Come on!
醒醒
Please.
求你了
Come on!
醒醒
God.
上帝
Slow down.
慢點兒說
Slow down.
慢點兒說
Just... just take a deep breath.
深呼吸
Do it.
深呼吸
All right.
好了
Now, what happened?
現在告訴我怎么了
Listen to me.
聽我說
Are you listening?
你在聽嗎
Everything is going to be okay. I promise.
會沒事的,我保證
Now, listen. Calm down.
現在聽著,冷靜下來
Just... sit tight.
你呆在原地,等著
I know who to call.
我知道該找誰
Saul Goodman sent me.
索爾·古德曼叫我來的
Come on. Inside.
來吧,進去
Watch the door.
看好門
Where is she?
她在哪兒
Any other drugs in the house?
房子里還有別的毒品嗎
Think hard. Your freedom depends on it.
仔細想,這關系你的自由
What about guns? You got any guns in the house?
槍支呢,你房子里有沒有槍
Here's your story.
到時候就這么說
You woke up. You found her. That's all you know.
你一覺醒來,發現了她,你只知道這么多
Say it.
說一遍
Say it, please.
說一遍,快點
I woke up. I found her. That's all I know.
我一覺醒來,發現了她,我只知道這么多
Say it.
說呀
I woke up. I found her. That's all I know.
我一覺醒來,發現了她,我只知道這么多
I woke up. I found her. That's all I know.
我一覺醒來,發現了她,我只知道這么多
Again.
再說一遍
I woke up. I found her. That's all I know.
我一覺醒來,發現了她,我只知道這么多
Again.
再說一遍
Again. I woke up.
再說一遍,我一覺醒來
I found her. That's all I know.
發現了她,我只知道這么多
I woke up. I found her. That's all I know.
我一覺醒來,發現了她,我只知道這么多
Once you call it in, the people who show up
你報警之后,首先來的
Will be with the Office of Medical Investigations.
會是醫務調查署的人
That's primarily who you'll talk to.
你先得跟他們談
Police officers may arrive, they may not.
警察可能會來,也可能不來
Depends on how busy a morning they're having.
取決于他們今天上午繁忙的程度
Typically, ODs are not a highpriority call.
一般來說,吸食過量死亡不算高優先級案子
There's nothing here to incriminate you,
沒有可以指控你的地方
So I'd be amazed if you got placed under arrest.
所以如果你被逮捕了,我會很驚訝
However, if you do,
不過,如果你真被捕了
You say nothing.
什么也別說
You tell them you just want your lawyer.
告訴他們你要見你的律師
Then you call Saul Goodman.
然后給索爾·古德曼打電話
And do I need to state the obvious?
其他還用我挑明嗎
I was not here.
我沒來過這兒
You put on a longsleeved shirt
去換件長袖襯衫
And cover those track marks on your arm.
把胳膊上這些針孔都遮住
Count down from 20,
倒數20個數
And then you dial.
然后撥號
Hang tough. You're in the home stretch.
堅持住,勝敗在此一舉
Do you want 2% or skim?
低脂還是脫脂
Two.
低脂
Junior
小沃特
Junior
小沃特
Flynn
是弗林
Flynn
弗林
Flynn
弗林
I'll be there in a minute.
我馬上來
You all right?
你還好吧
Flynn, get your butt in here.
弗林,快點兒過來
My God. Mom, Dad, come here! You got to see this!
天啊,媽,爸,快來,你們得看看這個
Seriously.
真的
What?
什么事
Look right there.
看看這個
Look at that.
看那
Are those donations? Yes.
這是捐款嗎,是的
Actual donations for your dad?
給你爸爸的捐款嗎
Total strangers gave us
素不相識的人為我們捐了
$490.
490美元
26 people.
26個人
Virginia, Minnesota, Montana.
弗吉尼亞,明尼蘇達,蒙大拿
Look at this one. Vancouver. All the way up in Canada.
看看這個,溫哥華,遠在加拿大呢
And it's all real actual money.
都是真的錢
It's actually right there in the PayPal account.
就在貝寶帳號上
And look what they're saying.
看他們的留言
"Hang in there, Walt."
"堅持住,沃爾特"
"Good luck." "Hang in there."
"好運","堅持住"
Isn't this awesome?
真棒是吧
That's...
這很
That is something.
了不起
Don't you think a little "thank you" is in order?
你不覺得應該說句"謝謝"嗎
Yes, absolutely.
是的,當然
Thank you, son. Thank you. This is a big, big help.
謝謝你,兒子,謝謝你,非常非常有幫助
20 more bucks from Thunder Bay, Ontario.
安大略州桑德貝又有人捐了20塊
$510.
510美元了
If you're trying to sell me something,
你要是想向我推銷東西
I've got four little words for you
我就給你四個字
"DoNotCallList."
"請勿致電"
However, if you're cool, leave it at the beep.
如果不是,請在嘀聲后留言
How did I know you wouldn't be answering your phone?
我怎么知道你是故意不接電話
I'm on my way. I'm going to be there momentarily.
我在路上,馬上就到
I expect you on the porch, bag packed,
我希望在門廊上看到你,收拾好行李
Ready to go. No excuses.
準備離開,沒有借口
Sir,You may not want to be here for this.
先生,您可能不想看這個
I just...
我
Woke up,
醒來
And I found her.
發現了她
That's all I know.
我只知道這么多
What's her date of birth?
她的出生日期是
Your daughter's date of birth.
您女兒的出生日期
April...
4月
April 4, 1982.
1982年4月4日
And mother's maiden name and place of birth.
母親的娘家姓和出生地
My mother? Your daughter's mother.
我母親,您女兒的母親
Bishop.
畢曉普
And place of birth?
出生地
Phoenix.
菲尼克斯
Phoenix, Arizona.
亞利桑那州菲尼克斯
This is our address.
這是我們的地址
Do you have someone who can drive you? I can drive.
有人開車送你嗎,我自己能開
Then, if you'd like to meet us there,
那么,如果您愿意跟我們走一趟
We can complete the intake and take our samples,
我們可以完成記錄和采樣
And then you can make your arrangements.
然后您就可以做其他安排了
Now, do you need a card? Will you both be coming?
您需要名片嗎,兩位都去嗎
I don't believe it. Walt, you have to see this!
難以置信,沃爾特,你得來看看
40 from Te... Terre Haute. 40
來自特... 特雷霍特
It's me.
是我
Are you there?
你在嗎
I'm just checking in.
我想知道你怎么樣了
Our friend says he thinks everything went well.
我們的朋友說,他認為一切都好
And that's...
那挺
That's good.
挺不錯的
So... listen.
聽著
Just call me, all right?
給我打電話,好嗎
You've got to come in here. We just broke a thousand dollars.
你得來看看,我們剛剛突破1千美元了
All right. I'm coming.
好,我來了
Some of you already know my brotherinlaw. He's a good man.
有些人已經認識我的連襟了,他是個好人
The doctors say
醫生說
This operation has a real chance of helping him.
這次手術很可能對他大有助益
Of course,
當然了
They're also saying they want to be paid in private islands,
他們還說他們想要私人小島當酬金
So dig deep.
掏掏腰包吧
Biggest donation
捐款最多的
Gets a sixpack of my very own Schraderbrau.
獎勵一箱六瓶裝自釀啤酒
Homebrewed to silky perfection.
家庭釀造絲滑完美
Smallest donation gets two sixpacks.
捐款最少的得兩箱
Other than Gomie here pees sitting down,
除了知道格米是娘們外
here's what we know.
我們還掌握到這個
Christian Ortega, AKA "Combo."
克里斯蒂安·奧爾特加,別名"康寶"
Shot dead by an unknown assailant last month.
上個月被未知襲擊者槍擊致死
"Combo?" I hear you say.
"康寶",你們或許會問
"Why, I'm unfamiliar with that name."
這名字不耳熟,他是誰呀
Was he a Nobel laureate perchance?"
諾貝爾獎得主嗎"
No. He was a dipshit, wannabe banger.
不,他是個蠢豬,操蛋的慫貨
Now, no arrests, save for stealing a Baby Jesus
除了17歲的時候偷盜哥倫布騎士會會長
From a Knights of Columbus manger back when he was 17.
的圣嬰像被捕,沒有其他犯罪記錄
This dude was so lowrep,
這伙計忒不起眼
He never showed up on our radar.
從來沒在我們的雷達上出現過
So why am I talking about him?
然而我為什么要提他呢
Anyone?
誰知道
Anyone?
誰知道
Bueller?
布勒
He was dealing Blue Sky. That's right.
他販的是"藍天",對了
How is it that the purest, most professional grade of meth we've ever come across
我們見過的最純,制作最專業的冰毒怎么會
Is being slung by the likes of that?
被這種貨色搞去販賣呢
But wait. It gets better.
別著急,還有更精彩的
Since Baby Jesus thief there slowed a bullet with his neck,
這個偷圣嬰像的小賊中彈掛掉之后
The blue stuff's vanished from town, okay?
藍冰毒就從鎮上消失了,對吧
Not a speck to be found in Albuquerque. Now, why is that?
整個阿爾布開克一點兒也找不到了,為什么
Because maybe your Heisenberg's in prison.
因為你那個海森堡或許已經落網了
So says APD. They think they got their man.
警局說,他們認為已經抓到該抓的人了
I know you don't buy it, but maybe it's true.
我知道你不信,可或許就是真的呢
James Edward killed Kelly, yeah.
詹姆斯·愛德華殺了凱利,沒錯
APD thinks this is our mastermind.
警局認為他就是本案主謀了
You believe that, I got a bridge to sell you, okay?
這話都信,你可就傻透了
He copped to it, didn't he? For an extra pudding cup
他都招了不是嗎,要不是有額外的收入
Every night at Los Lunas?
他會樂意每晚都呆在監獄
Maybe if you give him a pack of cigarettes,
你要是給他一包煙
He'll tell you what he did with Jimmy Hoffa.
他興許連吉米·霍夫爾都招得出來
I've been thinking.
我左思右想
Topshelf product like this,
這么高級的貨
It doesn't fall off the face of the earth.
是不會憑空消失的
The way I see it, raw talent's bound to pop up somewhere.
照我看,真正的毒梟一定會在什么地方露頭
It's like WhackAMole. So I've been making phone calls.
就像游戲打鼴鼠那樣,所以我就到處打電話
Local police departments, smalltown sheriffs.
地區警署,小鎮警官
Haven't had much luck inside the land of enchantment.
新墨西哥州界內沒什么發現
But outside, I've got reports of the blue stuff
但是在州外,我搞到了藍冰毒的消息
Making a scene here in Texas, Arizona, Colorado, and Nevada.
德克薩斯,亞利桑那,科羅拉多,內華達都有
In fact, everywhere
事實上,到處都有
But here.
除了這里
Almost as if somebody wised up,
就像是某人學聰明了
Stopped shiting where they eat.
不在自己家門口犯事了
Now,
所以說
I say Heisenberg's still out there.
我認為海森堡依然逍遙法外
I say he's gone regional.
我認為他向區域化發展了
Only he's still right here in town.
但他仍然在鎮上
Come on, 2,800.
加油啊,兩千八
Come on, big 28.
加油,兩千八
You can do it.
你能行的
Only 30 more dollars. 30 more.
只差30美元了,再來30
$40! 2,810! Yes!
40美元,兩千八百一,太棒了
Who's going to be next? Your guy found him?
下一個是誰,你的人找到他了
Where is he?
他在哪兒
Okay, listen.
好了,聽著
I don't care.
我不在乎
You have your guy, pick...
你讓你的人接他
Just shut...
閉嘴
Saul, shut up and give me the address.
索爾,閉嘴,把地址給我
I don't recommend it.
我不建議你這么做
APD's been known to sit on this place,
警察在這兒有暗哨
Keep an eye on the comings and goings.
盯著出入的人
Are they here now?
他們現在在哪兒
Well, I don't see any sign,
我沒發現跡象
But that's the point.
可這才是問題
Police could be the least of it.
警察還不是最大的麻煩
You could just get mugged or shot.
你可能被搶劫或者槍擊
How about you go on home, Walter?
你回家去如何,沃爾特
Let me handle this.
這事我來應付
Look at me, son. Wake up.
看著我,孩子,醒醒
I ain't got nothing for you, man. It's all gone.
我沒東西給你,伙計,什么都沒了
Wake up.
醒醒
It's me. It's Walt.
是我,我是沃爾特
Let's get out of here.
我們從這出去
No, I'm good. Help me out, now.
沒事,我很好,現在,帶我出去
Listen.
聽我說
You are not good right here.
你不能待在這兒
You are not good at all. You hear?
絕對不能待在這兒,聽到了嗎
Put your arms around me.
抱住我
You're going to stand up,
你得站起來
And we're going to walk out of here, okay?
我們走出去,好嗎
We're going to take you someplace nice and safe. That's it.
我們帶你到安全的好地方去,就這樣
Now let's go. Come on. Here we go.
我們走,起來,就這樣
I killed her.
我殺了她
What?
什么
I killed her. It was me.
我殺了她,是我
I killed her, man. I killed her.
我殺了她,我殺了她
Look at me.
看著我
You didn't kill anybody.
你沒殺人
I loved her.
我愛她
I loved her more than anything.
我愛她勝過一切
I haven't given much thought to the programs, to be honest.
說實話,我沒想過儀式程序的事
I guess they should be,
我想應該是
I don't know. Just...
我不確定,你
Use your best judgment.
你看著辦吧
There's no yellow dress here.
沒有黃裙子
It's all black and gray.
都是藍的灰的
When's the last time you saw her ever wearing a yellow dress?
你上次看見她穿黃裙子是什么時候
What about blue?
藍的怎么樣
Blue's better than black, right?
藍的總比黑的好吧
Not dark blue. More like...
不是深藍,更像是
Not...
也不是
Superbright, either.
很淺
I mean, blue is blue.
我的意思是,藍的就是藍的
No cleavage.
不開叉
Long sleeves.
長袖的
It's nice.
挺漂亮的
It's nice.
很漂亮
Big yawn, Holly.
大哈欠,霍利
I know what you feel like. I'm tired, too.
我知道你什么感覺,我也累
There we go.
好了
Would you mind turning that thing down or off?
你把那東西關小點兒好嗎
The dinging.
叮叮響的那個
Just turn down the volume.
音量關小點兒
Dad, it's money.
爸,這可是錢
Please do it. The noise is disturbing...
關吧,噪音吵到
The baby.
寶寶了
Marie, slow down. I can't...
瑪麗,慢點兒說,我跟不上
Oh, my God. You are kidding me.
我的上帝,你在開玩笑
Sure. Of course. Any day after school.
當然,當然可以,哪天放學后都可以
Ok,Wait. Let me tell him, and I'll call you right back.
等等,讓我先告訴他,然后給你回電話
Ok.
好的
Guess what. What?
猜猜什么事,什么事
You are going to be in the newspaper. No way.
你要上報啦,不可能
One of Aunt Marie's patients works at the Journal.
瑪麗有個病人在報社工作
When she told him about the Web site and the donations,
她告訴他網站和捐款的事之后
He went to his editor, and they're doing a story about you.
他告訴了編輯,他們要給你做專訪
For real?
真的
They're coming to interview you with a photo and everything.
他們要來采訪你,帶著攝像
Awesome.
酷斃了
It'll mean more hits.
這意味著更多的點擊
And more contributions.
還有更多的捐款
East of Scottsdale?
斯科特斯德東面
Let me guess. Not talking.
讓我猜猜,不說是吧
Nope. Not a one.
沒有,一個也沒有
Someone somewhere's running one tight ship.
有什么人把這團伙管的很嚴
All right, Chief. Yeah. Thanks a lot.
就這樣,警長,是的,多謝
You, too.
你也一樣
Agent Schrader, can you spare a moment?
施拉德警官,能打擾您一下嗎
Yes, sir. Absolutely.
是的,先生,當然
Gentlemen, this is supervising agent Hank Schrader.
先生們,這位是指導警官漢克·施拉德
Agent Schrader, I'd like you to meet
施拉德警官,有幸向你介紹
Andrew Coffman of the Adobe Hotel.
阿杜比賓館的安德魯·考夫曼
Nice to meet you. Nice to meet you.
很高興見到你,很高興見到你
Paul Canterna of Canterna Real Estate.
坎特納地產的保羅·坎特納
It's a pleasure. Good to meet you.
我很榮幸,很高興見到你
And Gustavo Fring of Los Pollos Hermanos.
洛博羅炸雞館的古斯塔沃·福林
Please, just Gus.
請叫我古斯就好
Got to tell you, you guys make some killer chicken.
我得告訴你,你們那兒做的雞真絕了
Thank you very much.
非常感謝
They are underwriting this year's fun run,
他們在做今年的投資調查
And I thought I would give them a tour.
我想該請他們參觀一下
Absolutely. Get to see what you're supporting.
當然,看看自己花錢養的是什么
We thank you gentlemen.
我們非常感謝你們
Can you tell us a little about your work here?
能跟我們談談你的工作嗎
Oh,yes.
好的
The Albuquerque office covers everything
阿爾布開克辦公室負責
From drugrelated money laundering to interdiction of illicit
從涉毒洗錢到受控物質
Controlled substances crossing the border.
非法越境的所有案子
Now, the group that I supervise focuses on methamphetamine,
我指導的隊主要調查冰毒
Which is a growing problem in the country, unfortunately.
非常不幸,冰毒問題在美國日趨嚴重
Terrible.
太可怕的
It is indeed. Now, we've had some successes locally,
確實如此,目前我們在本地取得了一些進展
But overall the supply seems to be growing.
但整體上販毒量在增加
But I got to tell you, community outreach,
然而我要說,社區宣傳
Like this fun run,
比如你們正在進行的投資調查
One of the most powerful weapons we have.
是我們最有力的武器之一
Anything we can do.
我們可以做什么
Gentlemen.
先生們
Is this one of your agents?
這位是你們的探員嗎
That's my brotherinlaw.
他是我連襟
He's got a health issue. We're trying to...
他患病了,我們正在
I'm very sorry.
我很遺憾
What sort of health issue?
什么病
Lung cancer.
肺癌
That's a rough one.
很難治的
You don't have to do that.
你不必這樣的
I'm happy to do it.
我很高興能盡力
Thank you very much. You're welcome.
非常感謝,不客氣
Just so you know, I won't be back for a while.
我來告訴你,我有一陣子不會來了
I'm going to have my surgery on Friday.
我周五去動手術
I'm hopeful it'll go well.
希望一切順利
But if not,
但如果不幸
Saul will take care of things. He's got your money.
索爾會照顧你,你的錢在他那兒
He's keeping it for you.
他替你存著呢
Lingering on things doesn't help, believe me.
執著不放無濟于事,相信我
Just try and focus on getting better, okay?
努努力,專心好起來,好嗎
I deserve this.
我罪有應得
What?
什么
What you said in the desert.
你在沙漠里說的話
I get it...
我明白了
What you meant.
明白你什么意思了
I deserve whatever happens.
一切都是我罪有應得
Shit!
該死
There he is!
他來了
We're doing a feature on Walter Junior.
我們在給小沃爾特做專訪
We called you about 50 times.
我們給你打了差不多50個電話
I thought we were just talking about a newspaper story.
我以為是報紙專訪呢
I know. But I thought,
我知道,可是我想
If it's good enough for the Journal, then why not TV?
既然能上報紙,干嘛不上電視呢
So I went for it.
所以我就去了
This is him?
這就是他
This is Dad. Great.
這位是爸爸
Let's get everyone on the couch.
大家去沙發上坐
I'm thinking Walt Junior in the middle,
小沃爾特坐中間
Mom and Dad on either side.
爸爸媽媽坐兩邊
Mom and Dad?
爸爸媽媽
How much money have you raised so far?
到目前為止你募捐了多少錢
$6,360.
六千三百六十美元
But there's more coming in all the time.
更多的捐款一直源源不斷
That's amazing. We don't even know what to say.
真不錯,我們不知道該說什么
It's been incredible.
太難以置信了
Judging from the things you and other folks
從你和其他人
Have written about him,
寫的材料上看
Your dad must be quite a guy.
你爸爸一定是個了不起的人
He is. He's the best.
他是的,他是最棒的
You don't want to lose him, do you, Walter?
你不想失去他,是嗎,沃爾特
None of us do.
我們都不想
We love him.
我們愛他
He's a good man, isn't he?
他是個好人,對吧
Absolutely. Ask anyone.
當然了,你可以問任何人
Anybody. He's a great father, a great teacher.
任何人,他是個好爸爸,好老師
He knows, like, everything there is to know about chemistry.
他知道所有關于化學的事情
He's patient with you, and he's always there for you.
他很耐心,永遠幫助你
He's just...
他
Decent,
高尚
And he always does the right thing,
行事永遠正直
That's how he teaches me to be.
他也是這樣教導我的
Would you say he's your hero?
他是你的偶像嗎
Yes, ma'am.
是的,女士
Totally. My dad is my hero.
我父親是我的偶像
Does that put him to sleep?
這會讓他睡著嗎
This one just relaxes him a little.
這只會讓他放松一些
We're almost ready.
我們快準備好了
We'll be taking you in in just a minute.
馬上送你進去
Here we are.
要開始了
Relaxed yet?
放松了嗎
As a matter of fact...
事實上
I don't know what this stuff is,
我不知道這是什么東西
But it's pretty great.
但它確實不錯
Yeah, it looks like it.
是啊,看起來是
We'll be here when you wake up.
你醒來的時候我們會在這的
I'll be looking for you.
我會看到你的
They'll probably want me to take your glasses.
他們應該想讓我幫你摘了眼睛
You better.
對極了
Where's your phone?
你的手機呢
Your cellphone. Did you bring it?
手機,帶來了嗎
Which one?
哪一個
I'm pretty sure he didn't bring it, Mom.
我確定他沒帶,媽媽
First things first.
先說重要的
How old is the baby now?
寶寶多大了
And when do I finally get to meet her?
我們什么時候能看她
I was actually thinking of bringing her today, but...
我本來想今天帶她來的,但是
She's seven weeks tomorrow.
她明天就滿7周了
Seven, right?
七周,對吧
I have a...
我這有
A picture,
她照片
Here somewhere.
就在這
She's beautiful.
她真漂亮
Always a relief to say that and actually mean it.
說這話總是松口氣,她也真的漂亮
How's your pain level, Walter?
疼痛程度如何,沃爾特
Very low, basically.
很低,基本上是
Shortness of breath?
呼吸急促呢
A bit, but much better.
有一點兒,不過好多了
Good.
很好
Your margins look good.
你的化驗結果看起來不錯
Obviously, I can't foresee the future,
顯然,我不能預見未來
But even conservatively speaking, I can say that
但即使保守地講,我也可以說
You bought yourself some real time here.
你確實給自己贏得了一定時間
There's no reason not to be optimistic.
我們有理由樂觀
That's great.
太好了
That is great.
太好了
So, when could he get back to his normal routine?
他什么時候可以正常生活
He can ease into it now.
他現在就可以逐步適應了
And can he go back to work or...
他能繼續工作或者
I'd give it a few more weeks.
這需要再等幾周
Make sure you avoid any heavy lifting
不要搬重物
And continue to get plenty of rest.
多休息
But he can be on his own?
他可以獨立生活了
Just more, independent.
就是,無需依賴他人
Use your best judgment.
你們自己看著辦
That's good news for you, honey?
這對你是好消息
One less baby in the house.
少了個要照看的孩子
Welcome back.
歡迎回來
Thanks. It's good to be back.
謝謝,能回來真好
Jesus.
上帝
We were all so sorry to hear...
我們很遺憾
Yes, thanks
是啊,謝謝
Terrible thing. Just...
太可怕了
But you know, we've all been thinking about you, and...
你知道,我們一直掛念你
You've been doing okay? I'm doing okay.
你還好吧,我還好
After a certain point,
到了一定時候
Time off doesn't help,
休假也不管用了
So I figured I'd rather be here,
所以我想我還是在這更好
Focus on work.
專心工作
Sure.
當然
Absolutely.
這是自然
See you inside.
里面見
Truth Or Consequences altimeter, 2ninerniner8.
真實或顯示高度,2998
Pima 311, contact Albuquerque Center 134.6. P311
請與阿爾布開克中心134.6聯系
Juliet 5 Bravo, ident say altitude. J5B
請報告所處高度
Juliet 5 Bravo, roger. Cleared direct to Winslow. J5B
收到,飛往溫斯洛方向
I think I may just keep this.
我看我就留著胡子吧
What do you think?
你說呢
Doesn't look so bad, right?
看起來還不錯,是吧
What are you doing?
你在做什么
I'm going to Hank and Marie's for the weekend.
我去漢克和瑪麗家過周末
Since when? I'm taking the baby with me.
什么時候定的,我帶寶寶走
Marie will pick up Walter Junior from school.
瑪麗會去學校接小沃爾特
You'll have the house to yourself for two days.
這兩天房子是你一個人的
I want you to pack your things and leave.
我要你收拾東西搬出去
Why would I do that?
為什么
Hank has offered to help,
漢克會來幫忙
Since you shouldn't be doing any heavy lifting.
因為你不能搬重物
I want you gone by Monday morning. I want...
我要你星期一早上之前離開,我
I want you gone.
我要你走
Can you at least tell me why?
能不能至少告訴我為什么
Because you're a liar, Walt.
因為你是個騙子,沃爾特
Two cell phones, after all.
還是有兩部手機
What?
什么
Right before your surgery,
你手術之前
I asked if you had packed your cell phone,
我問你帶沒帶手機
And you said,
你回答說
"Which one?"
"哪一個"
When?
什么時候
I was medicated.
我用了藥
I could have said the world was flat.
我說地球是平的也說不定呢
You know what I think?
知道我怎么看嗎
I think you accidentally told the truth.
我看你是不小心說了真話
Honey, we have been over this.
親愛的,這事我們談過了
Asked and answered, right?
你問過我,我也回答了
Then it got me thinking
之后我又一次開始思考
Again about all the strange behavior,
思考你異常的舉動
Not the least of which was the disappearance.
尤其是你的失蹤
Out of my mind with worry, calling hospitals,
我擔心的發瘋,給醫院打電話
Checking the morgue.
查住院資料
Your fugue state.
你的心理狀態
I had to believe that, didn't I?
那個我不得不信,不是嗎
I had to find a way.
我得找個解釋
I mean...
我是說
Who would lie about such a thing?
這事上為什么要撒謊
You tell me.
告訴我
You tell me exactly what it is you think I'm lying about.
告訴我你到底以為我隱瞞了什么事
What? An affair?I'm having an affair.
什么事,外遇,我有外遇嗎
Is that what you think?
你是這么想的嗎
That what I am thiking.Yes.
那就是我想的,對
For the last few weeks. With whom?
最近幾周,跟誰
Who am I having an affair with?
我跟誰有外遇
My guess was Gretchen Schwartz.
我猜是格雷琴·施瓦茲
Something was going on between you.
你們之間一定有事
I just knew.
我就是知道
Jesus.
上帝
Get me a Bible to swear on, if that's what it takes.
給我本圣經讓我發誓,只要這能證明我清白
I am not having an affair with Gretchen.
我沒跟格雷琴搞一起
I know. I know you're not.
我知道,我知道你沒有
Because I asked her.
因為我問過她了
It really took me forever to get in touch with her.
為了跟她聯系上我可是大費周章
She was ducking my calls for weeks.
她幾周都不接我電話
So I finally left a message...
所以最后我就留言給她
"What exactly is going on between you and my husband?"
你跟我丈夫之間到底怎么回事
I thought that would get her attention, and it did.
我想這會引起她注意,如我所料
So she called me back, and she finally told me.
她給我回了電話,而且最后她告訴了我
The money for your treatment,
你治病的錢
Gretchen and Elliott didn't give you a dime.
格雷琴和埃利奧特一分錢都沒給你
They paid for nothing.
他們沒出錢
You refused every offer they made you.
你拒絕了他們所有的幫助
But that didn't make sense
可是這不對勁
Because I checked with Delcavoli at the hospital, and...
因為我問過醫院的戴爾克沃利
Not including your surgery,
不包括手術費
We're nearly paid up.
我們差不多付了
Over $100,000.
10萬美元
Out of where?
哪兒來的錢
Out of thin air?
天上掉下來的
But then...
可是之后
I called your mother.
我又打電話給你母親
Thanks for that, too.
這也多謝你了
But I thought, maybe she has some money that I don't
我當時想,或許她有筆錢我不知道呢
Know about. Maybe she contributed.
或許她慷慨解囊
It's possible.
也是有可能的
It turns out that not only is the money not from your mother,
結果不但錢不是你母親給的,我還發現
She didn't even know that you have cancer.
她甚至不知道你得了癌癥
You never went to see her.
你根本沒去看她
I dropped you at the airport. I picked you up.
我送你去機場,又接你回來
You were gone for four days, and...
你走了4天
Yet she swears...
可她卻發誓說
That you were never there.
你從沒去過她那
Lies on top of lies on top of lies.
謊言謊言謊言還是謊言
Could you...
你能不能
Just once...
就一次
Do me the courtesy
尊重我
Of not denying it?
別否認了
Don't do this, please.
別這樣,求你
Please don't go.
求你別走
If I tell you the truth,
如果我說實話
Will you stay?
你能留下來嗎
Stay, and I will tell you everything.
留下來,我全都告訴你
Whatever it is...
不管你要說什么
I'm afraid to know.
我太害怕,不想知道
Wayfare, 515 radio check. W515
收到請回答
Wayfare 515 Albuquerque Center, roger. W515
阿爾布開克中心收到
Climb and maintain 13,000.
爬升,保持在13000高度
Juliet Mike 21, Squawk 4. JM21
4號通訊器
201 ident.
識別201航線
Julie Mike 21, climb and maintain 17,000. JM21
爬升并保持在17000高度
Cleared direct to Albuquerque via the...
請向阿爾布開克中心匯報航向
Aircraft calling. Please stand by.
飛機呼叫,請稍等
Jane Mike 21, turn heading... Disregard. JM21
轉向,忽略
Aircraft calling, say again.
飛機呼叫,請重復
L46
Lifeguard 46.
Cleared direct to Albuquerque.
請向阿爾布開克中心匯報航向
Climb and maintain 17,000.
爬升,維持在17000高度
JM21
Juliet Mike 21,
Turn left heading 115.
左轉朝115前進
W515
Wayfare 515.
Traffic 3:00. Kingair, turn left heading 085.
飛機在三點鐘方向, K轉向085
Sierra Alpha. Alpha contact Albuquerque Center 13...
SA , A請與阿爾布開克中心13
4.6.
4.6聯系
Contact Albuquerque Center 134.6.
請與阿爾布開克中心134.6聯系
Wayfare 515. Descend. W515
下降