日韩色综合-日韩色中色-日韩色在线-日韩色哟哟-国产ts在线视频-国产suv精品一区二区69

手機APP下載

您現在的位置: 首頁 > 影視英語 > 美劇學習 > 生活大爆炸 > 生活大爆炸第一季 > 正文

生活大爆炸 第一季:第15集 不顧一切去把妹(上)

來源:可可英語 編輯:villa ?  可可英語APP下載 |  可可官方微信:ikekenet
  


掃描二維碼可進行跟讀訓練
  下載MP3到電腦  [F8鍵暫停/播放]   批量下載MP3到手機

On the other hand, some physicists are concerned that if this supercollider actually works,

另一方面有的物理學家擔憂一旦超級粒子加速器研制成功,
it'll create a black hole and swallow up the earth, ending life as we know it.
它會制造一個黑洞吞沒整個地球結束一切生命。
What a bunch of cry babies. No guts, no glory, man.
真是一幫膽小鬼。舍不得孩子套不到狼嘛。
Hey, check it out. The school of pharmacology is looking for volunteers.
快瞧這個,藥理學院在征召志愿者。
We are testing a new medication "for social anxiety, panic attacks, agoraphobia and obsessive compulsive disorder.
我們需要測試一種新藥物,主治社交憂慮、驚恐發作、 廣場恐怖癥以及強迫癥。
Why would they be looking for test subjects here?
他們為什么來這兒找測試對象?
I don't know, Raj. Maybe the comic book store doesn't have a bulletin board.
我不知道,Raj,因為漫畫店里沒有公告板吧。
What's going on?
你們在干嘛?
Hot girl in Sheldon's office.
謝爾頓辦公室有美女!
Sheldon's office?
謝爾頓的辦公室?
Is she lost? I don't think so. I followed her here from the parking lot.
她迷路了吧?我想不是,我從停車場一直跟蹤她到這里。
Maybe she's his lawyer.
可能是他的律師吧。
Well, she's free to examine my briefs.
那她可以隨意檢查我的文件。
Howard. I know, I'm disgusting. I should be punished... by her. Oh, look, I did it again.
霍華德!我知道這樣很猥瑣,應該受罰……任她處置。天呀我又胡來了。
That should do it.
這樣就可以了。
Thank you for coming by.
謝謝你來這一趟。
Hello. Oh, hey, buddy... "buddy... "?
大家好。嗨哥們兒。哥們兒?
Sorry I'm late. I'm working on a project that may take me up on the next space shuttle.
對不起,我來遲了,一直在忙項目,我可能參加下次的宇航飛行。
How can you be late? I wasn't expecting you at all.
什么叫來遲了?我根本沒叫你來。
Nobody ever expects me. Sometimes you just look and... bam! Howard wolowitz.
沒有人能叫我來,有時候你得到處尋找……砰!我是霍華德·沃洛維茨。
Sheldon, are you gonna introduce us?
謝爾頓給介紹介紹?
Oh, all right. Uh, this is Missy. Missy, this is Leonard and Rajesh, and you've already met Howard.
好吧這位是米茜,米茜這是蘭納德,Raj,和你已經見識過的霍華德。
It's nice to meet you. You, too, as well, also. Yeah.
很高興見到你們。我也……一樣……同樣…… 是的。
So, how do you two know each other?
你們兩個怎么認識的?
Oh, he once spent nine months with my legs wrapped around his head.
哦。那次他的腦袋在我胯下呆了九個月。
Excuse me? She's my twin sister. She thinks she's funny, but frankly, I've never been able to see it.
什么意思?她是我的雙胞胎妹妹,她自以為很幽默,不過說實話我從來都不覺得。
That's because you have no measurable sense of humor, shelly.
那是因為你的幽默感少到可以忽略不計謝力。
How exactly would one measure sea nse of humor? A humor mometer?
幽默感怎么可以測量呢?幽默感計量表?
Well, I think you're delightfully droll. Or, as the french say, très drale.
我覺得你很風趣幽默,法國人常說 "très drole"
Okay, so let me see if I got this. Leonard, Howard and... I'm sorry, what was your name again?
好了看看我記憶力如何,蘭納德,霍華德,和…… 不好意思你叫什么來著?
So Missy, what brings you all the way from Texas? Was it perhaps destiny? I think it was destiny.
米茜,什么風把你從德克薩斯吹來了?命運之風,我想是命運之風。
My friend's getting married at Disneyland tomorrow night. Destiny, thy name is Anaheim.
我朋友明晚在迪士尼樂園結婚。命運啊你的名字就是阿納海姆!
And I had to drop off some papers for shelly to sign for my dad's estate.
我還要給謝力捎點文件,給爸爸的不動產簽字。
The papers could been mailed. Mom just sent you here to spy on me, didn't she?
文件郵寄就可以了,媽媽讓你來監視我的對吧?
I guess that's why they call you a genius.
這就是為什么他們叫你天才。
They call me a genius because I'm a genius.
他們叫我天才因為我就是天才。
Tell mom that I currently weigh 165 pounds and that I'm having regular bowel movements. Enjoy the wedding. Good-bye.
告訴媽媽我現在165磅重,腸道運動相當規律。婚禮玩得愉快再見。
If the wedding is not until tomorrow, why don't you stay with us tonight?
既然明天才舉行婚禮,今晚你為何不和我們同住呢?
Oh, I don't think so. Shelly doesn't like company.
還是算了吧,謝力不喜歡有人陪。
Even as a little boy, he'd send his imaginary friends home at the end of the day.
他還是個小男孩的時候晚上都會把想象中的朋友送回家。
They were not friends. They were imaginary colleagues.
他們不是我的朋友,他們是我想象中的同事。
Look, you're here. We have plenty of room.
你瞧你人都來了,我們房子又有足夠的地方。
No, we don't. Come on, Shelly. She's family.
我們沒有啊。拜托謝力,這可是家里人吶。
So what, I don't issue invitations to your mother.
那又怎樣,我也沒邀你媽媽住過。
Well, it would be nice not to have to drive to anaheim in rush hour.
不用在交通高峰期開車去阿納海姆真好。
And don't ever call me shelly.
不許再叫我謝力。
So it's settled, You'll stay with us.
那就定了,你和我們住一起。
Yeah, I'll walk you to your car. You're in structure 3, level c, right?
我陪去你取車,在三區C層沒錯吧?
What just happened?
剛才是怎么一回事?
So anyway, we're eight years old and sheldon converts my easy bake oven to some kind of high-powered furnace. Just classic.
不管怎樣 我們那時8歲,謝爾頓把我的簡易烤爐改裝成了高能鍋爐。太經典了。
I needed a place to fire ceramic semiconductor substrates for homemade integrated circuits.
我想烤一烤瓷半導體基做一套自制電路。
He was trying to build some sort of armed robot to keep me out of his room.
他竟然想做個武裝機器人阻止我進他房間。
Made necessary by her insistence on going into my room.
她執意要進,我不得不做。
Anyway, I go to make those little corn muffins they give you.
我去做那種你們吃的玉米松餅,
There's a big flash. Next thing you know my eyebrows are gone.
巨大的火光一閃,回過神來眉毛就已經燒沒了。
Not your eyebrows.
不會吧,咋燒眉毛呢。
Yep, I had to go through the entire second grade with crooked eyebrows my mom drew on.
沒錯,整個二年級我都頂著媽媽畫的逗號眉去上學。
Is that what that was? I just assumed that the second grade curriculum had rendered you quizzical.
事實是那樣嗎?我還以為是二年級的課程讓你變得有些古怪。
Hey, Leonard, you left your underwear in the dryer downstairs.
蘭納德你把內褲忘在樓下的烘干機里了。
Those are not mine.
那不是我的。
Really? They have your little name label in them.
真的嗎?標簽上面還寫了你名字呢。
Yeah... no, I do... I... I use those, uh, just to polish up my spearfishing equipment.
嗯……我用這個……唔……來擦我的魚叉。
I spearfish. When I'm not crossbow hunting, I spearfish.
我用魚叉捕魚……我不用弩打獵時就用魚叉捕魚。
Uh, Penny, this is Sheldon's twin sister, Missy. Missy, this is our neighbor, Penny. Hi!
佩尼這是謝爾頓的孿生妹妹米茜。米茜這是我們的鄰居佩妮。嗨!
Wow! You don't look that much alike. Can I get a hallelujah?
哇哦!你倆長得可不大像。我不得不說,謝天謝地。
Fraternal twins come from two separate eggs. They are no more alike than any other siblings. Hallelujah!
我們是異卵雙胞胎,不比其他兄妹更相像。謝天謝地!
Hey, guess what. I've been accepted as a test subject for a new miracle drug to overcome pathological shyness.
嗨,猜猜怎么了,我被選為一種神奇新藥物的測試對象了,來克服病態羞怯感。
Oh, good for you, Raj.
恭喜你Raj。
Yes, I'm very hopeful. Hello, Missy.
是的我滿懷希望。你好,米茜。
They mentioned there may be side effects.
他們說會有副作用的。
So, Missy, have you ever met a man from the exotic subcontinent of india?
米茜你有沒有見過,來自充滿異國情調的印度次大陸的男人?
Well, there's Dr. Patel at our church. Ah, yes, Patel—good man.
見過。我們教堂的帕特博士。對,帕特,很好的人。
Do you like motorcycles? Cause I ride a Hog.
你喜歡摩托車嗎,我有輛Hog(指哈雷摩托)。
A Hog? You have a two-cylinder scooter with a basket in the front.
Hog?你有的是前面帶籃子的兩缸電動車。
You still have to wear a helmet.
反正都帶頭盔嘛。
Have you ever heard of the Kama Sutra? The sex book. The Indian sex book.
你聽說過伽摩經嗎?性典?印度性典!
In other words, if you "wonder, wonder who wrote the book of love, " it was us.
也就是說如果你想知道是誰寫了愛之典籍……是我們印度人!
So, Sheldon's sister is pretty cute I wasn't staring.
謝爾頓的妹妹很有魅力。我沒盯著她看。
I didn't say you were. I just said she was cute.
我沒說你看了,我只是說她很有魅力。
Oh, maybe, if you like women who are tall... and perfect.
還行吧,如果你喜歡高個子……又完美的女人。
Sheldon, why are you ignoring your sister?
謝爾頓你為什么不理你妹妹?
I'm not ignoring my sister. I'm ignoring all of you.
我不是不理她,我是無視你們所有人。
I brought snacks!
我拿了小零食。
Oh, my, gherkins and... Onion dip. It's onion dip.
哦,天呀,腌黃瓜和……洋蔥醬,那個是洋蔥蘸醬。
We don't entertain much.
我們不常款待客人。
Missy. Do you enjoy pajamas? I guess. Yeah, we indians invented them. You're welcome.
米茜你喜歡寬松睡衣嗎?我想是的。那是我們印度人發明的,不用客氣。
Yeah, well, my people invented circumcision. You're welcome.
我們猶太人發明了割禮。不用客氣。
Missy, I'm gonna go get my nails done. Do you want to come? God, yes. Thanks. You're welcome.
米茜我要去做美甲,你想來嗎?求之不得,謝謝。不用客氣。
Bye, guys. Bye, Missy. Bye, Missy, see you. Good-bye, leonard. Oh, yeah, no, uh, bye, Penny.
伙計們,再見。Missy,再見。Missy,再見。再見,蘭納德。是……不……再見,佩妮。
Okay, you two have to back off. Why should I back off? You back off, dude.
你們兩個得靠邊站。憑什么要我靠邊站你怎么不靠邊站?
Excuse me, this is my apartment, and she's my roommate's sister. So what? You've already got Penny!
拜托,這是我的公寓,她是我室友的妹妹。那又怎樣,你都已經有佩妮了。
How do I have Penny? In what universe do I have Penny?
我哪里有佩妮了?你哪只眼睛看見我有佩妮了?
So I can have Penny? Hell, no!
那我能要佩妮了嗎?沒門!
Excuse me. Can I interject something? I'm ordering pizza online. Is everyone okay with pepperoni?
打擾一下,我能說句話嗎?我正在網上預定比薩呢,意大利辣香腸的行嗎?
Sheldon, can I talk to you in private?
謝爾頓我能和你私下談談嗎?
I guess. Don't worry. I was going to order you cheese-less.
我看行。別著急我給你預訂了不加奶酪的。
Thank you. It's okay. Lactose intolerance is nothing to be embarrassed about.
謝謝。不客氣,你不耐乳糖這沒什么可害羞的。
I'm a fancy indian man. We invented pajamas.
我是了不起的印度人,我們發明了寬松睡衣。
Hey, look at me. I don't have a foreskin.
嗨,快瞧,我沒有包皮。
Sheldon... are you aware that your sister is an incredibly attractive woman?
謝爾頓……你有沒有意識到你妹妹非常的性感有魅力?
She certainly has the symmetry and low body fat that western culture deems desirable.
她長得很對稱,身體脂肪比很低,是西方文化推崇的。
It's noteworthy, at other points in history, heavier women were the standard for beauty because their girth suggested affluence.
值得一提的是在某些歷史階段胖一些的女性才符合標準美,因為她們的腰圍顯示了財富。
That's fascinating, but... I didn't say it was fascinating. I said it was noteworthy.
這非常有趣但是……我沒有說這很有趣,我說這是值得一提的。
All right, but... noted. My point is that Koothrappali and Wolowitz, they're hitting on your sister. Oh, it's...
好的但是……我注意到了。我想說的是庫薩帕里和沃勒威茨,他們想泡你妹妹,實在是……
oh, okay. You know, I don't want to criticize your rhetorical style,
好吧。我不想批評你的修辭風格,
but we'd be a lot further along in this conversation if you'd begun with that thought.
但是如果你直奔主題的話我們的討論本可以快得多。
That's great, but my... what I'm saying is that we took quite an unnecessary detour from what I now understand to be your thesis. Whatever.
太好了,但是我……我是說,繞了這么大圈我才知道你的本意是什么。隨便你怎么說啦。
You have to do something about it.
你得想個辦法才行。
Why? Because she's your sister.
為啥?因為她是你妹妹。
I don't understand. Yes, we shared a uterus for nine months, but since then we've pretty much gone our own separate ways.
我很費解,對,我們的確共用了子宮九個月,但從那以后我們就分道揚鑣了。
Okay, uh, consider this... with your father gone, it is your responsibility to make sure that Missy chooses a suitable mate.
好吧,想想吧……你父親早逝,那兄長就有責任在米茜選最佳配偶的時候把好關。
I hadn't considered that. We do share DNA.
這我倒還沒有想到。既然我們分享了基因,
So there is the possibility, however remote, that resting in her loins is the potential for another individual as remarkable as myself.
那就會有一種可能,盡管它微乎其微,在她的恥骨區隱藏著一種潛能,可以和一個如同我般卓越的人完美的配對。
Exactly. And you owe it to yourself and to posterity to protect the genetic integrity of your sister's future offspring.
瞧你說的多對呀。你理應為了你和你的子孫們捍衛你妹妹后代的基因完整性。

重點單詞   查看全部解釋    
polish ['pɔliʃ]

想一想再看

n. 光澤,上光劑,優雅,精良
v. 擦亮,磨

聯想記憶
insistence [in'sistəns]

想一想再看

n. 堅持,強調,堅決主張

聯想記憶
potential [pə'tenʃəl]

想一想再看

adj. 可能的,潛在的
n. 潛力,潛能

 
settled ['setld]

想一想再看

adj. 固定的;穩定的 v. 解決;定居(settle

 
glory ['glɔ:ri]

想一想再看

n. 光榮,榮譽,壯麗,贊頌
vi. 為 ..

 
estate [is'teit]

想一想再看

n. 財產,房地產,狀態,遺產

聯想記憶
noteworthy ['nəut.wə:ði]

想一想再看

adj. 值得注意的

 
fascinating ['fæsineitiŋ]

想一想再看

adj. 迷人的

聯想記憶
remarkable [ri'mɑ:kəbl]

想一想再看

adj. 顯著的,異常的,非凡的,值得注意的

聯想記憶
classic ['klæsik]

想一想再看

n. 古典作品,杰作,第一流藝術家
adj.

 
?
發布評論我來說2句

    最新文章

    可可英語官方微信(微信號:ikekenet)

    每天向大家推送短小精悍的英語學習資料.

    添加方式1.掃描上方可可官方微信二維碼。
    添加方式2.搜索微信號ikekenet添加即可。
    主站蜘蛛池模板: 古风男头| 三年级下册语文第五单元作文奇妙的想象| 在线电影免费| 男骑女| 第一次美国电影| 长谷川清| 贝加尔湖畔钢琴谱| 电影福利| 美式壁纸| 结婚四年未见面,军官老公回来了| 一江春水向东流 电视剧| 电影《大突围》免费观看国语| 黑水电影| 新妈妈2| xiuren秀人网站入口| 第一财经高清直播| ab变频器中文说明书| 黄视频免费看网站| 抖音浏览器| 汪汪队之小砾与工程家族| 天注定在线观看| 诡娃| 管路通| 植田圭辅| 消防给水及消火栓系统技术规范| 同性gay| catastrophe翻译| 神犬奇兵 电视剧| 电影宝贝| 威利| 白色橄榄树啥时候播出| 12123交强险查询入口| xxxxxxxx| 申请采购的请示范文| 电影百度百科| 雅雅英| 杜伶俐| 色戒在线观看完整版| 空姐一级毛片| 掐脖子的视频| 超在线视频|