I see. I destroy Robb Stark's enemies for him and he will make me king of the Iron Islands once again.
原來如此 我幫羅柏·史塔克除掉敵人 而他讓我再次成為鐵群島之王
I will lead the attack myself.
我將親自帶兵出擊
Oh, you will?
哦 是嗎?
I'm your son,your only living heir. Who else? I told you to wait outside.
我是你的兒子 你唯一的繼承人 還能有誰?我吩咐過你在外面等著
How did you get past the guards?
你怎么避開守衛的?
Anything with a cock is easy to fool.
帶把兒的都挺好騙
My dear. Yara?
親愛的 亞拉?
So good to see you,brother. This is a homecoming I'll tell my grandchildren about.
很高興見到你 弟弟 這才是我以后要講給子孫的故事
She can't lead an attack!
她哪里能打仗!
And why not?
為什么不能呢?
You're a woman!
你只是個女人!
You're the one in skirts.
穿著裙子的可是你
This isn't Winterfell, boy. Your sister took over command of your eldest brother's ship after your new father killed him.
這里可不是臨冬城 孩子 你哥哥被你的新爸爸殺死之后 你姐姐就接掌了他的船
What's dead may never die.
逝者不死
The only nights she's spent off these islands have been spent on the sea. She's commanded men. She's killed men. She knows who she is.No man gives me a crown. I pay the iron price. I will take my crown, for that is who I am. That is who we have always been.
每個夜晚 她不是在島上就是在海上度過 她調兵遣將 上陣殺敵都不遜男兒 她清楚自己是誰 我不需任何人施舍我王冠 我付鐵錢 親自奪取 這才是我的鐵種本性 這才是我們的古道傳統
You won't stand a chance against the Lannisters on your own.
面對蘭尼斯特大軍你根本毫無機會
Who said anything about the Lannisters?
誰說這跟蘭尼斯特有關了?