日韩色综合-日韩色中色-日韩色在线-日韩色哟哟-国产ts在线视频-国产suv精品一区二区69

手機APP下載

您現在的位置: 首頁 > 影視英語 > 美劇學習 > 生活大爆炸 > 生活大爆炸第一季 > 正文

生活大爆炸 第一季:第15集 不顧一切去把妹(下)

來源:可可英語 編輯:villa ?  可可英語APP下載 |  可可官方微信:ikekenet
  


手機掃描二維碼查看全部內容

You're right. If someone wants to get at Missy's fallopian tubes, they'll have to go through me.

說的太對了。如果誰想占有米茜的輸卵管統統得先過我這一關。
I am Shiva the destroyer! I will have the woman.
濕婆賜予我毀滅的力量!我要得到這女人!
I'm warning yo I was judo champion at math camp.
不要怪我沒有警告過你,我可是數學夏令營的柔道冠軍。
All right, now that's enough juvenile squabbling. You stop it. Stop it, I say!
夠了孩子們,調皮時間馬上結束。停下來,我叫你們停下來!
I'm going to settle this right now.
我現在就來解決這個問題。
Neither of you are good enough for my sister.
你倆都沒有資格配我的妹妹。
Who are you to decide that?
憑啥由你來決定?
He's the man of his family. You have to respect his wishes.
人家可是他們家里的爺們呀,你們得尊重他的意愿。
You're out, too, by the way. Say what?
隨便說下,你也出局。你說什么?
It's nothing personal. I'd just prefer if my future niece or nephew didn't become flatulent every time they ate an eskimo pie.
不是故意針對你。我只是不想我未來的侄子侄女一吃紫雪糕就胃脹氣。
What are you so happy about?
你現在還有什么可高興?
I'm not happy. It's the medication. I can't stop smiling.
我一點都不高興。這是藥物作用,我笑臉扭不過來了。
Leonard's made me aware of how high the genetic stakes are, we have to face the fact that none of you are suitable mates for my sister.
蘭納德提醒了我基因的風險會有多高,我們不得不面對一個事實,你們都不是我妹妹的最佳配偶。
Wait a minute. Leonard made you aware of that?
等會兒,蘭納德提醒你的?
We all make mistakes. Let's move on.
誰沒犯過錯呢,我們得向前看。
Excuse me, but I think you're missing a big opportunity here.
打斷你下,我認為你將錯過一個良機。
How so? Everybody knows genetic diversity produces the strongest offspring. Why not put a little mocha in the family latte?
此話怎講?眾所周知遺傳多樣性更能篩選出優良的后代,為何不加點黑摩卡咖啡在你家的拿鐵里呢?
In principle, you have a point. But as a practical matter, need I remind you
理論上你說的很對,但是事實上我必須提醒你,
that it takes experimental pharmaceuticals to simply enable you to speak to the opposite sex.
服用實驗階段的藥物僅僅是讓你能對異性張口而已。
I think you're focusing entirely too much on the drugs.
我看你實在太多的考慮這些藥了。
Is it 'cause I'm Jewish? 'Cause I'd kill my rabbi with a pork chop to be with your sister.
因為我是猶太人嗎?我可以為了你妹妹用豬排干掉我的猶太老師。
This has nothing to do with religion.
和信仰沒有關系。
This has to do with the fact that you're a tiny, tiny man who still lives with his mother.
而是因為你是個特小特小的男人,居然還跟老媽一起住。
Sheldon, you are really being unreasonable.
謝爾頓你實在太蠻不講理了。
Am I? Here, eat this cheese without farting and you can sleep with my sister. Oh, really?
有嗎?來,吃了這片奶酪,要是不放屁就讓你和我妹妹上床。真的?
Shelly, can I speak to you for a minute? Alone.
謝利,我可以和你談下嗎?就我倆。
Why does everyone suddenly want to talk to me alone? Usually nobody wants to be alone with me.
怎么突然都想和我單獨談了?平時都沒人愿意和我呆一塊。
We all make mistakes. Let's move on.
誰都犯過錯,我們得向前看。
Okay, I'm not even going to ask why you're pimping me out for cheese.
好吧,我都不打算質問你怎么會拿奶酪來兜售我,
But since when do you care at all about who I sleep with?
但我想知道什么時候你開始關心起我和誰上床了?
Well, truthfully, I've never given it any thought, but it has been pointed out to me that you carry DNA of great potential.
說實話其實我從沒有考慮過,但是讓我關心的是你的基因里攜帶著巨大的天賦。
What on earth are you talking about?
你到底在扯什么鬼東西?
Let me explain. You see, I'm a superior genetic mutation, an improvement on the existing mediocre stock.
容我解釋下,你知道我是一次高級別的基因突變,在已存的平庸血統上的一次進化。
And what do you mean, "mediocre stock"?
你說的“平庸血統”是指什么?
That would be you. But residing within you, is the potential for another me.
可能就是你你身上所具備的,可以提供潛勢給另外的我,
Perhaps even taller, smarter, and less prone to freckling, a sheldon 2.0, if you will.
也許會更高更加聰明。不會老是長雀斑,你可以稱之為謝爾頓2.0版。
Sheldon 2.0? Exactly. Now, I am not saying that I should be the sole decider of who you mate with.
謝爾頓2.0版?十分正確。我不是在說我就是誰和你配對的唯一決策者,
If you're not attracted to the suitor, then the likelihood of conception will be reduced.
還取決于求偶者對你的吸引力,否則孕育的幾率將會下降。
You have got to be kidding me. Not at all. Frequent coitus dramatically increases the odds of fertilization.
你開什么國際玩笑啊。完全不是。頻繁的交媾激增受精的幾率。
Okay, shelly, sit down. Now I've lived my whole life dealing with the fact that my twin brother is, as mom puts it, one of god's special, little people.
夠了,謝利坐下。我活到現在,照老媽的話說,我一直活在老哥的陰影下,而他是上帝的特殊小杰作。
I always thought I was more like a cuckoo bird.
我一直認為杜鵑更貼切些,
You know, a superior creature whose egg is placed in the nest of ordinary birds.
一種占優勢者的生物,把蛋產在普通的諸如麻雀的巢里,
Of course, the newly hatched cuckoo eats all the food, leaving the ordinary siblings to starve to death.
很自然地先出殼的杜鵑會吃光所有的食物,剩下那些可憐的小麻雀只有餓死的份。
Luckily for you, that's where the metaphor ended.
走運的是對你來說隱喻到此就結束了。
I thought it ended at cuckoo. You listen to me.
我以為在你提到杜鵑的時候就結束了。
If you want to start acting like a brother who cares about me, then terrific.
聽我說,如果你想開始表現的像個稱職的哥哥來關心我的話,那就好極了。
Bring it on. But you try one time to tell me who I should be sleeping with,
來吧。要是你想再嘗試一次告訴我該和誰上床的話,
and you and I are going to go round and round the way we did when we were little. Remember?
就讓你再嘗嘗我們小時候的滋味,還記憶猶新吧?
I have an alternate proposal. Go on.
我有另外一個提議。說吧。
You donate eggs. We will place them in cryogenic storage.
你去捐卵子,我們會把它們低溫貯存起來,
I will find an appropriate sperm donor for your eggs, have them fertilized and implanted in you. That way, everybody wins.
我去找一個和你卵子配型的捐精者,對它們人工授精后植入你體內,這辦法我們就是雙贏啦。
Correction. Missy can date whoever she wants.
修正我的聲明,米茜可以和她愿意的人約會。
Look, we have to settle this.
我們得解決下這個問題。
I agree. Sheldon's sister is hiding at Penny's because we've all been hitting on her at the same time.
對。謝爾頓妹妹躲到佩妮那兒都是因為我們全一起沖上去獻殷勤。
She's not hiding. She needed privacy to call her grandmother who's apparently very sick.
人家才不是躲起來呢。她只是需要獨處,好給她病得厲害奶奶打電話。
Oh, and then I believe she has to wash her hair.
我想她總還得洗個頭吧。
Oh, you poor, deluded bastard.
你這個可憐的蠢家伙。
Don't start with me, dude. You want to go again? Let's go. Sit down. Okay.
別惹我伙計。又想單挑啊?出來呀。坐下 行。
If we're going to fight over Missy, let's do it the right way. The honorable way.
就算我們要爭奪米茜也得按合適的方式來呀。高尚的方式。
Take that! you want some more? And he's down!
嘗嘗這個!想再來下子嗎?他倒下啦!
Come on, come on! Get up! Stay down, bitch!
快,快點!爬起來!老實趴著吧,賤骨頭!
Yeah! Natural selection at work.
耶!這是自然選擇的結果。
I weep for humanity.
真為人性感到悲哀。
Excuse me while I go tell Missy the good news.
不好意思我該去告訴米茜這個喜訊了。
Hey, leonard. Oh, hi, Penny. How's it going? Listen, that guy mike that you were dating, is that still going on?
好呀,蘭納德。好佩妮,最近好嗎?那個你最近約會的叫米克的家伙你們還在拍拖吧?
Pretty much. Why? Nothing, just catching up. By the way, may I speak to Missy, please? Of course.
算是吧,怎么?沒事,只是隨便聊聊。順便問下,讓我和米茜說話好嗎?當然可以。
Hi, Leonard. What's up? Well, since you're leaving tomorrow, I was wondering if you'd like to go to dinner with me.
你好,蘭納德,有什么事?既然你明天要走了,我想知道你是否愿意和我共進晚餐呢?
That's so sweet. But no thanks.
太貼心了,但不了,謝謝。
Do you have other plans or... ? No.
你是另有安排還是……?不是。
Oh, All right, enjoy the rest of your evening. Thanks. See ya.
好,那么祝你今晚愉快了。謝謝,再見。
Here's something we didn't anticipate.
出了些我們始料未及的狀況。
What do you want, Howard?
有什么需要幫助的霍華德?
I'm fine. Thanks for asking. I've come to call on Missy.
沒事,非常感謝你的詢問。我是想來和米茜打個招呼的。
Missy. Hi, Howard. The amazing Howard. Do you like magic? Not really. No.
米茜。你好,霍華德。驚奇無處不在的霍華德。喜歡魔術嗎?其實不喜歡。
Then you are in for a treat. Behold, an ordinary cane. No. Okay.
那你會喜歡上的。瞧,一根普通的手杖。不想去。沒關系。
Missy. Thank you. I apprec... apprec... appreeee...
米茜。謝謝。我和感……干……敢敢……
Oh, honey. Is your medication wearing off?
小家伙,藥力快失效了吧?
Well, hi, tie pie. I was hoping your show up.
你好呀,小可愛。真期待看到你展現出邀女孩的魅力。
We had a dog who made a noise like tha had to put him down.
我家曾有只像那樣吠的狗,后來不得不宰了它。
Any news you want me to pass along to mom?
有什么你的近況要我告訴媽媽嗎?
Well, she might be interested to know that I have refocused my research from bosonic string theory to heterotic string theory.
她可能會有興趣知道,我重新把我的研究重心從玻色弦理論重新轉到了雜交超弦理論上。
Yeah, I'll just tell her you say "hey."
我會轉告她你向她問好的。
Okay, well, it was pleasant seeing you, other than that business with my testicles. Come on, Shelly.
好吧,除了我小弟弟的事故外。能見到你真是件高興的事。來吧,謝利。
I want you to know I'm very proud of you. Really?
要知道我可是以你為自豪的喲。真的?
Yep, I'm always bragging to my friends about my brother, the rocket scientist.
對呀,我一直在我的朋友們那里吹捧我有個哥哥是個火箭專家。
You tell people I'm a rocket scientist?
你給別人說我是搞火箭研究的?
Well, yeah. I'm a theoretical physicist.
是呀。我是一名理論物理學家。
What's the difference? What's the difference? ! Good-bye, Shelly.
有什么區別呢?有什么區別?!再見了,謝利。
My god! Why don't you just tell them that I'm a toll-taker at the golden gate bridge? ! Rocket scientist. How humiliating.
我的主呀!干脆你告訴他們我是金門大橋收過路費的算了!火箭科學家,太傷自尊咧。

重點單詞   查看全部解釋    
experimental [iks.peri'mentl]

想一想再看

adj. 實驗(性)的,試驗(性)的

 
unreasonable [ʌn'ri:znəbl]

想一想再看

adj. 不合理的,過度的,不切實際的

 
starve [stɑ:v]

想一想再看

vi. 挨餓,受餓,(將要)餓死
vt. 使挨

 
suitable ['sju:təbl]

想一想再看

adj. 合適的,適宜的
adv. 合適

 
correction [kə'rekʃən]

想一想再看

n. 訂正,改正,改正的地方

 
cryogenic [,kraiə'dʒenik]

想一想再看

adj. 冷凍的(副詞cryogenically);低溫

聯想記憶
mutation [mju:'teiʃən]

想一想再看

n. 變化,轉變,母音變化

 
theoretical [θiə'retikəl]

想一想再看

adj. 理論上的

 
genetic [dʒi'netik]

想一想再看

adj. 基因的,遺傳的,起源的

聯想記憶
metaphor ['metəfə]

想一想再看

n. 隱喻,暗喻

聯想記憶
?
發布評論我來說2句

    最新文章

    可可英語官方微信(微信號:ikekenet)

    每天向大家推送短小精悍的英語學習資料.

    添加方式1.掃描上方可可官方微信二維碼。
    添加方式2.搜索微信號ikekenet添加即可。
    主站蜘蛛池模板: 韩佳熙演的所有电影有哪些| 降魔的| 中川翔子| 一级片,| 柳晋阳| 澳门风云2演员表| 风之谷钢琴谱| 屁屁视频| 许戈辉个人资料简介| 回响电视剧演员表| 性感的秘书| 军官与男孩| 看香谱二十四法图解| 3d欧美怪物sexvideo| 金奎丽| 防冲撞应急处置预案| 德兰| xiuren秀人网最新地址| 欲孽迷宫电影| 王渝萱的电影| 好看的抖音头像| 韩世雅演的电影有哪些| 韧战作文600字| 潇洒走一回广场舞完整版| 抖音app下载| 暴走财神1| 豪血寺一族2出招表| 怡红院成人影院| call me by your name电影| 日本电车系列| 在线免费污视频| footjob videos| 神迹电影| 美女网站在线观看| 日本电影芋虫| 不要抛弃我| 老司机你懂的视频| 列维| 意大利 艾伦 温暖的夜晚| 张少军| 布莱克·莱弗利身高体重|