Surprised he doesn't make us do that.
他居然沒要求我們打卡,真令人驚訝
The pack totally has a pecking order.
狼群有嚴格的等級
And the head Hyena, he's the man.
土狼頭領,就是老大
All the other ones have to, like, kiss his ass.
其它土狼都得,舔它的屁股
I mean, literally. It's so gross.
不是夸張,是真的,太惡心了
They have to lick his jerk.
它們都得去舔
I-I-I can't believe they even showed it on TV.
電視上竟然還演這個,我都沒法相信
Yo, if this is supposed to be all, like, Major League and all,
要是咱們這真想搞成職業聯盟那樣的
we should have equipment maintainer guys.
就該有專人來維護設備
And water boys. You know?
還得有送水的,知道嗎
Yo, Gatorade me, bitch.
賤人,來瓶佳得樂
Get us a couple flunkies in here.
再找兩個狗腿子
Treat us right.
把咱們服侍好
Okay, 15 hours starts now.
好了,定時為15個小時
I'm going to hit it, if that's cool with you.
你沒意見的話我就開工了
I don't understand.
我不明白
What?
明白什么
These numbers, they just don't add up.
這些數字,怎么算都對不上
Told you. Dude's totally boning us.
早跟你說了,那家伙壓榨我們
No, it's not that.
不,不是那事
It's our output. We're off.
是我們的產量,少了
We're 0.14% off.
少了百分之0.14
Point one-four, that's what, like... What does that mean?
百分之0.14... 到底什么意思
It means we should be netting more than we're netting.
意思是我們的產量少于應有的
So how far off are we?
少了多少
It's not negligible.
少到不能忽略不計了
Ball-parking it, I'd say we're quarter to a half a pound shy.
粗略算了下,大概少了0.25到0.5磅
That's weird.
真奇怪
What about spillage?
溢出量算了嗎
Spillage?
溢出量
Yeah, you know, like, just stuff gets spilled.
就是,不小心濺出來那些
Nothing gets spilled.
沒濺出過任何東西
A little maybe.
或許有一點點呢
Nothing gets spilled.
沒濺出過任何東西
What about evaporation?
那蒸發了呢
It wouldn't account for this much.
蒸發量不會有這么大
The materials aren't out that long.
原料暴露時間又沒那么長
What about the other one? The drops, like on...
那么,水滴呢,就像...
on that, like, cold beer.
冰啤酒瓶上的那種
Condensation?
冷凝嗎
Yeah.
對
No.
不可能
What about the crap that gets left behind,
會不會是剩下的那些渣滓
you know, all the gunk we scrape out of the vats?
就是,我們從桶里摳出來的粘糊糊的東西
I add up, like, a gallon each.
我算了,每個桶差不多有一加侖
Did you work that in?
你算進去了嗎
Vestiges?
殘留
Yeah. Vestiges.
對,殘留
Bet that's it.
肯定是這個
Bet that's totally it.
肯定就是這個了
Hey, Mr. White.
懷特老師
Mr. White. Huh?
懷特老師,說
Are you okay?
你還好吧
Yeah... Yeah, why?
很好,怎么了
Nothing.
沒事
Are you coming?
你不走嗎
Yeah, in a minute.
好,馬上
All right, see you tomorrow.
好吧,明天見
Shit.
該死
You bastard.
你個雜種
Son of a...
狗娘養...
Come on, you...
來呀
Come on, come on.
來呀,來呀
Son of a...
狗娘養...
Okay.
好
Son of a bitch.
狗娘養的
That's great.
太好了
You little bastard.
小雜種
Shut the door!
關上門
My ears are popping.
我耳朵要炸了
Shut the door. Move.
關上門,快
It's like I'm on an airplane, yo.
這感覺像在飛機似的
What the hell's doing that?
什么鬼東西搞的
Positive pressure.
正壓力
Positive what?
正什么
God, friggin' kills, yo.
老天,真要人命
Well, just move your jaw around. Move it around.
動動下巴,來回活動
I am moving it around. It's not working.
我動著呢,不管用
Then just yawn or something. Stop acting like such a baby.
那就打個呵欠什么的,別大驚小怪
Damn.
該死
W-W-What positive? Positive what?
那什么正,正什么
Pressure. I've turned the ventilation up
壓力,我調高了通風設備的閥值
to keep the outside out.
使這里與外界產生壓力差
There's been a contamination.
這里出現了"污染物"
Wait. What?
等下,什么
Whoa whoa whoa, hey, hold up.
喂,等一下
Something got into the lab.
實驗室里進了東西
So what do we do?
我們怎么辦
I mean, do we...
我是說,我們
Wait. Wait. I mean, shouldn't we be wearing masks?
等等,等等,我們不該戴面罩嗎
No, no, it's not that... that kind of contaminant.
不不,不是...那種"污染物"
So it's, like, not dangerous?
那是什么,不危險嗎
Mr. White, talk to me here.
懷特老師,我跟你說話呢
Not to us particularly. No.
對我們無害
What the hell is that?
那是什么鬼東西
This is, uh... I made it.
這個... 是我做的
So exactly what kind of contaminant are we dealing with here?
那這啥"污染物"到底是什么
A fly.
一只蒼蠅
What do you mean?
什么意思
A fly, like... like what do you mean?
一只... 什么蒼蠅
I mean a fly, a house fly.
我說的就是蒼蠅,家蠅
Like, uh, one fly?
就是,一只蒼蠅
Singular? What did it do?
就一只,它干了什么
It got into the lab, and I'm trying to get it out.
它飛進了實驗室,我要打死它
Okay? Understand?
行了嗎,懂不懂
No, man, not really.
沒懂,哥們
I can't say that I'm really following you here.
我想我還是沒跟上你思路
Dude, you scared the shit out of me.
伙計,你把我魂都嚇飛了
I mean, when you say it's contamination,
你說污染物的時候
I mean, I'm thinking, like an Ebola leak or something.
我還以為是,埃博拉病毒什么的呢
Ebola?
埃博拉病毒
Yeah, it's a disease on The Discovery Channel,
對,探索頻道播的一種病
where all your intestines sort of just slip right out of your butt.
能讓你把腸子都拉出來
Thank you. I know what Ebola is.
謝謝,我知道埃博拉病毒是什么
Now, tell me. What would a West-African virus
你倒說說看,西非病毒怎么會
be doing in our lab?
跑到我們實驗室里
So you're chasing around a fly,
你自己滿屋攆蒼蠅
and in your world I'm the idiot.
還說我是白癡
Jesse, listen.
杰西,聽著
This fly... any fly...
這只蒼蠅... 任何蒼蠅
cannot be in our lab.
都不可以出現在我們實驗室
It's... It's a problem.
它是個問題
It's a contamination,
它是污染物
and that is in no way a misuse of the word.
我絕對沒有用錯詞
Okay?
懂了嗎
So in terms of keeping our cook clean
為保證我們制毒環境的清潔
and our product unadulterated,
和產品的純正
we need to take this very seriously.
我們必須嚴肅對待
Now do you understand?
現在懂了嗎
So is that your fly saber?
那這個就是你的砍蠅刀了
This is a swatter.
這是蒼蠅拍
It happens to work quite well, thank you.
而且非常好用,謝謝
Uh-huh. Hey, what happened to your head?
你的頭怎么了
Nothing. I'm fine.
沒怎么,我很好
You didn't hit it, like really... really hard?
不是撞的嗎,而且撞得很嚴重
My head is not the problem, Jesse.
我的頭不是問題,杰西
The fly is the problem.
蒼蠅才是
You didn't happen to maybe... try our product, did you?
你不會是...試了我們的產品吧
Jess I know this seems unusual to you, a layman.
杰西,我知道對你這樣的門外漢來說
A fly... I get it... seems insignificant, right?
一只蒼蠅...是無關緊要的,對嗎
But trust me.
但是相信我
In a highly controlled environment such as this...
在實驗室這種高度受控環境中
...any pollutant..
任何污染物
...no matter how small...
不管多么微小
...could completely...
都有可能徹底...
Hello.
喂
What?
干嘛
Were you here all night?
你整晚都在這嗎
Have you even slept?
你睡過覺了嗎
No. Jesse, look. I'm fine. Okay
沒,杰西,聽著,我沒事
Will you just please focus...
你能不能專心...
Okay, look. We're running late, so let's just get started.
好了,我們已經晚點了,趕緊開工
Shall we? The sooner we do it, the sooner we're done.
好不好,早死早超生
Frickin' finally.
他媽的,終于正常了
What are you doing?
你這是干嘛
It's time to alkaline.
該加堿了
Have you not heard a word I said?
我說的你沒聽進去
No cooking until this fly is dealt with.
沒把這蒼蠅搞死前,不制毒
Have I been speaking to myself?
你當我剛才自言自語嗎
The timer went off, yo.
喂,時間可不多了
How long is this batch going to be good for? An hour? Two?
你覺得這批貨多久才能好,一兩小時嗎
The batch will be good for nothing if we don't clear the contaminant.
除非清掉污染物,否則這批貨是不會好的
Clear the contaminant?
清掉污染物
We're making meth here,
我們制的是冰毒
not space shuttles.
又不是航天飛機
We're making nothing until we catch this fly.
逮住那蒼蠅之前,什么也不制
What fly?
什么蒼蠅嘛
Where the hell is this fly?
這他媽哪有什么蒼蠅嘛
Not like I've even seen the thing.
我看都沒看見
Maybe your positive pressure blew it out the door or something.
說不定你那啥正壓力把它吹出門去了呢
No, no. It is here. It is around. Okay?
不會的,它就在這附近,明白嗎
He's around, and am not going to expose this batch
就在這,我不會允許這批貨暴露在外
to the open air and contamination. Period.
被污染物影響,完畢
Now, you can leave me to deal with this myself,
你可以選擇現在出去,讓我自己搞定
or you can help me,
或者來幫我
but you are right.
不過你說對了
We are running out of time,
我們的確快沒時間了
so I need your answer right now.
請你現在就回答我
Okay.
好吧
Hey, tick-tock. Yo.
你這是在浪費時間
Look, I like making cherry products, but let's keep it real.
雖然我的確喜歡制純正貨,但現實點
All right, we make poison for people who don't care.
癮君子根本不在乎是否純正
We probably have the most unpicky customers in the world.
他們可能是世上最不挑剔的顧客
No, no, no, no, no. No rationalizing.
不,你少找借口
We'll find it any minute now. Don't give up.
它隨時可能出現,別放棄
Did you--
你知不知道...
Did you know that there's an acceptable level of rat turds
糖果制造的生產標準里有一條
that can go into candy bars?
即可接受的老鼠糞便的程度
That's the government, Jack.
還是政府出臺的,老兄
Even the government doesn't care that much about quality.
政府都不怎么關心產品質量
You know what is okay to put in hotdogs? Huh?
你知道熱狗里都放些什么嗎
Pig lips and assholes,
豬唇跟豬屁眼
but I say, hey, have at it, bitchs,
要我說,混蛋,隨便放
because I love hotdogs,
老子就喜歡吃熱狗
and, you know, see what I'm--
你看,我...
What are you doing?
你在干什么
Oh. Hey.
沒什么
Look, let me just top it off,
讓我先把活干完
all right, really quick.
很快就好,行不行
A little sodium hydroxide, shut the lid,
加點氫氧化鈉(堿)蓋上蓋子
no harm done. Then we're golden.
沒有污染,就完事了
It stays closed. That's an order.
別動它,這是命令
You can't order shit, Adolf.
你命令個屁,希特勒
We're 50-50 partners. Remember?
我們是平等的合伙人,還記得不
God, what is your problem, bro?
天,你到底哪根筋不對
Freakin' psycho.
你他媽神經病
Jesse.
杰西
Oh, God, it, like, hit bone.
上帝,好像傷到骨頭了
Jesse.
杰西
Jesse.
杰西
You see it, right?
看到沒有
You see it?
看到沒
Yeah.
看到了
Get it.
干掉它
You want me to get it?
你想讓我去打它
Yes.
沒錯
Whoa, whoa, whoa. Slow.
等等,悠著點
Move slowly.
緩慢移動
I know.
我知道
I'm moving slowly, yeah.
我正緩慢移動
Absolutely. I'm just going to need your swatter thing.
沒錯,蒼蠅拍給我
Yeah. Come on.
好的,給我
Oh, yeah. It's okay, come on.
就這樣,給我
Come on. Make it count.
拜托,穩住了
Yeah, no, no, I'm gonna--
好,不不,我要...
I'm going to make it count, all right.
我手頭有準兒,放心
Ok. Now.
好的,現在
On three.
我數到三
Okay.
好的
One--
一,
Yeah. You like that?
爽了嗎
Hurts, huh?
疼吧
Did you get it?
你打到它沒
I think so, yeah. Where is it?
我想是的,它在哪里
I don't know. It doesn't matter.
我不知道,那無關緊要
Who cares? I got it.
誰在乎,我干掉它了
Oh, Jesus, seriously?
上帝,開什么玩笑嗎
Where is it?
它在哪里
It's, uh, right there. Look.
就在那里,看那里
Look. See? I told you I got it.
看到沒,我就說我成功了
This is a raisin.
這是葡萄干
Look, I definitely got it, man.
我肯定打到它了
All right--
好吧...
Oh, man.
伙計
He's got some skills, yo.
它還挺厲害
you give him that.
你把它練出來了
Look...
聽著
I feel like I'm running out of ways to explain this to you,
盡管我覺得你不會明白
but once more I shall try.
但我還想再說明一次
This fly is a major problem for us.
這只蒼蠅是當前頭等大事
It will ruin our batch.
它會毀掉整批貨物
Now, we need to destroy it
只有滅了它
and every trace of it so we can cook.
把它留下的痕跡弄干凈,才能繼續制毒
Failing that...
要是失敗了...
we're dead.
我們就完蛋了
There is no more room for error.
我們不能出差錯
Not with these people.
這幫人是容不得差錯的
All right, how about we go get some air?
出去透透氣怎么樣
Get some air?
出去透透氣
Your answer to "We're sliding head-first into a massive crap--"
這就是你對"我們問題大條了"的反應嗎
Mister-Mr. White,
懷特老師
I understand that the fly is a serious thing.
我明白那只蒼蠅的重要性
Now, all right? I'm on board.
我是完全贊同你的
I'm just saying maybe if we went and got some air,
我是說,出去透透氣
it would help us come up with a plan on how to catch it.
或許能想到辦法抓住它
Then come back down here
然后再回來
and subtract his ass.
干掉它
Oh, wait, do you have your keys?
等等,你帶鑰匙了嗎
Yeah. You're sure?
帶了,你確定嗎
Last thing we need is to get locked out.
要被鎖外面就慘了
Yeah.
帶了
If you're not going to help me, stay out of my way!
如果你不肯幫我,就滾遠點
Yo. Yo, does somebody have an ax I can use?
有人有斧頭嗎
El ax-o!
斧頭之類的
Peligroso! El ax-o!
危險的斧頭
There we go.
終于找到你了
Say good night.
晚安吧
Son of a bitch!
我操
Son of a...
操
Shit! Damn it!
媽的,見鬼
Where in the hell is that...
他媽的怎么回事...
What the hell?
怎么回事
Need some juice maybe?
要來杯飲料嗎
Knock yourself out.
不客氣
It's a real one. Yeah, like yours was working.
這才是真的,你那個不管用
No, no...
不,不
No, no-Look, we're trying to decontaminate.
沒用,聽著,我們是要凈化實驗室
You don't decontaminate by contaminating further.
越弄越臟可不是凈化
What the hell is all this?
這都是些什么破玩意兒
Here, how about this?
這個怎么樣
"Nontoxic glue strips."
無毒膠水帶
Yeah, baby, it's got pheromones, all right.
它能散發信息素
I got a buttload. We hang them up all over the place.
我買了很多,可以把這地方掛滿
It won't be able to resist.
它插翅難飛
I sure hope we have enough.
希望貼的夠多
I'm going to go out on a limb and say yeah.
我敢打包票,絕對夠多了
Do you see him?
你看到它沒
How long do you think you've been awake?
你有多久沒睡覺了
Why do you keep asking me that?
干嘛一直問我這個
Just figure you could use some coffee, is all.
我尋思著你可以喝點咖啡
I know I could.
我得來點
How about it?
怎么樣
Yeah.
好的
You take cream and sugar?
要牛奶和方糖嗎
Black is fine.
清咖啡就好
Why don't you just leave him be?
隨它去吧
Let the traps do the work.
讓它自投羅網
These pheromones are supposed to kick ass.
信息素會管用的
I bet we catch this mo-fo any second.
隨時都可能逮住這小雜種
Thank you.
謝謝
You ever have, like, a wild animal trapped in your house?
你有沒有在家中與野生動物糾纏的經歷
Not that I can recall, no.
印象中沒有
We did, this one time,
我遇到過一次
back when it was my aunt's house,
在我姨媽家的時候
back before she died of cancer.
在她死于癌癥之前
Possum. Big, freaky-looking bitch.
負鼠,又大又丑
Hey, since when did they
從什么時候起
change it to "Opossum"? What's up with that?
它們更名為袋鼫,原名有什么問題
I mean, when I was coming up,
在我小時候
it was just "Possum."
它就叫負鼠
"Opossum" makes it sound like he's Irish or something.
袋鼫聽起來像是愛爾蘭那邊的
Why they gotta go changing everything?
為什么把一切改來改去的
Whatever. They're just big rats anyways,
不管怎樣,只是肥老鼠罷了
giant pink-tailed rats with their pink rat faces,
長著粉紅色尾巴和臉的老鼠
totally freaky,
丑的要死
like alien rats.
像外星鼠
Actually, it's not so much that he got trapped,
實際上,它不是困在房子里
but he was living there, you know, under the house.
它就住在房子底下
You could hear him going from, like, room to room,
你能聽到它到各房間串門
always scurrying around.
跑的飛快
Sometimes I'd see him outside at night,
有時晚上還能看到它們出來
and he would just, you know, freeze.
它就假裝一動不動
And it's like you're not looking right at it. Right?
好像這樣你就看不到它了
I mean, it thinks it's fooling you.
它感覺自己能愚弄你
That's what they do, honestly. They play dead or whatever.
它們就這點花招,喜歡裝死
It's just so lame.
太傻了
Is there a discernible point to this story,
這故事有重點嗎
a point that you'll be arriving at sometime in the near future?
或是你在不久的將來才表達的出來的重點
It was just a total bitch to get out. It took forever.
就是讓我記憶深刻,忘不掉
A guy came, set all these traps and all,
叫了個人來,布置好陷阱
and he finally got it,
最后抓到了它
but my aunt, she didn't believe it.
但我姨媽根本不信
She kept insisting she could still hear the thing.
她堅持說還能聽到它跑動的聲音
I mean, you could not tell her any different.
抓沒抓到根本沒區別
She started keeping an old umbrella by her chair.
她開始在椅子邊上放了把舊傘
Man, she would just bang on the floor and yell at it,
她開始戳地板,沖它喊話
even gave it a name.
還給它起了個名字
It was, uh, Sc--
好像是...
Scrabble.
斯克萊博
Yeah, that was it.
沒錯,就這么叫的
"Scrabble, just knock it off." Bang, bang, bang.
斯克萊博,別吵了,咚咚咚
She got like that toward the end.
直到去世,她一直這樣
Got obsessive about stuff,
像入了迷似的
just got mad about stuff.
簡直走火入魔了
We didn't know what was up.
我們不知道是怎么回事
It wasn't like her to be that way.
根本不像她的處事作風
But it turned out that the--
結果是...
the cancer had spread to her brain,
她的癌細胞擴散到了腦部
and that was why.
這才是原因
It metastasized.
病灶轉移了
But it was good that that
但幸好
was when we decided to take her to the doctor
我們當時決定帶她去看醫生
because then we knew what was up
然后了解到了她的情況
and got her some treatment
并且讓她接受了治療
and meds so she wasn't stressing all the time.
服了些藥,讓她不至于整天神經兮兮的
It was a lot better after that.
之后她就好多了
She was a lot happier.
她自己也開心多了
Where the hell is he?
那只該死的蒼蠅跑哪兒去了
I've been to my oncologist, Jesse, just last week.
我上禮拜才和我的腫瘤醫生見了面
I'm still in remission.
我的病情依然在緩解
I'm healthy.
很健康
Okay, so good. Great.
那很好
Well, no end in sight.
是啊,沒完沒了的
That's great.
也很好啊
Well, I missed it.
我找不著那蒼蠅了
There was some perfect moment,
曾經有些完美的時刻
and it passed me right by.
都與我擦肩而過
Yeah, I had to have enough to leave them.
我當時得留下足夠的錢給他們
That was the whole point.
這才是最重要的
None of this makes any sense if I didn't have enough.
如果我當時沒錢的話,這一切無意義了
But it had to be before she found out... Skyler.
但那得是在斯凱勒發現之前
It had to be before that.
一定得在那之前
Perfect moment...
那個完美的時刻
For what?
什么的時刻
To drop dead?
死亡時刻嗎
What, are you saying you want to die?
你是說你想死嗎
I'm saying I've lived too long.
我是說我活得太長了
You want them to actually miss you.
我想讓他們想念我
You know?
你明白嗎
You want their memories of you
想讓他們對我的回憶
to be--
就好像...
But she just won't
但她就是不...
She just won't understand.
她就是不明白
No matter how well I explain it,
不管我的解釋有多么合情合理
these days she just has this--
那段時間她就是...
this--
就是...
I mean, I truly believe there exists some combination of words.
我真的覺得,有那么一些話...
There must exist
肯定有...
certain words
那么些話
in a certain, specific order that would explain all of this,
特殊而又明確的話,來解釋這一切
but with her I just-I just can't ever seem to find them.
但在她面前,我就怎么也想不出來
Mr. White, how about you just sit down?
懷特老師,要不您先坐會兒
I was thinking maybe before the fugue state,
我覺得是在我那次神游之前...
but before the fugue state
但在那之前
they didn't have enough money,
我的錢還沒有湊夠
so no, not then.
所以不是那時候
And plus my daughter wasn't born yet.
而且那會兒我女兒還沒出世
It had to be after Holly was born.
所以一定得在霍莉出生之后才行
Mr. White--
懷特老師
Definitely before the surgery.
肯定也得在我做手術之前
Oh, Christ.
天啊
That damn second cell phone.
該死的手機二號
I mean how could I possibly...
我怎么可能會...
Ah, I know the moment.
我知道了
It was the night Jane died.
應該是珍妮死的那個晚上
I was at home and we needed diapers,
我當時在家,家里尿布用完了
and so I said I'd go,
所以我說我去買
but it was just an excuse.
但那只是個借口
Actually, that was the night I--
實際上,那晚
I brought you your money, remember?
我去給你送錢去了,記得嗎
Yeah, I remember.
恩,記得
But afterward I stopped at a bar.
但那之后,我去了家酒吧
It was odd. I never do that, go to a bar alone.
太奇怪了,我從沒一個人去過酒吧
I just walked in, sat down.
我走了進去,坐了下來
I never told you.
我一直沒跟你提過
That you went to a bar?
提什么,你去了間酒吧嗎
I sit down, and this man, this stranger,
我坐下后,有個男人,一個陌生人
he engages me in conversation.
他過來我和搭話
He's a complete stranger.
完全是個陌生人
But he turns out to be Jane's father,
但后來我發現,他是珍妮的父親
Donald Margolis.
唐納德·馬戈利斯
What are you talking about?
你在說什么
Of course I didn't know it at the time.
我當時并不認識他
I mean, it was just some guy in a bar.
我以為只是個在酒吧喝酒的人
Didn't put it together until after the crash
直到墜機事件之后,新聞里到處
when he was all over the news.
都在報道他的時候,我才想起來
Jane's dad.
珍妮的父親
I mean, think of the odds.
你想下這幾率有多小
Once I tried to calculate them,
我試著去算了下
but they're astronomical.
但是太復雜了
I mean, think of the odds
想想看這幾率
of me going in, sitting down
恰好是我,恰好是那晚,恰好那酒吧
that night in that bar next to that man.
恰好坐那男人的旁邊
What did you talk about?
你們聊什么了
Oh, water on Mars.
火星上的水源
Family.
家庭
What about family?
關于家庭的都聊了什么
I told him that I had a daughter,
我告訴他我有個女兒
and he told me he had one, too.
他說他也有一個
Then he said, "Never give up on family."
然后他說,永遠不要放棄家人
And I didn't. I-I took his advice.
所以我聽他的了,沒有放棄家人
The universe is random.
宇宙是隨機的
It's not inevitable.
可變的
It's simple chaos.
是混亂的
It's subatomic particles in endless, aimless collision.
是無休止的,無序的,亞原子粒子間的碰撞
That's what science teaches us,
這是科學教予我們的
but what is this saying?
但這又是什么意思呢
What is it telling us,
就恰巧在那一晚
when on the very night that this man's daughter dies,
和我喝酒的那個人的女兒死了
it's me who's having a drink with him?
這是想告訴我們什么呢
How can that be random?
這怎么會是隨機的呢
Hey, sit down.
坐下來吧
No-No.
不,不
No, it's--
不坐
No, that-- that was the moment.
不,就是那個時刻
That night.
那天晚上
I should never have left home.
我不該離開家
Never gone to your house.
不該去你家
Maybe things would have--
這樣事情也許會...
Oh, thought I was--
我以為我...
I was at home watching TV.
在家看電視
Some--
看些
Some nature program about elephants.
看些關于大象的自然節目
Skyler and Holly were in another room.
斯凱勒和霍莉在另外一間房
I could hear them on the baby monitor.
我可以從嬰兒監視器里聽到她們的聲音
She was singing a lullaby.
我聽到她在唱搖籃曲
If had just lived right up to that moment
如果能停在那一刻
and not one second more--
就在那一刻
...that would've been perfect.
...將是多么完美
He's not coming down.
它不會下來了
Must be Thailand-hot up there.
上面肯定跟泰國一樣熱
That's why he likes it.
所以它喜歡那
Thailand's hot, right?
泰國很熱對吧
Yeah.
嗯
See? That's why.
我就知道
Oh, Jesus.
天
Hey, wait.
等等
Here.
坐這兒
He's not coming down.
它不會下來了
He's staying up there forever.
它要在那兒待一輩子
What are you-What are you doing?
你在,你在干嘛
What do you think? I'm going to get that bitch.
你以為呢,我要去干了它
No, you're going to break your neck.
不行,你會摔斷脖子的
Yeah, yeah. Just--
是啊,是啊
No, seriously, you're-This is a bad idea.
我說真的呢,這可不是個好主意
Damn it.
該死
Jesse.
杰西
Just hold onto it.
幫我扶穩就好了
Hold it still?
扶穩了嗎
Jesse.
杰西
I'm sorry.
我很抱歉
Sorry for what?
抱什么歉
Being a lunatic?
因為你突然發瘋嗎
I'm sorry about Jane.
珍妮的事,我很抱歉
Yeah. Me, too.
我也很抱歉
No, I mean, uh--
不,我是說...
I'm very sorry.
我非常抱歉
It's not your fault.
那不是你的錯
But it's not mine either.
也不是我的錯
It's no one's fault, not even hers.
更不是她的錯,誰都沒錯
We are who we are, Mr. White.
本性難移你知道嗎,懷特老師
You know, just two junkies with a duffel bag full of cash.
我倆就是癮君子,有了錢又怎樣
Like you said, we both would've been dead within a week.
還不是像你說的,活不過一個禮拜
But I miss her, though.
但我還是很想念她
God, I do.
真的很想她
Jesse, come down.
杰西,下來吧
Wait, I am so close.
等等,就差那么一點點
Let it go.
別管它了
We need to cook.
我們得開始制毒了
What about the contamination?
那這"污染物"怎么辦
It's all contaminated.
反正都已經污染了
I definitely scared him.
我應該是嚇到它了
Probably stay out of our way--
它應該不會再回來了
Zap! Somebody got got, yo!
死,終于干死你了
You see that, Mister--
你看到了嗎
Bins are packed?
都包好了嗎
Bins are packed.
包好了
How's the yield?
產量如何
Two-oh-two and change.
202磅,有點零頭
You okay getting home?
你一個人回家沒事吧
Yeah. Better.
嗯,我好多了
Thanks.
謝謝
Ma?ana, then.
那么,日安
Jesse, come here.
杰西,過來一下
I couldn't chance saying it inside.
我剛在里面不好說
For all I know, the lab's wired for sound.
因為里面可能被監視著
That half a pound that I said we're off by--
我們之前提到的那半磅
Now, I'm not accusing you, but if...
我不是想責怪你什么,但如果...
You understand?
你明白的
And if they ever found out--
如果他們發現了...
I didn't take shit.
我才不鳥他們
I'm just saying that I won't be able to protect you.
我只是說,我可能就沒法保護你了
Who's asking you to?
誰讓你保護了