Ugh. This is a true disaster. - Isn't it?
這真是一場災難。-不是嗎?
Someone put a Spanish roof on what is clearly a mid-century ranch.
有人把西班牙式屋頂蓋在了中世紀農場式別墅上。
Oh, no.
不好。
Someone just went numero two.
有人剛拉屎了。
And the aftershocks are still rolling in.
余震依然綿綿不斷。
Here's her diaper bag. And...what's --
這是她的尿布包,這是...
Oh, no. This, here's a note.
等等,這里有張字條。
I'm sorry to leave this way.
很抱歉以這樣的方式離開。
I'm not proud of it, but I just can't do this anymore.
我并不感到自豪但我真的受不了了。
Goodbye. Sal.
再見,薩爾。
It's getting harder and harder to keep a positive spin on this.
越來越難不把這事往壞處想了。
Here. Have some cheese.
吃點奶酪吧。
Oh, no. Thank you. I'm, I'm good.
不了,謝謝,我不吃。
Oh, my.
天吶。
That is strong.
這味道還真重。
Oh, my goodness.
天吶。
Hey. What are you staring at?
看什么看?
It's French cheese.
這可是法式奶酪。
Costs more than you make in a week.
你一周的薪水都買不起。
Okay, you might want to keep your voice down.
你最好小聲點。
Claire. - Yeah?
克萊爾。-怎么了?
That guy over there is checking you out!
那邊的帥哥在對你放電!
I don't think he is.
我覺得他不是。
My friend Claire would like to meet you in the bathroom.
我朋友克萊爾想在衛生間和你相會。
No. I-I did not say that.
我沒這么說。
Claire, why do you do that to yourself?
克萊爾,你為什么要這樣糟蹋自己?
You are so pretty.
你這么漂亮。
Hey, Phil, what time is it?
菲爾,幾點了?
What's wrong?
怎么了?
My watch is gone, Edward, what did you do?
我的手表不見了,愛德華你做了什么?
Jillian, what's your middle initial?
吉莉安,你中間名的開頭是什么?
"C," For Catherine.
C,代表凱瑟琳。
And, Phil, what age were you when you first kissed a girl?
菲爾,你第一次跟女生接吻是什么時候?
12 cousin, 14 non-cousin.
12歲和表妹,14歲和不是表妹的女生。
Let's stick with non-cousin.
從不是表妹的那個算起吧。
I think if you go to 14c, seat right over there, you'll wind up with what you're looking for.
如果你去到那邊的14C座位你會找到你想要的。
It works on battery, but, oh, my God, I'm excited!
我的表是電池表,不過我好激動!