They're here. They're out front.
他們來了,他們就在門外
How many? Four.
幾個人, 四個
Nelson Brey, three others.
尼爾森·布雷,和另外三個人
Did you get his toothbrush? Got it.
你拿了他的牙刷嗎, 拿了
What about your stuff? Oh, you know what?
你的行李呢,要不這樣吧
We'll talk to them about stopping at your place.
我們讓他們開到你的住處停一下
Skyler-Skyler...
斯凱勒,斯凱勒
What? I'm not going.
怎么了,我不走
What?
什么
I'm not going to Hank and Marie's
我不去漢克和瑪麗那里
I'm not going anywhere.
我哪兒也不去
But you said we're in danger.
可你說過我們處境危險
Yes, that's true.
是的,沒錯
Because of me. It doesn't matter now.
那是因為我,現在這不重要
All that matters is--
重要的是
All that matters is that the rest of you are safe,
重要的是你們其余人的安全
and that's why I'm not going with you.
所以我才不能跟你走
I'm the real target.
我才是他們要抓的人
But we'll all be safer at Hank's.
可是待在漢克家,我們都會沒事的
That's-No, no, no.
不不不
No one will be safe at Hank's if I'm there.
如果我在那兒,就沒有人會沒事
Walt, it's DEA.
沃特,他可是毒品管制局的人
Skyler, you don't know these people.
斯凱勒,你不了解這些人
I- No, Skyler, please,
可我, 不,斯凱勒,求你了
trust me.
相信我
This is how it has to be.
只能如此
Walt, those agents outside--
門外那些探員
they're not going to just leave you here!
他們可不會扔下你不管
It's called protective custody.
這才叫做保護性監禁
All they know is that Hank is the only person
他們只知道漢克一人
that's in danger.
目前有危險
They're including us only as a courtesy to Marie,
他們捎上我們,只是處于對瑪麗的尊重
just to keep her happy.
讓她寬心
How am I supposed to explain that to Marie--
可我該怎么對瑪麗,兒子
or Junior or Hank, for that matter?
和漢克,解釋這件事
I don't know, but you'll do it.
我不知道,但你必須解釋
You'll figure it out.
你會想出法子的
Hank knows that Marie will be overreacting.
漢克知道瑪麗會反應過激
Except she's not.
她肯定會焦躁不安
I'll talk to Hank.
我會去跟漢克說
You just back me up with everyone else.
剩下所有人都交給你解釋了
You really expect me to say
你真的希望我去說
"Okay, Walt, sure, just stay here and..."
"好了,沃爾特就待在那兒了..."
No, there's got to be another way.
不,肯定還有別的辦法
There isn't.
沒有了
There was,
曾經有過
but now there isn't.
但現在沒有了
Walt,
沃特
how long till you're safe,
你要多久才會安全
till you can work this out?
才能脫身
Oh, Skyler...
斯凱勒
Skyler- No.
斯凱勒,不要
I have lived under the threat of death for a year now,
這一年來,我備受死亡的威脅
and because of that,
因為它
I've made choices.
我已經做出了選擇
Walt- Listen to me.
沃爾特,聽我說
I alone should suffer the consequences
我一個人該承擔這些選擇
of those choices, no one else.
造成的后果,而不連累其他人
And those consequences--
而這些后果
they're coming.
就要來了
No more prolonging the inevitable.
該來的總會來的
Feed that belt-- yep, right through those seatbelt holders
系上背帶,對,就從安全帶扣里穿過去
Thank you so much. Hank,
非常感謝,漢克
I've got a car wash to run.
洗車場還要營業
I mean, you don't honestly believe
我是說,你不會真覺得
that I'm in danger, do you? Me?
我會有危險吧,就憑我
Oh, Jesus,
老天
everything's going to go over like a lead balloon.
弄得這么大張旗鼓的
It'll be Marie who kills me.
瑪麗一定會殺了我
All right, well, just know
好了,就告訴你一聲
that I'll get there as soon as I can,
我會盡快趕到那里
and let Steve Gomez know.
也通知史蒂芬·戈麥斯一聲
I told some of his guys, and just stay safe.
我跟他那幾個人說了,注意安全
Oh, please.
拜托
Whole thing's just a giant jerk-off.
不至于那么夸張
Yeah, yeah, but keep your head down anyway, all right?
是啊是啊,但你還是小心為好
All right.
好吧
All right, buddy, take care.
兄弟,保重
I know.
我知道
Okay, my love. We're okay.
好了,我的寶貝,我們沒事了
Okay, baby. Honey, It's okay.
好了,寶寶,沒關系
Okay...
好了
He's going to risk his life over a stupid car wash?
他為了這家愚蠢的洗車場連命都不要了
Does he even understand
他明不明白
what's going on with Uncle Hank?
漢克舅舅出的是什么事
He'll come when he's able.
他能來的時候自然會來
That's pathetic.
真可悲
How hard did you even try, or did you?
你到底有沒有努力說服他
Hey, hey, hey, hey, hey. Lay off your mom.
對你媽客氣點
Well, you know, Hank, we wouldn't even be arguing about this
漢克,如果你和史蒂芬能讓他來
if you and Steve would just make him come.
我們就不必在這兒吵了
Why didn't your people put him in the car?
你們為何不硬抓他上車
Uh, because it's not Nazi German, all right?
因為這里不是納粹德國,好嗎
Oh, pl-- you-Nazi Germany.
什么納粹德國啊
If I had a dollar for every time
要是我每聽到這話就能得到一塊錢的話
I heard that.
早就發了
You know what? I'm going to call him.
知道嗎,我要去給他打電話
He's going to get his behind here immediately.
他必須立刻躲到這里來
End of story.
沒得商量
Thank you. At least somebody is listening to me.
謝謝你,至少還有人在聽我說話
Because we are all in danger here.
因為我們都很危險
We are not all in danger.
我們沒有都很危險
Will you stop saying that?
你能別這么說嗎
That is asking for trouble.
這就是自找麻煩
Oh, come on, Walt.
接電話,沃爾特
He's not picking up.
他不接電話
Look, could we just take this down a notch?
我們能都放輕松一點嗎
Okay, everybody?
行嗎,各位
Sky, you guys can stay here as long as you like, okay?
斯凱,你們在這兒想待多久都行
We've got plenty of room.
我們有足夠的房間
But I wouldn't worry about any danger to Walt or any of us.
但我不必擔心沃爾特或我們任何人的安全
Okay?
好嗎
This whole thing's just a damn smoke screen.
這整件事只是煙幕彈
How do you mean a-- a smoke screen?
你什么意思,煙幕彈
An anonymous threat against me?
給我寫什么匿名恐嚇
I'm stuck in a wheelchair. I'm not even on the job.
我都坐上輪椅了,我甚至不在崗位上
No, someone doesn't like the way I've been spending my free time.
錯了,是有人不滿意我最近的業余活動
What, minerals?
什么活動,買礦石嗎
Timing seem a bit odd to you, huh?
你不覺得太巧了嗎
I mean, I start looking into, you know...
你看,我才剛開始查那個誰
Fring, and all of a sudden I'm under lockdown for my...
福林,突然之間就被禁足了
Wait a minute. Whoa, whoa, whoa. What?
等一下,你說誰
Gus Fring?
古斯·福林
From the chicken restaurant?
炸雞店老板
Hank, what are you talking about?
漢克,你說的是什么呀
Just one man's humble opinion.
個人觀點
That's all,
僅此而已
but I think Los Pollos Hermanos
不過我認為洛博羅炸雞館
is a front for the biggest meth distributor in the Southwest
是西南最大冰毒販的幌子
Oh, my God. Steve...
我的上帝,史蒂芬
Oh, my God. Are you-Are you even looking into this?
我的上帝,你們...有在查這件事嗎
We're looking into everything,
我們不會放過任何線索
but we work on fact, not conjecture,
但是我們的行動必須基于事實而非猜測
and the fact is that the scumbags that hit you first
事實就是,當初襲擊你的王八蛋
were Mexican cartel,
來自墨西哥販毒集團
not some German multinational whatever,
不是什么德資跨國集團
and definitely not Colonel Sanders.
更不是肯德基上校
Now, if we even had a shred of proof--
哪怕我們有一丁點兒的證據
Isn't that what you get paid to go get?
給你薪水不就是讓你找證據的嗎
Remember that laundry I told you about?
記得我跟你講過的洗衣店吧
I'd start there.
是我就從那邊開查
Come on, man.
想想啊,兄弟
It's a perfect spot for a meth superlab.
完美的冰毒實驗室選址
Oh, my God.
我的上帝
What if I'm right?
萬一我猜對了呢
Even if you were right--
即便你猜對了
and you ain't--
雖然那不可能
but if you were, there's no way in hell
但是就算你猜對了,我也絕對沒有可能
a judge is going to give me a search warrant--
拿到法官批準的搜查令
Search warrant?
要搜查令干什么
What happened to good, old-fashioned knock and talk?
直接上門訪談的好傳統被丟棄了嗎
Oh, that's right. I forgot.
哦對,我忘了
You were never very good at those, were you?
那從來不是你長項,是不是
Can I help you? Yes, sir.
要幫忙嗎,這樣的,先生
My friend and I... we wondered if we could take a look around.
我和我兄弟們能不能在你這查一下
Why?
為什么
Sorry, what's your name? Dennis.
不好意思,你叫什么,丹尼斯
Dennis. Hey, I'm Steve Gomez.
丹尼斯,我是史蒂芬·戈麥斯
I'm with the DEA, Drug Enforcement.
毒品管制局,禁毒署的
What, is there-- there a problem?
怎么了,有什么問題嗎
Not for you. No, no problem.
沒問題,沒你的事
We're just wondering if we could take a look around.
我們只是想檢查一下
I, uh--
我...
Can I tell you a story?
能給你講個事嗎
Yeah. I bust this chef.
行啊, 我抓到一個廚師
Well, he says he's a chef,
他自稱是廚師
but just because you work at a restaurant
可是在餐廳打工
that charges $14 for a burger,
一個漢堡賣到14塊
that don't make you a chef.
不能算是廚師
That makes you a glorified burger flipper,
頂多是個有手藝的做漢堡的
at least in my book.
至少我是這么認為
Anyway,
總之吧
so we bust this chef-- heroin possession.
我們抓了這個攜帶海洛因的廚師
He says, "Well, just because you found heroin
他就狡辯, "你們在我工裝兜里
"In my chef whites doesn't make it mine.
找到海洛因也不能證明就是我的
Maybe it came from the place that launders my chef whites"
說不準是洗工裝的洗衣房放進去的呢"
this place.
就是你家了
Oh, come on, man. I don't want to do this stuff with you.
老哥,我們這兒可沒有那東西
I-I know, I know.
我懂我懂
You don't have to say it. I'll say it for you.
不用你說,我也清楚
His story is a big load of steaming horse shit.
他就是滿嘴胡編亂扯
I mean, we're going to find heroin here
你這兒能找到海洛因
like we're going to find Jimmy Hoffa. Right?
拉登早都抓住了
The thing is, is that the chef's daddy
問題是,這廚子的老爹
is a United States Senator.
是聯邦參議員
I'm not going to tell you which one,
我不告訴你是哪個
but you probably know who he is, right?
你八成也能猜出來,是吧
So now I've got to waste my time
所以現在我的浪費時間
checking out this burger flipper's story,
核實這個做漢堡的編的瞎話
and if I don't, his old man's going to jam me up,
如果我不查,他老子就會給我小鞋穿
my ASAC, my whole entire office.
給我的助手,我們整個組的人穿
Politics, huh?
政客難纏啊
So what do you think?
你意下如何
Listen, you know what?
是這么回事
I have to check with my boss, and he's out of town,
我得跟老板請示,他出城去了
and I can't promise I'll reach him anytime soon either, you know?
我也不能保證很快聯系到他
Well, yeah, that's probably the way to go,
那就只好這么辦了
so I'll have to go get a warrant,
我得申請搜查令
and we'll do it official,
一切按部就班來
but you're probably going to have to close down for the day.
那樣的話你們今天就得停業
What-- why?
什么,為什么
Twenty agents poking around?
二十個探員四處查看
Come on, it'll be less trouble if it was just us two,
想想吧,只我們倆來豈不是少了很多麻煩
but your call.
你決定
Just the two of you?
只有你們兩個
You'll make it quick, right?
你們會很快的是吧
Dennis, we'll be like the wind.
丹尼斯,我們來去如風
O-Okay.
那成
Could you tell him? Okay.
你跟他說,行啦
Okay.
成啦
Oh, and, Dennis, can you clear out some of your people for us?
丹尼斯,能不能幫忙把工人請出去
Confuses the dog's nose.
免得狗嗅錯了
So how long we gotta be quiet down her?
需要關機安靜多久
Then what happens after this,
之后會怎么樣
provided they don't find their way in here and bust our asses?
假如他們沒發現地下室,把我們都逮走的話
I'm gonna be, like, stuck down here in a laundry hamper
我是不是就,這輩子都
for the rest of eternity?
困在洗衣房地下了
No, I'm going on record.
我這話你記住
This-This blows.
真是操蛋
Hello.
喂
For you.
找你
Yeah?
是我
Do you know what's happening upstairs?
你知不知道地面上發生了什么事
I have a pretty good idea.
我清楚得很
This is all the result of your former partner.
這都是拜你的前搭檔所賜
Do you understand now?
你現在懂了嗎
Do you see why this can't continue?
為什么不能這樣下去
You know, I get it.
我都明白
The guy's a complete and total dick,
他是個混賬王八蛋
but I can't--
可我不能
I'm not signing off.
我說過的話沒變
Okay?
懂嗎
Like I said,
我之前說過了
if something final
如果懷特老師
happens to Mr. White,
有個三長兩短
we are going to have a problem.
你我就有麻煩了
So what are you going to do?
你打算怎么做
There will be an appropriate response.
我會做出適當的回應
Appropriate? What does that mean?
適當,是什么意思
Hello?
喂
They're gone.
他們走了
We're good.
可以開工了
At the tone, please state your name,
請在嘀聲后,留下你的姓名
number, and the reason for your call.
電話號碼,和打來的原因
Thank you.
謝謝合作
You have six new messages.
你有六條新留言
Hey, kid, it's me, Goodman.
孩子,是我,古德曼
Give me a call, would you?
速度給我回電
Hey, need to hear from you. All right?
喂,急需和你談談
Hope I made myself clear about that.
我想我已經說的很清楚了
Call me as soon as you can.
盡快給我回電
Pinkman, get over here. Stat, pronto.
平克曼,快給我過來,速度
Don't call. Just get over here.
別打電話,給我直接過來
Would you just...? Please.
你能不能,求你了
I don't know if I'm speaking English here--
我不知道是不是你聽不懂我的話
What's up? He's waiting for me, yo.
怎么了,他在等我
Hold up, hold up.
稍等,稍等
The hell, man?
你干什么,老兄
Get off of me!
別碰我
Hey, Goodman! Get out here!
古德曼,快給我出來
Get-Hey!
別碰我
Yo, get your goon off me.
你個變態別碰我
Not him, moron. Drop. Leave it. Go lie down.
不是他,白癡,放下,坐下
Sorry, you can't be too careful these days.
對不起,這幾天不得不得小心點
Come on, come on. Lock the door, Frisky.
快進來,把門鎖上,弗里斯基
Jesus.
我的天哪
Take a break, H.T. Let's go.
去休息一下吧,H.T 去吧
You're going to stop calling me that,
別再這么叫我
or I'm going to hang you by your tie.
不然我就用你的領帶絞死你
Yeah, yeah, stop showing off for the client.
好,好,別再客戶面前賣弄了
Honey Tits. I say it's endearing.
親愛的小咪咪,是說你很討人喜愛
So what's so important?
什么事這么重要
Well, they're here--
他們來了
the end times, kid.
沒時間了,孩子
End times.
沒時間了
What's that mean?
什么意思
And why the hell you drag me down here for?
為什么你把我拉來這
You want your money, don't you?
你想要你的錢不是嗎
I assume that you do.
我想你應該想
What, that couldn't wait?
什么,這有什么好急的
You ever hear the expression "A fart in the wind," Kid?
你聽說過人間蒸發這個詞嗎,孩子
Well, inside of an hour, that's going to be me, okay?
我在一個小時內就會這樣了
I'm hitting the road. I'm gone. I'm out of here.
我要跑路了,我要離開這里
What, for, like, good?
你說什么,真的走了
For as long as it takes.
因為必須如此
I don't like my heat so hot, if you catch my drift.
你懂我的意思的話,我不想把話說得太明
I'm not catching, like, anything you're saying,
我不懂你到底在說什么
and what the hell is your problem?
你到底怎么了
You haven't talked to your partner, have you?
你沒和你搭檔說過話吧
No, not since last night.
從昨晚開始就沒有
Today he didn't show up to work,
今天他都沒來工作
and the DEA just happened to, like, raid us.
毒品管制局還正好來突擊搜查
Yeah, some coincidence, huh?
沒錯,有點太巧了,對吧
Yeah, I don't know about that.
這我倒是不清楚
All I know is when he tells me
我只知道,他告訴我
that your employer took him out in the desert
你們的雇主把他帶到沙漠里
and threatened to murder his entire family,
然后威脅要滅他全家
I sit up and take notice
我突然想到
because, hey, after all, what am I if not family?
因為畢竟我不是他的家人,我會被怎么樣
What are you-What are you talking about?
你在說什么
When did that happen?
什么時候的事情
I don't know. Forget it.
我不知道,當我沒說
He-He exaggerates, right? He does that.
他有點夸張了,他經常這樣
Hey, listen, do me a favor.
聽著,幫我個忙
Would you put in a good word for me with Fring?
能在福林面前說說我好話嗎
I mean, just for old time's sake.
看在我們這么久交情上
I can't afford to butter the wrong bread here.
這些話我真說不出口
Yeah.
明白了吧
Nothing, huh?
沒有發現,是嗎
Clean as a whistle,
非常干凈
so he says.
他也這么說
You have reached Walter White.
這里是沃爾特·懷特
At the tone, please state your name,
請在嘀聲后,留下你的姓名
number, and the reason for your call.
電話號碼,和打來的原因
Thank you.
謝謝合作
It's me again.
還是我
I really wish you'd pick up.
真希望你能接電話
God, I just--
天吶,我只是
Call me back, okay?
給我回個電話,好嗎
Just-Just call me back, please.
給我回個電話,求你了
Hi, I'm sorry. Is it okay if I come out here for a few minutes?
很抱歉,我能在這里呆一會嗎
Yeah, sure, just stay up here, if you would.
當然,別出去就行
Excuse me, I wonder
打擾了,我想問
if you have a-- an extra cigarette?
你有煙么
I sure could use a smoke right about now.
我現在想抽支煙
Sure.
當然
Thank you.
謝謝
Thanks.
多謝
Hey, what's up?
什么事
What?
什么
What's wrong with him?
他怎么了
What hospital?
哪家醫院
Andrea.
安德莉亞
Jesse.
杰西
Where's Brock? They've got him inside.
布洛克在哪,他們把他帶進去了
Grandma's with him.
奶奶正陪著他
They got me filling out all this paperwork--
他們讓我填這些單子
How's he doing? Tell me what's going on?
他現在怎么樣了,告訴我發生了什么
The doctors-- they don't know what it is exactly.
醫生們說,他們也不知道這是什么
It's like-It's like he's got the flu,
他就像得了流感一樣
but-- but he just keeps getting worse.
可他的情況卻越來越糟
Jess, I don't understand.
杰西,我不明白
He was fine this morning.
他早上還好好的
He was fine.
他本來好好的
Andrea Cantillo?
哪個是安德莉亞·坎蒂略的家人
Right here.
我是
Ms. Cantillo, we're going to go ahead
坎蒂略夫人,我們要
and admit your son to the pediatric ICU.
將你的兒子送往兒科重癥監護病房
You can bring that with you. Okay.
把這些帶上,好的
So you're the boy's father?
你是孩子的父親嗎
No. Okay, I'm sorry.
不是,好吧,對不起
It's just we try to keep it to two visitors maximum, so-- okay?
我們最多只能接受兩名訪客,請諒解
No, go, go. I'll be out here if you need me.
沒關系,你快去,我就在外面
Go, go ahead.
快去
No, no.
不要啊
No.
不要啊
No...No...No...
不要啊
No... no...
不要啊
Come on.
不要啊
No!
不要啊
Andrea!
安德莉亞
Andr--
安德莉亞
Hey, hey, hey, no yelling.
喂,別大喊大叫
Andrea-I need-- We can't have you back here.
安德莉亞,我要和他,我們不能再讓你進去了
No, I need to talk to her. All right? I need to talk to her.
我要和她談談,我要和她談談
You two, just take this outside.
你們兩個,出去談
Would you please--
請你們
Brock is sick in here.
布洛克還在里面奄奄一息呢
Come here-Here.
跟我來
Jesse...
杰西
Jesse, what is it?
杰西,干什么
Jesse, I can't go.
杰西,我不能走
Brock stays in here.
布洛克還留在這里
Okay. What--
好的,那
I'm-I'm thinking Brock
我,我想布洛克
may have been poisoned. Okay?
可能是被下毒了,明白嗎
What?
什么
There's this stuff, this stuff called ricin.
這個東西,這個東西叫蓖麻毒素
It sounds like "Rice."
聽起來像米飯的發音
You need to tell the doctors about it.
你得去告訴醫生
Why would you say that? How do you know?
你為什么這么說,你怎么知道
It doesn't matter. Just tell them, it's a guess.
那不重要,只要告訴他們,這是個猜想
Okay? Ricin.
明白嗎,蓖麻毒素
They'll know what you're talking about.
他們會明白你說的是什么
Jesse, if there's something you're not saying,
杰西,如果你還有什么沒告訴我的
you've got to tell me--
你一定得告訴我
Look, I gotta go. I gotta go see some one.
我得走,我得去見個人
Jesse. Look, I'm sorry.
杰西,對不起
I'm sorr-I gotta go. Just tell them.
對不起,我得走了,告訴他們
Okay? Now! Just do it!
好嗎,快,告訴他們
Hello? Can you buzz me in, please?
你好,請讓我進去好嗎
Buzz me in!
讓我進去
What do you want?
你想干嘛
We need to talk.
咱們得談談
Who's with you?
你跟誰一起
No one, just me. Let me in.
沒別人,就我,讓我進去
I don't know what you're thinking coming here.
居然跑來這里,真不知道你怎么想的
Oh, Christ.
天啊
What does it matter?
現在還有關系么
Everything, it's all-- all coming to an end.
所有的,所有的一切都要結束了
Do you even know what's happening?
你到底知不知道發生了什么
the full scope of what's happening?
從頭到尾發生了什么
They took me out into the desert.
他們把我帶去了沙漠
They put a hood over my head
用布蒙住了我的頭
and drove me out into the desert,
然后開車把我拉到沙漠
on my knees.
要我跪下
They threatened my family,
他們用我的家人恐嚇我
and not just Hank.
不光是漢克
My wife, my children...
還有我的妻子,我的孩子
It's just a matter of time now.
現在只是時間早晚的問題
I was-I was able to protect them for now,
我現在還能保護他們
but...
但是
Gus is going to make his move...
古斯會馬上采取行動
and I don't-I don't know when.
我,我不知道時間
I don't know where or how.
我不知道地點,也不知道方式
All I know is it's going to happen.
我只知道馬上就要開始了
And I'm powerless to stop him.
而我無力阻擋
What are you doing?
你在干什么
Why did you do it?
你干了什么
Why?
為什么
Jesse, Gus gave me no choice.
杰西,古斯逼得我別無選擇
I had to call the DEA
我不得不打電話給毒品管制局
to protect my family.
來保護我的家人
What else could I do?
我還能怎么做
No. No, you son of a bitch.
不,不,你個婊子養的
You know what you did.
你知道你做了什么
Okay, look, just--
冷靜,冷靜
just put the gun down.
把槍放下
Okay? Just put it down, and we'll talk.
好吧,把槍放下,我們談談
All right?
行嗎
You tell me-- tell me what it is you think I did.
你告訴我,告訴我,你認為我做了什么
Brock-- why did you poison him?
布洛克,你為什么要給他下毒
Who's Brock?
誰是布洛克
You saw him in my living room just last night.
你昨晚在我客廳里見過他
You came to my door, and you looked right at him,
你走到我門前,直接就看到他了
so don't tell me you don't know him.
別跟我說你不認識他
The boy.
那個男孩
Jesse, I have no idea who these people are.
杰西,我完全不知道那些人是誰
Now, please-Okay, that's Brock,
現在,拜托,好吧,是布洛克
and-- and he was poisoned?
是他被下毒了嗎
The ricin! He's dying
蓖麻毒素,他快死了
because someone gave it to him,
因為有人給了他蓖麻毒素
and only you and I
而你我二人
were the only two people on earth
是這個世界上唯二
who knew about it.
知道這點的人
Now wait a minute.
等一下
Wait a minute.
等一下
Maybe he went into your pockets and accid--
也許他去翻了你的口袋,然后
No!
不
I had it.
我有
I had the cigarette with the ricin in my pack this morning.
今天早上我的口袋里還有蓖麻香煙
The last time I saw Brock was last night,
我最后一次看見布洛克是在昨天晚上
and this morning I switched the cigarette into a new pack.
今天早上,我把香煙換到了新口袋里
There's no way Brock took it himself.
布洛克根本沒可能自己拿到
Jesse, you're not thinking clearly.
杰西,你根本沒想明白
Listen, you said it yourself
聽著,你自己說的
that you had it this morning.
你今天早上還有
Then when could I have possibly gotten it?
那我怎么可能拿到
You-You had Saul do it.
你,你讓索爾做的
What? Yeah.
什么,對
Yeah, I went to his office.
對,我過去他的辦公室
He called me and just had to see me today.
他打電話給我,說今天一定要見我
His big man-mountain bodyguard patted me down.
他那個大塊頭保鏢搜遍了我全身
That's when he must've stolen it off of me, right?
他肯定是那時候偷走的,對嗎
That's the plan? Was that the plan?
這就是你們的計劃,是不是
Jesse, why?
杰西,為什么
Why, in God's name,
為什么,看在上帝的份上
would I poison a child?
我為什么要給一個孩子下毒
To get back at me.
為了報復我
Because I'm helping Gus,
因為我在幫古斯
and this is your way
這就是你報復的方式
of ripping my heart out before you're dead and gone.
你要在你死之前把我的心活活撕開
Just admit it.
快承認
Admit what you did.
承認你的罪行
Admit it!
快承認
I did not do this!
我什么也沒做
Shut up!
閉嘴
Stop lying!
別再撒謊
I'm not-I'm not lying.
我沒,我沒撒謊
I'm not lying. Just listen to me.
我沒撒謊,你聽我說
Listen to me. What would I have to gain?
聽我說,我有什么好處呢
What possible, possible could--
怎么可能,怎么可能會
Who-- who would--
誰,誰會
Oh, my God.
上帝啊
Hey.
嗨
Stop laughing.
別笑了
Stop laughing!
別笑了
I have been waiting.
我一直在等
I have been waiting all day,
我等了一整天
waiting for Gus to send
等著古斯
one of his men to kill me...
派他的某個手下來殺我
and it's you.
居然是你
Who do you know
你知道誰
who's okay with using children, Jesse?
誰對于利用孩子毫不愧心嗎,杰西
Who do you know who has allowed children to be murdered?
你知道誰可以任由一個孩子被殺而無動于衷嗎
Hm? Gus!
是古斯
He has-He has been 10 steps ahead of me at every turn,
他總是先發制人
and now the one thing that he needed
只有征得了你的同意
to finally get rid of me is your consent,
他才能除掉我
and, boy, he's got that now.
現在他得逞了
He's got it.
你妥協了
And not only does he have that,
而且他不僅得到了你的同意
but he manipulated you
還操控你
into pulling the trigger for him.
成為了他的槍手
Only you and I knew about the ricin!
只有我們倆知道蓖麻毒素的事
No! You don't even believe that
才怪,你根本不相信
Gus' cameras everywhere.
古斯的攝像頭無處不在
Please. Listen to yourself.
拜托,你聽聽自己的心聲
No, he has known everything all along.
他知道,他自始至終都無所不知
Where were you today? In the lab?
你今天都去了哪里,實驗室嗎
And you don't think it's possible
難道你覺得不可能是
that Tyrus lifted the cigarette out of your locker?
是泰魯斯把你柜子里的香煙拿出來的嗎
Come on.
別傻了
Don't you see?
你還看不出來嗎
You are the last piece of the puzzle.
你是最后一塊拼圖
You are everything that he's wanted.
你正是他所需要的一切
You're his cook now.
你現在成了他的毒師
You're the cook, and you have proven
你成了毒師,你還證明了
that you can run a lab without me,
沒有我,你也可以稱得起一間實驗室
and now that cook has reason to kill me.
現在你這位毒師有理由殺我了
Think about it!
好好想想吧
It's brilliant.
計劃太妙了
So go ahead.
那你動手吧
Go ahead.
動手
If you think that I am capable of doing this, then go ahead.
如果你認為我有能力做這件事,那就動手吧
Put a bullet in my head
把子彈射入我腦門
and kill me right now.
立馬殺了我
Do it!
動手
Do it.
動手
I'll do it.
我會動手的
Do it.
動手
Do it.
動手
Where are you going?
你要去哪里
I'm going to find the son of a bitch,
我要去找那狗雜種
and I'm going to kill him.
然后斃了他
No, don't.
不,別去
He'll see you coming.
他會知道你過去的
You'll die before you get anywhere near him.
你靠近他前就死了
I don't care.
我才不管
Jesse. Jesse, just get in your car.
杰西,杰西,你只要上車
Just go.
開走就好
Just drive.
開走就好
No, I'm going to do this one way or another, Mr. White.
不,懷特老師,不管怎樣,我都會殺了他
Then let me help.
那讓我幫你
Oh, Jesus, Mr. Pinkman,
天吶,平克曼先生
I'm not going to keep telling you.
我不想對你重復了
Unless the family wants you in there,
除非征得家屬允許
you're not allowed.
不然你不能進來
You can't keep coming in here like this.
你不能總這樣擅自進來
You hear me? You understand?
聽到了嗎,聽得懂嗎
Mr. Pinkman, I'm going to call security.
平克曼先生,我得叫保安了
All right, here we go.
好了,來吧
Come on now.
快走吧
Mr. Pinkman, final warning.
平克曼先生,我最后警告你一遍
You need to be at work now.
你現在該去干活了
I already told you. I'm not going.
我告訴過你了,我不去
You've got a batch that will be ruined
你這批貨要作廢了
and an employer who will be very upset
如果真作廢了
if that happens.
老板會不高興的
And I could give a shit.
你以為我會在乎嗎
I'm not leaving here.
我不走
If my employer has a problem with that,
如果我老板不滿意
he can tell me himself,
他可以自己跟我說
not his errand boy.
而不是讓他的小跟班來傳話
Get--
給我...
Hey, I don't know this guy!
我不認識這個人
Call Security!
叫保安來
I'm being attacked!
有人打我
Yeah, that's right.
好,這就對了
We've got a situation.
這里有情況
He'd like to speak with you.
他要跟你說話
I told you, I'm not leaving.
我告訴過你,我不走
He's downstairs.
他就在樓下
Tyrus told me what's happening--
泰魯斯把情況都向我匯報了
the sick child.
那個孩子的病情
I understand your preoccupation,
我能理解你有急事
but, Jesse, I am running a business.
可是,杰西,我有生意要做
I need you back at the lab to complete the cook.
我需要你回到實驗室把活干完
You can return when you're done.
你干完就能回來了
I can't.
不行
It is, as you must know, in both of our best interests.
你一定清楚,這樣對我們雙方都好
That little boy upstairs is dying.
樓上那個小男孩快死了
I can't be away. I don't even want to be here now.
我不能走,我也根本不想待在這里
I can't be away if something happens, if he--
如果他有什么三長兩短,我不能不在身邊
I am very sorry.
我深感遺憾
Is there anything I can do?
我可以幫得上忙嗎
I am on the board of this hospital.
我是這家醫院的股東
I can recommend doctors,
我可以推薦醫生給你
make sure he gets whatever he needs,
確保能滿足他的一切所需
the best treatment.
獲得最好的治療
He's not sick.
他沒病
He was poisoned.
他是被下毒了
How did that happen?
怎么會
The doctors--
那些醫生
they don't know.
也不知道
This current batch...
這批貨
is surely ruined now.
現在一定是廢了
Correct?
對嗎
Stay with the boy.
陪著這個孩子
Tyrus will dump what's there and clean the tanks.
泰魯斯會銷毀這批貨,然后清理容器
You will start a new batch
你到時再做一批新的
when you are ready to return...
等你下周準備好
next week.
回歸
There you are.
來了
There you are.
來了
Keep going.
繼續走
Why'd you stop?
為什么停步
Why did you stop?
為什么停步
Why did you stop?
為什么停步
Come on. Come on.
快,快
Come on, come on.
快,快
Please. Oh, God, please.
拜托,天吶,拜托
Please.
拜托
No, no, no. No, don't go.
不,不,不,別走
Don't go, don't go, don't go.
別走,別走,別走
No. No.
別,別啊
Oh, sh...
他娘...
No.
不要啊