What did you say to Gus?
你對古斯說了什么
Because he's on to us. Yeah.
他察覺到我們的行動了,沒錯
I didn't say Jack. What do you mean he's on to us?
我什么都沒說,你說察覺是什么意思
He's walking to his car. Then suddenly he isn't.
他當時正朝著車走去,突然就停住了
What, does he have some kind of sixth sense?
莫非他有什么第六感不成
Jesus, what did you say to him?
老天,你對他說了什么
Could I ask my own question right now, at this point?
現在能讓我問個問題嗎
Did you just bring a bomb into a hospital?
你是不是把炸彈帶進醫院來了
What? Was I supposed to leave it on his car?
怎么,我怎么能把它留在車底下
What, you're supposed to bring it into a hospital?
那你就能把它帶進醫院,是嗎
Oh, my God.
我的天
Look.
聽著
Where can we find Gus? Name a place.
我們在哪能找到古斯,說個地點
Name me one place where I could surprise him,
說一個能讓他出其不意
where he won't see me coming.
讓他看不見我去找他的地方
Because his house, the laundry,
因為他家,洗衣店
the restaurant, the factory farm,
餐館,工廠化農場
they're all wired with cameras.
都布滿了攝像頭
One place.
一個地方就行
Think.
好好想想
Jesse, think.
杰西,好好想想
Where is it? Where?
在哪里,會是哪
Because if you can't tell me,
因為如果你想不出來
we are dead.
我們就死定了
Jesse.
杰西
I don't-I don't know.
我不,我不知道
Well, maybe--
也許...
Excuse me. Jesse Pinkman?
打擾了,是杰西·平克曼嗎
Uh, yeah.
是我
Hi. Detective Kalanchoe.
你好,我是克萊橋警探
This is Detective Munn, Albuquerque Police.
這位是穆恩警探,阿爾布開克警署的
We were wondering if we could have a few minutes of your time,
我們想知道能否耽誤你一點時間
maybe go someplace and talk.
找個地方聊一聊
About what?
聊什么
Sorry, sir, I didn't catch your name.
抱歉,先生,您是哪位
About what?
聊什么
It concerns Brock Cantillo
有關布洛克·坎蒂略
and a statement you made to his mother.
以及你對他母親說的一番話
How about you come with us?
您何不跟我們走一趟
We just want to clear a few things up. No big deal.
我們只是想了解些情況,不必緊張
Am I under arrest?
我被捕了嗎
No, you're not under arrest.
不,你沒被捕
We're just talking.
我們就是聊聊
So if I get tired of talking,
那如果我聊煩了
want to get up and leave--
想要起身走人呢
We'd prefer you didn't.
我們希望你不要這樣
You'd prefer, so--
你們希望
Jesse, why did you tell Brock's mom
杰西,你為什么告訴布洛克的媽媽
that the boy had been poisoned?
那個孩子是被下毒了
Look, I think this has been, you know,
我想這件事是...
uh, what do you call it?
你們怎么說來著
Overblown, because all I basically said was
是夸大其辭,因為我的原話是
"Have the doctors thought maybe Brock got poisoned?"
"醫生有沒有想過,布洛克可能是中毒"
You know, in a cover-all-bases kind of sense.
基于全方面考慮的話
Yeah. No, I'm sure they appreciated that,
當然,我肯定他們很感激
you helping them out like that,
你幫他們脫離困境
especially with how specific you were and all.
尤其是如此明確地指出了病因
Ricin. Wow.
蓖麻毒素,真厲害
Yeah, ricin-- that's definitely a big one.
是啊,蓖麻毒素,這可非同一般
You don't see that every day,
可不常見
so when doctors, they hear that,
所以當醫生們聽說這個
they take it very seriously,
他們高度重視起來
as do we,
我們也是
as does the FBI.
聯調局的人也是
Okay.
好吧
And nice, you trying to help out like that and all,
不過挺好,你那樣盡全力救助
you know, professional courtesy,
很具職業素養
sharing your expertise.
分享你的專業知識
I ain't go no expertise.
我沒什么專業的
All right? I just, you know--
好嗎,我只是...
You just happen to guess this one rare poison
你只是恰好猜到這種罕見的毒素
might be the thing that put this little boy in the hospital.
會是將這小男孩送進醫院的病因
And congratulations, because his doctors,
恭喜你,因為他的醫生
they're beginning to think that you might just be right.
開始認為你可能是對的
So why ricin?
那你為什么猜蓖麻毒素
Jesse, how did you come up with that?
杰西,你怎么會想到那個
Man, I think I've--
天,我想我是
I don't know. I must've saw it
我不清楚,一定是在《豪斯醫生》
on House or something.
之類的電視上看到的
Yeah, you know, like House
你知道的,像《豪斯醫生》
or the Discovery Channel.
或者探索頻道
Sometimes your brain just makes these connections.
有時候你的大腦就會產生這些聯想
Does it? Mine does.
會嗎,我的會
That's interesting.
這真有趣
Look, I've got to get back.
我要回去了
But we're still talking.
但我們還沒聊完呢
So I'm not under arrest, but I can't leave.
那我沒被捕,但也不能離開
So, then,
那好
I guess I should call my lawyer. Right?
我想我該叫我的律師,對吧
We're just having a simple conversation, Jess.
我們這只是隨便聊聊,杰西
Why can't we keep talking, keep it light?
繼續聊聊不好嗎,不要那么嚴肅
Man, you know how it is when the lawyers get to it.
兄弟你可知道,凡事一遇到律師
Suddenly everything's a big pissing match,
立刻就操蛋了
like, every time.
一貫如此
Adversarial.
對抗性太強
Adversarial. Then we gotta book you, blah, blah. Right?
對抗性太強,然后我們就得控告你,等等
I mean, you know. You've been around the block, Jesse.
杰西,你該知道自己是有案底的
You're no boy scout.
你可不是什么好苗苗
Saul Goodman.
索爾·古德曼
That's my guy.
我律師
So do I gotta call him, or do you?
是我自己打電話,還是你們打
What the hell do you think you're doing?
你這是搞什么
I need Saul. I need him right now.
我要找索爾,現在就要見他
So you break into the place. You just break in!
那你就破門而入,破門而入
Jesus! You're here, by the way.
我的老天,可你一直在
If you'd had bothered answering the phone or the door,
要是你能接個電話,應下門
maybe I wouldn't have-Forget it.
或許我就不用... 算了
Is he here?
他在不在
Is that a serious question?
你逗我玩呢
Why would he be here?
他怎么會在這里
You know where he is, don't you?
你知道他在哪兒,是不是
I need a number.
我需要電話號碼
Look. Let me explain something to you.
聽我給你說
My partner and I... Are in danger?
我的搭檔和我...有危險
Whoop-dee-freaking-doo.
你們捅了多大的婁子
Why do you think he's not here?
你以為他為什么不在
And how's that news, exactly,
再說這有什么稀奇的
the two of you being in danger,
你們兩個做了蠢事
after doing something idiotic?
又遇到危險
And what gives you the right to break down my door?
誰給你權力砸破我的門
Look, I just need a number. Okay? That's all.
聽我說,我只需要電話號碼,沒別的
You are such a pain in my ass.
你真是煩死人了
You know that?
你知道嗎
You're the reason I've got to go on unemployment
因為你的緣故,我要丟了工作
for God knows how long.
天知道什么時候能再找到
I was at least looking forward
我本來盼著
to getting out of here in the next half hour,
再有半小時就可以走人了
but no!
可是沒門啊
Now I've got to wait around all day
現在我得在這等上一整天
for a plate glass guy to come and fix this door,
找工人來修好這門
and who pays for this?
誰來掏錢
Okay, you know what?
好吧,這么著
Here, look. I'm giving you everything,
我賠你的,我來賠
all of it, okay?
全算我的,成不
There's one, two, three--
一,二,三
Look, there's got to be at least $1,700 there, okay?
這至少是一千七百塊
That will more than cover the cost of the door.
修門足夠還有富余
Now, I apologize profusely.
我道歉
Please, the phone number.
求你了,告訴我號碼
Door like this is going to cost way more than 1,700.
這樣的門可不是一千七百塊就能修好的
What? For a plate of glass? No.
什么,不就是玻璃門嗎,怎么會
Oh, yeah, I bet it does.
當然會,一定不止
I bet you it winds up costing...
要我說,修這門至少得
20,000.
兩萬
Are you insane?
你瘋了嗎
Who the hell is going to charge $20,000
修一扇破玻璃門
for a plate glass door?
誰會要價兩萬
There's no reputable vendor w--
哪有正經裝修商...
Now I'm thinking 25.
我看現在得兩萬五了
I'll be right back.
我馬上回來
Yes, Albuquerque, New Mexico.
對,新墨西哥州,阿爾布開克
The number of Rebecca Simmons,
麗貝卡·西蒙斯的電話
306 Negra Arroyo Lane.
內格拉·阿羅約巷306號
Would you connect it for me, please?
能幫我接通嗎
Thank you.
謝謝
Becky, hi, it's Walter White.
貝姬,我是沃爾特·懷特
Listen, I wa--
我有...
I'm-I'm-I'm fine.
我...很好
I'm fine. How are you?
很好,你怎么樣
Oh, good, good.
那就好,那就好
Yes, cats are--
對,貓嘛...
Listen, Skyler and I are out of town.
聽我說,我和斯凱勒不在城里
We're on our way up to Santa Fe,
我們正在去圣達菲的路上
and Junior just told us
小沃爾特剛才說
that he thinks he may have left the burner on, on the stove.
他好像忘記關火爐了
Yes, God forbid there's a fire.
對,火還著著呢
Well, that's-- that's why I'm calling.
所以我打電話給你
I just wanted to ask,
想請你幫忙
and I'm sorry to do this,
真不好意思
but do you still have the key?
我家的鑰匙你還有嗎
You do? Good.
還有,太好了
And would you be willing to--
能不能麻煩你...
Oh, you are a life saver.
你真是我的救星
Thank you so much.
非常感謝
Yes. Okay. Okay, I'll await your call.
好的,好的,我等你電話
Thank you so much. Bye-bye.
非常感謝,再見
There you go.
這就對了
Becky?
貝姬
Oh. Oh, that's good.
哦,那太好了
That's a relief.
我就放心了
I owe you one, big time.
這次多虧你
So how's he doing?
他怎么樣了
Yo, you could at least say,
你們至少得給個話
instead of being a couple of dicks about it.
別擺這副裝蒜的死樣子
Jesse, if you cared at all about that little boy,
杰西,如果你對那小男孩還有一點點關心
prove it to me.
就證明給我們看
Tell us what you know.
把你知道的都說出來
I told you what I know.
我都說過了
Tell us again.
再說一次
What are you, like-- like broken records?
干什么,以為我是祥林嫂嗎
I was trying to be helpful.
我不過是想幫忙
End of story.
沒別的了
Guess we'll have to wait and see what the tox screen says.
看來我們得等驗毒報告出來了
Oh, look at this. Isn't this cozy?
看看,還挺舒服的嘛
What did you tell them?
你和他們說了什么
I told them they were a couple of dicks.
我和他們說他們只是一群混蛋
He's a wordsmith.
真是文采飛揚
Well, Detectives,
好了,警探們
it's been a pleasure.
謝謝你們
Now, up you go.
現在可以走了
Make like you've got manners.
禮貌點
Make like you respect the rule of law.
表現出你們對法律的尊敬
Au revoir, auf Wiedersehen,
再見(法語)再見(德語)
hasta luego, get the hell out.
再見(西語)快滾吧
Buh-bye.
拜拜
That's it. Pick it up. Follow your partner.
就是這樣,別落東西,跟上你搭檔
And one, two...
限你兩秒之內
Thank you.
謝謝合作
Christ. You two.
天吶,你們兩個
All I can say is if I ever get anal polyps,
要是我的菊花不幸生了息肉
I'll know what to name them.
至少我知道該給他們取什么名字
You gonna get me out of here?
你來帶我出去的
Ah. Hm. No.
讓我想想,不是的
Not even if I could.
就算行也不讓你出去
You know, the FBI's going to show up on this ricin thing,
聽著,聯邦調查局會介入調查
and then you're in it for the duration.
而在這段時間內,你將會被關在這
You know, you're a lot safer in here.
你得知道,你在這兒可安全著呢
They just tried to get your partner in his own home.
那幫人剛還在你搭檔家里守株待兔
Jesus.
天吶
Is he okay?
他沒事吧
Well, he's okay like a fruit fly's okay.
暫時沒事
We're all on the clock here,
我們所剩的時日不多了
and thanks for that, by the way.
這真得感謝你們
You two want to stick your wangs in a hornet's nest,
你們想在老虎頭上撲蒼蠅
it's a free country,
我管不了你們
but how come I always gotta get sloppy seconds, huh?
為什么總是我來給你們擦屁股
Have you got anything for me?
而你們為我付出了什么
I mean, tell me I didn't poke my head up for nothing.
別和我說這是義務勞動
Yeah.
的確
I've been thinking.
我一直在考慮
And?
結果呢
Casa Tranquila.
卡薩·特拉奇拉
What's Casa Tranquila?
卡薩·特拉奇拉是什么地方
It's an old folks' home off Paseo Del Norte.
是在帕西奧·德拉諾特的一家敬老院
Our boy tells me Fring took him there
那孩子告訴我福林把他帶到那里
to visit one of the patients,
拜訪了一位病人
someone Pinkman says you'll definitely remember--
平克曼說這人你一定記得
Tio Salamanca.
迪奧·塞拉曼加
Old guy in a wheelchair.
坐輪椅的一個老頭
Um, doesn't talk,
不會說話
rings a bell.
只能按鈴
I don't mean "Does that ring a bell?"
我不是說,你想到了嗎
I mean, the guy actually has to
我的意思是,那人確實只能
ring a bell. I-Yes, I know. I remember.
按鈴來交流,我知道,我記得
So what, once every blue moon,
那又怎樣,每個特定時期
Gus goes and visits an old cartel associate.
古斯都要去拜訪一位前幫派成員
That-That doesn't help me.
那又能怎樣
I can't very well hide out in a nursing home for six months,
我可沒法在病房里躲個半年
hoping, on the off chance, that he comes back.
抱著僥幸的心理希望他會來
It's not even like they're friends.
他們貌似并不是朋友
Pinkman said it was like he was torturing the old guy.
平克曼說看上去他在折磨這老頭
What does that mean?
此話怎講
He told him the last of his family was dead.
他告訴他說他的最后一個家人已經死了
He seemed to enjoy telling him.
他似乎很幸災樂禍
Afterward, Pinkman asked him about it.
后來,平克曼問他為什么
All Gus would say was that this Tio character
古斯說這個叫迪奧的人
once murdered someone close to him.
曾經殺過一個和他關系很好的人
Wait. Tio murdered someone close to Gus?
等等,迪奧殺了一個和他關系很好的人
I know it sound not particularly fruitful,
我知道這并不是什么有利消息
but, sorry, that's all I got.
可抱歉,我只有這些信息
They're enemies,
他們是敵人
not friends.
不是朋友
Your next number in this coverall game,
你在這游戲里的下一個數字將是
where you cover the whole shmoley,
就是你蓋著施莫里的地方
is B number 3
是B3
like Goldilocks and the Three Bears.
就是金發女子和三頭熊
That's number 3 in your B column,
那就是在B行里的第3個
followed by O-74.
就在O-74后面
That's O-74 on the other side of your card.
O-74就在你卡片的另一端
Now we have that lucky number-B number 7.
現在我們得到了我們下一個幸運數字,B-7
Is it lucky for you? B-7.
猜到了嗎,B-7
In the "I" Row, 2-1.
在I行,2-1
I know you despise me,
我知道你鄙視我
and I know how badly you want to see me dead,
我也知道你想看我死掉
but I'm willing to bet
可我愿意打賭
that I know a man whom you hate even more.
有一個人你肯定更加痛恨
I am offering you an opportunity for revenge.
我提供你一個復仇的機會
Column 4-8, the continental United States,
4-8那一塊,就是美國大陸
excluding Alaska and Hawaii.
不包括阿拉斯加州和夏威夷
Okay, I'm here.
別按了,我來了
How you doing this morning, Mr. Salamanca?
今早過的還好嗎,塞拉曼加先生
You need something?
需要什么嗎
You need to go poopie? Huh?
想要拉粑粑嗎
Did you go poopie already? No?
拉過粑粑了嗎,拉過了
What do you need?
那你要什么
Want me to get the board for you?
要我拿字母板過來嗎
Okay.
好的
All right.
好了
Okay, here we go.
好了,開始吧
A-E-I-Row I.
A-E-I,I行
I-J-K-L-M-N
I-J-K-L-M-N--
First letter-N.
第一個字母,N
A-E...
A-E--
Row E.
E這行
E...
E--
Second letter-E.
第二個字母是E
A-E...
A-E--
Row E.
E這行
E...
E--
Next letter-E.
下個字母還是E
A-Row A. A...
A這行
A-B-C-D-...
A-B-C-D--
Next letter-D.
下個字母是D
A-- row A. A...
A這行
A-B-C-D-...
A-B-C-D---
Next letter-D.
下個字母...D
A-E...
A-E--
Row E.
E這行
E...
E--
E
E.
A...
A--
Row A. A
A這行,A...
Next letter-A.
下個字母是A
A-E-I-O-U...
A-E-I-O-U...
I don't think we're finished, Mr. Salamanca.
還沒做完吧,塞拉曼加先生
A-E-I-O-U...
A-E-I-O-U...
Finish the word, Mr. Salamanca.
就這個詞嗎,塞拉曼加先生
Is it "Dear"?
是"dear"嗎,(要姑娘嗎)
Is it "Deal"?
是"deal"嗎,(想交易嗎)
Honey, "Dea" Ain't a word.
寶貝,"Dea"不個單詞啊,
Help me out here.
拜托別折騰我了
Hey, son, what's up?
兒子,什么事
When exactly are you getting here?
你到底什么時候過來啊
Uh, just as soon as I can.
我盡快
Look, this is a serious situation,
老爸,這可不是鬧著玩兒的
and it's like you're not taking it seriously
你怎么那么不當回事呢
Give me the phone. Let me talk to him.
把電話給我,我跟他說
No, son, I am taking it very seriously.
兒子,我很當回事
Just give it to me, Walt.
沃爾特,趕緊把電話給我
I'm very concerned about your Uncle Hank and his safety,
我很擔心你姑父漢克的安危
but whomever is making these threats against him,
不過不管是誰想害他
I can assure you there's absolutely no interest in me.
我都向你保證和我絕無牽連
I'm not on-- on anyone's radar,
沒人要算計我
and besides your mother and I. Give it to me. Walter?
加上你和你媽,給我,沃爾特
Did you hear what he said?
聽到你兒子說什么了嗎
Get over here.
趕緊過來
No more excuses.
別找借口
Marie, I will be there just as soon as I can.
瑪麗,我會盡快過去
I promise. Hold on.
我保證,先別掛
You want to weigh in here?
你不一起勸勸他嗎
Maybe you could talk some sense into him.
沒準兒你還能勸得住
Marie, he'll get here when he gets here, so just...
瑪麗,他該來時自然會來,所以...
Well, I hope you sell plenty of air fresheners.
好好賣你的空氣清新劑去吧
I hope you just have a banner day over there.
最好能成為銷售大王
Okay, Walt?
沃爾特,你聽著
Don't worry about a thing here.
這里的事用不著你管
Goodbye.
掛了
And thank you
也謝謝您
for all of your help.
"鼎力"支持
Anything?
有情況嗎
Hi, everyone. Hi, Steve.
大家好,你好,史蒂夫
How's everybody holding up?
各位還好吧
Hey, Gomie, just the man I want to see.
格米,說曹操曹操就到
Come here, look at this.
過來看看這個
Jesus, enough with the laundry.
天吶,洗衣店的事就此打住
No, no, no, hear me out.
別,別,聽我說完
This panel, if I'm reading it correctly,
看這配電柜,要是我沒弄錯
is a 7,200-amp service.
就是7200安的動力
This place has two of them.
這里就裝了倆
All right?
對吧
That's a whole lot of juice, brother.
老兄,這電量可大了
Laundry this size typically has maybe half that, okay?
這規模的洗衣店一般用一半也就夠了
So what's with the extra panel?
那多出那個是干什么使的
What are you, Thomas Edison now?
你當你是托馬斯·愛迪生啊
No, I asked a bunch of electricians.
不,我問了好幾個電工
They have their own chat rooms,
他們有自己的聊天室
you know, like where all they talk about was wiring?
那地方聊的都是配電什么的
Freakin' Internet-- find anything on it these days.
真他媽邪門,最近什么都能從網上找到
What do you say?
你什么意見
Pop over, have another look-see?
既然來了,再去摸摸情況吧
Listen.
聽我說
I think we possibly have a lead on something.
我覺得我們可能找到點線索
Yeah?
是嗎
I have this guy down at the office.
我們把一個家伙請進了局里
He says he has some kind of information.
他說他有些情報
The thing is, he'll only give it to you,
不過,他只肯對你一人講
in person.
面對面
Okay.
行
Remember Hector Salamanca?
記著赫克托·塞拉曼加嗎
Sh-Yeah.
那死老頭子
What, you mean the old cripple guy with the bell?
怎么,莫非就那個敲鈴鐺的老瘸子
Rather crap on our floor than talk to us?
恐怕他那嘴比屁眼兒還緊吧
No, I don't remember him at all. Why?
不,我干嘛要記住那個老不死的
Well, he's the guy.
就是這個人
His nurse calls us,
他的護理致電我們
says he wants to powwow.
說他有事要談
So we have this guy at the office for three hours,
所以我們把他請到局里三個鐘頭
and he still just wants to talk to you.
可他就是要和你來談
Do not even think about going down there.
想去那里,連門兒都沒有
Marie.
瑪麗
This is clearly a ploy or a trick or something
明擺著就是個陰謀或者圈套
designed to get Hank out into the open.
就是要把漢克誆到外面
That's all this is.
絕對如此
That's what we thought. Well.
我們也這么想的,說得好聽
It's been years since this guy's been a player.
這家伙已經金盆洗手多年了
His nephew's gone.
他侄子也死了
Doesn't have anybody.
一個親人都沒有
The nurse checks out-- doesn't know nothing.
那個護士也查過了,什么都不知道
Guess I just don't see an angle in it,
完全沒有頭緒
if there even is one.
完全沒有
Of course, if you did want to talk to this guy,
當然了,如果你愿意和他談談
there's not safer place than the office.
局里肯定是最安全的地方了
I don't think this sounds like a good idea.
我認為這是個壞主意
Yeah, I agree, Uncle Hank.
我也是,漢克阿姨
It is a ridiculous idea,
這簡直太扯了
and there is no way you are going to do it,
你絕對不能去
end of story.
沒得商量
Hank, thanks for coming down.
漢克,多謝你過來
No problem at all. Good to see you, sir.
沒關系,長官,很高興見到你
So Mr. Salamanca.
塞拉曼加先生
You had something you want to tell me?
你有話要對我說嗎
AEIO
A-E-I-O--
Row O.
O行
PQRS
P-Q-R-S--
First letter-S.
第一個字母是S
AEIOU
A-E-I-O-U--
Second letter-U.
第二個字母是U
A
A--
BC
B-C--
AEI
A-E-I--
JK
J-K--
AEI
A-E-I--
JKLM
J-K-L-M--
AEIOU
A-E-I-O-U--
row U.
U行
VWXY
V-W-X-Y--
All right, that's enough.
好吧,夠了
Thank you.
謝謝
Suck my
滾你...
Yeah, thanks. I can spell.
謝了,我會拼
Well, you got that out of your system now?
這就是你想說的
Shall we try this one more time?
要再試一次嗎
AE
A-E--
F
F--
AEIOU
A-E-I-O-U--
A
A--
B-C-B
B-C-B
Yeah, we-- we got it.
行了,我們明白了
I am-I am-I am just so, so sorry.
真是太抱歉了
Well, at least this time he didn't shit himself.
至少這次他沒拉褲子
Guess that's progress.
也算是有進步了
Yes.
喂
We may have a problem.
我們有麻煩了
I've got eyes on the DEA.
我在毒品管制局外面
They just had a visitor--
剛有人進去了
Hector Salamanca
是赫克托·塞拉曼加
I don't even know what to say to you right now.
我都不知道該說什么了
You just sit here,
你就給我坐在這里
and you think about how far
好好想想
that kind of behavior is going to get you.
那種行為會給你帶來多大的麻煩吧
Not far, let me tell you.
后果很嚴重,我告訴你
Any second thoughts?
改變主意了嗎
Then let's get to work.
那我們開始吧
Hello
你好
Mr. Pinkman...
平克曼先生
you're free to go.
你可以走了
Why?
為什么
What happened?
怎么了
Tox screen came back.
毒檢報告出來了
No ricin poisoning.
不是蓖麻毒素
Surprised, huh?
沒想到吧
No, why should I be?
不,怎么會沒想到
Your jacket.
外套別忘了
Till we meet again.
后會有期
Yo! Right here.
喂,停車
Hey, Andrea, I'm just checking on Brock.
安德莉亞,我只想問問布洛克的情況
Uh, hey, it sounds like
這件事好像
I mean, listen, just call me if you can, all right?
我是說,給我回電話好嗎
I'm headed back over.
我現在就回去
Hey, excuse me.
對不起,打擾一下
Yes.
喂
We just picked up Pinkman.
我們接到平克曼了
No witnesses.
沒人看見
What about Hector?
赫克托呢
I've checked inside and out.
里外我都查過了
No wires, no camera,
沒有竊聽器和攝像頭
no surveillance.
沒人監視
A police cruiser rolled through about an hour ago.
一小時前有警車巡邏經過
Seemed routine.
應該只是例行的
It's just him, alone in his room.
只有他一個人在房里
All right.
很好
I'm on my way.
我現在過去
Maybe it's better if--
這事由我來
if I do this myself.
比較好吧
I do this.
我要親自動手
It's all clear.
沒問題了
Wait here.
在這里等著
What kind of man talks to the DEA?
什么人才會去找毒品管制局
No man.
沒人
No man at all.
完全沒有
A crippled little rata.
你這個殘廢的叛徒
What a reputation to leave behind.
多響亮的名號啊
Is that how you want to be remembered?
你想以這樣的方式讓后人記住你嗎
Last chance to look at me, Hector.
這是你最后看我的機會了,赫克托
Oh, my God.
天啊
Oh, Jesus.
天吶
Oh, Jesus.
天吶
...the same vote for sure.
投票一定是一樣的
Hey, you know what? It's that time again,
你知道嗎,又到時間了
where we tell you about your own personal slice of hell
我們該播報些你們自己遭遇的慘痛經歷了
known as the Albuquerque afternoon commute.
現在是"阿爾布開克午后通勤"時間
How bad are things looking out there?
那里情況有多糟
I'll tell you what. Right now southbound 25
告訴你們,這時候就在往南25公里處
has got an accident there at Jefferson on the right shoulder,
在杰弗遜街右路肩發生了一起事故
so make sure you stay to the left
所以車輛行徑那片區域時
as you move through that area,
請保持靠左行駛
and things have slowed to a crawl at the Big I,
在大"I"字形路口請減速行駛
no surprises there, either.
在那里千萬小心
All right, hang on.
好的,等等
I hate to interrupt you here,
我不得不打斷你一下
but I do have some breaking news here,
我有條爆炸性新聞
now coming out of the North Valley, apparently.
來自北方山谷
An explosion has been reported at a nursing home,
據報道,有家私人養老院發生了爆炸案
the Casa Tranquila Nursing Home.
名叫卡薩·特拉奇拉老院
Oh, no. You heard of that place.
不是吧,你聽說過那地方
We've got very few details on it so far,unfortunately.
很遺憾,目前為止還不清楚具體情況
The initial report is, though,
最初報道的是
that as many as three people may have been killed.
遇難者多達三人
Oh, no.
天吶
Now, the news is disturbing.
這則新聞令人不安
We're going to get you more information on this
一旦有新消息
just as soon as it comes in.
我們會及時播報
Situation over there, I imagine, is pretty hectic.
我能想象,那邊情況相當棘手
What's traffic looking like? Yeah,
那里交通情況怎么樣,好
I know where the nursing home is.
我知道那家養老院在哪里
If you're moving through that area,
如果你們路過那片區域
we're going to be talking about east and westbound Paseo
我們準備說的是東向西行的車道
in that area there in the North Valley.
就是在北方山谷的那片區域
Please, you've got to avoid that area as you move through.
如果你要穿過那里,請繞開那片區域
Our hearts going out to the victims of this tragedy.
我們深切悼念這起事故的死者
We'll bring you more details just as soon as we get them.
我們會第一時間播報本次事故的詳盡信息
Coming up on Coyote 102.5--
歡迎收聽小野狼102.5調頻
Aerosmith, Def Leppard.
史密斯飛船,戴夫·萊帕德
Keep it right here on New Maxico's "Find Us Drive".
請鎖定本臺的新墨西哥臺的"駕車隨行"節目
You wanna cook with a broken arm?
你想用斷手制毒嗎
Next step, CO2.
下一步,二氧化碳
Do it.
做吧
I better hear them click.
最好能讓我聽到響聲
What, you got a problem with stairs?
怎么了,你不能老實在上面待著嗎
Gus is dead.
古斯死了
We've got work to do.
我們還有事要做
Vámonos!
快跑
Uh, he's going to pull through.
他會康復的
Yeah?
是嗎
Yeah, it looked kind of touch-and-go
對,看上去有生命危險
there for a while, but he's gonna--
有那么一會兒,可他會...
he's gonna make it.
他會挺過來
Thank God.
謝天謝地
Oh, thank God.
謝天謝地
You know, still saying it wasn't the ricin.
可醫生還是堅持說不是因為蓖麻毒素
I don't understand.
我不太明白
Then what was it?
還能是什么
Saying it was most likely
說最可能是因為
a flower called lily of the valley.
一種名叫鈴蘭的花
Yeah, it's-- it's, like, common.
對,這種花很常見
It's got these red berries on it
它含有紅色果仁
that I guess taste sweet,
味道應該是甜的
and sometimes little kids eat them
有時會有小孩子嘗鮮
and wind up poisoning themselves, and that's it,
結果就中毒了,就這樣
nothing more.
沒別的了
So Gus didn't poison him after all.
所以古斯終究沒有給他下毒
Still, he--
但他還是...
he had to go, right?
他還是非死不可,對吧
You're damn right.
絕對的
Gus had to go.
古斯非死不可
Um, you know, I should--
你知道,我該...
I should get back.
我該回去了
Andrea's waiting.
安德莉亞在等我
I'm here at Casa Tranquila,
我在卡薩·特拉奇拉養老院
where three people are dead following an explosion
今早這間敬老院發生了爆炸
that rocked this elderly care facility earlier today.
三人喪生
The fireball completely consumed one resident's room
爆炸引發的火球把一件臥室完全燒沒了
and damaged common areas nearby.
還損壞了旁邊的公共區域
Walt?
沃爾特
Walt, let me get somewhere where I can hear you.
沃爾特,我找個安靜點的地方聽你電話
Tell him Uncle Hank was right. Shh.
告訴他漢克叔叔說的對
Walt?
沃爾特
How are you doing?
你還好嗎
How am I doing? How are you doing?
你還問我,你還好嗎
I'm, uh...
我...
I'm doing quite well.
我還不錯
I'm good.
很好
Jesus, Walt, the news here.
天吶,沃爾特,有新聞
Gus Fring is dead.
古斯·福林死了
He was blown up along with some person
他和一個墨西哥販毒集團成員
from some Mexican cartel,
一起被炸死了
and the DEA has no idea what to make of it.
毒品管制局也不知道怎么回事
Do you know about this?
你知情嗎
Walt? I need you to It's over.
沃爾特,我要你...結束了
We're safe.
我們安全了
Was this you?
是你干的嗎
What happened?
發生什么事了
I won.
我贏了