你能行得
You have reached Walter White.
這里是沃爾特·懷特家
At the tone please state your name, number,
請在提示音后留下的名字
and the reason for your call.
電話及留言
Thank you.
謝謝
Third try.
第三通了
Walt, if you're there, please pick up.
沃爾特,如果你在家,請接電話
Okay. Well, I really wanted to do this together,
我真的想和你一起做這事
but I can hear him getting up,
但是我已經聽見他起床的聲音了
and it's not like I can keep him from seeing the thing,
我也沒法讓他不看到那東西
so I'm sorry, but I've waited as long as possible,
所以對不起,我已經等你很久了
and I-I guess I'm going to have to go ahead without you,
現在只好一個人來了
so call me.
給我回電話
Oh. Hey, happy birthday, sweet sixteen.
十六歲生日快樂
Thanks, Mom.
謝了,媽
Of course, I thought you might sleep through it.
我還以為你要睡過去呢
So since it's almost-- oh, noon,
既然都快到中午了
I think your first big birthday decision
那你生日的第一個重大決定就是
is breakfast or lunch.
吃早飯還是午飯
Um, pancakes?
吃薄餅吧
Pancakes it is.
沒問題
Okay, could you do me a favor?
能幫我個忙嗎
I forgot to get the paper.
我忘了拿報紙了
Can you go out and grab it for me?
能去幫我拿進來嗎
Sure. Thanks.
當然,謝謝
Surprise!
驚喜
It's from me and your dad.
這是我和你爸一起送給你的
It's pretty slick, huh?
很不錯吧
Yeah. Thanks, Mom.
是啊,謝了,媽
It's-It's great.
很,很不錯
You know, I really did a lot of research,
我可是費勁了心思
and, I don't know,
也不知道為什么
this car just really stood out to me.
就是看上了這一輛
It's got a ton of great features--
它的優點可多了
power everything, solid engine,
馬力強勁
It's really roomy,
里面很寬敞
so you can carpool with all your friends,
你能載很多朋友
and of course it is safe
而且既然你媽媽我挑的
because I am still your mother.
這車一定安全
Oh, and it has a CD player,
這車還有CD播放機呢
so you can listen to some tunes while you're cruising around,
你開的時候還能聽音樂
so you know what?
所以
Breakfast can wait.
早飯可以晚點吃
You want to take it for a spin?
你想先開出去兜兜風嗎
Um, m-m-maybe later.
等一下吧
I'm kind of starving.
我餓了
Yeah, okay. Well, let's--
好吧,那
let's get those pancakes going.
我去做薄餅
Saul? He's here.
索爾,他來了
Bad idea.
壞主意
This is a bad idea.
這是個壞主意
Saul.
索爾
Send him in.
讓他進來
Mr. Beneke. Saul Goodman.
貝內克先生,我是索爾·古德曼
Thank you for coming down.
多謝你過來
Yeah. Hi.
你好
Have a seat, please.
請坐
I--
我
I don't really understand why I'm here.
我不知道為什么要過來
Is it something to do with my creditors?
和我的債主有關系嗎
Creditors? No.
債主,不是
I'll cut right to the chase.
我就直說了
Mr. Beneke, I have some bad news.
貝內克先生,我有一個壞消息
Nothing but, lately.
最近都是壞消息
Your great-aunt Birgit passed away.
你的姨姥姥波吉特去世了
I'm sorry, who?
抱歉,誰
Apparently, she passed away in Diekirch, Luxembourg,
她八年前
and this was, wow, eight years ago.
在盧森堡迪基希區去世
I just assumed you two were close,
我還以為你和她很親呢
given that--
這么看來的話
Well, maybe this is good news.
也許這是個好消息
Birgit left behind a sizable estate,
波吉特留下一筆客觀的遺產
of which you, Mr. Beneke, are the primary beneficiary.
而你是主要受益人
What? -Yeah, well, seems she had no immediate relatives,
什么,沒錯,她好像沒有直系親屬
so the estate's just been sitting
所以在歐洲保管她遺產的人
while the folks over in the EU searched for a living heir.
一直在尋找她的繼承人
I don't know of any relatives in Luxembourg,
我不知道有親戚住在盧森堡
definitely no one who would name me in their will.
更不會有人在遺囑中提到我了
Well...
好吧
Ah, here you go.
你看
She left no will,
她沒有留下遺囑
so that's probably why it took so long.
所以才花了這么長時間
They traced the inheritance through to your father,
他們查到你父親
but his having passed--
但他已經去世了
my condolences--
節哀順變
you are the next in line to the tune of
那么現在你就是繼承人
$621,552.33.
總共是621552.33美元
He's asking if you are the chemist.
他問你是不是制毒師
I'm one of them.
我是其中之一
Where's the phenylacetic acid?
苯乙酸在哪
They synthesize their own.
他們都是自己合成的
What?
什么
I don't-I don't do that.
我不,我不會做
Look, I get my phenylacetic acid
聽著,我都是從
from the barrel with the bee on it.
那個上面畫著蜜蜂的桶里拿
That's how I know how to do it.
這就是我的方法
What is he saying?
他說什么
We're working it out.
我們正在解決
Tell this asshole if he wants to learn how to make my product,
告訴這個傻逼,要是他想學怎么做我的貨
he's got to do it my way, the right way.
就得必須聽我的,我說的就是真理
I speak English.
我會說英語
So you understand what asshole means.
那你就應該明白什么叫傻逼
Now, go get me my phenylacetic acid, asshole.
現在,快給我送來我的苯基乙酸,傻逼
How long is it going to take you to get him what he needs?
他需要的東西你們需要多久制作
I don't know. I have no idea.
我不清楚
Several hours at least. I can wait.
至少幾小時吧, 我有的是時間
Gives us time to talk about the state of this lab.
正好給我點時間來說說這間實驗室
Don't you have standards?
難道你們沒有衛生標準
I mean, this place is disgusting.
我是說,這地方骯臟極了
All right, we're going to scour every vat, every tank,
既然這樣,給我把每個缸,每個水槽
every cook surface,
每個制毒工作臺都給我刷干凈
and then we're going to clean up
然后我們再來把每一個
every possible source of contamination,
潛在的污染源給清理掉
and only then we cook.
在那之后,我們再開始制毒
Comprende?
懂了嗎
Who do you think you are?
你以為自己是誰
I'm the guy your boss brought here
我是你老板帶來
to show you how it's done,
來教你怎么做的
and if this is how you run your lab, no wonder.
要是你就這樣管理你的實驗室,怪不得
You're lucky he hasn't fired your ass.
你該慶幸他沒把你開除
Now, if you don't want that to happen,
現在,要是你不想這樣的話
I suggest you stop whining like a little bitch
我建議你別再像娘們一樣哀訴
and do what I said.
并且按照我說的做
You have reached Walter White.
這里是沃爾特·懷特家
At the tone please state your name, number,
請聽到嘟聲后留下你的姓名,號碼
and the reason for your call.
和您打來的緣由
Thank you.
謝謝配合
Dad! You there?
爸爸,你在不
I'm outside.
我在門外
Are you okay?
你還好嗎
I know you're home. Your car is here.
我知道你在家,你的車都在
You missed my party,
你都沒來我的派對
which feels like something's gotta be really wrong.
我就想你一定發生了什么事
I'm... I'm gonna have to call 911.
再聯系不到你我就要報警了
I don't know what else to do.
我不知道我現在還能做什么
Dad?
老爸
Come in if you're coming in.
要進來就快進吧
What happened to you?
你怎么了
What happened?
發生了什么
I got into a fight.
我卷入了一場斗爭
What do you mean, a fight?
你說什么,斗爭
Like, what fight?
什么樣的斗爭
Are you going to talk to me here?
你準備現在和我說嗎
What are you doing?
你在干什么
I'm calling Mom.
我在打電話給媽媽
Don't do that.
別打
Look, I--
聽著,我
I appreciate that you're concerned.
我十分感謝你的關心
I'm fine.
可我沒事
Just do not call your mother.
別打給你媽
Why not?
為什么
Because...
因為
I was gambling.
我又開始賭博了
If you tell your mother,
要是你告訴你媽
God, I just would--
天哪,我就會
I would never, never hear the end of it,
我會被她無休止的煩死的
so please...
所以,求你了
Can we just keep this between us?
這能成為我們之間的小秘密嗎
Would you do that for me?
能為我保守這個秘密嗎
Just keep it to yourself.
把它埋在心底
I don't understand.
我就是不明白
How'd you get into a fight?
你怎么會卷入一場斗爭
And with who?
而且是和誰啊
I made a mistake.
我犯了一個錯誤
And it's my own fault.
都是我自己造成的
I had it coming.
都怪我
Dad, it's okay.
爸爸,沒關系
It's all my fault.
都是我的錯
I just-I'm sorry.
我太對不起你了
I'm sorry.
對不起
Dad...
爸爸
Come here.
來
Come on. Dad, it's okay.
別這樣,爸爸,沒關系
It's okay.
沒關系
Please, it's-- it's okay.
求你了,沒關系
Look at me. Look at me.
看著我,看著我
It's okay.
沒關系
It is. Come on.
別哭了
Come on.
別哭了
It's okay.
沒關系
Hey, how was your birthday?
你生日過得怎樣
Good. Get some rest.
還不錯,你好好休息
Okay.
好的
The new car?
那輛新車
Did you drive it here?
是你開過來的嗎
Yeah.
是的
That's good.
真不錯
You like it?
你喜歡嗎
Uh, sure.
當然啦
I do.
我當然喜歡
It drives great.
開起來感覺不錯
That's good, Jesse.
太好了,杰西
Yes.
太棒了
Well done.
干的好
First of many.
第一批貨
Yeah?
你說什么
What's that mean?
什么意思
You're staying.
你能留下了
You belong to the cartel now.
現在你歸卡特爾集團了
You can't come to my work like this.
你不能這么隨便就來我這里
You're too recognizable.
人人都認識你
Your face is plastered
你這張臉印在
on every bus bench within a 5-mile radius.
方圓五英里每個站牌廣告上
Celebrities have to get their cars washed,
公眾人物也得洗車啊
just like everybody else.
和別人一樣
Look, I wouldn't have come if it wasn't important.
要是沒急事我也不會來的
Okay? What is it?
行吧,什么事
Well, I went ahead and met with your Mr. Beneke,
我直接見了你那位貝內克先生
which I will say again, loudly and for the record, bad idea.
本人正式再次強調,愚蠢
Yes, but it is better than prison. Correct?
嗯,但總比坐牢強,對嗎
Marginally,
算是吧
which is why I disbursed the funds as you requested.
所以我才按你說的把錢給了他
All right, good.
很好啊
Yeah, I can't believe he actually bought it--
不過我不信他真的吃這套
"Great-aunt Birgit."
突然就蹦出個"波吉特阿姨"
What? But you called it.
簡直胡扯,可你一意孤行
I guess people see those zeroes dance before their eyes,
人們對眼皮底下招搖撞騙的垃圾
it's kind of like highway hypnosis.
都能夠視而不見
All right, so what's the problem?
行了,到底什么情況
Let's just say you and I
對待這位富家公子哥的態度
don't wear the same rose-colored glasses
我沒有你
where Johnny Fabulous is concerned,
那么樂觀
so I kept an eye on his bank accounts,
所以我查了他銀行賬戶
and I pulled his credit report.
調出了他信用記錄
If you would, note the time on that.
還是注意下上面的時間吧
3:54 P.M. Yesterday.
昨天下午3:54
Three hours after leaving my office.
就在從我那里離開三個鐘頭
He bought a Mercedes SL550.
他買了輛奔馳SL550
He's actually leasing it, but he put 4,500 down.
其實算租的,可也付了4500塊
He's going to pay 1,830 a month--
每月還要交1830
fully loaded.
夠拽的吧
I mean, he even got the heated steering wheel,
我意思是他甚至搞了個電熱方向盤
but that's upwards of 6,300
這又多了6300塊
that won't be going to the IRS.
不用向國稅局申報
I just thought you might like to know,
就是想讓你知道這個
loath as I am to say I told you so.
就像我當初告訴過你的一樣
Where is he now?
他現在在哪兒
Hey.
嗨
How you doing?
怎么樣
Good.
挺好
How are you?
你呢
I'm fine, but your mother is going to be worried sick.
我很好,不過你媽肯定擔心得要死
I called her last night.
昨晚上我給她打電話了
I told her I was spending the night at Louis'.
跟她說我在路易斯家過夜
It's cool.
沒事的
So h-h-how are you?
你... 怎么樣了
I'm fine, son.
孩子,我很好
I--
我...
I--
怎么說呢
I took these painkillers
我找了些在門診
that I had left over from my surgery,
剩下的止痛藥
and I made the brilliant decision
然后自以為是地
to wash them down with a couple of beers.
就著點兒啤酒吃了
Not my most sterling moment, I admit,
我承認,這不太明智
but I'm fine.
不過我還好
I wish I could take back last night.
昨天我真想過去
It was your birthday. This shouldn't be on your mind.
你過生日,這些事情本來不該讓你知道
It's okay.
沒事的
No, it's not okay.
怎么能沒事呢
I'm your father,
我是你父親
and I don't want
不希望
last night to be--
昨天會是...
I mean, you really--
我是說你千萬...
you can't think of me like...
你千萬別把我想成...
Like what?
想成什么
I don't understand.
我不明白
My father died when I was 6.
我父親死時候我才6歲
You knew that, right?
這個你知道吧
Yeah.
知道
He had Huntington's Disease.
他得了亨廷頓氏舞蹈癥
It's--
這個病...
destroys portions of the brain,
會損壞大腦某些區域
affects muscle control, leads to dementia.
影響到肌肉控制,會變成癡呆
It's just a nasty disease.
這病很難治
It's genetic.
還是遺傳的
It terrified my mother that I might have it,
我母親很怕我也得了這個病
so they ran tests on me when I was a kid,
在我小時候就給我做了檢查
but I came up clean.
不過我沒事
My father fell very ill
我四五歲時候
when I was 4 or 5.
父親病得很重了
He spent a lot of time in the hospital.
天天住院
My--
我母親...
My mother would tell me so many stories about my father.
我母親說了很多父親的事
She would talk about him all the time.
她不停地講他
I knew about his personality,
我知道了他的個性
how he treated people.
如何待人接物
I even knew how he liked his steaks cooked--
甚至我都知道他點什么樣的牛排
medium rare.
三成熟
Just like you.
跟你一樣
I knew things about my father.
我了解了自己的父親
I had a lot of information.
知道他很多情況
It's because people would tell me these things.
因為別人會給我講
They would paint this picture
這就為我勾勒出
of my father for me,
一個父親的形象
and I always pretended
我也總是假裝
that was who I saw, too,
那就是真正的父親
who I remembered,
記憶中的父親
but it was a lie.
其實不是這么回事
In truth, I only have one real,
實際上,我對父親真正的
actual memory of my father.
回憶只有一樣
It must've been right before he died.
應該就是在他臨去世時候
My mother would take me to the hospital to visit him,
我母親帶我去看他
and I remember the smell in there,
聞到的那種味道
the chemicals.
消毒水的味道
It was as if they use up
就像是他們
every single cleaning product they could find
用盡了方圓50英里內
in a 50-mile radius...
所有的清潔劑
like they didn't want you smelling the sick people.
就為了不讓人聞到病人身上的味道
Oh, there was this stench of Lysol and bleach.
到處是刺鼻的來蘇水和漂白劑味兒
You could just feel it coating your lungs.
你能感到那味道一直沖到肺里
Anyway, there, lying on the bed,
總之,病床上躺著的
is my father.
就是我的父親
He's all... He's all twisted up.
他...整個人抽作一團
And my mom,
我媽媽
she puts me on her lap.
把我抱在懷里
She's sitting on the bed next to him
自己坐在病床上我父親身邊
so I can get a good look at him...
好讓我能看到他
but really he just scares me...
可是他的樣子讓我害怕
and he's looking right at me...
他直盯盯地看著我
but I can't even be sure that he knows who I am.
我甚至都不確定他知不知道我是誰
And your grandmother is talking,
你奶奶一直在說話
trying to be cheerful, you know, as she does,
強顏歡笑,她一貫是那樣的
but the only thing I could remember
可是我唯一記得的
is him breathing.
就是他的呼吸
Oh, this... this...
那是一種...一種
this rattling sound,
空洞的聲響
like if you were shaking an empty spray-paint can.
像是有人在搖晃一只空噴漆罐
Like there was nothing in him.
就像他整個人已經被抽空了一樣
Anyway...
總之
that is the only real memory that I have of my father.
這就是我對父親的全部真實記憶
I don't want you to think of me the way I was last night.
我不想你記憶中的我是昨晚的樣子
I don't want that to be the memory you have of me
我不希望我走了之后
when I'm gone.
留給你的是那樣的印象
R-Remembering you that way...
記住那樣的你
wouldn't be so bad.
也沒什么不好
The bad way to remember you would be the way...
只記得你過去一年來的樣子
the way you've been this whole last year.
才是不好的
At least last night you were...
至少昨天晚上
you were real.
你是真實的
You know?
知道嗎
Bye.
再見
Somewhere you should be?
有地方要去吧
Basically it was a temporary hiatus,
只是臨時的停業而已
but you give us two weeks,
您等上兩周
we will be up and running 100%.
我們就百分百恢復運營了
All right, you talk to your people and get back to me. Okay?
好,您商量好再聯系我,成嗎
Yeah, thanks, Tanya.
謝謝,塔尼亞
Okay, you bet.
好,放心吧
Say hi to the kids for me.
替我跟孩子們問好
Hey. Hi.
你好
Nice surprise.
真是意外呀
What's up?
什么事
Just thought I'd swing by, see how things were going.
我想過來看看,你近來如何
Well, things are...
我這兩天
...things took a turn.
轉運了
It's kind of crazy.
說來比較神奇
Oh, yeah?
是嗎
I think the universe is trying to tell me something.
我猜這就叫天無絕人之路
I've got some good news, some very good news,
我有好消息,非常好的消息
and getting the business going again.
正在張羅重新開業
Yeah, I figure we haven't been down long,
我想我們停業時間不長
so we should be able to get most of our old contracts back.
老客戶應該還可以拉回來
Sit down.
坐吧
Oh, thank you.
謝謝
That's... gosh, that's...
那...那真是
that's wow.
太好了
How is that even possible?
怎么做到的
I got a very unexpected cash infusion.
我意外得到一筆資金注入
Guess someone's looking out for me.
可能是有人在暗中幫我
I guess so.
可能是吧
Is that yours outside?
外面那車是你的嗎
Oh, yeah, you know.
對,你也知道
Can't be driving a piece of crap to customer meetings.
總不能開輛爛車去見客戶
You've got to present that successful image.
得做出個成功生意人的形象才行
Yeah, right, right.
對,有道理
So the IRS stuff... that's resolved?
這么說國稅局的事...已經解決了嗎
Yeah, it's in progress.
在處理中
So you paid them?
你已經付錢給他們了
Well, not yet, but I will.
還沒有,不過我會付的
When?
什么時候
Well, it's not that simple.
沒那么簡單
Um, here's the thing.
問題是這樣
I never had proper legal counsel,
我之前都沒有做過正規法律咨詢
so I was thinking
所以我想
I should hire someone good
我應該雇個好律師
who can maybe hammer out a better deal.
幫我交涉出更好的和解條件
There will never be a better deal, Ted.
不會有更好的條件了,泰德
The deal is you pay your back taxes,
條件是,繳了欠稅
you pay your penalty,
交了罰金
and you don't go to prison.
你就不用蹲監獄
That's a good deal,
這就是好條件
so let's keep our priorities straight here, right?
我們不要節外生枝,行嗎
Well, my priority is getting my business back
我現在的主要工作是重新開張
and putting my employees back on the payroll
給我的員工發放工資
so they can pay their mortgages.
讓他們交得起按揭
Right, but I think your employees would agree
沒錯,可是我想你的員工也會同意
that you need to get your financial situation in control
你應該先控制好自己的財務狀況
before you can help them.
然后再幫助他們
Boy, IRS got you on commission?
我的天,國稅局雇你監督我嗎
No, I'm just saying that, though I really do...
沒有,我只是想說雖然...
I understand the temptation to restart the business,
我明白你東山再起的雄心
maybe the universe is telling you
或許這筆意外之財的來意
that you need to pay what you owe.
就是要你欠債還錢
Skyler, this is my money...
斯凱勒,這是我的錢
and why are we having this conversation?
我為什么要跟你說這些
You're no longer a part of my life...
你已經跟我毫無瓜葛了
a decision you made, by the way...
而且,這也是你自己的決定
so I don't understand why you're hectoring me about this.
我不明白你為什么要在這件事上逼我
Ted, this affects both of us.
泰德,這事影響到我們兩個人
No, it doesn't.
不,不是這樣
I'm telling you, you need to drop this.
告訴你,你別再插手了
You need to use that money to pay your bill
你得在這個月底前
by the end of this month,
用那筆錢付賬單
which you promised the IRS, in writing,
你白紙黑字許諾過國稅局
that you would do.
說你會還的
It is that simple.
就這么簡單
Okay.
好
Okay, duly noted.
好,知道了
What does that mean?
什么意思
Does that mean yes? Because I really need a yes here, Ted.
是肯定回答嗎,我真的需要你肯定回答,泰德
All right, Skyler, I'll tell you what it means.
好吧,斯凱勒,我告訴你什么意思
It means, in the most respectful way possible,
意思就是,我用最不失禮的方式來表達
there's the door,
門在那里
and I'm inviting you to, you know--
我請你... 你明白
and thank you for your concern,
謝謝你的關心
but I'm done talking about this.
可我不想再提這件事了
From whom exactly do you think you got that 600,000, Ted?
泰德,你以為是誰給了你60萬
Great-aunt Birgit?
你的姑媽波吉特嗎
That was you?
是你
Ya.
對
What is this shit?
搞什么鬼
What, I don't get a vote?
我沒有表決權嗎
I'm supposed to just stay down here forever?
我該永遠留在這里嗎
I promise you this--
我答應你
either we're all going home, or none of us are.
我們共進退
Now settle down.
平靜點
On your feet.
站好
Gustavo.
古斯塔沃
This is your new employer.
這是你新的雇主
You address him as Don Eladio.
你稱他為伊蘭迪奧先生
It's a term of respect.
這是禮貌稱呼
Gustavo.
古斯塔沃
Welcome to Mexico.
歡迎來到墨西哥
Now you say
你說
"Muchas gracias a usted, senor."
"非常感謝,先生"
Salud.
干杯
Salud.
干杯
Salud.
干杯
Uh, no. Nah, I don't.
不,不,別,我不抽
Come on. No.
來吧,不行
Okay.
好吧
Gustavo...
古斯塔沃
Gustavo...
古斯塔沃
Make yourself useful. Find a gun.
別傻愣著,找把槍
I hope the hell that works.
我希望能管用
Take him.
扶住他
Keys.
鑰匙
No.
不對
No.
不對
Okay! Okay.
好了,好了
Are you still with us?
還撐得住嗎
Go.
走
Get us out of here, kid.
帶我們走,孩子