斯凱勒,我實在是
Marie. Oh, Christ, Marie. How...
瑪麗,天啊,瑪麗,怎樣了
Oh, God.
天啊
Oh, thank God.
感謝上帝
Is she beautiful?
她漂亮嗎
I'm staring at brake lights on the 40.
我現在堵在40號公路上
Some accident up ahead.
前方好像出了什么事故
Christ. Today of all days, huh?
總算盼到這一天了,是吧
Let her rest. I'll be there as soon as I can.
先讓她休息吧,我盡快趕過去
Marie, thank you.
瑪麗,謝謝你
Excuse me. Skyler White?
打擾一下,斯凱勒·懷特哪個房間
307.
307號房
Thank you.
謝謝
Skyler, I'm so sorry. I'm just...
斯凱勒,實在抱歉,我
Are you okay?
你還好嗎
Meet your daughter.
來見見你女兒吧
Hi, there, girl.
你好啊,小丫頭
Hi, there, Holly.
你好啊,霍莉
Congratulations, Walt.
恭喜你了,沃特
Ted. I'm sorry, I didn't see you here.
泰德,抱歉,我沒注意到你在這兒
Ted drove me here. Thank God.
泰德開車送我來的,太感謝了
I mean, this little bundle of joy of ours
我是說,我倆這次喜得千金
Was practically on rails.
還真多虧了泰德
Halfway here I thought he was gonna have
半路上的時候我差點覺得
To pull over and deliver her himself.
他要停車親自幫我接生了
Then, I'm glad it didn't come to that.
還好沒到那地步
Yeah, thanks Ted.
謝謝你,泰德
No problem at all.
不用客氣
Well, let me get out of your way here so you two can,
那我先走吧,讓你們倆
You three, can be alone, okay?
你們三位,可以獨處一會吧
Listen, take it easy, Sky.
聽著,放松點,
I really... I can't begin to thank you...
我真是,不知道該怎么謝你了
Don't think anything of it. It's my pleasure.
別這么想,這是我的榮幸
Congratulations again.
再次恭喜你們了
Thank you. She's beautiful.
謝謝你,她很漂亮
I'll talk to you soon. Okay, Take care.
以后再聊吧, 保重
Bye. Bye
再見, 再見
Are you okay?
你還好嗎
Is everything okay? Everything's okay.
都還好吧,都還好
I just wish you'd been here.
我只是希望你當時能陪著我
Where's everyone else?
其他人呢
Downstairs.
樓下
Hank and Marie took Junior for dinner.
漢克和瑪麗帶小沃特去吃晚飯了
He has been such a trooper.
他甚至自告奮勇
He even changed his first diaper.
幫忙換了第一塊尿布
Did he?
真的嗎
Honey, is there anything that I can do for you?
親愛的,我能為你做點什么嗎
Anything at all?
任何事都可以
Actually, yes.
當然有
I left my overnight bag at home this morning.
早上我把旅行包忘家里了
I think you get it in your head, "C-section." You know?
你應該知道的,破腹產,還記得嗎
But I'm just so glad the way it all worked out.
我很高興一切都很順利
Doing it natural instead.
事情來的自然而然
It just couldn't have gone any better.
再沒有比這更好的了
Good.
好的
Let me... go get your things.
那我,去拿你的東西吧
And I'll... get my stuff, too, okay?
順便也整點東西來,好嗎
I'll spend the night.
我在這過夜
Dad.
爸爸
I was in the shower.
我剛剛在洗澡
I overslept.
我睡過頭了
I'm running late, but I'll be there.
我要遲到了,但是我會去的
Baby, I gotta go.
寶貝,我得走了
Somebody broke in.
有人闖進來了
Oh, no no no no...
不,不,不,不
Come on.
拜托
Damn.
該死
Oh, God.
天啊
Oh, Christ.
我的天
This week was tough.
這周真是糟糕
Toughest yet.
最糟糕的了
You know why?
知道為什么嗎
I knew this day was coming.
我知道會有這一天
My birthday. Your re-birthday?
我的生日,你的重生之日
Yeah, and as it got closer, it got worse.
日子越近,情況就越糟
I was scared shitless I wouldn't make it.
我很害怕我做不到
I really didn't think I would.
我確實覺得自己不行
Called in sick three days in a row.
連續請了三天病假
I know my boss was pissed.
我知道我老板被惹毛了
I guess I don't really care.
我知道自己不在乎
I just didn't want to see anybody.
我只是不想見任何人
You guys know how that is.
你們大家知道是怎么回事吧
All it'd take is one friend
所需要的一切就是一位朋友
And I'd be out ripping and running again.
然后我就可以繼續活蹦亂跳了
But I made it. I really made it.
但是我做到了,我真的做到了
I got one year clean to the day.
我一年沒碰了,一直堅持到這一天
You look tired. Your eyes are kind of red.
你好像很累,你的眼睛有點發紅
You getting enough sleep?
睡飽了嗎
Actually, no.
實際上沒有
I'm working on this really complex new tat.
我一直在搞一個非常復雜的紋身
A guy wants his whole back done up.
那家伙想在他背上紋滿
Him on his chopper, flames all around.
要有斧頭,大量的火焰
I keep showing him the design
我一直給他看設計稿
And he keeps asking for changes, like,
他一直要求這改那改
"Give me more muscles. Give me more flames."
"多弄點肌肉,多弄點火焰"
And I'm like, "A, this ain't the Sistine Chapel.
我就說,"第一,這不是西斯廷教堂
"And B, I have enough trouble working around your zits."
"第二,對付你身上的痘痘就已經夠麻煩了"
I really wish you wouldn't work at that place.
我真的不愿意你在那種地方工作
You need to avoid those type of... I know... and I do.
你要少接觸那些,知道了,我會的
It's mostly college kids and airmen from Kirtland.
大多是大學生和科特蘭空軍基地的飛行員
It's actually really corporate.
基本都是三五成群的來
Thank you.
謝謝
So, how's your job?
你的工作怎么樣了
Oh, you know. Same old, same old.
老樣子,老樣子
Doing backup training on my days off.
休假日還得做后備訓練
God, they're hiring anybody now.
天,他們現在誰都敢招
No experience at all. It's scary.
沒經驗的都行,太可怕了
You seeing anyone?
你最近在談戀愛嗎
No, you?
沒啊,你呢
What about that guy next door?
隔壁那男的怎么回事
What do you mean?
什么意思
Well, he seemed to have some expectation
他似乎很期待
Of you introducing me to him.
你介紹我認識他
He knows you own the place.
他知道你是房東
Dad, he's our tenant.
爸,他是我們的房客
End of story.
僅此而已
Why would I get involved with a tenant?
我為什么要跟房客扯上關系
Isn't she beautiful?
她可真美啊
I just think she's the most beautiful baby ever.
我在想她是最最漂亮的小寶寶了
And why not?
可不是嘛
Good stock.
將來一定是個名門千金
I'll get it.
我去接
Hello, hello...
喂,喂
Nobody's there.
掛了
Beat ya!
搶到了
Hello. Hey, man.
喂,老兄
Oh, hi, Carmen.
卡門,你好
Just Carmen.
是卡門
Come on. Hurry up. So you heard?
拜托,快點,你聽說了啊
Good news. She's just so beautiful.
是好消息啊,她真的很漂亮
Well, Holly.
名叫霍莉
7 pounds, 3 ounces.
她重七磅三盎司
Everybody is doing just fine.
一切都好
You junkie imbecile. What are you calling this number for?
你個二百五,打這個號碼做什么
I am trying to tell you, man.
我告訴你,老兄
Last night, somebody broke in my place, yo.
昨晚有人闖進我家里了
I got robbed. What?
我被搶了,什么
Somebody, they got all of our...
有人,偷走了我們所有的
Our stuff.
所有的東西
All of it.
一點不剩
You get me, Mr. White?
懂了沒,懷特先生
The blue stuff. It's, like, uncanny.
那些冰毒,太離奇了
They knew exactly where to look!
他們知道具體位置
I mean, say something, man!
你吱一聲啊,老兄
Yell at me or something! Come on! Mr.White.
吼幾句啊,拜托,懷特先生
God!
天啊
Hank, come on! People are starving to death out here!
漢克,快點,大伙都快餓死了
All right, all right. Had to get a beer.
好啦好啦,啤酒可不能少啊
All right, guys. Here we go.
好了,開始吧
We got mild, medium and muy caliente.
有不辣,微辣和超辣的
I got dibs on the breast.
我要吃胸部的肉
Los Pollos Hermanos?
洛博羅炸雞館
Yeah, seriously. You gotta try it.
是啊,你嘗嘗
This joint gives KFC a run for their money.
這家店搶了肯德基不少生意
That baby's hungry.
小寶寶餓了哦
Give me that baby.
把寶寶給我
Aw, sweetie, here.
來,小甜心
Come on. Jeez, Sky. Not at the table. We're eating.
拜托,斯凱勒,不要再在餐桌旁吧,吃東西在呢
Hank, it's only a breast.
漢克,不就是乳房嗎
It's my sister-in-law's breast. You are so provincial.
是我嫂子的乳房,你真封建啊你
Remember the day
你還記得那天
When you were talking to me about child-proofing?
我們談論關于孩子防護的問題嗎
What are you thinking? A fence or a cover?
你怎么看,用圍欄還是棚子
Actually, I was thinking more of an alarm system.
我還是覺得用警報系統比較好
They've got these new systems out there,
現在有套新的系統
"sonar systems" that would...
聲納系統可以做到
Anything falls into it, it sets the alarm off.
只要有東西進入,警報就會響起
That sounds expensive.
聽起來很貴吧
Well, yeah, but... for the baby, I mean...
嗯,也是,不過,為了寶寶
Why don't...
為什么不
Why don't you let Marie and I get that for you guys?
為什么不讓我和瑪麗買臺送你們呢
Absolutely.
對啊
No, no, thank you
不用,你的好意心領了
No, please. I'll be back at work soon.
不用了,我馬上就上班了
We'll take care of it.
我們會想辦法的
Back at work soon?
馬上就上班
Since you're scheduled for surgery, I just thought
因為你要做手術嘛,所以我想
It might be a good idea to have some money coming in.
多賺點錢是好事
Skyler, we need to think about what's best for the baby.
斯凱勒,我們得為寶寶多考慮一下
And I think having her mother around
我覺得她媽媽應該
For at least the first few years...
前幾年都呆在寶寶身邊
Money-wise, we'll manage. I promise you that.
至于錢,我們會想辦法,我保證
What?
怎么
You guys got a printing press in the garage churning out 50s?
你們在車庫里印鈔票
I wish.
我希望如此
Mom's even talking about me getting a job.
媽媽還說讓我找個工作
That's right. Everybody pitches in.
對,人人參與
Why don't we ever get Chinese?
為什么不吃一次中國菜
I'll get her.
我來
I'll get her.
我來
Good girl.
乖寶寶
That's a good girl.
真是乖寶寶
My little girl, huh?
我的小寶貝
Do you want to see something?
想看看什么嗎
Come here.
來
Oh. I know, I know.
我知道我知道
You want to see what your daddy did for you?
你想看看爸爸給你準備了什么
Let me show you.
我帶你看看
Here. Come here.
這兒,過來
Want to see?
想看嗎
That's right.
就是這個了
Daddy did that.
爸爸掙得
Daddy did that for you.
爸爸為你掙得
This place looks exactly the same.
這地方看起來沒什么變化
Why don't you have computers and shit?
你為什么不用電腦啥的呢
It's the 20th century.
現在又不是20世紀
What the hell are you doing here?
你來這搞什么鬼
You took the stash!
是你把東西拿跑了
I heard all those phone messages and I figured it out.
我聽了所有的電話留言,終于搞明白了
You figured it out? Congratulations, Einstein.
你搞明白了,恭喜啊,愛因斯坦
You left me to freak out all day long,
你讓我著急了一整天
Like I dropped the ball! And you were the one who took it!
像是我失職了一樣,結果卻是你干的好事
Shut up.
閉嘴
You lower your voice.
你小點聲
"Like" you dropped the ball? "
像是"你失職了
When have you ever not dropped the ball, Jesse?
你什么時候沒失過職,杰西
Blasted out of your mind on whatever the hell that was.
你腦子里別成天盡想些那什么
What was that?
那什么
Heroin?
海洛因
Jesus.
天
I was on my day off. What I do on my day off...
我那天休息,我只在休息時吸
Day off? We were on-call, you junkie.
休息,我們可是隨時待命,你這癮君子
On-call for the biggest deal of our lives.
對于這筆大買賣更是要隨時待命
And I just managed to pull it off by
而且還是我拼了老命
The skin of my teeth, no thanks to you.
僥幸才爭取來的,并非你的幫助
You made me miss the birth of my daughter.
你讓我錯過了我女兒的出生
Son of a bitch.
混蛋
How much?
多少
How much what?
什么多少
How much did you get for the deal?
這筆你賺了多少
1.2 million.
120萬
600,000 each.
對半分
480,000.
你拿48萬
Saul's cut is 20%.
索爾要提百分之二十
So, where's my money?
那,我的錢呢
What?
怎么了
You are joking, right?
你開玩笑吧
If I gave you that money,
要是我給了你那些錢
you would be dead inside of a week.
你一星期內就得死
Look, I'm off the heroin.
聽著,我早就不沾海洛因了
I didn't even like it anyway. It made me sick.
瞧都瞧不上眼,看著就惡心
And the... And the meth.
還有,還有冰毒
You know, I can take it or leave it.
對于我來說可有可無
I'm clean, Mr. White.
我已經不吸了,懷特先生
For real.
真的
Prove it.
證明給我看
Pee in that.
用這個取尿樣
How gay are you? Seriously. Pee in it.
你是幸災樂禍嗎,快取尿樣
They're selling testing kits at the drug stores.
現在藥店里有賣毒品檢測套裝
If you are clean, I will give you every last dime.
你要是真不吸了,我就給你錢
No, huh?
不干
Well, I guess, until then,
我猜,你以后
You'll just have to depend on
得依靠
The kindness of strangers to get high.
某個陌生人的憐憫來爽一下了
That and your little junkie girlfriend.
包括你的小女友
Not on her tummy, Walt.
別讓她趴著睡,沃特
I'm not putting her on her tummy.
我沒讓她趴著睡
I'll put her on her side. Do you want to hold her back?
我想讓她側著,你扶著她的背吧
Just in case she decides to do a little spit-up,
怕她萬一要吐奶
I'll roll up a nice clean towel like this and put it under.
我來卷一條毛巾墊在下面
Hammacher Schlemmer makes a proper one of those.
哈馬克施萊默公司有這類產品
It's hypo-allergenic.
是低過敏的
I think a towel will do.
我想毛巾就夠了
What is it?
怎么了
Your son.
你兒子
He's just unbelievable. Come see what he did.
真是不可思議,來看看他的杰作
I told you it's not ready yet.
跟你說過還沒弄好嘛
Honey, just show it to them.
親愛的,給他們看看吧
My God, son. That's wonderful.
天啊,兒子,太棒了
This is beautiful.
做的太漂亮了
SaveWalterWhite.com. SaveWalterWhite.com
救助沃爾特懷特.com
Well, I, for one, am telling everybody.
我呢,準備告訴所有人
Wait a minute.
等等
You're not asking for money, are you, son?
你不會是在要錢吧,兒子
That's the whole idea.
就是這個意思啊
Louis helped me set up a PayPal account and everything.
路易斯幫忙申請了一個貝寶支付賬戶
But we can't ask for money.
我們不能要錢啊
I appreciate it. I really do.
我很感動,真的
This was all his idea.
這主意全是他自己想的
He worked so hard on it.
他做的可用心了
Just let him help.
就讓他幫幫忙吧
You can't ask him to take it down.
你不能讓他放棄吧
It'll crush him.
那對他可是個打擊
It's charity.
這可是施舍
Why do you say that like it's some sort of dirty word?
你為什么把它說得這么不光彩
This is insane.
這太荒唐了
I have so much cash on-hand
我手頭有不少現金
That I actually count it by weighing it on my bathroom scale.
我還得用浴室的秤來稱重
And yet, I can't spend it. I can't tell my family about it.
但是,卻花不了,也不能告訴家人有這筆錢
All of whom think that I am right on the edge of bankruptcy.
所有人都覺得我瀕臨破產
It's insane.
太荒唐了
Well, I guess that's why gangsters had molls.
我猜這就是為什么強盜們都養情婦
What?
什么
Gun molls.
就是女同伙
Haven't you ever seen "White Heat"
你沒看過《白熱殺機》嗎
I've seen "White Heat", but I don't see how that pertains.
看過,跟這有什么關系
Maybe you need a moll more than you need a wife
或許你更需要一個情婦,而不是一個
Who you can't trust with your secrets.
不能分享你秘密的妻子
What good is money that doesn't spend?
花不出去的錢還能叫錢嗎
If a tree falls in the forest...
要是一片葉子落進叢林中
You get the point.
你應該懂了吧
So communicating is out?
溝通是不可行的嗎
Out.
不可行
Well, let's see. What else is there?
我想想,還有沒有別的辦法
There's always, "Hey, I found a big bag of money
總是可以說,"我在鐵路下面"
"Down by the railroad tracks."
"發現一大袋錢"
Works for me.
對我管用
Uncle Murray.
默里叔叔
"Oh, many is the happy memory "
默里叔叔把我放在膝蓋上跳啊跳
Of Uncle Murray bouncing me on his knee.
是那么美好的回憶
"We lost track of the old pervert years ago, "
我們過去都忘記了那老家伙
"But what do you know? He kicked it and left me millions."
"但是你知道嗎,他不計前嫌,給了我一百萬
It cannot be blind luck or some
肯定不會是純粹的運氣或者
Imaginary relative who saves us.
假想中的親戚幫忙
I earned that money, me.
是我賺來的錢
And now my son created his own website...
現在我兒子建了他自己的網站
"SaveWalterWhite.com..." Soliciting anonymous donations. "SaveWalterWhite.com"
四處請求匿名捐贈
Do you have any idea how that makes me feel?
你知不知道我是什么感受
Yeah, look at that. It's got PayPal and everything.
看看,還有貝寶
Cyber-begging. That's all that is.
網絡乞討,我就是這么想的
Just rattling a little tin cup to the entire world.
向全世界伸手要錢
Yeah, there's no deep-seated issues there.
也沒有更深層次的含義
I'm looking at the answer here. It's staring me in the face.
我已經看到答案了,它正在我眼前晃悠呢
Do I have to spell it out for you? No, I know.
要我一字一句說出來嗎,不用,我知道
You're thinking that I should be funneling my money
你想讓我把錢
Into my son's website, but absolutely not, no.
全打到我兒子的網站上去,這樣絕對不行
I am not going to have my family think that some
我可不想讓我家人覺得
Mystery benefactor saved us.
有一些什么神秘人在資助我們
Not some mystery benefactor, singular.
不是一些神秘人,就一個
That would raise too many questions.
那樣的話問題就多起來了
However... stay with me here...
不管怎樣,跟我一起呆著
Zombies.
僵尸,(受他人控制的遠程電腦)
I got a guy who knows this guy
我朋友的朋友認識個人
who knows this Rain Man type.
屬于"雨人"類型
He lives with his mother in her basement in Belarus.
他在白俄羅斯,跟她媽媽住在地下室里
So good luck extraditing his fat Russian ass.
把他引渡回來時大有好處的
Wait.
等等
He's a hacker-cracker extraordinaire.
他可是個頂級黑客
This guy can hijack random desktops
這人可以操縱世界上任意一臺個人電腦
All around the world,
把它們變成僵尸
Turn them into zombies that do his bidding.
然后用來捐款
For instance,
比如說
He can make it so, 20 or 30,000
他可以選擇捐20塊或者三萬塊
Little donations come in from all over the U.S. and Canada.
從全美以及加拿大來的小筆捐款
10, 20, 50 bucks a pop,
10塊, 20塊, 50塊積少成多
All paid in-full, nice and neat, untraceable,
做的干凈利落,不留痕跡
From the good-hearted people of the world
來自全世界的熱心人士
To Mr. Walter H. White, Cancer Saint.
向沃特先生傾囊相助,幫他與癌癥抗爭
I'm getting a warm and fuzzy feeling just thinking about it.
我想著就振奮人心啊
He's an asshole, that's what. Always judging me.
他是個混蛋,就這樣,總是對我指手畫腳
Not too much.
不要太多
I mean, like... like, who's he, right?
我說,他算什么啊
I mean, first off, I taught him.
我說,起碼是我帶他入行的
He's always acting like I'm his indentured servant.
他老搞得我像是他的契約仆人一樣
Now the cotton.
用棉簽
Needle?
用針
I don't understand why you need him. Exactly.
我不明白你為什么還需要他,對
My point exactly.
我就這意思
Flat against your skin so it doesn't wiggle around too much.
直直的打進去,這樣針就不會亂動
How much does he owe you, anyway?
他欠你多少
Well, hell, I'd be mad, too, if somebody owed me 500 bucks.
媽的,要是有人欠我500塊我也要氣死了
No,no...
不是不是
480,000.
是四十八萬
What?
什么
What?
什么
Thousand.
萬
Not on your back, baby. In case you throw up.
不要仰著睡,怕萬一要吐
On your side. Sleep on your side.
側著睡,側著睡
She's all like,
她就像在說
"Don't preach to me."
"別嘮叨了"
And I'm like, "Baby, I'm not preaching to you.
我就說,"寶貝,我沒嘮叨啊"
"I'm talking about basic survival, you know? "
我在告訴你基本的生存技能,懂嗎
"I'm conversing about life and death."
"我在教你認識生命與死亡
I mean, this here, what we've been doing...
我是說,我們所要做的就是來這兒
Hell, Becky knows.
見鬼,貝吉知道
Dad?
老爸
I overslept. I'm on my way.
我睡過了,馬上過來
Dad?
老爸
Dad, wait.
老爸,等等
It's not what it looks like.
不是這樣的
Dad, just wait. Let me talk to you for one second.
老爸,等等,我們談談行嗎
Come on!
求您了
Stop it! Don't touch him, Dad!
別,別碰他,老爸
Son of a bitch. Dad, let him go!
混蛋, 老爸,放手
Get away from me, man. Back off.
離我遠點,走開
Back off! Everybody just calm down!
后退,大家冷靜一點行嗎
What's with you, yo?
你搞什么鬼啊你
'Cause I'll seriously bust you up.
小心我一棍子砸扁你
You miserable little smackhead.
你個惡心的癮君子
Get the hell out! Hey, I pay my rent, bitch!
滾出去,我可是付房租的,賤人
I got civil rights!
我有公民權利
Jesse, come on. Please, no. Come on.
杰西,拜托,別,拜托
I pay my rent.
我自己付房租
You're going back to rehab. Today. Now.
你回戒毒所去,現在就去
Look, as it so happens, we were just...
既然已經這樣了,我們就
We were just talking about that and...
好好談談吧
And I was gonna tell you, okay? If you would just let me.
要是你給我機會的話,我是準備告訴你的
18 months.
18個月了
You have been clean for 18 months, Jane.
你都18個月沒沾毒品了,珍妮
Why? Why do you do it?
為什么,你為什么這么做
I backslid, okay?
我又墮落了,行嗎
Like, what?
這又怎樣
What, you think I'm proud of this?
你覺得我引以為豪嗎
Like, I do it on purpose?
覺得我是故意要這么做嗎
Lying to me,
對我撒謊
Shacking up and using with this scumbag, this loser!
還跟這種敗類同居鬼混
It takes one to know one!
你這副德性也好不到哪里去
His name is Jesse,
他叫杰西
And you don't know the first thing about him.
你不了解他
We talk about rehab every night. It's his idea.
我們每天晚上都聊戒毒的事,是他的主意
You talk about rehab? Well, gee, isn't that wonderful?
你們討論戒毒,天,真乖啊你們
Thank you for not being judgmental 24 hours a day.
感謝你沒有24小時管著我
'Cause that's exactly what I need, to be judged all the time!
因為那就是我需要的,時刻有人關心
You know what you need? I'll tell you exactly.
你知道你需要什么嗎,我來告訴你
What are you doing?
你干嘛
What are you doing? I am calling the police.
你干嘛啊, 我要報警
Come on!
拜托
Dad, don't.
老爸,別啊
I have tried ten years of love and understanding.
我花了十年時間來關愛和理解你
Maybe what it takes is you drying out in a jail cell.
但是最終的結果或許是你在監獄中度過余生
I would like to report drug use in a building that I own.
我要報告一起吸毒事件,就在我的房子里
No. It's on-going. Daddy.
不對,正在進行,爸爸
It's illegal activity. I'd like to talk to somebody.
這是非法活動,我要跟相關人員報告
Would you connect me, please? Fine, we'll go to rehab.
你幫我轉接一下,行,行,我去戒毒中心
I could care less about him going to rehab.
他去不去我不管
I want you in rehab. Okay. I'll go first thing tomorrow.
我要你去,行,我明天一大早就去
Not tomorrow. Today.
明天不行,就今天
I have to call into work. I have to stop the newspaper.
我要請假,退訂報紙
The last time I went to rehab, all my houseplants died
上次我去戒毒中心,家里所有的花草都死了
Because you didn't water them, so...
你又不給它們澆水
Please?
求您了
I'll go.
我會去的
Tomorrow.
就明天
I'm sorry. I made a mistake.
對不起,我搞錯了
Tomorrow.
就明天
You meant all that?
你來真的
I don't know.
不曉得
I just think if we had enough money,
我只是覺得要是我們有足夠的錢
nobody could make us do anything.
沒人可以逼我們做任何事
Just let it ring.
別去接了
No, I'm gonna go see who it is.
我去看看是誰
It's okay, Holly.
沒事的,霍莉
Good luck with that.
祝你好運
But I'm sure he'd be glad to, write some...
但是我相信他會樂意寫的
Actually, here he is right now. So hold on a second.
他現在在旁邊,稍等
What? It's one of your...
怎么了,是你的
One of your old students.
你的一位學生
He wants a letter of recommendation.
他想讓你寫一封推薦信
Honey, I think the baby is getting hungry.
親愛的,我覺得寶寶好像餓了
This is Walter White. Hello,Walter White
沃特·懷特,請講,你好,懷特先生
I'm sorry. I'm having a little trouble recalling...
抱歉,我記憶力有點差
It's Jane.
是珍妮
You know, of Jesse and Jane.
杰西和珍妮
Jesse's "junkie girlfriend."
杰西的"小女友"
Of course. It really has been a long time.
當然了,很久以前的事了
Get somewhere you can talk.
快找個你能講話的地方
Sure. Yes.
好的,行
I am looking into that as we speak.
我在想辦法
How the hell did you get this number?
你怎么搞到這個號碼的
Did Jesse give it to you?
杰西給你的嗎
All Jesse wants is what's coming to him.
杰西只要他的那一份
No more, no less.
僅此而已,再無其他
What are you talking about?
你說什么
480,000.
四十八萬塊
He told you about the money.
他告訴你錢的事了
He told me everything.
他全都告訴我了
So, what is this?
那又怎么樣
Some kind of blackmail or something?
是勒索還是什么
This is me telling you to do right by
我就是告訴你別瞧不起杰西
Jesse and bring him what you owe him.
然后把你欠他的都給他
I don't call that blackmail.
我不管這叫勒索
I call that you getting off your ass,
叫作認清你自己的嘴臉
And being a decent human being.
活的像個個人樣
Well, I call it blackmail.
我管這叫勒索
Dialing my number. Talking to my wife.
打我家電話,跟我老婆說話
And what's your end of this?
你想怎樣
How much heroin does a half a million dollars buy?
幾十萬塊可以買多少海洛因
For your information,
我告訴你
I am holding Jesse's money for him,
我是為杰西保管他的錢
he will receive every last dollar of it.
他一分錢都不會少的
He will... not you... at a time when I see fit.
是給他,不是你,要等到時機成熟的時候
But I will not contribute to his overdose.
我絕不會讓他變本加厲的吸毒的
Now, you tell him, if he gets clean...
你跟他講,要是他戒了毒
If you both get clean... You know what?
是你倆都戒了毒,告訴你
I take that back. This is blackmail.
我收回剛剛說的,這就是勒索
Because what I know about you...
以我對你的了解
High school teacher turned drug dealer
高中教師墮落成毒販
With a brother-in-law in the DEA...
妹夫的居然就還在緝毒局
That'd make one hell of a story.
這可真有戲劇性啊
National news, I'll bet.
我打賭,會成為全國新聞
Do right by Jesse tonight
今晚就跟杰西兩清
Or I will burn you to the ground.
要不然我滅了你
Shit.
媽的
He's a high school teacher.
他就是個高中老師
What's he gonna do? Give you a B-minus?
他能怎么樣,給你個B減
Send you outside to clap the erasers?
把你留下來洗黑板擦
You wouldn't really go to the cops, would you?
你不會真的去警察那里吧
We won't have to. He'll pay.
不用,他會給錢的
What if he doesn't?
要是他不給呢
Jesse, it's your money.
杰西,這是你該得的錢
You're in the right here. He's in the wrong.
你是清白的,他才是十惡不赦呢
He's not stupid. He'll pay.
他不笨,會給錢的
What is it, really?
怎么回事
You don't want your half a million dollars?
你不想要這么一大筆錢了嗎
You wanna renounce your earthly possessions and become a monk?
你打算看破紅塵削發為僧嗎
It's just, I'm not the kind of dude who rolls.
只是,我不是那種趁火打劫的人
And by extension, neither are you.
再說,你也不是這樣的人
I mean, he's my partner.
我是說,他是我搭檔
I'm your partner.
我才是你搭檔
Close your eyes and go to sleep.
閉上眼睛,睡吧
If that mockingbird won't sing
要是嘲鳥不歌唱
Mama's gonna buy you a diamond ring
媽媽就給你買鉆石指環
If that diamond ring turns brass.
要是鉆石指環變成銅
Mama's gonna buy you a looking glass
媽媽就給你買小鏡子
So hush, little baby Don't you cry
安靜安靜,寶寶別哭泣
Daddy loves you and so do I
爸爸和我都愛你
She's finally asleep.
她終于睡著了
What are you doing? Learning about elephants?
你在干什么,研究大象嗎
Honey, we're out of diapers. Would you mind going out?
親愛的,尿布用完了,你能出去買一下嗎
Jesse.
給杰西的
Not you.
不是給你的
Nice job wearing the pants.
你翅膀硬了啊
How do I know she'll keep quiet?
我怎么知道她會緘口不言
I guess you don't.
你不必擔心
You'll never hear from either of us again.
你不會再收到到我們的任何消息了
You're not seeing straight, Jesse.
你沒看到真相,杰西
You are making a mistake.
你在犯錯誤
Do you know what this is? It's a whole lot of cheddar.
你知道這是什么嗎,一大堆干酪
This is freedom.
這是自由
This is saying, "I can go anywhere I want.
這就是說,我們可以想去哪去哪
"I can be anybody."
我無所不能
What do you want to be?
你想成為怎樣的人
Where do you want to go? South America? Europe? Australia?
你想去哪,南美,歐洲,澳洲
Is New Zealand part of Australia?
新西蘭是澳洲的嗎
New Zealand is New Zealand.
新西蘭就是新西蘭
Right on.
對啊
New Zealand. That's where they made "Lord of the Rings"
新西蘭,就是"指環王"的拍攝地
I say we just move there, yo. I mean, you can do your art.
我們干脆搬到那里去,你搞你的藝術創作
Right? Like, you can paint the local castles and shit
行嗎,你可以畫當地的城堡之類的
And I can be a bush pilot.
我可以做探險飛行員
New Zealand. I can get behind that.
新西蘭,可以啊
But I guess I'm good anywhere as long as it's the two of us.
我覺得只要我倆在一起,去哪里都好
But first we gotta get clean.
我們得先戒毒
And not because anybody's telling us to.
并不是因為有誰逼我們這么做
We do this for us, right?
是為咱倆好,懂嗎
Absolutely.
當然了
For us. All this here...
為咱倆,所有這些
We're not gonna just shoot this up our arms.
我們再也不往胳膊里打這些東西了
We're not.
絕不
Hell, no.
不
We're better than that.
我們是好人
We're way better than that. I say...
我們是大好人了,現在
I say we flush what we've got left and we start tonight.
我們把剩下的沖走,然后今晚就出發
We can do that.
可以
Definitely.
當然了
Excuse me.
抱歉
What can I get you?
需要什么嗎
Give me a Fat Tire draft, please.
給我一杯比利時黑?。ㄐ卤壤麜r酒廠著名產品)
Damn it.
該死
Hey, honey.
親愛的
No. I don't know what to tell you.
真不知道該怎么跟你說
Three stores I've been to so far,
我去了三家商店
And not one of them have it in stock.
每家都沒貨
Do they have to be diapers for newborns?
尿布又不是必備商品
What if we went up a size and just kind of...
我們看能否加大個尺碼,只是
All right. No, I understand.
行,行,我懂了
All right. I'll just... I'll just keep looking.
行,我再去找找
I'm pulling into Wal-Mart now, so...
我正在往沃爾瑪去
Well played.
演得真好
They found water on Mars.
他們在火星上發現了水
They have indeed.
確實是這樣
Don't exactly know what to do with that information,
但是卻不知道如何利用這個信息
but God bless them, they found it.
但是上帝保佑,他們發現了
Actually, they
實際上,他們
Theoretically can separate the hydrogen from the oxygen
理論上可以從氧氣中分離出氫氣
And process that into providing fuel for man's space flights.
然后用于飛船的燃料
Ostensibly turning Mars into a giant gas station.
從表面上將火星變成加油站
So, it's a...
那么
We live in an amazing time.
我們生活在一個新奇的時代
To water on Mars.
為火星上的水干杯
To water on Mars.
為火星上的水干杯
So, what'd you have?
你的孩子怎么樣
Girl or boy?
女孩還是男孩
A little girl.
是個女孩
That's nice.
不錯啊
Congratulations.
恭喜了
I have a daughter.
我有個女兒
How old?
多大了
Old enough to know better.
長很大了
27 next month.
下個月就27歲
You have other kids?
有其他孩子嗎
Just the one.
只有這一個
I've got a 16-year-old boy.
我還有個16歲的兒子
Well, he's almost 16.
快16歲了
There's a spread.
現在孩子長得快啊
But he helps out, though.
他挺能幫忙的
He's even changing some diapers now, so...
現在他都可以幫忙換尿布了
It's more than I managed to do when I was his age.
比我那時要能干多了
Kids today grow up faster, I think.
孩子們如今成長起來可快了,我覺得
Maybe so.
可能是吧
So, any advice?
那么有沒有什么建議呢
Having a daughter.
養女兒這方面的
Any advice?
有什么建議
Not really.
沒什么特別的
Just love them.
就要愛他們
Just...
就
I mean, they...
我是說,他們
They are who they are.
他們擁有屬于自己的權利
I've got this... nephew.
我有個,外甥
This nephew who is... I mean, he's an adult.
這個外甥,我是說,他是成年人了
But you can't infantilize them,
但是你還是不能放任他們
you can't live their life for them.
你也不能掌控他們的生活
But still, I mean, there is that frustration.
但仍會有不愉快的事
God, that frustration that goes along with,
天,從小到大總有這種不愉快的事
"Yes, as a matter of fact, I do know "
是的,事實就是,我很了解
What is best for you, so listen."
你該做什么,所以你聽好"
But of course, they don't.
但是當然了,他們可不這么想
What do you do with someone like that?
你遇到這種情況怎么處理呢
Family.
家人
Family.
家人
You can't give up on them. Never.
你絕對不能拋棄你的家人,絕對不能
I mean, what else is there?
除此之外,你就身無他物了
It's me!
是我
I just want to talk.
我只是想談談
Wake up.
醒醒
Wake up.
快醒醒