Hey, who went for coffee? Nice.
誰買的咖啡,真好
Oh, you took forever getting back, so you miss out.
八百年才回來,沒你份了
Whose is that? Hughes'.
那杯是誰的,休斯的
Well, you'll be glad I took my time,
高興點,我沒白磨蹭
because I solved our embezzlement scam.
我把那貪污案破了
It's a lapping scheme.
拆東墻補西墻的手法
A lapping scheme?
拆什么補什么
It's a way to siphon money.
確實能挪出一大筆錢
I'll show you.
我來演示
Let's say I want a sip of Hughes' latte.
比方說,我想喝口休斯的咖啡
Oh, I Just a sip.
這我懂,就一口
Wow, that's delicious.
真好喝
But now I have a problem.
可這就出問題了
Hughes is gonna toss your butt back into prison
你膽大包天
for drinking his coffee.
他會一腳把你踢回監獄
Right, so...
沒錯,于是
take a little bit of yours, pour a little bit into here,
我從你這倒點給他
But now you're gonna kick my butt.
你就想踢我了
It's a lapping scheme.
我演示呢嘛
I keep going as long as I can.
就這么一直拆拆補補
In the end, I got a full cup of coffee,
最后,我喝了一整杯
and no one's the wiser. Until I catch you.
誰都發現不了,我肯定抓住你
That's good work, though very good work.
不過,干得不錯
Hey, June's throwing a champagne brunch. I totally forgot.
我想起來了,瓊斯要辦香檳早午餐
Do you mind if I cut out early?
我能翹個班嗎
What kind of monster would I be
誰那么兇神惡煞
to keep Neal Caffrey from a champagne brunch?
敢攔著尼爾·卡夫瑞出席早午餐
See you, guys.
各位回見
Got your message.
收到你信息
I was wondering when you were gonna call.
想你也該打來了
Hop in. We'll chat.
下水聊唄
Forgot my suit.
我可沒帶泳褲
That's never stopped you before.
以前還不是裸泳
Relax, I know you're wearing the anklet.
行了,知道你戴了腳鏈
What I don't know is if you're wired.
可你身上搞不好還有竊聽器
Get in.
下水
Where's the music box, Alex?
八音盒在哪,艾萊士
No small talk?
不先聊聊嗎
Come on. Your note said it's in Manhattan.
說吧,之前你說在曼哈頓
I want to make sure you're not gonna go
我怕你甩開我,獨
and get it without me.
自去偷啊
I told you. We'll get it together.
都說了,我們一起行動
It's in the Italian consulate.
東西在意大利領事館
I traced it to the Consul General.
我查到,它落在總領事手里
He tucked the box
他去年拿到的
into his private safe in the consulate last year.
放在領事館,他私人保險箱里
He's flying in next month to pick it up.
他下個月就來把它拿走
A consulate's a hard target.
領事的東西可不好偷啊
They're having a party next week.
館里下周要開派對
It's our chance to get inside.
有機會混進去
I'm always up for a party.
我就是個派對動物
What happens when he notices it's gone?
他發現東西丟了,會怎樣
Well, the Nazis stole the box from the Russians.
那盒子本來就是德國佬從俄國偷來的
He wasn't supposed to have it in the first place,
就不該落在這領事手里
so he won't talk when we steal it from him.
東西丟了,他只能啞巴吃黃連
I got a question.
有件事我不懂
I know why I'm naked.
我沒帶泳褲,才裸泳
Why are you?
你干嘛也裸著
A consulate?
要偷領事的東西嗎
Oh, great, an international incident.
牛,要成國際大案了
Look, I don't want to end my days in some underground prison,
我可不想在地下黑屋里終老
adopting cockroaches as pets.
還跟小強拜把子
We're not talking about North Korea.
又不是北朝鮮
It's the Italians, Moz.
意大利佬而已,蚊子
They do prison just fine. Ask Galileo.
那也不好住啊,看伽利略慘的
Can we do it without Alex?
能不帶艾萊士嗎
No. She won't tell me which safe it's in.
不行,她不告訴我是哪個保險箱
She was always a smart girl. Yeah.
小妞一直這么賊,那可不
All of this is moot, anyhow.
反正也不能行動
The suit isn't gonna let you out of your anklet anytime soon.
你家那位最近可不會讓你卸腳鏈
Not Peter.
不找彼得
Then who? Fowler.
那找誰,福勒
If he wants me to get him the music box,
他要想通過我拿到八音盒
he has to cut my anklet.
就得幫我卸腳鏈
He's manipulated it before.
他以前也不是沒動過
Okay. Let's say he goes for it.
行,就算卸了腳鏈
Let's say you get him the box.
你替他弄到了八音盒
Then what? What do you mean?
接著怎么辦,什么怎么辦
You give Fowler the music box,
盒子交給福勒
and Kate comes running into your arms.
凱特飛撲入懷
You settle down, buy a fixerupper,
你們就買個房安定下來
and then join the P.T.A?
結婚生子了嗎
Yeah.
是啊
Neal, happily ever after isn't for guys like us.
尼爾,我們這種人,少有大團圓結局
It is this time. It is.
這次肯定團圓,一定
Agent Fowler, Extension 221.
請轉221分機,找福勒探員
One moment.
請稍等
Agent Fowler's office.
福勒探員辦公室
Tell him I've got information on the music box he requested.
轉告他,我有那八音盒的消息
Who is this? He knows.
你是哪位,他心里有數
He can meet me at midnight, tomorrow.
明天午夜見面
Where?
在哪見面
He'll know that, too.
以后告訴他
Too cryptic?
太神秘了是不
Where you gonna meet him?
準備在哪見面
I'll find a place.
這就找
Hey, you got a stakeout?
有監控任務嗎
Yep. Deviled ham.
有,辛辣火腿
Well, you're either gonna torture Neal with it
你是準備辣死他
or you're going alone.
還是準備自殘
We'll see.
走著瞧
What's going on?
怎么了
Look.
看
Neal's tracking data. What's he up to now?
尼爾的監控數據,他又要干嘛
Nothing, yet.
還沒行動
He spent 45 minutes on the corner of
他昨晚在肯氏街和拉氏街附近
Kenmare and Lafayette last night.
游蕩了45分鐘
Well, honey, he can walk freely for a twomile radius, right?
他可以在兩英里內自由活動吧
Yeah, but it's the way he was walking. Look.
對,但他的走法很可疑,看
He stands at every corner around this parking garage
他在這停車場的每個角落
for exactly two minutes.
各停了兩分鐘
He walks each street leading away from this point
停車場往四面的通路
and then back again.
他都來回走過
What do you think he was doing?
你覺得他在干嘛
I think he was casing the area
踩盤子
how many people are around, where there were cameras,
觀察人流量,確定攝像頭方位
looking for an escape route in case he needs one.
這是在安排逃跑路線
What is he planning?
他要干什么
I think he's gonna steal the music box.
多半是要偷那八音盒
On a street corner?
從街角偷嗎
Working theory.
我還在想
Well, have fun on your stakeout.
那你好好干
I love you.
愛你
I love you.
愛你
Fowler.
福勒
Oh, you brought a friend.
噢,還帶了伙計來
I'm not wired.
沒竊聽器啦
You'll forgive me if I don't take your word for it.
我多疑,你懂的
He's clean.
沒手腳
This better be good.
有何貴干
I'm close to the music box.
那八音盒,我就快拿到了
That supposed to mean something to me?
和我有關系嗎
Well, you flew in from D.C., so I think it does.
你特意從華盛頓趕回來,沒關系才怪
My window to get the box closes in the next week.
路子下周就走不通了
I need my tracking anklet off now to make it happen.
卸了腳鏈,才能成事
You're not suggesting something illegal, are you, Caffrey?
卡夫瑞,你不是要拖我下水吧
Of course not,
當然不是
especially to an upstanding federal agent such as yourself.
你在局里位高權重,我怎么敢
You're pushing it.
別見好不收
I'm gonna push it some more.
我待會再收
I give you the box, Kate and I never hear from you again.
你拿了盒子,就再別管我和凱特
That's my price.
這是我的條件
You know, I don't give a damn what you do, Caffrey.
卡夫瑞,愛怎么鬧隨你
Just don't make it my problem.
可別牽扯上我
Neal, what the hell are you doing?
尼爾啊尼爾,你到底背著我搞什么鬼
This is the Italian consulate.
這可是意大利領事館
It's not a bank or a museum.
不是什么銀行博物館
It's a little piece of a foreign country.
是外國佬的地盤
If we had a tank, maybe, or an air force.
要能有輛坦克,或者空軍助陣
We don't have an air force,
空軍就別想了
but the party will get us past the first wall of security
靠公民身份,我們能穿過第一道安保門
and into the main ballroom.
進到主宴會廳
There's only one way into the inner sanctum.
至于內部密室
It's through this security door.
只能從這道門進去
This door is our biggest obstacle.
最難就是這道門
Uh, yeah there's no keypads, no biometrics, no lock.
對,沒鍵盤鎖,沒指紋鎖,沒鎖孔
The only way is to get buzzed through by a guard
除非保安室的警衛放行
stationed in the security room.
不然死活進不去
Let me worry about that. Grand.
這事我解決,贊
Once I'm through, there's a long stretch of hallway
穿過門,是一條長廊
monitored by a closedcircuit camera.
有閉路電視監控
When I make it down the hallway,
穿過長廊
I can get into the vault room.
就能進保險庫
Which safe is it, exactly?
到底是哪個保險箱
I'll let you know.
到時候告訴你
And when I find the safe, all I have to do is crack it.
不了解清楚,我怎么開鎖
It's highsecurity and torchresistant.
高安全保險箱,還防火
Uh, you'll need heavy metal
要鑿穿防火板
to get through the fireresistant plate.
得帶點厲害家伙
Details. One thing at a time, Moz.
那都是細節,一個一個來
Let's start with party invites.
先說怎么入場
I'm looking for a man without a plusone.
我準備搭個單身男客
I'm leaning towards this gentleman, Ignatius Barden.
這位似乎不錯,伊格內修斯·巴登
Why him? He's a duke.
干嘛選他,他是個公爵
Wouldn't someone a little less conspicuous do?
低調點行嗎
I always wanted to dance with a duke.
我一直都想和公爵跳舞啊
All right. You submit your resume yet?
得,你簡歷交了嗎
The catering company received it this morning.
今天早上送到餐飲公司了
As the proprietor of the greatest cake bakery,
您可是頂級蛋糕屋業主
I fully expect a glowing reference.
開個華麗的介紹信給我吧
Of course.What's your in?
沒問題,你呢
I'm planning to make
我有個玩意
a very generous donation to the people of Italy.
準備慷慨贈予意大利人
Neal, uh, company is on the way.
尼爾,有客來了
Thank you.
謝謝你
Oh, look at this
看看吶,看看
All the usual suspects in one place.
幾個慣犯全到齊了
Makes my job much easier. What are you kids up to?
我倒是省事兒了,小朋友們忙什么吶
We were just leaving.
我們正好要走了
Ah, I bet you were.
我想也是
I know you met with Fowler.
我知道你去見過福勒
And now Alex and your little buddy are here.
現在艾萊士和你那小伙計都來了
You've got your whole crew to steal the box.
你倒是把偷八音盒的人手都找齊了
Tell me I'm wrong.
要反駁嗎
You're wrong?
你誤會了
I don't understand you.
我真搞不懂你
I gave you a shot at a better life.
我這么寵你,想讓你過更幸福的生活
It's not the life I want.
我想要的不是那種生活
Okay. Well, we all have our weakness.
好吧,我們都有弱點
Kate's yours.
凱特是你的弱點
Do the right thing, Neal.
別做傻事,尼爾
You're fooling yourself
如果你以為凱特和你同一戰線
if you think Kate's on your side.
那你是在自欺欺人
Surveillance photos from Caffrey's place.
監視卡夫瑞家時拍下的照片
Oh, Burke showed up?
博爾克去找他了
Yeah. He didn't look happy.
是啊,他看上去不太開心
He pulled Caffrey's tracking data the night we met with him.
是我們見卡夫瑞那晚腳鏈的追蹤數據
He also slipped in a request
他還私下調查了
asking what I'm up to in New York.
我在紐約的行動
Aren't you clever, agent Burke?
你可真聰明啊,博爾克探員
You keeping an eye on his people?
在監視他的手下嗎
Jones and Cruz, 'round the clock.
瓊斯和克魯茲, 24小時監視
Mentor is moving forward, but we might have a problem.
有進展了,不過我們可能有點麻煩
Agent Burke might try to interfere.
博爾克探員試圖干涉
Yes, sir.
好的,長官
Yeah, I can I can take Burke out of play,
是,我能搞定博爾克
as long as you remember our deal
只要你別忘了我們的交易
I get the box, and this is over.
我給你八音盒,一切就結束了
Your date went well?
約會很順利呀
You'd be amazed the kinds of places
一個公爵帶你去的地方
a duke gets you access to.
你絕對意想不到
And I thought you were just using him for a plusone.
我以為你只是利用他當宴會舞伴呢
No harm in having a little fun while I'm at it.
行動過程中找點樂子也沒關系啊
Your gift to the italians?
你給那幫意大利人的禮物嗎
It's Fancelli's study, "Statua di Vulcano."
是凡切利的作品,火神像
This is beautiful.
很漂亮
Looks like the real thing.
和真品一樣
Don't let it fool you.
別讓他蒙蔽你的雙眼
I won't.
不會的
There's something we've been avoiding.
有些事我們一直在逃避
I think it's time to talk about it.
我覺得是時候談談了
All right.
好
Look, I know you and I have a complicated relationship
我知道你我的關系很復雜
I mean this.
我是說這個
If you can't get it off,
如果你不能摘下腳鏈
then none of this will matter, and everything we're doing
那所有計劃都是浮云,而我們在做的這些
It'll happen, all right?
我會有辦法
Can I get you a glass of wine?
要喝杯紅酒嗎
Okay.
好
You remember the last time
你還記得上次嗎
we were this close to getting the box?
我們也是離八音盒咫尺之遙
Copenhagen, sneaking into the Amalienborg Palace,
在哥本哈根,偷溜進阿美琳堡王宮
hanging out with the royal family.
和王室談天說地
I have a scar from the jump off the gatehouse.
這是從警衛室跳下來時弄傷留下的疤
It healed nicely.
痊愈得不錯
You didn't visit me in the hospital.
你都沒去醫院看我
You didn't visit me in prison.
你也沒去監獄看我
You burned that bridge in Copenhagen.
你在哥本哈根把那橋給燒了
You cut me out, a...We cut each other out.
你背叛了我,我們都背叛了對方
That's... Who we are.
我們,就是這種人
It's not a game this time.
這次可不是鬧著玩的
Come on. I know you're gonna take the box.
拜托,我知道你會拿走八音盒
I know this is about Kate.
也知道是為了凱特
Alex, look.
艾萊士,看
Don't lie to me, Neal. It's humiliating for both of us.
少忽悠我,咱倆還來這套就沒身價兒了
This light's never been off before.
這個燈從沒有滅過
Fowler came through?
福勒干的嗎
I think we're in play.
看來萬事俱備了
I think this caviar will go lovely
我覺得這個魚子醬
with the foie gras and the champagne.
配肥鵝肝和香檳酒一定非常美味
Oh, and I want to try and show you the table settings.
我還想給您介紹一下餐桌擺設
I'm looking for Elizabeth Burke.
我找伊麗莎白·博爾克
I'm Elizabeth.
我就是
Miss Burke, we got a tip
博爾克夫人,我們懷疑
that you have contraband on the premises.
你在進行非法交易
What are you talking about?
你說什么呢
Just give me a second.
請等我一下
I'm sure you're aware there are restrictions
我相信你應該清楚,對于進口
on the import of certain foreign foods and spirits.
某些外國食物及酒精有憲法規定
We'll need to search everything.
我們要進行全面搜查
Whoa, whoa, wait a minute. What are you doing?
等等,你這是干什么
You need a search warrant for that.
你得有個搜查令吧
Who are you?
你是誰
FBI, ma'am.
聯邦探員,女士
You're with the bureau?
你是調查局的人
Do you know who my husband is?
你知道我老公是誰嗎
I do.
當然
You think your phone's being tapped?
你覺得你的電話被監聽了
I've been on the other side enough
監聽別人電話的事兒我可干多了
to recognize those clicks.
一聽那咔嚓聲就知道了
That's not good. Lauren?
這可不妙啊,勞倫呢
Same. And now Fowler's back.
一樣,現在福勒又回來了
You think there's a connection?
你覺得和他有關系嗎
Hey, EL, what's up? Honey, II need you.
小伊,怎么了,親愛的,我需要你
What's the matter?
怎么了
They're they're tearing apart my office.
他們要把我辦公室弄散架了
Who? The FBI.
誰,聯邦探員
Please, please don't touch that.
拜托,別碰那個
El, did...She say FBI? Yeah.
小伊,她是說聯邦探員嗎,是
Please say a command. Traffic.
請說指令,路況
Traffic.
路況
Looks like there's an accident on park and 34th.
看來公園大街和34號街有交通事故
Honey.
親愛的
Hey, what's going hey, who's in charge here?
怎么回事,這兒誰負責啊
Stay away from my suspect, Burke.
請和我的嫌犯保持距離,博爾克
Your suspect?
嫌犯
You're way out of bounds here, Fowler.
你玩兒過了吧,福勒
Fowler? Wait.
福勒,等等
You're the man who violated our home? All right, honey.
就是你在我家裝的竊聽器嗎,親愛的
Let me talk to him, all right?
我來和他談,好嗎
You almost ruined my husband's career.
你害我老公差點丟了工作
You better calm your wife down here, Burke.
最好勸她冷靜點,博爾克
I'll calm her down.
不用你說
I will not calm down.
我冷靜什么啊我
All right, that is assaulting an agent.
好吧,你這是襲警
Are you kidding me?
你開玩笑呢啊
This is absolutely ridiculous! You're under arrest.
簡直荒謬至極,你被捕了
Jesus, Fowler, you have got to be kidding me!
老天,福勒,你開玩笑呢吧
You just got yourself a suspension, agent Burke.
你被停職了,博爾克探員
Jones, right? Take his gun and badge.
瓊斯,對吧,沒收他的槍和警徽
You got your own guys for that...Sir.
讓您自己的手下動手,長官
Take his gun and badge.
沒收他的槍和警徽
It's all right, Jones.
沒關系,瓊斯
It was worth it.
停職也值了
Honey, come on. El. El.
親愛的,別這樣,小伊
Can we just let's talk about this.
我們談談好嗎
Is there really anything to talk about?
還有什么好談的
I mean, I'm out on bail and you're out of a job.
我被保釋,你連工作都沒了
No, it's just a twoweek suspension.
不是,只是停職兩周罷了
Babe, I was arrested... I know.
我被逮捕了,我知道
and handcuffed in front of my clients.
還在我客戶面前被戴上手銬
I'll be lucky if I have a business in two weeks.
2周之內我有生意做就算幸運了
You and now I have to call and explain
現在呢,我還得打電話去解釋
why $2,000 worth of caviar
為什么2000塊的魚子醬
is the property of the U.S. government.
變成美國政府的財產了
All right, all right, all right, all right.
好了好了,乖
Come here. Come here. Come here.
過來,來
God.
老天
Come here. Come here.
乖,沒事
I love you, EL.
我愛你,小伊
I am so sorry.
我很抱歉
Oh, don't be sorry.
別道歉
Just just get him.
快給我搞定他
What is it?
有話就說
I just heard
我剛聽說
Don't.
別說了
I didn't know this would happen, Peter.
我不知道會這樣,彼得
I didn't know he'd go after you.
我不知道他會去找你麻煩
I don't want your apology.
我才不想聽你道歉
For the record, you just bought yourself
話說前頭,這兩周恐怕你得
two weeks' house arrest.
乖乖在家呆著了
Jones told me.
瓊斯告訴我了
You try leaving the apartment, you're done for.
你要是敢離開你家半步,你就完了
So good luck planning your little caper.
這下你能在家好好研究你那小計劃了
Hold on. I'm not done with you.
等會,我跟你沒完呢
About that housearrest thing...
關于那個軟禁在家的問題
I never thought he'd come after Elizabeth.
我沒想到他會來找伊麗莎白的麻煩
You have to believe me.
你要相信我
I don't care what you thought.
我才不在乎你想什么呢
You're helping him destroy everything I've worked for,
我這么多年的工作就要毀你倆手上了
everything my wife has worked for.
還有我妻子的工作
He took you out so you couldn't stop me.
他讓你停職,這樣你就不能阻止我了
I know, and I walked right into it.
我知道,我還自己送上門兒
Well, like you said, we all have our weaknesses.
像你說的,我們都有弱點
He's got mine. He found yours.
他抓了凱特,還發現了你的弱點
When this is over, we take him down...for good.
這件事結束后,我們就讓他永遠倒臺
Look at this.
看這個
Neal, your light is off.
尼爾,燈滅了
Yeah, but according to Jones,
是啊,可據瓊斯所說
the monitoring station says I'm at home.
監測站顯示我在自己家里
Why isn't it transmitting?
為什么信號停止傳輸了
Fowler.
福勒
He shut you down so you could steal the box.
他關閉信號傳輸,好方便你去偷八音盒
How'd he do that?
他怎么做到的
I don't know. I'm almost impressed.
我不知道,我都想佩服他了
You're not gonna arrest me?
你不逮捕我嗎
I can't. I don't have a badge.
怎么捕,我又沒警徽
All right.
好吧
Let's say you pull off this heist.
就算你偷天換日的計劃能成功
You really think he's gonna let you and Kate go?
你真覺得他會放過你和凱特嗎
I need to know if she's...
我要知道她是不是
You'd do the same for Elizabeth.
為了伊麗莎白你也會這么做
After today, I'm not gonna argue that.
今天我認栽,不和你爭
I'm gonna beat him.
我要給他點顏色瞧瞧
What are you gonna do?
你打算怎么做
Fowler took my badge. I'm gonna take his.
福勒敢扣我的徽章,我就以牙還牙
He's aiding you in illegal activity.
以他企圖協助你犯案的名義
I'm just doing my part.
我只是在做我的分內事
He'll be watching you and everyone you work with.
他盯著你和你同事的一舉一動
I know.
我知道
I'll need help from somebody with FBI access
我要找個幫手,有聯調局權限
who Fowler can't link to me,
還不會被福勒纏上
somebody I can trust.
我必須可以信任
You got someone in mind?
你看上誰了嗎
Thanks for coming.
你能來太好了
You knew I would, boss.
這還用說嗎,頭兒
You don't have to call me that anymore.
別再那樣叫我了
How's, uh...Christy?
你家那位怎么樣,克里斯蒂嗎
Yeah. Oh, she's good.
是啊,她很好
Good, good, good. Good.
那就好
You guys like D.C.?
在華盛頓過得習慣嗎
Mm, different city, same paperwork.
就那樣,物是地非而已
I should have stuck around.
我真該留在這里
Things are probably more interesting with Caffrey.
和卡夫瑞共事還挺有趣
Too interesting.
有點過了頭
Uhhuh. He the reason I'm here?
你為了他才找我來的吧
Diana, what I'm about to ask you to do
戴安,我這次要你幫的忙
is a lot more than paperwork.
可非比尋常
I need you to look into an OPR agent
我要拜托你查一個職責辦的探員
Agent Garrett Fowler.
加里特·福勒
Somehow, he's manipulating Neal's anklet.
他篡改了尼爾腳鏈的數據
Why?
為什么
Neal has access to something he wants.
尼爾能弄到他想要的東西
Huh. Sounds like he hasn't changed.
看來他一點也沒變
No, same old Neal.
變了就不是尼爾了
He still wearing the hat?
他不會還戴著那頂帽子吧
Oh, please.
別提了
How did it go?
進展如何
Good.
一切順利
The consulate accepted your gift?
領事館接受你的禮物了嗎
I spoke to Mr. Tomassi, the consulate manager.
我和領事館代表托馬西先生談妥了
Fancelli's Study of Vulcan is now in the inner sanctum.
凡切利的火神像已在密室里沉思了
How's the security?
保安系統如何
Like we expected.
跟我們的預期無二
The outer door opens with a key card.
第一道門得用磁卡打開
Buzz us through.
是我,開門
Mm, what about the inner door? Can we get through?
第二道門呢,有法子過去嗎
I'll figure out a way.
我自有辦法
He invited you to the party? He did.
他請你去宴會了嗎,請了
Alex?
艾萊士呢
She's the duke's plusone. You?
她可是公爵的女伴,你呢
You're looking at the new assistant server...trainee.
你面前是個管家助理,菜鳥級別的
If I play my cards right, I get dental in three months.
只要我想,不出3個月就會滿嘴蛀牙
All right. Then we're ready.
抱歉啦,我們開工吧
Let's cut it off. You want to do the honors?
得把這玩意拿掉,勞駕了
I feel like I should make a toast or something.
不如我先來個祝酒詞
We feel free when we escape, even if it be
逃避即自由,就算是剛出虎口又入狼窩地
but from the frying pan into the fire Eric Hoffer.
飛蛾撲火,埃里克·霍夫名言
No sirens.
果然沒警報
Into the fire.
沒的回頭啦
This is everything I could find on Garrett Fowler.
加里特·福勒的資料都在這了
Not much there
不是很多
I've put in a request to go after his files.
我提出要徹查他的檔案
I'm just waiting on the judge.
還在等法官批準
We don't need much. He's aiding a premeditated robbery.
這些足夠了,他可是搶劫犯的幫兇
The anklet is the key. And you're sure it's him?
腳鏈就是鐵證,你確定是他嗎
Fowler's doctored Caffrey's information in the past,
福勒之前也篡改過尼爾的記錄
and he's doing it now.
現在又故技重施
I need to know how.
他到底是怎么辦到的
Well, marshals monitor the anklet.
由司法官監控腳鏈的情況
Department of Justice supersedes their authority.
是司法部收回了管理權
Fowler could override them and get access.
而福勒可能越權鉆了空子
Or he's altering the data remotely.
或是遠程操控數據
Mmhmm. You can't do that from just any internet connection.
通過公共網絡可不行
He'd need a secure line.
得有一條保密通路
He's doing it from OPR offices.
這樣足不出職責辦就能搞定
They have one in New York. That's where I need to go.
我得去他們紐約的辦事處轉轉
Well, nobody gets into that building without federal cl
外人可進不去,除非你有聯調
Federal clearance and an appointment.
聯調許可和預約
They wouldn't let me within a hundred yards.
我進不去,連門都摸不到
But they'd let me.
我能進去
Fowler finds out, and it's career suicide.
一旦被福勒發現,你在調查局可混不下去了
I came here to help you.
我這不是來幫你的嗎
Thank you.
謝謝你
This music box what happens if he gets it?
他到底要這音樂盒做什么
I don't know...But we need to make sure he doesn't.
不知道,保證他拿不到就成
Signore Tomassi?
托馬西閣下
Ah. Mr. Danvary.
丹弗瑞先生
Please, call me George.
叫我喬治就好
George,
喬治
thank you again for your remarkable donation.
再次對您無與倫比的捐贈表示感謝
Oh, well, I know how important
我知道凡切利的作品
Fancelli's work is to Italian sculpture.
對意大利雕塑界意義重大
I couldn't just let it sit around
我怎么忍心把它
in my family's attic, collecting dust.
擱我家閣樓上積灰呢
No, of course not.
您所言極是
The consul general has requested the piece be placed
總領事已經吩咐把作品
in perfect view of his office.
放在他辦公室內的最佳位置
Fancelli is his favorite artist.
凡切利是他最欣賞的藝術家
Really? I had no idea.
是嗎,真沒想到
Could I see it?
我能親眼看看嗎
I'm sorry. I'm afraid that won't be possible.
很抱歉,恕難讓您如愿
But rest assured it's very safe.
不過請放心,它非常安全
Okay. Please enjoy your evening.
好吧,祝您今晚過得愉快
Ketel One on the rocks, please.
伏特加酒加冰,謝謝
I'll be right back.
我去去就來
Oh, I'm so sorry, sir.
真對不起,先生
Excuse me. Mi scusi.
抱歉,請原諒(意大利語)
Nice lift.
漂亮
Thanks. This will get you through the first door.
謝謝,這下能進第一道門
You clean up nice.
你今天很帥氣
Not so bad yourself.
你也不賴
Good luck, Caffrey.
好運,卡夫瑞
Alex.
艾萊士
Which safe is it?
到底在哪個保險柜
Triplewalled, casehardened steel.
三層防盜鎖,外殼堅不可摧
1943 Mckinzie.
麥金澤1943年制造
Couldn't make this easy for us, could they?
不會讓我們輕易得手吧
Where's the fun in that?
太容易就不好玩了
I'll see you on the inside.
里頭見
Excuse me! Scusi! Pardon!
各位,各位(意大利語)
I'd like to make a toast to our gracious hosts...
我愿敬我們親切的主人一杯
And to all of you, because this is a very special night
還有在場的各位,今夜如此與眾不同
Well, it's special to me, anyway.
尤其是對我來說
You probably have no idea who I am,
你們可能不知道我是誰
so I'm going to tell you.
請允許我自我介紹
I'm an internationally renowned art thief.
我是個舉世聞名的雅賊
And tonight, I'm here to rob you.
今晚,我要偷走你的一件東西
Cheers!
干杯
Signore, signore, it seems one of our gueststs
女士們先生們,這位賓客可能
has had too much to drink.
有些微醺
Please continue to enjoy your evening.
還請各位海涵,繼續享受晚宴
Champagne, madame?
要香檳嗎,女士
No, thank you.
不用了,謝謝
He made that look easy.
他很有把握哦
Our turn.
該我們上了
Buzz us through.
放我們過去
Tell me why you're really here.
你究竟有何目的
Well, I told you. I'm here to rob you.
我說了,我來偷東西
I see.
我明白了
Well, now I'm definitely not gonna tell you.
這下我更不告訴你了
Give me your walkie.
對講機給我
Lock him in here. Come with me.
把他關在這,跟我走
Move everyone into the atrium. No one leaves here.
把所有人轉移到中庭,封鎖出口
We check everyone.
我們要一一盤查
Yes, sir.
是,先生
Come on, Moz.
快點兒,蚊子
Neal.
尼爾
Where are you?
你在哪
The other side of the glass.
我到玻璃門這邊了
Unit one clear.
區域一疏散完畢
Unit two, east stairwell.
區域二,東面樓梯
Unit two, east stairwell.
區域二,東面樓梯
Go.
快
Some of my best work.
可惜了我的杰作
Neal, hurry up.
尼爾,動作快
My arm's killing me from holding that drink tray.
我的胳膊被托酒盤折磨得好苦
Shut off the alarm.
解除警報
The security room go.
快去密室
Take your time, why don't you?
你真夠不慌不忙
You're losing your touch.
是生疏了嗎
Let me in.
我來了
Everything okay?
一切順利嗎
We did it, Neal.
我們成功了,尼爾
We're not out of here yet.
先從這兒出去再說
There's somebody down there.
下面有人
That's very touching, guys, but they're coming!
別卿卿我我了,他們來了
Alex.
艾萊士
Alex!
艾萊士
Hurry up! They're coming!
還愣著干嗎,他們下來了
Come on, mozzie.
快過來,蚊子
Go around.
從另一邊過去
There's an APB out for a man of interest in a slick suit.
某個喜著華服的同學被全境通告了啊
Apparently he rappelled down the wall of a consulate.
還從領事館騎墻而下
It'll be fine.
不要緊的
They're not gonna prosecute for the theft of an item
這東西本就來路不明
they weren't supposed to have in the first place.
他們做賊心虛,不會告我的
An item you don't seem to have.
這東西好像不在你手上
Well, let's just say Alex had other plans.
就當是艾萊士背叛了我們
Should have seen it coming. Any idea where she went?
我早該預料到,知道她會去哪嗎
She didn't stick to the plan.
她是中途變卦的
She got out of the consulate a different way.
沒跟我們一起離開領事館
If Alex wants to disappear, she does.
如果她想跑,沒人能抓到她
Without that box, Fowler's side wins.
沒有八音盒,福勒就得逞了
I need to know.
告訴我
What about us? Are we on the same side here?
我們呢,算是自己人嗎
You said I earned the right to make my own choices.
你說過我有權自己決定
You changing your mind?
你也變卦了嗎
Fowler's still out there.
福勒仍在虎視眈眈
This isn't over yet.
這事兒還沒完呢
What do you mean by that?
你這是什么意思
I have something in play.
我自有辦法對付他
You're going to burn a hole right through my floor
你再這樣不消停
if you keep that up.
我家地板遲早被你走出個洞來
Whatever's bothering you,
不管是什么讓你心煩意亂
Believe me, it's gonna work out.
相信我,船到橋頭自然直
How do you know that?
你怎么知道
Thank you... For everything.
謝謝你為我做的一切
Oh, you know I don't believe in goodbye.
我不相信再見
Neal, you are one in a million.
尼爾,在蕓蕓眾生中,你是萬里挑一
And don't you forget it.
千萬別忘了
Didn't know if I'd ever see you again.
我還以為此生再不能相見呢
Funny. I was thinking the same thing.
真巧,我也一樣
But here... Before I change my mind.
但還是給你,趁我沒改變主意
You don't know what this means to me.
你不知道,這對我意義重大
I think I do.
我想我懂
I hope Kate's still the same girl
但愿凱特如你所想
you think she is.
仍和以前一樣
I'm getting that a lot lately.
最近我也深有體會
If you don't trust her, why'd you bring this back?
既然你不相信她,又為何要回來
Because I don't want this to be goodbye...
因為我不想就這么告別
in case she's not.
萬一我錯了呢
And plus, I figured I don't need
再加上,我突然覺得
all the heat this is gonna bring.
我不想招惹這么大的麻煩
I don't need the same guy who's been after you
我可不想對付你家那位
coming after me.
一直和你糾纏不清的家伙
You always made smart decisions.
你的決定總是很明智
You should try it sometime.
你真該學學我
Fowler just left for his coffee break.
福勒剛離開辦公室喝咖啡去了
I'm about to enter his office.
我這就進去
Aim for his laptop, Diana, and be careful.
查他的筆記本,小心點
I'll be out before he can take his first sip of macchiato.
不消他一口瑪奇朵的功夫我就能完事
That it?
東西呢
I want assurances.
先給我保證
Mentor was created for me?
指導會是為我而開
Kate and I made a deal. You both get new identities.
凱特和我商量好了,你們一人一個新身份
We get the box.
而八音盒歸我們
You disappear...
你們從此銷聲匿跡
legally.
而這次是合法的
Here you go.
給
What's so special about that box?
為什么這么執著于這個八音盒
That's above my pay grade.
這就不歸我管了
Kate's waiting for you.
凱特在等你呢
Time and place are in that folder.
時間地點在文件夾里
Have a nice life, Caffrey.
好好過日子啊,卡夫瑞
Yeah.
一定
Can I help you?
有事嗎
Hey. I'm from I.T.
我是情報部的
Agent Fowler requested another security protocol,
福勒探員申請另要一份安全協議
insisted we schedule during his coffee break.
他堅持安排在下午茶時間
You know how he gets.
你也知道他的脾氣
Yeah.
對
Hurry, hurry, come on.
快啊
Fowler.
我是福勒
Hey, we got a problem.
我們有麻煩了
There was somebody on your computer here.
有人動了你的電腦
She said she was from I.T.
她自稱是情報部的
What? Did she get anything?
什么,她動了什么
She downloaded the whole mentor file.
她下載了所有指導文件
It looks like she got the whole hard drive.
看來她整個硬盤都掃蕩了一遍
Damn it.
見鬼
A washingtonapproved disappearing act.
首都授權的消失行動
Well, technically, I work for OPR.
技術層面上而言,我是職責辦的人
Well, technically. That's just on paper.
技術層面上而言,只是理論上而已
With this new identity,
有這個新身份作掩護
You can go anywhere, with Kate.
你和凱特可以隨心所欲了
And it's legal.
而且還完全合法
It's genius.
太有才了
No one will be able to find you
沒人能找到你們
Governments, old enemies, old friends.
不論是政府機關還是舊敵故友
Remember that old chinese curse?
還記得那句中國古語嗎
May you live in interesting times.
愿你生活的時代妙趣橫生
These certainly are interesting times.
這一點自然毋庸置疑
Remember the second half of that curse?
還記得后半句嗎
May you find what you're looking for.
愿你心中所想能美夢成真
Gonna say goodbye to the suit?
和你家那位也說再見了嗎
Send me a postcard.
給我寄明信片
Elizabeth.
伊麗莎白
Neal? What is this?
尼爾,這算什么
I got a friend at the Channing Museum.
我有個朋友在錢寧博物館
He's gonna call you today. He owes me a favor.
今天會給你電話,他欠我個人情
Really? Why?
真的嗎,為什么
To hire Burke Premiere Events
雇博爾克首映項目公司
to do their annual masters retrospective.
主辦他們的年度大師作品回顧展
That's that's that's impossible to get.
這種機會絕無僅有
Well, you just got it.
那你就是那個僅有了
Why are you doing this?
你為何這么做
Just trying to fix what I broke.
只是為了彌補我的過失
There's something I wanted to ask you.
我想問你些事
Yeah?
說吧
You and Peter
你和彼得之間...
How'd you know?
你怎么知道他是命中注定的那個人
Well...
這樣啊
I think there's a difference
我覺得愛一個人
between loving the idea of someone...
理想和現實
and actually loving who they really are.
兩者之間難免有所差別
Listen, I got to go. Thanks for everything.
聽著,我得掛了,謝謝你
Okay. Well, um, I'll I'll talk to you later.
好,我們回頭再聊
Goodbye, Elizabeth.
再見,伊麗莎白
I'm headed to the garage.
我正往車庫走
I've got everything on mentor. You're not gonna believe it.
我查到了指導會的內幕,你肯定大吃一驚
Is Neal involved?
尼爾也牽涉其中嗎
Heavily. There's another file, but it's encrypted.
豈止是牽涉,另有一份文件被加了密
I'll see you in a moment.
一會兒見
Agent.
探員
You were on my computer.
你查看了我的電腦
Agent Berrigan, D.C. Office.
我是伯利根探員,來自華盛頓部門
I have a warrant for my investigation on mentor.
我有搜查令許可調查此次指導會
Why is D.C. Looking at my operation?
首都何來功夫操心我的行動
OPR appropriating resources
職責辦擅自挪用資源
for Neal Caffrey, an art thief, raises questions.
針對藝術品盜賊尼爾·卡夫瑞,跡象可疑
It's all legitimate.
這完全合法
I know.
我知道
And what else did you find?
你還有什么發現
Encrypted file.
加密文件
I couldn't open it.
我打不開
I'd like it back.
我勸你還是還給我吧
Burke.
博爾克
Fowler. What the hell are you doing?
福勒,你到底在干什么
Of course you're involved in this.
我就知道是你
Stay where you are.
站那兒別動
Lower your weapon.
放下武器
You have no idea what you're getting into.
你根本不知道自己犯了什么錯
Lower your weapon. Hey, just stay where you are.
放下武器,站那兒別動
Why are you doing this?
你這是何必
We're on the same team. Stay where you are.
我們都是自己人,站住別動
Stay where you are. You're in way over your head here.
別動,你被卷了進來
You have no idea what you're getting involved in.
你完全不知道這有多棘手
You don't want to shoot an agent.
你不會對一名探員開槍的
Now put your gun down. Drop the weapon.
慢慢放下槍
Put your gun down!Drop the weapon!
放下槍,你才放下槍
Put the gun down now! Drop the weapon! Drop it!
放下槍,快放下
Breathe, breathe. Breathe, Fowler.
吸氣吸氣,福勒
How'd you know he was wearing a vest? I didn't.
你怎么知道他穿防彈衣,其實我不知道
What the hell is mentor?
指導會到底是怎么回事
Mentor is legit, Burke.
指導會是合法的,博爾克
Caffrey works for us now.
卡夫瑞是我們的人了
He and Kate are deep undercover for OPR.
他和凱特是職責辦的深層臥底
OPR doesn't have deepcover agents.
職責辦才沒有這種人
You are helping him disappear.
你是在幫他銷聲匿跡
He wants to go.
他自己想走
You met with him again.
你又和他見過面了
Neal is gonna disappear. I need to know where he is.
尼爾要走了,告訴我他在哪兒
Tell me where he is.
快告訴我
Why do you care?
你干嘛這么在乎他
Give me the drive.
把硬盤給我
You want me to upload this to D.C.,
你到底說不說
or do we have something to talk about?
別逼我把這些上傳給首都那邊的人看
Airstrip by the Hudson, hangar four.
他在哈德遜小機場, 4號機庫
Neal.
尼爾
Are you here to arrest me?
你是來逮捕我嗎
I'm still a civilian.
我還是平民一個
And I know about mentor.
我知道了指導會的事
And I know you can walk away, and it's all legal.
也知道你可以就這么一走了之,完全合法
Then what are you doing here?
那你來干什么
I'm here as your friend.
因為我是你的摯友
You understand I'm getting on that plane.
你也知道,不管怎樣,我都會上飛機
I also know you're making the biggest mistake of your life.
這也是你人生中最大的錯誤
This is what's best for everyone, Peter.
這是最好的結局,彼得
You go back to your life.
你我彼此間
I get to have one of my own.
都各自回到原本的生活
You already have one right here.
難道這里沒有你的生活嗎
You have people who care about you.
這里有人關心你在乎你
You make a difference.
你的出現,使一切都改變了
You do.
真的
Thank you for this.
謝謝你給我這個
I got to go.
我得走了
You said goodbye to everyone but me.
唯獨對我,你沒有說再見
Why?
為什么
I don't know. Yeah, you do. Tell me.
我不知道,你知道,告訴我
I don't know, Peter. Why?
我不知道,彼得,為什么
You know why. Tell me.
你心里知道,我要你親口說
cause you're the only one who could change my mind.
因為自始至終,我只在乎你的感受
Did I?
你這么在乎我嗎
Peter.
彼得
No, no, no, no! No! No!
不
No! Stay here.
不,別過去
No! No! Stay back!
不,快退后