KDK-12,聽到請回答
KDK-12.
呼叫KDK-12
KDK-12.
這里是KDK-12
Hey, Bobby, need you to look in on Mrs. Peyketewa.
波比,需要你順道去佩可迪瓦女士那里查看一下
She all right?
她沒事吧
Her daughter called from California,
她女兒從加利福尼亞打電話回來
she hasn't heard from her in a while,
說已經很久都無法和她取得聯系了
kind of worried.
有點擔心
Will do.
這就去
Miss Peyketewa, hello.
佩可迪瓦女士,你在家嗎
Miss Peyketewa.
佩可迪瓦女士
Miss Peyketewa.
Peyketewa女士
KDK-12 here.
這里是KDK-12
Janet, Jesus,
珍妮特,老天
we got a homicide.
這里發生了一起謀殺
Come again?
能再說一遍嗎
Miss Peyketewa, she's dead.
是佩可迪瓦女士,她被人殺了
I need some backup out here.
我這里需要些支援
Ok. On their way.
好的,馬上就到
Whoever's in there, show yourself right now.
里面的人,馬上出來
Hold it right there! Let me see your hands.
站那別動,把手舉起來
Hands!
把手舉起來
All right, down. On your knees.
好了,跪下,跪在地上
You understand me? Do you speak English?
你能聽懂我說的嗎,你懂英語么
I said down! On your knees. Down!
我說跪下,快給我跪下
Damn it, get down! On your knees!
他媽的,給我跪下,跪下
Do it!
快點
On your knees or I'll fire!
快跪下,否則我就開槍了
Yeah.
是我
I found the papers.
我找到文件了
Right where you left them, in the crib.
就在你放它們的儲物箱里
Yeah, well...
是的,好吧
you know best, right?
你最了解了,對嗎
Anything else?
還有什么要說的嗎
Do you have any thought about
你有想過我們該怎樣
how we're going to approach this with Walter Jr?
和小沃爾特解釋這事嗎
Well, he's still my son. I mean, he will remain--
他還是我兒子,我是說,他依然
Of course.
當然了
My point being the divorce.
我說的是離婚這件事
Well, I-I think he gets it. Don't you?
我想他能夠理解的,不是嗎
I mean, I-I think he saw it coming.
我是說,我想他知道會有這么一天的
He sees your unhappiness and--
他看得出你的痛苦還有
My unhappiness?
我的痛苦
My completely out-of-the-clear, blue-sky unhappiness?
我完全不守貞操,罪有應得的痛苦嗎
Really?
是嗎
Look, as you said, for the best.
聽著,就像你說的,出于好意而已
Yeah.
是
Okay, um, last thing,
好吧,最后一件事
and then I'll let you go.
之后就不打擾你了
In the Child Support Worksheet,
在兒童撫養表里
you list medical, dental, child care,
你列出了醫療,牙醫,兒童護理
transportation, housing, education, food, clothing.
交通,購房,教育,食品,衣物
That's right, all of it.
是的,全部
Walt... no.
沃爾特,不行
Skyler, you wanted me out, I'm out,
斯凱勒,你想讓我離開家,我離開了
but I will provide for my family.
但我會為我的家人提供生活保障
Not with that money.
但不能用那種錢
You'd be making us accessories after the fact.
你這是在犯罪后還讓我們也變成幫兇
Skyler, how do you think we've been
斯凱勒,那你以為過去的半年里
paying our bills these last six months?
我們的賬單都是怎么付的
I have to go.
我得掛了
Yep, I was right.
是,我猜的沒錯
Three units available,
有三套房是空著的
exact same floor plan.
都是完全相同的建筑的平面圖
I can call over,
如果你愿意的話
get you in to see any of the others if you'd like.
我還可以帶你去看看其他的房間
No. No, this one's fine.
不用了,這間就挺好的
I'll take it.
就買這間了
Now, unfortunately, this one is the model, so--
不巧的是,這是一個樣板間,所以
Yeah, I like it.
是的,我很喜歡
I like everything about it.
我喜歡這里的一切
I'll-I'll take it as is.
就原樣買下了
Name one thing in this world that is not negotiable.
在這個世界上還有什么不能交易的東西嗎
Oh, Jesus. You have to clean the fryer.
哦,老天,你得清理一下油鍋
Yes, Sir.
是的,先生
So we try to clean them every night,
我們每晚都會盡力去清理它們
but make sure it's off
不過在你打開進氣閥之前
before you open the intake valve.
請先確保它是關著的
Good.
很好
Now, I suggest that you add this
我建議你把這個任務也添加到
to your Monday maintenance schedule.
你周一的維修任務清單里
Yes, sir.
是的,先生
Now select freezing mode and micro button off,
現在選擇冷凍模式,關掉小按鈕
pressing "hold other control until it beeps".
摁下"完成前操縱等待"
Main valve on, main switch on.
主閥門開,主開關開
Give the compressor time for the needle to enter the green.
指針指向綠色前壓縮機需要先運行一會
You're for real. This is all you?
你來真的啊,這全是你做的
All me.
獨自做的
Heisenberg who? That's what I say.
管他個鳥海森堡,你知道我在說什么
My man Jesse can cook.
我兄弟杰西也可以制
Check it, yo. It ain't cloudy
快看,毫無渾濁
or dirty or nothing.
毫無雜質,渾然天成
Just the right shade of blue.
只有完美的純藍色澤
Good shade.
完美的色澤
Check out that crystal size, yo.
看看那個水晶塊的個頭
If that bitch was any bigger,
這家伙要是再大點
it would be a Jolly Rancher.
就是巧麗蘭了(糖果品牌)
Be my guest.
別客氣
You sure?
你確定嗎
I feel kind of diggish with you being in rehab and all.
我覺得恢復期里的你看上去帥呆了
No. I can watch, yo.
沒錯,我一直留意時局
I can cook, and I can watch.
一邊制毒,一邊留意時局
Go for it. I tried it, like, last week.
試一下吧,我上周的時候試過了
I'm still coming down.
我的興奮勁還沒過去呢
Go easy.
慢慢來
Okay.
好吧
Whoo! Riverdance!
哇哦,大河之舞
Hey-Hey, stop marking up my floor, dumbass. Come on.
嘿,別踢我地板了,笨蛋,趕緊的
Bow before me.
來向我鞠躬吧
I am Lord of the Dance. Huh?
我就是舞蹈之王,對嗎
Shit. I gotta try that again.
他媽的,我得再吸一口試試
Uh, yeah, no, I think you're good.
別了,我覺得你可以了
That is awesome, Jesse.
真是太爽了,杰西
I feel like somebody took my brain out
感覺就像有人把我的大腦拿走
and boiled it in, like, boiling hot--
然后放在沸水中去煮一樣
It's the bomb, man, seriously.
說真的,老兄,這簡直太棒了
Like-- like anthrax.
簡直就像是炭疽
Good.
很好
So, um... you ready to talk some business?
那...你們想談點生意了嗎
You mean, this is not, like, just... recreational?
你是說,這不只是在消遣嗎
I know what you're thinking.
我知道你們在想什么
Trust me. It's not going to be like it was--
相信我,不會再和以前一樣了
All right, never gonna be like it was.
好嗎,永遠都不會和以前一樣了
How's that?
那怎么可能
We sell it safe.
我們只在安全的情況下才賣掉它
All right? We sell it smart.
好嗎,我們聰明點去賣掉它
We don't get greedy... like before.
我們不要像之前那樣貪婪了
I don't know, man.
我不知道,老兄
Combo and all.
康寶他們
Still.
還是老樣子
Man's gotta make his living.
大家都得生存
If it's like Jesse says
如果能像杰西說的那樣
and we're not greedy...
我們不再貪婪
I mean, I guess I can see it.
我是說,我想是能成功的
Had a good thing going
在我們開始碰運氣之前
before we started pushing our luck.
好事情就已經發生了
Yeah.
是的
If it can go back to being like that and all--
如果能做到那樣個子的話
Hey, it will be.
嘿,肯定會的
Step 1-- we build inventory.
首先,我們編制一個存貨清單
Badger, go see Clovis.
猴子,去找克洛維斯
Get the RV in shape,
把房車開到隱蔽的地方
tune up, oil change,
整修一下,潤滑油
brake lights, and whatnot.
剎車燈,之類的東西
Cops always pull you over for brake lights.
警察總是因為剎車燈讓你靠邊停下
Not us.
不能是我們
Cautious.
謹慎小心
I know. You got it.
我知道,沒問題
All right, you know that buzzer thing.
好了,你知道那個警報器吧
Leave the key in the ignition,
在點火時拔掉鑰匙
and it buzzes, whatever.
它就會響,無所謂了
Yeah. Just have him put in one of those, too.
是的,讓他給也裝上一個那東西
Skinny, you're in charge of supplies.
瘦子你來負責供給
I'll get you a list.
我會給你列個清單
Right on.
聽你差遣
Yeah?
行嗎
Yeah. All right.
行,那這事定了
So, uh... we good?
那么,我們說好了
Yeah. We good?
嗯,沒問題吧
Right on, man. All right.
挺你,伙計,那就定了
Let's do this thing.
我們干它一票
Brandon Mayhew.
布蘭登·梅休
I know you.
我知道你的好事
Small world, Albuquerque.
阿爾布開克真小啊
Want to talk about it?
想要談一下嗎
Why? It's not like I get a vote.
有什么好談的,我沒有發言權
You know, ironically,
你知道嗎,諷刺得很
I think you're going to see much more of me from now on.
我想,從今往后,你會更加更加了解我這個人
Sure. Well, just as much of me at least.
當然,至少可以看到我真實的一面
I'm taking you to the school, to and from, every day.
我送你去學校,接你回來,以后天天如此
What, I don't get a vote in this, either?
怎么,這事我也沒發言權嗎
I gotta stop going with Louis
就因為你心存愧疚
just because you're feeling guilty?
我就不能跟路易斯上下學了嗎
I do feel guilty.
我是心存愧疚
I am the man that I am, son,
我就是這么一個人,孩子
and there's plenty I would change about that, but...
有許多地方我會改進,但是
here we are
事已至此
and this is just what it is.
你要接受現實
You know what?
知道么
Call me crazy,
當我瘋了吧
but I'm actually feeling very good about the future.
但我打心里覺得未來非常美好
Morning.
早啊
They're back.
他們又回來了
Uh, I'm just wondering
我就是在想
if we should maybe call the police or something.
我們是否應該報警之類的
Why?
為什么
They're doing nothing wrong.
他們又沒干壞事
Okay, let's put this on table 33, okay?
好了,把這個擺到三十三號桌,行嗎
Hello, there.
你好,這位先生
Uh, Mr. White, I presume?
你是懷特先生,對嗎
Oh, yes. Hi. I am-Sorry.
噢,是的,你好,真是...對不起
I'll-I'll be right down.
我馬上下來
Hi. Gale Boetticher.
你好,我是蓋爾·伯蒂徹
Hi.
你好
You're my new lab assistant, I take it.
你是我新的實驗助手,我猜想
Yes, I am.
是的,我是
I suppose you'll want to hear my qualifications.
我覺得你會想要了解一下我的資質
I have my, uh-- my resume here for you.
我帶來了我的簡歷,在這兒
I received my bachelor's degree from UNM,
我在新墨西哥大學拿到學士學位
my master's from the University of Colorado.
研究生學位是在科羅拉多州大學
Organic chemistry with a specialty in--
有機化學系,專攻...
It's all right there.
都寫在上面
"X-ray crystallography."
X射線結晶學
Really?
是真的么
I could talk about that for hours.
這玩意兒我可以連續說上好幾個小時
I would love to.
我愿意聽你講
But, first, I'm curious about this.
但是,首先,我好奇這是什么
That's a little pet project of mine.
這是我最喜愛的一個小項目
See, in my opinion,
你看,我認為
it's all about the quinic acid level.
這全在于奎寧酸含量
You want just north of 4,800 milligrams per liter,
假設只想要每升提取四千八百毫克
but if you over-boil to get there,
但是如果燒煮過度
you're going to leach your tannins.
丹寧酸會被濾掉
Bitterness. Yuck.
苦味跑了,難喝
So I pull a mild vacuum.
所以,我給它抽了真空
That way, I can keep the temperature
這樣,我就可以把溫度
no higher than 92 C, and uh...
控制在九十二攝氏度以內,還有...
let's see.
我給你弄點兒
Judge for yourself.
由你自個兒來評判
Oh, my God.
天哪
My God, that is the best coffee I've ever tasted.
這是我喝過的最美味的咖啡
Sumatran beans,
蘇門答臘島的咖啡豆
and I also have to give credit to the grind,
研磨的功夫也了得
but, uh, thank you, Mr. White.
總之,謝謝夸獎,懷特先生
Walt, please.
沃爾特
Call me Walt.
請叫我沃爾特
Huh, why the hell are we making meth?
我們干嗎還用得著制毒呢
Tell me, with the phenylacetic acid solution,
告訴我,用苯乙酸溶液
you said 150 drops per minute for the first 10 minutes,
你說過前十分鐘是每分鐘一百五十滴
and then 90 for the remainder.
然后剩下的每分鐘九十滴
Why is that?
這是為什么呢
Well, my thinking is,
我的想法是
by tapering the phenyl,
通過逐漸減少苯基
you get an oilier aqueous layer, and hence--
得到的涵水層更具油性,于是
Better benzene extraction.
苯的萃取物會更好
Exactly.
說得很對
But actually I prefer ether.
不過我其實更傾向于乙醚
Oh. I'll have it for tomorrow.
噢,我明天用它試試
Gale, I'm wondering how you--
蓋爾,我在想,你是怎么...
Ended up here.
淪落至此的
Well, actually, I'm still wondering
盡管實際上,我還沒想出來
how I ended up here, but, yes.
我到底是怎么淪落到這兒的,但是,你呢
I mean, I can't imagine
我是說,我無法想象
we strike each other as criminals.
我倆鋃鐺入獄互毆的景象
Well, there's crime, and then there's crime,
因為犯罪,所以犯罪
I suppose.
我這么認為
I'm definitely a libertarian.
我是個絕對的自由意志論者
Consenting adults want what they want,
贊成成年人的觀點,想他們所想
and if I'm not supplying it,
況且即便我不提供幫助
they will get it somewhere else.
他們也能找到別人
At least with me,
可至少在我這里
they're getting exactly what they pay for.
他們肯定會物超所值
No added toxins or adulterants.
無雜質,不摻假
Yeah, I was doing it the way you are supposed to,
我曾經過著與自己身份相配的生活
pursuing my doctorate at Colorado,
在科大攻讀博士學位
NSF research grant.
參與美國國家衛生基金會項目
I was on my way,
我也曾得意一時
jumping through hoops, kissing the proper behinds,
做得比別人多,也受人器重
attending to all the non-chemistry
專注于所有非化學的事情
that one finds oneself occupied with.
搞得自己焦頭爛額
You know that world.
你了解那個圈子
That is not what I signed on for.
那才不是我要的生活
I love the lab.
我喜歡實驗室
Because it's all still magic.
因為這里充滿魔力
You know?
你明白嗎
Chemistry?
化學
I mean, once you lose that...
我的意思是,一旦失去那種...
It is. It is magic.
確實是,這里是有魔力的地方
It still is.
現在依然如此
And all the while I kept thinking
從始至終我腦子里不斷回想著
about that great, old Whitman poem.
那個偉大的老詩人惠特曼
"When I Heard the Learn'd Astronomer."
"當我聆聽那位博學的天文學家講座時"
Walt Whitman.
沃爾特·惠特曼
I-I don't know it.
我,,,我不知道這首詩
Uh, anyway...
那算了吧
Well, can you recite it?
你能朗誦它嗎
Pathetically enough I could.
可悲得很,我能
All right, well...
好呀,那你念來聽聽吧
No, no, come on. Come on.
別不好意思,念吧,念吧
Yeah?
我真念了
When I heard the learn'd astronomer;
"當我聆聽那位博學的天文學家講座時
When the proofs, the figures,
當那些證明,數據一欄欄地
were ranged in columns before me;
排列在我眼前時
When I was shown the charts and the diagrams,
當那些表格,圖解展現在我眼前
to add, divide, and measure them;
要我去加,去減,去測定時
When I, sitting, heard the astronomer,
當我端坐聆聽那位天文學家的演說
where he lectured with much applause in the lecture-room,
聽著演說室里此起彼伏的掌聲時
How soon, unaccountable, I became tired and sick;
我竟莫名其妙的厭倦起來
Till rising and gliding out,
于是我起身悄悄地溜了出去
I wander'd off by myself,
在神秘而潮濕的夜風中
In the mystical moist night-air,
躑躅前行
and from time to time,
一遍又一遍
Look'd up in perfect silence at the stars.
在姣徹的寂靜中仰望星空"
Yes, I am a nerd.
我承認,我是個書呆子
Bravo. Thank you.
太精彩了,謝謝你
Come on, Pinkman.
來呀,平克曼
You little rat busters.
你個鼠輩混球
Get off your lazy ass and go break the law.
別懶在屋子里,出來犯犯法
Hey, baby.
嘿,親愛的
Are you ever coming home?
你還要不要回家了
Marie, I'm working. All right?
瑪麗,我在工作,行嗎
Did you find it? The RV?
找到那輛房車了嗎
Nope. Working on it, so...
沒,還在找
Why can't you just arrest him,
為什么不能直接逮捕他
make him tell you?
逼他招呢
It's not that simple, baby.
寶貝兒,這事沒那么簡單
There's a little thing called The Constitution.
有個東西叫憲法的
The Constitution...
憲法...
This kid, I swear to God, I wish I just could...
我對天發誓,我真想把這小崽子...
This is that Pinkman character?
是那個叫平克曼的嗎
That's the one.
就是他
Positive the little bastard has got an RV,
我能肯定那輛房車是他的
and I just don't know where he keeps it.
只是不知道他藏在哪里
Until he actually leads me to where...
只能等他自己露出馬腳
or does something, I'm stuck here, Marie,
我陷在這兒了,瑪麗
so... sorry.
對不起
Well, um... not to bring up ancient history,
那...不是舊事重提
but I for one can think of someone who might know something...
我只是想到一個人,他可能會了解
possibly.
一點情況
It's worth a shot.
值得一試
Yeah?
是嗎
Who?
誰
Hello.
喂
Oh, hey, buddy. Hey, how you doing?
喂,老兄,你好,最近怎么樣
Oh, hey, Hank. What's up?
漢克,什么事
Listen, I hate to bother you.
我不想打擾你
I just... I just, uh... I just have a quick question.
只是...只問你一個問題
Oh, shoot.
說吧
Now, I'm only asking you this because I'm at a, you know,
我現在實在是,走投無路了
dead-end here potentially.
所以才求救于你
I'm working a case, and, uh...
我在查一個案子
Listen, you gotta know that I would never put you on the spot
聽我說,你要知道,我是最不愿意
or make you uncomfortable.
讓你尷尬為難的
Hank, you could just cut to the chase.
漢克,有話直說吧
Back when we lost you
當年你失蹤了
and I was trying to track you down
我到處找你的時候
through a former student of yours, Jesse Pinkman,
找到你以前的一個學生,杰西·平克曼
now, you know that I know
向你交個底,我知道
that once upon a time he may have dealt you a little weed.
當初你可能跟他買過大麻
Hank...
漢克
Just a little, and I so do not care about that.
一點點而已,我不介意
As far as I'm concerned, you never inhaled, okay?
據我所知,你從沒吸過,好吧
Like you said, cut to the chase.
照你的意思,我們有話直說
Do you remember if this Pinkman kid ever had an RV?
你記不記得平克曼這小子有輛房車
You know, a recreational vehicle,
就是休閑車
you know, like a Winnebago-type deal,
溫尼貝戈那種款式
brown and beige?
棕黃條紋的
Uh, why?
問這干嘛
Well, it's a long story,
這可說來話長
but I'm personally of the opinion
總之據我分析
that he's moved on from weed
他現在不販大麻
and graduated to selling crystal meth,
直接賣晶體冰毒了
using it as a rolling lab.
那房車就是他的移動實驗室
Walt?
沃爾特
Yo.
唷
What? Mr. White.
說話呀,懷特老師
Hey, how's my favorite genius?
喂,我的大天才忙什么呢
Is this a secure line?
這電話安全嗎
Is this a secure...
這電話安全嗎
Yes, what's with the...
自然,你怎么...
Hey, hello to you, too.
你也好啊
Listen, we've got a problem, a DEA problem.
我們有麻煩了,毒管局找上門了
Okay, I'm listening.
我在聽
My brother-in-law, he knows about the RV.
我連襟,他知道房車的事了
What RV?
什么房車
Our RV,
我們的房車
the one which contains a meth lab,
制冰毒的那個
which is covered with my fingerprints.
里面到處都是我的指紋
Ring a bell?
想起來沒
Okay, what exactly does "Knows about" Mean?
想起來了,他知道多少
Does he have it? Has he searched it?
他找到車了嗎,搜查了嗎
No, he knows it exists, and he's trying to find it.
沒有,但他知道有這回事,他正在找
He has linked it to Jesse,
他已經查到杰西了
and it's only a matter of time before he tracks it down,
找到房車只是時間問題
So -So get rid of it.
所以,所以趕緊把它處理掉
What are you doing sitting here talking to me for?
你還不動手跟我說什么呢
Better yet, have Pinkman get rid of it.
最好就是,讓平克曼去處理
Right? You don't go near it.
懂嗎,你最好別沾邊
No, no, listen, my brother-in-law,
不,聽我說,我連襟他
he is surveying Jesse's house. Do you understand?
正在監視杰西的房子,你明白嗎
So he might've tapped the phones or bugged his house.
就是說他可能已經監聽電話并裝了竊聽器
Plan A, then.
那就實施計劃A
Go. Get to it before the Feds do.
出發,在調查局之前找到那車
And do what exactly?
具體怎么處理
I mean, what...
怎么...
The thing... The thing is the size of a...
怎么...把房車那么大個的東西
it's RV size.
處理掉
I mean, where do I go to make an RV disappear?
我哪有本事讓房車消失
I'm not David Copperfield.
我又不是大衛·科波菲爾
What do I look like, the RV disposal people?
你問我我問誰,我又不是處理房車的
Did you not plan for this contingency? No.
你沒計劃過這種情況怎么處理,沒
Well, next time, plan for it, would you?
那你下次先計劃好
The Starship Enterprise had a self-destruct button.
星艦進取號還有自毀鍵呢
I'm just saying. Oh, Goss... shut up.
我的意思是,夠了,閉嘴
I'm just saying, you know,
我的意思是,你看
you're good with tools and all.
你擺弄工具這么在行
Why don't you invent a water-powered car, you know?
為什么不發明個水動力車呢
If you did that, you would be rolling in it.
那樣的話,就可以開著跑了
Socket wrench.
套筒扳手遞我
The big one.
大號的
What?
怎么了
You scared of the Arabs?
你怕那些阿拉伯人
Are you out of your mind? Why is this out in the open?
你們瘋啦,這車怎么能開出來
Who the hell are you?
你是誰啊
He's... He's Heisenberg.
他...他是海森堡
Is this drivable? Does it run?
能開嗎,能開走嗎
Yeah, I was just changing the oil.
能,我只是換個機油
Well, finish it, quickly.
快換好
We'll wipe it clean and take it out to the desert.
我們得把它擦干凈開到沙漠里去
Come here and help me.
過來幫忙
Hold up. What's this about?
等等,為什么
The DEA,
毒管局
the Drug Enforcement Administration.
毒品管制局
You've heard of them, haven't you?
聽說過吧
I know you have.
我知道你聽過
They know all about this RV,
他們知道這輛房車的事了
and they're trying to find it right now.
現在正在找它
I want this off my property now.
我要它馬上離開我的地盤
No, no, no, no, no, we have got to destroy the evidence.
不不不,我們得毀掉證據
We've got to rig this thing to burn. Do you understand?
把它拆了燒掉,懂嗎
Not here you don't. Just get it the hell out of here.
不能在這,把這鬼東西弄走
Now, listen to me. I need your help, okay?
聽我說,我需要你幫助
If I go down, we all go down.
要是我完了,我們全完蛋
Do you understand?
明白嗎
All right, just... I know a better way.
明白,我有更好的辦法
I know a guy that'll wipe
我認識個人
this off the planet, no questions asked.
能讓它從此消失,不問來由
Call him.
打電話給他
Hey, what about Jesse?
那杰西怎么辦
What about him?
涼拌
Hey, it's me.
喂,是我
Wanna hear something weird?
想聽怪事嗎
Now, listen to me.
聽我說
You get that address. Now, Badger, I don't care how!
搞到地址,猴子,不管用什么手段
You find out where he's taking it!
一定要知道他把車弄到哪兒去
Oh, yeah.
這就對了
Excuse me. Are you leaving?
打擾一下,你們吃好了嗎
Excuse me, gentlemen.
先生們,打擾一下
This booth is for paying customers.
座位是給消費的客人準備的
Cynthia, it's okay.
辛西婭,沒有關系
I'll handle this.
我來處理
96 97 98 99 100
96, 97, 98, 99, 100.
Beyond recovery, right?
要無法修復,明白嗎
Now, beyond recovery means... I get it.
無法修復就是... 我知道
Beyond recovery.
無法修復
Obliterated, no evidence. Hey, don't worry.
完全消失,沒有證據,別擔心
When we're through with it,
我們處理過之后
it's going to be about yea big, okay?
整個車就這么大一塊了,怎樣
Then we flatbed it over to Long Beach,
然后用平板車運到長灘上
ship it across the Pacific.
再船運到太平洋對岸
Chinese turn it into patio furniture,
中國人會用它來做庭院里的家具
so... mind at ease.
你就放心吧
Listen, can you do me a favor?
你能再幫我個忙嗎
I'm obviously going to need a ride.
車沒了我不太方便
Could you call a cab?
能幫我叫輛車嗎
You got it. Pleasure doing business.
沒問題,合作愉快
Thank you. I'll be right behind you.
謝謝,我馬上就來
I just need to...
我只是...
The hell you think you're doing? Me?
你在這里干什么,你問我
No, this is mine just as much as yours!
它對我們兩個來說都很重要
You don't get to just-- Oh, God. Oh, God.
你休想... 糟了
What?
又怎么了
God, they're out--
他們來了
What?
怎么回事
He's here.
他在這里
Who's here?
你說誰
Oh, no.
別這樣
Oh, God. Oh, God.
完了,這下完了
You led him right to us.
是你引他過來的
Shit.
該死
Mr. Pinkman, you want to add resisting arrest?
平克曼先生,你還想加條拒捕的罪名嗎
We'll add it. No skin off my ass.
你沒意見我一定照做,我可不在乎
Last chance to do it the easy way.
給你最后一次主動認罪的機會
Got a warrant?
有搜查令嗎
Who are you?
你是誰
Who are you? What do you know about this RV?
你是誰啊,知道這輛房車的事嗎
Well, I'm the owner of this lot,
我是這個場子的主人
which means you're trespassing on private property.
也就是說,你正非法入侵私人財產
As far as the RV goes, seems to me it's locked,
說到那輛旅行房車,我看它是被鎖上了
which means you're trying to break and enter,
你卻想破門而入
so I say again, you got a warrant?
所以我再問一遍,你是有搜查令還是怎么的
Well, I don't need one if I've got probable cause,
如果我惹了麻煩,那才需要搜查令
counselor.
"問題"先生
Probable cause usually relates to vehicles,
無論車子停著或在干嘛
is my understanding, you know,
都很容易受損
traffic stops and whatnot.
這是我的理解,所以它才在這里
See these round rubber things?
看到這些圓形塑膠的東西嗎
Wheels.
輪胎
This is a vehicle.
這是一輛車
This is a domicile, a residence,
這是一處住宅,一個居所
and thus protected by the Fourth Amendment
根據第四修正法案
from unlawful search and seizure.
可以拒絕非法搜查
Look buddy, why don't you just go out and--
朋友,你何不離開一下...
Did you see this drive in here?
你有看到它開進這里嗎
How do you know it runs?
你怎么知道它沒壞
Did you actually witness any wrongdoing?
你親眼看到什么失德行為嗎
It seems to me you're just out here...
在我看來,你出現在這里是為了...
fishing.
偷車里的東西
Don't see that holding up in a court of law.
就是到法庭上也沒人會贊同這種行為
Oh, yeah?
是嘛
Well, look at these.
過來看看
What do those look like to you?
你覺得這像什么
They sure look like bullet holes to me.
我覺得像是子彈干的
There was a firearm discharged inside of this "Domicile."
這個"住宅"曾經發生過交火事件
Willing to bet there's a judge or two out there
要打賭有幾個法官會認為
who'd see that as probable cause, but I'll tell you what.
這是意外,聽好了
Why don't you call the Albuquerque police--
你應該向阿爾伯克基市警方報案...
How could you have known that they were there
在你撕開膠布前
before you took off the tape?
你怎么知道那里有彈孔
What?
你說什么
How could you have known that they were there
在你撕開膠布前
before you took off the tape?
你怎么知道那里有彈孔
Say it. Say it.
就這么說
How could you have known that
在你撕開膠布前
they were there before you took off the tape?
你怎么知道那里有彈孔
That's right.
里面說的沒錯
Probable cause needs to be readily apparent.
顯而易見,這種情況有很多種可能
There's somebody in there.
里面有人
...private domicile and I won't be harassed.
...這里是私人住宅,我不想被騷擾
Yeah, I'll tell you what, Pinkman.
聽好了,平克曼
Probable cause or no, I'll give you three seconds
管它是不是意外,我給你三秒鐘時間
to get your ass out here.
滾出來
1 2...
1, 2--
This is my own private domicile, and I will not be harassed.
這里是我的私人住宅,別騷擾我
Bitch.
衰人
Fine. You want your warrant?
你要搜查令嘛,簡單
I'll have my guys bring it out here
我會讓弟兄們送來
and deliver it to you on a little satin pillow.
連同牢房一起送給你
How's that?
怎么樣
I waited this long. Wait a little longer.
我已經等了很久了,再等會也無妨
Hey, Vicky.
維姬
Yeah, Schrader.
對,施拉德
Give me Merkert, will you?
我找Merkert ,謝謝
You know, I say--
我想...
I say we just ram him. All right?
直接撞他,怎么樣
I mean, we, uh--
我們...
we-- we start her up
發動車子
and just ram the shit out of his truck.
直接撞爛他的破車
We make our escape. Right?
我們就能逃跑了
Yeah, he'd, uh--
當然了,他會...
he'd shoot me in the head.
他會一槍崩了我
Yeah, he'd shoot me in the head.
他會崩了我
So what do we do, man, huh?
我們該怎么辦
What do we--
我們...
What?
你想到什么了
Please tell me you got something.
你是不是有辦法了
Yeah, I got something.
對,是有個點子
It's me.
是我
We need your help.
我們需要你的幫助
Is this Mr. Henry R. Schrader?
是亨利·R·施拉德先生嗎
Yeah. Who's this?
對,你是哪位
Sir, this is Officer Elaine Tanner with the Albuquerque Police.
我是阿爾伯克基市警署的伊蓮·坦納警官
Is your wife Marie Schrader?
瑪麗·施拉德是你的妻子嗎
Yes, why?
是的,怎么了
I'm sorry to inform you that
我很遺憾地通知你
your wife's been in an automobile accident.
你妻子發生了汽車事故
She's being airlifted to Los Ranchos Medical Center
她正被送往Los Ranchos醫療中心
and should be arriving there shortly.
即將抵達
How is she? What's her condition?
她怎么樣,情況如何
I don't, um...
我并不是...
have the most current information, sir,
我不知道她的最新情況
but I think you might want to get there as soon as possible.
希望你盡快前往那里
You're going to have to start paying me more.
你得給我加錢了
Marie? I'm just checking in.
瑪麗,我剛到家
I'd love to have some idea
我打來問問
of whether I should cook dinner or not.
要不要我準備晚餐
Are you okay?
你沒事吧
Yeah. Why?
我很好,怎么了
Hank? What's up?
漢克,發生什么了