I know who killed your parents.
我知道是誰殺害了你的雙親
They're called Division, a black ops program
他們叫"組織" ,這個秘密機構
that has now gone rogue.
如今已變得不聽將令
But if I was on the inside,
如果我打入內部
I could get revenge for my family.
我就可以為我的家人報仇雪恨
She's hiding something.
她有事隱瞞
I know exactly who I'm dealing with.
我非常清楚在與誰為敵
You are the heir to Zetrov,
你是澤特洛夫的繼承人
the billion-dollar empire built by your father,
你父親尼古拉·烏迪諾夫
Nikolai Udinov.
建立的那座輝煌帝國的繼承人
Looking for this, right?
你是在找這個嗎
Give me the truth.
說實話就給你
Are you in some kind of trouble?
你惹上了什么麻煩嗎
I am Alexandra Udinov,
我是亞歷山德拉·烏迪諾夫
and this is your reward.
這是你罪有應得
I'm going to give you some methadone
我要給你注射點鎮痛劑
to help ease your withdrawal symptoms.
以緩解你毒癮發作的癥狀
But first, I just have a few questions to ask you.
但首先,我要問你幾個問題
Silo.
"深井"[暗號]
Backdoor out of Division.
逃離"組織"的秘密通道
Sublevel six, off the service hallway.
地下六層,工作通道的末端
Chat. Shell program.
命令行程序
Code x-8-9-9.
密碼為X899
Where did you get that?
你從哪里得到的
Come on, Alex. Wake up.
艾麗克絲,醒醒吧
Remember.
記住
I am awake.
我醒著的
I'm just exhausted.
我只是精疲力盡了
I feel like I've been drugged.
我覺得我好像被灌藥了
Where the hell did you get that symbol?
你從哪里得到的那個標志
I can't give you all the answers.
我不能告訴你所有的答案
Once you're inside—
一旦你打入了
Inside Division, I'm on my own, I know.
打入了"組織"內部,我只有靠自己,我知道
I make one mistake, and they find out I'm the mole.
我只要出一點差錯,他們就會發現我是內鬼
Or that you're Alexandra Udinov.
或者發現你是亞歷山德拉·烏迪諾夫
Either secret will get you killed.
任何一個暴露了都會讓你小命難保
What about your secrets?
那你的那些秘密呢
What do you mean?
你什么意思
Your secrets, the ones that you don't want to talk about.
你一直不想提起的那些個秘密
Michael, Daniel, Ryan, Owen.
邁克爾,丹尼爾,瑞安,歐文
Even the guy who gave you this place.
甚至還有給你這個房子的人
Whitefield?
惠特菲爾德
Whitfield. Right, Whitfield.
惠特菲爾德,對,惠特菲爾德
What if Division found out about him?
如果"組織"知道了他怎么辦
Come on, Alex, remember.
艾麗克絲,記住
Why are you asking me about Whitfield?
你為什么要問我惠特菲爾德的事
I don't know.
我不知道
Why are you quizzing me on things that don't matter?
你為什么要考我那些無關緊要的問題
The shell program is gone.
那個命令行程序已經沒用了
You have been keeping those secrets from me.
你一直對我隱瞞你的那些秘密
I want you to think about what those secrets are.
我要你好好回想一下那些秘密是什么
Imagine them in your mind
在你意識中把它們想象為
as objects you can see and hear.
一種視聽影像
That's Amanda.
是阿曼達
What's going on?
怎么回事
You're starting to remember.
你的回憶開始涌現了
I was drugged.
我被灌藥了
I remember Michael brought me back to Division.
我記得邁克爾帶我回"組織"
To Amanda.
帶我去見阿曼達
She's trying to find out who I am.
她想知道我的底細
I have to stop her.
我得阻止她
Wake up.
醒醒
She's conscious now.
她現在清醒了
And fully under the influence of ibogaine.
的影響
Good.
很好
This process works much better
用藥對象清醒的時候
when the subject is lucid.
這個過程會更順利
Instead of a word here or there,
我們會聽到她說出的完整的句子
we'll get full sentences.
而不是只聽到幾個含糊的詞而已
Okay, so we don't know what the Russians even gave her,
好吧,我們不知道那幫俄國佬給她灌了什么藥
and you're pumping her full of another drug?
而現在你又在用另一種藥來套她的話嗎
Ibogaine is a hallucinogen
伊博格堿是一種致幻劑
that's used to treat opiate addiction.
可以用于治療毒癮
It will ease her withdrawal symptoms
這能緩解她毒癮發作的癥狀
and remove any cravings.
還能消除吸毒的欲望
And I'll be here the entire time
我要全程待在這里
to personally monitor her progress.
親自監控她的治療進展
Because you care that much, right?
因為你格外在乎她,對嗎
Ibogaine has an interesting side effect.
伊博格堿有一個很有趣的副作用
Patients experience a sort of waking dream state.
病人會經歷一種迷幻狀態
Most people replay traumatic life events
多數病人會重現生命中的創傷性事件
or see visions representing their deepest fears.
或者是看見代表內心最深處恐懼的畫面
Or, under the right circumstances,
又或者,在合適的條件下
they can see visions I suggest to them.
他們能看見我暗示的畫面
So you're using rehab to run an interrogation.
你這是借戒毒的幌子行審問之實
I'm multi-tasking.
我這是一箭雙雕
Alex is hiding something about her past.
艾麗克絲對她的過去有所隱瞞
She has been from the moment we recruited her.
從她被招進來起就一直避而不談
Well, this is your chance to find out.
好吧,這是你查明真相的機會嘍
By taking a crowbar to her subconscious.
用鐵棒撬開人家的潛意識
Division agents don't get to keep secrets.
"組織"的特工不得有任何秘密
Not from me.
不能對我有所隱瞞
Wake up. Remember.
醒醒,記住
Whitfield. Not a secret.
惠特菲爾德,不是一個秘密
Brain activity looks good.
大腦活動一切正常
Hello, Alex.
你好,艾麗克絲
Who is Whitfield? Is he a friend?
誰是惠特菲爾德,是你的朋友嗎
Michael.
邁克爾
Michael, do you recognize th—
邁克爾,你知不知道...
Alex...
艾麗克絲
I want you to imagine you're walking down a long corridor.
想象你正走在一條長廊中
It seems familiar.
一切都那么熟悉
You've been here before.
你從前來過這里
You're looking for something.
你在尋找某些東西
Something you've hidden.
被你藏起來的東西
It's a secret about your past.
是關于你過去的秘密
You've hidden it very well.
你藏得非常隱秘
But it's not safe anymore.
但是那里不再安全了
People are coming to steal it.
會有人來偷走它
You have to find it and move it.
你得找出來轉移藏匿點
You're—
你是...
Practice your English.
認真練習你的英語
What are you doing here?
你在這里做什么
You put me here.
是你把我帶來這里的
This is not a safe place.
這個地方不安全
People are looking for you.
有人在找你
Come on, I have to get you out of here.
快,我得帶你離開這里
Shh, shh.
別出聲
It's gonna be okay.
會沒事的
No.
不
It's her.
是她
She's coming.
她來了
And you can't stop her.
你無法阻止她
Listen.
聽著
I know a secret way out.
我知道一個出去的秘密通道
Come on, come on. Keep up.
快點,快點,跟上
Come on.
快
Come on, keep up.
快,跟上
Who's she talking to?
她在對誰說話
There's a whole world going on
現在她的腦中
Inside her head right now.
正浮現出整個世界
I can't see it.
我雖然看不見畫面
But everything she says in there
可她在夢中說的話
She'll say out here.
會一字不落地在這里吐露
She could be speaking with anyone.
她說話的對象可能是任何人
How do you know who it is?
你怎么知道是誰
The people in a dream are merely projections
夢里的人,只不過是
Of the dreamer.
做夢者的的映射
Their hopes, their fears, their secrets.
他們的希望,恐懼,和秘密
Understanding what those people represent
要理解這些人的象征
Is the key.
至關重要
We have to run.
我們必須逃跑
This way, hurry.
這邊,快
It's all right, Alex.
沒關系,艾麗克絲
There's no need to hurry. I'm right here.
不用急,我就在這里
Now, tell me. Who's with you?
告訴我,誰和你在一起
Her name is Alex.
她叫艾麗克絲
You've done this for her before.
你之前為她做過
I need an identity package, Gustav.
我需要一整套身份證件,古斯塔夫
Scrubbed clean.
無任何不良記錄
Disappearing your friend...Again.
讓你的朋友再次人間蒸發
Not a problem.
沒問題
How soon do you need this?
你什么時候要
If I had my way,
如果一切照計劃行事
Alex would be on a plane to Kununurra by now.
艾麗克絲該坐上去庫奴納拉的飛機了
Oh, so rush job.
看來工期很緊
When can you bring her by?
你什么時候能帶她來
She's not available.
我現在聯系不上她
But I can't wait.
可我等不及
I need that package ready to go
我需要備好那套證件
As soon as she is.
一聯系到她就要
Nikita...
尼基塔
I'm an excellent forger.
我是個出色的偽造師
But two things I cannot forge
但有兩樣東西我沒法偽造
Are fingerprints and passport photos.
指紋和護照照片
I have an idea of how to get that.
我有辦法能弄到
I gotta call you back, though.
待會打給你
Hey, I have to ask.
我多嘴問一句
What exactly is she running from?
她在躲誰
Let's just say...
我只能說
I'm more worried about where she's heading.
我更擔心她的前程
I am Alexandra Udinov.
我是亞歷山德拉·烏迪諾夫
Daughter of Nikolai Udinov.
尼古拉·烏迪諾夫的女兒
And this is your reward.
這是賞你的
I need you to run a search.
我要你搜索一下
The name is Whitfield.
名字叫惠特菲爾德
Where do I know that from?
這名字聽著耳熟
I don't know.
我不知道
Maybe you should run a search.
或許你該搜索一下
You're always so pleasant
每次你找人幫忙
When you're asking people to do you favors.
都很客氣
It's only a favor when you have the option
當你能選擇拒絕時
Of saying no.
那才叫幫忙
Okay, here we go.
好了,開始
Operation Superdollar.
超級美刀行動
It was a counterfeiting ring
這是個以朝鮮人為首的
Spearheaded by the North Koreans.
偽鈔制造集團
Treasury Department kept running into issues
財政部因為外交豁免權問題
Of diplomatic immunity,
不能動他們
So we stepped in and took them out
所以我們就插手把他們解決掉了
The assassin's way.
用暗殺手法
That op was over three years ago.How did she..
三年前的行動了,她怎么...
All targets were eliminated.
所有目標都被干掉了
Which one was Whitfield?
哪個是惠特菲爾德
Banker.
銀行家
Whitfield was a money manager.
惠特菲爾德是個資本經營者
He used his investment firm to launder the kizz-ash.
他用他的投資公司洗黑錢
Who'd we use?
我們都派了誰去
Roan took the diplomat.
羅恩拿下了外交官
Stephen had the chemist.
斯蒂芬拿下了藥劑師
Carlos killed the courier.
卡洛斯干掉了送信的
And I don't need to look any further.
我沒必要深入挖掘了
That's why you're here.
這就是你要找的
Nikita eliminated Whitfield.
尼基塔干掉了惠特菲爾德
Boy, no matter what you do,
不管你做什么
All roads seem to lead back to Nikki, don't they?
都會繞回到尼基塔,對嗎
Even when they really shouldn't.
即使有時不該沾邊
We have to find a place to hide.
我們得找個地方躲起來
Why are you hiding the little girl, Alex?
你為什么要把那個小女孩藏起來
Who is she?
她是誰
The little girl is her, obviously.
顯然那個小女孩是她自己
Well, you asked her about her past,
你問了她的過去
So she projected a little girl.
所以她夢中映射出一個小女孩
This process usually works better
這個過程通常在病人
When the patient offers the information.
自己提供信息時效果更好
It's more therapeutic that way.
那樣治療效果更佳
Right, sorry.
沒錯,抱歉
Now, Alex.
艾麗克斯
I want you to try and find a safe place.
我想讓你試著找個安全的地方
Somewhere you feel secure.
你感到安全的地方
Isn't that your car?
那不是你的車嗎
Michael gave it to me.
是邁克爾給我的
I don't remember parking it here.
我不記得我把車停在這里
Come here, come on.
過來,快
Get down, get down.
趴下,趴下
I don't think it is safe here.
我覺得這里不安全
Does being under the car remind you
你呆在車底下,是否讓你想起
Of the night that your parents died?
你父母去世的那晚
What else do you remember about it?
你還記得什么
Calm down, okay?
冷靜點,好嗎
Take it Easy.
放松
It's like before.
就像以前一樣
I was under the bed, and I could see his feet.
我趴在床下,可我能看見他的腳
The room was on fire, but I couldn't move.
房間著火了,可我動彈不得
Shh, it's okay.
沒事
Try and calm your heart rate down.
試著放慢心跳
He shot papa!
他殺了爸爸
Papa, no!
爸爸,不
Alexandra.
亞歷山德拉
Papa!
爸爸
No, no!
不,不
We don't have much time.
我們時間緊迫
We don't have much time.
我們時間緊迫
The guards are circling back this way.
看守又轉回來了
Nikita.
尼基塔
Alex...
艾麗克斯...
Why is Nikita there?
尼基塔怎么在那里
She wants...
她想要...
To escape.
逃跑
Yes, she likes to do that.
沒錯,她的一貫作風
Alex.
艾麗克斯
Your report says Nikita called up to the assistance comm
你報告中說尼基塔連接到助手的通訊設備
And asked specifically for you.
然后指名要找你
That's right.
沒錯
What did she say?
她說了什么
What didn't she say?
你該問她沒說什么
She said I'd pay for capturing her.
她說我得為抓她付出代價
That Division's a lie, you know.
說組織都是騙人的
Song remains the same.
那堆陳詞濫調
You weren't concerned?
你不感興趣嗎
Not at all.
沒什么興趣
How's your new place?
你的新家怎么樣
Great. Feels like home already.
很好,有家的感覺了
What's up?
怎么了
Great. Feels like home already.
很好,已經有家的感覺了
And sometimes I'm a very bad boy.
有時我是個很壞的男人
Just sent you a file to run through audio forensics.
剛給你發了份文件來做聲音鑒定
This is a phone call you made to Alex.
這是你打給艾麗克絲的電話錄音
Create an audio profile of where Alex was
用音頻建立一個艾麗克絲接電話時
when she took this call.
所在地點的輪廓圖
Your note says she was in her loft.
你的日志上說她在自己的公寓里
I thought she was, but it sounds off.
我以為她在,但聲音聽著不相符
There's an echo or something.
有回聲什么的
I want to test it.
我想做個檢測
And since today's "Assign Birkhoff random tasks without explanation" Day, why not?
既然今天是"無需解釋便可給伯克霍夫隨意安排工作"日,當然可以
Just check it.
廢話少說
No signals detected.
沒有檢測到訊號
Who the hell are you?
你究竟是誰
I'm the one who isn't breaking into a woman's house
起碼我沒帶著棒球棒
with a baseball bat.
闖入婦女家中
And you are?
你是誰
I'm not telling you anything.
我什么都不會說的
I don't think you understand the way this works.
我覺得你還沒搞清形勢
I have your bat.
我奪走了你的球棒
And you're on the ground, which means
你現在躺在地上,這就說明
you're not exactly in a position of power.
你說了不算
I'm Nathan.
我是內森
Alex's neighbor.
艾麗克絲的鄰居
You're Nathan?
你是內森
Man.
天啊
Why are you breaking and entering?
你干什么私闖民宅
I'm not breaking and anything.
我沒有私闖民宅
I have a key.
我有鑰匙
You have a key.
你有鑰匙
I have a key.
我也有鑰匙
Explain the baseball bat.
解釋下棒球棒
Alex and I had plans, but she never showed.
艾麗克絲和我有約,但她失約了
She didn't answer the door.
我敲門也沒人應
I can't get her on the phone.
打電話也沒人接
I'm worried.
我很擔心
Then I heard you going into her apartment, and—
然后我聽到你進她的公寓
Why didn't you just call 9-1-1?
你為什么不報警
Wait, you—
等等,你
You didn't call 9-1-1, did you?
你沒報警吧
No, I—
沒有,我
Wait, you—who are you?
等等,你是誰
A friend of Alex's.
艾麗克絲的朋友
She's out of town.
她出城了
I just came to check on the place.
我來她家看一眼
She's all right?
她還好嗎
She didn't call.
她沒給我打電話
It was a really sudden trip.
她這次走得很匆忙
She had to jet.
乘飛機走的
But I'm sure you'll hear from her soon.
但我相信她很快就會和你聯系
Look, I hate to disarm and run, but I gotta go.
這不算繳械逃跑,但我真得走了
Wait.
等等
Are you sure Alex is all right?
你確定艾麗克絲沒事嗎
She will be.
她會沒事的
You never told me your n—
你還沒告訴我你的名...
name.
名字
Heart rate's a little elevated.
心率略有加快
That doesn't seem normal.
看來不太正常
Nothing's normal.
一切都不正常
She won't let me steer.
她不肯讓我引導她
I keep hitting these roadblocks
我不斷地撞上她的潛意識
her subconscious has built.
布下的路障
Alex...
艾麗克絲...
Why are you running?
你為什么要逃跑
I have to keep up.
我得跟上
No, there is no need to run.
不,你沒必要逃跑
In fact, you should slow down.
事實上,你應該慢點
We have to slow down.
我們得慢點
Wait! We have to slow down.
等等,我們得慢點
No. We're almost at the silo.
不,我們快到"發射井"了[暗號]
She's coming.
她要來了
Remember?
記得嗎
I'm not afraid of her.
我不怕她
You should be.
你該怕她
You don't know Nikita the way I do.
你并不像我一樣了解尼基塔
She'll only lead you into more danger.
她只會把你推向火坑
You have to stop her.
你必須得阻止她
What is he doing here?
他在這里干什么
You're the one who put him here.
是你讓他出現在這的
What does that mean?
什么意思
Let's go.
走吧
I'll show you the way out.
我帶你出去
Wait here.
在這里等著
I'll take care of him.
我來搞定他
I knew there was something between them.
我就知道他們倆不對勁
Michael was all, "Nikita's like a cancer."
邁克爾總是說,"尼基塔像癌癥"
That's personal baggage.
那是他的心理負擔
I've always thought so.
我也這么覺得
Papa always said you can't trust other people.
爸爸總是說不能相信別人
I never believed that.
我可不信
You knew Nikita had secrets.
你知道尼基塔有秘密
It's her.
是她
She's coming.
她要來了
We're dead. We're dead. No, we're not.
我們死定了,死定了,不會的
There's a way out. There's gotta be.
有條出路,肯定有條出路
You can't stop her.
你無法阻止她
Listen, I won't let Amanda hurt you.
聽著,我不會讓阿曼達傷害你的
I won't let Amanda hurt you.
我不會讓阿曼達傷害你的
She shouldn't be aware of what I'm doing.
她不可能知道我在設局
Not Amanda.
不是阿曼達
Nikita?
尼基塔嗎
I told you.
我告訴過你
It's her. She's coming.
是她,她來了
You made it worse.
適得其反了
It's her.
是她
She's coming.
她要來了
She's breaking down the door.
她要破門而入了
Who, Alex? Who's coming?
是誰,艾麗克絲,誰要來了
Who? Alex.
是誰,艾麗克絲
Great. Feels like home already.
很好,已經有家的感覺了
Okay.
好的
According to this,
根據此次分析
Alex was not in her loft.
艾麗克絲并不在她的公寓里
This is a, uh, much larger space.
這個地方大得多
Very high ceilings.
天花板很高
Flutter echo is off the charts.
顫動回聲超標了
Flutter echo?
顫動回聲是什么
Yeah, uh, when sound waves move,
聲音傳播時
they're either absorbed, reflected,
它們要么被吸收,要么被反射
or transmitted.
要么被傳送
Carpets, drapes, furniture, even bodies,
地毯,窗簾,家具,甚至人體
they all absorb sound.
都能吸收聲波
But wherever Alex was, most of the sound waves
但是艾麗克絲身處的地方,大部分的聲波
were being reflected back
在這段大致距離
off multiple hard surfaces
都被許多堅硬的表面
at these approximate distances.
反射回來
She was in a big, empty room.
她位于一間又大又空的房間里
With a lot of windows, given the amount of reverb.
有很多窗戶,因為有很多混響
The plot thickens.
所以輪廓圖結構復雜
What exactly is the plot, again?
到底是什么情況來著
You said you could control this.
你說過你能控制局勢
She won't tell me the truth.
她不肯對我吐露實情
I need to know what she's hiding.
我得知道她隱瞞的事
We have to block the door.
我們得堵住房門
She's fighting me.
她在反抗我
I don't understand how, but she is.
我不知道這是怎么回事,但是她確實在反抗
What are you doing?
你在干什么
You're right! There's another way out!
你是對的,這還有其他的出路
Hi, this is Nikita.
你好,我是尼基塔
I'm out saving the world right now,
我現在在外拯救世界
so please leave a message after the beep.
請聽到嘟聲后留言
Hey, it's me.
嗨,是我
Can you please call me back as soon as you get this?
請聽到留言后,馬上回我電話
I'm home.
我在家里
I think.
我覺得應該是
Hey, sleepyhead.
嗨,瞌睡蟲
Ready for breakfast?
準備好吃早餐了嗎
Nathan.
內森
Nathan? Your neighbor?
內森,你的鄰居
What is he doing there?
他在哪干什么
You're wound a little tight this morning.
你今早怎么那么緊張呀
You didn't sleep well?
沒有睡好嗎
Have you seen a little girl?
你看到一個小女孩了嗎
Yeah, she's right over there.
是的,她就在那兒
What, did you think I left her on the subway or something?
你以為我把她忘在地鐵里還是怎么了
This is crazy.
太不可思議了
We just met.
我們才認識
I know.
我知道
We've been married for three years,
我們都結婚三年了
and sometimes it's still like, whoa.
但有時還是,激情不減
Here you go.
給你
Oh, I've lost her completely.
我完全搞不懂她了
She was afraid of someone, and I want to know who it is.
她畏懼著什么人,我想知道那人是誰
Alex.
艾麗克絲
Alex.
艾麗克絲
I don't know where you think you are right now.
我不知道你覺得自己現在在哪兒
Breakfast.
在吃早餐
You should know that you're not safe there,
你要知道那里不安全
wherever you are.
無論你是在哪里
She can still find you.
她都能找到你的
Hey, I almost forgot.
嗨,我差點忘了
Somebody dropped off an envelope for you this morning.
今早有人給你送來了封信
It's on the coffee table.
就在茶幾上
Oh, it's okay.
沒事的
What the hell is that?
出什么事了
It's her.
是她
She's coming.
她來了
Who's coming?
誰來了
I'm about to find out.
我就快知道了
Why am I back in Division?
為什么我回到了組織
Why am I back in Division?
為什么我回到了組織
This is your home, Alex.
這是你家,艾麗克絲
Why would you ever want to leave?
為什么你會想逃離這里
Standard procedure.
例行檢查
Can you get it done by tonight?
你今晚能搞好嗎
Please. Let's see it.
先看看再說
That'll work.
應該沒問題
How many times have I done this for you, Nikita, huh?
這事兒我幫你干了多少次了,尼基塔
First, there was Ed Whitfield, then Daniel Monroe.
開始是愛德·惠特菲爾德和丹尼爾·夢露
And your friend Alex.
然后是你朋友艾麗克絲
That girl Sara.
還有那個叫薩拉的女孩
And now Alex again.
而現在又是艾麗克絲
I do this for you so often,
我沒事兒就幫你干這兒活
I should call it the Nikita special.
我該叫它尼基塔專屬
Buy five new identities, get the sixth one free.
花錢買了五個新身份,應該買五贈一
You know this can't go on forever, Nikita.
你知道這不能永遠繼續下去的,尼基塔
I know who you used to work for.
我知道你過去給誰賣命
And I'm pretty sure those are the same people
而且我很肯定這些人
your friends are running from now.
正是你的朋友們在躲避的人
Powerful people.
手握大權的人
Too powerful.
太強大了
That's why I have to help.
所以我必須幫助他們
Help yourself.
管好你自己吧
In our world, friends are not assets.
在我們的世界里,朋友不是財富
They're—
他們是
Liabilities, I know.
負擔,我知道
I've heard it before.
我早聽說過了
But you're not buying it.
但你不買賬啊
Can we talk about what I am buying?
我們能否談談我現在要買的東西
Did you find a surgeon yet?
你找到外科醫生了嗎
I spoke with a neurosurgeon in Sweden.
我和一名瑞典的神經外科醫生談過了
He says he can deal with your chip issue,
他可以解決你的芯片問題
but, uh, an off-the-book surgery,
但是無檔案的手術
that's a complicated endeavor.
那可是艱巨而復雜的任務
How much does he want?
他想要多少錢
Well, he gave me sticker shock.
他開了個天價
And he insists he will only take cash.
而且他強調只收現金
Look, I'm not one to speculate on such matters,
聽著,我不是那種好事之徒
but that's a lot of money.
但是這可是比大數目
Maybe even all you have?
也許是你全部的資產
You're right, Gustav.
你說得對,古斯塔夫
You shouldn't speculate.
你不該多問的
So much trouble.
惹那么大的麻煩上身
And money.
一擲千金
For one girl.
就為了一個女孩
Are you sure she's worth it?
你覺得她值得嗎
Alex, I'm going to ask you again.
艾麗克絲,我再問你一遍
Division is your home.
組織是你的家
Why would you ever want to leave?
為什么你會想逃離這里
Because she's a traitor.
因為她是個叛徒
Jaden.
杰登
Am I really the only one capable of telling you the truth?
難道我是唯一能告訴你真相的人嗎
I don't know what you mean.
我不明白你的意思
You killed Thom.
你殺了托姆
Then you planted evidence on him
然后你設計嫁禍于他
To make everyone believe he was a traitor.
使得所有人相信他是叛徒
I had no choice.
我沒得選擇
You made a choice.
你已經做了選擇
His life or yours.
不是他死,就是你亡
You chose yours.
你選擇茍且偷生
Wonder who you'll choose now.
好奇你現在要選誰死
I knew I was right about you.
我就知道,我看對你了
Killer instincts.
你嗜血的本性
It's in the blood.
與生俱來的
Oh, god, I'm so sorry.
天吶,真的很抱歉
I didn't want to kill you.
我不想殺你的
I don't want to kill anyone.
我不想殺任何人
What do you want, Alex?
那你想要什么,艾麗克絲
I wanna go back to Nathan.
我想回到內森那里
You can't, Alex.
你不能,艾麗克絲
You have to go back to the corridor.
你必須回到走廊
You left that little girl all alone.
你把那個小女孩單獨留在了那兒
She's in danger.
她現在處境危險
Go find her.
快去找她
I don't like this place.
我不喜歡這個地方
Me either.
我也是
Let's get out of here.
我們快離開這里
Great. Feels like home already.
很好,已經有家的感覺了
What the hell are you doing?
你在搞什么鬼
I needed a file from the archives.
我需要找檔案中的一個文件
No, you're running every phone call
不對,你把我們所有的電話記錄
we've ever recorded through audio forensics,
都進行聲音鑒定
looking for a spatial match to your Alex call.
找出與艾麗克絲那通電話空間匹配的記錄
How did you—
你怎么知道
You're crippling my network.
你把我的網絡都搞癱了
Half of Division can't get email.
組織一半的電腦都無法接收電子郵件
Look.
聽著
Finding Alex wasted like that...
發現艾麗克絲如此深陷毒癮
Made me think.
引發我思考
What if she was promoted too soon?
她是不是晉升得過快了
And she's out there with all this pressure.
她在外承受如此大的壓力
What if she can't cope?
如果她應付不來呢
You think the other night wasn't her first fall off the wagon?
你覺得那晚不是她第一次毒癮復發嗎
I don't know.
我不知道
Has she been using drugs?
她之前有吸過毒
Out partying?
去過夜店嗎
I need to find out how much trouble she's been in,
我要知道她到底遇到了多大的麻煩
And if we can fix it before Percy finds out.
如果我們能在珀西發現之前將其解決
You know him.
你是知道他的為人的
Cancel first, ask questions later.
先干掉,后問話
Dude...
老兄
You need to stop getting so personally invested in recruits.
你不能再對新人這樣感情用事了
It never ends well for you.
對你沒好處
Also, it's getting kind of creepy.
而且有點詭異
Alex is not Nikita.
艾麗克絲不是尼基塔
Well, thanks for the tip.
多謝提醒
This is a private subnet.
這是一個私人子網
Away from the rest of Division traffic.
獨立于"組織"的網絡之外
Authorization key ends at midnight.
授權代碼在午夜前有效
So whatever you do or do not find,
不管你有什么發現
it needs to happen before then.
都要趕在那之前
Feels like home already.
已經看起來像個家了
Great. Feels like home already.
太好了,已經看起來像個家了
How's the patient?
病人情況如何
I think she's running again.
我認為她又開始逃了
It's her.
是她
She's coming.
她來了
Please stop saying that.
拜托別再說了
Nothing is where it's supposed to be!
周圍環境完全不對了
She's trapping us in here.
她要把我們困在這
She doesn't want us to get out.
她不想讓我們逃出去
Look.
看
Come on.
快來
How much more evidence do you need?
你還要多少證據
It's not the evidence I take issue with.
我不是要和你爭論證據問題
It's the conclusion you're drawing from it.
而是你到底得出了什么結論
She's been lying to us from the beginning.
她從一開始就欺騙了我們
She's still lying.
現在仍有所隱瞞
Alex's power of deception is what proves her value
艾麗克絲說謊的能力已經證明
as an agent.
她有能力當特工
You agree with me, don't you?
你也同意我所說的,不是嗎
She might even be better than Nikita.
她甚至有可能比尼基塔還出色
She's got that killer instinct.
她天生就是做殺手的料
I'm not so sure.
這可不好說
I didn't mean that as an insult.
我沒有冒犯之意
You were terrific.
你表現優異
But you had to be trained.
不過你是經過訓練的
With her, it's just part of her genetic makeup.
對于她來說,那是天生的
She's unstable.
她表現不穩定
One minute, she can't pull the trigger.
前一分鐘,她還不能扣動扳機
The next minute, she's Charles Bronson.
下一秒就化身為查理士·布朗遜
Well, that's your fault.
那是你的過失
You warped her with petty fantasies of revenge.
是你將她引向復仇的歪路
Ladies, please.
女士們,別吵了
Can we just keep an eye on the big picture here?
我們還是著眼全局吧
It would be fiscally irresponsible
在沒有得到回報之前
for me to cancel an agent
就干掉一個特工
before I've recouped my investment.
對我來說得不償失
Enough.
夠了
Alexandra is my daughter.
亞歷山德拉是我的女兒
She already has a destiny.
她命中注定
She will reclaim my empire and run Zetrov.
要重建我的帝國,管理澤特洛夫
It's all in here.
都在這兒了
Papa?
爸爸
You did it.
你成功了
Her father must be part of the secret.
他的父親肯定是秘密的一部分
I'd love to know more about your father, Alex.
艾麗克絲,我想更多的了解你的父親
What was he like?
他是什么樣的人
Great. Feels like home already.
太好了,已經看起來像個家了
Great. Feels like home already.
太好了,已經看起來像個家了
Great. Feels like home already.
太好了,已經看起來像個家了
Operation superdollar.
超級美刀行動
Nikita.
尼基塔
Nikita, what's your status?
尼基塔,你現在什么情況
Target has been neutralized.
目標已消滅
Did you recover the money?
找到那筆錢了嗎
We're still a few million short.
我們還有幾百萬的短缺
There was no money.
沒有錢
Whitfield must have passed it on to someone else.
惠特菲爾德肯定轉移給了別人
Where are you?
你在哪兒
I'm at Whitfield's place.
在惠特菲爾德家
Great. Feels like home already.
太好了,已經看起來像個家了
Alex.
艾麗克絲
He's not really papa.
他不是爸爸
You invested what?
你投入了什么
A year? Two?
一年,兩年
I trained her from the day she was born.
我從她出生那天就開始訓練她
I trained her for greatness.
我這么做是為了讓她成為偉人
Don't go out there.
別出去
I never wanted greatness, papa.
我從沒想過要做偉人,爸爸
I tried to tell you that, but you wouldn't listen.
我試著告訴你,可你就是不聽
No one ever listens.
沒有人聽我的話
But this time, you will listen,
但是這次,你必須聽
because I finally know what I want.
因為我終于知道自己想要什么了
I want out of here!
我要離開這里
Wait, wait. Stop!
等等,停下
Hold on. Out of here!
挺住,離開這兒
Wait. She's still hallucinating.
等等,她還處在幻覺中
Let her go.
讓她走
Should we run?
我們該逃跑嗎
I'm not running anymore.
我不再逃了
We can get to silo on our own.
我們可以自己走到"深井"那里
It's this way.
在這邊
Okay, come with me.
跟我來
I wanna see where she ends up.
我要看看她到底要去哪兒
Oh, these are excellent fakes.
這些假鈔太精致了
You know, no one's mastered the art
沒人能像朝鮮人一樣
quite like the North Koreans.
這么技藝精湛
You're the only person I've ever known
你是我認識的
who could tell the difference.
唯一可以看出區別的人
I've included the 20% surcharge for counterfeit notes.
偽鈔我多付你百分之二十
Beautiful.
很好
Someday, you're gonna have to tell me the story
哪天有時間,給我講講
of how you convinced Mr. Whitfield
你是怎么說服惠特菲爾德
to give you all of his superdollars.
把他所有的百元假鈔都給你的
And so willingly.
而且如此主動
That's a story for another time.
下次再說吧
Long after we're both dead.
等你我都死了以后
Then you might want to tell me now.
那還是現在就告訴我吧
I'm sorry about this.
抱歉了
But why not take the golden parachute?
但我想給自己賺點養老金
Look, Gustav.
聽著,古斯塔夫
You've made such a big mistake.
你犯了一個很嚴重的錯誤
People will pay good money for you.
有人重金懸賞你啊
That's not what I meant.
我不是這個意思
You forgot to scan the bags.
你忘記掃描包了
Now you have a passport to forge.
現在你馬上給我偽造一本護照
And I'm behind schedule.
我已經遲了
Where's Alex?
艾麗克絲在哪里
She lost it.
她失控了
She said she wanted out.
她說她要出去
Then she attacked me and took off towards logistics.
然后襲擊了我,向后勤處走去
What do you mean out?
你說出去是什么意思
She kept talking the whole time
她一直在說
about knowing another way out.
知道另外一個出路
Guess she's finally going there.
我想她是去那里了
But I wouldn't worry about it.
但是別擔心
Amanda's with her.
阿曼達跟著她
Another way out.
另一個出口
Turn left.
左轉
Sublevel six, service hallway.
地下六層,工作通道
Easy.
放松
No. Easy, take it easy.
別這樣,放松,別緊張
You don't wanna go that way.
不要往那邊走
Michael, what are you doing?
邁克爾,你要干什么
You're interfering with her recovery.
你在妨礙她的治療
Well, I saw the doctor,
我見過那醫生
and I thought I'd stop her recovery
我認為有必要停止這個治療
before anyone else needed medical attention.
否則會有更多的人受傷
I have the guards with me.
我身邊有看守
I wanted to see where she was going.
我想知道她要去哪里
Well, it's pretty obvious to me.
這再明顯不過了
This is where Thom died.
這是托姆死去的地方
Where Alex shot him.
艾麗克絲在這里殺了他
So did she reveal all her deep, dark secrets?
她把心底所有陰暗的秘密都交代了嗎
Who she was running from?
她在躲避誰
Yes.
是的
In her dream state,
在她的夢境中
Alex projects that a mysterious female nemesis
艾麗克絲創造了一個神秘的復仇女神形象
was chasing her.
對她窮追不舍
She kept repeating, "It's her. She's coming."
她不斷的重復, "是她,她來了"
At first, I thought she meant me.
一開始,我以為她在說我
Then Nikita, perhaps.
或者是尼基塔
But now it makes perfect sense...
但現在已真相大白
Given her guilt about Thom.
她一直為托姆的事自責
The answer is obvious.
答案再明顯不過了
She's afraid of herself.
她懼怕她自己
You.
是你
You're me?
你就是我
In a few years, I will be.
我是若干年后的你
Why have you been chasing me?
你為什么要追捕我
Why have you been running away?
你為什么要逃呢
I made sure every detail was restored
我把這里的一切
to exactly the way it was before they burned it down.
重建成它被燒毀前的樣子
You still haven't explained to me
你還沒向我解釋清楚
why you've been running away.
你為什么一直在逃避
I didn't realize it was...
我沒想到追捕我的人...
Me.
是我自己
I just wanted out of Division.
我只是想逃出"組織"
Not that.
我沒說這件事
This, Zetrov.
我說的是澤特洛夫
Papa's legacy, your heritage.
爸爸留給你的家族事業
That's what you've been running away from.
這才是你逃避的東西
I didn't run.
我沒有逃避
It was stolen.
是它被人竊取了
Then take it back.
那就把它奪回來
Reclaim what they stole.
把被偷走的東西奪回來
Become the person papa raised you to be.
不要辜負父親對你的期望
And kill anyone who gets in my way?
殺掉所有的絆腳石嗎
I don't want to be that person.
我不想做那種人
I wanna be happy.
我想要快樂
Normal.
做個正常人
I wanna learn what it's like
我不想每早醒來
to wake up in the morning and not feel sad.
都因內疚而感到悲傷
What it's like to walk down the street
不想走在路上的時候
and not look over my shoulder.
還要警惕四周的動靜
I had that.
我曾經無憂無慮
Before.
曾經
You can't go back.
你無法回到過去
Not back.
不是過去
Somewhere new. Somewhere better.
我想開始新生活,更好的生活
With them?
和他們一起嗎
I remember wanting those things once.
我也曾想過這些事情
But they're distractions.
但他們太分散精力
There's only one way for this to end.
只有一個辦法能了斷這一切
No.
不要
You're wrong.
你錯了
No. This is the only way.
不,這是唯一的辦法
I saw a way out for me.
我給自己找到了出路
With them.
同他們在一起
Someday you'll understand.
總有一天你會明白的
No, I won't let you!
不,我不許你這樣做
No! Please, stop it!
求你了,不要,住手
I didn't choose this!
這不是我的選擇
I don't wanna be you!
我不想變成你
But you will be.
但你會的
Nathan!
內森
You can stop hovering.
你可以放心了
The ibogaine is out of her system.
她已經把伊博格堿都排出體外了
When can I speak to her?
我什么時候可以跟她談話
After I do.
等我談完后
You feeling better?
你感覺好些了嗎
A little.
好點了
My throat's a little scratchy.
我嗓子有些疼
That would be from the screaming.
肯定是由于尖叫引起的
I was screaming?
我尖叫了嗎
After we sedated you, you fell asleep,
我們給注射鎮靜劑后,你睡著了
and then suddenly,
突然間
You started screaming Nathan's name.
你開始大聲喊內森的名字
I didn't realize you two had grown so close.
我沒想到你倆走得這么近
He died.
他死了
In my dream, I saw myself kill him.
在我夢里,我殺了他
I can understand how that would be unsettling.
我可以理解這會使你感到很不安
We've spoken before about the danger
我們之前談過太過感情用事
of becoming too attached.
會有多么危險
And the closer you get,
兩個人越親近
The greater that danger becomes.
危險性也就越高
Don't worry, Alex.
別擔心,艾麗克絲
I doubt Nathan has anything to fear.
只要你繼續專心工作
As long as you continue to do your job.
內森就就不必擔驚受怕
So?
那么
How'd your little scavenger hunt go?
你的尋寶游戲進展如何
I didn't find what I was looking for.
我沒得到我想要的結果
That's not something I hear from you very often.
很少聽你說這樣的話
I'm afraid we might have another Nikita on our hands.
恐怕我們這里會出現第二個尼基塔
What her dream state did reveal to me
她夢中透露的信息說明
Was a desire to escape Division
她渴望逃出"組織"
and live a normal civilian life.
去過平常百姓的生活
That, combined with an aversion to killing
她同時還憎恨殺戮
and her fears about becoming a bad person,
害怕自己變成壞人
Lead me to the conclusion
我的結論是
that Alex may not be suited for agent status.
艾麗克絲可能適應不了特工生活
Your recommendation?
你有什么建議嗎
Cancellation.
除掉她
I'll take that under advisement.
我會考慮你的建議
Read the file.
看看這檔案
Are you okay?
你還好嗎
I was worried.
我很擔心
Yeah, I'm okay now.
我現在沒事了
Though it was pretty scary there for a while.
但有一陣子確實很害怕
Which is why I wanted to talk to you.
所以我想跟你談談
You know how you keep saying I should get out?
你不是一直在說我應該離開嗎
I might be starting to see your point.
我開始明白你的意思了
About getting out before it's too late.
應該趁早離開
And you know that guy who I was telling you about?
你知道我跟你說過的那個人嗎
Nathan?
內森
I think he might be in danger.
我估計他會有危險
Because of me.
因為我
Yeah.
是的
Things are definitely more complicated now.
現在的情況確實更加復雜了
Why don't I call you back later,
我回頭再打給你
and we'll figure something out?
我們一起想想辦法
Ask me how I got here.
想知道我是怎么找到這里的嗎