6 years ago, I was taken from prison,
六年前,一個政府秘密小組
and forced to be an assassin for a covert unit of the government.
將我從獄中釋放并脅迫我成為一名殺手
A black ops program called Division,
名為"組織"的秘密機構
that has now gone rogue.
如今已變得不聽將令
They destroyed my identity
他們抹殺了我的存在
and they destroyed the man I loved.
還殺害了我愛的人
I escaped, and now the man that trained me,
我跳出魔窟,如今,我曾經信賴的教官
someone I trusted, is hunting me.
正在追殺我
What division doesn't know is that I have a partner on the inside—
但"組織"并不知道我在組織內部安插了內應
Alex, a new recruit with a dark past
她是艾麗克絲,有著黑暗過去的組織新成員
who I've trained in secret to resist their control.
我曾秘密教授她,如何抵御他們的操控
Together we're going to take Division apart, one mission at a time.
我們要聯手一步一步,擊垮"組織"
And the last word they'll breathe before the end will be my name.
他們臨死前說的最后一個詞將會是我的名字
I hope you don't mind me dropping in unannounced.
希望你不介意我不請自來
Oh, not at all.
我絲毫不會介意
You were always one of my favorite customers.
你永遠是我最歡迎的客戶之一
Oh. Thank you.
謝謝
I gotta hand it to you, Trevor.
我不得不佩服得五體投地,特雷弗
These are gorgeous.
這些很稱我心意
If something jumps out,
如果掉了任何零件
I have any number of accessories to match.
都可以來找我配,庫存充足
That's nice.
這把槍不錯
That's mine.
那是我的
Love.
愛死我了
It's very you.
很配你
I'm going to need a mag of lokken 2-12,
我還需要一盒羅肯2-12型子彈
a thermographic scope, and no questions asked.
一個熱成像瞄準鏡,別問原因
I assume the price is still the same.
我想價格沒變吧
Afraid it's gone up.
恐怕價格上漲了
Trevor...
特雷弗
Supply and demand, Nikita.
供求關系決定價格,尼基塔
Ever since you went rogue,
自從你抗命不尊,我行我素
your friends are in short supply,
你的朋友越來越少
and there's great demand for your corpse.
而你的命卻越來越值錢
I know.
我知道
New deal, Trev—
來做個新交易如何,特雷
I keep the gun, you keep breathing,
我拿走槍,你保住小命
and never tell anyone I was here.
并對我來過的事永遠守口如瓶
You--you're not going to kill me?
你... 你不打算殺我嗎
Don't flatter yourself.
別太自作多情了
I've got a much bigger target in mind.
我還有大魚要釣呢
Murderer!
殺人犯
The people gathered behind me
我身后集結的示威群眾
are protesting Mirko Dadich's overturned conviction
正在抗議由于公訴錯誤
due to prosecutorial misconduct.
米爾科·達迪奇的原審定罪被推翻
The government is currently deciding
政府部門此刻正在決定
whether to initiate deportation proceedings against him.
是否要將他驅逐出境
But as of today, he walks free.
但就在今日,他獲釋了
2 years, and all my belongings are still here.
兩年了,我的個人物品都還在
America.
美國
Ready when you are, Mr. Dadich.
您準備好就可以走了,達迪奇先生
Hold on, that's not Dadich.
暫停行動,那不是達迪奇
Someone's playing a diversion.
有人掉包了
He's hired protection!
他雇了保鏢
Percy.
我是珀西
Not bad.
不賴嘛
I feel safer already.
我已感覺安全多了
Protection is just the beginning.
保護才剛開始
In 6 months, you won't be hiding from your enemies,
隨后的六個月,你不用費心躲避仇敵了
Trust me.
相信我
They'll be hiding from you.
他們會對你避而遠之
Ok, kiddies, 30 seconds left, come on.
孩子們,還剩三十秒,加把勁
Penetrate the system!
攻破系統
Penetrate!
攻破
10 seconds left before they dump you.
十秒鐘后,系統會將你們踢出去
5...4, 3, 2,One.
五,四,三,二,一,
Fail.
失敗
Alex...
艾麗克絲
You never launched your exploit.
你從未攻擊過系統
Why? I don't know.
為什么, 我不知道
This hacker stuff is really...complicated.
黑客這活兒太... 復雜了
Actually, it's not, it's simple.
實際上,輕而易舉
Because, you see, I do all the hacker stuff.
因為我一個人包了所有黑客活兒
I write the exploit.
我編寫了入侵程序
I even make it look like a video game
甚至讓它看起來像個游戲
so your tween minds can understand it!
以便你們這些幼稚的大腦能明白
you think that's funny?
很好笑嗎
Must be the drugs, sir.
肯定是嗑藥了,教官
You know how it is with junkies.
你知道癮君子都是什么德性
I thought our files were secret.
本以為我們的檔案都是保密的
Failure was on me, sir.
是我的錯,教官
Alex was having trouble finding the shell code,
艾麗克絲沒找到殼程序代碼
And I gave her the wrong one.
我把錯的給她了
You shouldn't have been giving it in the first place.
你一開始就不該給她
You know what,
知道嗎
This is pathetic. All of you, get out of here.
這真可悲,你們全部給我滾出去
The bunch of you, get out!
你們這群人,快滾出去
Up and out of your seats now.
都給我起來
Not you. You stay.
沒說你,你留下
You too, get out of here.
你也是,快出去
Left foot in front of the right one.
門口就在前面左手邊
You can handle that, right?
不用我廢話吧
All right.
好了
You stay here, and you work this until you get it right.
你留在這里,直到你能搞定為止
I'm going to check back with you in half an hour.
半個小時后我會來檢查
And it better be right.
那時最好給我搞定了
Because scrubs who can't pass the basics
因為連基本技能都學不會的雛兒
don't survive very long in here.
在這里待不了多久
Wonderful.
太棒了
He is no fun.
他這人真沒趣
Come on, let's drink.
來吧,我們喝幾杯
What will you have?
你們都有些什么
Oh, whatever you're having.
你想要什么都有
You're not making our guest feel very welcome.
你這樣可沒法讓客人有賓至如歸的感覺
Well, we should have used the Astoria safe house.
我們該帶他去阿斯托尼亞的安全藏身處
This place isn't secure.
這里不安全
What are you worried about?
你在擔心什么
Communist rebels, hit men from the old country,
共產主義反叛者,故國的職業殺手
Nikita.
還有尼基塔
She is a wild card.
她是不定因素
She knows our security procedures.
她了解我們的安保程序
And she said herself that she's coming after us.
她說她會沖我們來
She can't counter us without intel.
沒有任何情報她怎么反擊
Your mission was to find out who's controlling her.
你的任務是找出幕后操縱她的人
Nikita wouldn't allow anyone to control her.
尼基塔不會受任何人的操縱
And if she was getting any help, it would be a quid pro quo deal.
即使她獲得了什么幫助,那也是等價交換
And what, prey tell, are you basing your intel on?
你的依據又是什么呢
It's just a feeling.
只是直覺罷了
Nestravi!
干杯
Let me make sure I understand what you are toasting to.
我們先說說清楚,這杯酒到底所慶何事
Your plan is to assassinate my successor,
你的計劃是暗殺我的繼任者
Create a coup in the labor party,
在工黨策劃一次政變
And return me to my seat of power in 6 months.
讓我在六個月內再次掌權
It's something we've accomplished before.
這些事我們以前也做過
Small nations don't present much of a problem.
小國家的問題不大
You know my accounts are frozen.
你知道我的賬號被凍結了
I can't afford a down payment on your services.
我付不起首期定金
Your division will do this on contingency?
你的組織愿意冒這種風險嗎
No. We don't have to.
不,我們不必冒險
We know that you stashed something more valuable
我們知道你逃亡出國的時候
than money when you fled your country.
私藏了一些比錢更有價值的東西
What are you talking about?
你在說什么
Hmm, about 25 kilos of enriched uranium.
二十五公斤的濃縮鈾
Enough raw material for a low yield nuclear bomb.
足以作為小型核彈的原料
What we don't know is
我們只是不知道
where you stashed it.
你把它藏哪了
And what would you want with...
你要那個干什么...
A little uranium?
一點點鈾嗎
Always comes in handy.
遲早會派上大用場的
Relax, Mirko.
別緊張,米爾科
You're talking to me right now,
和你談的是我
not the United States government.
而非美國政府
You should think of this as a business transaction.
你就把它當作是生意好了
I'm going to need some more time to think it over.
再給我點時間考慮
Of course you are.
沒問題
And I'm going to need some other things, as well.
我還有其他的要求
Anything you can think of, we can provide.
你想要什么都行
What does he want?
他想要什么
The man just got out of prison.
一個剛從監獄出來的人
What do you think he wants?
你覺得他想要什么呢
5 years ago, you'd probably be taking this guy out.
換做五年前,你可能早把他斃了
What, are we pimping for him now?
現在難道我們要幫他拉皮條嗎
Don't think of Mirko as an assignment.
別把米爾科當做一次任務
Think of him as a client.
就當是客戶好了
If I don't address division budget cuts,
如果我不削減組織的開支
I'm gonna have to make cuts of my own,
我就要自扣薪水了
Starting with the permanent elimination of the young recruits.
從你的新人部門開始削減
I'll call an escort service. No.
我去給他叫三陪服務, 不用
As you would say, it's not secure.
你說過,這里不安全
Get one of the new girls.
找個新人過來
Number 13.
第十三號
Alex.
艾麗克絲
She'll remind Mirko of his homeland.
讓她來喚起米爾科的故土回憶
Or they cancel me. I get it.
否則他們就取消我的資格了,我懂
You get me a name yet?
查到名字了嗎
No.
沒有
How are you sure it's a protection mission?
你怎么就確定這是一次保護行動
You said they activated Peters, Heilbrun and Chang.
你說皮得斯,海布倫和張被派出執行任務
Michael used to call them Hughey, Dewey and Louie.
邁克爾過去常稱他們為"保鏢鐵三角"
Only used them for VIP security.
只讓他們負責保護貴賓
I need to know who the VIP is, and their location.
我要知道這位貴賓是誰,以及任務地點
Not gonna be easy.
這可不容易
Still have bottom level access here.
我現在進入系統的權限還處于最低狀態
Copy that. Lay low, I'll find another way.
知道了,繼續潛伏,我另想辦法
No, I can do it.
不,我能做到
I repeat—
我再說一遍
Lay low, do not blow your cover.
繼續潛伏,別暴露身份
You don't have to protect me anymore.
你不再需要保護我了
I have everything under control.
一切盡在掌握
Ronnie?
羅尼
Ronnie?
羅尼
Ronnie.
羅尼
Do you have it?
你有貨嗎
Alex, Alex, Alex.
艾麗克絲,艾麗克絲
Always strung out, always late.
總是毒癮纏身,總是姍姍來遲
Here you go.
給你
Where is it?
東西在哪兒
Where's the rest of my money?
你還差我錢呢
I gave you a fifty.
我給了你一張五十塊
Calling me a liar?
你是說我說謊嗎
Stop playing, Ronnie, I just need a hit.
羅尼,別玩了,我只是想吸一口
You make us feel good, we'll make you feel good.
你讓我們痛快了,我們也能讓你如愿
No! Oh, yeah.
不要,一定要
Let the girl go.
放開那姑娘
What?!
你說什么
Who the hell are you?
你他媽是誰
Fairy...God...Mother!
神仙... 教母
It's ok. It's ok.
沒事了,沒事了
Hi. I'm Nikita, nice to meet you.
你好,我是尼基塔,幸會
Again.
再裝一次
Just because you used the gun to kill
來這里的人,大多玩過槍,持槍殺人
or steal or whatever you did to land yourself here,
持槍行竊,可是別因此就覺得
Does not mean you know weapons.
自己對槍了如指掌
But you will learn. Dismantle and assembly
但你會在這里學到,拆卸和組裝槍支
will be second nature, like breathing.
會像呼吸一樣,變成你的第二本能
You don't need to see to breathe.
閉上眼,一樣可以呼吸
Done!
完成
Alex. Excellent.
艾麗克絲,棒極了
You've handled sub machine guns before?
你之前拆裝過沖鋒槍嗎
Not really.
沒有
Must be the drugs.
一定是嗑藥帶來的神奇速度
Alex.
艾麗克絲
Come with me.
跟我來
What's wrong?
怎么了
You've been activated for an op.
你有任務了
She's been activated?
她要去執行任務嗎
I've been down here 2 months,
我來這里都兩個月了
And she's been activated? Stow it, Jaden.
竟然派這個菜鳥去,杰登,別說了
Bet you Michael's tapping that.
我打賭邁克爾正監聽著呢
Shut up and field strip these weapons now.
閉嘴,開始拆卸槍支
You have 5 minutes.
五分鐘內完成
I'm gonna get that bitch.
我一定要整死那個小賤人
Ok, you keep moving around like that,
再這樣亂動
you're going to look like a panda.
就要化成熊貓眼了
Thom said he was in training for like a year before they used him.
托姆說,他接受了整整一年的訓練才被派遣執行任務
In the short time you've been with us,
在和我們一起的短暫日子里
I've seen your attitude improve greatly, Alex.
我見證了你態度的巨大轉變,艾麗克絲
Especially considering you tried to escape your second day here.
想當初,你剛來第二天就想逃跑
Michael must have seen the same improvement.
邁克爾一定也已看出這種轉變了
He wouldn't be using you if he didn't think you were ready.
如果你不能勝任的話,他是不會用你的
And you are.
而你足以勝任
Ready for what?
勝任什么
Why won't anyone tell me what the mission is.
為什么每個人對任務都三緘其口
We're only told what we need to know.
需要知道的時候自然會知道
It's safer that way.
這樣比較安全
So you don't even know?
連你也不知道嗎
You shouldn't be nervous, Alex.
你不該緊張,艾麗克絲
Yeah? What should I be?
是嗎,那我應該如何
Grateful.
充滿感激
To be activated this early is a gift.
任務來得如此之快,那是一種恩賜
And it's very rude to question a gift.
質疑恩賜的東西,是很不禮貌的
Help!
救命啊
Help! Just relax, Alex.
救命, 放松點,艾麗克絲
Breathe in and out.
做深呼吸
Let me out of here!
放我出去
I will, I promise.
我會的,我保證
For now, just breathe.
現在,盡量呼吸吧
Who are you?
你是誰
Where am I?
我在哪
You're at my place. I'm a friend.
你在我這里,我是你的朋友
Well, if you're a friend,
如果你是我的朋友
then you'll let me out of this closet.
你就應該把我從這柜子里放出來
It's not a closet. It's a portable sauna.
這不是柜子,而是個可移動桑拿房
I built it myself.
我自己建造的
It's going to help you get clean.
它能夠幫你戒掉毒癮
Why are you doing this?!
你為什么要這樣做
Let's call it a gift.
暫且稱它為禮物
I know how to get clean, ok? I know how to get clean.
我知道如何戒毒,好嗎,我知道
I just--I need to come down easy, ok?
我需要慢慢來,好嗎
There is no easy way down.
戒毒沒有輕松的方式
I don't need a sauna!
我不需要桑拿
I need a hit!
我要打一針
It's very rude to question a gift, you know.
以怨報德可不好
Please! Please.
求你了,拜托了
I'm gonna die in here.
我會死在這里的
Look, I know it hurts, ok?
我知道這很痛苦
Your nose won't stop running.
你會不停地流鼻涕
Your stomach's cramping.
胃會痛如刀絞
You feel like your head's going to fall off.
頭會痛得像要掉下來一樣
Believe me, I know.
相信我,我了解的
I can only promise you one thing--
我只能這樣向你保證
It's going to get worse before it gets better.
不經歷黎明前的黑暗,便難以見到燦爛的朝陽
As long as you're here, we're safe.
只要你呆在里面,我們就都很安全
No!
不要
So, where's the party?
派對在哪兒呢
In here.
這里
That would be great.
太好了
Is there some place I could freshen up.
我可以去補補妝嗎
Of course. Through there.
當然,在那邊
No, no, no!
不,不,不
Hello?
喂
VIP is Mirko Dadich.
那位貴賓是米爾科·達迪奇
The war criminal?
那個戰犯嗎
South shore tower, penthouse.
南濱大廈,樓頂閣樓
Alex, where are you?
艾麗克絲,你在哪
Alex?
艾麗克絲
I'm with him.
我跟他在一起
Get out of there! I can't.
快離開那里,不行
Alex? Champagne is ready.
艾麗克絲,來杯香檳吧
Be right there.
馬上就來
That is one of the most amazing storys that I ever heard.
這是我聽過的最精彩的故事之一了
I mean, to come from nothing.
我是說,你曾經一窮二白
Milking cows.
就靠替那些奶牛擠奶為生
One cow. One cow!
就一頭奶牛,就一頭
Let's not talk about me anymore.
不要再說我的事了
More Champagne?
能再來些香檳嗎
I think we had enough, don't you?
我覺得我們喝的夠多了,對吧
Nice view.
景色真美
It's great.
是呀
Stop!
住手
Stop?
住手?
Who the hell are these guys?
這些家伙是誰
You gotta be kidding me.
開什么玩笑呢
Hold this.
拿著
Get out for me
滾開
Stop
住手
Mirko Dadich.
米爾科·達迪奇
Get out!
給我出來
Get out of the way, Michael.
別擋道,邁克爾
Andre is still in there.
安德烈還在里面
Leave him.
別管他了
Are you ok?
你還好嗎
Hell no!
糟透了
Damn!
該死
Think.
好好想想
Try to remember.
盡量回憶
It just...
就是...
Happened so fast.
一切都發生在瞬間
You're trained to think faster.
你受過急速思考的專業訓練
You said one of their masks came off.
你說他們中有個人的面具脫落了
You don't remember seeing the face?
你回憶不起來他的長相嗎
I...
我
She had two bottles of champagne
她喝了兩瓶香檳
and dadich was slapping the hell out of her.
達迪奇當時還在打她耳光
She was not ready.
她猝不及防
I want answers,
我需要答案
Not excuses.
而不是借口
Who attacked us,
誰襲擊了我們
how did they find us,
他們是如何找到我們的
And where is Mirko Dadich?
米爾科·達迪奇現在在哪里
Probably dead by now.
可能已經死了
Let's hope not.
最好別死
For your sake.
否則對你沒好處
If you remember any more,
如果你記起了什么
please let me know.
請告訴我
Status?
什么情況
How's our friend from the safe house doing?
從藏身處抓回來的朋友怎么樣了
Just keeps repeating the same word—
只是不停地重復一個詞
"Osveta".
"復仇"(塞爾維亞語)
Did he say anything about nikita?
他提到尼基塔嗎
We're not going to get any more out of him.
我們從他嘴里問不出別的了
Oh, yes, we are.
不,我們問得出
Get inquisitor down here.
讓審訊官過來
You're gonna love talking to the inquisitor.
跟審訊官談談,你會很享受的
Osveta.
復仇(塞爾維亞語)
It's vengeance. They were freedom fighters.
這是復仇行動,對方是自由斗士
A group trying to bring Mirko to justice for his war crimes.
一群想讓米爾科為戰爭罪行接受審判的人
That explains Nikita's involvement.
這就解釋了為何尼基塔會牽涉進來
She always had a bleeding heart for the oppressed.
她總愛為受壓迫的人打抱不平
Guess the question is whether she approached them
問題是她主動接觸了他們
or they hired her.
還是他們雇用的她
Or if she was working with them at all.
也有可能她根本沒和他們合作
Why else provide sniper support for the grab team?
那她怎么會給劫犯們提供狙擊支援
Well, it wasn't very good support.
那可算不上什么好支援
She did kill one of them. She missed.
她殺了他們的一員,那是她打偏了
She was targeting you.
她瞄的是你
Look, find Nikita.
找出尼基塔
Then you'll find Mirko.
你就能找到米爾科
You might start by tracking the bullet we dug out of his friend.
從他朋友身上挖出的子彈,或許會給你提供些線索
You called?
你找我
Come on, Alex.
快上線,艾麗克絲
Hey. How are you feeling?
你感覺怎樣
Did you eat yet?
吃過了嗎
That's cool. I like it cold.
沒事的,我喜歡吃冷飯
Cold and spicy.
又冷又辣的
So, as promised, I got you a few things.
我給你買了點東西,我答應過你的
I know it's not prada, but...
我知道這不是普拉達,可還是
Cute, right?
很可愛,不是嗎
Come on.
打起精神來
First step to feeling good is looking good.
打扮漂亮是讓自己感覺良好的第一步
And I want my clothes back.
而且我想要回自己的衣服
What are you going to do to me?
你想對我怎么樣
You don't know me.
我們素不相識
You don't know anything about me.
你一點都不了解我
So what do you want?
你想要什么呢
I know you like smack.
我知道你喜歡海洛因
For me it was ketamine.
我喜歡克他命
"K" all the way.
能讓我一路爽到底
What am I going to do to you?
我要對你做什么
I'm going to do what I wish somebody had done for me.
這些事,我希望以前有人也為我做過
You got me here. Trapped.
你把我帶來,關在這里
So why are you lying?
為什么還要撒謊呢
When I was high, I did something.
有回吸了粉,我干了件傻事
Something I went to prison for.
那件事給我帶來牢獄之災
Something I'm going to be paying for for the rest of my life.
我一生都要為其付出代價
When I saw you,
當我見到你時
I saw a chance to stop it from happening again.
我看到了阻止悲劇再次上演的機會
Where?Where what?
哪里,什么哪里
Where did you see me?
你在哪見到我的
I saw you walk into that crack house.
我見到你走進那個毒品站
Why were you there? Somebody like you doesn't
你為什么會在那里,像你這樣的人不會
just walk by a place like that. Alex...
隨便路過那樣的地方,艾麗克絲
Were you following me? No.
你在跟蹤我嗎,沒有
How do you know my name?
你怎么知道我的名字的
I heard your dealer say it.
我聽那個毒販子說的
What's your name?
你叫什么名字
It's not a trap.
這不是圈套
When you are back to full health,
等你身體完全恢復以后
you're free to go.
你就可以走了
Forget you ever met me.
忘了遇見過我吧
Core is tungsten carbide.
彈核部分是碳化鎢
Hyper velocity, self sharpening.
速度極快,自動磨銳
It's a lokken 2-12 slap round.
這是羅肯2-12型子彈
Could trace the tungsten back to the production batch.
能通過鎢查到同批產品
No, forget about it.
不,別查了
Nikita wouldn't buy ammo from a manufacturer,
尼基塔不會從制造商手里買槍的
She'd go straight to the black market
她會直接去黑市
face to face with the local dealer.
當面跟當地軍火商買
Those guys have their own signature.
那些人有自己的特色簽名
That's how they modify the rounds.
更換子彈的方式就是他們的簽名
I'll id the specs, run them through shadownet.
我會查明規格,在影網上搜索一遍
Fine.
好的
Can you please stop saying "Shadownet"?
你能別再說"影網"了嗎
Dude, when you create your own software
老兄,如果你自己寫了個軟件
That owns access to every government and law enforcement agency in the world,
能獲取世界上所有政府和法律機關的授權
You can call it whatever the hell you want.
你想怎么稱呼它都行
Shadownet.
影網
Taste the rainbow.
你就一邊嫉妒去吧
How'd you do?
你查出什么了
I got him talking.
我讓他開口了
We had an interesting conversation.
我們進行了一場有趣的對話
Great.
好極了
Not exactly. Why?
不怎么好,為什么
What do they want with Dadich?
他們想利用達迪奇干什么
Same thing we did.
和我們一樣
They know about the nuclear material.
他們知道了核原料的事
Let's try this again.
我們再來一次
What did Nikita tell you?
尼基塔告訴你什么了
I don't know what you're talking about.
我不知道你在說什么
Well, I guess it was the other arms dealer
我猜那個把羅肯2-12型子彈
who modifies lokken 2-12 rounds with an rd-x compound.
改裝成裝填高爆混合彈藥的軍火商肯定不是你嘍
You think I'm stupid enough to lie to you?
你覺得我會蠢到向你撒謊嗎
Let's find out.
那可說不準
Answer it.
接電話
Hel-hello?
喂,喂
Hi, it's Nikita.
喂,是我,尼基塔
Is Michael there yet?
邁克爾來找你了嗎
It's for you.
找你的
How'd you know I'd be here?
你怎么知道我會來找他
Wow. Good timing.
時機剛剛好
You tracked that round pretty fast.
你追查子彈的效率還真高啊
I thought it'd take you all night.
我還以為你要花上一整晚呢
Feeling pretty smart, aren't we?
是不是覺得我們都很聰明
Always.
一直如此
I should have put you down in that alley.
我當時應該在那巷子里把你解決掉
Oh, come on.
得了吧
Is that any way to thank me?
你就這樣跟我道謝嗎
So you're not with them?
所以你跟他們不是一伙的
Michael, I don't even know who "They" Are.
邁克爾,我都不知道"他們"是誰
Though I do like their style.
盡管我確實欣賞他們的行事風格
Well, then allow me to enlighten you.
那就讓我提醒提醒你
They are a group of freelance mercenaries.
他們是一群自由雇傭兵
And they're after the loose nuclear material
現在正在找米爾科·達迪奇
Mirko Dadich stashed away before he fled his country.
從他的國家逃亡之前藏的那些核原料
What?
什么
Apparently he has a GPS device
顯然他有臺全球定位裝置
that shows its exact location in eastern Europe.
上面顯示了那些原料在東歐的具體位置
I think we're 24 hours away
我認為再過不久
from weapon's grade uranium hitting the open market, so...
他們就要把武器級鈾原料投入自由市場
How do you like their style now?
現在你對他們的行事風格怎么看
You should have taken out Mirko when you had the shot.
當時你應該一槍打死米爾科
And let you die?
然后對你見死不救嗎
Don't blame me, Michael.
別怪我,邁克爾
You work for division and division got in bed with this guy.
你為組織工作,組織跟他同流合污
You think Percy will admit that now?
你以為珀西現在會承認這些嗎
He assumes you're in a league with the mercenaries.
他認定你和那些雇傭兵是一伙的
If this comes back to bite us
如果事情曝光,我們被反咬一口
then you—ha—
那么你
are going to be terrorist number one on every official list.
就會成為所有官方名單上的頭號恐怖分子
Oh, uh-oh. Does that mean Percy
那也就是說珀西
will have to officially admit he's running a mercenary unit
不得不正式承認他在五角大樓
on the pentagon's dime?
養了一批雇傭兵
You didn't hear me before.
你之前沒仔細聽我說
They already know what Percy is up to.
他們已經知道珀西想干什么了
But as long as he has his little black boxes everywhere,
但只要他握有那些藏在各地的小黑匣子
they can't touch him.
他們就動不了他
Is that what he really calls them?
他真是那么稱呼它們的嗎
Little black boxes?
小黑匣子
Nikita, they are real.
尼基塔,是真的
Every dirty job, every cover-up,
每個非法任務,每次掩護行動
every little secret of the last 5 administrations.
前五屆美國政府的所有小秘密
Now you can quit or you can die...
現在你要么收手,要么去死
But you can't stop division.
但你做什么都阻止不了組織
No one can.
沒人能阻止
You know what, Michael?
知道嗎,邁克爾
You're right.
你說的沒錯
I should have taken out Mirko when I had the shot.
我當時真該一槍打死米爾科
Nie.
不
Nyet.
不要
Papa.
爸爸
Papa.
爸爸
Nyet.
不要
You're safe now.
沒事了
You're safe.
沒事了
The people gathered behind me
在我身后聚集的這些人
are protesting Mirko Dadich's
正在對米爾科·達迪奇的判決被推翻一事
overturned conviction.
表示抗議
Sorry I'm late. It got crazy.
對不起,我來晚了,事情有點失控
I know. Are you OK?
我知道,你還好嗎
I will be. Been playing dumb over here.
沒事,我一直在裝聾作啞
So you saw something.
那你見到什么了
One of the kidnappers is a woman.
其中一名綁匪是個女人
Long blond hair, green eyes.
金色長發,綠眼睛
Good. That helps.
很好,這信息很有用
What are you doing? What do you think I'm doing?
你干什么,你認為我在干什么
I'm kicking your ass, you little teacher's pet!
我要揍你,乖乖女
Not bad, Michael.
不錯啊,邁克爾
Gotcha.
找到你了
Blondie.
金發小妞
Her name is Hanna Cushko.
她叫漢娜·庫什科
Ukrainian, 25 years old.
烏克蘭人,25歲
Grew up under Mirko Dadich's regime.
在米爾科·達迪奇執政時長大
Her father was a scientist in his nuclear program.
她父親是一位參與核項目的科學家
So that's how she knows about the uranium.
所以她對這些武器鈾有所知曉
I can tap airport surveillance,
我可以偷偷進入機場的監控系統
run facial recognition software.
利用面部識別軟件
We could grab her on the way out of the country.
在她外逃出境的時候抓住她
It may be too late by then.
到那時候也許就太晚了
Second she gets her hand on Mirko's GPS,
一旦她拿到了米爾科的GPS
she'll call a teammate in Europe
她就會通知在歐洲的同伙
and give them the coordinates.
將坐標位置傳送給他們
She wants what we want.
她要的東西我們也想要
We need to get ahead of her.
我們得搶到她前頭
We need to find that GPS.
我們一定要找到那GPS
9-1-1.
911,請講
Emergency? Yeah.
急救中心嗎,是這樣
I need to report a stolen vehicle.
我要報告一輛失竊車輛
You have the plate number?
你知道車牌號嗎
Uh-yeah. I have it right here.
有,我看一下
It's A6876-44.
車牌號是A6876-44
Is it your vehicle, ma'am.
失竊車輛是你的嗎
Yes, that's right.
對,沒錯
It's a blue paint van. My husband's.
是輛藍色廂式貨車,是我丈夫的
I'll get that information to an officer.
我會將情況傳達給巡警
Ok.
好的
Please.
求你們了
I swear I don't know. What is this GPS you're talking about?
我發誓我對你們說的什么GPS一無所知
Wait.
慢著
You really don't remember me, do you?
你也真的不記得我了,對吧
My name is Hanna Cushko.
我叫漢娜·庫什科
My father was Ivan Cushko.
我父親叫伊萬·庫什科
He ran your secret nuclear program.
他曾是你秘密核項目的負責人
But he kept no secrets from me.
可他對我從不隱瞞
Cushko.
庫什科
Your father was a brilliant man.
你父親是個很有才華的人
He was a close friend of mine.
我們倆過去很鐵
A dear friend.
情同手足
I know.
我知道
That's why he was executed after the takeover
這就是為何在政變后,他被處決了
While you fled the country.
因為你只管自己出逃了
I'm going back, Hanna.
我會殺回去的,漢娜
I'm going to take our country back.
我會殺回去挽救我們的祖國的
And I promise you—you will have your revenge. We both will.
我向你保證,一定幫你報仇,一同雪恨
I want my family taken care of.
我只想保護我的家人
The uranium my father enriched for you is his only legacy.
我父親交給你的那個濃縮鈾是他唯一的遺產
And I'm going to sell it to support us.
我要把它賣了養家糊口
I can get you money.
要錢我可以給你
I assume you hid the GPS in a safe place
我猜你被捕之前
before they took you to prison.
把GPS藏到了一個安全的地方
You will take us there.
你得帶我們去
Broken window In an alleyway by a liquor store.
巷子里酒水商店旁的一扇窗戶被打碎
Dispatch, Delta 17 reporting location of stolen vehicle
呼叫指揮中心,我是D17,發現失竊車輛
A6876-44.
牌號A6876-44
Van is in 34th street across from the subway terminal.
該車位于34街與地鐵站的交叉口
Vehicle appears abandoned.
車輛疑似被遺棄
Try matching prints we got at the safe house
把我們從藏身處提取的指紋
to these applications on file.
與檔案里的對比一下
Cancel that. Move, I got this.
取消操作,讓開,我想到辦法了
Got what?
什么辦法
Move.
一邊去
Ok. We assume that Mirko
好的,我們假設米爾科
stashed the GPS before his arrest 2 years ago.
兩年前在被捕之前把GPS藏了起來
I dug up some surveillance of the arrest.
我找到了一些逮捕他時的監控錄像資料
the FBI caught him coming out of 34th street station.
聯調局是在34街地鐵站出口逮到的他
They assumed he was switching transpo
他們以為他是要換乘地鐵
on his way to the airport or out of state.
然后去機場或是出境
Check it out.
不過請看
He knew they were coming for him.
他知道他們來抓他
He must have stashed the GPS beforehand.
他事先一定已經把GPS藏了起來
Ok, we need to make a timeline of his last day.
好了,我們要對他當天行動做個時間表
Every place he went, every person he met,
他到過的每個地方,遇見的每個人
he called, even looked at sideways.
通過電話的人,甚至側眼看過的人
Yeah, we could do that,
對的,我們可以這么做
or I could just rewind this to, uh, 15 minutes beforehand.
或者,我只要倒帶至15分鐘前
He wasn't coming out of the station at all.
他可不是從地鐵站直接出來的
No, he was dropping something off.
對,他是進去藏東西的
Say it. No.
認輸吧,沒門
Shadownet. Mmm!
暗影無形網
Very clever.
相當聰明
I thought so.
我也這么想
Whoever you are, we don't want to shoot you.
不管你是誰,我們不想殺你
Clearly, you robbed the wrong people.
你顯然劫錯了人
No, honey. You did.
不,寶貝,你才是
You want to get out of here alive,
你要想活命的話
you'll drop your weapons and hop on the first train.
就把槍扔了,趕下一班地鐵去吧
I figure you've got about 5 minutes.
你們有大約5分鐘的時間
You have less than that!
你的時間可沒那么多了
No. You do.
你也沒有了
Weapons down!
放下槍
Don't hit me!
別傷到我
Michael, thank god!
邁克爾,謝天謝地
Where is it?!
東西在哪
What are you talking about? Where?
什么東西, 快說
Nikita!
尼基塔
Nikita!
尼基塔
Is that the GPS?
那是GPS嗎
You know, we gotta stop meeting like this.
我們可別這樣碰面了
What are you going to do with it?
你打算怎么處理那玩意
Well, that depends.
看情況吧
What is the going rate for loose nuclear material?
現在松散核原料的市價是多少
I'm kidding. You can have it.
開個玩笑,給你
Michael. Give me a gun
邁克爾,給我把槍
So I can finish this whore.
讓我把這婊子解決了
This better be good news.
最好是好消息
Good news.
好消息
We got Dadich back in one piece.
達迪奇毫發無損
Also, no one's getting their hands on the uranium.
還未有人染指鈾
That stays buried.
鈾還在地下
Nikita destroyed the GPS.
尼基塔把GPS毀了
And the bad news is, she escaped?
壞消息是,她跑了
No. The bad news is, she started a gun fight.
不是這個,壞消息是她挑起一場槍戰
The police and FBI will be here any second.
警察和聯邦調查局隨時都會到
How do you suggest we explain this mess?
您看我們應該用什么說辭應付
You're the heroic agent
把你自己說是成英勇的探員
who foiled the terrorist plot
粉碎了恐怖分子
to deliver nuclear material into the hands of our enemies.
將核原料兜售給外敵的陰謀
And what about Mirko?
米爾科怎么處理
The police are going to be all over him in a minute,
警察即刻就會到處找他
And we have no way of controlling what he says.
他的嘴不受我們控制
He was the one behind it.
他就別再露面了
Now we can get back to business, yes?
我們可以繼續之前的交易了,對吧
Listen, I forgive you for getting in between that silly girl and me.
我不怪你妨礙我玩弄那個蠢丫頭
Perhaps I can get back to her as well.
也許我也能再和她見見面
I'll tell her you said hi.
我會幫你向她問好的
Former dictator and alleged war criminal
前獨裁統治者,戰爭犯
Mirko Dadich was killed today
米爾科·達迪奇今日遇害
In an attempt to commit an act of terrorism
他試圖在紐約地鐵站臺
on a New York subway platform.
實施恐怖主義行為
Authorities believe Dadich's attack was in retaliation
政府當局表示,達迪奇的行動屬于報復行為
for his being in prison 2 years ago
他兩年前被捕入獄
on charges of conspiracy to assassinate his successor on U.S. Soil.
罪名是涉嫌在美國領土暗殺其繼任者
Good save, Percy.
明智的自保,珀西
Alex.
艾麗克絲
I'm glad you're here.
很高興你能來
We didn't get a chance to talk after the whole safe house thing,
藏身處那件事之后,我們一直沒有機會好好談談
And, I don't know, I just wanted—
怎么說呢,我就想...
I think you should hear what I have to say first.
你先聽我把話說完
Ok.
好
Percy is disappointed in your behavior.
珀西對你的表現相當失望
Your lack of discipline, your destruction of property.
你無組織無紀律,又破壞財物
He's giving you 2 weeks to show visible improvement...
你有兩周時間證明自己能有長足的進步
or it's over.
否則就會被棄用
What?!
什么
Jaden started it, she can't—
杰登先挑釁,她不應該...
Jaden is in the same boat.
杰登也跑不了
I just wanted to give you a head's up.
我只是給你提個醒
I'm sorry, what did you want to say?
忘了問,你剛才想跟我說什么
I just wanted to say thank you.
我只想謝謝你
For saving my life.
救我一命
Alex.
艾麗克絲
Just breathe. No!
呼吸,別管我
Stop it. No, let me go!
別做傻事,不,由我去吧
Let me go! Go where?
由我去吧,去哪
Just let me die!
讓我死吧
I can't.
不行
I have nothing to live for, nothing!
我活著有什么意思,有什么意思啊
They're all dead.
他們全死了
Everyone I love is dead.
所有我愛的人都不在了
I know.
我知道
I was following you, Alex.
艾麗克絲,我一直在找你
I've been searching for you for over 2 years.
兩年多來我一直在找你
I know how you got here.
我很清楚你怎么到這里
Where you came from.
從哪里來
I know who killed your parents.
我知道誰害死了你的父母
Trust me.
相信我
You have something to live for.
你有活下去的意義