Are we done?
滿意了嗎
No, now listen, I, uh--
不,不,聽我說
This attack on my brother-in-law,
我連襟遭到攻擊的事
I don't-I don't know what it means.
我不,我不明白是什么意思
Please...
拜托了
I fear for my family.
我為我的家人感到擔心
I'm sure they'll be fine.
我保證他們會沒事的
I am told the assassin that survived is gravely injured.
我聽說那個幸存的歹徒受了重傷
It's doubtful he'll live.
我想他可能也活不久了
Now thank me and shake my hand.
好了,說謝謝然后和我握手
Uh, thank you. Thank you again.
謝謝你,感激不盡
You're quite welcome, Mr. White.
別客氣,懷特先生
What's happening?
出什么事了
8:43.
8點43分
Time of death, 20:43.
死亡時間, 8點43分
Burn in hell, you piece of shit.
去地獄吧,你這個人渣
One suspected gunman died at the scene.
其中一名疑犯槍手當場死亡
The second succumbed to his wounds
另一名則在當地醫院
earlier this evening at an area hospital.
傷重不治死亡
Agents with the DEA and FBI
毒品管制局和聯邦調查局
in conjunction with APD homicide detectives,
連同阿爾布開克警局兇案組的探員
are working with Mexico law enforcement
正和墨西哥執法機構一起
attempt to identified the suspect
調查此次案件
I can give you highlights.
接下來的我給你講吧
Your nephews grew impatient.
你的侄子們越來越沒有耐心了
They continue to press me
一直逼我
for my permission to kill Walter White.
讓我同意殺掉沃爾特·懷特
When I wouldn't give it,
在我拒絕后
they settled instead for DEA agent Schrader.
他們決定取而代之殺掉毒品管制局探員施拉德
But phone call was placed to Agent Schrader
但在他們動手前
moments before the attack,
有人打電話告訴了施拉德探員
thus giving him the upper hand.
讓他占了先機
Marco was shot in the face and died instantly.
馬爾科臉上中槍當場死亡
Leonel lingered for several hours.
萊昂內爾勉強支撐幾個小時后死亡
The warning call to the DEA agent--
那個打給毒品管制局探員的電話
Juan Bolsa may have some insight
胡安·波薩可能知道
into who placed it.
是誰打的
But yesterday, the federales were at his hacienda,
但昨天,墨西哥聯邦軍隊沖入他家
and in the confusion, Juan was shot dead.
混亂中,他中槍死亡
An accident, perhaps.
可能是意外吧
A mistake made by his own men,
沒準是他手下干的
though we may never know.
只有天知道了
At any rate, I thought you should hear from me.
無論如何,我覺得應該由我來告訴我
This is what comes of blood for blood, Hector.
這就叫血債血償,赫克托
Sangre por sangre.
血債血償(西語)
So is this the loud one?
這是很吵的那個嗎
What?
什么
I can never remember.
我總記不住名字
Is this the loud machine with the magnets?
這是那個很吵帶磁性的機器嗎
No. This is the PET/CT scan.
不,這是個電腦斷層掃描
Positron emission tomography.
正子斷層掃描
They pair that with
他們是和
the computed X-ray tomography.
X光計算機斷層掃描一起做的
Quiet. No magnets.
很安靜,沒有磁性
Right. Okay.
是嗎,好吧
Yeah, thanks.
謝謝
I'm still pretty new at this.
我對這還不太熟
I mean, one minute I'm starting a new business.
我才剛剛開始新的事業
My wife and I are thinking about having kids.
還準備和老婆一起要個孩子
Walk into a doctor's office, and suddenly, boom--
來醫院做了個檢查,結果就
Life as I know it Excuse me.
我所理解的人生,抱歉,稍等
Yes. I'm-I'm waiting to hear a progress report
對,我還等著聽
on that thing we discussed.
那件事的進度報告呢
So call me.
給我回電話
Anyway, so for me, that's been the biggest wake-up call--
所以對我來說,這個大打擊一下敲醒了我
letting go, giving up control.
放開手,聽天由命吧
It's like they say--
老話說的好
you know, man plans, and God laughs.
人算不如天算
That is such bullshit.
簡直扯淡
Excuse me?
什么
Never give up control.
不要放棄控制
Live life on your own terms.
命運就掌握在你自己手中
Yeah. No. I get what you're saying.
我明白你的意思
But-But, uh, cancer's cancer, so--
但這可是癌癥
Oh, to hell with your cancer.
去他媽的癌癥
I've been living with cancer for the better part of a year.
癌癥這段時間可是我人生中最美好的時候
Right from the start, it's a death sentence.
一開始,他們都說
It's what they keep telling me.
我被判了死刑
Well, guess what.
但是你知道嗎
Every life comes with a death sentence.
人生下來就是要死的
So every few months, I come in here for my regular scan,
每過幾個月,我都來做定期掃描
knowing full well that one of these times--
明知道隨時有可能
hell, maybe even today--
沒準就是今天
I'm going to hear some bad news.
我會聽到壞消息
But until then, who's in charge?
但在那之前,我的命掌握在誰手中
Me.
我自己
That's how I live my life.
這就是我的人生
This residue here is why we descale
如果你用制冷機的水
with cool water from the walk-in
而不是水管的水除垢
and not water from the tap, remember?
就不會留有這些殘渣,記住了嗎
Yeah. Do it again, please.
嗯,請再洗一遍
Pollos Hermanos, where something delicious is always cooking.
更多美味更多歡笑就在洛博羅炸雞館,你好
Yes, detective.
好的,探員
Gustavo, thanks for coming in.
古斯塔沃,多謝你過來
My pleasure. How's Kathi?
我的榮幸,基思怎么樣了
Much better, thank you.
好多了,謝謝你
And you know Hank Schrader.
這位你應該認識,漢克·施拉德
Ah, yes, indeed.
是的,沒錯
And Steve Gomez.
還有史蒂芬·戈麥斯
How was your meal?
吃得還滿意嗎
Agent Schrader and I had a chance
前幾天我和施拉德探員
to catch up in one of my restaurants a few days ago.
在我其中一間餐廳碰過面
I'd eat there every day,
如果不是怕肥得過不了門
but I wouldn't fit through the door.
我愿意每天都吃那個
Well, should we get started? Yeah.
可以開始了嗎,當然
I'd like to record this conversation,
不介意的話
if that's okay. Of course.
這段對話我要錄音,沒問題
The DEA is working on an investigation
毒品管制局和我們
which may overlap with my own,
正在共同調查一起案件
so I've asked them to sit in with us today.
所以今天才請他過來
Gus, we all appreciate
古斯,我們很感謝你
your coming in here to talk to us,
愿意過來和我們談
but you have the right to have an attorney present also.
但你也有權讓你的律師在場
Oh, well, I can't see how that would be necessary.
我覺得應該不需要吧
But then again I have no idea why I'm here.
但我不知道你們為什么找我
So you wish to continue?
那我們繼續吧
Please. I'm very anxious to find out what this is all about.
請,我很想知道原因
Sir, your fingerprints were found at a crime scene.
我們在一個宗罪案現場發現了你的指紋
Really?
真的嗎
That's surprising.
不可思議
A drug-related homicide.
是起和毒品有關的謀殺案
Gale Boetticher's apartment.
蓋爾·伯蒂徹的公寓吧
So you knew the victim.
所以你認識被害人
15 years ago, I established a chemistry scholarship at UNM.
15年前,我捐助了新墨西哥大學化學獎學金
I named it after Maximino Arsiniega,
用馬克西米諾·阿辛尼耶格的名字命名
a dear friend of mine who died too young.
一個我英年早逝的朋友
Gale was a recipient of this scholarship.
蓋爾獲得了獎學金
He was, uh, perhaps one of three dozen.
他應該是獲得獎學金的眾多人之一
I see.
我知道了
And Mr. Boetticher graduated in...
伯蒂徹先生畢業于
1999.
1999年
That sounds right.
應該沒錯
And you kept in regular contact with him over all this time?
你和他一直都保持聯系嗎
Oh, no. I hadn't seen Gale for years
沒有,我很多年沒見過他了
until I ran into him a few weeks ago.
直到幾個星期前偶然碰到他
Ran into him where?
在哪碰到的
At the restaurant.
在餐廳
Uh, well, "Ran into" Isn't quite accurate,
說"偶遇"可能有點不太恰當
as I assume he came by to re-establish contact with me.
我覺得他是特地來找我的
We caught up briefly.
我們聊了一下
He invited me to dinner the following night,
他邀請我第二天晚上一起吃飯
and I accepted.
我答應了
It was, uh, perhaps a week later
大概一周后
I read about him in the paper.
我才在報紙上看到他的消息
Drug related, you said?
你說是和毒品有關
It's a good possibility.
很有可能
The paper made no mention of that.
報紙沒有提到這一點
I assumed that it was a random crime.
我還以為是普通謀殺
So after years with no contact,
他幾年都和你沒有聯系
he shows up in your restaurant,
突然出現在你的餐廳
remakes your acquaintance,
和你敘敘舊
and invites you to dinner?
然后邀請你吃晚飯
Yeah, he wanted money.
是的,因為他需要錢
Gale Boetticher asked you for money?
蓋爾·伯蒂徹找你借錢
He didn't come right out and say that.
他沒有直說
He spoke in terms
只是含糊其辭的說
of a vague investment opportunity,
有一個投資的好機會
but it was my suspicion, yes,
但我認識他只是想借錢
as to why he invited me into his home.
因為他邀請我去他家
He was a very talented chemist,
他是個很有才華的化學家
but for reasons I never understood,
雖然很有可能創出一番事業
he was more interested in taking shortcuts
但基于某種我不知道的原因
than what would or could have been a very promising career.
他總是想走捷徑
But personal shortcomings notwithstanding,
即使有這樣的毛病
he was a warm, gentle person,
但他仍是個熱情,溫和的人
and I thought a lot of him.
我很想念他
At any rate, I, uh,
無論如何
declined his business offer,
我拒絕了他的要求
and, after what was a very pleasant meal, left.
吃晚飯之后我就離開了
Can you tell us where you were
能告訴我們
on the night of Wednesday the 23rd
23號星期3晚上8點左右
at around 8 P.M.?
你在哪里嗎
Not an accusation, just a question.
不是指責,只是問一下
Oh, I understand. Let's see.
我明白,等我想一下
23rd.
23號
I was at a fundraiser at Presbyterian Hospital.
7點到10點的時候
I was there from 7 to about 10.
我在長老會醫院出席一個籌款活動
Anyone else?
還有誰有問題
Uh, sorry, yeah.
嗯,對不起,我有
Just, uh, just one other thing.
只是,還有一件事
Uh, is Gustavo Fring your real name?
古斯塔沃·福林是你的真名嗎
Is it my real name?
是不是我的真名
I know you're a Chilean national,
我知道你生于智利
but there are no records of you ever living there.
可是那里完全沒有你生活過的記錄
Really?
真的嗎
I mean, records show
我是說,記錄顯示
that you immigrated to Mexico in 1986,
你在1986年移民墨西哥
and then, a couple of years later,
幾年后
you were granted an entry visa to the United States.
你獲得了美國的入境簽證
But there's no record of Gustavo Fring
可是完全沒有古斯塔沃·福林
ever having existed in Chile,
曾經在智利生活的記錄
which I find-I don't know-- uh, strange.
這讓我覺得很奇怪
Well, really, it isn't.
其實,一點都不奇怪
General Pinochet's government was guilty of a great many sins.
皮諾切特將軍的軍政府犯下了很多罪行
First and foremost were his human rights abuses.
侵犯人權是其中最大最重的罪行
But it was also notoriously unreliable at keeping records.
但是保管文件記錄也是極為不可靠
I'm sure, if you keep digging, you'll find me.
我敢肯定,只要你繼續挖下去,肯定能發現
Okay. I think that's it, Gus.
好的,我覺得這就夠了,古斯
Uh, thank you.
謝謝你
I hope that I was of some small help.
希望我能起到一些作用
You were, absolutely. Thank you.
當然了,謝謝你
You're very welcome.
不客氣
Good to see you again.
很高興再次見到您
Oh, no. No, please, please. Thank you.
不,不用起身,謝謝你
Thanks.
謝謝
Gentlemen.
先生們,告辭
So, are we buying?
我們應該相信么
This thing with his name--
對他名字的問題
what are you thinking there?
你覺得智利那邊究竟什么問題
Sure, the record keeping in South America is hit or miss.
當然了,南美那邊的記錄保存可能是有問題
I mean, we run into that all the time, right?
我們也一直遇上這種情況,對不對
We usually find something.
但我們總能發現點什么的
I mean, before '86, this guy's a ghost.
我看,這人在86年之前簡直是個幽靈
If the State Department wasn't satisfied with his records,
要是國務院對他的背景不滿意
they wouldn't have naturalized him.
他們不會接受他入籍的
Well, maybe,
有可能
but he immigrated from Mexico in '89.
可他是89年從墨西哥移民過來的
You know, the state just wasn't as tough
那時候國務院的背景調查
on background checks pre-9/11.
不像911之后那么嚴格
Regardless, I don't know what this has to do
就算這樣,我也沒看出
with the case at hand.
這和手上的案子有什么關系
I was definitely curious
當然,我也很好奇
when his prints show up at Boetticher's apartment,
為什么他的指紋會出現在伯蒂徹的公寓里
but for me, the scholarship thing explains it.
但是,我覺得獎學金的說法說得通
Well, I'll admit to a certain degree of bias.
我承認我有一定的偏袒
This man has been a longtime friend of DEA,
這人長期以來一直是毒品管制局的忠實伙伴
but that being said, uh...
可是,嗯
I thought his story was credible.
我覺得他的故事是可信的
Well, I agree. I think it was a good story.
我同意,這故事的確不錯
Still, why are we hearing it now?
可是,為什么我們現在才聽說
What do you mean?
什么意思
Well, like you said, he's a--
如你所說
this man's a big law enforcement booster.
這人是執法部門的好伙伴
One day he's reading a newspaper
有一天他在報上讀到了
and sees that somebody he just had dinner with,
一個剛與他共進晚餐的人的死訊
somebody he thought a lot of, was murdered.
這個人他經常想起
He reads this, and he doesn't make a phone call?
他讀到這段新聞,怎么不打個電話來
Doesn't call you or one of his other cop friends
沒打給你,也沒打給其他那些警察朋友們
to share his connection with the case
來談談他和本案的聯系
or ask about the investigation.
或者是問問本案的調查進展
We can't predicate a criminal investigation
我們不能光憑一個人沒打來電話
on a person not making phone calls.
就對他展開調查
What do you think, Tim?
那你怎么想,提姆
Well, I want to follow up on the scholarship, the alibi.
我想跟進獎學金和不在場證明這兩條線
But my overall impression? I believed him.
但是總體來說,我相信他說的
Nice touch. Bird bath.
鳥池做的很不錯
Hey, tiger. How's it hanging?
小伙子,過得怎么樣
Good.
很好
Yeah. So, very nice.
房子很不錯
What's the damage?
房租多少
1,200 a month.
1200美金一個月
I did a lot of researching for this neighborhood.
我仔細調查了周圍的社區環境
It's a pretty good deal.
挺劃算的
You kidding me? That's a great deal.
開玩笑呢,簡直是超劃算啊
Uh, speaking of which, ahem.
說到這個
That's for the week,
這是這周的
plus there's a little extra in there
考慮到搬家可能遇到的麻煩
for any move-related incidentals.
還稍微多加了一些
Thank you.
謝謝
Hey, champ, how's the new school?
小伙子,新學校怎么樣
Good.
不錯
I loved school when I was your age.
我在你那個年紀時很喜歡學校
Seesaws, story time,
蹺蹺板,故事時間
chasing girls with sticks.
拿著棒子追小姑娘
It wasn't until the fifth grade
直到五年級
that I found out she liked me, too.
我才發現她也喜歡我
But by then her family had moved to Scottsdale,
可那時她家已經搬到斯克代爾去了
so...
所以就
carpe diem, okay?
及時行樂,記住了么
Okay.
好的
All right, good boy. Ha!
好小子,哈
So, um, you'll thank Jesse again from both of us.
請你再替我們倆感謝一下杰西
You got it.
沒問題
So is he-How's he doing?
他現在怎么樣了
Jesse?
杰西
He's good.
他很好
He's, uh... he's busy.
他很忙
How is it?
房子怎么樣
Oh, there's space, lots of light.
空間很大,燈很多
It's-A little garden out back. It's nice.
后面還帶個小花園,很不錯
And Brock? How's he doing?
布魯克他怎樣
Hey, look, I don't mind dropping checks off
聽著,每周都這樣像艾德·麥克馬洪
every week like Ed McMahon.
一樣扔下支票就走,我真的是一點都不介意
But if you really want to know how they're doing,
可是如果你真的想知道他們怎樣了
why don't you go see for yourself?
為什么不自己去看看
I'll catch you later.
我等下來找你們
Hey, you going to need a ride home?
要不要我送你回家
No.
不用
Great.
真棒
Anyway, I'm proud for not losing my cool.
不管怎樣,我很自豪我沒有失去冷靜
Plus it shows our wipe-down crew
另外我還向洗車員工表現了
that I will support them
若是顧客太過粗魯
if a customer is being really rude to them.
我是會支持他們的
You're really taking to this whole be your own boss thing.
你對洗車店老板這個角色還真是投入啊
Yeah. I guess I am.
是啊,是有點
Actually,
實際上
I'm thinking about making a move up to management.
我正打算升職到管理層
Mmm. Ah, Jesus.
嗯,老天啊
Corporate America, look out.
美國公司們小心了
Oh, excuse me.
真對不起了
I would be a vast improvement.
這將是我的一次重大提升
No one in Kleinman's entire front office
克萊曼醫院沒有一個管理部分的人
knows the first thing about giving an X-ray,
知道做X光檢查應該先做什么
which just-- ahh.
但這只是
Hey, Dad, uh, whatever happened with your scan?
爸爸,掃描的結果怎么樣
Did-Did you get the results back?
報告拿回來了嗎
Yeah. I did.
是啊,拿回來了
And I'm still in remission.
我的癥狀仍在減輕中
So you're all going to have to be stuck with me for a while longer.
所以你們還得忍我一陣子了
Cheers, buddy.
恭喜了,伙計
What about you, Hank?
你怎么樣了,漢克
How you feeling these days?
這幾天感覺怎么樣
Well, I'm getting there.
不錯,越來越好了
The other day, he had a big powwow
前兩天,他又和毒品管制局那幫人
with all the DEA muckity-mucks.
聚在一起搗鬼了
What was that about?
出什么事了
Nothing. Just a dead end.
沒什么,又是一條死胡同
He won't tell me, either.
他也不肯跟我說
Apparently, it's all very hush-hush.
顯然,這屬于絕密級別
Hey, Walt, can you do me a favor?
沃爾特,能幫我個忙嗎
Uh, Marie's working tomorrow,
瑪麗明天要工作
and there's this gem and mineral show
而明天市集那邊
that's opening at the fairgrounds.
有個寶礦石展覽
I wondered if you can maybe give me a lift.
能不能請你送我去
Yeah. Sure.
當然了
I had a collection of my own back in high school.
高中時我也收集過礦石
I mean, nothing fancy.
沒什么特別值錢的
Just entry-level beryls and garnets,
只是入門級別的綠玉石和石榴石
one passable black tourmaline.
一塊還可以的黑色電氣石
Turn right here. Okay.
這里右拐,好的
But I did have one piece of morganite
但是我有一塊銫綠柱石
that was very special.
非常特別
It had been heat treated,
它曾經被加熱過
so it had that classic cast to it,
所有有那種經典的反光效果
that rose, almost salmon hue, you know?
那種玫瑰色,近乎鮭魚肉色,知道嗎
Hey, Walt, there's no rock show, okay?
喂,沃爾特,根本沒有什么礦石展,懂么
I just said that so Marie wouldn't freak.
我只是不想嚇到瑪麗
Take a right here.
這里右拐
Freak about what?
有什么嚇人的
Hank, where are we going?
漢克,我們去哪里
You hungry?
你餓了?
We're not here for the chicken.
我們不是來買炸雞的
Kill the engine.
關掉引擎
All right, heh heh heh.
好了,呵呵呵
You ready for your mind to be blown?
準備來點刺激的了么
Uh, sure.
當然了
Gustavo Fring.
古斯塔沃·福林
Remember him?
記得他么
He came down to the hospital after the shooting
槍擊案發生后他來過醫院
and put up the reward?
跑來勞軍的
He-He-He sponsors the DEA Fun Run every year.
他每年都贊助毒品管制局的募捐長跑
You-You've met him.
你見過他的
Yeah, the-- the Fun Run guy.
對,募捐長跑那個人
Yeah, that-- that guy--
對,對,那個人
Yeah. What about him?
是啊,他怎么了
Well, I suspect--
我懷疑
and I can't prove it, mind you, but I suspect...
盡管無法證明,但是我懷疑
the man's a drug dealer.
這人是個大毒梟
Yeah. Methamphetamine.
是啊,賣甲基苯丙胺的
I mean, honest to God, I really believe
說實話,我真心認為
that this guy's maybe one of the biggest movers in the southwest.
這人或許是西南部最大的毒梟之一
Remember Gale Boetticher?
還記得蓋爾·伯蒂徹么
The, uh, that sad sack from the karaoke video tape?
卡拉OK錄像帶上那個傻瓜
Yeah.
對
And you said that he didn't strike you
你還說,那人的水平并不令你感到吃驚
as being the boss-man type,
是當頭兒的類型
that probably there was a much bigger guy out there, right?
很可能背后還有條大魚
Hank, that was--
漢克,那
that was just speculation.
那只是推測
Doesn't matter. It made me keep at it.
沒關系,它讓我留心調查此事
And guess what I find.
猜我發現了什么
Chicken man's fingerprints
伯蒂徹被殺現場
at Boetticher's murder scene.
發現了炸雞店老板的指紋
So we bring him in--
于是我們把他叫來問話
You think that-- that Gustavo Fring killed Gale Boetticher?
你認為,古斯塔沃·福林殺了蓋爾·伯蒂徹
Well, probably not.
也許不是
I mean, these guys use, you know,
我是說,他們這些人
like, a dunce to pull the trigger, right?
都會讓手下動手
But his fingerprints being there was enough
但是他的現場指紋
for us to bring him in.
已足夠我們找他問話了
So I-So you brought him in to the police?
你把他帶到警局去了
Right. He sits down to talk with us.
是啊,他坐下跟我們對話
The problem is that he--
問題是他...
What did you ask him? What did he say?
你問他什么了,他說了什么
Walt, will you let me finish my story here?
你能讓我把話說完嗎
Sorry. I'm just, uh, interested.
抱歉,我只是很感興趣
You know. Yeah, all right.
如此而已,明白
So we bring him in,
我們請他過來
and he proceeds to kick our asses, okay?
他對答如流
He's got an explanation for the fingerprints, right?
他解釋了指紋的事
He's got an alibi for Gale's murder.
也有蓋爾被殺當晚的不在場證明
I mean, he's got reasons for everything.
他理由充足得很
This guy is Terms of Endearment convincing.
這家伙簡直比《母女情深》還有說服力
So he's not guilty?
那他是清白的
Well, as far as DEA and APD are concerned,
就目前毒品管制局和警方看來
he's not.
他還沒有脫離嫌疑
Officially, Fring's not a suspect.
但他還沒有正式成為嫌疑人
But I'm telling you,
但是我給你講
something deep down says he's my guy.
我的直覺告訴我他就是我要找的人
Just got to prove it.
只是仍需證據
Hank, why-- why are you telling me this?
漢克,你為何跟我說這個
I need a favor.
我需要幫忙
What favor?
幫什么忙
See that Volvo station wagon over there?
看見那輛沃爾沃休旅車了嗎
I mean, the guy drives a 10-year-old Volvo.
那家伙開了一輛十年前的沃爾沃舊款
It's brilliant. Anyway, listen.
真聰明,總之
What I need for you to do...
我需要你幫我
stick this on it.
把這個安在上面
GPS tracker.
定位跟蹤裝置
You know, wifey thinks hubby's screwing around on her,
妻子總是懷疑丈夫在外面鬼混
but she wants to be sure. Hmm.
就會想要查清楚
You stick this on the car.
你把這個安在車上
This part right here? It's a magnet.
這里看見了嗎,是塊磁鐵
And see where he goes.
然后就能知道他的去向
Cool, huh?
太絕了,對吧
289 from SkyMall.
天空購網上買的,289塊
Unfortunately, it's not live use,
可惜的是,這不是實時的
so we got to come back later and, you know,
我們之后還得回來
take it off and stick it in the computer.
把它取下來,插進電腦里看
Still, pretty amazing times we live in here.
不過這已經很先進了
Hank, isn't that illegal?
漢克,這不是違法的嗎
I mean, isn't there some sort of unlawful search and--
這算不算非法調查...
That's, uh, known as extra-legal,
這叫做法外調查
but trust me. It's our little secret.
但是相信我吧,你知我知
Look, it's easy, okay? Here's what you do.
很容易的,好嗎,你這么辦
You untie your shoelace,
把鞋帶解開
then you head toward the restaurant.
朝餐廳走去
As you're walking past the car,
經過那輛車的時候
you look down-- "Oh, hey, darn, my shoe's untied."
你低頭一看, "該死,鞋帶松了"
Okay?
好嗎
Now, when you-- when you--
接著,趁你
when you bend down to tie your shoe,
彎下腰系鞋帶之時
you, uh, you stick this up into the wheel well.
就把這個塞進輪胎的輪窩里
Then you go inside and, I don't know--
然后你就大方走進去,買點什么
Hank, I-I don't--
漢克,我不...
I don't feel good about this at all.
我覺得這事不太靠譜
Look, Walt, I-I-I know
沃特,我知道
that this sort of thing is outside your comfort zone--
這種事超出你平常所為
No. I mean this is a mistake.
不,我是說這是錯誤的
Walt, I need you to help me out here, okay?
沃特,我需要你幫我,好嗎
I mean, this is really important to me.
這對我真的很重要
Jesus, just-You make me beg you?
天啊,你要我哀求你嗎
Come on, just stick it in there.
就把它塞進去就行了
Yeah.
好吧
Just act normal.
自然一點
May I help you?
需要點餐嗎
I-I--
我,我
Sir, may I help you?
先生,需要點餐嗎
Look, I--
瞧
I didn't do it.
我沒那么做
See? I didn't do it.
看見了嗎,我沒下手
Do it.
做
Do it.
下手
May I help you with your order?
您需要點餐嗎
I, uh--
我
What the hell is he--
他究竟在干嘛
Just, uh, made sure it was secure.
確保它塞牢了
Where's my soda?
我的汽水呢
Just kidding.
開玩笑的
Let's-Let's go.
我們走吧
Look, I--
瞧,我
I swear to God I thought I was driving the man
我向天發誓,我本以為是要載他
to a gem and mineral show.
去看礦藏展
And all of a sudden he has me pulling into your restaurant
可他突然讓我轉向去了你的餐館
and-- and-- and telling me that he's investigating you.
告訴我,他在調查你
Look, you and I, we've had our differences,
雖然你我之間有小摩擦
but I would never--
但我絕不會...
Look, m-my brother-in-law,
我妹夫
evidence-wise, has nothing.
顯然沒有任何證據
He's-He's operating on pure conjecture,
他只是臆測而為
and no one-- not one person that he works with--
每個人,和他共事的所有人
thinks that you are anyone
都認為你只是
other than an owner of a fast food chain.
一家快餐連鎖的業主而已
But if something were to happen to Hank,
但如果漢克遭遇不測
then that would only draw their attention to you
那只會引來他們對你的注意
and therefore to me as well.
也會讓我成為目標
So we have a mutual interest in resolving this without violence.
因此我們都有不用武力解決的需要
I will make sure that he discovers nothing.
我可以確保他一無所獲
Jesse!
杰西
What?
怎么了
All right. Don't wait to be, like, invited.
對,都不等我請你進來
Are we alone?
家里還有人嗎
So where do we stand?
進行到哪一步了
Where do we stand on what?
什么到哪一步了
Where do we stand with the thing?
我們的計劃到哪一步了
The thing that you were supposed to do.
你本該實施的計劃
I assume you haven't done it.
我猜你沒去做
You didn't lose it, did you?
你不是丟了,對吧
You would tell me if you lost it, right?
你要是丟了會告訴我的,對吧
Oh, Jesus.
杰西
Asshole.
混蛋
You creaming to get it done? Go do it yourself.
你這么上趕,你自己去做吧
If he didn't see me coming like he's some kind of--
要是他沒發現我...
This-All right, look.
算了
Our timetable has advanced.
我們得抓緊時間了
You have got to make this meeting happen
你得這周就安排好會面
this week, tomorrow-- tonight, if possible.
明天,有可能的話,今晚
Oh. Tonight. Wow.
今晚,真行
What are you, high?
你這是嗑藥了嗎
My brother-in-law--
我妹夫
My DEA agent brother-in-law--
我那個當毒品管制局探員的妹夫
He's on to Gus.
他查到古斯了
Did you hear what I just said?
你聽見我說什么了嗎
My brother-in-law is on to Gus.
我妹夫在查古斯
Ah, yeah, yeah, I got it.
是啊是啊,我聽見了
Your brother-in-law, okay? I'm thinking.
你妹夫對吧,我在考慮呢
Look, uh,
這
so what if this is like math or algebra?
要是這就像是在做數學題,代數題呢
You add a plus douche bag to a minus douche bag
一個正麻煩,加一個負麻煩
and you get, like, zero douche bags.
等于麻煩歸零
I've got some math for you.
我來教你怎么做數學
Hank catching Gus equals Hank catching us.
漢克抓到古斯,等于漢克抓到我們
Hank-Geez.
漢克這人
He's relentless, all right?
不屈不撓的
He won't quit.
他不會放棄的
Yeah, well, he's got nothing is all I can say.
好吧,我要說的是,他什么也查不到
Oh, and how would you know that?
你怎么會知道
Because he's still above ground.
因為他在明處
You think a dude like Gus would let your boy
你覺得像古斯這樣的人,會讓人
anywhere near him?
輕易查到他嗎
He'll break out his box cutter on his sorry gimp ass.
他會用他的工具刀好好對付那個殘廢
So you haven't even seen him since that time at the diner.
那次晚餐之后,你再也沒有見過他嗎
Okay. Shh.
好了,不說了
Think. All right.
好好想想,好吧
Um, they've got to be figuring that we've talked,
他們會知道我們交談過
so you need to tell Mike
所以你要告訴麥克
that you are worried about Hank's investigation.
你很擔心漢克的追查
Okay? Hank already knows who you are, by the way.
另外漢克已經知道到你的身份了
And besides, you actually did kill Gale,
再說,你是殺了蓋爾的真兇
so there's that.
所以就以此為由
This is all good fodder
這是你要求與古斯面談的
for you to request a sit-down with Gus
最好的借口
so you can discuss what you would say
說你要討論一下,萬一漢克找你去問話
in case Hank brings you in for questioning.
你該怎么回答
Okay? Now you just--
好嗎,現在你
you just say that you want to be--
你就說你想
no, that-- that you need
不,說你需要
to be able to be properly coached,
對好口供
and when you're near him--
等你接近他
you put this to use.
你就用這個
He's just going to tell me
他只會告訴我
to shut my mouth if I get busted.
要是被抓,就把嘴閉緊
He ain't going to set up no meeting.
他不會安排會面的
Well, then insist on it, damn it!
那你就堅持要求,該死
Act panicked.
表現得很慌張
Gus' ass is on the line,
古斯現在坐如針氈
And trust me. He will meet with you
相信我,如果你覺得你牽連其中
if he thinks that you're a liability.
他會跟你見面的
No, he will waste me
不,他如果覺得我牽連其中
if he thinks I'm a liability.
他只會殺了我
You know what? Whatever, man.
無所謂了,伙計
I'm going to take a piss.
我要去撒尿
Uh, I think you got a phone call.
你剛才有電話
Anything important?
有什么要緊事嗎
Yes?
你好
I did some digging around.
我探了探風聲
And?
如何
Neither the DEA nor the APD
毒品管制局和警方
considers you a person of interest.
都沒有把你列為懷疑對象
Schrader's looking into you totally on his lonesome.
施拉德在擅自調查你
A voice in the wilderness.
孤立無援
Does he have resources?
有人力物力嗎
Just him, his credit card,
就他自己和他的信用卡
and his chauffeur Walter.
還有他的司機沃爾特
From what I hear, he would be committing career suicide
據傳聞,如果他再向默克特提起你
if he were to mention you to Merkert again.
他的飯碗就保不住了
So no warrant for the tracking device on my car.
所以說他沒有在我車上安追蹤器的令
No. The guy's gone totally maverick.
對,他太特立獨行了
He's Miss Daisy with binoculars.
他是妙女神探
We watch our backs, make sure we don't throw him any bones,
我們處處小心,別被他抓到馬腳
he'll never make a case.
他就無機可趁了
What about Chile?
那智利的事呢
If I can't find any trace of you before '89,
連我都查不到你1989年前的資料
I seriously doubt Schrader can.
施拉德就更難找到了
Seems to me the bigger problem's the cartel.
我看更讓人頭疼的是卡特爾集團
We can handle them if that's all we've got on our plate.
如果他挖掘不到進一步的信息,我們就能應付
But dealing with both Schrader
不過同時應付施拉德
and the Mexicans at the same time,
和那幫墨西哥人
if he happens to be watching when they make a move,
如果他們采取行動時,他正在監視
they could be the perfect storm.
那事態就不可控制了
Thank you.
謝謝
I'll be in touch.
保持聯系
Hello, Hector.
你好,赫克托
The cartel has given me its ultimatum,
卡特爾集團給我下了最后通牒
to which I've said no.
不過我拒絕了
DEA agent Schrader--
毒品管制局的探員施拉德
uh, he's a concern.
他是個大麻煩
He's looking into my past.
他在查我的老底
Is today the day, Hector?
是今天嗎,赫克托
Look at me, Hector.
看著我,赫克托
Look... at... me.
看著我
Maybe next time.
還是下次吧