
You'll have your gold when we take the treasury at King's Landing.
當我們奪下君臨的國庫 你就可以取走你的酬勞
All these kings fighting for the throne, and this Stannis has the smallest army.
在所有爭奪鐵王座的國王中 史坦尼斯的軍隊最微不足道
Why would I bet on the man with the worst chance?
我為何要下這么沒把握的賭注呢?
Because you're a smart gambler. Stannis has proved himself in war twice. His baby brother has never set foot on a battlefield.
因為你是個精明的賭徒 史坦尼斯曾兩次在戰爭中證明自己 而他那小弟弟甚至都沒上過戰場
Neither has the false King Joffrey.
當然 僭王喬佛里也沒有
And yet they both have larger armies.
那又如何 他們都擁有龐大的軍隊
Stannis has just begun the fight. His Bannermen will rally to his cause.
史坦尼斯才剛開始集結軍隊 他的封臣已經準備好響應號召
There's no man in the Seven Kingdoms more honorable than Stannis Baratheon or more worthy of loyalty.
七國上下 沒人比史坦尼斯·拜拉席恩更有榮譽 也沒人比他更值得效忠
What is the world coming to when smugglers must vouch for the honor of kings?
這世界究竟怎么了 竟需要走私販來擔保國王的榮譽?
Mind your words, pirate. Matthos.
注意你的言辭 海盜 馬索斯
You think I'm insulted?
你覺得我被羞辱了?
I am a pirate.I'm an excellent pirate. I don't sail for promises.
我就是個海盜 而且還是個優秀的海盜 我不會為了空口許諾而出航
Of course you do. Every time you leave harbor,you're leaving on a promise—
你會的 每次你離開港口 你都是為了一個承諾
a promise that somewhere on the sea, somebody's got some gold and you can take it from him.
大海會給你承諾 大海中總有人在某處揣著金子等你去搶
That's a promise that always comes true.
這可是個從不食言的承諾
As is mine. You're not a young man,Salladhor. And correct me if I'm wrong—most pirates don't grow old.
我的承諾也是如此薩拉多 你閱歷豐富 如果我說錯了 還請你指出 大多數的海盜從不成長
Only the clever ones.
除了個別聰明的
You want to spend your last few years on the sea stealing from Pentoshi cheesemongers and Meereenese silk merchants? Then go.They're out there waiting for you. That's easy. What I'm offering you is hard. Come with me and plunder the greatest city in Westeros. You'll be the richest man in Lys and the most famous. They'll be singing songs about you as long as men have voices to sing.
你想把你海盜生涯的最后幾年耗在搶潘托斯乳酪商和彌林絲綢販子這些事上? 那就走吧 他們在海上等著你 那都是便宜的營生 而我向你提議的可不簡單 跟我來 去劫掠維斯特洛最大的城市 你會成為全里斯最出名最富有的人 你的光輝事跡會被人們世代傳頌
"Salladhor Saan" is a good name for songs.
“薩拉多·桑恩”真是太適合寫在歌謠里了了
It is.
可不是嘛
One thing—I want the queen.
有個條件 我要太后
The queen?
太后?
Cersei—I want her. I'll sail with your fleet,all 30 of my ships. And if we don't drown at the bottom of Blackwater Bay, I will fuck this blonde queen and I'll fuck her well.
瑟曦 我想要她 我所有的三十艘船會跟著你的艦隊出發 如果它們沒有沉進黑水灣的話 我可要好好地操那個金發太后 狠狠地操
This war isn't about you. We're not attacking King's Landing so that you can rape the queen.
這場戰爭不是為了你 我們打君臨城不是為了讓你強奸太后的
I'm not going to rape her.I'm going to fuck her.
誰說要去強奸她了 我要去操她
As if she would just let you.
就好像她會愿意似的
You don't know how persuasive I am. I've never tried to fuck you.
在這種事情上我可是自有一套喲 你要不要來試試呢
Stannis is the rightful king and the Lord of Light, the one true God
史坦尼斯是唯一合法的國王 而光之王是唯一的真神
I've been all over the world, my boy, and everywhere I go,people tell me about the true Gods. They all think they found the right one. The one true God is what's between a woman's legs, and better yet,a queen's legs.
小子 我曾經行遍世界各地 任何我到過的地方 人們都告訴我真神的故事 他們都以為自己找到了對的那個 但世上唯一的真神是女人兩腿間的那個玩意兒 太后兩腿間的那個更真一些
I never thought you'd have a true believer for a son.
我從沒想過你還有個這么虔誠的兒子
Eh, he's young yet.
呃 他還年輕