
Yes. Erik and I both come
對,埃里克和我的家族
from families with claims to the throne,
都有王位繼承權
and uniting our bloodline
我們的聯姻
has given our supporters a huge boost.
讓我們的支持者受益匪淺
But beyond that,
除此之外
I've always taken my heritage seriously.
我一直都很妥善保管我繼承的遺產
That's why I'm so excited
所以我非常興奮
about the crown jewel exhibit we've brought to America.
能在美國展覽我們的皇冠珠寶
It's a pretty high-profile op for your first mission.
你的第一個任務就很引人矚目啊
Michael must really believe in you.
邁克爾肯定很信任你
Yeah, Michael's not in on it.
這次邁克爾沒有參加
He's not?
他沒參加
You know how he feels about percy's mission-for-hire jobs.
你知道他不爽珀西私接黑活
Besides, he's busy
而且他也忙著
reconfiguring Division's defenses.
重新布置"組織"的防御系統
You exposed some pretty big holes
你的逃跑
when you busted out of there.
暴露了"組織"不少很大的漏洞
Has he asked about me?
他問起過我嗎
In an operational context, that is.
我說的是在談及任務的情況下
Not lately.
最近沒有
So what was the deal with you and Michael?
你和邁克爾到底是怎么回事
Let's just focus on the mission.
集中精力在這次的任務上就行了
What kind of intel does Division have?
"組織"得到了多少情報
Everything—
無所不知
security detail, personnel lists,
保安小隊,人員名單
itinerary for the royal couple—
王室夫婦的行程
All official.
全都是官方資料
We're gonna need to get a copy of those.
我們也要弄一份
On the way. Stand by.
這就來,待命
Can I help you, agent?
特工,有何貴干
Where's Birkhoff?
伯克霍夫在哪里
On leave. Can I help you with something?
他在休假,我為你效勞嗎
Uh, I was just going to
我只是想
review the tactical plans for operation Castle.
復習一下城堡行動的戰術策略
Electronic tablet or sent to your smartphone?
發到你的掌上電腦還是你的智能手機上
Phone is fine.
手機就行
Done.
完工
Anything else?
還有事嗎
No.
沒了
Thank you.
多謝
Alex.
艾麗克絲
Prepping for your op?
準備好行動了嗎
It's the key to success, right?
此乃取勝之匙,對吧
Preparation?
充分準備
Stephen's a good man.
斯蒂芬這人不錯
He's a good team leader for your first.
你第一次行動,他會帶好你
How 'bout you?
那你呢
Are you done making this place Nikita-proof?
你這里的"防尼基塔"安全補丁都打完沒
Almost.
差不多了
Still need to set some redundancies.
還得設置一些冗余的防范措施
She has a way of corrupting systems from the inside.
她有法子從內部破壞我們的系統
Like a cancer.
像癌癥一樣
Alex.
艾麗克絲
There's no such thing as an easy mission.
世上沒什么任務是不費吹灰之力的
Won't be easy,
不簡單啊
and someone on the inside's a source,
提供情報的內線
someone with top-level clearance.
是某些擁有高級權限的人
General Anton Zahidov,
安東·扎西多夫上將
head of intelligence services.
情報部門的頭兒
He'd have the most to gain from an assassination.
若王子遇刺,他就是從中獲益最大的人
Looks like Zahidov's been openly critical of the president.
好像扎西多夫已經公開對總統表示不滿了
With some popular support, he could start an uprising.
只要得到廣泛的支持,他就能發動軍變
He'll have plenty of it after the prince is assassinated.
王子遇刺后,他就會有大把大把的好處
So we need to get to the prince.
所以我們要找到王子
Zahidov's head of his security.
扎西多夫是他的衛隊長
He'll be watching him like a hawk.
他會像鷹一樣時刻盯著他
What about Kristina?
克里斯蒂娜怎么樣
You wanna get past Jafar,
想要繞過這個死盯著王子的賈方
you go straight to princess Jasmine, right?
就直接去找茉莉公主,對吧
Good.
很好
I'll work on a cover to get in to the museum event.
我會偽裝進入博物館的展覽會
We'll be in and out before Division even gets there.
我們要搶在"組織"趕去前速戰速決
Sounds easy enough.
聽起來挺簡單
So this is us
這就是我們
on the outside...
在外面的世界
working together.
齊心協力
A whole new world.
一個嶄新的世界
Excuse me, miss...
打擾一下,您是...
Kantaria. Leela Kantaria.
凱塔莉亞,莉拉·凱塔莉亞
Ms. Kantaria, I'm sorry to disturb you,
凱塔莉亞女士,抱歉打擾您了
but it's urgent that I speak with the princess.
但我有急事,能和王妃說兩句嗎
That may be difficult.
恐怕不行
Maybe later in the evening.
晚上吧
The Bagrationi Necklace made by the Finnish jeweler Hiskias Pendin in 1860—
芬蘭珠寶商赫斯柯斯·彭丁在1860年制作的巴格拉提奧尼項鏈
Yes. Right over there.
是的,就在那邊
It's fake.
那是贗品
I want to show you something.
我給您看點東西
Look at the chasing of the metalwork.
看金屬部分的拋光
It has none of Pendin's signature detail.
細節設計完全不像潘丁的風格
You are certain?
你確定嗎
Look at the clarity of the stones.
你看這鉆石的透明度
It's clearly all wrong.
顯然有問題
Believe me. I've studied his work for many years.
相信我,我研究他的作品好些年了
But the princess herself—
可公主本人就是...
Curated the collection. I know,
展覽的主辦者,我知道
Which is why I need to speak with her,
所以我得和她本人談
Save her the embarrassment
省得這事情被媒體曝光
from finding out from the media.
讓她無法收場
Come with me.
跟我來
Who is this?
這是誰
She needs to speak to the princess.
她需要和公主談談
On what business?
談什么
Cultural.
文化上的事
Don't mind him.
別介意
Someone forgot to take him for a walk today.
他今兒氣不順
One moment.
稍等
I thought I knew all the Pendin experts.
我還以為所有的潘丁研究專家我都認識
Well, my expertise lies in a very specific area.
我的研究領域很特別
Someone is going to kill your husband tonight.
有人今晚要殺你丈夫
They know your every move,
他們對你們的一舉一動都了如指掌
and they will strike within the hour.
而且會在一個小時內動手
This is my private itinerary.
這是我的個人行程
We need to warn the prince now.
我們必須立即警告王子
Who are you?
你是誰
A friend.
一個朋友
Zahidov. No.
扎西多夫,別
He's compromised. Lose him.
他被買通了,別用他
I gave him an excuse.
我找了個借口支走他
All right, we need to get out of here.
好的,我們得離開這兒
Gentlemen, could I trouble you for the room for a minute?
先生們,麻煩借房間一用
All the security tonight are our people.
今晚的保安人員都是我們的人
Where's your husband now?
你丈夫現在人在哪里
Getting ready for his speech.
正準備發表演說
I have to find him, get you two out.
我得找到他,把你倆弄出去
Is there any way that you
這有沒有別的路
We have to get rid of her.
必須除掉她
When I was told of your services,
當初聽你介紹的時候
I was assured I'd be receiving the work
可是跟我保證的是
Of a fully professional organization.
專業組織提供的一流服務
And I can assure you that is indeed the case, your highness.
殿下,我可以跟你保證這點毋庸置疑
Don't condescend to me.
少跟我來這套
Who the hell is this bitch?
這婊子又是誰
She is a distraction,
小插曲而已
One that you've done a very good job in dealing with.
您處理得非常漂亮
What does this mean for the plan?
這對計劃有影響嗎
Nothing. We're on the count.
絲毫沒有,我的人已經整裝待發
Just keep her someplace safe
把她弄到一個安全的地方
until my people get there.
等我的人來處理
Although if you do kill her,
你要是殺了她的話
I'd be happy to cut my commission.
我傭金可以給你優惠
Get me Stephen.
給我接史蒂芬
Dispose of her somewhere out of view
找個沒人的地方宰了她
Quietly.
做干凈點
Remember, everybody move quickly.
記著,行動要快
Cover your A.O.R.
負責好自己的任務
Stick to your routes.
不要偏離自己的路線
One more thing.
另外
I just got word Nikita was on the scene.
剛聽說尼基塔也來了
How did she get ahead of us?
她怎會趕在我們前頭的
Her mole was terminated.
她的內應不是被除掉了嘛
She breached the data network last week.
上周她侵入了數據鏈
She must have intercepted the mission plan then.
肯定是截獲了任務計劃
Nikita's not an issue.
尼基塔已經不是問題
She's been put down.
她已經被干掉了
Everybody stay off all tactical channels
大家都盡量保持無線電靜默
Unless absolutely necessary.
除非十分必要
Hit the cell phone jammer.
啟動手機信號干擾器
Jammer active.
干擾器已啟動
The prince is ready to go backstage.
王子準備好去后臺了
Go ahead. Send 2 guards with him.
行動,派倆警衛跟著他
I'll be right there.
我馬上就到
We'have announced to invite the prince.
我們向大家宣布了會邀請王子
Ladies and gentlemen,
女士們,先生們
we here at the Thorburg Cultural Center
今晚在索爾堡文化中心
are honored tonight to be
我們很榮幸的能一睹
in the presence of royalty.
皇室成員的貴族氣質
Their fairy-tale romance captured the imagination of the world.
他們的神話般的浪漫故事倍受世人矚目
Excuse me. You're not allowed—
抱歉,你不可以—
Who are you, what is this.
你是誰,這是怎么回事
Your life is in danger. You need to come with me.
您有生命危險,請跟我走
Who are they? Who are you?
他們是誰,你又是誰
Answers later. Now run.
回頭再說,快跑
Don't move.
不許動
Right there.
往那邊
Over right there.
就在那邊
Where's the target? Who has eyes on?
目標呢,誰負責的
Search the building. He can't be far.
搜查整座建筑,跑不遠的
Guard the entrance. No one gets in or out.
把守好大門,任何人不許出入
Keep these people quiet.
讓這些人安靜點
I'm going to the security office to check the cameras.
我去安保室查查錄像
Everyone stay calm, and no one gets hurt.
大家保持冷靜,以免造成傷亡
Let's go.
跟我走
Can we stop now? What is going on?
可以停下了嗎,發生什么事了
People are trying to kill you.
有人想殺你
I gathered that.
我猜也是
Why?
為什么呢
Why? Power.
為什么,為權利
Who?
誰干的
Well, Zahidov's in on it.
扎西多夫
So is Kristina.
還有克里斯蒂娜
Kristina?
克里斯蒂娜
I never thought she would go this far.
我真沒想到她會狠到這一步
What do you mean, "Go this far"?
"狠到這一步"是什么意思
Go.
過來
The wedding, our marriage,
婚禮,我們的婚姻
it was something for our people to rally around.
只是為了團結我們的人民
Our families thought that
我們的家族認為
together we could help restore our constitutional monarchy to Georgia,
我們的婚姻可以幫助格魯吉亞重建君主立憲制
the way it had been before the Russians.
就像俄國人來之前那樣
Sounds good.
聽起來不錯啊
What happened?
出什么事了
I told Kristina that I was done after this trip.
我告訴卡特麗娜此行之后我就不干了
I'm giving up the throne.
我要放棄王位
Why?
為什么
You don't love her.
你不愛她
People in love don't try to kill each other.
彼此相愛的人不會算計著要對方的命
Are you serious?
你是認真的嗎
I'm in love with someone else.
我愛上了別人
Leela.
莉拉
Leela, the assistant?
莉拉,那個助手嗎
It's not what you think. Kristina knows.
這不像你想的那樣,卡特麗娜知道
I told her. She doesn't care.
我告訴她了,她不在乎
Apparently she does.
顯然她在乎
You step down, she loses her path to power.
你下臺,她就丟了掌握權利的途徑
On the other hand, you die a martyr,
反之,你要是以身殉國的話
She rides that wave of sympathy to the throne.
她就可借著世人的同情獲得王位
Do you trust Leela?
你信任莉拉嗎
With my life.
我以性命擔保
Good. That's what I'm gonna do.
好的,就這么辦
What's this? Leela has a headset on.
怎么辦,莉拉戴著耳機
It wasn't hard to find the frequency.
找到通信頻率并不難
I need you to get a message to her.
我需要你帶話給她
Leela, can you hear me?
莉拉,能聽到嗎
Erik?
埃里克
Shh. Shh. Don't talk. They'll hear you, ok?
噓,別說話,他們會聽到的
Thank god you're ok.
謝天謝地你沒事
Look, I'm coming to save you, all right?
等著,我會來救你的,好嗎
You need to know something.
有些事你得知道
Kristina is behind this.
克里斯蒂娜是此事件的幕后主使
Leela.
莉拉
Do you see the terrorist, the brunette?
看見那個深褐色頭發的女恐怖分子了嗎
Give her your headset. Don't worry. She won't hurt you.
把耳機給她,別擔心,她不會傷害你
It's—it's for you.
是找你的
Alex, it's me.
艾麗克斯,是我
Where are you?
你在哪
I'm safe. I have the prince.
我很安全,王子和我在一起
I'm guessing agents are looking for us.
我猜你們的特工在找我們
2.
有兩人
Ok, here's what I need you to do.
好,你要這樣做
There's a trigger for a silent alarm in the security office.
安保室有個無聲報警按鈕
I saw it earlier.
我之前看到了
I need you to trip it.
你去按下那個報警鈕
Who is it? It's Nikita.
是誰,是尼基塔
Listen, bitch. I caught you once,
婊子聽著,我抓到過你一次
and I can do it again.
也就能再抓你第二次
Can you get to the security office?
你能去安保室嗎
I think you know the answer to that.
這答案你心里清楚
Good. The prince'll be safe with the police,
很好,王子和警察在一起就會安全了
but I can't get to them.
但我無法聯系他們
You need to bring the end zone to us.
為達到目的,你得幫我們把警察招來
You and the other agents, you can just surrender.
你和其他特工投降即可
Percy will save you.
珀西有辦法救你們
You're never getting out!
你休想跑出去
It's Nikita. Another thing.
是尼基塔,還有
The woman who gave you the headset, she's with us.
給你耳麥的女人是自己人
Protect her.
保護她
I know where the prince is.
我知道王子在哪兒
Nikita.
尼基塔
I'll give you one chance.
就給你一次機會
Leave now, and none of you will get hurt.
現在就走,保你們平安無事
The fact that you want us out
你想讓我們離開
means you're still in here,
就說明你們還在這里
and that means we'll eventually find you.
也就是說,我們最終會找到你們
You can try,
你可以試試看
But you'll have to divide your forces.
但你的手下就得分頭行動
Those hostages are gonna wanna leave.
那些人質會想逃跑
You think you can wait us out?
你覺得你能耗得過我們嗎
Here's a better question.
不如這么問更好些
At what point do you think
你覺得珀西還能忍多久
Percy will chalk this mission up as a failure?
就要把這次任務視為敗筆了
When I was at Division,
我在組織里那會兒
I mean, I never got one of those demerits,
我可從沒犯過那樣的錯
But I hear they suck.
但我聽說犯那種錯的下場很慘
Think about it.
好好想想
Check back there.
檢查下那里
We will get you.
我們早晚會抓到你們
You're hurt.
你受傷了
We gotta go.
我們得走了
Let's go.
走
Come on.
跟上
You need to go. Police will protect you.
你得走了,警察會保護你
I'm not leaving, not without Leela.
我不能走,不能丟下莉拉
I'm going back for her.
我回去救她
You need to get to safety.
你得去安全的地方
I'm willing to give up the throne for this woman.
為了她我連王位都可以舍棄
You think I'm going to run and hide
難道我會在她最需要我的時候
when she needs me most?
獨自逃命做縮頭烏龜嗎
Love over duty, huh?
只愛美人不愛江山
Who wouldn't make that choice?
誰不是這樣呢
I know someone.
有人不是
Barricade the doors.
堵住所有門
We should cut our losses.
我們應該趁早收手
A tactical retreat out the back.
從后面戰術性撤退
No.
不
We don't have a secondary plan for this. Percy...
我們沒有應對此狀況的備用方案,珀西...
Percy is not here.
將在外
I am.
君命有所不受
We're not goin' anywhere.
我們決不撤退
We're not goin' anywhere.
我們決不離開
This the main line into the museum?
這是接通博物館的電話主線嗎
Great.
很好
All right.
好了
You're on the hunt.
你們去抓人
She was last in the east wing. Start there.
她最近一次是出現在東樓,從那里開始找
Clear an area. Seal it off. Move on.
找完一片區域就地封鎖,去吧
Take over the entry point. No one gets close.
接管各處入口,別讓人靠近
Stay here. Watch them.
留在這里看著他們
We've lost 2 already.
我們已掛了兩人
We should stand down.
我們應該趕快收手
Division will extract us from whatever custody
不管被誰抓了組織都能把我們救出來
This op is viable still. Percy will realize that.
這次任務仍可完成,珀西會明白的
Percy will want to know why an 11-minute wolf-pack strike
珀西會想知道為何十一分鐘的小隊突襲
turned into a public standoff with the NYPD.
變成了與紐約警方的公開對峙
He will cut us some slack when we kill Nikita.
我們殺了尼基塔他就會網開一面的
What are you doing?
你在干嘛
Looking for something that'll help us.
找能幫助我們的東西
Halon gas.
海龍氣體
What?
什么
It's a compressed gas used to suppress fires.
用于消防的壓縮氣體
There's no residue. That's why museums use it.
使用后無殘留物,所以才用于博物館
Let me look at that ricochet wound.
讓我看看你那處跳彈槍傷
It's ok.
沒事
No, really.
不行,我是認真的
I'm a doctor.
我是醫生
You're a doctor?
你是醫生嗎
Is that like some honorary degree they give away to princes?
是為王子準備的那種榮譽學位吧
Yes. I'm a doctor of the tango.
對,我是探戈舞博士
I served in the army as a medic.
我當過軍醫
Now sit down.
去坐下
Yes, sire.
遵命,殿下
Mmm. That's not so bad.
不太嚴重
You'll need stitches, though.
但也需要縫針
Look, I want to tell you that Leela and I,
我想告訴你,我和莉拉
it's not what you think.
不是你想的那種關系
We fell in love before I married Kristina.
娶克里斯蒂娜前我們就相愛了
I'm not here to judge.
我不是來評論是非的
I know it sounds like a cliche?
我知道這有點老套
The affair with the assistant,
和助理鬧出緋聞
but we've done nothing improper.
但我們沒有越軌之舉
I will keep my vows.
我會遵守我的誓言
But this is why I must leave Kristina.
所以我必須離開克里斯蒂娜
Why did you marry her in the first place?
那你當初為什么娶她
My country needs inspiration.
我的國家需要鼓舞人心的事
They're not getting it from the current political leaders,
既然現任領導人不能給人民以鼓舞
so I agreed to fill a role.
那就由我來扮演這個角色
Marrying Kristina, uniting the families,
娶克里斯蒂娜,促成皇族聯姻
gave the monarchist movement the push that it needed.
給君主制的發展提供所需的動力
I gave up Leela for the good of my people.
我為了我的人民放棄了莉拉
But how much good can I do for them
但如果我都不能誠實地面對自己
if I can't be honest with myself?
又能為我的人民做多少善事呢
Don't underestimate people.
別低估了人民
All they really want is someone to believe in them,
他們需要的是信賴他們
someone who'll fight for what they want.
并會為他們的訴求而奮斗的一個領袖
I'm sorry. It's fine.
抱歉,沒事
I—I don't have any anesthetic.
我沒有麻藥
It's ok.
沒關系
I've had worse.
我忍受過更大的痛苦
From doctors or other men?
是醫生造成還是源自男人
You said that Kristina knows about your feelings for Leela.
你說過克里斯蒂娜知道你對莉拉的感情
Yes.
對
Is that a problem?
這個問題嚴重嗎
Depends on how far Kristina's willing to take this.
這取決于克里斯蒂娜想鬧多大
He will be ok, Erik.
埃里克不會有事的
Let's hope so.
希望如此吧
I just don't want you to worry.
我只是不想讓你擔心
He is strong and smart,
他堅強而智慧
and he cares for people.
為民眾著想
That is why we all love him.
所以你我都愛上了他
You're right.
你說得對
Erik is the best and brightest of Georgia,
埃里克是格魯吉亞最英明神武的人
and even if he falls,
即使他倒下了
Our country will go on.
我們的國家也會繼續前行
These thugs will never win.
這些暴徒永遠不會得逞
Fear will never win.
恐懼是無法贏得勝利的
I agree.
我同意
I hope that the people behind this get everything they deserve.
我希望幕后操縱這一切的人會得到應有的報應
What's goin' on?
怎么回事
Mmm. Problem on Castle.
城堡行動遇到麻煩了
Sit-rep?
有情況匯報嗎
Team went in with 8. 2 confirmed down.
有八名隊員進入,確認有兩名陣亡
Local leos have set up a perimeter,
當地警方已經設置了封鎖線
and, as you can see, the media is there.
正如你看到的,媒體都到場了
Who went down?
陣亡的是誰
Rogers and Downey.
羅杰斯和唐尼
And Nikita's in there.
尼基塔也在里面
Of course she is.
那是肯定的
We need to make a plan to get our men out
我們得想法子把我們的人都弄出去
without anyone finding out who they are.
還不能讓他們的身份暴露
Understood.
明白
And if we could finish the mission
如果我們能完成此次任務
and get Nikita at the same time,
同時抓到尼基塔
well, that, that would be swell.
那真是一箭雙雕之效
What?
什么
You're not Georgian, so you must be a mercenary,
你不是格魯吉亞人,那你一定是雇傭兵
But what is a girl your age doing with soldiers of fortune?
但像你這樣的少女和雇傭兵混在一起干什么
Just sit tight,
少廢話,回去坐好
And you'll get through this.
你會沒事的
But what about you?
但你呢
Will you get through this?
你會沒事嗎
Workin' on it.
正在想辦法呢
Attention, NYPD commander.
請注意,紐約警局指揮官
Attention, NYPD commander.
請注意,紐約警局指揮官
Ok, whoever this is,
無論你是誰
this is a reserved channel.
這是警用保留頻道
You're gonna have to back off—
你現在必須關閉
I'm inside the museum.
我就在博物館里
Identify yourself.
請表明身份
I'm your eyes on the inside.
我是你們在里面的眼線
There are roughly 50 canaries in the main hall
現在大廳里大概有50名人質
guarded by 6 or so crows.
被大約六名歹徒劫持
They have assault rifles and other small arms.
他們持有突擊步槍還有其他輕武器
They are very well trained and extremely dangerous.
他們訓練有素而且相當的危險
Ok, what do they want?
好吧,他們到底想要什么
Prince Erik, but he's safe with me.
埃里克王子,但他在我這里,很安全
Oh, yeah?
是嗎
And what do you want?
那你想要什么
I want you to save the day, big guy.
我希望你力挽危局,大塊頭
Stand down your snipers.
撤掉你的狙擊手
Do not engage these guys.
不要和這些歹徒交火
What about the hostages?
那人質怎么辦
Once I get prince Erik out of here...
只要我把埃里克王子弄出去
Once I get the prince and another hostage out,
只要我把埃里克王子和另一名人質都弄出去
everyone will be fine.
所有人都會安然無恙的
The gunmen will recognize the tactical situation.
到時持槍歹徒會意識到戰況
They will do the smart thing and surrender.
他們會聰明地選擇投降
It's what they've been trained to do.
這些他們都訓練好了
So you just want me to sit here and wait?
那你是讓我坐在這里干等著嗎
Right. Give the prince protective custody.
對,給王子安排安全監護
Can you do that?
你做得到嗎
Ok, tell you what.
好吧,聽我說
You bring him to me, he'll be safe.
只要你把他帶來給我,他就會安全的
Ok, good. As long as we can keep things cool.
很好,只要我們能控制住局面
FBI. We'll be taking over from here.
聯邦調查局,現在這里由我們接管
Hello. Do you copy?
喂,收到了嗎
Hello, Nikita.
你好,尼基塔
Michael.
邁克爾
Walk out now.
馬上出來投降
No can do.
沒門
You know, you play this game,
你玩這種把戲
things are gonna get a little messy.
局勢會變得一片混亂
Things are already messy, Michael.
現在已經是一片混亂了,邁克爾
I thought you didn't take part in
我還以為你沒參與
Percy's mission-for-hire jobs.
珀西私下接的黑活
I do what I have to do.
我做的是我份內的事
So do I.
我也是
You have to know that, right?
你是清楚的,對嗎
I came here to get my people out.
我來是為了把我的人弄出去
Let the prince leave safely, then.
那就讓王子安全離開
I'm not negotiating.
我不是在跟你談條件
Some prince, huh?
好一個搶手的王子
The FBI is here.
聯邦調查局的來了
Forward team, this is Michael.
前方隊伍,我是邁克爾
We're on site.
我們已到現場
That's not the FBI.
那不是聯邦調查局
Team leader here.
我是隊長
What's the situation?
現在情況如何
Holding steady.
一切還在掌握之中
We've cleared the upper levels.
我們排查了上面幾層樓
We're moving to the lower ones now.
我們現在正轉向底下幾層
What's the plan?
有何計劃
I've taken control of the perimeter.
我們控制了這里的封鎖線
We're gonna send in a strike team,
我們會派出一個突擊隊
But they are friendlies.
但他們是自己人
I repeat—FBI agents are friendlies.
重復一遍,聯邦調查員是自己人
copy that. We will not engage the HRT.
收到,我們不會跟人質救援隊交火
We will stand down.
我們不會開火
What is the HR... Shh.
什么人質救... 別出聲
Now, sir, I am closing in on this target.
長官,我已經包圍了目標
I have agents headed toward the basement now.
我的隊員此刻正前往地下室
If you could hold off a little while longer...
如果你能再拖延點時間
We have about 15 minutes before we get rolling.
我們大約十五分鐘后采取行動
You have until then.
你只有這么多時間
Thank you, sir.
謝謝,長官
We gotta get out of here.
我們得離開這里
Come on.
快走
Sit there.
坐下
What are you doing?
你要干嘛
Someone has to talk to them.
總該有人出來跟他們交涉
Everyone's looking to me for leadership.
所有人都指望我擔當領袖
Hold it.
不許動
On behalf of the hostages,
我代表全體人質
I'd like to speak to the person in charge.
要跟你們頭兒談談
I know how to flush him out.
我知道怎么逼他現身
Erik.
埃里克
Erik, I am sorry.
埃里克,我很抱歉
Sorry that you were forced to marry psychopath.
很抱歉你被迫娶了個瘋婆子
Wherever you are, pick up a house phone.
無論你在哪,拿起內線電話
No!
不行
Stop. Move.
停手,讓開
They will kill you both.
他們會把你倆都干掉
I understand this woman is a person the prince cares about.
我知道,這個人是王子在乎的女人
So I just stand by and let her die?
那是讓我袖手旁觀,看著她死嗎
If you pick up that phone,
如果你拿起那部電話
they're gonna know where we are.
他們就知道我們在哪了
Leave. I'll face them myself.
走開,我要親自面對他們
You have 5 seconds before I shoot her.
在我斃了她前,你有五秒鐘時間
5...4...
五,四
They're not gonna do it. Listen to me.
他們不會這么做的,聽我的
She's their only leverage.
她是他們唯一的籌碼
3... I can't take that chance.
三,我不能冒這個險
2...1.
二,一
This won't work. Nikita knows a bad trade when she sees one.
這招沒用,尼基塔不會上第二次當的
Well, it was worth the try.
但也值得一試
Kill her.
殺了她
She knows about our arrangement.
她知道我們的計劃
Wait.
等一下
Nikita, do you hear me?
尼基塔,你聽到我了嗎
What do you think you're doing?
你這是在干嘛
Hear this.
聽聽這個
Leela.
莉拉
That's one finger. I'll break another
這只是一根手指,每過一分鐘
every minute until you pick up the phone.
我就會折她一根指頭,直到你接起電話
You do the math on how long you've got.
你們自己算一下還有多少時間
Stop it. That's not helping anyone.
住手,這樣做對誰都沒好處
Southeastern wing, subbasement—
東南側,地下二層
Meet me there.
在那匯合
Nice work. Keep her on the phone.
干得漂亮,繼續跟她講電話
All right, this is how it's gonna go down.
好了,接下來我告訴你怎么辦
You have 5 minutes to turn him over.
給你五分鐘的時間把他交出來
Then your time is up. Do you understand?
只有五分鐘,懂嗎
I understand I'm gonna kick your ass.
我看你是欠收拾了
Well, you're welcome to come and try.
那你就來試試看
Just 3 of us here.
我們這一共才三個人
No problem for the famous Nikita, right?
對大名鼎鼎的尼基塔而言,小事一樁吧
There are 3 men coming. We have 5 minutes.
三個特工追過來了,我們只有五分鐘
You need to get back out there,
你得回到大廳去
Be the good princess.
扮演好王妃的角色
What about her? She knows everything.
那她怎么辦,她可什么都知道
I'll take care of it.
我自會處理
I hope your colleagues do the same.
希望你的同伙也能如此
Trust me. It's gonna be ugly.
相信我,會不堪入目的
We're goin in'.
我們行動
Safeties on.
槍支上保險
These are our people in there.
里面有我們的人
Sounds like it's over.
好像完事了
Erik?
埃里克
This is Michael. We're beginning the assault.
我是邁克爾,開始行動
Code green.
行動口令,綠色
You wanna see your prince?
你想見你的王子嗎
Get out there. Get out there now.
快走,現在就走
I—I don't understand.
我不明白
I'm sorry. I had to do that to make this all work.
很抱歉,為達計劃我不得不出此下策
Make what work?
什么計劃
It's over.
搞定了
We're alone.
只有我們倆了
Leela's coming your way.
莉拉可以交給你了
Great. Send her to the roof.
好極了,把她送到樓頂
Got it. Hey, Alex...
明白,艾麗克絲
Way to think on your feet, girl.
給自己想好退路,丫頭
I'm still thinking.
我正想著呢
Oh, I hear you.
好,知道了
Drop your weapons!
放下武器
Drop it. Now.
快點放下武器
That was for my country.
這一巴掌是為了我的國家
She was just selling the act.
她只是逢場作戲
So was I.
我也是
Secure the hostages.
保護人質
Donovan, Carlson, you're with me.
多諾萬,卡爾森,跟我來
Where you going?
你們去哪兒
Nikita's still in the building.
尼基塔還在這里
Safeties off.
槍支保險打開
Erik!
埃里克
Leela.
莉拉
You guys, we have to go.
我們該走了
Head straight for the cop cars, ok?
直接去找警車,明白嗎
Do not surrender to the FBI.
別去找聯邦調查局的人
What about you?
你自己怎么辦
Police and I don't mix.
我不是警局的人
Will we see you again?
我們還會再見嗎
Hopefully not, for your sake.
為了你好,還是別見了
Fight for what you want.
為夢想而努力吧
I will if you will.
你會,我也必定會
Thank you.
謝謝你
Any word from Michael?
有邁克爾的消息嗎
Closing in on Nikita.
正在搜捕尼基塔
Sir...
長官
What is it?
什么事
The prince is in NYPD custody.
王子被紐約警局監護了
Is Nikita with him?
尼基塔和他在一起嗎
There's a woman, but it's not Nikita.
是有一個女人,但不是尼基塔
Donovan, did you find anything?
多諾萬,有什么發現嗎
Donovan?
多諾萬
Damn it.
該死的
How's this for a shocker?
播報一則轟動性新聞
Princess Kristina was taken into custody this morning
今早,克里斯蒂娜王妃
by Georgian officials after she was implicated
因涉嫌密謀暗殺其丈夫,埃里克王子
in a plot to assassinate her husband, prince Erik.
而被格魯吉亞當局逮捕
The Georgian government says an anonymous source
格魯吉亞政府表示他們已收到匿名來源
has sent them security documents used in the planning of the attack
提供的用于策劃此次襲擊的安全系統檔案
and that these documents originated from the princess' files.
而這些文件源自于王妃的個人文檔
These are difficult circumstances.
事態雖十分嚴峻
But as always, Georgia will persevere,
但格魯吉亞將一如既往地渡過難關
and I promise to do everything to help us through it.
我保證會傾盡全力助大家共渡難關
What I have learned from this crisis
通過這次危機,我深深感悟到
is that the easy thing to do is to run—
逃避是一件輕而易舉的事
from your enemies, your responsibilities, your duties.
無論你逃避的是你的敵人,職責還是使命
But the heroes, they stay and fight.
但是英雄,會留下來戰斗到底
That is why, from now on,
所以,從今往后
I will take my duties as prince even more seriously than before.
我會更加認真地履行自己作為王子的職責
Kristina may no longer be at my side to help me with this task,
也許克里斯蒂娜不能再助我一臂之力
But I'm sure
但我堅信
that someday the right woman will be.
值得我愛的女人遲早會來到我身邊
What are we drinking?
我們喝的是什么
'98 Brunello.
98年產布魯耐羅
Almond milk-February, 2011.
杏仁乳,生產日期2011年2月
It's a great year.
豐收之年
It's Michael.
是邁克爾
Go ahead.
接吧
Your tracker reads like you're in your apartment.
你的追蹤器顯示你在家
Hello, Michael.
你好,邁克爾
Alex. Did I catch you at a bad time?
艾麗克絲,我有打擾到你嗎
Not at all.
沒有
How's your new place?
你的新住所怎么樣
Great.
很好
Feels like home already.
已經有家的感覺了
What's up?
有什么事嗎
I just wanted to say nice work.
我只想說,干得漂亮
Nice work?
漂亮
We blew the mission.
我們的任務失敗了
Stephen blew the mission.
斯蒂芬搞砸了任務
From what I can tell reading all the debriefs,
從你們的任務簡報里,我看得出
you kept your cool.
你一直沉著冷靜
Stephen overplayed his hand.
斯蒂芬自不量力
He was outplayed.
他一敗涂地
By Nikita.
敗給了尼基塔
Nikita.
尼基塔
Alex,
艾麗克絲
your report said she called up to the assistant's com
據你的報告,她接通了助手的耳麥
and specifically asked for you.
而且指定要和你通話
That's right.
沒錯
What did she say?
她說了什么
What didn't she say?
她還能說什么
She said I'd pay for capturing her,
她說我會為擒獲她而付出代價
that Division's a lie.
組織是個騙局
You know, song remains the same.
還是那套陳詞濫調
You weren't concerned?
你沒被她說動
Not at all.
當然沒有
That's what I thought.
我想也是
Thanks again, Alex.
再次感謝,艾麗克絲
Bye.
再見
He was going over the debriefs?
他又在看任務簡報了嗎
Yeah.
嗯
Good. Let him.
好,由他去
We won this time.
這次我們贏了
There's no gettin' around that.
勝利毋庸置疑