What's up?
怎么了
What you need?
要買什么嗎
Yo, you buying, or are you just stopping to envy?
是買貨還是停下來看我好看啊
Punk bitches.
這幫笨蛋
Please leave your message for 505-1275223.
本機號碼505-1275223,請留言
Record your message after the tone.To send a numeric page...
請在提示音聲后留言,發信息請撥...
Bounce, little man.
閃開,小鬼
Yo,Skinny, I'm up on 2nd and Hazeltine,
瘦子,我現在在第二大道和黑茲爾坦路交叉口
Getting eyeballed hard.
被人盯上了
I got a bad feeling, man.I need some backup.
有點不對勁,兄弟,快來幫我
Get your ass up here now.
盡快趕來
What's that thing in your ear?
你耳朵上那是啥
What did I say? Get out of here!
我怎么跟你說的,閃開
What are you waiting for? Go!
還在瞎磨蹭什么,快走
We've made such headway with your treatments
治療已經初見成效
That now it's time we talked about sealing the deal.
是時候討論下接下來的治療計劃了
Absolutely.
當然
As you know,
你們知道的
My initial diagnosis was that your cancer was inoperable.
最初的診斷是說你的癌癥不適于手術
That may no longer be the case.
現在情況不一樣了
We think now that a lobectomy may be a viable option.
我們認為目前來說肺葉切除手術是可取之選
Maybe a pretty good option.
也許還是個非常不錯的選擇
Dr. Bravenec is one of the few surgeons in the country
布馮尼克醫生是國內為數不多的
Performing lobectomies after full-dosage radiation.
能實施全劑量放療后肺葉切除術的醫生之一
He's got a good track record.
且手術成功率很高
Pretty good.
成功率頗高
It sounds...
聽上去
Aggressive.
很不錯
Yes. Very much so.
對,正是這樣
Understand that if you don't have this surgery,
你們要知道,如果不動這個手術
You're just waiting for the cancer to spread.
就只能眼睜睜等著癌細胞擴散
And it will.
這是一定的
Now,through the treatment you've had already,
現在,通過之前的治療
We've bought you some time...
我們給你爭取了點時間
Maybe a lot, probably a little,
也許很久,也可能很短
But that's all.
但也就如此而已
In my opinion,
在我看來
If you're willing to take some risk,
如果你愿意冒險一試
Then this offers the best chance.
那這就是最好的機會了
How much would it cost?
治療費用要多少
I'm not on your insurance.
我沒有醫療保險
I'd say between 170,000
我算下來,總共費用
And 200,000, all in.
大概17萬到20萬
For my part, I'd be willing to write off what I can,
我這部分的費用,我當然愿意幫你盡量減免
But mine isn't even the biggest expense.
但最花錢的并不是我這部分
This is obviously a big decision.
當然,這是個重大決定
And you folks are gonna want to take some time to discuss it.
兩位應該會想好好商量一下
No.
不用了
I'll do it.
我接受手術
Walt, don't you think we should at least talk this through first?
沃爾特,你不覺得我們至少該先商量商量嗎
I just think it's the way to go.
我只是覺得這是個辦法
I have to say I think It's the right choice.
我不得不說,你做出了正確的選擇
I recommend we let the pneumonitis heal for couple of weeks,
我建議我們再等上兩周,讓肺炎痊愈
And then we'll have at it.
然后就進行手術
That's tricky.I...
這恐怕不行,我...
When's the due date? It's the 21st.
預產期什么時候,21號
So two weeks and change?
還有兩周就生了
I'll book the surgery for four weeks from now.
我把手術排在四周之后
That way,
那樣的話
Walter can be on his feet for the birth of your daughter.
沃爾特能親自迎接女兒的降生
But I wouldn't wait any longer.
但不能再拖下去了
14 messag...
14條短信...
God.
天哪
Yeah
喂
It's me.
是我
Where the hell were you?I called, like, 20 times.
你TM去哪了,我打了不下20個電話找你
Working.
在忙
What is it?
什么事
Combo's dead.
康寶死了
Shot.
槍殺的
Which one is he?
他是哪個
You did not just say that to me.
你不會就來這么一句吧
Jesse, listen... That figures.
杰西,聽著,我就知道會這樣
What's the word on the street?
外面的人都怎么說
No one's dropping no names.
沒人看到,不知道誰干的
Combo rang me before it went down.
康寶出事前給我打過電話
Said dudes were mad-dogging him,
說被人盯上了
Trying to run him up off the corner.That's all I know.
把他逼到了街角,我就知道這些
Why'd we have to go pushing into new turf, yo? I mean,
我們為啥得急著擴展地盤,我是說
What'd you expect?
你到底想做什么
I don't know.
我不知道
You don't know?
你不知道
Is that all you got?
你就會說這么一句嗎
I'll do right by Combo's people.
我會安置好康寶的家人
Make sure you bust up your cell and toss it.
你得記著把你手機砸了扔了
We'll figure it out.
我們會找到兇手的
I appreciate what you're saying and all,
我很感激你能這么說
But with Combo gone and Badger laying low out in Cali...
但康寶死了,猴子又去了卡利避風頭
I'm on probation, man.
我還在緩刑期呢,伙計
Fast track to Los Lunas.
隨時都可能被抓進去
We're on the verge
我們眼看著
Of making some serious coin.Skinny.
就能賺到大筆大筆的銀子,瘦子
What, you're gonna jump ship now?
怎么,你現在想收手不干嗎
This game we playing,
俗話說
We don't got the street cred to survive it.
沒有金剛鉆別攬瓷器活
Back when everyone thought you killed Spooge,
要是放在以前,大家都以為是你殺了精蟲
Maybe we were doing okay,
也許我們還有戲
But that whole...
但那件事...
Thing to the head thing, the ATM?
用自動取款機砸人腦袋那事
His junkie bitch copped to it.
他那吸毒的婊子都招了
The whole town knows it wasn't you.
全城的人都知道不是你干的了
Everyone knows?
大家都知道了
Why didn't you say something?
你為什么不早說
I don't know, man.
我不知道
'Cause we like you and all.
因為我們都喜歡你吧
I'm telling you, just sit tight.
我跟你說,你等著瞧好了
We'll get by.
我們會沒事的
We'll make it.
我們能成的
Sorry, Jesse.
杰西,抱歉
I'm out.
我不干了
We have had a bit of a setback.
我們遇到了點小挫折
Sorry, that's an accurate description.
抱歉,事實就是如此
What else do you want me to call it?
你還想讓我怎么說
How about your fault? How about that?
認個錯怎么樣,說你做錯了
Don't lay that on me.
別賴我頭上
You are in charge of distribution.
負責銷售的人是你
You said expand the territory.
是你說要擴張地盤的
That doesn't mean you become careless.Guys, guys!
那我也沒讓你們這么不小心啊,兩位,兩位
Who do I look like, Maury Povich?
你們以為這是上脫口秀呢
I'm not your marriage counselor.
我也不是你們的婚姻顧問
Now, you're professionals.Act like it.
你們都是行家,拿點樣子出來
Now, setback. Go.
遇到點小挫折,繼續
One of our dealers was murdered.
我們有個毒販被殺了
It was some kind of turf dispute,
就像地盤爭奪戰一樣
And apparently we lost.
很顯然,我們輸了
And then everyone quit on us.
然后我們的人都不干了
We have absolutely no distribution.
我們的貨完全動不了
Is there any way any of this can be traced back to you?
那這些事有沒有可能追查到你們頭上
Now, the police, I'm talking about.
我說的是警察
There's your silver lining.
這真是不幸中的萬幸
How about you?How's the health situation?
你呢,健康狀況如何
It's better.Do you mind?
好點了,別抽了行不
Better?
好點了
It's looking a little more positive.
治療看起來效果不錯
I may have more time than I thought.
我剩下的時間比我預想的多
Outstanding.
非常好
Now, as to your dead guy,
說起那個死掉的
Occupational hazard.
干這行難免的
Drug dealer getting shot,
毒販挨槍子
I'm gonna go out on a limb here
我就直說吧
And say it's been known to happen.
這是明擺著的
Now, what about product on hand?How's your inventory?
你們手頭的貨呢,還有多少存貨
38 and change.
38多點
38 ounces? Grams?
38盎司(1KG多點)還是38克
Pounds.
38磅(17KG多)
You did say make hay while the sun is shining.
你說過讓我們別坐失良機
Guys!
兩位
Why the long faces here?
干嘛還拉長個臉
You're sitting on a gold mine.
你們簡直坐擁金山啊
A gold mine we can't sell.
坐擁金山卻賣不出去
We need a proper infrastructure.
我們需要嚴密的組織結構
We need foot soldiers and dealers
需要在街頭有靠得住的
On a street level that are rock solid.
毒販銷售網絡
We need muscle,and we need enforcers.
我們需要實力,需要精兵強將
Payback.That's what we need.
我們需要的是投資回報率
God.
老天
I mean, this entire process has just been so...
我是說,這整個過程簡直就是
It's always been one step forward and two steps back.
總是這么進一步退兩步
We need your help.
我們需要你的幫助
Let's start with some tough love, all right?
那我就只能愛之深責之切了,好嗎
Ready for this?Here goes.
做好心理準備了嗎,聽聽這個
You two suck at peddling meth.
你們倆對兜售毒品實在一竅不通
Period.
就是這樣
So give up on trying to do it all yourselves.
所以,別想著自己干這個了
Hell, I'm amazed you got this far.
見鬼,我都奇怪你們竟能走到這一步
Look, we are not going to deal with
我們不想再跟個
Another high-level distributor.
高級經銷商打交道了
No, thank you.We have been down that road.
謝謝了,那條路我們試過了,此路不通
What?Some tattooed speed-freak?
什么,你是說那些紋滿紋身的癮君子
Now,what you two need is an honest-to-God businessman.
你們需要的是個如假包換的商人
Somebody who treats your product like the simple high-margin commodity that it is.
一個把你們的貨當高利潤日用品一樣賣的人
Somebody who ships out of town,deals only in bulk.
一個能做出口,還只做批發的人
Someone who's been doing this for 20 years and never been caught.
一個干這行20年從未失手的人
You know someone like that?
你認識這樣的人
Let's just say I know a guy
我只能說,我能通過認識的人
who knows a guy.
他再通過認識的人
Who knows another guy.
最后才能找上他
Let me make some calls,see if I can get you a meeting.
容我打幾個電話,看看能不能安排你們見見
Well, what's his name?
那他叫什么名字
I have no idea.
無可奉告
He's very low profile.
他行事非常低調
He's careful like that.
就是這么小心謹慎
From what I do hear about him,
據我所知
He sounds a little like you.
他行事跟你很像
I need you to leave.
你得離開這兒
Look, there's...
聽著,有些事
Some stuff about me you don't know, and...
我有些事瞞著你
Like you're a drug dealer?
譬如說你是個販毒的
I kind of got that.
我大概猜到了點
You pay in cash,and you use an alias, so...
你用現金付賬,還用個化名,所以
One of my guys,
我的一個手下
A friend who worked for me...
幫我做事的一個朋友
Got murdered.
被殺了
It was my fault.I put him on that corner.
是我的錯,是我讓他去那一帶的
I'm gonna smoke some crystal,
我先去吸幾口
And I just think you should go, being that you're
我就是覺得你該離開這兒,畢竟你
In a program and all and...
已經在戒毒了
You could come with me to a meeting.
你可以跟我一塊去參加戒毒會
No
不
No meetings.
不去戒毒會
We could just get out of here.
或者就這么出去走走也好
It won't help. Yeah, it will.
吸毒對你沒好處,不,有用的
And I don't need you telling me that it won't.
我不需要你來告訴我這些
I just...
我只想
All right, I really just need you to go.
好吧,我只想讓你離開這兒
Sir?
先生
Enjoy your meal.
祝您用餐愉快
Thank you
謝謝
You're late.
你遲到了
Yeah,We're in the big time now.
是啊,這是歷史性的時刻
So where's the kingpin?
那么,我們的主角呢
Your guess is as good as mine.
我也不知道
So you get the dude's name?
那你知道他名字了嗎
No.
不知道
So let me get this straight.
這么說是這樣的
He's allowed to know all our names,
他知道我們的名字
What we look like,but not the other way around?
知道我們的長相,卻沒有出現
Why don't you get yourself some food?
你干嘛不去叫點吃的
So we won't both sit here with our Happy Meals,
這樣就不用呆瓜似的
Looking like a couple chumps?
對著開心樂園餐傻坐了嗎
Gentlemen,is everything to your satisfaction?
兩位,一切都還滿意吧
Fine, thanks.
很好,謝謝
This is nothing but an ankle-grab.
除了那個同性戀就沒人來過
I don't get you, man.
我不明白,老兄
A week ago you talked like you were all ready to hang it up.
一周前,你說得好像胸有成竹的樣子
We've nearly got 40 pounds we still need to sell.
我們還有差不多40磅的貨得賣出去
What about after?
然后呢
After, you gonna make up some new magic number?
然后,你還想變什么戲法嗎
Like, "I got bills. I got bills.I gotta make more."
像什么,"我要錢我要錢我要錢錢錢"
What do you want me to say, Jesse?
杰西,你想讓我說什么
Things have changed. Oh, I know.
形勢有變,我想起來了
We got a guy killed.
我們的人被殺了
You know what?
你知道嗎
This is bullshit.
這都是扯淡
I'm out of here.
我先走一步
I think she's waking up from a nap.
我想她這是小睡初醒呢
She is certainly going to want to get out
她肯定急著想出來
And stretch those legs soon.
好好舒展下手腳了
We'll keep an eye on your fluids.
我們得留心著點你的羊水
You're on the low side of normal.
比正常水平偏低
What? How low?
什么,低多少
It's not a problem unless we see a growth drop-off,
只要沒有急劇下降,就不會有問題
So we're good.
放心吧
We'll just have you in for an ultrasound next week
只要下周來做個超聲檢查
And keep an eye on things.
最近行動小心點
Oh, man, you would not believe the traffic.
老天,你都不知道這一路有多堵
That's why I left 40 minutes early.
所以我提前40分鐘出發了
Sorry.
抱歉
What did I miss? For your refrigerator.
我錯過什么了嗎,給你貼冰箱上
Oh, my God.
我的天哪
Look at her.
看看她
Look.
快看
God. It's like she's here already.
老天,面目栩栩如生呢
I was just telling Skyler everything looks great.
我剛在跟斯凱勒說,一切都好
Okay, we've been talking about it for months now.
好了,我們商量了幾個月了
It's time to make a decision.
該做決定了
You know what I'm going to say? The C-section?
知道我說的是什么嗎,剖腹產的事嗎
And if it's a yes,we need to schedule it.
如果你們同意的話,我們就排個日程
My last labor was pretty tough, so...
上次分娩的經歷太痛苦了,所以
For the baby, I say yes.
為了寶寶,我同意了
I agree, considering that your fluids are on the low side.
考慮到你的羊水偏少,我也贊成
It's best we take her a little early.
最好的話,還是早點動手術
So why don't we schedule it for...
這樣的話,我們何不排在
A week from Friday?
下周五怎么樣
Isn't that a Friday the 13th?
那天不是黑色星期五吧
We have a birthday.
孩子生日都定好了
The 16th.
16號
I like it.
好日子
You know, speaking of birthdays,
你知道,說起生日
I've got to run back to the office, so I will see you later?
我還得回公司一趟,那我們晚點見咯
It's an hour before closing.
還有一個小時就下班了
You're supposed to be taking it easy.
你不該這么趕來趕去的
We're having a little get-together for Ted's birthday
我們要為泰德的生日小聚一番
And I've got to pick up the cake.
我還得去取蛋糕
Why you?
為什么讓你去取
Because I said I would.
因為我說了我去取
It's the least I can do.
至少我能做這事吧
Bye. Bye.
再見, 再見
Let's get out of here.
我們出去逛逛吧
You know, go do something.
做點什么
Seriously.
說真的
You know that museum in Santa Fe you talked about?
記得你說起過的圣達菲博物館嗎
Let's take a drive.
我們去參觀下
Sure.
沒問題
No I can't return the stock.It's already been drilled and cut
我不能退還那批原料,都已經鉆孔切割了
We're halfway through the job.
工序都完成一半了
Mr. Beneke to the shop, please.
貝內克先生請到車間來
All right.Just let me think about it, okay?
行了,讓我考慮一下,好嗎
I gotta go.
我得掛了
Dean, I gotta go.
迪安,我得掛電話了
Happy Birthday!
生日快樂
Happy Birthday!
生日快樂
My God. This is beautiful, guys.Thank you very much.
天哪,太漂亮了,謝謝大家
Hurry. These candles aren't gonna hold out much longer.
快點,這些蠟燭撐不了多久
Wait a minute.
等一下
Are you making a wish?You gotta make a wish.
你不許愿嗎,你得先許愿
Ok, well, let's see.The economy's in the toilet.
好吧讓我想想,經濟一蹶不振
China's undercutting us at every turn...I'm at a loss.
中國又處處削價競爭,我不知道說啥好了
Wait.
等等
Skyler
斯凱勒
I want to hear it first.
我想先聽你唱歌
Absolutely not.No way.
絕對不行,沒門
You cannot deny your employer his birthday wish.
你可不能拒絕老板的生日愿望
Yes, I can. Watch me. Please!
是的我可以,看我這樣子,求你了
If this is your birthday wish,I feel very, very sorry for you.
如果這就是你的生日愿望,我只能說抱歉了
Come on. It was so good last time. It was ages ago.
來吧,上次你唱得多好,那都是陳年往事了
And I'm enormous now.
我現在挺著個大肚子
And I don't look anything like her anymore.
跟以前判若兩人了
Not that I ever did.I mean, come on.
就是以前也不行啊,拜托
You guys, these candles are getting wax all over the place.
各位,蠟燭都快燃盡,蠟燭油滴得到處都是了
Seriously. Yes, come on, Skyler.
答應他吧,來吧,斯凱勒
Skyler
斯凱勒
It's obscene.
太難為情了
Happy Birthday to you
祝你生日快樂
Happy Birthday to you
祝你生日快樂
Happy Birthday
祝你生日快樂
Mr. President Of Beneke Fabricators Incorporated
貝內克制造公司的老總
Happy Birthday to you
祝你生日快樂
That was fantastic.
唱得太好了
Isn't she great, huh?
唱得很棒,對吧
Okay, here we go.
好了,吹蠟燭了
He wasn't there.He was there all right.
他根本沒出現,他已經在那了
What are you talking about?
你在說什么
I sat there for two hours. Nobody came.
我坐那等了兩個小時,沒人來過
All I know is my contact says he was there.
我只知道我的線人說他就在那
Are you sure you were at the right restaurant?
你確定你沒走錯餐廳嗎
Yes, I'm positive.
是的,我非常確定
Where was he? Who knows?
他到底在哪,誰知道
Maybe he stayed out in the parking lot,
也許他一直呆在外面停車場里
Checked you out with a telephoto lens.
透過長焦鏡頭觀察著你
Didn't like the cut of your jib.
又不喜歡你樣子
Anyway,
話說回來
It doesn't matter now because my contact says it's a no go.
也無所謂了,我的線人說交易的事黃了
What?What do you mean?
什么,你什么意思
No deal. No dice.
黃了,沒成
Shot at and missed, shit on and hit.
錯失良機,不干了
Wait a minute.
等一下
How can he make that decision without even meeting me?
他怎么能見都不見我們就決定了
I told you he's very cautious who he does business with.
我跟你說過,他對選擇交易對象非常謹慎
All right?He's skittish, like a deer.
好嗎,他就像鹿一樣小心翼翼
Call him back.
把他叫回來
I'm sorry.I can't do that.
抱歉,我不能這么做
Yes, you can.Call him, Saul.
你可以的,索爾,打電話給他
First of all,I never called him, all right?
首先,我從沒給他打過電話,好嗎
I called a guy who called a guy who called a guy.
我都是經過好幾層才聯絡上他的
Second of all, it's over.
其次,這事沒戲了
Understand? With this particular individual,
明白嗎,對每個人來說
All you get is the one shot.
機會只有一次
Look,I'll see if I can scrape something else together,
聽著,我會想想其他辦法
But don't get your hopes up.
但別抱太大希望
No one else handles that kind of bulk.
沒人能像他那樣拿下這么大一票貨
Damn it.
媽的
Lucy, you must remember to
露西,記得
Have the salt and pepper shakers wiped.
鹽瓶,胡椒瓶一定要擦
Can I help you, sir?
需要什么嗎,先生
Diet Coke, please.
健怡可樂,謝謝
And five minutes of your time.
再借用你5分鐘時間
What can I do for you?
需要效勞嗎
Have a seat.
坐吧
Please.
請坐
I would like to know why you wouldn't meet with me yesterday.
我想知道你昨天為什么不見我
I'm sorry.I'm not following.
抱歉,我聽不懂
I sat here yesterday,waiting to meet with someone.
我昨天就坐在這兒,等著見一個人
I believe that person was you.
我相信那個人就是你
I think that you're confusing me for someone else.
我想你認錯人了
I don't think I am.
我不這么認為
Sir, if you have a complaint,
先生,如果您有任何不滿
I suggest you submit it through our e-mail system.
建議您通過電子郵件提交
I would be happy to refer you to our website.
我很樂意幫您上傳到我們的網站
I was told that the man I would be meeting with
有人告訴我,我要見的這個人
Is very careful.
行事非常小心
A cautious man.
是個謹慎的人
I believe we're alike in that way.
我相信這點上我們很像
If you are who I think you are,
如果我猜得沒錯
You should give me another chance.
你就該再給我一次機會
I don't think we're alike at all, Mr. White.
我不認為我們有什么像的,懷特先生
You are not a cautious man at all.
你根本就不是個謹慎的人
Your partner was late, and he was high.
你的搭檔遲到了,他還吸毒
Yes, he was.
是的
He's high often, isn't he?
他毒癮很重,是嗎
You have poor judgment.
你判斷力太差
I can't work with someone with poor judgment.
我不能跟判斷力這么差的人共事
Are you familiar with my product?
你對我生產的貨了解嗎
I've been told it's excellent.
據說非常贊
It is impeccable.
那是毋庸置疑的
It is the purest,
絕對是最純的
Most chemically-sound product on the market anywhere.
放到市面上絕對供不應求
That is not the only factor.
我可以找其他人要貨
You could charge twice
以我目前的定價
The current rate for what I provide,
你還可以翻一番賣
And your customers would pay it.
他們照樣會買
Hands down.
易如反掌
Now, who I choose to do business with on my end
我選誰跟我一起做買賣
Is not your problem.
那不關你的事
You won't see him.
你不用見他
You won't interact with him.
不用跟他聯系
Forget he exists.
就當他不存在
I have to ask.
我不得不問一句
Why?
為什么
Why him?
為什么選他
Because he does what I say.
因為他對我言聽計從
Because I can trust him.
因為我能信任他
How much product do you have on hand?
你們手頭有多少貨
38 pounds.
38磅
Ready to go at a moment's notice.
準備一次出清
Will I hear from you?
我怎么聽你的答復
I have your numbers.
我有你的號碼
You can never trust a drug addict.
永遠不要信任吸毒的人
Look, I mean, it's all kind of little dribs and drabs,
看,都是各種名目的零星支出
But right here,take Keller, for instance.
但是這里,以凱勒公司為例
A couple hundred dollars here,a few thousand there.
這邊幾百,那邊幾千的
Dribs and drabs.
都是零星支出
Once you add it all up, though,and with Keller,
一旦加起來,單單凱勒公司一項
The revenues are almost 10% less than was actually received.
就比應繳稅額少交了將近10%
And this is every quarter,for the last two years.
過去兩年每個季度都是這樣
When I saw that, I got worried
我看到之后,覺得很擔心
So I checked Accounts Receivable on other customers.
所以我查了下其他客戶的應收賬款
I found six other instances of revenues being under-reported.
發現還有其他六家的賬款短報了
And I've only just started to look into it.
而這只是剛剛開始查
We have requirement contracts with a lot of these companies.
我們跟很多這樣的公司訂立了需求合約
They anticipate their needs for the next quarter.
他們會預估下一季的需求給我們
Most of the time, they overestimate.
多數時候,他們會高估一點
So I just let them roll their overages into the next order
所以我就把高估的部分,滾動計入下張訂單
And if I don't,they'll go elsewhere.
不然的話,客戶就會流失
Obviously, we forgot
很明顯,我們疏忽了
And didn't go back and adjust the revenue entries.
沒回溯過去調整收入記錄
I know it's wrong from an accounting standpoint,
我知道站在會計的角度
But as you can see,
這是不對的
The money's coming in ventually.As you can see.
但你可以看到,最終錢還是進賬了
Right.
對
Right, but...
是的,但是
I got the old bills of sale and order forms out of storage,
我在儲藏室拿了以前的銷售單據和訂購單
To try and sort this out.
想分一下類
And most of the time,
多數時候
There's no backup for the reported revenues at all.
根本就沒有收入記錄的備份
In a few cases,
有些文件中
I found Xeroxed copies with the dates changed.
我發現了數據涂改過的影印件
Ted
泰德
All right.
好吧
You got me.
被你逮到了
We're talking nearly a million dollars of undocumented revenue.
這可是將近一百萬美金的未申報收入
What are you thinking? I'm thinking about saving a company.
你到底在想些什么,我想的是挽救這個公司
I'm thinking about people's jobs,
想著保住工人們的工作
About their mortgages and pensions
想著他們的房貸和退休金
And their college funds for their kids.
還有他們孩子的大學學費
Not to mention my own.
更別提還有我自己
It doesn't mean that you have to break the law.
這并不意味著你就得犯法
Yes, it does.
對,就是這樣
It's right there in the books.Business is terrible.
這些賬目里都寫著呢,生意難做啊
The bank is on my back,the IRS is grinding me down to a nub.
銀行來找我麻煩,國稅局恨不得把我榨干
If I don't keep up...
如果我撐不下去
Ted,people go to prison for this.
泰德,這樣會坐牢的
My dad built this company from nothing.
我爸爸白手起家成立這家公司
We make things here.
我們在這里做事賺錢
The people who work here are like family.
在這工作的人們,就像家人一樣
I can't let that all fall apart
我不能因為這幾年年景不好
Because of a couple of bad years.
就讓一切分崩離析
Skyler
斯凱勒
Don't report this.
別告發我
Please.
求你了
I'm not gonna turn you in Ted
我不會去告發你的,泰德
But I can't be a part of it.
但我不能參與進來
I know.
我知道
I know. I just wish...
我知道,我只希望
I'm sorry.
我很抱歉
I don't want you to go.
我不想讓你走
Yo, if I know you, leave a message.
認識我的話,留言吧
Yo, it's Skinny Pete.Just checking in with you, man.
我是瘦子彼得,就打電話看看你怎么了,兄弟
We missed you at the funeral today.
今天在葬禮上沒看到你
The whole crew was representing.
大家都去了
Even Badger came all the way from Fresno.
連猴子都從弗雷斯諾趕了回來
Combo's people, his ma,grandma,cousins,
康寶的家人,他的媽媽,奶奶,侄子們
Everyone was all choked up and shit.
每個人都哭成淚人了
Man, it was, like, emotional.
兄弟,那可真是,催人淚下
And you should have seen the coffin.
你真該來看看那口棺材
It was like this shiny,white pearlescent.
涂著白色珠光漆,閃閃發亮
Like,I'm pretty sure I've seen the exact same paint job on a Lexus.
我確保在一輛雷克薩斯車上見過一摸一樣的油漆工藝
So we're definitely talking high-end.
所以肯定是非常高級的
Anyway, guess you had something bigger going down.
當然,我猜你肯定有更重要的事走不開
Watch your back out there, bro.Peace.
那你自己一切小心了,兄弟,保重
I like to mix some ice with it.
我喜歡在里面混一些冰毒
Hold that.
拿著
What's it feel like?
那是什么感覺
There's a chill.
會打冷顫
Don't freak out.It passes.
別怕,很快就過去的
And then...
然后
You'll see.
你就等著吧
I'll meet you there.
我會來陪你的
Take that off.
把那個拿走
Phones off, please.
請把手機都關掉
Pipes, I guess.
我猜是管道的聲音
All right, everyone.Eyes on your paper.
好了各位,看著自己的試卷
Eyes on your paper.
都看著自己的試卷
Excuse me, where's the manager?
打擾一下,經理上哪去了
I'm the manager.Can I help you?
我就是經理,有事嗎
I met a man here last week.A black gentleman.
我上周在這見過個男的,黑人紳士
He's thin. Glasses.
很瘦戴眼鏡的
Yes, sir.That's the owner.
是的,先生,那是店主
Owner, ok
店主
He owns 14 Los Pollos restaurants in between here and Nevada.
他在這和內華達州擁有14家洛博羅餐廳
He could be at any one of them.
可能在其中任意一家
Is there a phone number that I can get to...
有沒有他的手機號碼,我可以
I'm sorry, sir.I can't give that out.
抱歉,先生,我不便透露
Is this about a complaint?
您是有什么投訴嗎
I'd be happy to refer you to our website.
我很樂意幫您提交到我們網站上去
No no
不,不是
What's his name? Gustavo.
他叫什么名字,古斯塔沃
Gus.
古斯
Thank you
謝謝
38 pounds, $1.2 million.
38磅貨,120萬美金
Truck stop,2 miles south of exit 13 on the 25.
25號公路13號出口往南2公里處的車站交易
One hour.
一小時后交易
What?One hour. You in or out?
什么,一個小時,你干不干
In. In. Absolutely.But I just need a little more time.
干,當然干,但得多給我點時間準備
One hour.If you miss it,
一個小時,如果你人沒到
Don't ever show your face in here again.
下次就別上這兒來了
Exit 13 off the 25 South,to a truck...
25號公路,13號出口往南,有個車站
Come on! Come on! Yo, if I know you, leave a message.
接電話,快接電話,認識我的話,留言吧
Jessi,Pick up the phone.
杰西,快接電話
Pick up the phone!
快接電話呀
I'm coming by.I need the product.
我正在趕過去,我去取貨
I need the product now!
現在就需要那批貨
God
老天
Jessi
杰西
Jessi
杰西
Jessi
杰西
Jessi
杰西
Incoming Call Skyler
斯凱勒來電
Jessi
杰西
Jessi
杰西
Jessi
杰西
Jessi
杰西
Jessi Wake up!
杰西,醒醒
Jessi
杰西
Wake up.
醒醒
Wake up.
醒醒
Wake up.
醒醒
Where'd you put it?
你把貨放哪了
Where is it? Where's the product? Get off of me.
貨在哪,貨藏哪了,放開我
Where is it?Where'd you hide the meth?
貨在哪,你把貨藏哪了
In the kitchen. Where?
廚房里,廚房哪里
Under the sink.
水槽下面
Not now!
別是現在啊