Came out of nowhere. You gotta help us.
不知道它們從哪跑出來的,你得幫我們
Look at all this damn water.
你看這些臟水
Don't drink that.
千萬別喝
Ain't no telling what's gonna be poison.
說不定是有毒的
How's Junior?
兒子怎么樣了
Oh, exactly what I expected.
和我預計的一樣
He hasn't said a word to me
自從我們說要退掉車之后
since we told him it was going back.
他一句話都沒和我說過
I spoke to the dealership. They didn't want to take it.
我和車行談過了,他們不同意退車
What?
什么
It's in perfect condition.
這車的車況這么好
It's got 17 miles on the odometer.
而且只跑了17英里
I know. I spent the better part of an hour
我知道,我說了一個小時的好話
sweet-talking the manager down to a restocking fee--
才讓經理把退訂費降到
$800.
800塊
$800... for two days?
才2天就要800塊
Well, the law says they don't have to take it back at all.
根據法律來說,他們有權利拒絕退車
All right, here's the registration,
好了,這是登記表
and the window sticker, the receipt.
標簽還有收據
Oh, and make sure you talk to the general manager.
記得一定要找那個總經理
His name is Glen.
他叫格倫
Glen.
格倫
Call me if there's a problem.
有什么事就打給我
And please, just don't--
還有拜托你
don't tangle with anyone.
不要和任何人爭執
Fine.
好吧
Oh! Bueno, Martine. Muy bueno.
很好,馬丁,非常好
Walt.
沃爾特
Shit.
媽的
Yes. Hello.
喂,你好
I need a cab.
我需要一輛出租車
Yes, thank you. The name is White.
對,謝謝,我叫懷特
Uh, I'm at the Pavilion parking lot on University.
我在大學城的展覽館停車場
Oh, yes, that's right. Just south of the airport.
對,沒錯,就在機場南邊
Oh, that'd be great. Thank you.
太好了,謝謝
Oh, how long do you think that would take.
大概多久能到
No, I'm sure he'll see me.
不用,他肯定能找到我的
Thank you.
謝謝
Contrition?
有沒有悔過
Hey, there's--
當然有
There's total contrition here!
徹底的悔過
There's mountains of contrition!
簡直后悔死了
Fan-tan-tastic!
太,太好了
I will messenger 'em over right away.
我現在就把錢送過去
Oh, and--
還有
...about that other thing unrelated--
關于那件事
Yes, I can get you in.
我可以讓你加入
But I gotta warn you, the eighth hole is murder.
但我得警告你,第八洞簡直不是人打的
Oh, yeah? You want to make it interesting?
是嗎,你就想來點刺激的
Great! Tee time 7 A.M. Sharp.
太棒了,早上7點準時開球
Prepare to have your ass handed to you.
準備輸得屁滾尿流吧你
Okay. Bye.
好的,再見
He was headed for destruction of property,
他本來要告你毀壞公物
but since it's your own property,
但既然那車是你的
I sweated him down to misdemeanor trash burning.
我讓他改成輕罪,亂燒垃圾
The only thing is, it's not gonna be free.
唯一的問題就是要花不少錢
There's a 5 grand fine,
罰金5000塊
600 for towing and disposal,
拖車和清理現場600塊
another 3 grand to steam clean the blacktop.
蒸汽清洗柏油路3000塊
So bottom line, your little joyride's gonna set you back
所以你這小小的飆車之旅要花掉你
about 52,000 bucks, so...
大概52000塊
was it worth it?
你覺得值嗎
I don't need to hear the blow-by-blow.
我不想聽這些廢話
Just tell me it's done.
直接告訴我問題解決了
I'm sorry, did I wake you?
不好意思,我吵醒你了嗎
I caught this thing before it got into the system.
我在這事鬧大之前就幫你擺平了
That means your record stays clean.
所以你不會有案底
The wife never finds out.
你老婆也永遠不會發現
I've been working magic here.
這是見證奇跡的時刻
I can at least get an "Attaboy."
至少夸我一下吧
Fine. Rebel without a cause,
好吧,你自己生悶氣去吧
give.
袋子給我
What is it, Fring?
到底什么事,關于福林嗎
He will see me dead...
他會干掉我
and there's nothing I can do about it.
我卻束手無策
All that's left is to wait.
只能坐以待斃
And we're sure about this.
你確定嗎
'Cause Pinkman says he needs you too much.
平克曼說他很需要你
"Pinkman says."
"平克曼說"
"Pinkman says."
"平克曼說"
Unless...
除非
you could help me find a third party.
你能給我找個幫手
What third party?
什么幫手
Someone who can ameliorate the situation.
能幫我改善情勢的人
Let's ditch the thesaurus, all right?
說得明白點行不行
You talking about a hit man?
你是想找個殺手嗎
Assuming that's still what they're called.
如果他們還叫這名字的話
Zzzzt! Wrong answer!
回答錯誤
That's what the kids call "Epic fail."
用年輕的人話來說就是扯淡
All I would need is a phone number.
你只要給我一個號碼
I would do the rest.
剩下的我來做就行
Saul, there'd be a finder's fee.
索爾,我會付你錢的
A big one.
一大筆錢
Look, if you held my feet to the fire,
如果你一定要的話
I could come up with a couple names one or two guys west of the Rockies
我可以幫你找一兩個西洛基山的人
who do this kind of work
幫你做這事
but guess what.
但你知道嗎
These guys? They know Mike.
這些人,他們都認識麥克
And Mike knows them.
麥克也認識他們
What are you telling me?
你是說
Mike knows everyone who does this?
麥克認識所有干這行的人
Who do you think gave me their names?
你以為是誰介紹他們給我的
Okay, Plan B.
好吧,備選方案
Look, we go outside my network--
不找我認識的人
Craigslist, Soldier of Fortune.
從廣告或者傭兵
Let's say we get lucky,
就算我們運氣好
I mean, incredibly lucky,
超級超級好
and find a guy who's not an undercover cop
找到一個既不是臥底警察
or some kind of survivalist nut-job wannabe.
也不是瘋子的人
You gotta ask yourself-How good is good enough?
你得問問自己,到底怎樣才算好
Because whatever goomba we buy
不管我們找到什么人
at some point is gonna come head-to-head
到最后那人都會遇上我們的朋友
with our friend Mike.
麥克
And Gus Fring?
至于,古斯·福林
Just winging that guy
干掉他
is not gonna ameliorate your situation,
根本不會"改善你的情勢"
not by a damn sight.
一點也不會
I tried to slove this myself, but I can't get anywhere near him.
我想自己解決,但我根本見不到他
You can't get near him?
你見不到他
Why don't you ask your partner?
去問問你的搭檔吧
Yeah, I saw him.
是,我見過他
And you tell Saul before you tell me?
你告訴索爾都不告訴我
Look, he's my lawyer, same as yours.
他也是我律師,和你一樣
Every time I go over there,
每次我過去
Saul hassles me about Mike.
他都要和問我麥克的事
He's still scared the dude's gonna come break his legs.
他還在害怕有一天他會過去打斷他的腿
So I give him the latest.
所以這些事我都告訴他
But what happened exactly?
到底怎么回事
I was at a diner with Mike,
我在和麥克吃晚餐
and he just shows up.
他突然出現
They send me outside and the two of them talk.
他們讓我出去,然后自己在里面談
That's it.
就這樣
So this is like a regular thing?
這是他們定期的見面嗎
How close were you to him?
你離他有多近
Close.
很近
Closer than you and me right now.
比咱倆現在這樣還近
Did he speak to you?
他和你說話了么
It was over in 10 seconds.
只說了不到10秒
Would you just answer?
回答我的問題
He said he sees things in people.
他說他看人很準
What things? What people?
什么事,看什么人
Me.
看我
He said he sees something in me.
他說他能看到我的潛力
A month ago,
一個月前
Gus was trying to kill both of us,
古斯還想殺了咱倆
and now he pulls you out of the lab
現在他把你調出實驗室
and employs you as...
然后把你當做好像
what, an assistant gunman?
好像,二號槍手
A tough guy?
還是硬漢人物
Does that make any sense to you?
你不覺得很奇怪嗎
He says he sees something in you.
他說他能看到你的潛力
What kind of game is he playing?
他到底在玩什么把戲
Does he think you're that naive?
以為你真的那么天真嗎
He can't truly think that you'd forget--
他不會真的相信你已經忘了
Well, let alone Gale,
好吧,撇開蓋爾不談
let alone Victor,
也不說維克托
and all the horror that goes along with all of that.
也別談那些隨之而來的可怕經歷
What about this girlfriend of yours
你的女朋友
and her little brother?
還有她的那位小弟弟呢
The man looked you straight in the eye
那男人看著你的眼睛
and told you "No more children,"
對你說,不會再用小孩子了
but that very night, that little boy...
可就在那晚,那小男孩
he winds up...
就這么死了
Gus can't possibly think that you'd forget that.
古斯不會真認為你忘了那些了吧
Okay. I mean, all I'm saying is that
行了,我說這些是為了證明
is it possible he would think that you're that weak-willed?
他不會真的以為你的意志那么薄弱吧
Drop the sales pitch.
別擺出那副宣傳的強調
I'll do it.
我會做的
You'll do what?
那你會做什么
I'll kill him...
我會殺了他的
First chance I'll get.
只要一有機會就會下手
Pina colada? More like stale bubblegum.
菠蘿香味,聞起來更像變質的泡泡糖
Does anyone actually want their car to smell like
真有人希望他們的車聞起來
the bottom of a sixth-grader's desk?
像一個六年級孩子的課桌
Okay. Hemp? Really?
好吧,大麻味,不會吧
Yeah, I know. But you know what they say--
我知道,可你知道那句話
the customer's always right.
顧客永遠是對的
Ooh! Speaking of customer,
說到顧客
it's not too late to have a grand opening.
現在開一個盛大的開業儀式還來得及
I was thinking huge party, balloons,
舉辦一個大型派對,到處都是氣球
bouncy house for the kids,
還有孩子玩的蹦蹦床
you know, make a splash, get on TV.
引起轟動,順便上個電視
Let people know they're not gonna have to face
讓人們知道他們進來后
the eyebrows of doom when they come in.
不會遭遇冷顏相對
Marie, how's Hank doing?
瑪麗,漢克最近怎樣
You know what? He's doing better.
你猜怎么著,他比以前好多了
Really?
真的嗎
Yeah. Uh...
沒錯
Lately his mood's improved,
最近他的心情大好
and he's like a maniac with his P.T.
他像瘋了一樣做那些物理治療
That's fantastic. Yeah, don't get me wrong.
那太好了,是的,不過別理解錯了
He's got a long way to go, but he--
他離完全恢復還差很遠,可他
Yeah. I mean--
我懂,我是說
Hi, Walt. Marie.
你好啊,沃爾特,瑪麗
It's good to see you. You, too.
見到你真好,見到你也一樣
Hey, your cashier here is quite the salesperson.
你的這個收銀員可是能說會道
She just talked me into something called
她剛說的我對車子的
the Orbital Paste Wax Buff.
全身上蠟感興趣了
Oh, yeah. No, it's very important to maintain your clear coat.
當然,對汽車外漆的保養可是很重要的
Boy, once that goes--
要是一旦保護層沒了
Oh, yeah.
的確
Bogdan was averaging 19 cars during rush hour,
博格丹時期高峰時段平均每小時19輛車
and we are already up to 22--
而現在我們已經提高到22輛
22 actual cars.
22輛車
Lat night, I depoted $3,800.
昨晚,我們掙了3800美元
Jesus. How much is that?
上帝,這里有多少錢
$274,000.
27萬4千美元
Give or take.
應該有些誤差
Give or take? Yeah.
有誤差,沒錯
I haven't counted it.
我沒準確數過
Wait...
等等
274,000-And this is how often?
27萬4千美元,多久一次
Every two weeks.
每兩個禮拜
Thursday's good for a drop-off?
禮拜四方便來放錢嗎
Wait, Walt.
等等,沃爾特
Are you telling me
難道你是在說
you make $7,125,000 a year?
一年能掙七百一十二萬美元
7 1/2 even,
應該是七百五十萬
before expenses.
在開銷之前
But I can't--
可我不能
This is too much.
這太多了
So it's more than you thought,
看來是比你想象的多
and this is somehow bad news?
是個壞消息嘍
No, that's not the point.
不,重點不是這個
I mean, there is no car wash in the world
我是說,世界上沒有哪一個洗車房
that could do this kind of business.
能做這樣的生意
I mean, this is 9 month's work here minimum.
這需要最少九個月的工作
7 million? That could take years.
能賺7百萬,那起碼得好幾年
So set some aside. Save it for a rainy day.
那就存著一些,以備不時之需
Save it. What--
存著,你說什么
Save it where? I can't go to the bank with it.
存到哪里,我又不能去銀行存
I sure can't leave it here.
也不能保存在這里
Wait a minute. Is this all 50s?
等等,都是50美元大鈔
Who pays for a car wash with a 50?
誰洗車付50美元
Skyler, I didn't ask you to do this.
斯凱勒,我沒有要求你這么做
I was under the impression
我原以為
that you had this under control.
你能控制大局
I just didn't expect this amount of money.
可我沒想到這么多錢
The 50s are gonna be a problem.
50美元大鈔會是個問題
Well, that's what this is-- problem solving.
好吧,那就開始解決問題吧
Skyler, this is a simple division of labor.
斯凱勒,我們分工很明確
I bring in the money, you launder the money.
我賺錢,你洗錢
This is what you wanted.
是你想這么做的
I never wanted any of this.
我從來沒想做這些
I've got to go.
我得走了
If you want out, just say that you want out.
要是你想退出,就說出來
Okay, then.
這不結了
You're telling me you made this in the lab?
你是說你在實驗室做的這個
Why not?
怎么不行
Making it in his own lab...
在他自己的實驗室里制作
seemed appropriate.
合情合理
There's not much of it.
量不多啊
We had more for Tuco.
對付屠庫用的比這多
It's enough.
這些足夠了
This is still the best way.
這還是最妙的辦法
You go after him with a gun,
你提著槍去殺他
you'll never get out of it alive.
根本不可能活著回來
But with this,
但是有了這個
you slip it into his food or drink,
你只要把這個倒進他的食物或者飲料中
there shouldn't be any taste or smell,
完全無色無味
36 hours later, poof.
36小時后,死翹翹
A man his age,
一個男的,到了這個年紀
working as hard as he does,
又這般賣命工作
no one will be surprised.
沒人會感到奇怪
What about Mike?
麥克怎么辦
Mike can have his suspicions,
麥克會起疑心
but that's all they'll be.
但也只是起疑心而已
Please, one homicidal maniac at a time.
一個一個來
I don't know when I'm gonna see Gus again...
我不知道什么時候才能再見到古斯
I mean, if ever.
能不能再見到都難說
Keep it with you.
隨身帶著
When you have the opportunity,
一旦有機會
be ready.
你就要做好準備
What if they search me?
他們搜我身怎么辦
Will they do that?
他們會嗎
It's the wrong way around.
這根放反了
It's my lucky cigarette.
這是我的幸運香煙
Well, whatever you do, don't smoke it.
隨你便吧,只是別抽這一根
You know they have a drive-thru, right?
你知道他們是有得來速通道的吧
Nah, this is good.
不,沒關系
Could use the exercise. Get he blood pumping.
要多鍛煉,促進血液循環
Don't worry,
別擔心
you're not gonna have to pick me up.
你不用來接我了
It might take me a while, but I'll get there.
雖然要費點時間,可我還是能到那里的
Jesus, ain't we a pair?
天啊,我們倆簡直是一對了
You must really like chicken.
看來你是真心喜歡吃炸雞啊
V-8, 470 horses,
V8引擎,470馬力
20-inch rims,
20英寸輪轂
satellite radio, Bluetooth,
衛星廣播,車載藍牙
0 to 60 in 4.7 seconds.
百公里加速只要4.7秒
Whoa. What do you mean, on a lark?
哇,你不是在說笑吧
Spur of the moment, your dad just ups and buys you
突然之間,你爸爸靈光一現
a brand-new Challenger?
給你買了一輛全新的道奇挑戰者?
Yeah, I barely got around the block
是啊,我剛開過街角
and Mom said we couldn't afford it,
我媽就說我們家供不起
so they took it back.
于是就把車收回去了
Do you know how long I had it?
知道我一共玩了多久嗎
Fifteen hours.
15小時
Well, hey, buddy, let me tell you something.
好吧,伙計,我跟你說
When I was your age,
我在你那個年齡的時候
I'd have given my left nut
要是能讓我開那種車
to drive a car like that for 15 minutes.
我愿意割掉左邊的蛋,哪怕只有15分鐘
But seriously, how does that happen?
說真的,怎么會有這種事呢
Well, we were looking at used cars,
我們當時在看二手車
and I kind of...
我就有點...
You guilted him into it.
你搞得你家老頭內疚了
Yeah, yeah. I know. I hear you.
是啊是啊,我懂了
You pulled the old "Poor little me and my little troubles."
你又開始談自己多可憐,還有點小毛病
Am I right? Maybe.
是不是,差不多吧
Yeah, well, you flew too close to the sun, my friend.
飛近了太陽,翅膀可是會融化的,小伙子
You'd have let him buy you a clunker
要是他給你買的是一輛破車
you'd be driving now,
你現在就能開著它了
instead of borrowing Mom's hooptie.
不用開你媽的老破車了
Agent Schrader.
施拉德探員
Oh, hey. How you doing? Well, thank you.
你好嗎,很好,多謝關心
Good to see you.
很高興見到你
Walter Junior, do you remember Mr. Fring?
小沃爾特,還記得福林先生嗎
How are you? Well. Nice to see you again.
您好嗎,很高興再次見到你
It's a pleasure to see you here.
你們能光臨這里是我們的榮幸
You're looking very well.
您看起來氣色不錯
Yeah, well, you know,
是啊,你知道的
chalk it up to clean living and vitamin pills.
全靠維生素片過活了
I must apologize.
真抱歉
If I had seen you come in,
要是看見您進門
there would have been no question of accepting your money.
絕對不會收您錢的
In the future, please feel free to ask for me.
今后,您一定記得要叫我
A DEA hero should never have
在我們洛博羅炸雞館
to pay for a meal at Pollos Hermanos.
一位緝毒局英雄是絕對應該免費用餐的
No kidding?
真的嗎
I'll take you up on that for sure.
你這話我可記下了
And how are your mother and father?
你父母怎樣了
They're good.
他們很好
The chicken is great.
炸雞真不錯
Thank you.
謝謝
If ever you're interested in rewarding part-time work,
要是想做一些零工賺點零花錢
perhaps something after school?
比如放學后打打零工
My door is always open.
盡管來找我
Sounds good.
聽著不錯
Uh, I don't know about this one.
這聽著不妙啊
He might eat up all your profits.
他可能吃到你們店虧本
Well, I'll let you finish your meal.
不打擾您二位用餐了
Can I get you anything else?
還要點什么嗎
A refill, perhaps?
續杯嗎
No, thank you. I'm good.
不用,我夠了
Sure. Take a Diet Coke. Thank you very much.
我要,來一杯健怡可樂,謝謝
Of course.
沒問題
So where are we going?
我們去哪兒
Oh, big doings today.
今天可有重要任務要干
The order of the day is eyes open, mouth shut.
今天給你的任務是,睜大眼睛,閉緊嘴巴
S'up?
你好嗎
Test, test.
試音,試音
You got me?
聽到嗎
Count off.
報數
Let's go.
我們走
Right here. Leave the wrap on, please.
就這里,請把包裝留著
You know how to make coffee?
會做咖啡嗎
Sure.
當然了
There you go.
去做吧
You want a rundown? Please.
我簡單匯報一下, 請說
Three guys up at the gate--
大門處有三個人
two visible, one in the blind.
兩個在明處,一個在暗處
We got five guys down here with a backup out of sight.
這里有五個隱蔽起來的后援
I got Tyrus down in the treeline
我讓泰魯斯帶著巴雷特狙擊步槍
with a Barret .50.
埋伏在樹叢后面
Planted him there last night
昨晚就讓他潛伏下來
in case we had any early arrivals.
防止對手提前打埋伏
I don't have an extra holster.
我沒有多余的槍套了
You stick this in your pocket. Keep it out of sight.
把這個放在你的口袋里,別給人看見
If you're gonna be here today, you're gonna have a gun.
如果你今天要呆在這里的話,就得拿把槍
It's loaded?
子彈上膛了嗎
I don't want to see that in your hand
我沒拔槍的話
unless you see me with mine.
你就不要拿槍
Understood?
明白了嗎
Emergency only.
只是應急用的
First car is coming.
第一輛車來了
All right, what's the order of the day?
好,今天你的任務是什么
Eyes open, mouth shut.
睜大眼睛,閉緊嘴巴
A lot of guns.
好多槍啊
Nobody's asking you to give up yours.
沒人讓你放下武器
You want to sweep the place before you bring in your guys?
你難道想在你們的人來之前把這里掃蕩一遍
I am the guy.
我就是那個人
All right, then.
那好吧
You got something of mine?
你那兒是不是還有我的東西
Glove box.
放雜物箱里
Figure I better teach you how to shoot.
我想還是要教你怎么開槍
Could be things are gonna get hairy.
局面可能會很棘手
What is this?
這什么意思
You're giving me a gun?
你會給我配把槍
And now I'm, like, part of the team or whatever?
我現在是組織的一員了嗎
He said he sees something in me.
他說我身上有種特質
Like what?
是什么
If I had to put it in a word...
如果簡而言之的話
I'd guess...
我猜想
loyalty.
是忠誠
Loyalty.
忠誠
Yeah.
是啊
Only maybe you got it for the wrong guy.
也許只是效忠錯了人
Jesse?
杰西
Long time, no see.
好久不見
How you doing?
近來好嗎
Yeah, you know, uh...
還行
good.
挺好
Good.
那就好
Good.
那就好
Okay, we're going to get started.
我們要開始了
You coming in?
你進來嗎
So the truth is we can't change the past.
實際上,我們無法改變過去
What's done is done.
事實既定
We've got to own our actions,
我們要為自己的行為負責
but putting ourselves on trial,
但是給自己量刑定罪
acting as our own judge, jury, and executioner,
充當自己的法官,陪審團,和行刑員
it's not the answer
并不是解決之道
because a lot of the time all that judging does
因為很多時候,這種審判
is just ensure that we're going to repeat the cycle.
只會讓我們重蹈覆轍
Right.
對吧
"I'm such an asshole."
"我真是個混蛋"
"It's totally hopeless."
"沒救了"
"What's the point?"
"有何意義"
"I think I'll have a hit."
"我想我要再吸一次"
Jesse.
杰西
What's going on with you these days?
你的近況如何
I went back to the crystal.
我復吸了
You sober now?
那你現在清醒么
Yeah.
是啊
Four days. Big whoop, right?
四天了,很難得,對吧
Four days is four days.
四天也是進步
You're here.
你能來就很好
You still... working at the laundry?
你還在洗衣店工作嗎
How are things there.
那里怎樣
Sucks ass.
遜斃了
Anything you want to talk about?
你想聊聊嗎
a couple of weeks back...
幾周前
I, uh...
我
killed a dog.
殺了一條狗
You hit it with your car?
你的車撞了它么
No, um...
不是
I put him down.
我親手殺了他
I watched him go.
我看著他死去
I was looking him straight in the eye and...
我直視他的雙眼
you know, he didn't know what was happening.
他不清楚是怎么回事
He didn't know why. He--
他不知道原因
He was just scared, and then...
他只是害怕,然后
he was gone.
死了
He was suffering.
他活著很煎熬
It was a kindness.
替他了結算是種善舉
No, he wasn't sick.
不,他沒生病
No, he was just, like a...
不,他只是
I don't know, like a...
我說不清,就像只
problem dog.
不正常的狗
What did he do?
他做了什么
Bite someone?
咬人了嗎
Uh, this dog never-- never bit anybody.
這只狗從不咬人
He was, uh...
他是...
You pick up the rock, you go right to the dark side.
你吸毒了,失去理智
Anything can happen.
什么都可能發生
It ain't no rock that made me do it.
我不是因為吸了毒
Well, what was the problem?
那是什么問題
Why did you have to kill him?
你為什么非得殺了他
Watch the cross-talk, please.
請注意交流的語氣
Maybe it's not the details that matter.
也許細節并不重要
Right?
對吧
How'd you feel about what you did, Jesse?
你對你的行為怎么想,杰西
I don't know.
我不知道
Who cares how you feel?
誰管你怎么想
What kind of a person kills a dog for no reason?
什么樣的人,會無緣無故殘殺一只狗
Colleen.
科琳
You put an ad in the paper.
你可以登報征養
You drop him off at a shelter. Colleen--
你可以把他送到收容所,科琳
You just don't sit there
你就是不能端坐在這兒
and talk about killing a helpless--
說自己殺了一只無助的
Colleen. - ...innocent animal.
科琳,無辜的動物
We're not here to sit in judgment.
我們來這兒不是為了評判別人
Why not?
有何不可
Why not? Maybe-Maybe she's right.
有何不可,也許她是對的
You know, maybe I should have put it in the paper.
也許我該登報
Maybe I should have done something different.
也許我當時該做點別的
The thing is,
重點是
if you just do stuff and nothing happens...
如果瞻前顧后,規規矩矩
what's it all mean?
那還有什么意思
What's the point?
有何意義
All right, this whole thing is about self-acceptance.
這個討論是關于自我接受
Kicking the hell out of yourself
否定自己
doesn't give meaning to anything.
并無益處
So I should stop judging...
那我就該停止評判
and accept... It's a start.
全盤接受,這只是開始
So, no matter what I do,
無論我做什么
hooray for me because I'm a great guy?
都該為我歡呼,因為我是個好人嗎
It's all good?
這樣對嗎
No matter how many dogs I kill,
無論我殺了多少條狗
I just what, do an inventory and accept?
我就記錄一下,然后淡然接受嗎
I mean, you back your truck over your own kid
你倒車壓死了自己的孩子
and you, like, accept?
你就這么接受了嗎
What a load of crap!
這簡直是廢話
Hey, Jesse, I know you're in pain.
杰西,我知道你很痛苦
No, y-you know what?
不,你知道嗎
Why I'm here in the first place?
我當初為什么來這兒
Is to sell you meth.
是為了向你們販買冰毒
You're nothing to me but customers!
你們對我而言,只是顧客
I made you my bitch.
你們中了我的圈套
You okay with that?
這你也接受嗎
You accept?
你接受嗎
No.
不
About time.
我該走了
Jesse. Jesse.
杰西,杰西
Bring that light over here, will you?
把手電拿過來,好嗎
You see any residue there?
你看見那兒有殘渣嗎
Where?
哪兒
Here. On the bottom, right-- right there.
在這兒,底下,就在那兒
It's been a week.
已經一周了
What's going on?
進展如何
I haven't seen him.
我還沒見到他
I didn't think so,
我想不是
but I'll just give it another shot anyway.
不過我會再清潔一遍
Hey-hey-hey, buddy!
伙計
Look at that. Graduated to doorman.
瞧瞧,當上門衛了
Finally found your calling.
終于收到你的來電
Ha ha! Ooh! Little whiskers, Marie.
瞧那小胡子,瑪麗
What did you do, show your barber a picture of a dog's ass
怎么了,你給理發師看了狗屁股照
and said "I'll take that"?
然后說"就照這個剪"
Charming as usual. Welcome back.
你還是那么逗,歡迎回來
Looking good, Marie.
氣色不錯,瑪麗
Oh, thanks, Steve. Good to see you.
謝了,史蒂芬,很高興見到你
How you doing? He's doing fine.
你好嗎,他很好
We, uh, we can take it from here.
你可以回去了
Right, Gomie? Yeah.
是吧戈麥斯, 是
If you want to hold his elbow.
你能挽著他嗎
No, no, no, no. You keep your mitts off me.
不不不,把你的手拿開
I'm good, I'm good.
我沒事,我沒事
Good luck.
祝你好運
Let's go. Running late. Come on.
走吧,遲到了,快
Hank, seeing you walk in here.
漢克,看著你走進這里
I can't tell you what that means to all of us.
我真是無法表達這對我們所有人的意義
Your progress, it's incredible.
你的進步真是驚人
Yeah, well, chalk it up to clean living and vitamin pills.
是啊,多謝安靜的生活和那些維生素片
Steve tell you his news?
史蒂芬告訴你他的好消息了嗎
What? Finally got your period?
什么事,終于來月經了嗎
I made GS 14.
我晉升到14級了
Wow. That's all right, man.
不錯啊,兄弟
Next stop, Washington, D.C.,
下一站就是華府
sitting behind a desk,
坐在寫字桌后面
papers piled so high, you can't see over them.
文件堆積如山,視線全被遮住
Hey, better you than me, buddy.
你混的比我好,兄弟
Seriously, congratulations, buddy.
說真的,恭喜你,兄弟
Thanks.
謝謝
Steve said you might have something for us.
史蒂芬說你有線索提供給我們
Yeah, maybe.
算是吧
You guys are going to have to tell me.
這得你們說了算
Remember my pal Tim Roberts?
還記得提姆·羅伯茨嗎
APD detective?
阿爾布開克警局的探員嗎
Yeah, well, he's working on a murder case,
對,他在調查一宗兇案
and the victim's a 34-year-old male Caucasian
死者是一個34歲的男性白人
by the name of Gale Boetticher.
名叫蓋爾·伯蒂徹
One night last month, Boetticher opens the door--
上個月的一個晚上,伯蒂徹打開門
bam, take a bullet to the face
臉上就吃了顆子彈
from a person or persons unknown.
兇手是一個人,也可能好幾個
Now, this Gale Boetticher is a bona fide chemistry genius.
蓋爾·伯蒂徹絕對是個化學奇才
I mean, he's got degrees up the wazoo, right?
他的學位多的是,是吧
And, uh, as you might expect, he's a nerd's nerd.
而且,你們可能會想,他是個正宗的書呆子
Vegan, sandals and socks kind of guy.
素食主義者,不拘小節的那種人
As it turns out, he's also an A-number 1 meth cook.
結果是,他還是個頭號制毒師
And what caught my eye
而引起我注意的
is, uh, his specialty product's blue.
是,他的特色產品是藍色冰毒
So what are you thinking?
你怎么看
This is your Heisenberg?
他就是海森堡
No. What I think we got here is, uh, ahem,
不,我覺得他是
Heisenberg's former cook
海森堡的前任毒師
and maybe a line on Heisenberg himself.
也可能是海森堡自己的一個環節
Anyway, uh, lo and behold,
不管怎樣,你們瞧
amidst all the hippie-dippie nonsense, ahem,
在那么多有的沒的當中
I find this.
我發現了這個
Now, this here I do a little Google-fu,
這里,我在網上進行了搜索
and I-I realize it's a parts number
然后我發現這是個零件編碼
specifically for this baby.
是這寶貝特有的
Now, that there is a high-volume
這是個大容量的
HEPA industrial air filtration system.
高效空氣過濾器,工業用空氣過濾系統
That's a $300,000 gadget.
那是個價值三十萬的小配件
Be perfect for a pharmaceutical plant
非常適合用于制藥廠
or microchip factory
或微芯制造廠
or maybe the biggest meth lab north of the border.
也可以是邊境北部最大的病毒實驗室
Okay.
好吧
So this little dingus here is manufactured
所以這個小玩意兒
by a big international concern--
是一個大型國際公司制造的
Madrigal Electromotive.
叫牧歌電氣
I call their Houston office, and eventually I get through
我致電了他們休斯頓辦公室,然后接通了
to the nicest little 20-year-old temp.
他們最熱心的20歲的臨時工
I use some of the Schrader sweet talk on her.
我說了點好話
Before you know it, she's pulling files for me.
很快,她就給我查資料了
Turns out six months ago,
結果查到六個月前
one of these systems was shipped to a depot
這些系統中有一個被運送到
right here in ABQ.
阿爾布開克州一個倉庫
Who signed for it?
誰簽收的
Gale Boetticher.
蓋爾·伯蒂徹
So I asked my new girlfriend who paid for it,
于是我就問這位新女朋友,是誰付的錢
and she says "Nobody."
她回答"沒人"
They have no record that anybody actually paid for this thing.
他們沒有付款人記錄
So I go back and push more, and before you know it,
所以我又回去讓她多提供點線索,很快
uh, the temp's gone, there's no forwarding address,
這個臨時工走了,也查不到轉遞地址
and I'm talking to some snot-nose corporate lawyer
然后我就和一個蠻橫的公司律師說話了
who's asking me for my badge number.
他還要了我的徽章號
Brick wall.
此路不通
So I take a peek into Madrigal Electromotive.
所以我查了查牧歌電氣
Now, Madrigal is based in Hanover, Germany,
現在牧歌總部在德國漢諾威
but they're what they call highly diversified--
可他們自稱是非常多樣化的
industrial equipment, global shipping,
涉足工業設備,全球運輸
major construction,
重大建筑項目
and a tiny little foothold in American fast food,
還在美國快餐業占有一席之地
specifically a local chain--
尤其是當地的連鎖店
Pollos Hermanos.
洛博羅炸雞館
Okay. So what, right? Boetticher's dead.
好,那又怎樣,對吧,伯蒂徹死了
I got no line on who's been bankrolling him
我沒有他資助人的線索
or where his lab was.
也不知道他的實驗室地址
The whole thing's a snipe hunt, right?
整件事都沒個頭緒,對吧
But now I get this crazy idea,
但現在我有個大膽的想法
and I can't shake it.
而我揮之不去
I mean, I-I stay up nights staring at the ceiling
我整晚盯著天花板
and trying to make sense of it.
想理清頭緒
It's that napkin.
是那張餐巾紙
Remember I told you Boetticher's vegan, right?
記得我說過伯蒂徹是素食主義者吧
I mean, we're talking this guy makes his own fermented lentil bread
我們還討論過這家伙自己做扁豆面包
or whatever the hell that is.
管它是什么
What's a vegan doing in a fried chicken joint?
一個素食主義者去炸雞店干什么
Maybe he's meeting somebody.
或許是去見人
Like who?
誰呢
Well, like maybe...
比如...
this guy.
這個人
I mean, what do we know about Gustavo Fring?
我們對古斯塔沃·福林了解多少
Huh? This whole "Friend of law enforcement" Thing, eh,
這個"執法部門的朋友"
could be a case of keep your friends close
可以讓你和朋友親近
but your enemies closer.
可也能拉近與敵人的關系
He's got the money to finance this operation.
他花錢負擔這次行動
Maybe he's got the connections, too.
也許他也脫不了干系
Maybe, just maybe...
也許,只是也許
he's our guy.
他就是我們要找的人
Hank, no offense,
漢克,恕我冒犯
but I think you're really reaching.
可我覺得你有些過頭了
If your guy had his meeting at KFC,
如果這個人約了人在肯德基
you wouldn't immediately assume
你不會立馬想到
that he's sitting down with Colonel Sanders.
他的資助人是肯德基爺爺吧
You know, I-- ahem--
我...
I couldn't agree more, guys.
我非常同意你們的觀點
Gustavo Fring, blue meth, you know...
古斯塔沃·福林,藍色冰毒
The whole thing is off-the-map nuts.
這整件事都太離譜了
I ought to be wearing a tinfoil hat, you know?
我真該戴上錫紙帽
Except...
除非
I can't seem to wrap my mind around this one little thing,
我無法用這個小東西包上腦袋
and that is...
這圖上是
what are Gustavo Fring's fingerprints...
為什么古斯塔沃·福林的指紋
doing in Gale Boetticher's apartment?
出現在蓋爾·伯蒂徹的公寓里