Wo de zing shi Sheldon.
我的字是謝爾頓。
No, it's wo de ming zi shi Sheldon.
不對,應該是,我的名字是謝爾頓。
Wo de ming zi shi Sheldon.
我的名字是謝爾頓。
What's this? That's what you did.
這是干嘛?你就這么比劃的。
I think as a number of languages the gesture was part of the phrase. Well, it's not.
我認為在眾多語言中,手勢也是措辭的一部分。不是。
How am I supposed to know that?
我怎么能知道?
As the teacher it's your obligation to separate your personal idiosyncrasies from the subject matter.
作為教師你有責任把個人癖好從教學內容中排除。
You know, I'm really glad you decided to learn Mandarin.
知道嗎,你決定學漢語普通話我很高興。
Why? Once you're fluent you'll have a billion more people to annoy instead of me.
為什么?等你講流利后世上多了十億人替我聽你嘮叨。
Hi. Mei du lu zi. You just called Leonard a syphilitic donkey.
嗨。梅毒驢子。你剛才管蘭納德叫“感染梅毒的驢”。
My apologize, Leonard, I'm only as good as my teacher.
蘭納德我向你道歉,什么樣的老師出什么樣的學生。
Why are you learning Chinese?
你學中文干嘛?
I believe the Sichuan palace has been passing off the orange chicken as tangerine chicken and I intend to confront them.
我確定四川菜館把陳皮雞丁做成了香橙雞丁,我要和他們對質。
I'd be more concerned with what they're passing off as chicken.
要是我就更關心他們拿什么冒充雞丁。
I need to use your window. Go ahead.
我得用一下你家的窗戶。別客氣。
Hey jerk face, you forgot your ipod.
喂不要臉的,你忘帶你的iPod!
What's going on? Oh! I'll tell you what's going on! That stupid self-centred bastard wrote about our sex life in his blog.
出什么事兒了?告訴你,那個只想著自己的混蛋把我們的性生活寫到博客上去了。
Drop dead, you stupid self-centred bastard! Thank you.
滾吧你個只考慮自己的傻X!多謝。
Okay, where were we?
好啦講到哪兒了?
Hell, I have a blog to find.
別急,我搜個博客先。
Penny are you ok? I'm fine, Leonard, Go away.
佩妮你還好嗎?蘭納德我沒事兒,快走吧。
Look, I understand that breaking up with someone can be very painful... Go away Okay, feel better, bye.
我明白分手很痛苦……走開! 好吧,振作點兒,再見。
She doesn't want to talk.
她不想講話。
Not surprising. Penny is emotional responses originate in the primitive portion of the brain,known as the amygdale,
這不奇怪,佩妮的情緒反應來源于腦的原始結構杏仁體,
while speech is centred in the more recently developed neo-cortex,
而語言中樞卻位于更近期發育起來的大腦新皮質,
the former can overpower the latter giving scientific credence to the notion of being rendered speechless.
前者能夠輕易制服后者,失語現象就是很好的科學證明。
Maybe she just doesn't want to talk.
或許她只是不愿意講話。
Hey, look, I found an ipod.
嗨快瞧我撿了個iPod。
Smashed beyond repair. What are you going to do with it?
爛得修都修不好了,你打算用它干什么?
What else, sell it on Ebay as slightly used.
還能干什么,在Ebay上按9成新賣。
It's Penny's boy friend's, they broke up.
那是佩妮男朋友的,他們分手了。
Apparently he posted intimate details of their relationship on his blog which I cannot find anywhere.
因為他把兩人的私密情節整到博客上了,我咋哪兒都找不到呢?
You know what? I'm going to go back and try talking to her again.
我要回去再試著和她講講話。
Good idea. Sit with her, hold her, comfort her and if the moment feels right, see if you can cop a feel.
好主意,陪她一起坐、摟著她、安慰她,時機成熟的話看看能否乘虛而入。
I'm not going to do that, Howard.
我才不會那么做呢霍華德。
I'm not aware of any social conventions that requires you to intervene at all.
我不覺得有哪項社交慣例要求你插手這事兒。
What about damsel in distress?
保護落難少女?
12th century code of chivalry? Not exactly current.
12世紀的騎士準則,現代可沒有。
You'd also have to be knighted for that to apply.
再說你必須先成為騎士才能那么做。
I don't care. She's upset, I'm going over there.
我不管,她現在不好受我得去看她。
Remember to sit on your hands a bit so they're warm.
記得坐在自己手上讓它們暖和點。
I'm her friend, I'm not going to take advantage of her vulnerability.
我是她朋友,我才不會在她脆弱時占便宜。
You're saying if in the depths of despair she throws herself at you and demands you take her, right there right now, you'll just walk away?
你是說如果她絕望至極中主動投懷送抱的時候你會走開?
I said I'm her friend, not her gay friend.
我說我是她朋友,又不是同志朋友。
Hey, listen, I know you said you didn't want to talk, I don't. Sorry. Wait. Wait? You say wait?
我知道你說過你不想講話。我不想講話。抱歉。等一下。等一下,你讓我等一下?
Tell me the truth. Am I just an idiot who picks giant losers? No. No.
跟我講實話,我是不是一個專找混蛋的白癡?不,不是。
Okay. So I pick good guys but turn them into losers. Of course not.
好吧,那就是說我找的是好男人,然后把他們變成了混蛋?當然不是啦。
Well, got to be one or the other. Which is it?
肯定是兩種情況之一,到底是哪個?
I'm sorry, what were the choices again?
對不起是哪兩個選項來著?
I really thought Mike was different, I thought he was sensitive and smart.
我真的以為米克不一樣,我以為他又體貼又聰明。
I mean, not you smart, normal non-freaky smart.Yeah, I know, sure.
不是你那種聰明,是正常不變態的那種聰明。嗯,我明白當然。
You know, And then he just goes and has to humiliate me by writing about me on his blog so the entire world can read it.
然后他就在博客上寫我,全世界都能讀得到,讓我很丟臉。
I tell you, It's not all that easy to find.
跟你說吧,那博客沒那么好找。
Realy? My friends at work found it, my sister found it, judging by my e-mail a number of prisoners at the Michigan state penitentiary found it.
是嗎,我同事看到了,我姐姐看到了,通過我的電子郵箱判斷密歇根州立監獄不少囚犯也看到了。
What exactly did this guy write? Not that i need to know the details of your sex life, I just thought never mind.
他到底具體寫什么了?并不是我想知道你性生活的細節,我只是想……不說了。
No, you know what? Might as well read it, everybody else has. Go ahead.
沒事兒。你知道嗎?你可以看,別人都看過了,別客氣。
Oh, god! I just feel so betrayed and embarrassed. Just want to crawl into a hole and die.
天吶!我感覺如此被出賣和侮辱,真想挖個洞鉆進去死了算了。
Okay. Well, you know, this isn't that bad.
好啦,要知道沒有那么糟糕啦,
It just paints the picture of a very affectionate woman who is open to expressing her affection in nontraditional locales. Oh, god.
這僅僅描繪了一個充滿深情的女人在非傳統的地點開放地表達自己的愛意。上帝呀。
Elevators, parks, movie theaters, out of curiosity, is this subway the transportation system or subway the sandwich shop?
電梯,公園,電影院,好奇問一句,這里的地鐵指的交通運輸系統還是那個叫地鐵的三明治店?
Sandwich shop. Doesn't that violate the health code?
三明治店。貌似這違反了健康常規吧?
No, at the subshop we were only making out.
不,在店里我們只是親熱一下而已。
Oh, okay. But my point is that you have absolutely no reason to be embarrassed.
哦好吧。我是說你沒有理由感覺尷尬啊。
Really? Do you think I'm over reacting? Maybe a little.
真的嗎? 你覺得我反應過度了?或許有一點點。
Cause I do that. I do overreact. Maybe I should call Mike and apologize.
我就是這樣,我常反應過度。或許我應該給米克打電話向他道歉。
No, that would be under-reacting.
不要,這樣反應過弱了。
He did break the implied confidentiality of the bedroom and in your case the elevator, parks and fast-food franchise.
他的確暴露了臥室隱私,除了臥室還包括電梯公園和快餐店。
You right. I should just say I was done with him.
你說的對,我應該告訴他我和他玩完了。
Yes, you should. Go ahead, say it.
對,應該,別猶豫,說吧。
But I never gave the man a chance to explain.
但我從沒有給過他解釋的機會。
What is there to explain? It's all right here, betrayal.
有什么好解釋的?一清二楚,這是背叛。
No, you were right the first time. This is a man who loves me, but in his own stupid way was trying to show people how he feels.
不你一開始說對了,這男人愛我,用自己傻傻的方式 告訴別人他的感受。
I'm pretty sure I never said that.
我確定我沒這么說過。
No, you did better than that, you helped me see it on my own.
不你做得更好,你幫我自己看清了這點。
Good for me. Where are you going?
啊我真不錯啊。你要去哪兒?
I'm going over to Mike's. Leonard, thank you so much. Oh, sure.
我要去米克那兒。蘭納德非常謝謝你。不客氣。
Oh, maybe I am her gay friend.
哦我可能真是她的同志朋友。
Howard, I'm going to need another Mandarin lesson. I obviously didn't make my point with those people.
霍華德我還想上堂漢語課。顯然我沒和他們講清楚。
For god's sake, Sheldon, If you don't like the tangerine chicken, don't order the tangerine chicken.
看在上帝的份兒上,謝爾頓你要不喜歡香橙雞丁別點就是了。
I like tangerine chicken, I'm just not getting tangerine chicken.
我喜歡陳皮雞丁,我只是吃不到陳皮雞丁。
Can we please change the subject?
我們換個話題好嗎?
Sure. Tell us again how you screwed up and got Penny back together with her old boyfriend.
好的。再講一次你怎么出的糗讓佩妮和她舊男友復合的吧。
Just roll the dice.
擲你的骰子吧。
Enslaved by warlocks, stay here until you roll 2, 4 or 6. She was mad at him,
成為巫師的奴仆,擲2,4或6才能前進。她明明生他的氣嘛,
she was done with him, the relationship was broken beyond repair and I walked over there and I fixed it.
她和他玩完了,他們破鏡難圓了。然后我插了一腳,把他們又整好了。
Boy, that story gets better every time you hear it.
乖乖,這故事每次聽都更有意思。
Actually I thought the first two renditions were far more compelling.
其實我覺得前兩次的版本更讓人印象深刻。
Previously I felt sympathy for the Leonard character. Now I just find him to be whiny and annoying.
起初我對蘭納德的角色感到同情,現在我覺得他唧唧歪歪很煩人。
Eat your tangerine chicken.
吃你的陳皮雞丁吧!
I'd love to, but I don't have tangerine chicken.
我倒是想,但也得有陳皮雞丁啊。
Thank you so much for your stupid advice.
托你白癡建議的福!
Incredible. You managed to screw up the screw up.
難以置信,你連搞砸的事兒都能搞砸。
I'm back.
我又來了。
I'm sorry I yelled at you. It's not your fault.
對不起我不該吼你的。這不是你的錯。
What happened?
出了什么事?
Well, I went over to Mike's to make up with him. No, I know that part.
我去米克家和打算他復合,別說了我知道這部分。
But he had already moved on.
但他已經有了新歡。
Already? That was quick. That's what I said to the woman who had her legs wrapped around his neck!
已經?真夠快的。我就是這么和那個用腿圍著他脖子的女人說的!
Oh, Penny, I am so sorry.
佩妮我很遺憾。
How could he do that?
他怎么能這么做?
You know, you did throw an 80 gig ipod... no, how could he do that?
你的確向他砸了一個80G的iPod……他怎么能這么做?
I swear to god I'm done with guys like that.
我向上帝發誓我和這樣的男人玩完了。
You know Macho with the perfect body and the hair and the money.
那種身材好發型帥又有錢的男人。
Yeah, that must get old quick.
是,他們肯定老得快。
You know, I just once I would like to go out with someone who is nice and honest and who actually cares about me.
我希望哪怕只有一次能約一個善良誠實真正關心我的男人出去。
What about me? What about you what? What about if you went out with me?
我怎么樣?你什么怎么樣?你和我約會怎么樣?
Are you asking me out? Um, yes, I am asking you out.
你約我出去?呃,是的,我在……約你出去。