You're not thinking about going to work today, are you?
你不會今天還想去工作吧
Thought I would.
可能會的
That inhaler really seems to be doing the trick.
吸入器好像還挺管用的
What? Just take the rest of the week.
怎么了,這星期就休息吧
Please.
求你了
You've earned it.
這是你應得的
Don't push it.
別把自己逼太緊
Besides, I want you well for the weekend.
另外,我還想你為這周末作準備
Mom wants to par-tay.
媽媽想要開派對
It's just a little get-together, that's all.
只是個小聚會,僅此而已
Sunday afternoon, maybe?
有可能在周日下午
Nothing too big. Just family and a few friends.
不會很隆重,就家人和一些朋友
We've got a lot to celebrate.
我們有很多值得慶祝的事
Don't you think?
你不覺得嗎
Sounds good.
聽起來不錯
Now,
現在
What are you supposed to do today?
你今天打算干什么
Nothing.
什么也不做
Excellent.
很好
Brownie points for taking a nap.
小精靈告訴你應該再小睡一會兒
Can you meet?
能出來見面嗎
I thought maybe you...
我還以為你可能
Might have, you know,
可能已經
Kicked.
不在了
Signed off.
駕鶴西去了
I was even checking the obits.
我都在看訃告
No such luck.
還沒那么好的運氣
So where does it stand?
那情況怎么樣
Coughing up blood, giving speeches like,
咳嗽帶血,還說
"I deserve this. I'm an asshole."
"這是我應得的,我是個混蛋"
What's the upshot?
結果怎么樣
The upshot.
結果
The upshot is that I have radiation pneumonitis.
結果就是我患了放射性肺炎
Damn.
該死
Actually, it's not as bad as it sounds.
實際上并沒有聽起來那么糟
It's a fairly common occurrence, easily treated.
是很常見的并發癥,很容易治愈
In fact,
事實上
The news is all good.
是個好消息
What do you mean, good?
你說好是什么意思
You mean, like, good good?
就是指治好了嗎
You mean, like, remission good?
還是說,癥狀部分緩解
Remission.
癥狀緩解
Not to imply I'm cured.
不是說我完全好了
I still have cancer.
我現在還是有癌癥
But there's been a significant reduction in the tumors.
但腫瘤組織已經減小了很多
How significant?
有多少
80%
80%.
Dude!
伙計
No way!
不可能吧
Now, I'm not out of the woods yet,
不管怎樣
Not by any stretch.
我還沒有脫離危險
"Options" is the word they keep bandying about.
但他們老把"機會"掛在嘴邊
That's awesome!
太好了
Serious?
真的嗎
That's great, man.
這太棒了
I mean, my aunt, she never...
我是說,我姑姑她,從沒
I mean, at your stage, I didn't think that could happen.
在你這樣的階段,我從沒想過還會好
Mr. White, you kicked its ass, yo!
懷特老師,你太厲害了,喲
You must be so psyched.
你肯定高興壞了
Of course. I am.
確實很高興
Now we...
現在我們
I mean, what do we...
我是說,我們接下來
I almost forgot.
我差點忘了
So,
那么
How do you want to,
你想怎樣
You know, proceed
繼續我們的生意
In light of this kick-ass news?
在得到這么好的消息以后
We'll take our time and stay cautious.
我們要慢慢來,謹慎一些
Sell off what we have.
把剩下的貨都賣完
And then...
然后
Then I guess...
然后我想
I'm done.
就結束吧
Batter up!
各就各位
Everyone?
大家注意
Hey, you guys. I would like to make a toast,
大家好,我想要敬大家一杯
With my non-alcoholic beverage.
用我的無酒精飲料
Somebody kill the music.
誰把音樂關一下
I know one party can't begin to repay
我知道一個小小的派對不能報答
All your support and your...
你們所有的支持和
Your many, many kindnesses.
你們那么多的幫助
But then again,
不過
Hank does make one mean margarita.
漢克還是準備了些瑪格麗塔雞尾酒
We really do want to thank you.
我們衷心感謝大家
These last few months have been...
過去的這幾個月
A challenging time, to put it mildly.
婉轉得說,是個考驗
But I have to say Walt's come through it like a champ.
但沃爾特勇敢地克服了一切
Honey, I'm so proud of you.
親愛的,我太為你感到驕傲了
I'm gonna stop with the sappy stuff.
我不能再說這些煽情的話了
But it's true. It really is.
但這是真的,確實如此
And for the first time in a long time,
長久以來,第一次
We are so excited about the future.
我們對未來滿懷憧憬
Anyway,
無論如何
I want to also express my gratitude
我還要向另外兩個特殊的人
To two very special people
表達我的感激之情
Who couldn't be here today.
雖然他們今天不在這里
But they send their regrets and their warm wishes.
但他們也感到遺憾并送來了貼心的祝福
Gretchen and Elliott Schwartz,
格雷琴和埃利奧特·施瓦茨
For those of you who don't know them are...
盡管你們不認識他們
Well, they're heroes.
他們真的是英雄
They are incredibly generous
他們無限慷慨
friends who made
答應為沃爾特支付治療費用
To pay for Walt's treatment.
此乃真朋友也
And they did.
他們說到做到
So...
所以
To Gretchen and Elliott.
為格雷琴和埃利奧特干一杯
How about the man of the hour? Come on!
還有我們的主角,快
Speech!
給我們講兩句
It's kind of funny.
說來有趣
When I got my diagnosis, Cancer,
我得知自己被診斷為癌癥時
I said to myself,
我問自己
"Why me?"
"為什么是我"
And then,
后來
The other day, when I got the good news...
那天當我知道好消息的時候
I said the same thing.
我問自己同樣的問題
Anyway,
不管怎樣
Thank you for coming.
謝謝大家能來
Enjoy.
好好玩
Cheers.
干杯
Inspirational.
很鼓舞人
Tell you what. I gotta give those
我跟你說,我要給那幫混蛋
Bastards points for originality
一點新花樣
I'll tell you that much.
請聽我娓娓道來
A little mercury switch, 9-volt battery,
一個水銀開關,9伏特電池
5 or 6 ounces of C4,
五六盎司C4塑膠炸藥
That's how those cartel boys party.
這幫毒販們就這么狂歡的
But why a turtle?
可是為什么是海龜
That's the best part. It was a...
這個最有意思了,它是
What the hell's the word I'm looking for?
我到底想說什么詞來著
Not a metaphor, not an analogy... it's a...
不是隱喻,不是類比,是
Walt. What's the word I'm looking for?
沃爾特,我想說什么詞來著
Anyway, "tortuga."
管它呢,"托爾圖加"
That was the name of our snitch.
我們的線人就叫這個名字
Bean-speak for "tortoise."
英文意思是"玳瑁"
Tortoise, turtle, what have you...
玳瑁,海龜,你
I never knew the difference myself.
我自己都不知道有什么區別
Top me off there, will you, buddy?
幫我滿上,好嗎,兄弟
Anyway,
不管怎么說
Poetic.
詩意化的
I guess, yeah. Poetic. It was poetic.
我猜,對,詩意化,詩意化說法
That's the word. I guess that's the word.
就是這個詞,我猜就是這個詞
Go ahead.
喝吧
Better not let your mom see.
最好別讓你媽看見
I think I see a hair. Maybe two!
我看見一根頭發,或許是兩根
There's no worm in this, right?
里面沒蟲子吧
No. That would be mescal.
沒有,這是龍舌蘭
Talk about your hangovers, okay?
說起喝醉酒來
I was down in Glynco, Georgia. Back east, doing some training.
有一次我在喬治亞州的格林科東部,在那兒受訓
Had this firearm instructor who was...
有個槍支指導員
He was a good ol' boy.
他是個特純樸的人
There you go. Thanks.
好了,謝謝
I mean, this guy could put them
我是說,這家伙喝起酒來
Away like he had two livers, okay?
就像他有兩個肝臟似的,懂嗎
Like a fish, okay? Like a drunk fish.
喝酒就像魚喝水,喝醉的了魚
We were drinking mescal stupid. But...
我們都灌龍舌蘭灌懵了
Hey... Hey. Walt. What are you doing there?
沃爾特,你這是干嘛
What does it lookating. Come on.
你看我像干嘛
The kid's 16.
這孩子才16歲
What are you, going for father of the year?
你要干嘛,爭當年度最佳老爸
What are you looking at him for?
你看他干嘛
We're celebrating. Come on.
我們在慶祝呢,繼續
Listen, I'd take a pass on
聽著,如果我是你的話
That one if I were you
這杯我就不喝
Think we've been bogarting this puppy long enough.
別再教壞這孩子了
Bring the bottle back.
把酒瓶拿回來
Sorry, buddy. No can do.
對不起,老兄,恕難從命
My son! My bottle! My house!
我的兒子,我的酒,我的家
It's all right.
沒事
What are you waiting for?
你還等什么
Bring it back.
拿回來
Why don't we just call it a day?
今天就這么著吧
All right, pal?
行嗎,兄弟
We good?
沒事了
The bottle.
酒瓶
Now.
馬上給我
What's going on?
出什么事了
Here, sweetie.
好了,寶貝
This is your brain.
這是你的腦子
This is your brain on drugs.
這是你吸毒之后的腦子
You weren't supposed to wake up.
你不該醒的
Ever or...?
永遠別醒還是
I was just thinking that I'd bring it, you know, in.
我本打算過會兒,你知道,端進去
You want me to go back to bed?
要我回去躺著嗎
No. I guess that'd be kind of...
不用,我想那就有點兒
Need some help?
要幫忙嗎
I got it.
我能行
Just have a seat.
你去坐著吧
Is there any coffee?
有咖啡嗎
Shit. One second.
該死,稍等
At least let me do that.
至少這個讓我來吧
I don't want you to have to do anything, you know?
我不想讓你干一點兒活,明白嗎
All right. Here.
好了,成了
You take the good one.
好的那個給你
It's Huevos Rancheros.
這是墨西哥式煎蛋
I can tell.
看得出來
Fork.
叉子
There you go.
給你
So what are you up to today?
那你今天打算做什么
Working? Whatever that means.
工作嗎,不管是什么工作
I'm all yours.
我陪著你
Really?
真的
Hey, this is Skyler. Please leave me a message. Thanks.
你好,我是斯凱勒,請留言,謝謝
I just wanted to say that...
我只是想說
We'll talk tonight,
我們今晚談談
But I wanted to say that
但是我想說
I'm not exactly sure who that was yesterday,
我不知道昨天是怎么回事
But it wasn't me.
但那不是我本意
I'm sorry.
對不起
Love you.
我愛你
I just wanted to say that...
我只是想說
We'll talk tonight,
我們今晚談談
But I wanted to say that... Hey, there.
但是我想說,你好啊
Who brought the churros? That would be me.
誰帶的吉拿棒(類似油條),我帶的
If I leave them at home, I'll wind
如果放在家里
Up eating them myself. So...
我會一個人全吃掉,所以
They're actually leftovers.
其實是剩下的
We had a little get-together for Walt.
我們給沃爾特開了個小聚會
It wasn't his birthday, was it?
不是他生日,對吧
Actually,
實際上
Walt's got...
沃爾特他
He's been... battling cancer.
他一直在...與癌癥斗爭
And last week, we got good news.
上周我們收到了好消息
I'm so sorry.
我很抱歉
But we're really optimistic.
但我們很樂觀的
Great.
太好了
Good news is great.
有好消息太好了
Yeah, it is. It really is.
是啊,確實是
Feel free to bring these any time.
歡迎隨時帶好吃的來
Got some real beauts.
我們這可有不少好東西
You cannot beat the thermal efficiency of the C3.
C3型的加熱效率是最高的
Then again, what about tankless?
那么,無水箱的怎么樣
Sure. We got them.
當然,我們有貨
The good ones will really run up your price though.
不過好東西價錢也高
Set you back about 1,200.
你得多掏差不多一千二
It's not an issue.
錢不是問題
You want installation, right?
需要上門安裝的吧
No. I'm gonna do it myself?
不用,我自己裝
That's what I like to hear.
真高興聽你這么說
And who's this? This guy can surf without a board?
還有這是誰,他還能無板沖浪嗎
That's hover man.
那是飛人
He can surf, skate, glide,
他會沖浪,滑冰,滑翔
Whatever, 'cause he's always got a
無所不能,因為他的雙腳
6-inch cushion of air under his feet.
能噴射6英寸的空氣流
That's cool. Great lines.
好酷,線條不錯
And this guy? What's his superpower?
那這人又是誰,他有什么超能力
That's kanga man.
這是袋鼠人
Kanga man. Half man, half kangaroo?
袋鼠人,半人半袋鼠嗎
And who's this in his pouch?
他袋子里的是誰
His sidekick Joey.
他的小伙伴喬伊
He rides around in his pouch and, you know,
他坐在袋子里到處行俠仗義
Fights crime.
打擊犯罪
So that makes kanga-man a she.
這么說袋鼠人是女的
You know that, right?
你知道的,對吧
Only female kangaroos have pouches.
只有母袋鼠才有袋子
Yeah.I know.
對,我知道
But, you know, it's definitely a dude.
但你知道,這絕對是個男的
He's a product of experimentation.
他是經實驗改造過的
He's kind of hot, I guess. Nice haunches.
他很性感呢,臀型很好
And this is?
還有這個呢
It's Backwardo.
這個是倒行人
Wait, no. I actually changed it to Rewindo.
不對,等等,我更名叫逆行人了
Anyways, he goes backwards.
總之,他倒退著走路
He can make everything go in reverse.
他能讓所有東西倒退著走
Time and stuff? Like time traveling?
讓時間倒退嗎,像時空旅行那樣
No, he just walks backwards.
不是,他就是倒著走路而已
He walks backwards.
他倒著走路
Is that a superpower? What good is that?
這也算超能力嗎,有什么用處
He does it, like, really fast.
他能倒走走得很快
Look, say someone's coming at him with a knife. Right?
比如有人拿著把刀對著他的時候,對吧
It's helpful.Then he can just zip backwards away from them.
這就有用了,他就能倒退著逃得遠遠的
I was a kid,when I drew all these.
我畫這些的時候,還很小
It was, like, four years ago.
差不多4年前的事了
They all look like you.
他們看起來跟你很像
What?
什么
It's you in all of these.
畫里的人都是你
I wonder what a shrink would say if he saw them.
真想知道心理醫生見了這些會怎么說
Shut up.
少來了
Like you never wanted a superpower.
好像你從不希望能擁有超能力一樣
Is that your door or mine?
是有人在敲你的門還是我的
I don't know.
我不知道
It sounds like mine.
好像是我的
I gotta go.
我得走了
Where?
去哪
Where?
去哪
Hold up. Where are you...
等等,你這是去哪...
Jane
珍妮
Jane
珍妮
Hey, dad.
老爸
There you are.
總算開門了
Hi, honey.
寶貝
I saw your car, so I was pretty sure you were home.
看到你車在,所以我相信你肯定在家
Sorry. I was working. I had my headphones on.
抱歉,我在工作,帶著耳機呢
Finally realized that I wasn't the drum track?
終于意識到這不是鼓點聲了
Exactly.
是啊
I was in the neighborhood.
我正好在附近
Was wondering if you wanted to have some lunch
想問你要不要跟我一起吃午餐去
Sure.
當然好
This your dad? Yes.
這是你爸爸嗎, 是的
This is the new tenant.
這是新房客
Donald.
唐納德
Jesse.
杰西
I'm sorry. Did you need something?
不好意思,有事找我嗎
No.
沒有
Dad, why don't you come in? It was nice seeing you.
老爸,進屋坐吧,見到你太高興了
It was nice to meet you. Me, too.
很高興見到你,我也是
Hey, dad.
老爸
Hey, son.
兒子
Are you home early? Yeah
提早放學回家了, 對
Oh, man.
老天
Did you have a good day?
今天過得還好嗎
Now it is. Finally, hot water.
現在好了,總算有熱水了
No more toxic waste.
不用再用有毒廢水了
Yes, indeed.
是啊,的確是
Top-of-the-line, on demand, unlimited supply.
頂級裝備,即開即熱,盡情用好了
Sweet.
太好了
Want to take her for a spin?
想試試看嗎
Listen, why don't you go to the kitchen sink?
你去廚房水槽邊等著怎么樣
Let me know when you're ready, and I'll give you a holler.
到了說一聲,我再知會你
The pilot... in.
指示燈,打開
Ignition. Bingo.
點火,成了
Ready!
準備
All right. Let her rip!
好了好了,放水吧
117,000 BTUs.
11萬7千BTU熱量(熱量單位)
Built-in corrosion resistant draft reducer,
內置防腐通風裝置
Safety thermocouple at the pilot burner.
設有安全電熱偶長明燈
Sounds really good, dad.
聽上去真的不錯,老爸
And the energy savings.
還有節能裝置
Careful, careful, careful.
小心,小心,小心
There's probably some adjustments
可能還需要調整一下
I need to make there. Are you ok?
我會搞定的,你沒事吧
I'm fine.
沒事
Son, about yesterday...
兒子,昨天的事...
I'm sorry about the pool.
抱歉我吐在泳池里了
That was not your fault. Not at all.
這不是你的錯,你一點都沒錯
Your old man embarrassed himself,
是你老爸自己丟人了
And I'm not very proud of my behavior.
我為自己的行為感到羞愧
I have to say I feel very foolish.
不得不說,我真覺得自己很蠢
You and uncle Hank, you seemed pissed off.
你和漢克姨父好像鬧僵了
We're fine. Everything's fine.
我們沒事的,一切都很好
I called him this morning and made my apologies.
今天早上我打電話跟他道過歉了
But, son, I owe you an apology most of all.
但是,兒子,其實我最該道歉的人是你
I should have used better judgment all around.
我該考慮得更周全些
Having you drink in the first place, it was not right,
一開始讓你喝酒,就是錯的
And for that I'm very sorry.
對此我非常抱歉
But I kept up, right?
但我一直在喝,對吧
You and uncle Hank.
你和漢克叔叔...
I drank three.
我喝了三杯
I have some tools to put away.
我去把工具放放好
You want to catch a movie later?
晚點想去看電影嗎
What?
什么
What was that all about?
剛剛那是怎么回事
What?
什么
Before. With your dad.
剛才,你爸來的時候
It wasn't about anything.
沒什么呀
So I totally just misread your total dis?
這么說完全是我誤解了嗎
If anything, I was doing you a favor.
如果有什么,那也是我幫了你一個忙
A favor?
幫忙
I told you.He's a hard-ass.
我跟你提過,他是個兇悍的人
He seemed cool to me. Yeah, well...
他看起來對我挺和善,額,好吧
So what's the deal? There's no deal.
到底怎么回事,沒什么事
I was helping you out, okay? Protecting you.
我是在幫你,好嗎,保護你
How's that? I mean,
怎么說,我是說
I'm letting you smoke in here and everything.
我讓你這兒抽煙,隨心所欲
I bought a filter.
我買了濾嘴
And I figured the less he knows, the better.
我覺得他知道得越少,對你越好
You acted like you didn't even know me.
你剛表現的好像不認識我
So?
所以呢
So? You think I'm going to be all like,
所以,你覺得我該表現的像
"Dad, meet the stoner guy who lives next door. "
老爸,這是住隔壁的吸毒男
"And by the way, I'm sleeping with him"?
"順便說一句,我跟他睡過"
That's all you think you're doing?
你就這么想的嗎
Why do you even care about my dad? I don't!
為什么你這么介意我老爸,我才沒有呢
Good. Then I don't know why we're talking about it.
很好,那我就不知道為啥還要談論這個
Us. All right? I'm talking about us.
我們,好嗎,我說的是我們
Us.
我們
You and me.
你和我
Who's you and me?
你和我算是誰
I'm out of here.
我出去下
Dad!
老爸
Dad?
老爸
What?
怎么了
What are you doing? We've got rot.
你在干什么,我們家爛了
Rot?
爛了
I'll show you. Here.
我指給你看,這兒
Take a look at that.
好好看看
See that?
看見了沒
Ever seen anything like it?
之前見過嗎
It's wood. It's wood
只是塊木頭,是木頭
that contains fruiting bodies.
上面卻有很多子實體
Fruity what?
子什么
Fungus. And it is on a rampage.
真菌,而且已經爆發了
I don't really see anything.
我真看不出有什么
Well, it's there.
就這在那兒
You just have to know where to look. Here.
你得從哪看,這兒
Then you cut it all out.
然后你把它們都鋸掉
You just cut it out and start fresh.
你把它們鋸掉,然后換上新的
Well, better get to it.
我得繼續了
Is the whole house gonna collapse or something?
整間屋子都會倒塌嗎
Not if I can help it.
如果鋸掉這些那就不會了
You bucking for a promotion? Go home already.
你打算升職嗎,這么賣力干活,該回家了
I will.
我馬上走
Can I just ask...
能問下
the Keller account.
凱勒公司的賬戶嗎
Keller account...
凱勒公司的賬戶
It's listed as a Current Asset on this balance sheet,
在這張資產負債表里被列為流動資產
but the invoice was never presented to
但是應收賬款里
accounts Receivable, so.
卻從沒有該項發票,所以
God.
老天
One of these days I'm going to have to sort through
總有一天我都得把
all the Dad stuff.
老爸的業務分下類
He had so many "Don't worry about it, pay me Friday"
他總是有很多和小公司的業務往來
Relationships with these little companies.
諸如"別擔心,周五結清"
We'll figure it out tomorrow.
明天再解決吧
Or not.
也許還搞不定
Right.
好的
Seriously, you're not gonna make me lock you in, are you?
說真的,你不會想讓我把你鎖在這兒吧
Jesus.
老天
I'm fine.
我沒事
It's hormones. Honestly. It happens all the time.
荷爾蒙的關系,老實說,最近老這樣
I'll see you tomorrow.
明天見
What's wrong?
怎么了
I guess it just
我猜只是
doesn't feel any different.
感覺一切如常
The...
那個
good news?
好消息
I mean,
我是說
nothing's really changed.
沒有任何改變
It's just postponed.
只是延期了而已
There was supposed to be a light at the end of the tunnel.
隧道的盡頭應該會有光線
But...
但
lately, it just feels like...
最近,感覺就像
More tunnel.
隧道沒有盡頭
I'm sorry.
抱歉
I just feel so damn ungrateful.
我感覺自己太忘恩負義了
I don't know.
我不知道
For me, it was the flu.
對我來說,只是感冒
What?
什么
My dad rallied at the end.
我老爸去世前精神抖擻
I mean, it wasn't the full-on good news Walt got,
我是說,也不是沃爾特這樣的好消息
Different circumstances, but we were happy,
情況不同,但我們高興壞了
we were over the moon.
簡直欣喜若狂
And right then, I got sick.
就在那個時候,我病了
Flu. Boom. Knocked me on my ass for days.
流感,萎了好幾天
Couldn't get out of bed, couldn't move.
下不了床,動不了
Great timing.
很巧吧
And I wasn't even putting two and two together.
我都沒把這倆事放一塊
I was just thinking,
只是想
Why now?
為何是現在
Being that rock...
死撐著
Being that rock takes everything you got.
死撐著只會讓你失去一切
Are you going to work today?
你今天還去工作嗎
Skyler, there's rot.
斯凱勒,那兒爛了
I work back
我回去忙了
Apology Girl
道歉娃娃
Damn!
該死
Clumsy. I got it.
我真是笨手笨腳,我來揀吧
You don't have to do that.
你不必這樣
You're buying the wrong matches.
你買錯火柴了
What? Those matches. They're the wrong kind.
什么,這些火柴,品種不對
Red phosphorous is found in the striker strips,
紅磷應該從火柴盒擦條帶上劃得
Not the matches themselves.
不該在火柴上的
You need to get the big 200-count box of
你要買200根
Individual matchbooks.
獨立裝的火柴
More striker strips. You understand?
有更多的擦條帶,明白嗎
Those only have the one.
這些火柴才一個擦條帶
And don't buy everything in one place.
還有別在一個地方買所有東西
Do it piecemeal.
零碎著買
Different items, different stores.
不同的商店采購不同的東西
Attracts less attention.
減少注意力
Are you following me here?
聽懂我說的了嗎
There he is. That's the guy.
就是他,那個家伙
Stay out of my territory.
滾出我地盤