Actually, we're gonna take off soon, so we're gonna need you to turn off your phone.
實際上我們很快就要起飛了,所以我們需要你關掉手機。
I'm actually not done talking, and two more.
我還沒說完呢,再來兩杯。
Well, if I were you, I'd put down the burrito and get up that ladder.
如果我是你,我會放下玉米煎餅,爬上梯子。
What are you doing standing there and not getting drinks for me and my good friend, Claire?
你怎么還站在這里不給我和我的好朋友克萊爾拿酒???
Actually, we just met.
實際上我們剛見面。
Oh, guys, guys, I can't let you do the cleanup all by yourselves.
兩位,我不能讓你們倆打掃。
Ronaldo will help you.
羅納多會幫忙。
Of course!
當然啦!
Uh, where is Sal?
薩爾在哪里?
I need her keys to start loading the gifts in her car.
我需要她的鑰匙好把禮物搬上她的車。
I think she's changing Sammy in our room.
她好像在我們房間里給薩米換尿布。
I hope she's also changing those drapes. Oh!
希望她把窗簾也換了,噢!
I don't want to sound like a sentimental softy, but does anyone miss the drunken whore she used to be?
我不想聽起來像是個多愁善感的人,但有誰想念過去的那個醉婊子嗎?
Oh, I like the new Sal.
我喜歡新的薩爾。
Turns out, all she needed to bring out her maternal instinct was a little baby.
原來只需要一個小寶寶,她的母性本能就顯示出來了。
I don't buy it. No, something's up.
我不信,不,有什么不對勁。
You do remember her suggesting we chuck Lily into the ocean.
你記得她建議我們把莉莉淹死在海里吧。
Oh, Mitchell, calm down. Babies change people.
米奇爾,冷靜點,寶寶會讓人改變。
Like you used to be a judgmental cynic, and then Lily -- oh, wait.
你以前是個憤世嫉俗的評判者,然后莉莉... 等等。
You guys, Sal's not back there.
薩爾沒在那里。
Sal? - The drapes still are.
薩爾?-窗簾還在。
Well, that's weird. Her car's gone.
真奇怪,她的車不見了。
What? !
什么?
Let's not jump to conclusions.
別太快下結論。
In this neighborhood, her car could have been stolen.
在這片地區,她的車可能是被偷了。
Well, you know, she did seem frazzled.
她看起來的確有些疲憊。
May-- maybe she forgot to say goodbye.
也許她忘記說再見了。
Oh, and forgot all of her presents.
忘了她的所有禮物嗎。
And forgot her baby.
忘了她的寶寶。
You don't think that there's any way that she would --
你們不會覺得她...
N-no.
不。
I-I can't even say it.
我都說不出口。
I can.
我可以。
That gin-soaked tart abandoned the little bastard.
女酒鬼拋棄了私生子。
What? He's fatherless.
干什么?他沒有父親。
Am I wrong?
我說錯了嗎?
Okay, I've called Sal five times, and she still hasn't picked up.
我給薩爾打了五次電話她還是沒接。
I knew this whole "Earth mother" thing was an act.
我就知道"大地母親"什么的是一場戲。
Oh, maybe we should use our happy voices when we're accusing a mommy of abandoning her little baby boy.
當我們指責一位母親拋棄了她的小寶寶時,我們也許該用快樂的聲音。