People I used to work for.
我曾為之效命
They are called Divison, a black-ops program that has now gone rogue.
被稱為"組織"的秘密行動組如今已變得不聽將令
But if I was on the inside,
如果我打入內部
I could tell you what they were planning before they do it.
就可以趕在行動前告訴你他們的計劃了
This is Ari Tasarov,
他是阿里·塔瑟洛夫
a high-ranking member of the russian agency Gogol.
俄國組織"果戈里"的一名高層
Do you know Gogol will provide you
你知道嗎,"果戈里"會為你
with unlimited cash, weapons?
提供無限的資金和武器
It's what you need to take Division out.
這是你扳倒"組織"所需要的東西
What are you doing here?
你到這里來做什么
I'm here to help you kill Kasim.
我是來幫你殺卡西姆的
I know what Kasim took from you.
我知道卡西姆奪走了你的至愛
Nikita, I had him.
尼基塔,他的人頭我要定了
You stop me from getting Kasim in the airport
但你卻在機場,阻撓我殺卡西姆
because you just had to save me.
就因為你得救我
That is what you took from me.
你的行為卻恰恰剝奪了我復仇的機會
You know how you keep saying I should get out?
你不是一直在說我應該離開嗎
Uh-huh.
是啊
I might be starting to see your point.
也許我開始明白你的意思了
Ask me how I got here.
想知道我是怎么找到這里的嗎
Michael...
邁克爾
Hi.
你好啊
I'm sorry to surprise you.
很抱歉突然造訪
Come all this way to wish me luck?
你專程過來就為了祝我好運的嗎
I'm your date.
我是你的男伴
My date?
什么男伴
We didn't think a target would buy a woman like you alone
你這樣的美人只身出現在高級晚宴
at a black-tie event.
可能會引起目標的懷疑
Right.
有道理
This is Division's idea?
這是"組織"的主意嗎
Well, since you're here,
好吧,既然你來了
I need help.
就幫我個小忙
I'm stuck.
拉鏈卡住了
So I guess this counts as our first overseas mission together.
這算是我們首次一起執行海外行動吧
I guess so.
我想也是
It feels different—
感覺就是不一樣
No big Division eye
沒有"組織"的眼線
watching over us.
監視我們
I'm the big Division eye.
我就是"組織"的眼線
Then how do I look?
那我看起來如何
Perfect.
完美無瑕
Good answer.
嘴巴真甜
You can surprise me anytime.
歡迎隨時造訪
Michael.
邁克爾
Disarm. You know the drill.
交出武器,你知道該怎么做
Knife in your boot.
你靴子里的刀
Jacket too.
還有外套里的
How's Alex feeling?
艾麗克絲怎樣了
What do you want?
你想怎樣
This place should be crawling with Division agents,
按說這地方該已經被"組織"包圍了
but you're here alone.
但是你卻只身前來
Why do you think that is?
為什么你認為我是一個人來的
I hope it's because you've decided to leave Division, Michael.
我希望是因為你已決定離開"組織"了
You know I want you on my side.
你很清楚,我想和你并肩作戰
Then why did you lie to me?
那你為什么要騙我
About Alex? I was protecting her.
艾麗克絲的事嗎,我是在保護她
It's not about Alex. It's about Kasim.
不是因為艾麗克絲,是卡西姆
What?
什么
You told me that you would help get the man who killed my family.
你說過,你會幫我抓住殺害我家人的兇手
I would.
我會的
You've had a way to do so for months,
數月來,你一直有機會幫我報仇
and you've done nothing.
但是你什么都沒做
I don't know what you're talking about.
我不知道你在說什么
I know that you're working with Gogol.
我知道你在替"果戈里"做事
Gogol? You honestly think
"果戈里"?你真認為
that I wouldn't find out that there's a connection
我發現不了"果戈里"和卡西姆
between Gogol and Kasim?
之間的關系嗎
Michael, you are mistaken. No, I'm not.
邁克爾,你誤會了,我沒有
Kasim's group smuggles heroin through Chechnya.
卡西姆的團伙經車臣走私海洛因
That is Gogol's territory. They're business partners.
那是"果戈里"的地盤,他們是生意伙伴
I mean about me.
我是說你誤會我了
I don't work for Gogol.
我沒有替"果戈里"辦事
You've worked for them twice, at least.
你至少,和他們合作過兩次
I didn't help them. I've stopped them.
我沒有幫他們,相反我攪了他們的局
And now they hate me as much as Division does.
現在他們和"組織"一樣視我為眼中釘
Michael, please.
邁克爾,拜托
I want you to get kasim.
我非常希望你干掉卡西姆
And I wanted to be the one to help you do it.
我也愿意助你一臂之力
I wanted to be the one to help you do it,
我愿意助你一臂之力
so that you could leave Division.
這樣你就能離開"組織"
I've heard this all before.
又是老調重彈
It's still true.
但是依舊有效
You have to believe me.
你必須相信我
Cause you would never try to deceive me, would you?
因為你絕不會欺騙我,對吧
Go ahead. Pick it up.
去吧,接電話
Just leave her out of this.
別把她牽扯進來
Sit down...
坐下
Now.
快
So this is it.
原來就是這了
This is where the magic happens.
這就是你玩戲法的地方
Michael, I'm not trying to fight you.
邁克爾,我不會和你動手
You're here because Division can't help you.
你來找我,是因為"組織"幫不了你
I can.
而我能
Yes, you can.
是的,你能
And you're gonna do what I say,
而且你還得照我說的做
or I will feed Alex to Amanda.
不然我就把艾麗克絲交給阿曼達
I want you to contact Ari Tasarov.
我要你聯系阿里·塔瑟洛夫
No. Yes.
不行,我說行
Tell him you're sorry, that you need a job.
跟他道歉,告訴他你愿意給他賣命
You're putting me in danger.
你在把我往火坑里推
Division sat phone...
"組織"的衛星電話
I'm sure you remember the unlock code.
你肯定還記得解鎖碼
If you haven't given me Kasim's location in the next 24 hours,
如果你24小時內沒給我卡西姆的位置
I know you failed.
我就視作你任務失敗
Michael...
邁克爾
Michael, please.
邁克爾,請別這樣
Please what?
請別怎樣
Don't do this to you?
請別這樣對你嗎
Don't do this to us.
請別這樣對我們
There is no us.
沒什么我們不我們
There never was.
從來就沒有過
Michael...
邁克爾
Did you lose something in Chechnya?
你在車臣丟了什么東西嗎
Sir?
什么,長官
Operations said they've been running
指揮室說他們過去的三天
satellite sweeps in the High Caucasus
一直在用衛星掃面上高加索地區
for the past three days, your orders.
說是奉你之命
Only during off-peak hours.
只是在非高峰時間
Is it about Kasim?
這與卡西姆有關嗎
Possibly.
可以這么說
I'm having the intel vetted. If you need the satellites—
我在分析情報了,如果你需要衛星
No. I hope it pans out.
不用,我希望你能有所發現
Son of a bitch can't hide forever.
那王八蛋是躲不掉的
What happened to the computer?
電腦怎么了
Getting an upgrade.
拿去升級了
Something's wrong.
出什么事了嗎
What is it? I can tell.
怎么了,肯定出事了
You know, sometimes I think I can do this.
有時我覺得我可以辦到的
I know I can.
我確信我可以的
And then other times, it's like...
但有時,我心里會想
What was I thinking?
我到底發什么瘋呢
If you want me to stay, I will.
如果你想讓我留下來,我會的
No. No.
不,不
You've done enough.
你已經做得夠多了
You've risked a lot.
你冒了太多的風險
I had a dream when I was detoxing, and it felt real.
我接受戒毒治療時做了個夢,就像真的
I saw myself in the future...
我看到未來的自己
After I had gotten my revenge,
復仇成功之后的我
and that person scared the hell out of me.
那個我真是把我自己嚇到了
I realized what you said was right.
我意識到你說的是對的
I have a chance to get out before it's too late,
在還來得及之前,我要把握住機會
and I have to take it.
擺脫這一切
You will.
你可以的
I'll help you.
我會幫你的
What about Nathan?
內森怎么辦
Amanda knows I care about him.
阿曼達知道我在乎他
Then you have to break it off...
那你就得斷絕這段感情
Completely...
決不能藕斷絲連
And let her know you've done it.
然后讓她知道你這么做了
Hello. You've reached Kebrushka Toys
你好,這里是卡布魯什卡玩具公司
for toddlers order line.
幼兒玩具訂購專線
Nobody is here to take your call,
我們暫時無法接聽你的電話
But leave a message after the beep,
請聽到"嗶"聲后留言
and we will get back to you.
我們會盡快與你聯系
I know Gogol monitors this line.
我知道"果戈里"監聽著這條電話線
Right now your voice analysts are going to confirm
你們的語音識別馬上就能證實
what I'm about to tell you next.
我以下要說的話
My name is Nikita...
我是尼基塔...
And I'm requesting a meeting with Ari Tasarov—
我要求與阿里·塔瑟洛夫見面
Tomorrow, 21:00 hours.
明晚九點鐘
I will be in Maritime Victory Park
我會在圣彼得堡的
in St. Petersburg,
海事勝利公園等的
alone and unarmed.
我會只身前往,不帶武器
Where's Ari?
阿里在哪里
I don't believe it.
難以置信
Birkhoff has all those computers,
伯克霍夫有那么多計算機
but he couldn't figure out that my seduction target
但他居然沒搞清楚,我要勾引的目標
isn't into women?
對女人沒興趣
When did you figure it out?
你什么時候發現的
When I realized that he was paying
我發現他對你的興趣
more attention to you than he was to me.
比對我的大多了的時候
I do make an excellent honey trap.
我的美人計也不賴
Michael, you could have kept him distracted for a little longer.
邁克爾,你可以再多吸引他一會的
A little bit longer, and I'd have to shoot him.
再久點,我就要斃了他了
Did you get it?
拿到了嗎
Of course...
當然...
All in one piece...
完好無損...
Great. Unlike my ego.
很好,可是我的自尊心...
Nikita, the man's gay.
尼基塔,那男的是同志
So?
那又怎樣
You know what? You're right.
你說得沒錯
You're an excellent honey trap.
用你來施美男計再合適不過了
Wait.
等等
I can't.
我不能這么做
Michael...
邁克爾...
We're in the middle of nowhere.
這地方鳥不拉屎,雞不生蛋
It's not about that.
不是這個問題
It's not about Division. It's not about you.
和"組織"無關,也不是你的問題
It's about my wife...
而是我的妻子...
Your what?
你的什么
And my daughter.
還有我的女兒
You're married, and you have a daughter?
你結婚了,還有個女兒
No.
不
No, I-I did.
不,曾經有過
They're gone.
他們都去世了
They were killed in a car bomb...
死于汽車炸彈
March 21, 2001.
那天是2001年3月21日
I'm sorry.
我很遺憾
I didn't know.
我不知情
Nobody knows...
沒人知情...
Only Percy and Amanda...
之前只有珀西和阿曼達知道...
And now you...
現在又多了你...
And Kasim.
還有卡西姆
As in Kasim Tariq?
是卡西姆·塔里克嗎
Before 2001, Kasim wasn't a famous terrorist.
2001年前,卡西姆還不是人盡皆知的恐怖分子
He was a low-level snitch.
他那時只是個身份卑微的線人
Then all that changed when he betrayed me.
后來他背叛了我,一切都大變樣了
After he killed my family,
他殺了我家人后
he became a hero in the ranks of Al-Qaeda.
被奉為了基地組織中的英雄
That's the reason why I joined Division in the first place...
這就是我當初加入"組織"的初衷
To find him.
是為了找他
And until I kill him, I can't...
在我手刃仇人之前,我無法...
move forward.
開始新的生活
I will do anything to help you.
為了幫你,我愿意赴湯蹈火
Do you know what I'm thinking about right now?
知道我現在想什么嗎
I am thinking about that time you approached me
我在想,在華盛頓的那家酒吧外
outside that bar in D.C.
咱們的首次見面
I was tailing you, and you spotted me, and...
我正尾隨你,被你發現了,隨后...
And you walked right over to me,
你向我走來
Fearless.
面無懼意
Are you fearless now?
你現在恐懼嗎
I'm not here to fight you.
我不是來和你作對的
I need money. Don't we all.
我需要錢,誰不是呢
You offered me unlimited weapons and cash if I join you.
你若提供無限的武器和資金支持,我就入伙
You want to join Gogol?
你想加入"果戈里"嗎
Oh, hell, no.
不曾想
That's the first thing out of your mouth that I've believed.
這是你嘴里吐出的第一句我可以相信的話
I have a one-time business proposal for you—
我有個一次性交易提供給你
Low-risk, mutually beneficial.
低風險,互惠互利
I'm listening.
但說無妨
You have a relationship with Al-Qaeda.
你和基地組織有關系
When they smuggle heroin through your territories,
當他們經由你的地盤走私海洛因時
You look the other way, for a price, of course.
你故意視而不見,當然這是有償的
You're not exactly partners in crime, though.
盡管嚴格意義上說,你不算伙同犯罪
And I think you want to be.
但是我看你有更進一步的意思
What would happen if one of their trucks were attacked?
如果他們其中一輛卡車遇襲會怎樣
You want me to rob Al-Qaeda?
你想讓我洗劫基地組織嗎
No, I'm going to, posing as a third party.
不,我親自出馬,佯裝成第三方
I'm gonna jack one of their shipments and deliver it to you.
我準備劫一票貨,然后送到你手里
They'll never know you were connected.
他們永遠不會懷疑到你頭上
And when they call to complain?
那他們事后打電話來抱怨呢
You tell them that you are aware of the situation
你就說你了解情況了
and that you're looking into it.
并且你會去調查此事
And in the meantime, you are offering
與此同時,你可以為那些
personal convoy protection to those who pay for it.
交了保護費的人保駕護航
Maybe you can even rent them some transport.
或許你還能借給他們些運輸工具
Those drugs belong to Kasim Tariq, Al-Qaeda's CFO.
毒品是基地組織首席財務官卡西姆·塔里克的
I don't care.
我不在乎
You will if he kills you.
你死到臨頭時就在乎了
You win whether I live or die.
我是生是死,你都穩賺不虧
All I need are the coordinates on the truck routes.
我只需要卡車行進路線的坐標
I'm expecting the haul to be worth around $60 million.
希望這一票能撈到六千萬左右
Hmm. What's your cut?
你要分幾成
Eight, four up front.
八成,先給四成
Two up front, three upon completion.
先給兩成,另三成事成之日再給
You have got two strikes against us, Nikita.
你已"兩擊不中"放了我們鴿子,尼基塔
If there is a third,
事不過三
I promise you, Gogol will divert an absurd amount
否則我保證, "果戈里"會動用令人瞠目的
of resources towards finding you,
力量找出你的下落
and when we do...
若到了那一步...
It will be unpleasant.
后果不堪設想
So formal around here,
這里氣氛好嚴肅
I kind of feel like I'm at a job interview or something.
我有點感覺在面試似地
Hey, you okay?
你還好吧
So here's the thing.
是這樣的
I have a lot on my plate right now
現在我手頭的事情很多
with work and moving into the city.
工作繁忙,還要搬進城里
It's a lot, and...
工作量很大,而且...
It's just...
只是...
I don't think we should see each other anymore.
我們還是別再見面交往了
Okay.
好
Nathan. No, no, you know what?
內森,別,別,知道嗎
It's cool, okay.
我沒事,好了
I get it, you know.
我懂
We're cool. We're cool.
沒事,沒事
Uh, and I'm—I'm still right next door, so...
我還是住在隔壁,所以...
Right. Tell you what—
好,跟你說吧
Why don't you just call me when you get back
你為什么不回來就給我打電話
Or whenever things get normal?
或等一切恢復常態后打給我
What do you mean?
什么意思
Look, Alex, you can't tell me what you do.
艾麗克絲,你不能向我透露你的工作
You can't tell me who your friends are.
不能介紹你的朋友給我認識
The first night I met you,
我見你的第一晚
You—you beat some guy down
你把一個壯漢打趴下了
in front of a room full of people.
還是在一屋子人的眾目睽睽之下
Alex, you're not normal.
艾麗克絲,你不是一般人
Do you think I asked for this?
你以為這是我希望的嗎
Do you think I want to be this way?
你以為我想這樣嗎
Listen to me.
聽我說
You're not normal, and I like that.
你非同尋常,但我就愛你這樣
I don't know if you asked for it or not,
我不知道這是否是你的本意
But all I can tell is, whatever it is,
可我只能說,不管怎樣
You don't seem to want it.
你都似乎不想成為這樣
I don't.
的確如此
Then what do you want?
那你想要什么
I'm serious. What do you want?
說真的,你想要什么
Chatter from MI6 is heating up
來自軍情六處的通訊越發頻繁中
There's a possible lead on Kasim.
可能有卡西姆的線索了
I may need to hop a plane to Europe.
我可能急需一架飛機去歐洲
Request denied.
不行
Sir, I need to be on the ground
長官,萬一有下手機會
in case there's a window.
我需要在場
You know I can't commit resources to
我是不會把資源耗費在
attack a possible lead.
依靠可能存著的線索實施攻擊
I'm not asking you for resources.
我并沒有要求你提供資源
I'm going on my own.
我會單獨行動的
Last time that happened, you almost got killed.
上一次你單槍匹馬,差點丟了性命
Percy, I need to go.
珀西,我得去
And I need you here.
但這里需要你
Do you know what that is?
知道那是什么嗎
It's a black box—
這是黑盒
secure hard drive, unbreakable encryption.
安全的硬盤,加密程序牢不可破
It contains evidence of every job Division's ever done,
里面記載著"組織"的每一次任務詳情
which also makes it
它也因此成為了你
your insurance policy against oversight.
要挾上峰的保命符
Not just mine.
不光是我的
That box and its duplicates are what keep Division
這個黑盒以及它的復制盤
where it needs to be—
也使"組織"得以存在至今
Safeguarding this nation.
保衛著這個國家
That is why you're here, isn't it—
這也是你在這里的原因,不是嗎
Defend the nation?
保衛祖國
Here are changes coming, Michael.
改變即將來臨,邁克爾
Take my word for it.
相信我
And that box is what's gonna make those changes possible.
這個黑盒會讓那些改變成為可能
Make what possible?
讓什么成為可能
Freedom.
自由
Freedom to conduct our business.
讓我們能自由的做交易
The way it needs to be conducted.
以我們需要的方式來做生意
I'm talking about freedom from the stranglehold of government.
我所說的自由,是擺脫政府的束縛
You're planning a move against the government?
你在策劃反政府運動嗎
It's a little bit more complicated than that.
沒那么簡單
I want to bring you into this.
我想讓你參與進來
But I need to know your focus is here,
但我要確保你的重心在這里
100%.
全心全意
And as much as you hate to hear it,
你越是抗命不從
Kasim's gonna have to wait.
殺卡西姆的事就越遙遙無期
Come on. Come on.
快點,快點
Come on. Come on.
快點,快點
Damn it.
該死
Sorry, Ari.
抱歉,阿里
We got to do this again.
我們又要故伎重演了
Strike three, here I come.
"三振出局",我來了
Who are the knights of shi'ra?
誰是希拉騎士
We're not here to discuss intel.
我們可不是來這討論情報的
I am. I want to know exactly
但這是我來的原因,我要弄清
who I'm paying to be protected against.
是誰襲擊了我的人
Or am I to believe that Gogol is somehow protecting itself
或者我就相信"果戈里"也對其一無所知
against a threat it knows nothings about?
而且在貪生怕死的自保
Very well.
很好
The men who robbed you are highly motivated.
搶劫你的那些人動機非常明確
They are well organized and can move very fast.
他們組織有序,行動迅速
They utilize unconventional attacks
他們采取非常規性攻擊
matched with organized kills.
配合以有組織的擊殺
You don't want to stand in their way.
你等最好別螳臂當車
They burned up the heroin they were trying to steal.
他們燒毀了打算偷走的海洛因
That's someone who should be pitied,
那些人該被我們可憐
not respected.
而不是尊重
On the subject of respect,
說到尊重
you know what Gogol can bring to the table.
你知道"果戈里"實力雄厚
We have the best trained agents at our disposal.
我們的特工訓練有素,任憑調遣
There is nothing we can't handle.
沒有我們解決不了的事情
Really, Kasim...
真的,卡西姆...
If I wanted you dead...
如果我想要你死
you would be.
你早就死了
Follow me.
跟我走
We have backup at the hotel Khrushchev.
赫魯曉夫酒店有我們的后援
Follow us east on the highway.
在高速公路上跟著我們向東走
Go.
說吧
I got him.
我抓到他了
Where's your location?
你現在在什么位置
No.
無可奉告
No?
什么
You wanted this kind of relationship, you got it.
你不是想要這種關系嗎,你如愿以償了
You don't get Kasim until you do something for me.
除非你為我辦事,否則你得不到卡西姆
What?
什么
I want verified locations of the remaining black boxes.
我要知道剩余黑盒的精確位置
Nikita.
尼基塔
And the identities of the guardian attached to each one.
還有各個黑盒守護者的身份
Are you out of your mind?
你瘋了嗎
I still have Alex.
艾麗克絲的命還在我手里呢
Well, I guess you'll have to weigh that against
這樣我想你就得權衡
how much you want Kasim, won't you?
這兩者對你而言孰重孰輕了
You would let a known terrorist go free
你情愿放走一個臭名昭著的恐怖分子
just to spite me?
就為了刁難我嗎
No.
不
But I would let him go to prison
但是我會讓他有生之年
for the rest of his life and yours.
都待在監獄,你也休想接近他
There's not a prison on earth
世界上沒有一處
that Division can't negotiate him from.
"組織"無法把他撈出來的監獄
Beijing bombing 2008—
2008年,北京爆炸案
Kasim was responsible.
卡西姆是罪魁禍首
You think that if I drop Kasim in the president of China's lap
如果我把卡西姆扔到中國主席的地盤
that Division could negotiate his release?
你覺得"組織"也能把他撈出來嗎
Didn't think so.
我覺得懸哦
Now, be a good boy and do as you're told.
你還是乖乖按我說的做吧
You're gonna regret this.
你會后悔的
One of us will.
看最后誰后悔
If I don't hear from you in 24 hours,
如果24小時內沒有你的回音
I'll know you failed.
我就視作你任務失敗
This could never work.
這樣下去不行
Uh, it seems like it was working just fine to me.
我覺得這樣好像挺好的
Yeah, right here, right now, yeah, but...
是啊,此時此地,當然挺好,但是
But what?
但是什么
If I have to go,
如果我要是離開
I have to start over.
我又得重新開始生活
Where you going?
你要去哪里
I don't even know.
我也不知道
Then how do you know I can't go with you?
那你怎么知道我們不能一起走呢
Because you have a life here.
因為你在這里有自己的生活
You have a job, a family.
你有工作,有家人
I do, huh?
說的真對
Dad died when I was young...
我小時候爸爸就去世了
Mom a few years ago—
幾年前媽媽也去世了
Only child.
我是獨生子
Me too.
我也是
So we got a lot more in common than you realize.
我們共同點比你想象的要多得多
We just got to talk about it.
我們需要好好聊聊這些
So you could just pick up and go if you wanted?
那你是了無牽掛,想走就走嗎
Mm-hmm, yeah,
是啊
which reminds me, I'm out this weekend.
這倒提醒我了,這周末我會外出
I got a deejaying gig in the Hamptons.
我要去漢普頓斯做特邀DJ
How big's your hotel room?
你的賓館房間有多大
There's a C-141 fueling up at Mcguire right now
現在有架C-141正在馬奎爾基地補充燃料
with a flight plan to Rammstein.
此飛機準備飛往德國雷姆斯丁
Do you have intel on the black boxes or not?
你有沒有關于黑盒的情報
Yes.
有
You're not getting anything
除非我們見面
until we meet face-to-face.
否則你什么也別想知道
Nikita?
尼基塔
I'm where we had our first mission together.
我在我們第一次一起執行任務的地方
Give me 12 hours.
給我12小時
I'm heading to the server room now.
我現在就去服務器機房
Hands up.
舉起手來
You think I'd be stupid enough to leave you
你覺得我會那么愚蠢
with an unlocked phone?
留下一臺解了鎖的手機嗎
You hit my convoy all by yourself.
你單槍匹馬就干掉了我的押運車隊
But you let the cargo burn.
但是你燒毀了貨物
Why?
為什么
This isn't about money.
這與錢無關
So then it's personal.
那就是私人恩怨
Vengeance can sometimes be justified.
復仇有時也是正當的
You look like someone with faith.
你看起來是個有信仰的人
Oh, I don't know about that,
那我可不清楚
although I do recall praying for the day
但我一直求神拜佛,希望有一天
when I would find your elusive ass.
我能找到神出鬼沒的你
Were your prayers answered
你的禱告是否
the way you thought they would be?
如你料想那般靈驗了呢
Maybe you've been praying to the wrong person, Nikita.
也許你拜錯了神,尼基塔
How do you know my name?
你怎么知道我名字的
That's something we can discuss another time.
這個我們下次討論吧
You don't have a lot of time left.
你的時間不多了
If you cooperate,
如果你肯合作
tell me everything I want to know,
吐露一切實情
I promise that you will die without pain.
我保證讓你死的痛快點
Last time I checked, you were my prisoner.
目前而言,你可是我的俘虜
Those without faith can never see the truth...
沒有信仰的人永遠與真相無緣
even if it's staring them in the eyes.
就算真相就在他們眼前
How did you warn them?
你是怎么送出信去的
Stay down.
趴下
Don't move.
不許動
Open the door.
開門
Michael.
邁克爾
You've come a long way to be disappointed.
大老遠跑來的你要失望了
Get up.
起來
I'm not who you think I am.
我不是你想的那樣
Shut up.
閉嘴
It's true.
他說的是實話
He used it to call for help.
他用這電話呼叫的增援
How do you know how to use that?
你怎么會用這電話的
How?
說
You know how.
你懂的
He's Division.
他是"組織"的人
No, he's not.
不,他不是
He works for Percy.
他只為珀西賣命
Percy told me that
珀西說過
we must sacrifice the lives of a few
我們必須犧牲一小部分人的生命
in order to save the lives of many...
以拯救眾生
even if those sacrifices have to come from the blood of our own countrymen.
即使犧牲的是我們自己的同胞也在所不惜
In this particular case,
具體到這次行動
only one soldier needs to fall.
只需要犧牲一個戰友
When Al-Qaeda learns that you have taken this man out,
當基地組織得知是你除掉了他之后
they will welcome you into their Jihad.
他們會歡迎你加入圣戰的
And I'll have a man on the inside.
我就會有一個內線
And together...
你我里應外合
We can save thousands.
我們將拯救千萬生命
After a time,
一段時間后
I came to see that Percy was not a man of honor.
我發現原來珀西是個偽君子
So I cut my ties with Division.
于是我斷絕了與"組織"的聯系
And I joined those who I was sent to betray.
并加入了我本應去從中破壞的恐怖組織
Percy walked into your hospital room nine years ago
珀西九年前去醫院將你招致麾下
and has been using you ever since.
一直利用你到現在
He promised you vengeance against a ghost
他承諾幫你
that he himself has created.
向一個他親手創造的鬼魂復仇
You deserve to know the truth.
你有權知道真相
I was following orders...
我是奉命行事
like you did so many times.
正如你以往所做的一樣
You and I are not the same.
我們不是一路人
Oh, yes, we are.
不,我們當然是
If you were me...
如果你是我
you'd go for the gun.
你就該拿起槍來
I would.
我會的
I bought them a house—
我給伊麗莎白和海利
Elizabeth and Hailey.
買了處房子
One night Lizzy and I
一天晚上,麗茲和我
just started flipping through a housing catalog.
剛一翻開交易房屋圖冊
Lizzy saw this house in Hawaii,
麗茲一眼就看到了那所夏威夷的屋子
and her eyes just lit up.
立刻就相中了它
So I tore out the page,
于是我撕下了那頁
and without telling her, I started saving up.
沒有告訴她,我開始默默攢錢
Before you knew it, I had enough money for the down payment.
在告訴你之前,我攢夠了足夠的錢付得起首付了
When I called the realtor
當我給房產經紀人打電話時
and he said the place was still available,
他說那所房子還沒有被交易
I nearly jumped out of my chair.
我簡直要興奮得跳起來了
My plan was to fly them there...for vacation...
我原本計劃帶她們飛去那里度假
And tell them that that house was a rental.
先告訴她們房子是租來的
And I know on the last day of vacation,
我猜到假期的最后一天時
Hailey would just...
海利一定會抬頭望著我
look up at me and tell me it's time to go home.
告訴我,我們該回家了
But I...
但我
would look back down at her, and I'd tell her...
會低頭望著她,然后對她說
"We are home."
這就是我們的家
Percy took that away from me.
珀西把這一切都奪走了
He made me into this.
是他逼我卷了進來
I'm going to go into his office...
我會走進他的辦公室
And I'm gonna shoot him.
然后一槍干掉他
If Percy goes down,
如果珀西死了
this country will never recover.
這個國家將永無寧日
Do you remember telling me that?
這是你對我說的,還記得嗎
I don't care.
我不在乎
I don't believe you...
我不信
Because you're stronger than that.
因為你會堅強地承受住這一切
You're the strongest person I've ever met.
你是我見過的最堅強的人
You do the things that other people won't do.
你能做到其他人無法做到的事情
You sacrifice and you dedicate your life
為了那些無辜的人
to people you know are innocent.
你敢于犧牲,甚至獻出生命
I don't think you're capable of not caring.
我覺得你無法做到不在乎
We will find the rest of the black boxes,
我們將會一起找到其余的黑盒
and then we will kill Percy.
然后再干掉珀西
And he will not be able to do this to anyone ever again.
讓他再也無法加害于他人
I lied to you.
我騙了你
I didn't get the locations.
我沒有得到黑盒的位置
I was coming here to...
我來這里本是要...
double-cross you.
出賣你
Well...
好吧
You didn't.
但你沒有那么做
Did you think about what we discussed?
你有沒有考慮好我們之前討論的事
Yes.
考慮好了
And?
結果呢
I'm with you 100%.
我愿效犬馬之勞
You were right.
你是對的
No.
不
Yeah, you were right.
是的,你是對的
If I had just listened to you five years ago...
如果五年前我就聽你的
things could have been different.
境況也許會大不一樣
Things will be different.
將來會的