I got it, I got it.
我自己來,我自己來
Jesus, You're like a bee at a damn picnic, Marie.
天啊,瑪麗你好煩
Morning
早啊
Hey buddy
早啊,哥們兒
Get get you rocks on?
準備好瘋狂一下了嗎
See, I knew it.
瞧,我就知道
Mineral show just some sort of guy code for strip club.
礦物展其實是你們看脫衣舞的暗號吧
Hey, you get any singles?
你有單身的朋友想一起去嗎
Don't let him get too crazy, ok?
別讓他太瘋了好嗎
Cram one more giant geode in here
他要是再買個大石頭回來
we'll be sleeping in the garage.
我們就只能去睡車庫了
I got it, I got it. I'm sorry.
我自己能來, 好好
Christ.
天啊
Longest week ever.
真是人生中最漫長的一周
I just hope we get something good, you know?
希望能得到點有用的東西
Keep your fingers crossed.
幫我祈禱吧
Relax, buddy. This ain't no spy movie.
放松點,哥們兒,又不是拍諜戰電影
It's more like Rocky, you know?
倒比較像洛奇
Get the bad guy!
抓住壞人
It's the eye of the tiger, it's the thrill of the fight
這是老虎的眼睛,這是戰斗的快感
Risin' up to keep 'em alive
一起反抗讓他們生存
What-What-What are you doing, buddy?
你,你,你干嘛呢,干嘛回來
Leaving.
準備走
No, you got to go inside
不行,你得像上次一樣
and order something like last time to avoid suspicion.
進去買點東西,免得被人懷疑
Besides, I want a vanilla shake.
再說了,我還想來杯香草奶昔呢
We'll use the drive-through.
一會從免下車窗口買
All right, baby. Let's see what we got.
好了,來看看我們查到些什么
What the hell?
搞什么
Look at this. Bom, bom, bom, bom, bom.
瞧這些
That's work, that's home, that's work, that's home.
工作,家,工作,家
What, this guy goes two places every day all week?
這家伙每天兩點一線嗎
It's unbelievable.
難以置信
Chicken-slinging son of a bitch.
狗娘養的炸雞店老板
Hank, is it possible that...
漢克,有沒有可能
maybe, just maybe...
只是可能
he's not your guy?
他不是你要找的人
Oh, a guy this clean's got to be dirty.
他這么清白反而可疑
What's the play here, buddy?
哥們兒,他在玩什么把戲
How do I get this guy?
怎么才能抓住這個人
Yeah.
是啊
How?
怎么辦呢
Yes, hi.
喂,你好
I live on the 4900 block of Doswell Place,
我住在多斯維爾,4900街區
and I want to report a very suspicious man
我發現一個非常可疑的人
who's lurking in my neighborhood.
正在監視我的鄰居
He's sitting in a blue sedan,
他開一輛藍色轎車
and he-- he's been staring at a particular house
盯著一棟房子
for a very long time.
很長時間了
Thank you. Thank you so much.
謝謝,非常感謝
If you would, I would appreciate it.
可以的話真是太感謝了
All right.
好了
So I guess we better get started.
準備開工吧
I already did.
我已經做完了
Yeah?
是嗎
You got one of those for me?
能給我一只嗎
One of those what?
什么
Cigarette.
香煙
It's still in there, all right?
那東西還在,好么
I didn't get a chance yet.
我還沒找到下手的機會
Just give me one.
給我就是了
So what have you been up to?
你最近在干嘛
What?
什么
You know, just a day in the life.
就是每天怎么過的啊
What do you do after work?
你工作完之后都干嘛
Go home, watch TV.
回家,看電視
What do you watch?
看什么
I don't know. Stuff.
不知道,隨便看
Like what?
比如呢
Like, uh...
比如
Ice Road Truckers.
冰路前行
Ice Road Truckers.
冰路前行
What happens on that one?
講什么的
Guys drive on ice.
講在冰上開車的人們
I am going to do it.
我會做的
You got to inhale, by the way.
得吸氣才行
What the hell, man, don't you have enough cancer already?
你到底怎么了,癌癥得的還不夠嗎
Look, I said...I'd do it.
我說了我要做
I'll do it.
就一定會做的
Yeah, well, what does it matter?
好吧,有什么關系
We're both dead men anyway.
反正我們都是要死的人了
Am I, uh, catching you at a bad time?
現在不方便說話嗎
No, I have a few minutes.
方便,我有時間
So Mr. I'm Almost 16 So Leave Me Alone
我們兒子說
doesn't want a big thing for his birthday.
不想大肆慶祝他的生日
He just wants to hang out with his friends,
只想和朋友一起過
which is fine by me. You?
我覺得無所謂,你呢
Fine by me.
我也覺得無所謂
Okay. So I figured, uh,
好吧,所以我就想
low-key family dinner, no official party,
就辦個不起眼的家庭聚會,不搞正式的派對
and we bite the bullet and...
我們要咬緊牙關
buy him a car--
給他買輛車
Uh, used, I was thinking, would be best.
我想,最好是二手車
But no more than five years old.
但是車齡不能超過五年
Air bags, safety rated, all that.
帶安全氣囊,質量合格等等
Do you, um, have any thoughts on what kind,
你對買什么樣的車有想法嗎
or should I just go ahead and--
還是我就直接去...
Yeah. No, you just go ahead.
行啊,你就直接去吧
Okay.
好吧
Listen. On another subject,
聽著,還有一件事
I just wanted to tell you that
我得告訴你
business is good.
洗車店生意很好
Really good.
非常好
So good that I'm thinking maybe...
好到了我覺得,你或許...
you don't even need to work your second job.
或許你不必再打那一份工了
You're turning a profit?
你開始盈利了?
We're coming close.
快了
Give us another month or two,
再給我們一兩個月
and, uh, yeah, we'll be there.
我們就能盈利了
All of this to say
說了這么多
maybe you could start thinking about an exit strategy.
或許你該考慮金盆洗手了
I'm working on it.
我正在努力
Ok.
那好
Hello.
喂
Hey, buddy. Wake you?
嗨,伙計,吵醒你了嗎
No, Hank, I'm up.
沒有,漢克,我起來了
Oh, good. Uh, what you doing?
那就好,干什么呢
I'm, uh...
我在...
Hey, listen, I-I'll cut to it.
聽著,我不廢話了
I got another favor to ask.
我得再請你幫個忙
I've been thinking about this Gus Fring, right?
我一直在想這個古斯·福林,知道嗎
How he never goes anywhere:
想他總是兩點一線
one restaurant, home, one restaurant, home,
一家餐廳,家,一家餐廳,家
back and forth back and forth?
就這么來來回回
Which, now I'm even more convinced is bullshit,
現在我敢肯定這是他媽狗屁了
because the man owns 13 other restaurants, right?
這人另外還有13家餐廳,知道么
So I started thinking about this little empire of his, right?
于是我開始考察他這個小小的商業帝國
Fourteen restaurants. Who supplies them?
十四家餐廳,誰在供貨
What's the base of operations?
運營的基地在哪里
So I do a little diggin', and bingo!
我簡單調查了一下,大發現
Pollos Hermanos has a main distribution center.
這家炸雞店有個分銷基地
Uh... It's not far from town.
離城不遠
The place is huge. I mean--
這地方很大,我是說
I'm looking at it online right now.
我正在網上看著呢
I tell you, it's a big warehouse
我告訴你,這個倉庫非常大
and rows of these long poultry buildings,
一排排的家禽養殖場
or hatcheries, or whatever you call 'em.
或者是孵化場,隨你怎么說
Lots of space to hide illicit activity.
足以藏下非法活動的場所
Sounds promising, right?
看起來很有點戲啊
So. Whaddya say, buddy?
你怎么說,伙計
Got another field trip in you?
一起再去實地考察一番嗎
You know, Hank. Um...
漢克,嗯
I mean, it sounds great.
我是說,聽上去很不錯
It really does. But I--
真的,可是我
You know, I won't lie, uh--
你知道的,我從不撒謊
You caught me... somewhat...
你正趕上我...
indisposed.
身體不適
What do you mean, like taking a dump indisposed?
什么意思,拉稀了?
Yeah. That's--
是啊
embarrassingly, that's it.
真是尷尬,拉稀了
You know, it's just...
我只是...
upset stomach, you know, and everything...
腸胃不適,整個人都
Yeah. It's out of control.
是啊, 身體失調了
Really explosive.
實在來得突然
Bad Tex-Mex.
德州墨西哥的混合風味太糟了
At the mall. -Yeah, yeah, yeah.
就是商場那個, 知道了,知道了
I get it. You don't have to paint me a picture.
我懂了,不用說的太詳細了
Probably one guy in a diaper is enough for this trip anyway.
出門一趟一個人帶尿布就夠可以的了
Yeah. I'm sorry, Hank.
是啊,真對不住,漢克
Hey, don't be.
嘿,別這樣
I've been asking a lot of you lately.
最近我老是麻煩你
I appreciate it.
很謝謝你
I'll find another ride for this one.
我另外請人送我吧
Another ride?
另外請人
Yeah. I'm sure I can get someone else to take me.
對,我肯定能找到別人送我的
Uh, my trainer, Chuck.
比如我的訓練師,查克
Maybe I'll ask him.
或許可以問問他
Look, I'm-I'm--
聽著,我,我
This is probably just a 24-hour thing.
這病估計也就一天
Maybe 48 hours, at the most.
至多兩天
And, um... Do you think you could possibly hold off
嗯,你能不能等上
for a day or two?
一兩天
Aw, jeez, buddy. I mean, I-You know--
哎,伙計,我是說,你知道
You know, I just--
我只是
I would just really...
我真的是
love to be the one to be able to-- to take you there, and--
非常高興能送你去
I mean, I have just really enjoyed, you know,
我自己也很愉快
the time with you,
能和你一塊度過這段時光
and helping you.
而且還能幫上你的忙
Okay, sure. If it means that much to you.
好吧,既然這對你來說這么重要
Just, you know, give me a call
等你好了
when you're feeling up to it, all right?
打個電話給我,如何
Thank you. I will. Okay.
謝謝,我會的,好
Bye.
再見
Yeah. Uh, Mike.
喂, 麥克
Listen. I just want to say, first off,
聽著,我只想跟你說
don't be angry.
首先,別生氣
What is it, Walter?
什么事,沃爾特
My brother-in-law,
我的連襟
My DEA-He--
我的那位毒品管制局的兄弟
Soon, he will probably,
不久之后,他也許就會
in the near future, take a ride out to
也可以說馬上,他會去到
a certain distribution center,
一個特定的分配中心
to look around for things.
去調查些東西
Look around for things. And... Yeah.
就調查些東西,是的,沒錯
Mike?
麥克
Where's this all going? Elsewhere.
這些都要送去哪, 其他地方
Thank you. Please give this to your car care professional.
謝謝惠顧,請把單子給您的專業汽車護理專家
So. A hand wax for you today?
今天來一個全車手工上蠟
Okay. Great.
好的,很好
Please give this to your car care professional.
請把單子給您的專業汽車護理專家
And the black Explorer?
黑色探索者對吧
Well, of course we could shampoo your floor mats, but really,
我們當然可以清洗您的車地板墊,可說真的
deluxe detailing is the best bang for your buck.
豪華徹底清洗才是您最好的選擇
Oh, and SUVs are extra.
對了,SUV車型要額外收費
And please give this to your car care professional.
請把單子給您的專業汽車護理專家
Thank you!
謝謝惠顧
Please give this to your car care professional.
請把單子給您的專業汽車護理專家
Hey, Sky.
你好啊,斯凱
Oh, my God. Ted.
天吶,是你啊,泰德
What are you, uh--
你來是...
Someone from the office, uh,
我聽辦公室里的人
said you worked down here, so I thought I'd...
說你在這工作,所以我想
come down and say hi.
來拜訪一下
Hello.
你好
You look great.
你看上去氣色不錯
No. I'm gonna like--
哪有,我都快要
I probably just look crazed.
也許快要看上去像個瘋婆子了
Not at all. You look happy.
別瞎說,你看上去很幸福
Last time I saw you--
上次我見到你時
Hi, there.
你好
Uh, thing is, Skyler, um,
斯凱勒,我之所以來
I really need to talk to you.
是因為我想和你談談
Ted,
泰德
I really don't think we have anything to talk about.
我不認為我們還有什么好談的了
Actually, we do.
事實上,我們有
An audit?
一次審計
Wait, an audit tomorrow?
等等,明天要進行一次審計
How long have you had this?
他們多久前通知你的
Awhile.
有一段時間了
I'd... debated, you know, contacting you.
我一直在做思想斗爭,想要不要聯系你
Contact me? What about a lawyer? Ted--
聯系我,干嗎不直接找個律師,泰德
Ted, this is--
泰德,這是
This is the CID.
這可是刑事偵緝處的通知
The Criminal Division.
屬于刑事案件
My God, you facing a felony charge here.
天哪,你可是面對的重罪的起訴
$100,000 fine on top of the taxes you already owe,
除了已欠的應繳稅款外還有十萬美金的罰款
plus five years in prison!
外加還有五年刑期
Yeah. It's bad.
是的,情況很糟糕
Yeah. It most certainly is.
是的,情況的確很糟糕
Look, here's the thing.
聽著,我的想法是
I was wondering, maybe, if um,
我在想,你是否可以
there's some way you could help with this.
幫我一把
Help? Help how?
幫你一把,怎么幫
Well, with your knowledge of how the books got the way they are,
利用你的帳目知識
maybe there's some way you could, uh,
也許你能夠
undo what's in there.
幫我撤銷一些賬目
You want me to uncook your books?
你要我幫你做假賬
Maybe there's some method, or some accounting trick
也許有些方法,或者一些小技巧
you could, you know, use-- Ted.
你可以用來... 泰德
It doesn't work like that.
這不會像你所想的那樣簡單
The damage is already--
木已成舟,無力回天
My name.
我的名字
My signatures are all over those books.
那上面都有我的簽名
Skyler, I'm accountable, not you.
斯凱勒,我是責任人,不是你
Let me explain what's gonna happen here, okay?
我來解釋下接下來會發生什么
Once the CID sees this as willful tax fraud,
一旦刑事偵緝處發現這個稅收欺詐行為
there are going to build the strongest possible case against you,
他們會為你專門立案調查
and once they start down that path,
而且他們一旦開始了那步
they have an 80% conviction rate.
八成你就難逃罪責了
That's because they're allowed to monitor your mail,
因為他們被授權獲取你的信件
and tap your phones-- and not just you, Ted.
竊聽你的電話,而且還不僅僅是你的,泰德
Everyone involved in those books.
只要與這賬目有關的人都會被牽連
I can't have this in my life.
我不能容忍這種事情發生在我身上
I cannot be audited.
我不能被審計
Skyler, you-- you--
斯凱勒,你,你
You're going to be fine, okay? They're after me.
你會沒事的,他們針對的是我
It's the captain they want, not some cashier at a car wash.
他們只想抓到頭目,不是某個洗車房的收銀員
No offense. I'm sorry.
無意冒犯,對不起
I, uh,
我
I don't want you to worry, okay?
我不希望你擔心
I'm gonna figure out a way through this.
我會找到方法解決的
Somehow. Okay?
總有辦法的
Here.
這里
Right here.
就在這
So is he gonna kill him?
他準備殺了他嗎
Is who gonna kill who?
誰準備殺了誰
Gus.
古斯
Is he gonna kill Mr. White's brother-in-law?
他準備殺了懷特老師的連襟嗎
I mean, he's the reason for all this here, right?
我是說,現在做這些都是因為他,對吧
Because it's totally logical for him to off the dude.
因為干掉這么一個人對他而言很合乎邏輯
A-hole DEA agent,
一個混蛋毒品管制局探員
pokin' around your junk--
到處找麻煩
Who needs that, right?
誰想要這種待遇
Makes sense to get rid of him...
除掉他似乎
for good.
也合情合理
But killing a cop--
可殺了一個警察
I don't know.
我不知道
It could look suspicious if, uh,
要是調查你的人突然死了
the dude who's investigating you suddenly up and dies.
那樣會使你看上去更加可疑吧
Then there's-- there's Mr. White.
還有懷特先生
Who'd be even more ape shit
如果有家人被殺
if he had family getting murdered.
誰會怒不可遏
He'd never cook for Gus again.
他不會再為古斯制毒了
Guess there's a lot of angles to consider.
看來要考慮的事情有很多啊
If something were to happen to the man,
如果這個人出事
would you have a problem with that?
你會有意見嗎
Who really cares what I think?
誰會真正在意我怎么想
Son of a bitch!
婊子養的
You get comfortable, kid. We may be here a while.
你緩一緩,小子,我們得困在這兒一會兒了
Hey. Get down!
喂, 趴下
Should I even ask? I wouldn't.
我該問問是怎么回事么, 是我就不多問
So what is it? Kinda be a regular thing now.
怎么回事,這也成了慣例嗎
Meth cooking and corpse disposal? Jesus.
邊制毒邊處理尸體,老天
Just grab us a spare barrel, Walter.
給我們拿個空桶,沃特
What was it this time?
這次又是怎么回事
What did this poor bastard do to piss off Gus?
是哪個倒霉的混蛋,惹惱了古斯
Or did Gus just need to send another message?
還是古斯又需要作何暗示
Shut your mouth.
你閉嘴
You shut your mouth, or I'll shut it for you.
你自己閉嘴,否則我來動手
I don't want you talking to me or Jesse.
我不許你對我或杰西說什么
Just get the barrel.
把桶拿來
And if you ever plan on calling the cops
如果你想要報警
on one of my guys again,
揭發我們任何一人
you go ahead and get two barrels.
自便吧,準備好兩個桶子
Yo, like, uh,
我有話說
I guess I never thanked you for
我從沒感謝
what you did.
你救了我
Thanks.
多謝
Next time, don't stand there like an idiot.
下次,別像個白癡傻站著
Move your feet, run and so forth.
移動腳步,快跑
But seriously, what--
但是說真的
what was the deal with Gus?
古斯打的什么算盤
Deal? The Terminator shit?
算盤, 那個狙擊手
Walking right into the bullets?
他徑直朝子彈走去
What the hell was he doing?
他到底在干嘛
The cartel needs Gus.
卡特爾集團需要古斯
His distribution network.
需要他的銷售網絡
They're not looking to kill him.
他們不想殺他
But what? The rest of us are like, open season?
可是,我們剩下的人,就無所謂了
Is he doing anything about that?
他會為此有所行動嗎
Or do we just keep hanging out
還是我們就繼續
for target practice while he's--
出去當槍靶,而他...
Kid.
孩子
Enough. You got questions,
夠了,你有問題的話
ask him yourself.
自己去問他
And here again. Unreported income.
還有這里,未上報收入
That's more than a year straight so far.
離現在有一年多了
Do you want to say something about this?
你作何解釋呢
Because I'm having a hard time figuring it out.
我看不太懂了
Well, I-I'd have to, um,
我得...
have a look at the copies of the receipts
看看收據的復印件
to refresh my memory.
來提醒提醒我
Take all the time you need, Mr. Beneke.
您請自便,貝內克先生
That's why we're here.
這是我們此行的目的
Oh, I am so sorry I am late.
抱歉我遲到了
I got lost.
我迷路了
Hey, Ted. Sky.
嗨,泰德, 斯凱
This building is so confusing.
這樓太讓人困惑了
There are doors everywhere.
到處都是門
Hi. You are--
嗨,這位是
Special Agent James Bekaris.
特別探員詹姆斯·貝卡爾斯
Ooh. Special.
真特別
Skyler White.
斯凱勒·懷特
Ms. White. You are the accountant
懷特女士,你是記錄這些
of record for many of these reports.
財務報告的會計員
Is that correct? Guilty as charged.
是這樣嗎, 沒錯
Well then, perhaps you can shed some light
也許你可以解釋一下
on this history of missing revenue.
這些遺失收入的記錄
Missing? Uh-huh.
遺失, 是的
No, it's there. No.
不會吧,都在這兒, 沒有
Revenue most definitely flowed through this company.
所有的收入都肯定流入了公司的賬上
But it's not all accounted for in your reports.
卻沒有記錄在你們的報表里
Hmm, let's take a look.
我來瞧瞧
Well, you know, this account here?
這筆記錄在這兒呢
That is Mr. Keller's account,
這是凱勒先生的賬戶
and Mr. Keller's an old friend of Ted's dad,
凱勒先生是泰德父親的老友
and he always sends an electronic payment,
他總是電子支付
which personally I hate,
這最讓我煩了
because I'm a real paper person,
因為我喜歡紙質支票
but Mr. Keller's one of those environmental people.
可凱勒先生是環保人士
So anyway, since there wasn't a physical check,
總之,他不付實體支票
I didn't enter it into the book, but...
我沒有記在賬本里,不過
the money's there.
錢肯定在那兒
Ms. White, you've read Section 61 of the IRC?
懷特女士,你讀過工業相關章程第六章嗎
I... did not follow what you just said.
我不太明白你說什么
How gross income for a business is defined.
一個企業的總體收入是如何界定的
You're not allowed to do that. Well, I think I am.
你無權這么做, 我想我可以
No, you're not.
不,你不可以
Well, you know what they say about opinions, right?
你知道大家的意見各有不同
Everyone's got one.
人人都有發言權的
But seriously, I am.
但說真的,我可以
Look, it doesn't matter if its an electronic check
不管是電子付賬
or a paper check, income is income.
還是實體付賬,收入就是收入
You're not allowed to not declare it.
你不能不上報
When I input everything into the Quicken,
我把這些都輸入進了記賬軟件
nothing flashed red, so that's gotta mean
沒有一項標紅,就說明
it's okay, right?
沒有問題,對吧
Quicken. -Uh-huh.
使用Quicken? 是的
You used Quicken to manage books for a business this size.
這種規模的公司,你用記賬軟件做賬
I did. Oh, do you guys use that here?
是啊,你們這里也用嗎
'Cause it is the best.
那東西最棒了
It's like having a calculator on your computer. Amazing.
就像電腦上裝了計算器,特別神
Ms. White, how did you get this job?
懷特女士,你是怎么得到這份工作的
Oh, Ted hired me.
泰德雇了我
No. I mean your qualifications.
不,我指的是你的職業證書
What are your qualifications?
你拿的是什么證書
Where did you get your training?
在哪里接受的培訓
Ooh, well I haven't had any training per se,
我倒是沒有參加過培訓
I've always been naturally good with numbers.
我就是天生擅長處理數字
Got a good instinct for them.
對數字的直覺
Right, Teddy?
對吧,泰迪
Right.
好吧
This is all falling into place now.
我開始明白了
Ms. White, I just have to ask.
懷特女士,我還有一個問題
You're not managing accounts anywhere else, are you?
你沒有在別處做會計吧
Right now? No.
眼下沒有
I'm a cashier at a car wash.
我現在在洗車場做收銀員
I'm not really clear about what happened in there.
我不太明白剛才是怎么回事
What happened is good news.
總之是好事
Ignorance of the law does not equate to criminality.
不了解法律并不等于犯罪
It equates to ignorance.
不過是無知而已
Look, pay your back taxes, pay the penalties,
你只管把補稅繳齊,交上罰金
and move on from this. Just put it behind you.
該做什么做什么,把這事忘掉
Pay with what?
拿什么來繳
I owe them $617,000.
我欠他們61萬7千塊
What am I... Look, just figure it out. All right?
我拿什么... 自己想辦法,好不好
You just dodged prison.
你剛剛逃脫牢獄之災
Sell your assets. Get rid of the BMW,
變賣資產,把那輛寶馬處理掉
take out a second mortgage on your house.
用房子做二次抵押貸款
Take a mortgage? I have a lien on my house.
二次抵押,我房子已經被扣了
I don't have any assets. There are no assets left to sell.
我已經沒有資產,沒有可以變賣的了
Ted.
泰德
If you don't pay them, they will reopen the investigation.
如果你不繳罰金,他們就會重啟調查
And that little fiction I just spun up there
我剛剛編的那些謊
will completely unravel.
立刻就會穿幫
You have to settle.
你必須想辦法解決
Wish I could.
我倒希望能
Come in.
請進
I hope you brought an appetite.
希望你餓了
Yeah. I guess.
算是吧
Mike mentioned you have some questions.
麥克說你有疑問
Yeah.
對
We'll eat first. And then we'll talk.
我們先吃飯,然后再談
Right on.
好的
What am I doing here?
叫我來做什么
I know you have concerns.
我知道你很擔心
What happened yesterday
昨天在農場上
to my man at the farm...
我的人出了事
It was a terrible thing.
那是件可怕的事
Oh, the dude getting his head blown off? Yeah.
腦袋被打開花的那哥們嗎,是嚇人
I have invited you into my home,
我請你來我家
prepared food,
烹制菜肴
so we could sit and talk.
好跟你坐下來談談
Discuss what's going on in this business,
像男人一樣,談生意上的事
our business, like men.
我們的生意
And I will explain everything that's happening.
我會解釋現在發生的事情
I will answer your questions.
解答你的疑問
But first, I need you...
不過首先,我需要你
to answer one question for me.
回答我的一個問題
Can you cook Walter's formula?
你能用沃爾特的配方制毒嗎
What?
什么
Walter's formula.
沃爾特的配方
Can you produce this product?
你能制出那種貨嗎
Without any help, alone?
不借助他人
No.
不能
Why?
為什么
You asking me if I can cook Mr. White's crystal? Without him?
你問我能不能脫離懷特老師,做他的冰毒
Me?
就我嗎
The junkie loser you were about to waste
一個嗑藥的廢物
and dump in the desert a month ago?
上個月還差點兒被你宰掉丟進沙漠里的家伙
This is your plan, huh?
這就是你的計劃
Invite me in your house, make whatever this is,
請我進來你家,做了這么一桌子東西
be my buddy and... and make me feel
跟我稱兄道弟,讓我自以為
important,
是個人物了
then get me to keep cooking for you
然后殺了懷特老師
after you kill Mr. White.
讓我給你繼續制毒
You want to... you want to talk like men?
你樂意像男人一樣談
Let's talk like men!
我就給你說句男人的話
You kill Mr. White, you're gonna have to kill me too.
你要殺懷特老師,就得把我也殺了
That is not what I asked you.
我沒有問你這個問題
You are here
你在這里是因為
because circumstances with the Cartel are untenable.
與卡特爾集團的關系已經無法維系
And I need your help.
我需要你的幫助
I need you to help prevent an all-out war.
我需要你來阻止一場混戰
Now, if you would,
現在,如果你愿意
answer the question.
回答我的問題
Hey, you get it out?
你要走了
Yeah.
對
Yo, Mr. White. Hey, uh,
懷特老師
I really got to talk to you. I... I don't know
我非常需要跟你談談,我...我不知道
if you're with your family or whatever,
你是在家還是在哪里
but this is important, so I'm hoping
但是這事非常要緊,所以我希望
you could come over.
你能過來一趟
Thank God. Come on in.
謝天謝地, 請進
You uh... You want a beer?
你...要啤酒嗎
Or something? No.
還是喝別的, 不用
Should I sit down? Oh, yeah, yeah.
我能坐嗎, 好好
Yeah, sorry. Go ahead.
不好意思,你坐
Okay, so, um...
行,那個...
Okay. So...
好吧,那個...
word has come down that they...
據說他們...
They want me to go to Mexico.
他們想讓我去墨西哥
There's some sort of war brewing
古斯和卡特爾集團
between Gus and the Cartel.
現在正在打仗
"Word has come down?"
"有人傳話下來"
Yeah, the cartel has been messing with Gus's operation.
對,卡特爾集團一直在干擾古斯的生意
Like jacking trucks to like, send a message,
就像一樣傳遞信息
and you know, yesterday, that dude
還記得昨天那個人嗎
we brought to the lab?
我們抬進來的那個
I mean, they shot him right in front of me.
他們就在我眼前把他給斃了
Just blew his head open.
把他腦袋給打爆了
Some sniper nailed him from like a mile away.
一個狙擊手在大老遠就對準了他
Anyway, they've been holding them off,
不管怎么樣,他們始終不敢接近
but between the cartel taking pot shots
可一邊卡特爾集團為爭霸主地位
and your brother-in-law trying to throw a net
一邊你的妹夫未查真相,廣泛撒網
over the whole deal, it's like, what do you call,
你管這叫什么
a rock and a hard place situation.
兩難境地
So Gus is gonna cave.
所以古斯快抗不住了
So the cartel wants half
所以塔特爾集團
of Gus' entire operation, and they want
想要分掉古斯的業務的一半
your formula, and he's gonna give it to them.
還想要你的制毒配方,他打算給他們
Well, I-I gotta give it to them.
我準備給他們
I mean, I'm supposed to go to Mexico
我應該去墨西哥
and teach a bunch of cartel chemists
教一幫卡特爾的毒師
how to cook a batch of blue.
如何大量制造冰毒
You know, Gus doesn't trust you, so...
古斯不相信你,所以...
I gotta go-I mean, you're the chemist, man!
我會去,你才是毒師,伙計
You know, not me.
不是我
Let's say I go down
比如說,我去
to, you know, go over there, go to the jungle
到那里,到叢林里去
or-- or whatever.
或者隨便什么地方
You know, and say they got actual chemists,
比方說他們有真正的化學家
like cartel chemists, asking me chemistry stuff
比如毒師,問我化學問題
that I don's know how to answer, because I'm not you.
我都答不上來,因為我不是你
And what if all the equipment
還有,如果所有的設備
is uh, is in Mexican, instead of English?
都標注的墨西哥語,不是英語怎么辦
You know? Oh!
那怎么辦
I don't know. I don't know.
我不知道,我不知道
I mean, if I mess this up,
如果我搞砸了
I am dead, you know?
我就死定了
All of us!
我們就都完了
Mr White. Look, I-I need your help.
懷特老師,聽著,我要你幫忙
Okay, maybe you could--
好吧,或許你能
Maybe you could, like, coach me
或許你能指導我
or something, you know? Or you can give me some notes.
或調教一下,行嗎,或者給我點注解
Mr. White.
懷特老師
So you saw Gus?
所以你見過古斯了
What? No.
什么,沒
You didn't see Gus. No.
你沒見古斯, 沒
Then who told you all of that?
那是誰跟你說的這些
It was passed down, like I said.
我剛說了,是傳的話
Passed down?
傳的話
By whom?
誰傳的
By, uh... By Mike and them.
麥克和他們
They did. They--
是他們說的,他們
So "They" Doesn't include Gus.
所以"他們"不包括古斯
You haven't been with Gus.
你沒和古斯在一起過
You haven't seen Gus. You haven't spoken to Gus.
你沒見過古斯,沒和古斯說過話
Why are you...
你為什么...
You weren't at Gus's house last night.
你昨晚沒在古斯家
What?
什么
What the hell?
搞什么鬼
J-Jesus--
天吶
It's still here.
還在這里
It's still here. Oh, Jesus.
還在,天吶
You look me in the eye and you tell me
你看著我的眼睛,告訴我
that you weren't at his house last night.
你昨晚沒在他家
I, um...
我
Look, I didn't have a chance.
聽著,我沒機會
All right?
滿意了嗎
Okay, I knew you would react this way.
好吧,我就知道你會有這反應
I knew you would freak out
我就知道你會抓狂
and wouldn't believe me--
不會信我
that's why I didn't say anything.
所以我才沒提這事
Look, there was just this one big pot of stew, okay?
那里有一大鍋湯,你知道嗎
He just made this one big pot,
他燉了一大鍋東西
and we both ate from it-- what was I supposed to do?
我們都從里面舀了吃,我該怎么辦
Huh? Poison myself?
毒死自己嗎
Two hours and 18 minutes,
兩小時十八分鐘
and you could have figured a way to give it to him.
你就沒想出個辦法來下毒
He never left the room! You lying little shit!
他一直沒離開過房間,你這個騙子
You had one thing to do!
你只有一件事要做
One thing! That is the only thing, I might add,
一件事,只要你做那一件事,我多說一句
that would save our lives.
那能救我們倆的命
And you were right there. You were in his house!
而你當時就在那里,就在他家
And you didn't have the guts to do it.
你卻沒膽量下手
Two hours and 18 minutes?
兩小時十八分鐘
You never had any intention of killing him, did you?
你從沒想過要殺他,是嗎
How did you know I was at his house last night?
你怎么知道我昨晚在他家
Were you following me?
你跟蹤我
This. This is how I knew.
這個,我靠的是這個
You bugged my car?
你在我的車上裝了監視器
7:10 to 09:28 P.M.
晚上7點10分到9點28分
Two hours and 18 minutes,
兩小時十八分鐘
but you had no intentions, did you?
可你從沒想下手,對嗎
Not the slightest intention.
一點念頭都沒有
Everything that I have done for you, -you put a bug on my car?
我為你做了那么多事,你居然監視我
I'm sorry. After everything you've done for me?
抱歉,你為我做了那么多事
What you've done for me?
你為我做了什么
You've killed me is what you've done.
你已經殺了我,這就是你做的
You've signed my death warrant.
你已經簽了我的死刑執行令
And now you want advice?
想聽我的建議
All right, I'll give you advice.
好,那我就給你建議
Go to Mexico and screw up, like I know you will,
去墨西哥把事情搞砸吧,我知道你會的
and wind up in a barrel somewhere!
然后命喪哪里都不知道
Oh, God!
天吶
Can you walk?
能走嗎
Yeah.
能
You get the fuck out of here and never come back.
給我滾,別再回來了