I tell him nothing. I pray for his commands and I obey.
我不能讓他做什么 我祈求他的指引并執行
My little brother has 100,000 men according to the scouts, men whose allegiance rightly belongs to me.
據斥候說 我弟弟有十萬大軍 他們本該效忠于我
You must have faith.
你必須堅定信念
Faith? In a real war, the side with the greater number wins nine times out of 10.
信念? 在實戰中 十次里有九次都是人數占優的一方獲勝
Then we must be the 10th. I cannot defeat my brother in the field. And I can't take King's Landing without the men he's stolen.
那我們就是那第十次 在戰場上 我無法戰勝我弟弟 而不把那些他竊取的兵力奪回來 我根本拿不下君臨
I have seen the path to victory in the flames. But first, you must give yourself to the Lord of Light.
我在火焰中看見了通向勝利之路 但首先 你要把自己獻給光之王
I've said the words,damn you. I burnt the idols.
見鬼 那些我都說了 我已經燒了那些神像
You must give all of yourself.
你必須獻出你的全部
I have a wife. I took a vow.
我可是有妻室的 我發過誓
She's sickly, weak... Shut away in a tower. She disgusts you. And she's given you nothing—no sons,only stillborns, only death.
她病了 很虛弱 獨居在高塔里 她厭惡你 而且她什么也沒給你 沒有兒子 只有死嬰 只有死亡
I will give you a son, my king.
而我將給你一個兒子 我的陛下
A son?
一個兒子?